4.3(4,600)
Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About Byte

Byte makes clear plastic aligners to help customers straighten their teeth with no office visits. Certified dentists and orthodontists design treatment plans and monitor progress remotely. Patients see results in an average of two to six months. Byte offers financing options with 100% approval for both its all-day and nighttime-only aligners. Order an impression kit risk-free; if you aren’t a good candidate, Byte refunds the price.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Short treatment plans
  • 100% approval for financing
  • Nighttime-only option
  • Lifetime guarantee
Cons
  • Not everyone is a candidate
  • Nighttime aligners are pricier

Stars Rating

• 68%
  • 15%
  • 4%
  • 3%
  • 9%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Byte?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Byte?

Reviewed March 1, 2024

I was improving spacing after not having a retainer for a few years, and I definitely see an improvement with Byte. Now, I'm just waiting to see how it is at the end.

PriceStaff

Reviewed Feb. 20, 2024

Two years into the treatment, and the problematic tooth for which I signed up for the service, is still protruding. The so called clinical team gave me a run-around for nearly 8 months; with taking numerous impressions, and countless photographs of the so called "progress", and now that the full amount has been paid, they are ignoring my requests, and pushing me to request the retainers, apparently according to them the treatment has been completed. I will have to go to an orthodontist now and pay more money to correct what these scammers promised to, and didn't. Pay the full price for a reputable service; saving a few hundred dollars will not be worth at in the end.

Price

Reviewed Feb. 14, 2024

I liked the easiness of navigating their website, reading the information, and signing up. It was simple. When I pulled the tops out of the second set that I had, you could see my teeth move a little bit. So far, Byte has been really transparent, and super on top of getting the information to you and asking how things are going. The price was also transparent and everything you add extra was all explained. Then you get discounts as well. So far, the whole process is as simple as it gets.

Reviewed Feb. 13, 2024

I like how user-friendly the kit is. I've been very pleased.

Reviewed Feb. 13, 2024

Byte is affordable and I like the results I saw. It's been good so far. I'm on my second retainer thing and they fit nicely. It doesn't give me any headaches. I like how it didn't hurt like braces. Because I've had braces in the past but my teeth shifted back, which is why I opted to use Byte. I also like how easy the process was. Even though I didn't speak to anyone directly over the phone or in person, there was still that good communication through text or email.

Reviewed Feb. 10, 2024

Would rate a 0 if it was an option. I have Invisalign, and Byte. Byte is seriously awful in comparison. No customer support, unless you go on Reddit to dig and find the number- but it ends up not mattering, because they have non-existent customer service or IT. No ticket numbers, no escalation, no replacements. Phone support hangs up on you. Flimsy, unreliable product.

Reviewed Feb. 9, 2024

The whole experience started out well and my son’s teeth look amazing but he can’t seem to get those retainers. He’s backtracked so many times on the same step. I can’t get answers to questions or to speak to someone who knows more than a prompt on the computer. I wanted new impressions since his lower retainers are loose and have air gaps on the anterior but fit down on all other teeth. I can’t make his grow vertically anymore than they have. Maybe one day he’ll be in retainers before I just take him to an orthodontist who will answer questions and point the issue out. I give 0 for replies from someone who can answer questions and 5 for the way his teeth look. The next 0 is for lack of listening to the customer and refusing to answer questions.

Reviewed Jan. 25, 2024

I'm on week seven of my aligners and I have one week left to go and then I get my retainers. I've seen major changes in my teeth. I only got one tooth left that's supposed to be moving in the next week. I really like the results. I don't feel like I have to hide my teeth anymore. The only thing is the app keeps messing up. Like right now, I'm on week seven and I messaged then talked to somebody about trying to get it moved, because it says that I'm ready for my retainers. But I still have this week and next week before I can actually get my retainers and it won't let me do anything. The app is kind of confusing. But their reps are pretty helpful.

Pinned

Kerrijo, thank you so much for this amazing review! Our #1 goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process from start to finish. We're standing by for support if you have any other questions.

