3.67/5

423 Affordable Dentures Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 13, 2019

I was treated well. Everyone was helpful and all smiles. Staff and Dentist wonderful! My one complaint overall is I paid 600.00 for a full set. I was unhappy when I got them because the teeth are like baby teeth. Unless I smile real big I still look toothless. I voiced my complaint several times by phone and in person. I was told they don’t make Dentures with horse teeth and I should have paid 800.00 if I wanted better teeth. I told them my natural teeth were bigger than these. Of course I guess I had horse teeth lol. I would like a set with horse teeth. They just kept saying, "You look beautiful. The teeth are fine."

Original review: March 25, 2019

3 weeks out from my extractions and immediate dentures and have been extremely pleased thus far. Staff are professional and courteous and quick to see you if there are any issues with fit or bite during the healing process. For temporary dentures, these look fabulous and cannot wait until I am ready for my final.

Get expert buying tips about Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

02/01/2019 - I got my full set of dentures yesterday after having 22 teeth removed at Affordable Dentures of Newport News, Virginia. I read all the good and bad reviews for Affordable Dentures. So I ventured out myself to see for myself. I had a great experience. The extractions and same-day dentures was a long process, but well worth it. I came in at 8:00 a.m. to do my impressions, left once they told me to so that I could fill my prescriptions that I was going to need prior to the extractions and after-care. I remember 90% of the operation, but once I left to go home, I do not remember anything. That’s how sedated I was from all the ** shots and the ** (pill for anxiety.)

When I woke up on and off through the midnight hours and such, the pain and bleeding was coming to a minimum. When I finally woke up at 6:14 a.m. I was wide awake and continued to take ** for the pain and swelling. It is now 1:06 p.m. and the pain is starting to come back. Again, I will just take another ** and probably lay down with my head propped up.

In a nutshell, that was the gist of my operation and after events. I’m 29 years old, I will be 30 in March. I have bad teeth genetics and it would’ve cost me more to get 7 root canals and whatever else done the dentist recommended I do. I am absolutely terrified of the dentist and there is just no way I was going to sit through all of that and that’s when I considered dentures. Affordable Dentures of Newport News, Virginia made my consultation and surgery an easy process. It’s a lot of information to consume, but the staff was there to answer any and all questions and/or concerns I had. I go back in a week to get stitches out and to see how the healing is coming along with the temporary dentures in.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Dr. Yusuf **, DDS is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and knows his job. His staff are top of the line also. My experience was the greatest in my life, having a total set of new dentures made. I have worn dentures for 50 years, these are the best fitting, best looking and I can eat the best with the new ones from Affordable Dentures.

Original review: July 7, 2018

I had a wonderful experience at the location at 23rd and Bethany Home in Phoenix. My new dentures are incredible. I only got the economy and they are so much nicer than the ones from the AZ Top Dentistry and only paid $265 out the door. They even give 60 days of free adjustments and a 1 year guarantee. I would definitely recommend to anyone in need of dentures.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Affordable Dentures?

Original review: June 18, 2019

The attitude from the technician toward adjusting my husband's new dentures was extremely frustrating. Her attitude was like it wasn’t worth her trouble or time to adjust them. She was rude and sarcastic. My husband refused to return to them because she made him feel like a child. So now he has dentures but can’t wear them.

Original review: June 15, 2019

We took our mother to the Arlington TX office for dentures. They are awful, they don’t fit her mouth and fall out when she opens her mouth. When I took her back for the 4th time we were told that was just the way they are, there was nothing they could do. We took her to a REAL dentist today and they could not believe the dentures we showed her! She sent them to her lab to see if there was anything they could do to help!!!! They called her thinking it was a joke!!! These dentures are not functional and can’t be fixed!! They are junk!!!! They totally ripped us off!! DO NOT TAKE YOUR LOVED ONE TO AFFORDABLE DENTURES & IMPLANTS.

Original review: June 12, 2019

Went to Affordable Dentures in Clinton MD and wanted denture. They said no I wanted partials. I sternly disagreed. They made them. Didnt fit. Ruined front teeth and others as well. Never pulled teeth that were rotting when I went there. Promised denture the best ones in 9 months. Went again. They offered cheap ones and all while I had a credit. Then wanted 750.00 cash. Butchered me for several hours. Left me in chair 2 hours bleeding down front of me to wait on other patients. Came back. Got very angry because of the after much ** again was still in pain. Got angry with me and told me to be quiet. They had other clients. Would give me looks. Shuffle around. Rolled their eyes. Said they will stop working if I don't shut up. Had to go elsewhere and paid a fraction of 4k and no dentures after back and forth for 6 months.

