3.0/5 (138 ratings)
Author picture
Written by
Edited by

About Byte

Byte makes clear plastic aligners to help customers straighten their teeth with no office visits. Certified dentists and orthodontists design treatment plans and monitor progress remotely. Patients see results in an average of two to six months. Byte offers financing options with 100% approval for both its all-day and nighttime-only aligners. Order an impression kit risk-free; if you aren’t a good candidate, Byte refunds the price.

Pros

• Short treatment plans
  • 100% approval for financing
  • Nighttime-only option
  • Lifetime guarantee

Cons

• Not everyone is a candidate
  • Nighttime aligners are pricier

Bottom Line

Byte's costs are on the higher end, but the company approves 100% of applicants for financing. Treatment times are short, and the company guarantees results for life.

Byte Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Byte?

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

Finally after 4 months of not being able to use aligners, thanks to Shawn we may finally get it resolved. Paying $1,800.00 for something I couldn't use was disappointing, but Shawn took time to get things corrected. Thank you Shawn. For your patience.

Byte response

Hello Jessica, we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. Here at Byte we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

Isaac helped me over messages and he was incredibly helpful, kind, and professional! I want to thank him very much!!!! Helped me away my decision! He was extremely clear with every question I had and he was extremely helpful and would definitely like to appreciate that!

Byte response

Hello Kayleigh, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! Here at Byte we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. We are so excited for you, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

Awful experience. (1) Completely understaffed. I am still waiting for help today on 8/19/2022, with a problem that I reported on 6/6/2022 and several follow-up emails begging for help. (2) The aligners did not do what they were expected to do; in the treatment plan, they show where my teeth will be moving to, but instead, they moved them too much to now be crowded, and no one will get back with me.

Byte response

Hi Tina. At Byte, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. These concerns are best handled by the Clinical team. They are the team best equipped for aligner concerns, staffed by Dental professionals who are fit to assist with remote Orthodontic treatment. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. You can also fill out the link at https://patient.byteme.com/ or email us at bytereviews@byteme.com to get connected with the Clinical Team.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

Great experience, help and support! Flexible financial plans and treatment plans that meet your needs and not the other way around. I think that this is great for all ages and can help anyone get the smile of their dreams

Byte response

Thank you for the amazing review, Georgette! We are always happy to help if you ever have any questions.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

Be warned about this company. They will give you the runaround once they receive your money. I know from experience and I am still disputing my current service. I have FINISHED two (2) sets of aligners and with both completed sets the results did not match what was initially projected. My bottom teeth still are not straight. I find the service I am receiving from BYTE horrible. If you have an issue, the representatives will only speak to you via generic emails. At this time, you cannot speak with their Clinical Support Team. I have begged in emails and by calling the customer service line for someone to reach out and discuss my issue. Not one call back. I spoke today with a customer service supervisor who said I he strongly thinks I would get a call within the hour from the Clinical Support Team as he made a note in my file to expedite my claim. No call, just two generic emails today saying they may implement a call system soon. It’s unacceptable.

In my first set of aligners when there was an issue, after disputing with customer service, I was finally given a link to schedule a call with Clinical Support. I’m not sure why that service is no longer offered but that should be an essential part of treatment. I have explicitly followed the instructions given by the staff throughout 9 months treatments and on multiple emails have received conflicting information about my treatment. In my latest email received the representative mentioned issues with my TOP aligners. The completely wrong set! It’s frustrating as I can’t reach out to the associates as it is a just a generic email. My treatment keeps getting prolonged as I wait days for a new response.

This company lacks communication and customer service skills. I don’t believe it is unreasonable to ask a company that you have purchased a service and an additional extended warranty program for a call back to discuss treatment. I recommend going through a dentist where at least you have an office with regular visits to monitor your treatment.

Byte response

Hello Sylvanna, thank you for this feedback. We understand your frustrations and take this feedback into consideration to help improve our customer experience.

Byte works hard to create a treatment plan that addresses each customer's particular concerns in the safest way possible. The team draws upon clinical experience and training to select the movement strategies that will work best for each customer's needs. In some cases, teeth are more stubborn in their movement than anticipated.

If the initial techniques that Byte selected were not effective, using the new impressions to adjust our approach is the best next step. Altering the strategy does not mean that the initial treatment was unsuccessful - it just means that some time must be added to get that perfect smile! We offer these adjustments with our Aligner Guarantee as long as treatment guidelines have been complied with.