PriceStaffEase of Use

Reviewed Jan. 25, 2024

Byte works well and it's a little more effective. Over the past few years, I've noticed a little difference and a few teeth going off-centered. So, I wanted to fix that a little bit. Wearing the product every day, I could feel the difference. And when I saw it in a week, I could see a huge difference in my straighter teeth. Usually, I wake up and put the retainer straight on, or I already have them on throughout the night. So I go out throughout the day and take them off as I eat. I just keep them on or take them off when I'm about to go to sleep. At first, the retainer was uncomfortable because I have something in my mouth again. But I got used to it. It felt super easy to get into the habit of doing that.

Byte would be a good thing to try compared to regular braces. They're a little bit cheaper and easy to use. You can choose to take them off or keep them on. Whereas with regular braces, you have to keep them on till your whole term is done. The customer support is very responsive and always open for questions. They are always checking in. So it's good.

Pinned

Hello Jamiel, thank you for this awesome review! Our #1 goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process from start to finish. We're standing by for support if you have any other questions.

Reviewed Jan. 15, 2024

The process of getting sized was super simple and all of the instructions were very well explained. I wear the retainer for at least 20 hours. I wear them all day except for when I eat and sometimes, I forget that I even have them on. Also, I feel like there's shift happening with my teeth. I still have a couple of weeks to go, but I am happy with it so far.

Pinned

Hello Ariel, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! Here at Byte we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. We are so excited for you, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Reviewed Jan. 15, 2024

This is my third time with clear aligners. I got the impression kit within a few days and it took two weeks for the aligner. I would recommend Byte. The login portal isn't the most user-friendly though.

Pinned

Hi Cassie, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! Here at Byte we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. We are so excited for you, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Reviewed Jan. 15, 2024

I went through SmileDirect, and they had to do a new set because their first set didn't do what they said it was going to do. I was finished with them, and then things happened. I couldn't wear the retainer. My teeth moved, and I was not happy. I didn’t want to have to do two rounds, so I went with a different company and chose Byte. They do check-ins. However, I am convinced nobody looks at the check-in pictures because I was on step 20 of 24 and they pushed me back down to step 12 to see if they could get my teeth to do what they wanted them to do. I know how to wear aligners. I just keep them in my mouth. It's not rocket science. After two months of wearing the same aligners, Byte said, "We'll send you a new impression kit," so I'm doing a second round. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired. My interactions with the clinical team have also left a lot to be desired. I should have been done with my treatment last June or July.

I send almost monthly pictures (top, bottom, left, right, with and without). Anyone with decent vision could have seen that the aligners weren't sitting properly on the uppers because of one tooth. It was specifically on one tooth, but the other three not so much. I thought, "Maybe because that's how that tooth is. This is how this has to be." I would assume the orthodontist who reviews cases would say otherwise though. On one hand, I got what I paid for. I spent 2,700 because I got the 750-warranty package, so my retainers are free for an x amount of time. On the other hand, Invisalign is $7,000, but had I gone with an actual orthodontist and Invisalign, my teeth would have ended up perfectly straight. I would have a permanent retainer.

Pinned

Hello Jessica, we can understand your frustrations. Every person's anatomy is different and sometimes teeth can be a bit more stubborn than we anticipated. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. These concerns are best handled by the Clinical team. They are the team best equipped for aligner concerns, staffed by Dental professionals who are fit to assist with remote Orthodontic treatment. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Friday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. You can also fill out the link at https://patient.byteme.com/ or email us at bytereviews@byteme.com to connect with the Clinical Team.

Reviewed Jan. 14, 2024

Byte's price is right and they had good reviews as well. My teeth are crowded. It was nearly impossible to floss, and I'm a daily flosser. My teeth are really tight, uncomfortable, and one of them even chipped because they seemed to be getting tight. I am really satisfied with the way things are going. The customer service is phenomenal. Support is wonderful. They check in constantly. The product is good. I'm happy with it. Their financing options are wonderful and so easy. I would tell others that Byte would be the way to go.