The whole experience was a nightmare.. Lawsuit pending. I 65 and the most horrible time of my life. So much more but more than I can fit in this. Just run. Go further south in Waldorf for an Excellent job. Quicker. Much cheaper. And beautiful teeth. And won't have nightmares. Lack of sleep. Pain. And they listen. Impression in Clinton. Less than minute. Waldorf over 2 hours. They just don't care at Affordable. Sorry about typos.. Small lettering.

Original review: June 10, 2019

Started the process March 14 2018. Had to have 28 teeth pulled in one go, and wanted dentures. Paid nearly 9k upfront for extractions, temp denture, and final denture all economy plus. The extractions were rough, had a couple of teeth that were so infected. The anaesthetic only dulled the pain a little. Got through it, and got my temps. Everyone was polite and helpful. Had to go back for a reline, again no problems.

Now it is June 10th, and I have been calling the Commerce Ga location for 5 weeks. 20 minute hold times with no one even checking the line, an excuse that their computer system has been down, for 3 solid weeks, and today I tried a different number and found out the office has been closed because of a vacation... Tried calling 1800DENTURE and get extremely long hold times, inattentive customer reps that I have to explain things to 3 times in a row, and no help other than the rep is going to contact the practice. I'm now staying nauseous on a daily basis from how poorly the upper is fit and the lower causes pain and headaches. They were great at taking my money, but have failed to finish providing the service I have ALREADY PAID FOR.

Original review: June 7, 2019

Initial experience good, 6 weeks of wearing they caused blisters. I called to get fixed, I told them I couldn’t wear them. They said I couldn’t get appointment because computers were down for 2 weeks. Not to mention they try to up the prices on products. I will never do business with them.

Original review: June 5, 2019

On 4/12/2019, I was charged $1320.00 to my credit card for x-ray, dental impression and photograph to make upper flexible partial denture that would be ready in approx 3 wks. Three weeks later received call that denture mold broken in transit and new impressions needed. I returned for new impressions. Three weeks later received call that denture is ready. Returned on May 20. Partial they ordered was made incorrectly. (Denture was made with front teeth. Should not have front teeth only back teeth.) Advised that they could get new impressions and make new partial if I desired. I refused and requested a refund. They agreed to refund but "refund system is down. Come back next week." Returned May 28, "System is still down. We'll call you." I came back June 3: "System is still down." I called June 5, "system is still down." To date (June 5, 2019) no call, no refund.

Original review: June 4, 2019

Even though an hour away, I came to this facility mainly because they were the only location that accepted my insurance to get partials for my bottoms and if all went well, for my tops. That was back in February. I got a call to come into the office all to find out that my partials were lost in the mail and I had to get fitted for new ones. Because of the inconvenience, the order will be rushed and will not take the typical 2 weeks. Here it is a month later and nothing. No one answers the phone when I call, no one returns messages. At this point the customer service is unbearable and I want all of my money back.

Original review: May 9, 2019

TERRIBLE experience at Address: 3782 S 16th Ave, Tucson, AZ 85713. New dentist ** took over practice late 2018. After 7 weeks, 2 consults, arranging financing.. went today to have 8 teeth extracted with new upper denture made. Two teeth have been broken off all this time. I asked about his experience. After waiting 2 hrs, he said he was not comfortable doing work since I asked too many questions, would not agree to higher price product, and he was sleep deprived due to new baby arriving a week ago. I had never seen him before and this was major work. His office made me sign a form saying I refused treatment (which I did not). I was given a full refund but will be seeking a new dentist to start process over.

Original review: May 4, 2019

This review is about the Affordable Dentures in Denton Texas. Dr. Eric ** is the dentist. At first, everything went well starting with my lower dentures first. It wasn't until the beginning of this year 2019 that it started to go bad. I was originally going to have four implants done for my upper dentures. Once the four upper implants were installed, I had a waiting time for the bone to grow around them. Well, after about 2 weeks, one implant just fell out. It was a couple of weeks to get back into the office to have it re-installed. I assumed Dr. ** felt bad about it falling out, he replaced it and installed another one free of charge.

