3.8/5 (289 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Amelia York
Edited by Jon Bortin

About Byte

Byte makes clear plastic aligners to help customers straighten their teeth with no office visits. Certified dentists and orthodontists design treatment plans and monitor progress remotely. Patients see results in an average of two to six months. Byte offers financing options with 100% approval for both its all-day and nighttime-only aligners. Order an impression kit risk-free; if you aren’t a good candidate, Byte refunds the price.

Pros

• Short treatment plans
  • 100% approval for financing
  • Nighttime-only option
  • Lifetime guarantee

Cons

• Not everyone is a candidate
  • Nighttime aligners are pricier

Bottom Line

Byte's costs are on the higher end, but the company approves 100% of applicants for financing. Treatment times are short, and the company guarantees results for life.

Byte Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Byte?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Byte?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Sept. 12, 2022

DO NOT DO THIS! I started treatment with Byte in April of 2021 to correct a crooked front tooth and a slight misalignment on the bottom teeth, nothing major. A year and a half later I am left with major issues in the alignment of my teeth leaving me unable to chew my food properly leading to other issues as well such as acid reflux. I questioned the alignment process early on once I began having problems and their initial response was to dismiss it, they told me "it takes time to get used to the new alignment". I insisted something was not right with the way my "treatment" (I use that term cautiously!) was going. They issued me a new set of aligners. I am on my FOURTH set and my teeth are worse than ever! I have NO issues prior to Byte in regards to chewing and now I can't even chew gum due to the air gaps in the way my top and bottom teeth align.

Customer service is nearly non existent once they have your money, I paid in full up front, no one answers their phone, you are sent to a message center that doesn't work. I never dreamed based on their advertising that I would find myself in such a health dilemma since they say they have "a network of dentists and orthodontists" and treatment is "reviewed and approved by your state-licensed doctor". There is so much more for me to say but I will leave it at this.... DON'T DO IT, get a real orthodontist that can properly monitor your progress!!!

Byte response

Hello Helen, we can understand your frustrations. Every person's anatomy is different and sometimes teeth can be a bit more stubborn than we anticipated. That means that we may have to adjust our approach. Every customer is covered for additional adjustments at no extra cost as long as treatment guidelines have been followed. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. These concerns are best handled by the Clinical team. They are the team best equipped for aligner concerns, staffed by Dental professionals who are fit to assist with remote Orthodontic treatment. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. You can also fill out the link at https://patient.byteme.com/ or email us at bytereviews@byteme.com to get connected with the Clinical Team. We look forward to connecting with you soon.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2022

For instance: Tonight I will start my “Step 7” personal aligners yet my app has reset to the beginning? … The electronic whitening pulse thingy has yet to sync up with my phone … and the whitener, after seven weeks of use shows no brightening?

Byte response

Hi Nedrea, thank you so much for the feedback. It is so helpful for us. That being said: our BrightByte solution is a 3-in-1 aligner cleaning, breath freshening, and teeth whitening solution, but because of its many uses it does not offer a dramatic level of whitening. For a more extreme whitening effect, we offer our BrightByte Pro! As for the issues you're experiencing with your Byte app, there are many reasons this may be happening and many possible solutions and we want to help you solve these problems as soon as possible--please reach out to the Byte Support Team via phone at 877-298-3669 or send us an email at patient.byte.com/support and we can begin the troubleshooting process!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2022

Well. When I didn't agree with treatment plan (because it would create additional gaps between my teeth instead of fixing existing) and couldn't get my "advisor" to find a solution, I decided to proceed with full refund. It was 2 months ago. Since that I was charged by Splitit twice and 3rd charge is coming. "Advisor's" responses:"Oh, sorry, we are going to fix it right now". Byte customer support - silence. Splitit only accepts cancellation info from merchant, not from shopper.

Dead end. Maybe someone is lucky to get their teeth straight with this company. Definitely not me.

Byte response

Hello Aleksandra, we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2022

They have you use a device called a Hyperbyte and its usage is tracked by an app. At first, it worked great. After about a month, I started having connectivity issues. The device connects via bluetooth but it will not connect to my app sometimes, which is frustrating because it seems like I never use the hyperbyte.

Byte response

Hello Skylar, we're sorry to hear about your issues with the HyperByte. We are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We're actively working on optimizing the connection, syncing, and adding troubleshooting to the app. In the meantime please reach out to our support team for more assistance at patient.byte.com/support and we'll do our best to get everything working for you. Thank you and we look forward to connecting with you soon.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

Easy to use, sends helpful reminders. No complaints! It's been easy to stay on track with my treatment with this app and this company. I'm not even halfway through my treatment and I'm already starting to see less of a gap in my bite.