Pinned

Hi Carol, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! Here at Byte we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. We are so excited for you, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Reviewed Jan. 14, 2024

Signing up with Byte was smooth. I ordered the kit online and had a couple of folks reach out to me via text, offering their assistance if I needed help. There were very detailed instructions about how to go about taking the molds. They also kept me very much in the loop on the process of what was happening once I sent them back. Once they developed the treatment plan, then they reached out again to see if I was ready to move forward. I wasn't quite ready then. It was right around the first of the year. But they were very cool and understanding about that process. I have started the process and I'm a couple of weeks in. The process was easy. My biggest anxiety is just taking the aligners out every morning. But I found a YouTube video that explained how to do it. I've been fine ever since.

Pinned

Hi Kandi, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! Here at Byte we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. We are so excited for you, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Reviewed Jan. 13, 2024

Although my teeth have been mostly straightened, I find the Customer Support to be very poor. Any communication takes days at best. When you call, they tell you to email them, then no response for over 5 days. When you email them, they automatically respond & tell you to contact them through the website, which tells you ultimately to call or email them....AAAAAAGH.

Pinned

Hi Lisa, we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. It's important to make sure that we can address these concerns and do what we can to help as soon as possible. Please reach out at patient.byte.com/support to connect with the Byte Support Team! The Byte Support Team is also available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Friday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Reviewed Jan. 11, 2024

I wanted my tooth next to my front tooth to move up a bit, and it's been moving up good so far. I like the check-ins, and communication has been good. Every time that I've needed to talk to someone or get something, I've gotten it fast. I needed to get a shipping label yesterday, and Byte already emailed it to me. I'm almost done with my aligners, but I lost them and they got destroyed. So, I had to get a new pair. I’m about to mail in my new impression kit so I can finish off the rest of the process.

Pinned

Hello Dade, thank you for this amazing review! Our #1 goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process from start to finish. We're standing by for support if you have any other questions.

Reviewed Jan. 10, 2024

I have invested 3 years and gone through 4 sets of aligners. My issue was crooked bottom teeth. Some overlap. Byte aligners are clearly not right for my type of alignment requirement even though Byte asks you for photos before providing the kit for aligners. There is no continuity between dental assistants, they don’t have time to speak with you. They don’t read your history, but start over with the same boiler plate questions. They have screwed up the alignment of my teeth in my gums. I have never been more dissatisfied with a company in my life. If you require more serious alignment don’t use Byte.

Pinned

Hello Linda, we can understand your frustrations. Every person's anatomy is different and sometimes teeth can be a bit more stubborn than we anticipated. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. These concerns are best handled by the Clinical team. They are the team best equipped for aligner concerns, staffed by Dental professionals who are fit to assist with remote Orthodontic treatment. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Friday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. You can also fill out the link at https://patient.byteme.com/ or email us at bytereviews@byteme.com to connect with the Clinical Team.

Reviewed Jan. 10, 2024

IF you want to actually fix your teeth please do not use these. It is convenient, up until there is an issue with your progress. You pay upfront, and then they only send you half of your aligners, so you are ripped off from the start. Then when you address an issue with customer service they are only focused on coming up with any way they can to tell you YOU voided your warranty. I had to wait 2 months for the rest of my aligners to come in the mail, and during that time my teeth had started to shift back, lost all progress and because I didn't keep one of my sets of old used aligners my warranty was voided.

Pinned

Hello Shawn, we want to do everything to ensure each customer progresses well and feels supported through each step. It's important to make sure that we can address these concerns and do what we can to help as soon as possible. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Please reach out at patient.byte.com/support to connect with the Byte Support Team! The Byte Support Team is also available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Friday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Jan. 6, 2024

I was excited to get started with these aligners and had excellent service BEFORE I paid. Once I paid ($2149) I have received ZERO customer service. I was assigned an "advisor" (Frank **) who was more than happy to help me and even said he was going to expedite my product because it was a pleasure to work with me. I have tried to contact Byte numerous times via email, text and phone, for weeks now. My order and payment was confirmed and two installments have been charged to me, however, I have not received my aligners and I can’t get a response to save my life.

