Get Started

4.7/5 (3625 ratings)

About Byte

Byte makes clear plastic aligners to help customers 12 and over straighten their teeth with no office visits. Certified dentists and orthodontists design treatment plans and monitor progress remotely. Patients see results in an average of two to six months. Byte offers financing options with 100% approval for both its all-day and nighttime-only aligners. Order an impression kit risk-free; if you aren’t a good candidate, Byte refunds the price.

Pros

• Short treatment lengths
  • 100% approval for financing
  • Nighttime-only option
  • Lifetime guarantee

Cons

• Not everyone is a candidate
  • Nighttime aligners are pricier

Bottom Line

Byte's costs are on the higher end, but the company approves 100% of applicants for financing. Treatment times are short, and the company guarantees results for life.

Byte Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Byte?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Byte?

Original review: June 14, 2021

Would highly recommend! Byte is a faster and more cost effective solution than other “invisible braces” options. Great customer support, and their website is easy to use! They also have an overnight option instead of having to wear retainers all day, which is EXTREMELY convenient!

Byte response

Hi Meredith, thank you for your review. Everyone deserves to have the smile of their dreams, which is why we do what we can to provide an affordable option with payment plans that fit your lifestyle. We are so happy to hear that you have felt support throughout your journey so far. We are so excited to see your final results!

Original review: June 14, 2021

I am very happy with the experience that I've had with Byte. I've seen such a difference in my smile so far! I would definitely recommend Byte to others. The customer service has been awesome throughout the entire process! I can't wait to see my end results.

Byte response

Cassie- This is so exciting! We are thrilled to hear that you are already noticing a difference. We are here for you through it all, so any time you have a question, email support@byteme.com or give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to help. Thank you for choosing Byte!

Original review: June 13, 2021

I wore my aligners for 13 weeks, and very minimal improvement. I received emails from numerous customer service people, sometimes overlapping each other. It seemed confusing. I feel there should be better communication. I went weeks, thinking my alignment was progressing. Now, I'm spending 15 more weeks, again....

Byte response

Hi Tim, we are sorry to hear that you have not seen progress yet. It is important to us to get you to your dream smile, so if you haven't been seeing improvement, let's get you in contact with the Byte Certified Care team. This team can check on your progress, the fit of your aligners, and provide you with the best next steps to get you to your projected results. We understand it can be extremely frustrating when your treatment does not go as expected but we are committed to you and your amazing smile! You can reach our team via email at support@byteme.com or by phone at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday.

Original review: June 13, 2021

Great customer service and loving the Byte packaging and easy to follow instructions! I'm on week four and they definitely look straighter! I also love Bright Byte and how white my teeth looks. Can't wait to see the end results!

Byte response

Hi Jenisha- We are so happy for you and your brand new whiter and brighter smile ???? Our support team is always here to answer any questions, hype you up, and support you throughout your smile transformation. We are just a message away, so don't hesitate to reach out. Happy to have you in our Byte fam for life!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: June 13, 2021

I was having a great experience with Byte until I reached out to them to inform them I only had two sets left so I would be ready for my retainers soon. They responded by informing me I actually have 3 more bottom only aligners in addition to the last two sets that were not included in my initial aligners package. They then asked for pictures of my teeth with and without the aligners (at this point I was on my last set of aligners), they then determined there is too much space between my teeth and aligners (my teeth are uneven due to grinding and the space had been there since my first set of aligners).

They have sent my case to their advanced team and will not provide me with my last 3 bottom aligners. It takes 3-4 days for anyone to respond and they will not escalate my case to resolve it sooner. I do not understand how no one checked in and asked for pictures to ensure the aligners are fitting my teeth correctly within the first month of me getting the aligners, instead of waiting until I am literally done with all of my aligners. I will never recommend Byte to anyone.

Byte response

Hi Leah- thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with our team. We understand that it can be frustrating when your treatment does not progress as you expected. When customer's treatment plans extend past 15 weeks we only send the first 15 weeks to ensure that everything is on track before proceeding. We promised you and an amazing smile and making sure to check in at that time is hugely important to ensure we can get you there! Our team is here to support you and is committed to getting you a final smile that you love. We are here to provide solutions that work and help us get to the goal of that great new smile :) We are always just a message away at support@byteme.com we are also reachable via a call at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday.

Original review: June 13, 2021

Throughout the whole process I was lead by amazing employees who were available for any questions or concerns. Product itself is amazing and I felt and saw results by week 2. On week 6 and I'm loving what I see.

Byte response

Yay Liz! We are so happy to hear about your awesome experience with Byte. Our team's goal is to make your smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Can't wait to see your final smile :) Thanks for the review!