After waiting again for a few weeks, the free one that he had just installed.... Yep, it fell out. This was in February 2019. I had to get another appointment again to have it re-installed, however, I was told by his staff that Dr. ** was going to be gone for a while due to a family emergency and would be back April 15, 2019 (tax day). I went to my appointment on April 22, only to find out the Dr. ** was not back yet, but they had a dentist in the office temporarily until Dr. ** returned. The temporary Dr. was not qualified to to install implants, however we discovered that another implant was loose and needs to be replaced as well. I had to make another appointment for May 2, 2019.

This time I called ahead to make sure Dr. ** was going to be there, and so I was told again that he was not and that they weren't sure if he was coming back at all, so that appointment was cancelled. The office never called me at all. I told them that I need to get a refund started since everything is prepaid. They do not answer the phone. I spoke with their answering service which told me they would call the office to find out what was going on. I didn't hear back from them. I called again the next day (today 5/3/2019) and told them no one has called me back. They told me they were going to escalate my complaint and that I would be hearing from them today. I have not heard from anyone. I will report this the the BBB as well.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I have had issues with the Tampa office since I got my implants 2 years ago. The top plate looked ridiculous and fake. I was told by the technician that I had to keep them, because I said the was try on looked fine. After many phone calls with customer service, they finally gave me a new top. I told them at that time that my bottom plate kept popping out when I ate. They put new O-rings in. They were VERY tight. I asked the girl if that would be a problem, as I literally had to force them off the pins/implants. She assured me that it would be fine. The only way implants come out is from facial trauma.

Fast forward approximately 6 months. I called on a Friday morning to let them know that my implant was loose. Unfortunately, you cannot call the office. You call customer service and they send the office a message. I told them that the office does not return phone calls and this needed to be addressed that day. She promised that someone would call back the same day. Nobody did.

On Saturday night, about 9:30 pm, my implant came out when I took my bottom plate out. I called "the office" and got a message saying to call back during business hours. I called every number I could find on the internet. All messages said to call back during business hours. There was no way to reach anyone at the office. I showed up at the office on Monday morning. The female Dr actually scolded me for putting the implant back in the best I could. I told her that I didn't know what else to do, since I was unable to reach anyone. She told me that "obviously, I didn't try. Someone is always available to call you back." I told her again what the phone message said, and she told me that that was "simply untrue". The office manager later told me that I was correct. That unless you've had surgery, you cannot reach anyone after 7pm.

Dr. **, the practice owner, had me come back at 1pm to have a new implant put in. He also did a bone graft where the implant had come out. After surgery, I left and my daughter drove me home. I went to sleep and woke up about 6pm. It was then that I realized that they never gave me any post surgery instructions or prescriptions. I called the after hours number, since it was before 7pm. The Dr said that she would call me in antibiotics the next morning, but if I wanted pain meds, I'd have to come back to the office the next day, which is 45 minutes away. The next morning, I had to call to get antibiotics called in. I lived without the pain meds. I was not told when to come back or given any info about follow up care. I've repeatedly called the office, only to never get a callback.

My daughter left a Google review. Someone then asked me to email her. I've been emailing back and forth with her for almost 2 weeks. Each day, she tells me that she spoke to the office manager, and someone will call me today. That has yet to happen. I even had a liaison who was working with me. She told me over a week ago that she was going to call and speak to Dr **, and then get back to me. I've heard nothing since. I've left her a voicemail and sent her an email. NOTHING. This is ridiculous. I paid these people over $6000 and I can't get a callback. It's been over 2 weeks since my surgery, and I still have NO IDEA when I'm supposed to go back. It's truly unbelievable.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Started this process in Oct 2018. I now have the lower implants that I cannot eat or drink with because they come loose. They put new rings in and they were worse. The dentist tells me they are tight, they are worse than the first ones. They talk at you and do not listen to anything you have to say. Save your money and go to someone that knows what they are doing. It is now April 2019 and nothing is any better.

Original review: April 24, 2019

Jaafar **, DDS he is a general dentist at Affordable Dentures in Poplar Memphis. This dentist dont have a clue on how to give a good customer service. He dont listen to our concern. He is not accommodating in any way, very rude. We are trying to explain what was wrong with the denture and his reply is he's smartmouth. Very unprofessional. He is also very negative. I regret going to this place with him in there.