We do understand how important communication is, especially in a treatment that involves oral health. For this reason, we apologize for any recent delays in the response time and have since got our times back into the 24-hour wait time between emails and our phone lines are fully open from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM MT.

We want to look further into this for you, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or shoot us an email at patient.byte.com/support. We are standing by for support.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2022

Byte operates as if they are scammers. You will be unable to connect with anyone at the company by phone, email, text, Facebook. Nothing. Absolute silence. They will follow up and communicate in every way up until payment is made then after you will be ghosted. My account manager and I discussed payment and we agreed upon the monthly payment plan for 36 months. Byte decided to charge my card $2974 with the first initial payment including interest. That was a bill that I was not expecting and I was unable to speak to anyone about it for weeks. DO NOT use this company. They give off scam vibes.

Byte response

Hello Zoe, thank you for leaving this feedback we understand your frustration and always want to work our best on improving our customer experience. Please note that due to a higher than average volume, we have been encountering minor delays in our response time. We understand this is less than ideal, however, we are working out best and staffing up to get to every customers question or concern as soon as possible. We have since reduced the wait time back to 24-48 hours between emails and our phone lines are fully open from 7am-6:00 PM MT, we can be reached at 866-765-2327. We want to look further into this for you, please send give us a call or send us an email at patient.byte.com/support.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2022

I had an amazing experience!! Jaisha ** was absolutely polite and helped me with all my questions and responded in a very timely manner. She explained the whole process for me and how it works. She was very helpful and I appreciate her time and help.

Byte response

Hi Crystal, thank you for this awesome review! Our #1 goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process from start to finish. We hope to keep the rest of the treatment positive. We're standing by for support if you have any other questions or concerns.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

Waste of money. They find every excuse to void guarantee if there is an issue. Instead, they will ask to pay additional $699 to fix aligners error they made in a first place. I followed treatment plan as instructed. Ordered retainers because they told me. Then I contacted them about bottom teeth still being out of place. I have contacted them before 14 days of treatment completion as instructed. After 2 months of sending duplicates of photos per their request, they eventually send me an email stating that because I ordered my retainers before reaching them first if forfeits guarantee. There is nowhere in their website states that. I ordered retainers because they told me so and I have answered in their useless treatment app that treatment was not satisfactory beforehand. Now they want an additional $699 if I want results they promised in a first place. And now they are ignoring my response. Complete waste of money.

Byte response

Hello Rita, thank you for leaving this feedback we can understand your frustrations and always strive to improve our customer experience. We want every customer to get the smile we promised in the safest way possible. When we receive a customer's impressions our team will create a custom treatment plan to address the needed alignment and movements. Every person's anatomy is different and sometimes teeth can be a bit more stubborn than we anticipated. That means that we may have to adjust our approach. Every customer is covered for additional adjustments with our Aligner Guarantee at no extra cost as long as treatment guidelines have been followed. We are willing and happy to make these adjustments to ensure our customers leave with a smile they'll love. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. Please give us a call at 866-765-2327 or send us an email at bytereviews@byteme.com. We are standing by for support!

Original review: July 29, 2022

I do not usually post reviews, but want to provide my honest experience for others. I chose Byte mainly because supposed to be shorter time and supposingly their hyperbyte is to help that. This is very false. My teeth were never horrible to begin with. I am going on year 3 and the delays are horrible between trying to get ahold of anyone and anything moving to get next set of aligners. Hyperbyte does not do anything better or speed the process up. Use it or not you will feel the same aligner loose when time to change in a week.

Byte made my lower teeth worse at first pushing my tooth down into my gums and then after straightening best can they said they cannot move it up. I have been told can stop when satisfied with teeth to receive retainer, but when I stopped on a lower aligner and communicating for a month now I am now told my account will be voided as have to finish the whole treatment plan although I have been expressing for over a year at least my lower teeth did not need moved anymore as the trouble I am having is my upper teeth yet they continued to send me more lower aligners than upper aligners so makes no sense and waste of time.

My account was to be expedited with management although they still use same one generic email address everyone is on and make a note in subject of email. Very unprofessional and actually takes longer to get a response and always same thing repeated. So now instead of voiding my future Byte lifetime guarantee to just finish my upper aligners that they held my last 5 aligners out of 20 I was informed, now telling me would void my account as of now and would need to pay a re-entry cost just to finish my last few upper aligners if not continue lower treatment although lower teeth best they have been so have to risk messing them up again.