Yesterday, I finally reached someone on the phone at 1-800-471-7162 who said his name is Vladimir. He told me he couldn't look up my account via my order number but that he could via my SSN, which seemed very odd and suspect. He looked up my account via my phone number AND email and said there was no account for me. Odd since they are charging me monthly.

Pinned

Thank you, Michelle, for reaching out -- we take these concerns very seriously and would like to investigate them as best we can. If you have not already done so, please complete the form at patient.byte.com/support to connect with the Byte Support Team directly. If you've done so and have yet to hear back, please send us an email at bytereviews@byteme.com so we can assist. Thank you.

Reviewed Dec. 27, 2023

I began my journey with Byte with excitement and dedication. When I was about midway through the trays, I went to change out to a new tray and it was a bit tight going on. When I snapped the top tray in, my very back to right tooth cracked. I even heard it. After tons of pain beginning a Friday night to Monday, I finally made it to the dentist to be told my tooth was cracked. I had been in so much pain that I just couldn’t wait any longer for it to stop with antibiotics so I had it pulled. I ended up going to an orthodontist and start Invisalign so I could be treated by a live person. Byte was a total waste of $2000 that I am still paying. It really started off good and I had great hopes. I would never refer them to anyone, ever! It’s hard to get anyone to help you and they reply with emails that don’t even pertain to what you typed up. Just don’t do it!

Hello Sherry,

We are very sorry to hear of this dental concern, please note we take these issues very seriously and would like to get you the support needed. Please get in touch with us by completing our Support request form here patient.byte.com/support or by calling us at 877-298-3669. We are standing by for support!

Price

Reviewed Dec. 27, 2023

Why is the HyperByte $699 to purchase WITH an aligner plan ONLY and $399 to purchase a replacement? I purchased the treatment plan and no one told me I could not use the HyperByte if I had certain medical conditions prior to the purchase. I asked for a refund for the HyperByte and now they're refusing to provide proof of the actual price for the HyperByte. The website has conflicting information and management could be more polite and understanding.

Pinned

Hi Brittany, thank you for sharing your feedback. We understand your concern about the pricing difference. The pricing structure reflects the value and benefits of the aligner plan included with the HyperByte purchase. We appreciate your input and will consider it for future improvements. If additional support is needed please feel free to contact our team at patient.byte.com/support.

Reviewed Dec. 21, 2023

Byte's process was easy and I could do it from home. Having kids and everything, it was easier than having to go in. I got everything well before it was supposed to be here. They have very clear instructions. When they sent the messages, they had links to videos that you could watch to do it. I have a big gap on my bottom teeth and I can see a difference so far. The ones I wear are all day and night ones. They're 22 hours a day. I just take them out while I'm eating, and then brush and put them back in. The process is not as painful as I expected.

Pinned

Hi Angela, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! Here at Byte we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. We are so excited for you, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Reviewed Dec. 21, 2023

Byte works more for me because I'm in the military. Now, I'm on week three and their app is very helpful. I try to follow along with that and they also send me emails. I've had no issues so far and I have recommended Byte.

Hello Fiona,

Thank you for sharing this review! We are so happy to hear our treatment helps provide convenience to a busy lifestyle and the MyByte App has been useful. We look forward to continuing the amazing service, feel free to reach out if any questions arise.

Reviewed Dec. 21, 2023

I've had to be refitted three times now and it's a bit frustrating in the sense that I would get to about step 7 with a set and then there would be gaps between the teeth and the aligners. I would tell somebody about it and they would have to send me out a new pack. But at the same time, I understand that it's more or less just the process. I just started wearing each try two to three weeks at a time to make sure they're really set in stone. I'm moving a little bit more slowly through them this time. But I do feel like the profile is moving towards more of a straight profile and my front teeth feel less crowded.