Original review: April 20, 2019

I was very skeptic after reading all the reviews. But everyone at Affordable Dentures in Winchester VA was wonderful. I had my impressions made and wax model made and my full set by afternoon. They fit perfectly!!! I have never had a set of teeth fit so well!! Thank you so much.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Do yourself a favor. See a real dentist. The extra cost is worth! Both me and my mother have problems with our teeth. We had been in serious pain for over a month now. We had plans to have teeth extracted and get plans for dentures for the both of us. We both had what we believed were abscesses, because we're not from Alabama we went to our doctor for antibiotics. We scheduled our appt with the Affordable Dentures online. A week later we drive the hour to get there, they saw my mother first even though my appt time was 30 mins before her, But I followed her back 2 for 1 kinda deal.

The doc seemed nice. He checked out her mouth, charted all her missing teeth and the ones he was *Willing* to pull. Well my turn he takes a whole 2 secs looking at me doesn't even chart me... and says "I can't help you. You have too many *perfect teeth* to make plans for dentures." Well my *perfect teeth* aren't so he's a liar. My teeth have been demineralizing for the last 10 years. I had pieces of my enamel fall out in my hand while brushing!! I paid well over $1000 for my dentist to cement in all the holes a bit over a year ago. Against my wishes at that. Those fillings have already started failing thru out my whole mouth.

The 4 molars I have left I can barely use. My pain scale jumps from a standard 6 to a 12 when I bite into things that aggravate it. And because my teeth *look* fine he wouldn't help me because of some ethics they have, even though I'm in agony, and can barely eat he wasn't gonna pull those 4 molars I requested. He dismisses me and we find out they only had us down for a consult... So even though he agreed to pull my mom's 2 teeth he hadn't planned on going thru with it... Well he managed to squeeze her in after we sat there for another hour. He told her all this stuff about how he can get her dentures but she's gonna have to go to another dentist to get bleach treatments etc so the teeth he won't pull will match the partials he's willing to make for her.

She was happy he pulled those teeth she was in pain and could barely eat so that part had a sort of happy ending. But now one day later I sit here typing this out in pain, still barely able to eat. And because he *claimed* my teeth were perfect my parents believe I should see a ENT doctor first to examine me for other conditions... And they've stopped me from seeing a dentist willing to pull them. Which might be true but it still doesn't help me eat because while something else may be wrong, because I've had ear infections for the last 5 months on and off every 2 weeks or so in fact.

My teeth still pain me keeping me from eating. So Thanks Doc For extending My Torture!!! So all in all I wouldn't put your 100% trust In this place. That Doctor has the bedside manner of a robot, They can't perform all the work you need to get their dentures. If they even agree to help you, And based on the other reviews I've seen they seem to have a big problem in making 'em fit and keeping 'em that way.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Paid in full for implants. Dentist who was midway of the procedure left the company. All my teeth pulled screws sticking out of my upper and bottom screws not exposed. Had cheap temporary upper denture that would not stay in place due to screws in top. Was told for 2 weeks solid I would receive the service I paid for then told they would do nothing for me. Was told the warranty they claim they offer would not have been free had my dentist stayed with the company. All of this is documented. Happy to email anyone interested. Email Kerrisiler@gmail.com.

Original review: April 5, 2019

This corporation does not stand by its product or customers. We purchased the best dentures offered in a San Diego branch and without notice this practice was sold to the office in Bakersfield. The Dentures broke in half in the first 6 months. No services in San Diego. We had to go to Bakersfield and to get the warranty work done was a nightmare to get them to do the work. Two trips up there missing work and rude office staff later. We asked if we can have a local denture repair look at them in the future and work with them. They did agree and sent the records but guess what? The denture broke again!!! I called back up to Bakersfield and they are denying any work to be done as they sent the records to a local denture repair. We have not had anyone work on the dentures but them!! It is maddening to think that we are without any recourse for their product and lack of communication. To pay for the top of the line and receive the bottom of the barrel service.

Original review: March 30, 2019

I ignored the red flags from the very beginning!! Should’ve listen to my guts. Unprofessional dentist and rude staff. Wasted my time & money. Never again! Beware!! I don't think they know how to handle their patients professionally.