I am now going to continue my lower aligners as they are giving me no other option or taking anything into consideration as my lower teeth I am satisfied with and my bite is good the same as just saw my dentist too. They were moving my lower teeth worse again, but they want me to do that so will see. I was informed someone just pushes a button and the computer produces outcome from an employee so. Nobody will ask you to get on a call and video your teeth after this many years to get anything right which is beyond unprofessional to be in this business when customers are not being seen in the office. You would think if they cared they would. This is just the worst experience I have had. Ruined a lot of things for me taking this long for no good reason.

Byte response

Hello James, thank you so much for leaving this feedback. We take all of this into consideration as it helps us improve our customer experience and service skills. For starters, due to a higher than normal volume recently we have encountered some minor delays in our response time. However, we have since been working hard and minimized the time back to 24-48 hours. Our phone lines are currently open and are available from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM MT we can be reached at 866-765-2327.

As for any extension to a plan we understand everyone's dental anatomy is different and some teeth will not always move as predicted there may be times where treatment time may take a little longer than anticipated. We are proud to offer our Aligner Guarantee which will provide additional adjustments based on new impressions to ensure we get the promised end results free of cost in compliance with our guarantee guidelines.

As for our HyperByte it uses High-Frequency Vibrations or (HFV) a vibration-based therapy that orthodontists have sold to customers for years. HFV uses soft micropulses that transmit through the roots of the teeth to the surrounding bone. This helps stimulate the movement in the teeth when switching aligners.

We want to look further into any questions or concerns for you, please give us a call or send us an email at bytereviews@byteme.com. We are standing by for support!

Original review: July 28, 2022

I signed up for Byte earlier this year and I really regret it - don’t make the same mistake I did. Like many others have said they are all over you during the sales process but when it comes to service they have disappeared, to the point of refusing to answer ANY incoming service phone calls. At the same time they continue to advertise heavily on social media to attract new customers, knowing full well that they will not be servicing them, just as they fail to service their current customers. This is shameless and disgusting, and if it’s not technically fraud it’s pretty damn close. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

Byte response

Hi Craig, thank you for leaving this feedback. Please note that due to a higher than average volume, we have been encountering minor delays in our response time. We understand this is less than ideal, however, we are working our best and staffing up to get to every customer's question or concerns as soon as possible. At the time, we are currently at 24-48 hours or less for a response and are progressively minimizing this response time! We want to look further into this for you, please give us a call at 866-765-2327 or send us an email at bytereviews@byteme.com.

Original review: July 27, 2022

I looked into Byte aligners to correct my crowding issue. Byte advertises a "100% risk-free guarantee" so I went for it. I submitted my impressions and I will say the customer service and support for this part was really good. I ended up not being a good candidate for Byte aligners which was fine. I requested a refund for the impressions as promised, but I was denied. The reason given was that I was approved for aligners on the top but not my bottom teeth. I was not interested in only doing half of my mouth, for $2,700, especially since my bottom teeth are my main concern. They offered $300 off treatment, but to me, I would only be getting half of a treatment...pretty disappointing.

Byte response

Hello Rachael, thank you for sharing this review! We do offer a full refund guarantee if you deem as not a candidate for Byte. If one chooses not to move forward with the treatment then this is not considered refundable for the impression kit itself. We will be happy to look further into this concern and offer any available updates. Please give us a call at 866-765-2327 or send us an email at patient.byte.com/support. We are standing by for support!

Original review: July 23, 2022

I like many others had a good experience in the beginning, only to go downhill the longer the treatment went on. My first set fit and felt great. The aligners extended around my molars and felt strong and well made. After about 8 weeks they did an evaluation of progress and determined my teeth weren't tracking as expected and did another impression to adjust treatment. The new aligners seemed to be made with cheaper materials and didn't extend around the molars, making them weaker. Since they were cheaper and weaker, they stretched and my teeth didn't track correctly. I tried to get them to give me better aligners but they said they were made correctly and refused. They also said they had different manufacturers and couldn't control which would actually make them. They also said that my impressions were the reason they didn't extend around molars.

I kept wearing them, but my teeth were not moving correctly. When I got the next box, they were magically made correctly, extending around molar, even though they used the same impressions as previous. Since they were stronger, they really made my teeth hurt because they hadn't tracked in previous set. It took a month to get anyone to listen and finally make new impressions. But then I was back to the same problem of cheaply made aligners, only worse. They used less material and some were J shaped, covering more teeth on one side than the other. Again, they said they were made correctly and refused to remake them.