Byte response

Hello Elizabeth, thank you for sharing this amazing review! Our #1 goal is to provide the best support and experience to our customers. We are also happy to provide flexible payment options that make it easier to choose from. We are so excited for you! Feel free to reach out, we are here to support you!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

It’s nearly impossible to get ahold of anyone let alone get any of the info I need from the website or app. I’ve been trying to get my second box of aligners for weeks and have not even received a message back from anyone.

Byte response
Hello Tayler. At Byte, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of! You can also fill out the link at https://patient.byteme.com/ or email us at bytereviews@byteme.com to get connected with the Byte Support Team.

We look forward to connecting with you soon.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

The fit was a lot better as the treatment went on. The app helped a lot with staying on track and reminders to use the hyper bite daily. I barely notice the liners while wearing them and can already see a difference in my smile.

Byte response

Hello Cori, we strive to provide the best service and make sure the process is easy. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, we are standing by for support!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

I ordered the Byte impression kit, received it and sent it off. Nothing was ever said about only getting aligners for the top. They said my bottom teeth are too complex. I think this could have been said over the phone or via email and discussed with me. Nothing was ever said and now I feel like I’m out of $1,800. Very unsatisfactory!

Byte response
Hello Nicholas, we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. It's important to make sure that we can address these concerns and do what we can to help as soon as possible. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. We look forward to connecting with you soon.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

It took forever to get them only for them to ship only half my aligners and nothing else and had to wear longer holding up the length of time to have my smile corrected. They are also super slow to respond or contact once to do receive them. That aside they do work.

Byte response

Hi Heather, we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We want every customer to feel supported throughout the whole Byte journey. Happy to clarify the wait times, once you have purchased your aligners, they will take 3-5 weeks to be made, quality checked, shipped, and delivered to you. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST, and our team would be happy to assist.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

I could say so many things about Byte but literally they are the best. It was worth waiting all these years to meet Byte and from the time I made my decision I've loved them and they're awesome, caring, amazing team and my smile is improving by the way!

Byte response

Hi Carolina, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! Here at Byte, we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. We are so excited for you, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

I love my Byte experience. They are very helpful with the entire process. They sent me a plan and modified it to my liking and you can see results before you even pay anything. The aligner fits perfectly as well.

Byte response

Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review, Summer! We are constantly working to make sure we provide the best experience we can to each customer. We appreciate you and are here to support if needed!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

The app is lacking a lot of potential features. For instance, the check ins must be done through the website instead of app, the app only gives you a reminder. Can’t compare progress pics on app, can’t even change the day of the week in which you switch out your aligners. Way too limited in capabilities, it needs to contain the features that are available on the Byte website so it’s streamlined and easier to access. What’s the point of doing some things on the site and others on the app? It’s confusing.

Byte response

Hello Shay, we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We are really upset that you are dissatisfied with the app. We're actively working on optimizing the connection, syncing and adding troubleshooting to the app. In the meantime please reach out to our support team for more assistance at patient.byte.com/support and we'll do our best to get everything working for you. Our team is also available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

I am halfway thru my second week and can already feel an improvement in my bottom teeth. Braces are a tight fit but do not bother me at night. I was worried I’d take them out in my sleep but I don’t… They fit perfectly and are doing their job! I am using Hyperbyte each day as well. Easy to use.

Byte response

Hi Staci, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! Here at Byte we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. We are so excited for you, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

You can't get anyone on the phone. Then they have scripted email responses that have nothing to do with your concern. And it takes 5-7 days for them to respond to emails. Horrible, horrible customer service. I've been using the aligners for over 1.5 years at this point because they haven't sent the complete set so I have to keep asking for it and that takes even longer. Spend your money somewhere else.

Byte response
Hi Katie. At Byte, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. These concerns are best handled by the Clinical team. They are the team best equipped for aligner concerns, staffed by Dental professionals who are fit to assist with remote Orthodontic treatment. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. You can also fill out the link at https://patient.byteme.com/ or email us at bytereviews@byteme.com to connect with the Clinical Team.

We look forward to connecting with you soon.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

Tabatha could not have been anymore helpful. She was incredibly understanding about the situation I was going through. Tabatha went above and beyond to help me. I do not normally leave reviews, but after my experience today I had to show my appreciation for all of the help and great service I received!

