3.0/5 (138 ratings)
Author picture
Written by
Edited by

About Byte

Byte makes clear plastic aligners to help customers straighten their teeth with no office visits. Certified dentists and orthodontists design treatment plans and monitor progress remotely. Patients see results in an average of two to six months. Byte offers financing options with 100% approval for both its all-day and nighttime-only aligners. Order an impression kit risk-free; if you aren’t a good candidate, Byte refunds the price.

Pros

• Short treatment plans
  • 100% approval for financing
  • Nighttime-only option
  • Lifetime guarantee

Cons

• Not everyone is a candidate
  • Nighttime aligners are pricier

Bottom Line

Byte's costs are on the higher end, but the company approves 100% of applicants for financing. Treatment times are short, and the company guarantees results for life.

Byte Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Byte?

Original review: Dec. 20, 2022

While Byte's aligners mostly did the job, their company makes it difficult. They are so understaffed that everything takes forever. As an example, I received my final retainers a few months ago. There are some sharp edges and gaps that are a QC problem. I wrote to them right away and explained the issue. A few weeks later I had a video chat with one of their specialists that recommended taking new molds for the retainers and said she'd have them sent out soon. She admitted that they had been having problems being responsive because there weren't enough people, but said they had hired a few more and maybe it wouldn't be so bad. More than a month later, still wearing retainers that are cutting my mouth and tongue, they haven't sent the new molding kit. The entire time with them has been like this.

Byte response

Hi, Ann-Marie, and thank you for your feedback, it is very helpful for us. We would like to investigate further and help in any way we can. Please reach out via the form at patient.byte.com/support or via phone at 877-298-3669 so we can begin to assist! Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2022

I used the complete set of Byte aligners for the recommended timeframe. My crooked front tooth straightened somewhat but it was still twisted. However the Hyper Byte vibrating gadget that must be used 20 minutes every day actually loosens your teeth so they can move quickly. My teeth did move, but they remained loose and shifts easily. My dentist said I could eventually lose my front teeth that are not stable. Beware of that hyperbyte.

Byte response

Hi, Janet. We want you to know we take this seriously and would like to investigate further as soon as possible. Please reach out via the form at patient.byte.com/support as soon as possible so we can begin to assist. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2022

Byte customer service and product is an absolute travesty. After 22 weeks of wearing them, the aligners...my teeth are still in the same exact same and position they were in prior to plunking down thousands of dollars. When you speak with their "customer service", and try to explain that their aligners don't fit properly and aren't working, they quickly become condescending, rude and speak down to you like a child. Truly insulting and belittling. You'd be best served by seeing a certified professional orthodontist than working with this fly-by-night organization.

Byte response

Hi Joe. We want you to know we take these concerns very seriously and believe they will be best handled by the Clinical Support Team. They are the team best equipped for aligner concerns, staffed by dental professionals who are fit to assist with remote orthodontic treatment. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. You can also fill out the link at https://patient.byteme.com/ or email us at bytereviews@byteme.com. Thank you and we look forward to finding a resolution for you.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2022

I foolishly chose to do this rather than Invisalign, because they offer a course with night treatment only, and I have a job where wearing aligners during the day would not work. I'm on tray 25, and have extended the wear on some - per instruction from Byte- for weeks on end. It's been years. And the one crooked tooth I started this whole thing to fix- it's still crooked.

When their 'treatment plan' doesn't work - which I suspect happens a lot - they require that you send a ton of photos, which in itself isn't unreasonable. But then the response is - go back to your last aligner for longer. Then it's- send us more photos. So I send more photos. Then it's- schedule a video call. So I do that. On the call, I'm told they need me to fill out more paperwork and send MORE photos - this is insane. Then, and only then, will they send a new impression kit. Which I assume will take six weeks to process. I'm beyond done with this process, and have gotten nothing out of it. My teeth were basically fine before, I have one crooked tooth that moved after I had my childhood braces off. Otherwise, no issues. And that tooth is still crooked several thousand dollars and years later.