A few weeks later I ended up needing a root canal. I believe the poorly made aligners added to the problem. Now they are refusing to update my treatment plan until I provide them with a Official treatment plan from dentist with official company letterhead. I do not have this document. I sent them the email with all the details or findings and treatment, just no letterhead. Still waiting weeks to get any kind of response. I am so disgusted with this company, poor product and customer service.

Original review: July 16, 2022

Similar to many complaints, support is incredibly frustrating. I should have seen this as getting an orthodontist to speak over the phone from the beginning is incredibly difficult, but seems to be nearly impossibly once you submit payment/start service. Phone/Chat support are useless for getting anything more than a basic FAQ, and point to email support, which has you running in circles. Do not waste your time with this organization.

Byte response

Hi Italo, we appreciate your feedback. We are sorry to hear this has been your experience so far. We understand your frustrations and apologize for the delays in communication. We are currently working hard to help every customer as soon as possible. While we understand these wait times are not ideal and take all of your feedback into consideration as it is of utmost importance to us. However, due to an increase in volume, we are witnessing longer response times. We are hoping to reduce the wait time in the upcoming days and appreciate your patience. Should you need an update on your most recent request we are happy to look further into it. Please send us a direct message on one of our social accounts like Facebook or Instagram for further review.

Original review: July 5, 2022

I started my Byte journey in 2020 and it is now 2022... I initially found Byte online and was impressed by the reviews, so I decided to try them because I wanted to fix my teeth. When I ordered the kit in April 2020, the customer service was AMAZING. The representatives were responsive and prompt. I got my first set of trays and everything was going ok until it was time for them to send my second round of trays. From there everything went downhill... I was supposed to get my second set in August.

I called them and let them know that I would be moving and gave them my new address, never received my trays. I moved to a different state and there was no way possible for me to get my aligners. I kept calling and emailing them back and they kept saying that they were not ready. I literally had to wear the same trays until October when they sent out the new trays. When I got the new trays none of them fit literally. It was 10 weeks of trays and they were all horrible and falling out of my mouth.

These trays that were sent out were different from the original trays I received, when comparing them, these were cheap and actually looked completely different. I contacted them again. The responses got slower. I had to keep leaving voicemails. I was so annoyed. When I finally got in contact with them they said I had to wait another 6-8 weeks for new trays. I did not get my new trays until April 2021. I had my old trays so long that I lost one and when I asked for a replacement I was told I would have to pay $175. Really?? I've been wearing the same tray for weeks and due to their error and wanted to charge me that amount for one tray.

I finally got my new trays months later and they actually fit and I thought I could finally get my teeth where they needed to be. I had to stop using my trays because now my jaw is locking, when I'm eating I have to open my mouth wide due to chewing my jaw locks up. My jaw is continuously locked, as I talk my jaw clicks, brushing my teeth is a hassle and painful, and I'm literally back at square one with my teeth. I can say this has been a horrible experience with potentially permanent effects on my mouth and everyday activities. Just choose somewhere else, it's really not worth it.

Byte response

Hi Nyasha, we appreciate your feedback. We can understand your frustrations and we apologize for the delays. We understand these wait times are not ideal and take all of your feedback into consideration as it is of its utmost importance to us. However, due to an increase in volume, we are witnessing longer response times. We are hoping to reduce your wait time in the upcoming days and appreciate your patience. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. You can send us a message on Facebook or Instagram. We are standing by for support!

Original review: June 30, 2022

I texted back and forth with Taylor. She was amazing! Very kind and patient! I work in customer care and I know how hard it can be but she really went above and beyond for me! She did not ask me to do a survey at all. I asked if I could leave her a survey! She deserves coffee, lunch, or a gift card!

Byte response

Hi Auktobher, thank you for this amazing review! We are so happy to hear Taylor took such great care of you! We want to make each step of the treatment process easy and provide the best support to our customers. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns throughout!

Original review: June 29, 2022

Customer service is non-existent, you can't call them anymore and it takes them a week to respond to your emails. Byte caused an open bite on my back molars since I started them 1.5 years ago, and they have been giving me the run around for over 6 months now. They tell me "wear them only at night for a few weeks" then tell me "stop wearing them completely for a few weeks" and just rotate back and forth between this while claiming my open bite will fix its self over time. it hasn't gotten any better in the last 6 months and they won't let me move forward with having new molds made for new trays. I have sent photo after photo and video after video and I'm getting nowhere.