There was one interaction I had with Byte customer service that was less than ideal and it was pretty frustrating because it was the third time that I got refitted. Someone said that the reason they weren't working was because I wasn't following the treatment plan and that they would cover it this time, but it would be the last time since I wasn't following the treatment plan. But I literally did every single thing that they have asked me to. Other than that, I'd recommend Byte.

Hello Hunter,

Thank you for sharing this review. At times, even with traditional orthodontic appliances such as metal braces, it is necessary to adjust the treatment plan. This is because everyone's anatomy is different, and some teeth with not always move as predicted. These adjustments are very normal, whether you’re undergoing treatment chairside or remotely! To cover our customers for unexpected outcomes, Byte is proud to offer our Aligner Guarantee; which will always provide additional aligners at no charge to help one achieve the projected final smile.

We also suggest keep a close eye on the aligner fit to ensure the treatment is progressing as anticipated. We suggest taking a look at our aligner fit page that can help guide each customer during the treatment, head to this link here: https://www.byte.com/community/resources/article/getting-the-right-fit/.

Feel free to reach out to our Byte Support team if any questions or concerns arise, we are always happy to help!

Reviewed Dec. 11, 2023

I prepaid. So basically once they got my money and sent me my aligners they were done with me. Around tray 10, the top aligner did not fit. I woke up and my front eyetooth was black. I freaked out and went to my dentist. Who told me to stop wearing the tops because it was cutting off the circulation to my tooth. I contacted Byte about getting the tray adjusted, etc. Long story short, they told me that it was now the problem of my dentist and that he needed to fix it. My dentist offered to sell me Invisalign at $5,000. In any case, the bottom trays never straighten my slightly overlapping teeth. They look exactly the same. With my top teeth, I has one tooth that was slightly recessed behind the other. The second tray pushed the recessed tooth back even farther, so now it is even more pronounced.

Hello Yve,

We are sorry to hear that the product didn't meet your expectations. I understand how frustrating it can be. Please note we take dental concerns very seriously and want to ensure our clinical team can further evaluate the current concerns. Please reach out to our customer support team and we'll do our best to resolve the issue for you. To get this conversation started please complete our support request form here: patient.byte.com/support.

Reviewed Dec. 10, 2023

The instructions are clear and understandable. It's very leisurely. I just have to change the retainers every two weeks. The app is there, so that also helps. The customer service is reachable and responsive. They're fast. The results are noticeable. So, it helps with confidence.

Pinned

Hello Aide, thank you for this amazing review! We are so happy to hear this! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, we are always happy to help!

Reviewed Dec. 9, 2023

My husband did the original aligner molds to see if he would be a good candidate. The company replied that he indeed would be a good candidate so we secured financing and proceeded. We received the first 15 aligners for the top and only 1 for the bottom. At first we didn’t think much of it because we assumed they were concentrating on the top first. Well, when we received the next batch of uppers and no bottoms I questioned that. Also, with taking the same cheaply made aligner in and out multiple times a day, it had torn. So I contacted the company about when he would be get the bottom aligners started because of the tear.

That and only then, after 15+ weeks and multiple payments, they inform us the bottom was too complicated so they wouldn’t be that. Now we can give them $129 and they would be “gracious” enough to replace the bottom aligner. Then they offered a $150 discount but we still paid for the replacement aligner. After much back and forth, the best they were ever going to compensate was $350. I was tired of arguing and I embarrassed I wasted my husband's time.

Hello Tracy,

We appreciate you for sharing this review. We will be happy to clarify some information here, if your husband received aligners for only the top arch this means he only qualified for single arch treatment. Clear aligner therapy has limitations, and our dental team will always create the safest treatment plan to achieve the best results.

This is why every customer is presented with their personal treatment plan before making the final decision on the aligner purchase for their approval. Once the customer approves, we cannot make any changes to the treatment plan. This is presented in the 3D simulation so if the plan shows 1 aligner for the bottom arch this is the stand-in aligner while we correct the upper arch.

If additional support is needed please contact our Byte Support Team by completing our support request form here: patient.byte.com/support.

Reviewed Dec. 8, 2023

I would highly recommend Byte. It has done me a lot of good, and it has worked well with everything going on in my life. Everyone has been wonderful from the beginning and anytime I've had to call. My aligners have all been all right. There have been a few that were loose, but they've all worked well. I only wear them at night time. I put them in at 8 o'clock, which is a good time. I wear them until 7:00 every morning. It works out well with me because of work. My teeth are starting to change well.

Pinned

Hello Baylee, thank you for this amazing review! We are so happy to hear this! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, we are always happy to help.

Delivery & Shipping

Reviewed Dec. 7, 2023

I had a really good experience with them. First, I had to send them pictures of my smile and impressions of my teeth to make sure I was a candidate. Once they confirmed that they would be able to make a treatment plan for me, we got it all set up and they got the product shipped really quickly. I'm using the aligners and I'm really enjoying the way my smile is looking.

Hi Ashlyn,

Thank you for this awesome review! Our #1 goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process from start to finish. We hope to keep the rest of the treatment as positive. We're standing by for support if you have any other questions.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Dec. 7, 2023

Byte was the least expensive out of the few options that we considered and we're happy with it. My daughter’s teeth weren't completely straight. It wasn’t super bad to begin with, but the aligners are working. We're halfway through the process. She likes her smile and she's happy. You wear the aligners all the time besides eating so, you're supposed to just eat and put it back in. My daughter needs reminders sometimes to put it back in after she eats when I find them on the counter. But besides that, she's good. There's this little Byte thing she has to use and it wasn't working so she told them on the app. And immediately, they said that if she couldn’t get it to work, they would send another one. My daughter was able to troubleshoot it and get it working again. Byte was good in their communication. If you write that you have a problem with anything, they get back to you right away and fix it.

Hello Krista,

Thank you for sharing this amazing review! We're so glad to hear that she's already seeing some movement and is happy with her smile. We're here to support you all every step of the way, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any guidance or have any questions at patient.byte.com/support.

Reviewed Nov. 27, 2023

I received emails promising $250 off during Black Friday period. Clicking the link in the email, simply opened a window to send them an email, which I did. They then emailed me a coupon that doesn't work to give $250 off the price of aligners. I now been on hold an HOUR. No one answers the phone. No one calls back. Here is the email they sent me: Thank you for reaching out! It is $250 off of the aligner price.:) Here's the link for that kit! It should only take 30 seconds to complete or use promo code (JINDABYTE) at checkout. https://www.byte.com/products/impression-kit?promocode=JINDABYTE.

Hi David,

Thank you for leaving us this feedback. We would love to take a closer look into this concern and make sure you get the assistance you need. Please email us at bytereviews@byteme.com. Thank you and we look forward to connecting further.

Reviewed Nov. 17, 2023

The rep from Byte were all super helpful. I had questions and an actual person reached out to me. They sent me Weeks 1 through 13 aligners first. Then after Week 13, they'll send me the rest to make sure everything's still working, and I'm still on track. The results so far have been good.

Pinned

Braelyn! Thank you for this kind review. If any questions or concerns arise, please reach out at patient.byte.com/support. We're here to help.

Reviewed Nov. 16, 2023

I've always had a top gap on my two front teeth. My bottom one was due to tongue thrusting. Then I had a tongue piercing which started to separate my bottom teeth and it was getting bigger than the top. It looked horrible and I felt so insecure. I was over it and wanted to close a lot of the gaps. So, it was time to improve my teeth. The 24-hour day thing is super annoying but the process wasn't bad. The mold for the impressions was quick and easy. I wish they had a lot of those at the dental office. We wouldn't be struggling and mixing. But it was perfect. Byte would call you and let you know if it was not right. The reps told me the trays would be done in five to six weeks and it was sooner. So, that was cool.

Getting into the mid of your treatment, you notice that your teeth are a lot more sensitive because of the movement. I would recommend eating soft foods and staying away from candy because it's uncomfortable. And you wanna be able to enjoy your food because you have to eat. It's tough but it gets better towards the end of the week. I'm on week nine right now and it probably hurts the most for my bottom. I don't know if it's doing a lot more at the bottom than it is top. It was painful for me because I am dramatic. You get scared taking them off but they're good. They just got into place and you're good to go. It is a little bit uncomfortable for me for the bottom because it is the one that needs the most work. So, it hurts me the way it does.