Byte response

Hello Amanda, thank you for sharing this feedback and we are sorry to hear this was your experience. While we understand each person's dental anatomy may be different and will reflect results at different rates, we offer our Aligner Guarantee to ensure we help each customer get the results we projected for them. Since our treatment is remote, we require photos and additional information to ensure we can fully evaluate the progress and accuracy of the aligners. We will be happy to look further into any concerns and provide further assistance. Please feel free to reach out to us at patient.byte.com/support or call us at 877-298-3669.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

TL:DR: Not worth it. Sure, it's cheaper than traditional options, but in the long run you might find yourself having to get traditional braces because Byte cannot fix your smile. It takes forever to hear back from customer service, and when you do, it still takes weeks to receive any new aligners needed. I would absolutely NOT recommend Byte. They ask for reviews from people very early on and I gave them 5 stars in my first reviews. I think this is how they maintain very good ratings, and most people probably do not bother updating their review if things go wrong somewhere down the line. I have been updating all my reviews to 1 star. I was 9 weeks into my 21 week journey with Byte. Everything was going very smoothly with Byte until the end. Somewhere near the end, a bottom tooth of mine got rotated and I could not close my mouth with the tooth like that. This was likely "user error", as I was the one in control of changing my aligners.

However, as a user, you are told to change your aligners weekly, which is exactly what I did. I was following all the rules they give you - using HyperByte (for probably 30+ minutes) daily, changing aligners weekly, and keeping them in for the maximum time I could each day. However, they do not give enough guidance on signs to look for when changing aligners. I don't think this is a Byte-specific problem though. I have a friend who is doing Invisalign and she had the same problem I did. When I contacted Byte about this, they sent me more aligners to fix this issue. When that set of aligners didn't fix it, another set got sent, then another one, then another one. There was a lot of email communication between us during this time where they tried to help me solve my issue, but the truth is that there are some issues that they cannot solve virtually.

I sent them pictures and videos of my teeth multiple times, and even had to redo my impressions a couple of times. Today, (Nov 2022), a year and a half after I started Byte, my smile is not fixed. I have gone through 37 top aligners and 46 bottom ones. I was initially told it would be 5 months of treatment, 19 top/21 bottom. Over a year later and double the aligners, my smile is not fixed. I visited an orthodontist today and she said that my actual bite is messed up now and if I do not fix it it will cause jaw pain down the road. I showed her pictures of my teeth before Byte and she agreed that I had no alignment issues prior to starting Byte, so therefore Byte is the reason that my teeth do not align correctly.

I am not able to move forward with braces until my teeth have moved back into their natural positions, essentially undoing everything that Byte did. The orthodontist said that they are not able to fix my teeth the way they currently are. I will not be continuing with Byte and have requested a refund since the orthodontist recommended that I do not continue with Byte. I will update the review if I am actually able to get a refund.

Byte response

Hello Marissa, we can understand your frustrations. Every person's anatomy is different and sometimes teeth can be a bit more stubborn than we anticipated. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. These concerns are best handled by the Clinical team. They are the team best equipped for aligner concerns, staffed by Dental professionals who are fit to assist with remote Orthodontic treatment. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. You can also fill out the link at https://patient.byteme.com/ or email us at bytereviews@byteme.com to connect with the Clinical Team.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2022

DO NOT BUY FROM BYTE. When I originally ordered my aligners from them, they DID NOT send me my bottom aligners and I had to ASK to have them send it to me. I have air gaps in my current aligners to which I am getting the run around with trying to send pictures to them and they keep telling me to send the same pictures. I've emailed at least 3 people who have sent me an automated message about sending a picture without air gaps and I've explained that they all have them or do not fit and they will not do anything about it. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. THEY ARE A FRAUD

Byte response
Hi, Ashley, and thank you for your review. Your feedback is very helpful for us. We would

like to help in any way we can. Please send us an email at bytereviews@byteme.com as soon as possible so we can begin to assist. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2022

I've been in Byte aligners since May of 2021. I've been a diehard supporter of the company, and made many social media posts urging others to use this product. I will no longer be doing this. I have been wearing the same aligners since May 2022, because every time I contact the company, I get a run-around. I use the request form, I send the photos, I get sent a new request form, I send MORE photos, I get shuffled all around and NEVER talk to the same person twice. NOW I AM BEING TOLD I NEED TO START OVER. My teeth are not straight. They are SO CLOSE but not there. My aligners are not straight.

First they told me I needed to start over because I lost my aligners... What?? I still have every single aligner I was ever given and I never said I lost a single one! Byte then claims I voided the contract by "not contacting them within two weeks of the end of treatment".... I did contact them - and got a runaround for months. I was ALSO told I was to receive 24 steps and I am only on 18 so that's not the end of my treatment. All I want is to finish my treatment, I just want to get what I was promised and what I paid for. Apparently giving folks the runaround and forcing them to "start over" is standard practice for Byte and I'm SUPER disappointed.