Byte response

Hello Ashley, we want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. Because we are a remote treatment company, things like pictures and descriptions of current issues allow our teams to best assist. Please send us a direct message on Facebook or Instagram. We are standing by for support & look forward to connecting!

Original review: June 25, 2022

I was first very excited with the company and its guarantees. I had a small issue with my hyperbyte and it was replaced with no problem. Well I got in a bad car accident that caused me to lose a tooth. I've been going back and forth since early May and still no solution. I asked to do a new impression since I'm missing a tooth and can no longer use the aligners I have. I submitted all needed paperwork multiple times about work done and an X-ray showing the missing tooth. Every time I receive an e-mail I'm either asked for the same info again or they randomly bring up something else out of the blue that's need. I've asked for a partial refund and was told no. I feel completely taken advantage of by people that choose not to do their job. Also the phone line has been down since mid-May. Every time I call it directs me to the website to speak with customer service. The Byte for life guarantee is a joke.

Byte response

Hello Lacourtney, we can understand your frustrations. We want every customer to get the smile we promised in the safest way possible. Because we are a remote treatment company, things like pictures and descriptions of current issues allow our teams to best assist. Every customer is covered for additional adjustments at no extra cost as long as treatment guidelines have been followed. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. Please send us a direct message on Facebook or Instagram. We are standing by for support & look forward to connecting! We are standing by for support!

Original review: June 24, 2022

The salesperson was really great at their job. They made me think that this company had superb customer support. That's how they get you. Once you get your aligners, it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to reach them for help. They used to let us connect by video, but they removed that option without a word. Now, if you try to call them, no matter what time of day, you get a recording saying due to high call volume you need to request support online. Then they hang up on you. Yes, the price is right, but the support is WRONG.

Byte response

Hello Shelley, we are happy to assist with your concern, please note that our sales team supports you through your purchase while our support and clinical team assists you with any aligner troubleshooting. We apologize for the wait. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. Please send us a direct message on Facebook or Instagram. We are standing by for support & looking forward to connecting soon!

Original review: June 24, 2022

I have been completely ghosted by customer support upon having issues with my treatment plan. I have tried unsuccessfully for over a month to get a single response from your care team (phone, text and email). What I was sold from a service stand point is not what is being experienced which is highly concerning. I honestly feel like I was scammed by your company at this point.

Byte response

Hi Holly, we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We want every customer to feel supported throughout the whole Byte journey. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Please send us a direct message on Facebook or Instagram. We are standing by for support!

Original review: June 13, 2022

They spent lots of time trying to get me to buy that product. Have had terrible with the aligners and customer support since. I've had my aligners for 1 year. Nothing but problems and not even half way done through my treatment. Multiple reorders, backtracks, and inferior customer service. Look elsewhere!

Byte response

Hi Ross, we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. Our goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process. We stand by our product and services to ensure each customer achieves the projected end goal in the safest way possible. While some treatment plans may take longer than others or require some adjustments to their plan since everyones anatomy is different and will reflect results at a different rate. We will provide professional assistance to ensure we get customers the results promised. Please reach out to us at patient.byte.com/support or send us a direct message on Facebook or Instagram so that we can further address any concerns you are experiencing. We look forward to connecting.

Original review: June 7, 2022

I got to the 6th aligner and it did not fit. No help from customer service. l feel like I wasted my time and money. I requested a refund and have yet to hear from them. I should have followed my instinct and not pay in full.

Byte response

Hi Aba, we want to do everything to ensure each customer progresses well and feels supported through each step. It's important to make sure that we can address these concerns and do what we can to help as soon as possible. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST or send us a direct message through Facebook and our team would be happy to assist. Let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Original review: June 7, 2022

I received one on one care that allowed me to explain my situation and be heard with a very bubbly conversation in between! Byte was always easy to use but now they have improved their company with an app and even better customer service!

Byte response

We are so excited for you, Alina! From start to finish, our team is ready and available to get you on track, check that progress, and get you to those final results!

Original review: May 30, 2022

I initially was quite pleased with Byte and the stellar customer service I received prior to making the purchase. After is a completely different story. My aligners have no been fitting for the last 6 weeks, and something is clearly wrong, but I have gotten short responses by different people just asking for more information, a week apart. This is horrible customer service. My bite is completely screwed up and my back teeth and front teeth are no longer touching. These people clearly don’t know what they are doing. I wish that I had spent the extra money to purchase Invisalign so I could be reassured that those who actually know what they are doing would be checking up on my teeth through the process. My bite has been completely destroyed and I have yet to get any real answers from anyone. Beware before using this company! Once they take your money, the follow through is deplorable.