Original review: March 30, 2019

Conway, AR. Every doctor I gone to, you sign that you will cover what the insurance doesn't. But most know what is cover and still turn everything into the insurance. What is and what's not. That way You know where you are. Before they started I had to pay upfront. My Insurance showed everything turned in. According to what I owe from insurance. I had way overpaid. I ask why and could I have documents. And why they did not turn it in to the insurance. No documents and a half bake answer. With my insurance and myself I paid around $ 2,000.00 for upper implant. I do not call that Affordable Dentures. Suppose to be prime, you can see throw parts where it's very thin. I will never go back.

Original review: March 20, 2019

I got my dentures in 2014. I had 15 teeth pulled and after the swelling went down my bottom dentures would not stay in, The dentist said I don't have enough bone to keep them in. So for a year I did not wear bottom dentures. Top Dentures would not stay in. The dentist put two post in my bottom gum. The dentist said for me to go to OSU for post in back bottom and top. The dentist said he is afraid to put more in because of not much bone. I did not go to OSU 'cause I would have to pay $179.00 for office visit. The dentist should have told me that I don't have much bone for dentures to stay in and I would not have had them pulled. The dentures don't come out but goes down on my gums and hurts.

I could have had my teeth fixed. It would of been $5,000 so I said I know a lot of people with dentures and they can eat everything. Well since I did not wear bottom dentures for a year I got that ugly chin. Since 2014 I have not eaten a hamburger, fries, bread, When I would go to dentist and tell them I can't eat anything they said they cannot do anything else for me. I would cry. I eat rice crispies but now they make my bottom dentures come up in back and then go down and hurts my gums. I eat Reese Cups. I take my dentures out and eat the chocolate. That's all I can eat. I can't take this no more. I have chronic pain and then I can't eat anything. I go to BBQ and don't eat family dinners. I don't eat. I am depressed because of this. I want to eat.

Original review: March 14, 2019

Went there 1 and a half years ago for my first visit. They was very friendly at first but after I made the decision and paid they start to treat you like a piece of **. Now after 1 and a half year I went there today to get the final set of teeth I had to make a very bad experience again. First, they let me wait for more than 1 hour. They came with the set of teeth and they don't fit, the top one's way too big, the upper one's too big and loose snap ins. After over 1 hour fixing I had something in my mouth I could accept. I left and got a lunch and after I ate, the upper one's loose again. I called and wanted to get them fixed immediately. The one behind the counter was very unfriendly as always and just hang up on me. I do believe that implants are a great thing but just not at this branch in Leesburg. Please don't go there.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Although Dr ** did a wonderful job with my filling and reshaping of my front upper tooth, and the dental assistants were very nice and helpful. (Exception, front desk lobby lady needs to be fired). Please do not have them do a Dental partial for you, you will not be satisfied or even close to it. After waiting weeks for my Dental partial, I was so excited to come there and pick it up. Only once it was presented to me, I was almost ready to cry.

It was a total piece of garbage, the metal cast partial teeth did not follow my own teeth, not even close. Everything about it was gross, looked like I ate wire for breakfast. not to mention the teeth did not align with mine and the fit was terrible. They did refund the $975 for partial, but the other expenses were not. In other words, I paid $400 for x-ray and small filling. Horrible experience and a total waste of time and money.

Original review: March 4, 2019

My experience with Affordable Dentures is terrible. They expect me to take a product that is awful. My first appointment was fine but then I went to proceed with the next appointment the extractions and to get my temporary partial. It was way too big. Was told that he wouldn’t let a patient go with that, was told to come back for another one. Well when I got there they completely dismissed that told me it was fine.

Ok so five months I have been miserable with this. Went for my fitting for my permanent partial. It was terrible. The teeth look like baby teeth. The doctor was rude because I didn’t want something that looked bad. So made another appointment same thing. So I basically paid for something that I finally just said ok fine I’ll take it. This has been the worst experience in my life and I have had breast cancer and I don’t think it was as bad as this. Would never recommend them to anyone unless it’s a different office and not the one at Sherwood Forest Blvd in New Orleans. La.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I first went to the Phoenix office, purchased Premiums. The girl doing my impressions seemed to have had zero training. The lab rejected the bottoms 2x, top 3x, bite 4x. Dr. ** finally came in and did the top and bite impressions. I knew the bottom was still gonna be bad and I told 3 different people that worked there but none would listen. They made the dentures anyway. What a shock. The bottom was very crooked and uneven. 2 weeks later they decided to remake them. Even worse. Now the top plate wasn't even close to even touching the roof of my mouth and the bottom hurt me so bad!