Original review: June 13, 2021

My daughter is nearly halfway through her treatment and it has been great so far - not too uncomfortable to wear and I can see a big difference from since she started. You can barely see the aligners, and the Byte team have been very professional and supportive. Definitely would recommend it to others.

Byte response

Wow that is so awesome to hear! We are so excited about the progress you have already made and cannot wait to see your daughter's final smile. Keep us updated with her progress and do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Thanks for the great review :)

Original review: June 13, 2021

Byte has been super helpful in getting my smile where I wanted it! My teeth are straightening perfectly. It's painless, no appointments, which means no leaving the house, and more importantly you cant see them like you can big bold braces on your teeth! They work with you on financing options, to make it affordable for anyone to get them! I would definitely recommend these to anyone!

Byte response

Hi Sarah, thank you for your review. Everyone deserves to have the smile of their dreams, which is why we do what we can to provide an affordable option with payment plans that fit your lifestyle. We are so happy to hear that you have felt support throughout your journey so far. We are so excited to see your final results!

Original review: June 13, 2021

Finished almost 3/4 of the treatment with Byte, I would say so far so good. I messed up the impression the first time but they sent me a replacement very quickly. After that my first set of aligners came in quite quickly. Their rep checked with me once in a while to make sure I am okay. Whenever I sent them an email, they responded very quickly. I am going to finish my first set (1-15), and I was told I would receive my 2nd set (16-last) in 5-7 weeks, at first I was quite concern, however, just got an email today shows that it has been shipped. I guess they just do not want to over-promised on the shipments so it will not lead to disappointment. My two bottom front teeth has been overlapping each other over decades, this is the first time in my life seeing them separated slowly. They are still overlapped now, but much more better than before. Hopefully they are lined up side by side at the end of the treatment.

Byte response

Hi- thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with our team. When a customer's treatment plans extend past 15 weeks we only send the first 15 weeks to ensure that everything is on track before proceeding. We promised you and an amazing smile and making sure to check in at that time is hugely important to ensure we can get you there! Our team is here to support you and is committed to getting you a final smile that you love. We are always just a message away at support@byteme.com.

Original review: June 12, 2021

We are beginning week 7 of the Byte aligners with my son. We have had a wonderful experience so far. I knew my son would benefit from braces but the idea of all of the orthodontist appointments was overwhelming! Byte was a wonderful solution. I am already seeing improvement in his smile and I can’t wait to see the end result!

Byte response

Hey Anthony! We appreciate you reviewing your experience with Byte! We do what we can to make the Byte process as smooth as possible, from the moment you complete your impressions to the day you receive your retainers. We hope you'll share some result photos with us :)

Original review: June 12, 2021

I really appreciate that Byte is really affordable and they have a lot of different payment options. I’ve always wanted to fix my smile but thought it was always too much but with their payment options, I’m able to achieve that smile I’ve always wanted. They also try and respond to any questions that you have. They walk with you from before you decide to purchase and through your new smile journey.

Byte response

Hi Joshua, thank you for your review. Everyone deserves to have the smile of their dreams, which is why we do what we can to provide an affordable option with payment plans that fit your lifestyle. We are so happy to hear that you have felt support throughout your journey so far. We are so excited to see your final results!

Original review: June 12, 2021

I am about half way through my treatment plan with Byte, and I am loving it! The hyperbyte and brightbyte are fantastic and helpful tools as well! My teeth are noticeably straighter and whiter! This process has been easy and I am very excited to reach my end results!

Byte response

Veronica- We are so happy for you and your brand new whiter and brighter smile ???? Our support team is always here to answer any questions, hype you up, and support you throughout your smile transformation. We are just a message away, so don't hesitate to reach out. Happy to have you in our Byte fam for life!

Original review: June 11, 2021

Choosing Byte has been the best choice I have made. I have seen the improvement of my teeth. Though the process is still going I have seen the transformation of the aligners. Thank you to the team for always getting back fast.

Byte response

This is so exciting! We are thrilled to hear that you are already noticing a difference. We are here for you through it all, so any time you have a question, email support@byteme.com or give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to help. Thank you for choosing Byte Lubona!

Original review: June 11, 2021

I am 7 weeks into my treatment and from the first contact with Byte, I’ve had such a positive experience! They’ve been so helpful and friendly! The treatment is easy, minimal discomfort. They’ve got the clear aligner system down, from the packaging to the support, I have nothing but good things to say. I’m 35 and never had a chance to have braces. I’ve hated my smile my entire life and never smiled with teeth in my pictures, so I’m so excited to see the change and the final result!

Byte response

Hi Ashley, thank you for sharing your awesome experience with us! We know that starting clear aligner treatment at home can be a daunting experience. We do what we can to ensure you are supported throughout your smile journey. We are so excited to hear that you are already seeing progress and that you are on your way to your dream smile, you deserve it. We can’t wait to see your perfect new smile!