Byte response

Hi Ashley. At Byte, we want to make sure each customer is getting to their new smile in the safest and best way possible. If any questions arise regarding the fit of aligners, that is where our Professional Care Team comes in. Sometimes teeth are more stubborn than we expected and take longer to move. Each customer has the option to schedule a phone or video call through their customer portal with our Professional Care Team. Our team should be sending you check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. If you haven't been seeing those emails, let's check that out right away. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST or send us a direct message through Facebook and our team would be happy to assist. Let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Original review: May 27, 2022

I was a bit skeptical at first but this was amazing, from the start! They sent the impression kit and it was super simple to administer and ship back. They send the aligners in phases, keeping track of your progress along the way. Everything is easily accessible online and communications were on point! I highly recommend this over other companies. They hyperbyte is a game changer!

Byte response

Bindi, thank you for the great and honest review! We do what we can to make the byte process as smooth as possible, from the moment you complete your impressions to the day we send out the retainers.

Resolution response: June 6, 2022

Somebody from the professional care team has contacted me and we are currently working it out.

Original review: May 25, 2022

During the onboarding process, customer service was excellent and timely. They were very friendly and wanted to get me in their aligners ASAP. However, if the first set of aligners do not end up working perfectly for you, it goes downhill quickly from there. If the first set of aligners do not straighten your teeth to your satisfaction, you have to submit a customer service request to them for another set of aligners; however, you probably won't get your new aligners for well over a month after you submit your request. Furthermore, customer service goes from top-notch during onboarding to absolute garbage during remediation requests.

I was initially quoted 3 months for my entire treatment and it's been over a year now and my teeth are still not straight. It's been over a month since I submitted a request for my FOURTH set of aligners and they're still telling me to wait another week just for a response to my request. I'm so frustrated at this point that I just want a refund and seek treatment with a traditional orthodontist but they told me they don't do refunds so BUYER BEWARE. If BYTE aligners do not straighten your teeth out in the first iteration, just know it'll be hell dealing with the company from there. I regret having tried Byte and not pursuing treatment with a traditional orthodontist despite the higher costs.

Byte response

Hi Michael. At Byte, We are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team send us a direct message through Facebook and our team would be happy to assist. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Original review: May 23, 2022

The agents helped me out and they was excellent. Every question I had was answered and very helpful. I would and will definitely recommend Byte to people because they actually help the customers and they go above and beyond. I love it so much. Anything I have a problem with they will make sure to help me.

Byte response

Hello Olga! Thanks for your amazing review! Our priority at Byte is to make each customer treatment as simple, smooth, and supportive as possible. Please reach out if you have any further questions or comments.

Original review: May 21, 2022

Great customer service! Product really works. I am only on step 14 of 21 and there is an HUGE difference in the smile. I would never have started using Byte if my teeth looked the way they do now. Looking forward to seeing what my smile will look like after step 21!

Byte response

This is so exciting, Sara! We are thrilled to hear that you are already noticing a difference. We are here for you through it all, so any time you have a question- give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to help. Thank you for choosing Byte!

Original review: May 21, 2022

I been using Byte for 8 weeks now and man!! When I tell you the results so far are impeccable, believe me. I can’t wait to finish my whole treatment. I recommend this to anyone who want to straighten their teeth.

Byte response

Hi Arlette! Thanks for your review. Our priority at Byte is to make each customer treatment as simple, smooth, and supportive as possible. Please reach out if you have any further questions or comments!

Original review: May 19, 2022

Everything was off to a good start, but then I ran out of aligners. It took them about six weeks to send new ones. Then the new ones ran out and I have had to roll back six weeks of treatment because the aligners are cracking from what I am guessing is wearing so much. The biggest complaint is no customer support, I promise. Just email their support before you purchase. I have had zero responses via email or phone now for six weeks. Only automated replies. Save your money. Go elsewhere.

Byte response

Hi Arthur, we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We want every customer to feel supported throughout the whole Byte journey. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team send us a direct message through Facebook and our team would be happy to assist. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Original review: May 7, 2022

Shawn was very helpful and answered my concerns professionally. Thank you for much for your help. I was concerned about the final aligners and the fit. I no longer have any concerns. I am very pleased with the service and my results. I am looking forward to my final results and my new improved smile!

Byte response

Hey Robert! Our goal is to make sure that our customers are receiving the support and care they need throughout treatment. We are so happy to hear that about our team. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!

Byte Company Information