Byte response

Hello Angela, we can understand your frustrations. Every person's anatomy is different and sometimes teeth can be more stubborn than we anticipated. That means that we may have to adjust our approach. Every customer is covered for additional adjustments at no extra cost as long as treatment guidelines have been followed. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. These concerns are best handled by the Clinical team. They are the team best equipped for aligner concerns, staffed by Dental professionals who are fit to assist with remote Orthodontic treatment. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. You can also fill out the link at https://patient.byteme.com/ or email us at bytereviews@byteme.com to connect with the Clinical Team.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2022

A dot.con. Very hands off. In order to get my retainers they requested positive feedback, and an escalation of my issue with the ill fitting retainers yielded no results to remedy issue. The end result is that my teeth are straighter, but more by luck than with professional care. I purchased my retainers elsewhere.

Byte response

Thank you for your feedback, Matt, it is very useful for us. While we never require positive feedback (or feedback of any kind) to receive retainers, we occasionally offer promotions for a free set of retainers for those who post a before-and-after journey review. Though tele-dentistry may seem unconventional to some, our customers are in constant communication throughout treatment with an expert clinical support team comprised of board-certified dentists and orthodontists. We would like to help and address any other concerns. Please reach out to the Byte Support Team via phone at 877-298-3669 or go to patient.byte.com/support for support.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

I was told I was not a candidate for the BYTE aligners but they will not refund my $905.00. I have made several calls, left several messages and no reply. I called the BYTEPAY and they say they have requested my refund but nothing has been resolved yet. Still waiting and now they say they need documents IN ORDER TO GET MY REFUND ALTHOUGH THEY ARE THE ONES WHO TOLD ME I WAS NOT A CANDIDATE FOR THEIR PRODUCT. They did not provide me with their product so therefore I should get my money back but they keep taking the payments out every month on the 30th! I just want my money refunded!!!

Byte response

Victoria, thank you for reaching out. We're so sorry to hear about these hurdles and want to do what we can to assist, as we take this matter very seriously. Please reach out to us at bytereviews@byteme.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

Amber walked me through my impression process and she also scheduled the pickup as well. She is absolutely incredible, so kind and extremely helpful. She responded quickly and continuously checked on me throughout the process. She deserves a raise!! Thank you Amber!

Byte response

Felicia, thank you for the kind review! We could not agree more--Amber is the best! We're so glad to hear she was so helpful. If any questions arise, please reach out! We're here to help!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

My experience yesterday was amazing. I loved the personal concern and attention to detail the representative showed. I’m currently at work and wrote the rep's name down at home. She was outstanding! She allowed me to explain my concerns and gave information that I may not have known before.

Byte response

Hi Gregory, thank you so much for this amazing review! Here at Byte we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support to every customer. We are so excited for you, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2022

Kearsti ** (butler) was the customer service representative helping me with my impressions. She has gone above and beyond to please me and has been extremely patient and accommodating. Best customer service I’ve received. Her helpful and cheerful character is definitely telling even through texts.

Byte response

Thank you so much for the kind review, Nutsa! Kearsti is the best! If any questions come up down the road, don't hesitate to reach out, we're here to help!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

I’ve only completed the first step of this process but I had to leave a review. The customer service has been phenomenal! Gracie was super helpful! Gracie’s response time was so quick and she was just very easy to work with!

Byte response

Thank you so much for the kind review, Morgan! We're so thrilled for you and we agree--Gracie is the best! If any questions come up down the line, please let us know; we're here to help!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2022

DO NOT DO THIS! I started treatment with Byte in April of 2021 to correct a crooked front tooth and a slight misalignment on the bottom teeth, nothing major. A year and a half later I am left with major issues in the alignment of my teeth leaving me unable to chew my food properly leading to other issues as well such as acid reflux. I questioned the alignment process early on once I began having problems and their initial response was to dismiss it, they told me "it takes time to get used to the new alignment". I insisted something was not right with the way my "treatment" (I use that term cautiously!) was going. They issued me a new set of aligners. I am on my FOURTH set and my teeth are worse than ever! I have NO issues prior to Byte in regards to chewing and now I can't even chew gum due to the air gaps in the way my top and bottom teeth align.

Customer service is nearly non existent once they have your money, I paid in full up front, no one answers their phone, you are sent to a message center that doesn't work. I never dreamed based on their advertising that I would find myself in such a health dilemma since they say they have "a network of dentists and orthodontists" and treatment is "reviewed and approved by your state-licensed doctor". There is so much more for me to say but I will leave it at this.... DON'T DO IT, get a real orthodontist that can properly monitor your progress!!!

Byte response

Hello Helen, we can understand your frustrations. Every person's anatomy is different and sometimes teeth can be a bit more stubborn than we anticipated. That means that we may have to adjust our approach. Every customer is covered for additional adjustments at no extra cost as long as treatment guidelines have been followed. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. These concerns are best handled by the Clinical team. They are the team best equipped for aligner concerns, staffed by Dental professionals who are fit to assist with remote Orthodontic treatment. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. You can also fill out the link at https://patient.byteme.com/ or email us at bytereviews@byteme.com to get connected with the Clinical Team. We look forward to connecting with you soon.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2022

For instance: Tonight I will start my “Step 7” personal aligners yet my app has reset to the beginning? … The electronic whitening pulse thingy has yet to sync up with my phone … and the whitener, after seven weeks of use shows no brightening?

Byte response

Hi Nedrea, thank you so much for the feedback. It is so helpful for us. That being said: our BrightByte solution is a 3-in-1 aligner cleaning, breath freshening, and teeth whitening solution, but because of its many uses it does not offer a dramatic level of whitening. For a more extreme whitening effect, we offer our BrightByte Pro! As for the issues you're experiencing with your Byte app, there are many reasons this may be happening and many possible solutions and we want to help you solve these problems as soon as possible--please reach out to the Byte Support Team via phone at 877-298-3669 or send us an email at patient.byte.com/support and we can begin the troubleshooting process!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2022

Well. When I didn't agree with treatment plan (because it would create additional gaps between my teeth instead of fixing existing) and couldn't get my "advisor" to find a solution, I decided to proceed with full refund. It was 2 months ago. Since that I was charged by Splitit twice and 3rd charge is coming. "Advisor's" responses:"Oh, sorry, we are going to fix it right now". Byte customer support - silence. Splitit only accepts cancellation info from merchant, not from shopper.

Dead end. Maybe someone is lucky to get their teeth straight with this company. Definitely not me.

Byte response

Hello Aleksandra, we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

Easy to use, sends helpful reminders. No complaints! It's been easy to stay on track with my treatment with this app and this company. I'm not even halfway through my treatment and I'm already starting to see less of a gap in my bite.

Byte response

Hello Elizabeth, thank you for sharing this amazing review! Our #1 goal is to provide the best support and experience to our customers. We are also happy to provide flexible payment options that make it easier to choose from. We are so excited for you! Feel free to reach out, we are here to support you!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

It’s nearly impossible to get ahold of anyone let alone get any of the info I need from the website or app. I’ve been trying to get my second box of aligners for weeks and have not even received a message back from anyone.

Byte response
Hello Tayler. At Byte, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of! You can also fill out the link at https://patient.byteme.com/ or email us at bytereviews@byteme.com to get connected with the Byte Support Team.

We look forward to connecting with you soon.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

The fit was a lot better as the treatment went on. The app helped a lot with staying on track and reminders to use the hyper bite daily. I barely notice the liners while wearing them and can already see a difference in my smile.

Byte response

Hello Cori, we strive to provide the best service and make sure the process is easy. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions, we are standing by for support!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

I ordered the Byte impression kit, received it and sent it off. Nothing was ever said about only getting aligners for the top. They said my bottom teeth are too complex. I think this could have been said over the phone or via email and discussed with me. Nothing was ever said and now I feel like I’m out of $1,800. Very unsatisfactory!

Byte response
Hello Nicholas, we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. It's important to make sure that we can address these concerns and do what we can to help as soon as possible. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. We look forward to connecting with you soon.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

It took forever to get them only for them to ship only half my aligners and nothing else and had to wear longer holding up the length of time to have my smile corrected. They are also super slow to respond or contact once to do receive them. That aside they do work.

Byte response

Hi Heather, we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We want every customer to feel supported throughout the whole Byte journey. Happy to clarify the wait times, once you have purchased your aligners, they will take 3-5 weeks to be made, quality checked, shipped, and delivered to you. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST, and our team would be happy to assist.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

I could say so many things about Byte but literally they are the best. It was worth waiting all these years to meet Byte and from the time I made my decision I've loved them and they're awesome, caring, amazing team and my smile is improving by the way!

Byte response

Hi Carolina, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! Here at Byte, we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. We are so excited for you, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

I love my Byte experience. They are very helpful with the entire process. They sent me a plan and modified it to my liking and you can see results before you even pay anything. The aligner fits perfectly as well.

Byte response

Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review, Summer! We are constantly working to make sure we provide the best experience we can to each customer. We appreciate you and are here to support if needed!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

I am halfway thru my second week and can already feel an improvement in my bottom teeth. Braces are a tight fit but do not bother me at night. I was worried I’d take them out in my sleep but I don’t… They fit perfectly and are doing their job! I am using Hyperbyte each day as well. Easy to use.

Byte response

Hi Staci, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! Here at Byte we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. We are so excited for you, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

You can't get anyone on the phone. Then they have scripted email responses that have nothing to do with your concern. And it takes 5-7 days for them to respond to emails. Horrible, horrible customer service. I've been using the aligners for over 1.5 years at this point because they haven't sent the complete set so I have to keep asking for it and that takes even longer. Spend your money somewhere else.

Byte response
Hi Katie. At Byte, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. These concerns are best handled by the Clinical team. They are the team best equipped for aligner concerns, staffed by Dental professionals who are fit to assist with remote Orthodontic treatment. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. You can also fill out the link at https://patient.byteme.com/ or email us at bytereviews@byteme.com to connect with the Clinical Team.

We look forward to connecting with you soon.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

Tabatha could not have been anymore helpful. She was incredibly understanding about the situation I was going through. Tabatha went above and beyond to help me. I do not normally leave reviews, but after my experience today I had to show my appreciation for all of the help and great service I received!

Byte response

Hello Jake, thank you for this awesome review! So happy to hear Tabatha was an amazing help. We strive to provide the best customer service to all of our customers from start to finish! feel free to reach out if you have any questions, we are standing by for support.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

10/10 customer service. Usually respond within 24 hours. 9/10 app. Initially had issues with checkins but that got resolved within a week of me contacting customer care. 10/10 product. Cheaper than braces and other aligners. No dentist required as they have one within the company and reviews the pictures. Aligners will hurt the first day each week but that’s normal. Swap them out every week. It’s recommended to use hyperbyte to shorten treatment and help with sensitivity. The whitening/cleaning solution that comes with it also works amazingly with no sensitivity. The only issue is you begin to run out of it within 2 months.

Byte response

Yay, Christina! Here at Byte we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions, we are standing by for support.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2022

Do not waste your money here for two main reasons. One, your teeth might look pretty, but your bite will be off. Two, worst customer service EVER! Three, they will hold your retainer hostage. I started treatment March 2021. I've been trying to get them to give me my retainer since February. They won't get over the fact that I have a front tooth that won't move, so they just keep sending me new aligners, without doing new impressions.

I noticed a spot on that tooth and asked my dentist about it. He said the aligners were damaging the enamel on the tooth and that I should stop treatment and move onto my retainers. I have a feeling that since they didn't do impressions for the refinement treatment, they aren't going to do it for a retainer, so I asked for an impression kit. They won't send it to me until I send them a letter from my dentist. I'm not doing it on principal alone. I'm done with treatment and want them to release the death grip they've had on me for two and a half years!!! Been nothing but problems since DAY 1!!!!

Byte response

Hello Texanna. At Byte, we know how important communication is and we always strive to be open and transparent. We want to look into your concerns and do what we can to help. These concerns are best handled by the Clinical team. They are the team best equipped for aligner concerns, staffed by Dental professionals who are fit to assist with remote Orthodontic treatment. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. You can also fill out the link at https://patient.byteme.com/ or email us at bytereviews@byteme.com to get connected with to the Clinical Team. We look forward to connecting soon.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

I sent away for impression kit and once I received it, I appeared to get emails from my "assigned specialist" however, I would email back and now that I need help, I can't get ahold of anyone. Tried email, phone (always goes to voicemail), support ticket, and social media. And this is before I gave them $2k. So glad it happened now before I spent all my money.

Byte response

Hello Steve, we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We would love to look into this further and chat more about your questions and concerns. Our team is available to speak via phone call at (877) 298-3669 Monday-Sunday, 8 AM-6 PM MST. Please give us a call and let's make sure you are being taken care of!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

Mr. ** put the real smile on my face today with exceptional customer care. He also followed up with an email of our conversation. If all of my experience with were like this I could say great thing but my previous conversations have been terrible. Mr. ** thank you again for being the smile on BYTE for me. Have a fantastic weekend!!!

Byte response

Hello Sheryl, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! Here at Byte we want to make the experience an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. We are so excited for you, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Byte Company Information