Original review: June 11, 2021

The process was simple from start to finish. Customer service has been excellent communicating back and forth with me, very professional and quick to respond. I’m two weeks into my treatment and I am happy that I made the choice to go with Byte. I cannot wait to see the final results!

Byte response

Yay Sierra! We know it's only the beginning but we are so excited to see all of your progress and are happy that you chose Byte to guide you through your smile transformation. Our team is always here to answer your questions, hype you up, and get you the updates you need so do not hesitate to reach out ???? Happy to have you in our Byte fam, thanks for the awesome review!

Original review: June 11, 2021

I had very nice teeth. As I got older the bottom teeth started going funny... and I went to the ortho to see how it would be to have them fixed. $5000. I looked at Byte. Yeah, no comparison and they showed basically the same images and animation! I love these. My teeth are already so so different!

Byte response

Hi Lynne, thank you for your review. Everyone deserves to have the smile of their dreams, which is why we do what we can to provide an affordable option with payment plans that fit your lifestyle. We are so happy to hear that you have felt support throughout your journey so far. We are so excited to see your final results!

Original review: June 10, 2021

This whole experience had been such an easy and simple process. Great quality retainers that most definitely get the job done. Extremely happy with this company and their customer service, I would and will definitely recommend Byte to friends and family.

Byte response

Hi Madison, thank you for sharing your awesome experience with us! We know that starting clear aligner treatment at home can be a daunting experience. We do what we can to ensure you are supported throughout your smile journey. We are so excited to hear that you are already seeing progress. We can’t wait to see your perfect new smile!

Original review: June 10, 2021

I’m only five weeks in but I am completely loving the experience. I'm constantly being checked up on, which is wonderful. The process from beginning to end is going smoothly, I’m truly happy I chose Byte. I can’t wait till the ending.

Byte response

Hey Natasha! Thanks for the great review, we are so happy to hear about your progress so far. We do our best to make sure every step is easy and effortless- our entire team is always here to make sure you're getting the best treatment. So do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@byteme.com with any questions or concerns you may have. We can't wait to see your final smile! Welcome to the Byte fam ????

Original review: June 10, 2021

My personal Byte advisor reached out to me after a year! I was so happy to hear that I could still straighten my teeth and Dani texted me and told me some amazing things about these night aligners and I am really liking how this is working! Anyone interested in straightening their teeth should look into this because it’s so much better than metal braces! It’s whitening my teeth and every week I’m so excited to switch aligners! Thank you Byte for changing my smile and my life!

Byte response

Hi Kathryn! Our care team does just that- we CARE! We want to make sure the experience is as seamless as possible, and we're thrilled to hear your Byte adviser was able to do just that. It's just a taste of what care with Byte is like. We cannot wait to get you a smile that you love. Thanks for the awesome review, we are so happy to be on this smile journey with you!

Original review: June 10, 2021

My teeth just needed a little bit of tuning up and honestly Byte has been a dream, I'm on week six and my teeth have already made a lot of progress! This company has a lot of options for payment too, I highly recommend using Byte. :)

Byte response

This is so exciting! We are thrilled to hear that you are already noticing a difference. We are here for you through it all, so any time you have a question, email support@byteme.com or give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to help. Thank you for choosing Byte Kaila! :)

Original review: June 9, 2021

I had braces as a teen but like many I did not wear my retainer after some time. I recently noticed a gap in my front teeth. A month into the Byte process, the gap is gone and my teeth are noticeably straighter! Oh and the BrightByte?! Amazing! My teeth are whiter too!

Byte response

Wow Theresa- We are so happy for you and your brand new whiter and brighter smile ???? Our support team is always here to answer any questions, hype you up, and support you throughout your smile transformation. We are just a message away, so don't hesitate to reach out. Happy to have you in our Byte fam for life!

Original review: June 9, 2021

So far, I am only on week 5 of my treatment but I can feel and see a difference in my teeth! Everything from the beginning has been SO extremely easy and I’m excited to see what my new smile looks like!

Byte response

Wow- we are so happy to hear about your awesome experience already and cannot wait to be a part of your entire smile journey. The support does not stop here! Our team can't wait to get you to that final smile so do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks for the awesome review Ashlyn!

Original review: June 9, 2021

This whole process was so easy and has provided me with wonderful results. I'm on week 13 of 17 and I'm so impressed with the progress so far. I can't wait to see the final results! The customer service department is so helpful!

Byte response

Woohoo Kristen! Almost to that final smile, we cannot wait to see it :) Send us some progress photos, we love to see before and after pictures! Our team is here for you every step of the way, so do not hesitate to reach out. Happy to have you in our Byte family! Thank you for the awesome review.

Original review: June 9, 2021

Customer support has been extremely helpful and it really feels like a concierge service. They are quick to respond and interactive with my treatment plan. I love how easy the impression kit was and the packaging for the aligners is so neat and organized.

Byte response

Hi Ruth! That is so awesome to hear. We want our customer's experience at Byte to be as seamless, stress-free, and fun as possible, so we are so happy to hear about your great experience! Let’s get you that final smile. Thank you for the awesome review.

Original review: June 9, 2021

When Byte were sent to the wrong address they seamlessly fixed the problem and quickly got them to me. They did all of the work so I did not have to, and communicated well throughout. I highly recommend them!

Byte response

Hey Katie! Our team's number one goal is to make you feel supported and to get your questions answered so we are so happy to hear that this has been your experience. Even with that mishap, we are so happy everything was sorted out and that we were able to get you back on track! We are here to support you to that final step, so don't hesitate to reach out! :)

Original review: June 9, 2021

Not only did I receive my aligners faster than expected, but I have also experienced nothing but quick responses from customer service. This is extremely important to me as in the past I have dealt with companies that would take days and days before responding. I appreciate the speed with which Byte handles things!

Byte response

Hey Lauren! We are happy to hear about your awesome experience with our team and that we get to guide you through this smile transformation. We are so excited :) The support doesn't stop here. Our entire team is here to support you every step of the way and wants to make your treatment as smooth as stress-free as possible. You deserve a smile you love and we cannot wait to get you there. Thanks for the awesome review, and welcome to the Byte fam!

Original review: June 9, 2021

Ummm my experience has been interesting to say the least. Whoever is on my team I don’t know their names it doesn’t feel like a journey at all. Feels more like a “Here are your aligners, keep your fingers crossed” and little to no communication afterwards. I have an eleven week treatment plan and I start week 7 today and My teeth are in the same place as before.

Byte response

Hi Raven, we are so sorry to hear that you haven't been hearing from or feeling connected to our Customer Care team and your journey. Your smile is so important to us, and we want to make sure to get you to those projected results in the safest and quickest way possible. Our team should be sending you check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. If you haven't been seeing those emails, let's check that out right away. Please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a callback. We want to make sure you are on track to your dream smile and hope to regain your trust moving forward :)

Original review: June 9, 2021

I ordered the night aligners, which were to be worn 10 hrs a night. After they arrived, I noticed that my teeth hardly moved from wearing them for 10hrs a day for a few months. A new set was sent, but these new aligners were far more rigid than the previous flexible set. I brought these in to a local orthodontist and he confirmed that the first set was the daytime version (22 hrs a day) while the new ones were the night ones (the latter also indicated on the box that they were for night, unlike the first box).

The customer service rep "assured" me that they were both night aligners, but the difference in feel, lack of teeth movement, and local orthodontist who assessed them indicate otherwise. I eventually finished my night aligner course and only one upper incisor met with one bottom incisor. I used to have a nice overbite, but now only 2 front teeth met when I'd bite and the rest didn't touch. Not only did it feel horrible, but the look was very unflattering. I had a bit of bottom crowding, and they ignored me when I suggested I have my bottom front teeth filed down by a local dentist to create a bit of space for the aligner course.

What they did was push my bottom teeth forward to create space, and moved the uppers back a little. Also important to note that after the course, I still had bottom crowding! I'm currently spending a lot of money at a local orthodontist to have all of this corrected. It's ruined my quality of life for the past few months. Also, different departments don't coordinate with one another, as I kept getting emails to have my final/permanent aligner sent to me while all of this was going on. There is a 'lifetime guarantee' with Byte but I simply don't have confidence in the company after what I've been thru.

Original review: June 9, 2021

I’m about 5 weeks in so my journey has just begun. The whole process so far has been super easy to get started. Everyone that I have interacted with has been very helpful. I’m looking forward to my perfect smile.

Byte response

Yay Tammie! We know it's only the beginning but we are so excited to see all of your progress and are happy that you chose Byte to guide you through your smile transformation. Our team is always here to answer your questions, hype you up, and get you the updates you need so do not hesitate to reach out ???? Happy to have you in our Byte fam, thanks for the awesome review!

Original review: June 9, 2021

When receiving my aligners I was not sure what to expect. Let’s just say I was really impressed. I love how the aligners come packaged! The customer service is second to none! Very customer oriented. All questions are answered faster than expected.

Byte response

Hey Meredith! Our team's number one goal is to make you feel supported and to get your questions answered so we are so happy to hear that this has been your experience. We are here to support you to that final step, so don't hesitate to reach out! :)

Byte Company Information