Byte response

Hello Jake, thank you for this awesome review! So happy to hear Tabatha was an amazing help. We strive to provide the best customer service to all of our customers from start to finish! feel free to reach out if you have any questions, we are standing by for support.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

10/10 customer service. Usually respond within 24 hours. 9/10 app. Initially had issues with checkins but that got resolved within a week of me contacting customer care. 10/10 product. Cheaper than braces and other aligners. No dentist required as they have one within the company and reviews the pictures. Aligners will hurt the first day each week but that’s normal. Swap them out every week. It’s recommended to use hyperbyte to shorten treatment and help with sensitivity. The whitening/cleaning solution that comes with it also works amazingly with no sensitivity. The only issue is you begin to run out of it within 2 months.

Byte response

Yay, Christina! Here at Byte we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions, we are standing by for support.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2022

Do not waste your money here for two main reasons. One, your teeth might look pretty, but your bite will be off. Two, worst customer service EVER! Three, they will hold your retainer hostage. I started treatment March 2021. I've been trying to get them to give me my retainer since February. They won't get over the fact that I have a front tooth that won't move, so they just keep sending me new aligners, without doing new impressions.

I noticed a spot on that tooth and asked my dentist about it. He said the aligners were damaging the enamel on the tooth and that I should stop treatment and move onto my retainers. I have a feeling that since they didn't do impressions for the refinement treatment, they aren't going to do it for a retainer, so I asked for an impression kit. They won't send it to me until I send them a letter from my dentist. I'm not doing it on principal alone. I'm done with treatment and want them to release the death grip they've had on me for two and a half years!!! Been nothing but problems since DAY 1!!!!

Byte response

Hello Texanna. At Byte, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. These concerns are best handled by the Clinical team. They are the team best equipped for aligner concerns, staffed by Dental professionals who are fit to assist with remote Orthodontic treatment. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. You can also fill out the link at https://patient.byteme.com/ or email us at bytereviews@byteme.com to get connected with to the Clinical Team. We look forward to connecting soon.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

I sent away for impression kit and once I received it, I appeared to get emails from my "assigned specialist" however, I would email back and now that I need help, I can't get ahold of anyone. Tried email, phone (always goes to voicemail), support ticket, and social media. And this is before I gave them $2k. So glad it happened now before I spent all my money.

Byte response

Hello Steve, we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

Mr. ** put the real smile on my face today with exceptional customer care. He also followed up with an email of our conversation. If all of my experience with were like this I could say great thing but my previous conversations have been terrible. Mr. ** thank you again for being the smile on BYTE for me. Have a fantastic weekend!!!

Byte response

Hello Sheryl, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! Here at Byte we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. We are so excited for you, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

Finally after 4 months of not being able to use aligners, thanks to Shawn we may finally get it resolved. Paying $1,800.00 for something I couldn't use was disappointing, but Shawn took time to get things corrected. Thank you Shawn. For your patience.

Byte response

Hello Jessica, we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. Here at Byte we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

Isaac helped me over messages and he was incredibly helpful, kind, and professional! I want to thank him very much!!!! Helped me away my decision! He was extremely clear with every question I had and he was extremely helpful and would definitely like to appreciate that!

Byte response

Hello Kayleigh, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! Here at Byte we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. We are so excited for you, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

Awful experience. (1) Completely understaffed. I am still waiting for help today on 8/19/2022, with a problem that I reported on 6/6/2022 and several follow-up emails begging for help. (2) The aligners did not do what they were expected to do; in the treatment plan, they show where my teeth will be moving to, but instead, they moved them too much to now be crowded, and no one will get back with me.

Byte response

Hi Tina. At Byte, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. These concerns are best handled by the Clinical team. They are the team best equipped for aligner concerns, staffed by Dental professionals who are fit to assist with remote Orthodontic treatment. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. You can also fill out the link at https://patient.byteme.com/ or email us at bytereviews@byteme.com to get connected with the Clinical Team.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

Great experience, help and support! Flexible financial plans and treatment plans that meet your needs and not the other way around. I think that this is great for all ages and can help anyone get the smile of their dreams

Byte response

Thank you for the amazing review, Georgette! We are always happy to help if you ever have any questions.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

Be warned about this company. They will give you the runaround once they receive your money. I know from experience and I am still disputing my current service. I have FINISHED two (2) sets of aligners and with both completed sets the results did not match what was initially projected. My bottom teeth still are not straight. I find the service I am receiving from BYTE horrible. If you have an issue, the representatives will only speak to you via generic emails. At this time, you cannot speak with their Clinical Support Team. I have begged in emails and by calling the customer service line for someone to reach out and discuss my issue. Not one call back. I spoke today with a customer service supervisor who said I he strongly thinks I would get a call within the hour from the Clinical Support Team as he made a note in my file to expedite my claim. No call, just two generic emails today saying they may implement a call system soon. It’s unacceptable.

