Anytime Fitness

Compare Health Clubs

Research top Health Clubs recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Jim ** is a thief. I mistakenly signed up for the gym and cancelled the same day! I was promised a refund on good faith. I never received the refund. I was upset about this, but I never complained. 6 months later, I received a report that I am in collections for $482!!! I emailed Jim to ask him about this and he says “I don't remember you coming in to cancel!” Great customer service. Thanks a lot. Don't worry about your customer’s credit or reputation. CROOKS.

When I signed up for anytime fitness I was told the only fees are the first months, and the last months. So they charged me a $75 annual fee and a month later I canceled my membership. I paid for 2 more months after canceling and I received several calls from them saying I owe $40 because the last payment didn't go through. So I came in and paid cash, I was told that I owe nothing else and I won't get any more calls... 4 days later I get ANOTHER call saying I owe $40 and they claim to have no record of me coming in and paying cash. What a scam and I refuse to pay ANOTHER $40. This is a mess. I wish I never signed up with them.

It is very convenient for all the time. My schedule varies from one day to the next, so having a facility that is open at their hours, makes it so much better for me to get in and get out. From the first I went in and from every day afterward, the staff has been amazing. They get to know you, things about you, call you by your first name, and see how you're doing. It's like cheers. A hallmark of a great gym is how clean it is. It cuts down on bacteria transfer, but also shows how much the facility cares about their patrons. It's always been clean and wonderful. There are several places that are really cheap, but don't offer much. Then there are the ones that are really expensive. They're just right. A good price for what they offer.

They are open 24 hours on weekdays which is wonderful if you are a night owl. I go during the day when it is less crowded but any time is good. The staff are very friendly and helpful, do not pressure you and make me feel at home every time I go. I recommend them completely. They are like friends to me. The place and all the equipment is kept spotless, no matter what time you go. The bathrooms and changing rooms are also first class and spotless. It costs $34.99 a month, which seems a little steep but I think it is worth it for the 24 hour opening and the amenities. They offer a 7 day free trial period.

I only went there with a friend on one occasion. We went in early evening around 6, and even then it was way too crowded for me to feel really comfortable, but everyone seemed really great. Everyone there was fantastic really, lots of smiles, greetings and introductions. Most of the people there really didn't look like they needed to work out. I felt a little out of place for a short time. Very clean, didn't stink as you would expect a gym to smell. Everywhere you look, someone was wiping or cleaning something off. Never thought a gym could look or smell like this. I always pictured gyms as sweaty and smelly. Looked like it probably would cost a pretty penny to work out in such a nice place. Everyone there looked like they were pretty well off.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Anytime Fitness?

They are open in my small town 24 hours a day so it makes it very convenient for anyone to be able to go there on their own time. My daughter and I both enjoy going there when we have time, she works it around her job and school hours. Everyone there has been very friendly and very helpful. They don't make you feel like a stranger or like you don't belong. All of the employees there do a wonderful job in helping you with anything that you might need help with. The facility is very neat and clean, no debris on the floors and the bathroom/dressing rooms are always nice and clean... very sanitary. The machines are always nice and clean too. The membership fees are a great price, very reasonable and lower than most others around here. I would totally recommend going there and getting a membership.

Open twenty four hours a day, so that you can go any time of the day that you choose to. Good security late at night for your safety, requires a key to get in after normal business hours. A lot of the time I do not interact with any staff members because I go to the gym late at night, but the few times I have had contact with employees they have been very friendly and I have had no issues. This gym is always clean, tidy and organized when I go in, even though I go late at night when there is no customer service members there. There are always products available for me to clean the machines that I use. I like that they are open twenty four hours a day, but I do not think this convenience justifies their pricing. I also do not like that I had to pay an enrollment fee.

It was opened 24 hours and it provided me with everything I needed to have a good workout. I like the atmosphere and that it was very clean. The staff no matter what time I went in for my workout were always friendly and very help if I needed anything. They would go out of their way to be helpful. The facility is always very clean. Everything is always in its place. There is never any dust or dirty floors. They are always kept very clean. I cannot remember the cost as I no longer go there but it must have been reasonable for what you were able to do or I wouldn't have joined.

Anytime Fitness has very flexible hours, ranging from early morning to late at night. Easy to work with any working person's schedule. Anytime Fitness has an extremely friendly and helpful working staff. They will help you with a private service or greet you everyday. I would always recommend them. Anytime Fitness has a very friendly working staff. They are willing to go out of their way to help anyone. Would totally recommend them to everyone. Anytime Fitness cost is average. If only trying to be healthy wasn't so expensive everyone would be going to the gym. But compared to their competitors they are good.

Well they are open 24 hours which is good for people that have a busy schedule and need a certain time frame to go to the gym. The open time frame that they have is very useful. I would recommend the hours. Every time I have gone there they were very friendly and helpful. I never had any issues with the employees or the other persons around me doing their workouts. It is very well kept and clean there. The workout equipments are always cleaned after someone else uses them. Also they have very clean restrooms as well. The cost is very reasonable. You pay for a certain price a month and you can have all access to the workout equipment and can stay as long as you need to until your workout is finished.

24 hours a day and you can use any of the machines and everything else that is available for use. You can go anytime of day or night. It is very well lit and most of the people are very friendly. So no matter what hours you work or what time you feel like working out, the doors are always open. It seems like they look down on you if you're overweight. They seem to like the more fit and athletic type of people instead of the people that really need to be at the gym. As Im sure all people need to be working out. Very clean and well taken care of. I give 5 stars because of the cleanliness and nothing is out of place and everything seems to be cleaned immediately. It seems that more of an incentive could be offered so that at least it is in competition with the other places. Better prices might make people more apt to try it and stick with it.

It was a very nice facility that I enjoyed very much. I really enjoyed my visit there. The hours of operation were from 8 am to 6 pm and I would highly recommend anyone who has the enthusiasm to go and try it out. It is a nice and quiet atmosphere and I highly recommend it to anyone since I was very happy and satisfied and very pleased. I was very happy to see the facility was very clean to have a janitor constantly check and make sure the facility is clean for the general public. The cost was very cheap and I am telling my friends and family about. Also I am thinking and or considering on getting a monthly membership to the facility sometime in the future.

I love that I can go anytime that is convenient for me. If it fits my schedule, then I am welcome no matter what the time of day it is. It is very helpful for a busy mom raising kids and trying to keep up with multiple people's schedules. All of the health coaches are very friendly and helpful. There is no body shaming and everyone is there to help when you need it, not when it is convenient to them. A+! Very clean facilities! Clean towels are always available and you constantly see the staff wiping down the machines and sanitizing things. The pool is always clean as well. The cost is very efficient for what you get. Very worth the cost of membership. I would prefer just to pay one annual fee versus a monthly premium.

It's in the name. You can go at any hour. You have a key to unlock the door. You can go in any time of day and night and work out. Everything is on camera so you are safe as well. They teach you how to use the machine and they have trainers available if you want to make use of that. I have always found them helpful and kind and encouraging. Very clean. They even provide cleaner and paper towels so that you can clean equipment before and after use. Bathrooms are clean as well and you have a cubby for all your stuff. Great place. Was a little expensive for me. So I had to terminate my plan but it was awesome while it lasted. Love that I could go any time I wanted.

The hours of operation at this gym is 24 hours. This time is set for Monday through Sunday. You basically can come as you please anytime of the day for 7 days a week. The staff is very friendly because they make you feel welcomed and comfortable. They are very helpful and are readily accessible if you need them. TheIr gym stays clean since it's open for 24 hours a day. They always have someone making sure that the facilities are clean and everything is wiped down. The price is very affordable and reasonable. They offer a 7 day free trial then after that you have the option of choosing what membership and price fits your need.

Anytime Fitness Company Profile