I'm satisfied with my treatment right now. I’ve seen an improvement. My gap has closed a lot within nine weeks. I just updated a video and I showed my fiancé too because he's traveling at work. I said the aligners are doing what it needs to do and I'm happy because every time I ever wanted to get braces, I was always told I didn’t need it. If I wanted something, they would recommend Invisalign. I was not doing that. You get braces for free but they don't want you to wear braces. If you don't need it, don't get it because you keep wearing braces for so long for no reason when all you needed was some little gaps to be closed. But this one from Byte works good for me. Even my actual dentist said my bite was fine.

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for sharing this feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve the experience of our customers. Here at Byte, we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. We are so excited for you, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Reviewed Nov. 16, 2023

I'm on the sixth week of my treatment and Byte's customer service is very helpful if I need help. So, everything is great. I sleep with my aligners so, I'm wearing them all day. I take them off only when I need to brush my teeth or when I need to eat or drink something, except for water. And five minutes a day, I'm wearing the HyperByte device. My teeth are sore a little so I feel a little bit of pain. But that's because my teeth are moving and it’s only five weeks. I need to check my photos and compare but there are some differences. I'm totally satisfied with Byte and I would recommend using it if people are considering aligners.

Hi Alina,

Reviewed Nov. 16, 2023

With Byte, I was impressed with the ease of everything and not having to go to a dentist office. When I reached out and gave them my information, it was easy to have a conversation with somebody via text. They seemed nice and knowledgeable. It's been a good experience so far.

Hi Amy,

Reviewed Nov. 8, 2023

Beware of this company. They do NOT keep their "Byte for life guarantee." They will make up any reason on earth not to honor it. After 2 years, my teeth still aren't straight and they will not make it right.

Hi Melanie,

Thank you for your feedback. Our priority at Byte is the health and wellbeing of our customers. As everyone's anatomy is different, sometimes teeth can be more stubborn than expected and need additional adjustments. If this happens, we offer our Aligner Guarantee to every customer, as long as they are 100% compliant with guidelines.

To learn more about this please head over to https://www.byte.com/pages/guarantees.

If you require any additional assistance, please reach out to Byte Support Team directly at patient.byte.com/support -- as they are best suited to help in this matter. Thank you and we look forward to finding a resolution for you!

Reviewed Nov. 3, 2023

I've been pretty happy with the process. The team at Byte has been pretty helpful. They've been keeping track of my improvements or changes over time. So that's nice. They reach out every other week or so. It's been pretty good. When I needed to get at some point a new kit because my teeth weren't moving as fast as they were hoping, they sent me a new kit to redo them. So that was nice. Their customer service is pretty good.

Hi Cosmin!

Reviewed Nov. 2, 2023

I had some gapping in my front teeth and I was trying to improve that. I'm still in the process of doing that with Byte and it's been going a lot longer than I expected it to be. I'm on my last aligner and they're supposed to be sending me a retainer, but they haven't sent anything to me about the next steps, how that works, and if only I can get it. Other than that, I have seen an improvement in my teeth though it could be better. Also, their stuff doesn't whiten our teeth. But the program helps with the screening and it's nice that you can do it from home.

Pinned

Thank you, Sarah, for the feedback. Because everyone's anatomy is different, the treatment timeline given is an estimate rather than a guarantee -- because there is no way to predict with 100% certainty how one will respond to treatment. That being said, let's get you connected to the Byte Support Team to allow us to best assist. Please reach out at patient.byte.com/support or via phone at (877) 298-3669. They are available to assist you Monday to Friday, from 8 AM to 6 PM MST. Additionally, we offer a call-back option that enables you to continue your activities while waiting for a prompt response from our team. You may also send us an email at bytereviews@byteme.com. Thank you.