In my first set of aligners when there was an issue, after disputing with customer service, I was finally given a link to schedule a call with Clinical Support. I’m not sure why that service is no longer offered but that should be an essential part of treatment. I have explicitly followed the instructions given by the staff throughout 9 months treatments and on multiple emails have received conflicting information about my treatment. In my latest email received the representative mentioned issues with my TOP aligners. The completely wrong set! It’s frustrating as I can’t reach out to the associates as it is a just a generic email. My treatment keeps getting prolonged as I wait days for a new response.

This company lacks communication and customer service skills. I don’t believe it is unreasonable to ask a company that you have purchased a service and an additional extended warranty program for a call back to discuss treatment. I recommend going through a dentist where at least you have an office with regular visits to monitor your treatment.

Byte response

Hello Sylvanna, thank you for this feedback. We understand your frustrations and take this feedback into consideration to help improve our customer experience.

Byte works hard to create a treatment plan that addresses each customer's particular concerns in the safest way possible. The team draws upon clinical experience and training to select the movement strategies that will work best for each customer's needs. In some cases, teeth are more stubborn in their movement than anticipated.

If the initial techniques that Byte selected were not effective, using the new impressions to adjust our approach is the best next step. Altering the strategy does not mean that the initial treatment was unsuccessful - it just means that some time must be added to get that perfect smile! We offer these adjustments with our Aligner Guarantee as long as treatment guidelines have been complied with.

We do understand how important communication is, especially in a treatment that involves oral health. For this reason, we apologize for any recent delays in the response time and have since got our times back into the 24-hour wait time between emails and our phone lines are fully open from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM MT.

We want to look further into this for you, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or shoot us an email at patient.byte.com/support. We are standing by for support.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2022

Byte operates as if they are scammers. You will be unable to connect with anyone at the company by phone, email, text, Facebook. Nothing. Absolute silence. They will follow up and communicate in every way up until payment is made then after you will be ghosted. My account manager and I discussed payment and we agreed upon the monthly payment plan for 36 months. Byte decided to charge my card $2974 with the first initial payment including interest. That was a bill that I was not expecting and I was unable to speak to anyone about it for weeks. DO NOT use this company. They give off scam vibes.

Byte response

Hello Zoe, thank you for leaving this feedback we understand your frustration and always want to work our best on improving our customer experience. Please note that due to a higher than average volume, we have been encountering minor delays in our response time. We understand this is less than ideal, however, we are working out best and staffing up to get to every customers question or concern as soon as possible. We have since reduced the wait time back to 24-48 hours between emails and our phone lines are fully open from 7am-6:00 PM MT, we can be reached at 866-765-2327. We want to look further into this for you, please send give us a call or send us an email at patient.byte.com/support.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2022

I had an amazing experience!! Jaisha ** was absolutely polite and helped me with all my questions and responded in a very timely manner. She explained the whole process for me and how it works. She was very helpful and I appreciate her time and help.

Byte response

Hi Crystal, thank you for this awesome review! Our #1 goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process from start to finish. We hope to keep the rest of the treatment positive. We're standing by for support if you have any other questions or concerns.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

Waste of money. They find every excuse to void guarantee if there is an issue. Instead, they will ask to pay additional $699 to fix aligners error they made in a first place. I followed treatment plan as instructed. Ordered retainers because they told me. Then I contacted them about bottom teeth still being out of place. I have contacted them before 14 days of treatment completion as instructed. After 2 months of sending duplicates of photos per their request, they eventually send me an email stating that because I ordered my retainers before reaching them first if forfeits guarantee. There is nowhere in their website states that. I ordered retainers because they told me so and I have answered in their useless treatment app that treatment was not satisfactory beforehand. Now they want an additional $699 if I want results they promised in a first place. And now they are ignoring my response. Complete waste of money.

Byte response

Hello Rita, thank you for leaving this feedback we can understand your frustrations and always strive to improve our customer experience. We want every customer to get the smile we promised in the safest way possible. When we receive a customer's impressions our team will create a custom treatment plan to address the needed alignment and movements. Every person's anatomy is different and sometimes teeth can be a bit more stubborn than we anticipated. That means that we may have to adjust our approach. Every customer is covered for additional adjustments with our Aligner Guarantee at no extra cost as long as treatment guidelines have been followed. We are willing and happy to make these adjustments to ensure our customers leave with a smile they'll love. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. Please give us a call at 866-765-2327 or send us an email at bytereviews@byteme.com. We are standing by for support!

Original review: July 29, 2022

I do not usually post reviews, but want to provide my honest experience for others. I chose Byte mainly because supposed to be shorter time and supposingly their hyperbyte is to help that. This is very false. My teeth were never horrible to begin with. I am going on year 3 and the delays are horrible between trying to get ahold of anyone and anything moving to get next set of aligners. Hyperbyte does not do anything better or speed the process up. Use it or not you will feel the same aligner loose when time to change in a week.

Byte made my lower teeth worse at first pushing my tooth down into my gums and then after straightening best can they said they cannot move it up. I have been told can stop when satisfied with teeth to receive retainer, but when I stopped on a lower aligner and communicating for a month now I am now told my account will be voided as have to finish the whole treatment plan although I have been expressing for over a year at least my lower teeth did not need moved anymore as the trouble I am having is my upper teeth yet they continued to send me more lower aligners than upper aligners so makes no sense and waste of time.

My account was to be expedited with management although they still use same one generic email address everyone is on and make a note in subject of email. Very unprofessional and actually takes longer to get a response and always same thing repeated. So now instead of voiding my future Byte lifetime guarantee to just finish my upper aligners that they held my last 5 aligners out of 20 I was informed, now telling me would void my account as of now and would need to pay a re-entry cost just to finish my last few upper aligners if not continue lower treatment although lower teeth best they have been so have to risk messing them up again.

I am now going to continue my lower aligners as they are giving me no other option or taking anything into consideration as my lower teeth I am satisfied with and my bite is good the same as just saw my dentist too. They were moving my lower teeth worse again, but they want me to do that so will see. I was informed someone just pushes a button and the computer produces outcome from an employee so. Nobody will ask you to get on a call and video your teeth after this many years to get anything right which is beyond unprofessional to be in this business when customers are not being seen in the office. You would think if they cared they would. This is just the worst experience I have had. Ruined a lot of things for me taking this long for no good reason.

Byte response

Hello James, thank you so much for leaving this feedback. We take all of this into consideration as it helps us improve our customer experience and service skills. For starters, due to a higher than normal volume recently we have encountered some minor delays in our response time. However, we have since been working hard and minimized the time back to 24-48 hours. Our phone lines are currently open and are available from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM MT we can be reached at 866-765-2327.

As for any extension to a plan we understand everyone's dental anatomy is different and some teeth will not always move as predicted there may be times where treatment time may take a little longer than anticipated. We are proud to offer our Aligner Guarantee which will provide additional adjustments based on new impressions to ensure we get the promised end results free of cost in compliance with our guarantee guidelines.

As for our HyperByte it uses High-Frequency Vibrations or (HFV) a vibration-based therapy that orthodontists have sold to customers for years. HFV uses soft micropulses that transmit through the roots of the teeth to the surrounding bone. This helps stimulate the movement in the teeth when switching aligners.

We want to look further into any questions or concerns for you, please give us a call or send us an email at bytereviews@byteme.com. We are standing by for support!

Original review: July 28, 2022

I signed up for Byte earlier this year and I really regret it - don’t make the same mistake I did. Like many others have said they are all over you during the sales process but when it comes to service they have disappeared, to the point of refusing to answer ANY incoming service phone calls. At the same time they continue to advertise heavily on social media to attract new customers, knowing full well that they will not be servicing them, just as they fail to service their current customers. This is shameless and disgusting, and if it’s not technically fraud it’s pretty damn close. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

Byte response

Hi Craig, thank you for leaving this feedback. Please note that due to a higher than average volume, we have been encountering minor delays in our response time. We understand this is less than ideal, however, we are working our best and staffing up to get to every customer's question or concerns as soon as possible. At the time, we are currently at 24-48 hours or less for a response and are progressively minimizing this response time! We want to look further into this for you, please give us a call at 866-765-2327 or send us an email at bytereviews@byteme.com.

Original review: July 27, 2022

I looked into Byte aligners to correct my crowding issue. Byte advertises a "100% risk-free guarantee" so I went for it. I submitted my impressions and I will say the customer service and support for this part was really good. I ended up not being a good candidate for Byte aligners which was fine. I requested a refund for the impressions as promised, but I was denied. The reason given was that I was approved for aligners on the top but not my bottom teeth. I was not interested in only doing half of my mouth, for $2,700, especially since my bottom teeth are my main concern. They offered $300 off treatment, but to me, I would only be getting half of a treatment...pretty disappointing.

Byte response

Hello Rachael, thank you for sharing this review! We do offer a full refund guarantee if you deem as not a candidate for Byte. If one chooses not to move forward with the treatment then this is not considered refundable for the impression kit itself. We will be happy to look further into this concern and offer any available updates. Please give us a call at 866-765-2327 or send us an email at patient.byte.com/support. We are standing by for support!

Byte Company Information