3.08/5

91 Anytime Fitness Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 7, 2019

This gym is awesome - great equipment and always clean. I love the small group/team classes. Such a great workout and the trainers are very helpful in teaching the correct form. Would definitely recommend Anytime Fitness Cottage Grove to anyone looking for a new gym.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I have joined twice. The 1st time the manager was a sleazeball and a liar. Did not go for 8 months due to a broken foot and whiplash. I had gone in in plaster after a car crash and spoke to the manager, who said my membership would be suspended until I was able to return. 8 months later I noticed he had continues to take the full £40 a month instead of the £5 agreed until I returned. When I spoke to him - and we are talking about an overcharge of £280 - I was told he never said that and basically said tough shift. Then when I wanted to cancel my membership he would not cancel it until I paid a month's notice. I have never been so disgusted by such a human leech before.

Needless to say I would never step back into an Anytime gym, or allow any of my friends to ever again! THEN a year later I noticed a new owner and went in to enlightened him to what a scumbag this manager was....Turns out he was long gone for just that being a scumbag. The new owner game me a much lower monthly rate and a new contract. Now I'm happy as can be. The gyms are great, the ability to be anywhere at any time and be able to go to a gym is priceless. I travel with work so gym, shower (with privacy), perfect. Yes you're going to get crappy guys, gyms, equipment but for the most part these guys are really good and believe me I've been around the block, practically every gym franchise of local at one time or another. So this I can speak on! Shame I had to lose to win but that's life!

Get expert buying tips about Gyms and Fitness Centers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 2, 2019

From the first day I started my membership at Anytime Fitness (location by Minnehaha Falls, 4725 Hiawatha, Mpls., MN) I was accepted warmly and was treated like I had been a member for decades. Excellent staff and workout environment, which included all fitness related materials to get the job done. Excellent gym.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Staff are great! Facility is clean and tidy... Open 24/7 convenient and to boot they are purple based... Close to home. They explained everything I needed to know and answered all my questions with exceptional knowledge. I would recommend to anyone who wants to get into shape or even just to keep in shape?

Original review: July 19, 2018

I joined wanting to get my body back after baby. I signed up for PT and got my first two months free. The personal trainer was amazing. She utilized every minute I paid for. Unfortunately after a while of no longer doing the PT thing because let's face it, it is expensive, I stopped going to the gym. The facility was always clean and the equipment was plentiful. The staff was always welcoming when I was there. I stopped going and spent some time focusing on my health in another way and spending more time with my family in the process. With an infant/toddler, working full time, I could not find the time to go to the gym. I recently remembered my membership renewal was coming up so I called to ask about what I needed to do.

They said to come in to fill out a cancellation form but there is a 30 day notice required. It just so happened I was coming up on the 30 days. I tried going to the club and missed the staff by minutes (got there at 1:59, they have signs saying not staffed after 2 on those days). Frustrated, I emailed the club and asked that they accept that as my 30 day notice. The club owner emailed me back the next day, very cool about it, were sending me the cancellation paper in the mail. Got it today. No screwing me over. Accepted my 30 days. No hidden fees. This facility knows how to treat people, no matter circumstance. If I ever get to a point where I have more time, would go straight back to that gym in a heartbeat. In a world full of companies not giving a hoot about their customers, this was refreshing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Anytime Fitness?

Original review: June 10, 2019

Buried in the fine print folks! You CANNOT use “any” club! For you who travel, whatever club you frequent, when they randomly pull your two month segment of key swipes, will suddenly be your “home” club where your money goes. It’s IMPORTANT to know all clubs charge whatever monthly fee they want. You can find yourself randomly paying DOUBLE $$ what you contracted for, because your swipes show up at a club charging higher dues. Crappy surprise! Yes, it’s true. Call Corporate if you hear the FAKE sales pitch saying otherwise. Franchise Owners are given the right to “approve” moving a frequent visiting member into their bank roll. Some owners charge double what your sign-on originating club charges. Prices are not consistent!

Be aware Westlake Village Club in California is a very pricey club, and they will reach into your account for this deferentially inflated amount, or LOCK YOU OUT if you don’t allow it. Do not believe the hype about being the biggest club, it’s false information. My original club in Colorado is much bigger and HALF the cost! All verifiable. I pay a years membership cash in advance, to my local home club near my house. Westlake Village California will force you to pay their rate (which is double) or Lock your key access out.

BE WARY OF WESTLAKE VILLAGE CA Anytime Fitness business practice. Local Colorado club is bigger, and there are newer clubs and bigger that do not adhere to this business practice, though they all have the option. Anytime Fitness, is not actually "anywhere" you'd like to visit, like the sales pitch says unless you pay the fee differences between clubs. LOST SOME CUSTOMERS, and I hope many consumers become aware of the fine print.

Original review: June 5, 2019

Gym is nice and clean and has a big assortment of free weights. Small group training and team training are well organized. Staff have excellent knowledge of exercises and take the time to be sure you're in correct form.

Original review: June 4, 2019

I am very disappointed with the Manager of Ilford Anytime Fitness for poor service and attitude towards my membership who after sending her twi cancellation emails and given one months notice. Ms M ** refuses to cancel my membership and has charged me 340.00 for this. I wouldn’t recommend joining or attending this gym. It’s is a complete rip off. Try joining another one that’s decent, friendly and value for money.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I paid in full for a 12 month membership. Written cancellation was given to on-site manager 30 days prior to expiration of 12 month membership. However manager didn’t state that registered letter had to be sent to Anytime Fitness headquarters. Membership continued unknown to us until collection agency contacted us three months later for money payment for the months after the 12 month membership. No wonder their business has minimal customers and horrible ratings on various websites.

Original review: May 16, 2019

We have had a horrible experience with the gym. Joined the new location in BG when lived on the campus. In a few months after joining, we relocated to Perrysburg (15 miles), with another Anytime Fitness within 2 min from a new house. In a couple of months, a location in Perrysburg got closed and with a plenty of options in the area, joined another gym. After paying a membership for a couple of years and not attending Anytime Fitness at all in BG (15 miles away), we contacted BG location and asked to cancel a subscription due to non attendance.

The response was that the contract was signed (5 year term!!!) and we are obligated to pay regardless of attendance. To get out of the contract, the fee is $500 dollars. Went through all reasonable attempts to negotiate and getting a firm "no" from Anytime Fitness, we had put stop payments and even had to close the checking account because they were able to get through the system somehow. Now, this week, we have received a letter from a collection agency regarding $500+ dues. It is really a hell. So, my advice - please take time and read really careful the agreement to understand what you are getting into. As of me... Really don't know where to take it next.

Original review: May 9, 2019

I purchased the membership for me and my daughter almost two years ago. My daughter was a bit chubby at the time, so one of the trainers thought I should buy a fitness package for her. I refused. This fitness package the trainer suggested was extremely expensive, almost $1000 a month with a one-year obligation. I kept refusing, and she tried "every trick in the book" to sell me this package. It almost got embarrassing.

The trainer tried to shame my daughter because she enjoys bagels for breakfast. It didn't work. Then she wanted to be her friend and invited her to go hiking with her on a Saturday. She also tried to make me feel as an unfit mother because I didn't want to buy the fitness package for my daughter. I ended up NOT purchasing it, but I also stopped working out at Anytime Fitness in Camarillo. Most trainers in Ventura County ask for $100 a month with a one-year obligation! My daughter still works out, but she changed gyms in Camarillo. Future members of Anytime Fitness should not have to endure what I experienced.

Original review: April 15, 2019

IN MANCHESTER GA they don't have the things that are advertised on the Anytime Fitness web. My husband and I signed up only because he told us he was going to put in tanning beds in about a month. That was in October. It is now April and still no tanning beds and that was the only reason we signed up because the rest of the gym sucks and they don't have yoga classes or Zumba. What makes it so sad is when I called to cancel he told me he was sorry about the tanning beds and he was trying to get them ok now. But anyway he told me to call another number and tell them so I could cancel. It's too bad he did not have to balls to tell me himself "Oh by the way I suckered you into signing up and now you can't cancel for a year". So that's what you get at this gym.

Original review: April 11, 2019

Horrible male dominated place. I could never work out with weights as a 51 year old woman. They pretend they are against noise, crashing, heavyweights left on equipment and male dominance but they aren’t. They charge gym enhancement x2 a year so watch out for that! They banned me AND charged a gym enhancement on same day as a “ha, ha!” They say they support military but as a military mom they banned me via my phone voicemail when I got so sick of young men intimidating me. I made a gesture of pushing barbell with my toe in a “ohhh just take it then!” Gesture. Only 3 toilets men DON’T flush in! Only 2 bad showers. It cost me $90 to enroll, $45 a month and $27 gym enhancement fee the day they banned and humiliated me.

Lady’s that don’t just want to do cardio BEWARE. They are very sexist and do not support women or military mothers. I hate Anytime Fitness. It’s that bad. I actually hate it and regret ever joining. They talk the talk but will always side with the males that bring more memberships. They also play music AND have 3 TVs with sports volume up! Noise chaos and add the guys crashing weights by the no crashing weights signs.

Original review: April 9, 2019

I joined Anytime Fitness Castle Hill for $600 for the year, I worked out there for the mandatory 30 days. I then started working out at Winston Hills which was closer to home. After about a month of working out at Winston Hills they automatically transferred my membership to Winston Hills, strange I thought. They have now cut my membership by 4 months because Winston Hill charges more, this was never made clear to me when I joined or when they had transferred my membership to Winston Hills. I have been in touch with head office and there's nothing they can do even though they have admitted they have an issue with the Castle Hill franchisee. What a wrought! What a scam!!!!

Original review: April 8, 2019

When my husband and I joined, we were told by the manager that if/when we wanted to cancel our membership, all we had to do was write a letter stating so. When we did so, he was very rude and said we could only do so after being members for a full year first. This is in Creekside, Calgary. Beware.

Original review: March 18, 2019

For the size of the gym and the membership price you pay, it's not worth it. They rope you into getting a personal trainer and will harass you until you finally do join. I received a discount for a personal trainer and was training only once a week for just 30 minutes. My trainer acted as if they were too good to train me and for only 30 minutes, it felt like I barely worked out. There was no explanation of the benefits of the exercises and the purpose.

When I told the the trainer I just wanted to tone up and not look like a supermodel, for some reason they got upset. I told them of my previous injuries but they disregarded them. Then they asked if I wanted to train twice a week instead of one and when I said yes they took me in the office to start working on my schedule. They didn't tell me until after we had set up a time that they would charge me an addition $60. To train ONCE a week they were charging me $120. Then for an additional $60 they would train me twice a week. I gave my trainer work schedule and told them it was necessary for me to train in the morning because I have two young children. They would book me for various time slots throughout the day and not be consistent.

When I showed up to train one day he was training someone else in my timeslot and they said "I forgot you were in my book". He didn't even attempt to get me in at all during the day. I had to stop training because of knee issues so when I tried to tell the girl I signed up with she told me I couldn't because I was locked into a 12 month program. So now I'm paying for sessions I can't use for medical reasons because they are greedy for money. They completely disregarded my doctor's note as well.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

From the club owner to the terrible "club administrator" Anytime Fitness is a gym you should stay far far away from. They claim to be an "anytime" gym but they are far from it. The club manager does not have access to any financial information and does not deal with anything membership related (so I'm not sure what she really does as a "manager"). There is a separate department for membership inquiries that communicated only via email and takes two full business days to respond.

The key fob system has errors and doesn't work properly so if you join a 24/7 access gym be prepared to sometimes not have access to the gym unless you go during staffed hours. The equipment is similar to what you would find in an old basement gym put together by a few weekend garage sale hunts (except for the personal training area which is always taken by personal trainers). Overall the club has potential but the archaic approach of email only to an "administrator" who takes two FULL business days to respond to a simple request can lead to a tremendous amount of headaches.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

Honestly, this has been the worst most stressful gym I’ve ever been to. My fiancé and I went here for $60, I made a deal with the owner to clean the gym once a week to make our bill only $30. Every single month the owner broke our agreement and charged us $48. He’s lucky we didn’t take legal action for breaking the contract for MONTHS. The owner of this gym is very disrespectful, I fully expect him to reply to this in a disrespectful way. We ended up moving, we brought a lease in to prove the move, the owner said we were making it up??? And we need a utility bill. So we went and got a utility bill and we even brought our landlord in for even more proof, the owner then proceeded to yell at our landlord and kicked a 63 year old man out into the cold.

We proceeded to cancel the membership and he told us to sit down, I said kindly “I’m okay. I’ve been sitting all day at work.” He proceeded to say “If you aren’t going to sit down you can leave.” The owner Ryan is the most arrogant, disrespectful man I’ve EVER met. Those are only a few of the horror stories we’ve had dealing with him.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

First of all, they are e-mailing my 16 yr old daughter. My name is not Abigail. I am extremely disappointed because there was some apparent confusion when I signed up for this membership. First of all, I made many attempts to contact them by telephone to cancel my membership, no one ever answered. So I began e-mailing. When I did get someone to respond, the man just said, "well, I have been here all day and you never called." Not very professional at all. I called several times.

I thought I could cancel my membership at any given time. The man that explained things to me, did so via a phone call while I was in his office. He was not there. Another worker got him on the phone to speak with me because apparently, the staff did not know how to sign up new members. He spoke so often and quickly, I could barely get a word in. He never once mentioned that the plan I chose (said to be the cheaper of the 2) was a contract that I could not cancel. If he had, I would have stopped it right there. He told me I would have to get a doctors note before they could cancel if my reason for canceling was a health problem. Otherwise I owe for a full 18 months whether I use the service or not.

This is absolutely ridiculous. This is not how a reputable company does business. They should not have done it over the telephone and speak in such a way that the client can't get a word in or remember the questions they had by the time they do get to speak? That should have been my cue to walk away right then but I did not think much of it at the time. If I were ever told that I would not be able to cancel my membership, I would not have agreed.

Now they charge my bank account each month and take money for a service I do not even use, have never used and do not want. How is this right? I tried to cancel maybe 2 weeks after I signed up. I paid cash when I signed up and told them I would be paying cash. They still required my bank information. Now I see why. This way, they can just keep taking a person's money regardless of the circumstances. I am pretty certain this is stealing. Especially considering I was railroaded into a "Contract", with no knowledge of these consequences. So now, I have been an unwilling member going halfway into the second month and still have not stepped foot inside the building since the day I signed up. They charge my bank account taking money that should not have been touched and still will not cancel my account.

The man tells me on the phone, "I am the one that spoke with you. I told you about the contract." But no, he never once told me anything about not being able to cancel my membership. If anyone ever said to me, (this is a contract, if you chose to cancel your membership, you will still be required to pay for the full term) I would have not chosen that plan. This is absolutely wrong on so many levels.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I joined the Anytime Fitness, Bullhead City, Arizona in December, 2018 and have been there every day (7 days/week) since. During the first week, I asked the manager about the preset TV channels on the cardio machines. He said to me that when the college football is over he will shuffle the channels. He lied. Another lie: he said he would install a pull-up bar by the west wall. He has not.

Another regular member and I discussed about the book-reader always on the same treadmill. The book-reader leaves books and belongings on the machine and goes away - I timed her absence once for over 15 minutes while doing my running on the next treadmill - I say over 15 minutes because when I got on the treadmill she was not on the machine, only the books and belongings. Sometimes, she disappears more than once - I know this because I'm on the next machine waiting for her machine. That is the only machine that won't terminate my run at 60 minutes. I don't want a machine to dictate my workout.

Apparently, that regular member told the manager about monopolizing the treadmill by the book-reader. Nothing has changed to this day, 2/15/2019. There is no locker at this gym, so I have to carry everything, car-key, wallet, money, etc., in my gym bag to every workout station. I belonged to a gym my entire adult life and this is the first gym where I carry my gym bag everywhere. The manager, the first day, said to me to leave them in my car. There is one nasty young woman personal trainer who works there. That is another story. There must be a better gym than this one.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

About 7 months ago. Cancelled twice by phone. Saw was off saving account just discovered that was on a diff account and still taking money. The contact number is not in service. I called Holland Anytime Fitness and no call back. Ignored.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

The owner/onsite representatives are rude, have no respect for your time, and only want your money. My Fiance and myself joined before the club even opened as one of the first 30 members. Gary (I believe Singh is his real name) met with us to sign the enrollment papers. He was very manipulative and we had no idea that this was a 3 yr contract or else we would have never agreed. We now realize a copy of the contract was never sent to us, partly our fault for not following up.

I recently went into the inquiring about how to cancel our membership due to personal reasons, we were given an email address. The trainer on staff could not answer basic questions, did not how to process a cancellation or even a phone number of who to talk to. It took multiple back to back emails, attempts at getting them to schedule a call with me (did not call during the time frame we discussed), and a meeting scheduled at the gym (Gary was supposed to meet me there at 5pm, never showed) to finally cancel my membership. They did not take any ownership of the issues they caused or remorse for missing schedule appointments.

They charged me $299 to cancel the membership and acted like I was getting deal. They also charge $35 two times a year for a "maintenance fee", another way they are just trying to get more money. Do yourself a favor and join a different gym where the owners respect people's time and maybe reach out for the cancellation reason. If anyone knows how I can speak with a regional Anytime Fitness representative about my experience, please let me know.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I have been hurt and hospitalized and wanted to cancel my membership. I have called on multiple occasions to cancel my membership due to my situation and no one ever called me back for two month. This is a horrible way to treat customers and I think that everyone should know how you treat people. I have still never received a call back. Can someone somewhere call me.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I joined Anytime Fitness Davenport Iowa, and was told I could quit my membership at any time with a $50 cancellation fee. So when I moved I tried to do it. And at first they wouldn’t email or call back. Then they emailed back that they could pause the membership or cancel it which I stated I want it canceled. And they didn’t answer me. And I emailed again and let them know I want to date canceled and they should call me immediately because they just charge my card again! Then somebody called and said they lost their manager. He quit and some property manager called me. They didn’t know how to cancel it so they had to check.

By the time they got back to me they said I had to send a copy of my driver's license showing new address. Which I don’t have immediately upon move. They recommended sending three bills with new address which I did. Then another property manager called me from an obscure corporation stating I needed to send a copy of my license and a written request to cancel which I already did. Does this nightmare ever end?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

So I bought a membership for 1 month because I am a student and I constantly travel. I was told that I could cancel my membership within 10 days by the employee if I was dissatisfied. I found the gym way too warm and inconsistent with my schedule in terms of distance. After going there once, I showed up 3 days into the membership hoping I could cancel, apparently another employee told me that the 10 day refund was applicable only for a yearly membership. Why would your employee mention a 10 day refundable cancellation if he knew I was signing for a 1 month contract. I repeatedly asked him if I was dissatisfied, that I could come and cancel, and he said yes. Now they are telling me that he never said that, so it's my words against his. This gym has inconsistencies, and is dishonest. Please go to another gym, at least they are honest.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

STAY AWAY. Facility on Oakhurst Rd. in Largo. Gym is under new manager (Zack) who is absolutely worthless. Machines are constantly broken, A/C in the summer is always broken. Furthermore when I complained about an elliptical machine not working for a month I was told "we called Precor and there is nothing else we can do". Basically taking no responsibility to fix actual gym equipment. YOU ARE A GYM, WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU DO? $30/yr for "maintenance fees" when things are constantly broken is unacceptable. ZERO accountability and ZERO responsibility = NOT ONE MORE THIN DIME OF MY MONEY. Save yours...

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

In 2015 I signed a contract for 18 months, knowing I only needed the gym for 6 months to train for an event. I used the gym for 6 months, and it was wonderful. As 18 months approached I called to make sure my account would be cancelled. They assured me it would. I got billed for the 19th month. I called again, as I had moved to a different state to ask for the money back and to PLEASE cancel my account. I got billed for a 20th month. I emailed, and called, and wrote a letter. I got billed for another 2 months. I called my bank and put a STOP PAYMENT on the account.

Anytime Fitness sent me to collections and they are demanding $140 for the 23rd-25th months, that I never used, never wanted, never agreed to, and actively worked to avoid. It is now 2019, 4 YEARS LATER, and I just received another letter from their collection agency trying to get money from me, when they owe me for 4 months of invalid charges. A good gym for 6 months is not worth the last 3 years of fighting and a knock to my credit score. Avoid them. Avoid their contracts. Avoid them at all costs.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I was originally paying $19.99 every two weeks. All of a sudden I’m billed 3 separate time for $19.50 for a processing fee plus the 19.99 in a span of two weeks. When I called ABC Financial they referred me to Anytime because they said they didn’t have a breakdown of the billing - they are just a 3rd party service. Ok? So then I go to the gym and turns out I was billed an extra $60 because my new card declined two times. Instead of calling and notifying me they charged me and waited for me to look at in my email. To cancel my membership they want $175 cash? Sounds like a robbery. I feel like the members of this organization are trying to take advantage of my disability.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

I was a member at the Boulder City, NV facility for nine years. Since new owners have taken over approximately 18 months ago things have taken a nosedive. Equipment is not being maintained, owners are non-existent and no contact information is available, and on site managers are part time and many times both are absent simultaneously. They won't even bother to get light bulbs for the ceiling and the hardware store is a block away. They have had a treadmill, an elliptical, and a bike out of service for over three months with no information or updates as to the status of repairs. Many members such as I have transferred to the local Snap Fitness facility which is much better staffed, managed and maintained. The Boulder City facility is 2 miles from my house and a couple of days a week I drive right past this gym 13 miles to another Anytime Fitness in Henderson because that one is so well owned, managed, and maintained. Very refreshing.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I'm a member of Bramhall Anytime Fitness since it was opened and never had any kind of problem with the staff. Since I started, I have seen 2 managers come in, one of them Dani and the other unfortunately I cannot remember the name, but both extremely polite and kind and the gym was always clean. Since I started, I have brought 30 of my colleagues to this gym because it is very convenient for us to attend it during our break. I'm not the kind of person who likes to leave negative feedback anywhere, but unfortunately my displeasure with the new manager Arran ** gave me no other option. When he started to work, the bathrooms that used to be always clean, began to get disgusting. I wrote a note and put it in the suggestion box to clean the shower curtains and wash the floor with bleach as it was very dirty.

Because of a problem in my knee, I have to avoid using heavy equipment, so I use the room with virtual classes all the time. The computer is not working already for two weeks and the response from the manager was "I have already ordered". One of my colleagues asked when it would arrives and he replied, "when it arrives, arrives." Absolutely unacceptable answer coming from a manager.

Today, after 2 weeks without being able to use the gym, I went to ask the "manager" Arran ** (if we can say this is a manager), about the computer for the classes and he said he already ordered and it come from another country and also his ironic answer was, "the gym has other equipment, do you know? Do you want me to teach you how to use them?" I asked the email of his superior or the owner of the academy to express my displeasure against Arran ** and he said he would not give me, so here I am writing this "book" as feedback and hoping that the owner or a responsible person by Anytime Fitness in Bramhall will read this. One thing for sure, I will no longer present even a friend to this academy while this manager is there and hope that this feedback also makes Arran understand that as a manager, this is not the best way to treat the customers.

Anytime Fitness expert review by Joey Thurman

Founded in 2002, Anytime Fitness is a large gym franchise with locations throughout the United States, Canada, Grand Cayman and over 20 other countries. Members can access any Anytime Fitness location after 30 days of membership.

• 24 hour access: Anytime Fitness gyms are open 24 hours and also feature 24-hour security. You can use the gym whenever it fits your schedule, even late at night or early in the morning.

• Services: Anytime Fitness offers many services to clients, including private showers and restrooms, health plan discounts, wellness programs, high definition TVs and more.

• Free pass: New customers can try Anytime Fitness free for seven days. Simply visit their website and fill out a free pass request form.

• Fitness classes: Many Anytime Fitness locations offer group fitness classes including Zumba, spinning, cardio, body conditioning classes, yoga and more.

• Equipment: Available equipment varies by location, but most Anytime Fitness gyms offer treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes, stair climbers, free weights, lateral trainers and more.

• Best for: fitness novices, athletes and exercise buffs.

Profile picture of Joey Thurman
Joey Thurman Fitness and Nutrition Expert

Joey Thurman is a nationally recognized and spin certified health, fitness, nutrition expert and television host He is the author of "365 Health and Fitness Hacks That Could Save Your Life." His work has been featured in publications such as Men’s Health, U.S. News and World Report, NPR, People Magazine, Shape, NY Post, Fitness Magazine, ‪Women's Health and many more.

Anytime Fitness Company Information