The 3rd time I went back in for the pain, Jennifer grinded on it a few times. Still hurt. I look at the denture and there's a piece of metal stuck in it exactly where it's cutting into me. I ask her what that is and she says, "Oh, that's just a piece of my tool stuck in there, but that's not what's hurting you. It's fine." And she leaves it in there and tells me to go home. I go back next morning still in so much pain. Dr. ** is there. They take the bottom, bring it back so ground down that it just falls outta my mouth. They say that's just the way bottoms are.

And the piece of metal mysteriously disappeared, not one word said about it. They relined the top and it still didn't touch the roof of my mouth and was lowered so far down by how much impression material she used that I couldn't close my jaw or swallow right. It hurt to swallow because the teeth were hitting too quick 'cause they don't reline according to proper procedures. Then a different doctor comes in and tells them to remake the bottom. WHAT? After a month I asked for a refund. Couldn't deal with their stupidity, insensitivity and just don't care about us whatsoever.

Then I went to the one in Sun City, AZ, thinking it had to be different. Didn't realize same owner for both locations. These people straight up traumatized me. Again, the girl REBECCA has no clue what she's doing. Messed up every impression she did, the lab guy and so called doctor from the 1st place tried to cover her screw ups and made everything 100x worse. Then all 3 of them lied to me over and over for 4 days, saying they didn't do anything to the top denture. But they tried to remake the bottom for no reason. Right.

Brought the dentures that I couldn't even wear because they were so bad, to get a 2nd opinion. Was told they had been relined and horribly at that. They shifted the entire top plate over to the left 4mm. No wonder it wouldn't fit and I couldn't wear them. Once again, they were lowered and it was difficult and hurt to swallow. And the bottoms were total nightmare. I'm filing complaints with ADA, AZADA, all news stations, everything I can do online. And the saddest part is that Sun City, AZ is retirement community so I can't imagine what these frauds and criminals are doing to the elderly there.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

My appointment was at nine am and I drove over an hour to get there and by noon when I still had not been seen or given any reason as to why every person was taken before me, I left. On my way out they asked if I wanted to reschedule! I had to switch staff around, reschedule clients, wake up at five, get my kids to sitter, get to them before 9am and at noon without a word or care or explanation the many times I asked, I was blown off and only worried about me when I was angry and leaving. The dentures were awful, they did not fit, took a month and half of pain and suffering with inability to eat or function with horrible dentures to get the appointment and then by noon still hadn't been called back for a 9am appointment. No thank you, I would rather pay three times the amount of dentures than to be treated like my days and time mean nothing again.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Will never come here again. I purchased premium full dentures, but my lowers were not premium quality, more like economy. I told them I thought the gum part was too thin, but they just ignored that. The lowers kept breaking and every time they fixed them, they said if it happens again, we will see what the options are. They almost always broke when this office was closed for a week. This was the case when they broke a fourth time. Luckily they have competition now, and I found a GREAT dentist who also has the on site lab. He repaired my lowers and did a reline to get them up to premium quality. They have never fit better and are very strong now. He only charged me $100 to fix them and reline them, A LOT less than it would have cost me here. They should be ashamed for ripping people off. They better change their ways or their competition will cost them in the end.

Affordable Dentures expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Affordable Dentures and Implant Solutions was established by three dentisits in Kinston, North Carolina in 1975. The dental practice set itself apart by offering same-day service. Now, there are more than 220 affiliated practices in the United States.

• On-site denture lab: All Affordable Denture practices have a denture lab on site, which means consumers can get their dentures or crowns faster than they could at practices where dentures must be ordered.

• Options: Affordable Dentures offers several types of dentures, including partial dentures, and multiple kinds of dental implants. The choices allow patients to select the quality and look of dentures they want at a price within their budget.

• Insurance information: Not all Affordable Dental locations accept the same insurance plans. Interested patients can visit company’s website to find the nearest location and see which dental insurance plans that particular practice accepts.

• Clear fees: Interested patients can see Affordable Dental and Implant Solutions’ fees and costs on each practice’s website. Customers can contact individual practices for questions about costs, financing and insurance.

• Special offers: All locations regularly have special offers to lower patients’ out-of-pocket cost. Consumers can visit the website for the location nearest them to see a list of special offers.

• Best for: patients who need help choosing the best denture for their needs or anyone who wants their dentures quickly.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs