1.52/5

380 Affordable Dentures Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Oct 1 I go in for first time upper denture. Went well and very good fit. Oct 8 I go in for minor adjustments needing a few "tapping" teeth filed. I regretted it immediately after leaving. She cut back off the denture and trimmed the sides!!! What!!?? Needless to say the denture slipped. They no longer fit and had no hold. Oct 16 returned to address issues, they would not make new ones and just relined. Not without a bad attitude though. "I" didn't trim my dentures!! "They" did, but they take no responsibility. I'll look elsewhere for new ones and never darken their door again!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I went 8 years ago to Affordable Dentures Montgomery Al. They were great. I wore them that long - best fitting ever. Well went back this past year and it was awful. They put that goop on it so you don't know how they fit. The other teeth I got never had to wear anything to keep them in. But these I got I have to buy some relining kits to do till I can get some more.

I went back before my 60 days were up and they did a little something and put that goop in it and put them back in my mouth. I told them I never had to wear that stuff with my others. I had used it and they would still come out. Know what they asked me, "Do you drink anything after you put them in?" With it of course I did. Well that was what was wrong. I guess you are not suppose to drink nothing all day or eat. Well I won't be going back. I'm waiting 'til I get the money to go to Aspen Dental and get some more and they take insurance. Will never go back there and don't advise any one else to.

Get expert buying tips about Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

Affordable Dentures in Lakewood Colorado. I have only 4 teeth on the top of my mouth. This causes me to be pretty depressed. Maybe this is why I fell for it. I went to my free consultation, this I found out later was free because they would get money later. I explained to them I have been told I have a lot of bone loss so worry I am not able to get this done. The doctor came in after the 2d exam and explained to me he could do one with 4 implants. Although not the one I wanted as I want the nonremovable, these were affordable and could be done. They then come in and give you a sheet with the full plan.

The start is a 3D exam and radiology report to put implants in a safe spot. It cost 500 dollars upfront. My panic hit, I again told them I was told due to bone loss I couldn’t have implants so I was afraid to pay the 500. I was reassured that it’s just to find the placement. “He wouldn’t start it if he didn’t think he could help you” I was told. So I paid the 500 and went home super excited. I drained money from my 401k knowing I’ll have tax penalties but didn’t care because finally I would have dentures that didn’t fall out and could eat normal.

A week later they called to set up an appt for my impressions, but when the lady said “In case” I’m a candidate I panicked. I said, "So you're not sure he can do this?" She said, "Pretty sure but he still needs to review 3D but he likes to be ready." Well that would be another 400, thank goodness my gut said wait. I was told they could not help me but they would give me a referral to a surgeon. So they got 500 to tell me what I told them? Why have a free consultation? Is it to make you pay for one after because anywhere else after a free consultation if they can do it they set it up, if they can’t they don’t. So just know the free consultation does not matter, you will get no real answer until you pay the 500. Truly sad and suckered.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

Multiple "attempts" to correct issues, everyone has failed. Told to do one-thing by corp. Then does what they want. Never gets any better. Only worse. I have been trying for years now to get my dentures to fit and sit properly. I have no idea why they keep fixing broken dentures time and time again. When I first transferred my account from Fresno CA to Tulsa OK for my implants that was a whole ordeal itself with one Dr not wanting to release the funds to the new office, not helping by talking to the Fresno Dr directly only through email. But eventually it was done and started all the issues.

Soon after they were put in before my washers were put in they cracked. Then the office refused to service them because it was from another office which they knew when they transferred my account. I dealt for weeks without my teeth and Virginia ** from home office then said that she would speak to the office and approve to create a new set of bottoms to fix the broken ones. I get to the office and they did not have my shade of teeth (different vendors) and then they said they can take all the teeth out and place them in the new mold. I agreed to try and not be difficult and trusted in them.

When this was done my bite felt even worse off but they said it will feel tight. 1 month later my top set started to lose teeth told by a desk agent to super glue it in (BTW THAT VOIDS WARRANTY) but don't tell anyone. Once again 3 months after the bottoms crack again. I call the office. They said to bring them in and they will repair. I explain the bite is what's doing this. They said they would look at it and correct. Then I call V. **. After much explaining and deliberating, She said that she would have the office create me a complete new set. I go in and the prostatiton and dentist said that, "This is a easy fix. We can adjust the teeth again and reset the bite with a reline etc." I heard them say that they were backed up and didn't want to create a new set.

Once again thinking that it may work and not be too difficult I agree. Again even know V. ** said a full new set, they did what they want instead of what was told. The bite hurt my implants and started to ache after he did his fix. Another tooth fell out of the top. I called. He said use the mouthwash and if doesn't get better let him know. Well it started to feel better then I pulled my bottoms out to clean and with it came a implant. At that point I was DONE. All the money that was put into the teeth and I never, never had a secure fit. With teeth that never fitted I had to overfill the top teeth with denture past to compensate for the bottoms, causing me to choke on the denture paste when it leaks down my the back of my mouth. They never listen, they do only what they want.

I have medical disorder that has me to make limited interactions with people and hearing the office say they don't know what they can do for me and saying they fix things when it's outside of warranty without payment. Made me feel less that I just wanted to run out of the office so belittle and overwhelmed. I never demand free repairs but I begged and pleaded with the office to correct what they broke. I called customer service again. I couldn't reach V. ** anymore and the person who I spoke with said there is nothing that can be done at their level anymore and said he will note the account but it is considered closed. At this point I begged the office further to help me. I mean begged.

They told me to come in and they would repair the implant. Then I came in. He said, "What do you want me to do? Fix it or take it out?" I didn't pay for the service for you to take them out and at that time I shut down again and I just wanted out of there. He made a appt the following week to put it back in. Filed it down and said, "Come back in a couple of months to get the washer." Well they still didn't fit right. Once again explained to him again that If he would have done what V ** said to do we wouldn't be going through all this. He never recalled that but I explained in detail what happened. Then he went and talked to the staff and the staff pointed blame at someone and said they never relayed that message to them so they were never aware.

He then said, "Let me try and make this right, I know I can." Well it's been approx 2 to 3 months since my implant was put back in and TODAY MY TEETH CRACKED/BROKE AGAIN! I just can't keep doing this. I can't eat right, I can't chew my food properly, I swallow food whole or eat soup. It's doing havoc on my digestive system. This needs to be fixed at this point. I need a new top and bottoms or a full refund of the teeth and implants. The teeth in my mouth chew as good as Halloween vampire teeth.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Affordable Dentures?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

There is no phone number for the actual dentist office so I had to make an appointment thru a representative in N.C. I drive 45 miles to the office only to find out they were closed! I called customer service back to find out what's going on and they didn't even have record of me having an appointment! So I angrily drive another 45 miles back home! I made another appointment but after reading all the negative reviews on them, I'm thinking it was a blessing in disguise that my appointment got screwed up and decided I am going to seek services with anyone but Affordable Dentures!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

If it was possible I would give them an absolute minus 10 Stars. First off I go in the office. The staff that greeted me was polite that I will give them. Had X-rays done. Was waiting to see what the doctor would say. When he came in he had no bedside manner. I was leaning back in a chair and shook his hand and he said he would try to save a couple of teeth whatever. Was talking for a little bit and then walked out of the room. I don't know if it was an assistant I assume was telling me options I had. Then the doctor Vick walked in and I thought he was joking at first. He asked me why I squeeze his hand so hard when I shook it. Mind you the hand I shook with has been broken and operated on before and still has issues.

So when I shook his hand I was in the laying down position in the chair and he was standing up. Totally could not believe that I actually hurt somebody's hand. I even showed my wife how hard I shook his hand and she was like totally baffled. I was so irritated when I found out that he was literally being serious. I'm not going to lie. I told him to kiss my rear end. I would never intentionally try to hurt somebody but I got a feeling that something wasn't right to begin with. For he was apprehensive about even shaking and hand when he first walk in.

And all my business experience as that's the first thing you do when you greet somebody in a professional manner shake their hand. I really never meant to harm his hand and still now do not believe that that was the case. I would tell you this, I have a strong gut feeling from the time I was in there and only increase the longer I was there. Needless to say it ended with me telling him that there's no way I could have harmed him by the amount of pressure I squeeze with my hand on a handshake.

Again I've had surgery on that hand. I walked out. Told him I was leaving. He said, "Leave and don't come back," and that was that. No worries. They're so if you do decide to go to this dentist please beware if you have to shake his hand make sure you don't do anything but put your hand out there and let him shake it. I am totally floored and still cannot understand whatever got in this guy. If I really felt that I did something to her and him I would have apologized but there is absolutely no way that was possible when I shake hands my hands crackle.

Totally would never recommend this place and they don't even have somebody in there to put the dentures together let alone was they able to do anything at that point because their lab technician walked out apparently for no apparent reason. Warning warning warning very bad vibes here. 1 + the lady at the counter was very courteous and dealing with and when she did my x-rays was very courteous. After that it all went downhill. I pray you all read this because the way I feel right now I'm not sure how I want to feel. I'm angry yet I'm troubled because it was such an eerie feeling when I was in that room. I can't explain. I never put reviews up like this but I really want to stress anybody considering to go to this dentist reconsider. Bottom line is I had to initial consultation and that was the end of that. God bless.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

Affordable Dentures, Carrollton, GA. Waited 2 hrs after appointment time to be seen for consult. Dentist friendly & makes promises regarding customer service he doesn't keep. Front office staff rude. 1st adjustment scheduled 4 weeks prior, day 8 after surgery, waited over hour and still not seen. Couldn't reschedule me until 8 days later. 2nd adjustment they couldn't see me for 11 days even though gagging. Every time I go long wait after appointment time. Hard to get appointments. Only positive is I like look of denture & 1 tech Allana is extremely helpful and friendly. I'd pay more for better customer service!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

Loudon County TN location - No concern for patients time and no concern for the work being done correctly! Herding cattle - get them in get them out! Told me to show up at 7:30 and finally saw me around 9 am. Did not even treat me like a human. Hurried me out and told me to come back at noon. Made me pay before the work was done. Lasted 5 weeks.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Been struggling with getting my dentures since June. After waiting weeks for first appointment, came back for second appointment. Was told can't complete services because location was then closing for a week because first doc was fired. Asked me to reschedule at least a week after reopening since they'd need to catch up. So I rearranged my schedule. OK. Came back yesterday, Thursday, and the girl dropped my impression on the floor right in front of me, then told me to come back at 1:00. I asked if needed to redo the impression but she just brushed it off. As soon as I was 10 miles away, I was called back to redo the impression because they needed a better one. OK. So I return and make another impression, and left with pain, bleeding, and swelling. Told to return at 1:30 to get my new teeth. OK.

Unfortunately the dentures sat at an angle horizontally, and didn't allow me to close my mouth; there was a big gap between my upper and lower teeth. But I was told I was good to go... Fortunately I'd asked for a mirror before they scooted me out the door. So, I was then informed they'd have to make yet another mold, told they would be closed today, Friday, and to return Monday to make yet another mold. Another 3 days? Hmm. OK. Then informed they had no openings until 1:00 Monday, so wouldn't know if I would get dentures that fit until I returned Tuesday, 5 days later.

Apparently the providing my first satisfactory set of teeth is not priority after handing over my payment, and there are obvious issues with the lab work? In pain, weary, and confidence in Affordable dashed, I returned to implore them to notify me asap if any cancellations for Monday morning so can get my molds into the lab Monday (which would seems a little more fair and least one could expect?). A tech then told me if I can wait (after a 7 1/2 hour day at Affordable already) maybe they can try to adjust them. OK.

However, as I wait, I realize, that not only are they crooked in my mouth, and I cannot close my mouth, but the actual teeth are all slanted in the gums, not 90 degrees vertical, and not aligned correctly at the bottom, with one of the front teeth obviously set quite lower than the other. I wouldn't expect my own customers to pay full price for less than acceptable treatment or quality, but I haven't experienced the same standards at Affordable, despite my trying to work with them. So, although I would like to claim I am satisfied, I am astonished at the apparent lack of competence, customer concern and service so far, and still don't know if I will receive anything in return for my trouble, money, patience, other than more missed days of work!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I had dentures for 16 yrs but had recently lost a lot of weight. Since I receive SSI, I can't afford a lot. Went to Affordable Dentures in Cartersville GA. Staff was very nice. Got my dentures and was told that I would need adhesive for the bottom plate. Okay understood. Plate didn't even come close to fitting my gums. Went back and they filed them down. Still didn't fit. Went back again. Filed down again. Still didn't fit. Went back a 3rd time and was told that there was nothing else they could do.

Can't wear my bottom plate for more than a couple of hours at a time and that's with using a numbing agent! Can't eat anything with any substance. And can't afford to go anywhere else. I now have to wait until open enrollment for insurance and hope I can afford to upgrade to dental insurance at that time. The top plate also has to be adhesived in. And I mean all the way around the plate. Wanted to go back again and was told that I would be charged a fee! REALLY? Will not recommend this company.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

DENTURES DO NOT FIT! DO NOT USE AFFORDABLE! #BOYCOTTAFFORDABLEDENTURES. My father went in for dentures, they are so loose he cannot eat healthy. The first time he went back they put a liner in the uppers to make them tighter, he is using a lot of Poligrip on both the uppers and lowers. He had teeth removed from the bottom and they waited for the gums to heal before measuring for dentures. It has been about 3 months and the dentures, especially the bottom are so loose it hurts him to eat because food gets stuck under the dentures. It is funny because on his first visit the Affordable dentist made fun of how loose his upper dentures were (he has had them for 4 years), they were done by a different dentist. On his first visit he was told by the dentist that the Affordable dentures would fit tight, they don't!

He went back again because he wants them to fix them, they told him to pay more money or come back in 5 months. It has been almost 3 months and they said another 5 months, their excuse is the swelling. There was no swelling in the uppers, he hasn't had in upper teeth for over 4 years, what is their excuse for the uppers not fitting. He did not get his dentures for over two weeks, not same day as advertised, he was okay with that because he wanted them to fit. He paid them in full, he has no dental insurance and paid in cash. In my opinion I think they are taking advantage of a fragile 90 year old man! Do not use this dentist and if you have no choice but Affordable, do not pay them in full until you are satisfied with their work!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I went to Affordable Dentures 800 Black Horse Pike in Mount Ephraim NJ 08059. I was seen by one of their dental assistant. Everything went well until I got my dentures. They didn't fit right when they first put them in. They said it would be fine. A week later had to go back. Made a adjustment. Told the girl that it still wasn't fitting right. Said it will be fine. Two weeks later had to go back again. Then the fourth and fifth time. Very unhappy with the staff. They were making my dentures worse. I would not recommend this company. Save your money and go to a experience dentist. After a year of living with these dentures that didn't fit I went to real dentist. They were surprise to see how bad the dentures were made.

Original review: July 29, 2018

I saved to get dentures. Went to this company in Virginia Beach. Dentist decided I had 11 good teeth and recommended partials instead. So I went for the partials. First pulled teeth said one had to be surgically removed, but all those teeth were loose so didn't understand. I was then given temporary partials that had to be adjusted many times as they were always in a hurry to get me out so a new person could be seen. Then I got my permanent ones. They allowed 1 adjustment then they charge after that. I had no money for that. So I was left with too tight ones. I said at the time it was too tight but was told they would get looser. They didn't and it hurts bad to try to get them on. Taking them off felt like I was pulling out the real teeth and it hurt a lot.

I have not been able to wear them yet. Paid over $4000 for them. They just don't care. What shoddy work they do as long as you pay upfront the whole cost. So they got my money and I am stuck with the permanent partials. I am still wearing the temporary ones. It has been over 4 years and I just can't afford the adjustments. I never recommend this office of this company.

Original review: July 18, 2018

First of all the facility is not equipped properly, during service you have to spit into a plastic cup which is completely ridiculous. Secondly, they make you wait 9 months instead of 7 to heal your gum after pulling out original teeth. Final product (ultimate fit) break after 2 months in the mouth while eating pasta. Low quality material!!! Fighting to get our money back. :((

Original review: July 7, 2018

I had a wonderful experience at the location at 23rd and Bethany Home in Phoenix. My new dentures are incredible. I only got the economy and they are so much nicer than the ones from the AZ Top Dentistry and only paid $265 out the door. They even give 60 days of free adjustments and a 1 year guarantee. I would definitely recommend to anyone in need of dentures.

Original review: June 28, 2018

I informed the front desk of needing to get to work. I let the young woman in back know as well. I understood having to wait an hour for the test fitting of the impression. Well without any concern for my time the mold apparently was not handled properly and was broken. Now I have to wait until 2 pm? I was to be at work by noon after informing them I'd be late. Never at Mesquite location again! We have used three other locations without any issues now this and my son had similar treatment!

Original review: June 26, 2018

Affordable Dentures & Implants Jeffersonville, Indiana. They were so kind and gentle! They were very professional and personal! They care about the patient! They did an AWESOME job!!! Dr. ** and her staff rocked it! Thank you for a GREAT experience!

Original review: June 17, 2018

My heart goes out to people who have had a negative experience with Affordable Dentures. I’ve heard that the location of the different offices matters, and this must be right, because I have had a positive experience overall at the Cedar Rapids location. I had 22 teeth extracted and immediate dentures placed in May, 2017. The dentist there is a little spitfire — Dr ** — and she worked like a dog extracting my teeth. At the same time she was also gentle. The procedure didn’t leave me with bruises on my chin and jaw caused by the dentist leaning on you.

They placed my immediate dentures and I was pleased with the results. Over the past year I’ve had several relines as my gums have healed and that worked well. Finally, my gums healed up enough for the permanent denture and I love my smile. My bottom denture seems a bit loose, but they offer free adjustments within 100 days of getting the denture, so I’ll be heading back for the adjustment. I’ve had a really positive experience with this location (Cedar Rapids). The price, service, and quality can’t be beat.

Original review: June 6, 2018

BEWARE: I have purchased the most expensive denture offered called the "Ultimate Fit Package". Upper denture only at $1200.00. This is my experience in this office. I went in for my first visit at Affordable Dentures in Shelbyville, with Dr. Marvo **, in October 2017. My upper teeth had already been extracted 2 months earlier at a local dentist office in Lewisburg. I spent a lot of time researching all of the available options online at Affordable Dentures in Shelbyville, TN., before contacting them to set up an appointment. I purposely chose the "Ultimate Fit Denture" because it was supposed to fit every contour of my mouth, the oral topography was touted as being "second-to-none" plus it comes with a 7 year warranty.

I went in for my initial appointment and was fitted for the immediate denture. That denture fit my mouth fine and I was happy that I could speak clearly with it in my mouth. However, when I got home I was practicing speaking in front of the mirror and noticed that the teeth were not visible at all when I spoke. All that could be seen while I was speaking was my bottom teeth. I called the office the next morning to let them know about this issue and was very grudgingly given a return appointment to correct the problem. I was chastised on the phone while explaining the situation and also on that return appointment that I hadn't told Dentist ** about the issue during my original appointment.

Dentist ** was very agitated that I had returned to have this problem corrected. He was extremely condescending and impatient with me during that entire visit. He brought his lab technician into my exam room where he began telling her that I had also had an issue with the original denture that the lab from the Lewisburg dental office had created for me. They were actually smirking at each other while they were discussing me. I was humiliated and incensed but I held my tongue as Dentist ** had already told me that he didn't think that he could satisfy me. He had told me that he would refund my money and that I could go someplace else for a denture! I was absolutely shocked by his behavior when clearly his lab had not placed the teeth in the correct position.

I was polite and felt that I had to walk on eggshells with him at this point as I still needed the immediate denture redone so that it could be seen while speaking and because he held the future of my permanent "Ultimate Fit" denture in his hands. I was NOT trying to be a trouble-maker. The lab reset the teeth in the immediate denture and all was fine until I went back on May 25, 2018 to have the molds done for my permanent "Ultimate Fit" denture. I told Dentist ** that the mold fit loose in my mouth. He told me not to worry about the fit that I just needed to tell him if it hurt. It didn't hurt. It was loose.

I picked up my permanent denture on May 30, 2018. It did not fit. It was falling down onto my tongue while in the exam chair. He told me that he would set another appointment and redo the denture. Once again he told me that I couldn't be satisfied! Hello, the denture was falling out of mouth upon pick-up. He left the room and sent his assistant in to inform me that I could be given a $445 refund. Meaning I have paid $755 for an immediate denture period.

I called Affordable Denture customer service. They can do nothing. These offices are independently owned. So, I returned the ill fitting denture today, had the $445 refund credited to my Care Credit account. I had to sign a paper stating that the dentist had done nothing wrong and that I would not sue him to get the $445 refund. Proceed at your own risk. That's all that I'm saying.

Original review: May 31, 2018

This was one of the best and most helpful Dentists that I have been to in my life. I came in for a free x-ray and consultation appointment only with hopes of getting work done soon. Unfortunately I developed an abscess the day before my appointment. Well when I got there (Moyock, NC) they noticed I was in pain and decided I needed help ASAP so after the xray they offered to take care of the abscess and tooth! They worked very quickly and gave me a denture, all for a really awesome price. Highly recommended to anyone in need of any extraction or denture.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I got my dentures 4 months ago. I had a great experience. I had 13 teeth pulled and plates made same day and wore them... I went back twice just for a light shaving. My dentures are a perfect fit for me. I get many compliments. Thanks Affordable Dentures.

Original review: May 19, 2018

WORST PLACE IN THE WORLD TO GO TO BELIEVE ME. THEY PULLED 10 TEETH. That's where everything started to go south. I purchased the ultimate dentures. So first you start off with economy set. 5 plates later nothing fit, Some bizarre looking teeth, Lots of pain sores. Nothing fit right. Every time it went to lab came back crooked, warped, and fit worse. One set the was very crooked they as they said Mcgyvered it to fit in my mouth. What a joke. I kept hearing different excuses on why they did not fit. Some blamed my jaw bone, others my bite, and kept trying to sell me implants as that was going to help the upper fit. Some blamed the lab. Many times the lab was behind as they are short staffed I was told multiple times.

They caused TMJ, loss of other teeth due to improper fit and undue pressure. Never had so much trouble with anything in my life. The stress was terrible. Always in pain no smile. But still am waiting for my final at Affordable. Not sure what to do get it or not. HOPING TO GET REFUND. But don't think they will do it since it's over the 100 days. Very sad. I also was assured that the ultimate plate would be so different. One year of major stress over 30 visits out $1900... Went elsewhere and got one that fit first try, They made me a plate that looks and feels good. On the first try for much less. So people save yourself suicidal thoughts from all the stress they put you through. Go elsewhere!

Original review: April 28, 2018

Paid in full for a total implant procedure in Feb. 2017. The dentist who performed the extraction and implants, left the location at Covington, LA. and because the new dentist is not an oral surgeon my implants could not be completed. A transfer to another facility has not happened, I will be contacting a lawyer soon.

Original review: April 17, 2018

They never call. I ordered economy plus and it's been 10 months...nothing. I understand I had 10 bottom teeth pulled but site says 3-6 months and it's been 10... Seems like they got their $. Now we ain't important.

Original review: April 16, 2018

We are very disappointed today. I hate putting our dirty laundry on Facebook but if it can help someone else then it is worth it. A little over 1 yr old Evan started his journey to a beautiful smile at Affordable Dentures in Cedar Rapids. His teeth were bad and made him very self-conscious. We went in and were presented a set of packages, we choose the second least expensive, Economy Plus. In buying this package we had $3800 tied up in teeth. This had to be paid in advance before they would do any work at all. This paid for teeth extraction, a set of temporary teeth to wear while the swelling went completely down (1 yr) and then he would receive his permanent teeth after 1 yr. Everything had to be paid for upfront.

On Friday Affordable Dentures called to confirm his appointment for today. While on the phone they informed Evan we owed $193. Evan said no we paid upfront. They say no this is our balance. We have received no bills over the last year. Anyone that knows me knows I am anal about paying bills. Well on Friday Evan had 3 conversations with Affordable Dental and the bill changed with each call. So onto today... We had to be in Cedar Rapids at 7am. Evan works tonight so we drove up last night and stayed here in town. He is at his appointment at 7 and back to the hotel room at 8:30am. No new teeth. The bill is now almost $900. They say we did not buy a package, that he now needs to buy a package. If we do not pay 900 then no teeth. Evan had to pay the money. He is getting his teeth.

I called the main office to request all of Evan's past and present paperwork be sent home with him. They said they do not have it but the office he is at should have it. Called Evan and told him I needed him to bring all this paperwork home with him. I am betting we get no paperwork. I will be going home to see if I can find the folder with his paperwork but I am betting it is gone. I am pretty sure hubby had it and WELLL he is not the best at keeping track of stuff. DO NOT GO TO AFFORDABLE DENTURES. This is getting very expensive. I am disappointed and disgusted. With myself and this crappy business.

Original review: April 13, 2018

Hello, I hate to leave a bad review about anything but I started my "new teeth" adventure in May 2017, my husband had paid upfront for the ultimate fit package and I was 100% sure there were no teeth solid enough to leave in my mouth, but, they (Dr **) & Staff did. I feel from what was told to me by the Dr., the bottom front 6... they are absolutely not supposed to be in my mouth and after the horrible almost year of no teeth except for the rotted bottom and being told one thing yet getting the exact opposite when the appointment took place and at the end of the journey to get my permanent's on top and a very sketchy partial which had already poked a hole through the enamel on my own tooth, repeated calls and in person visit being told that I "had to wait until they fall out"..??!! REALLY?!

I have never had teeth in my mouth to eat properly and I had waited a long time for the dentures, to be treated like I'd not paid a dime yet I had paid upfront in full?! I am not able to get past the very rude phone answerer "Phyllis", nor do I care to at this point. I really wanted to give them a awesome review yet, in fairness to the next person who is like me, I say to you... GO TO ANOTHER DR!!! This place has been a long unfunny joke, I have a beautiful set of top teeth I'm so proud of that I can't wear without discomfort in my bottom front teeth that were too "much to deal with"?!!!

This point is not worth your time money or sanity! They think I will be back to have them do my bottom set... NOT EVEN CLOSE! My husband has to have his done yet was treated with respect only by the overzealous "phone answerer" & overall I wish I had gone to the one in Denton, Texas because they are giving. The Wichita Falls, Texas branch is a joke! I am highly disappointed and frustrated and disgusted by the entire process but mainly because of the branch I went to.

Original review: April 12, 2018

We paid for extraction and dentures and it was for 2 sets one to wear until gums heal and so we did but it took so much time because they said not ready on gums. This went on & on and then they would NOT answer their phone when we called for the permanent set (we paid for) and they would not return messages. So 2 years have gone and I am left with the first set used until gum set and they are awful and this place is in Odessa, Texas. They are cheats and liars.

Original review: April 11, 2018

WORST PLACE IN THE WORLD TO GO TO BELIEVE ME. 1 YEAR AGO 04/09/2017 THEY PULLED 8 TEETH. That's where everything started to go south. I purchased the ultimate dentures. So first you start off with economy set. 5 plates later nothing fit, Some bizarre looking teeth. One set the mid-line was very crooked. What a joke. (It looked as I was walking sideways.) I kept hearing different excuses on why they did not fit. Some blamed my jaw bone (which is not unique). Some blamed the lab. One of the dentists said on plated number 3 before it came out of the cup, "Oh good JR made them," so of course I asked, he said "when things come out of the lab with the initials JR on them I can breathe easier." I'm thinking, "Great only 1 guy in the lab who does a good job."

I also was assured that the ultimate plate would be so different. SAME CRAP JOB OR EVEN WORSE... I never got to pick out the teeth like they said I would be able to. NOTHING is as you are told. I did receive a partial refund big ** deal. One year of major stress over 20 visits out $1900. I went to Comfort Dental on Lomas. They made me a plate that looks and feels Perfect. On the first try. I did find out Affordable Dentures does not custom fit dentures. They have 3 mold sizes small, medium & large and depend on relines to fill the gap. So people save yourself suicidal thoughts from all the stress they put you through. Go elsewhere!

Original review: March 29, 2018

Went in Affordable Dentures in Covington Louisiana off Pinnacle Parkway to have upper and lower partial repaired. Was told I needed new ones and two teeth extracted. I did need two teeth pulled so dentist gave me antibiotics and told me to come back in a couple of days so I did. The extraction hurt really bad even though my mouth was numb. The next morning once the numbness wore off I realized dentist had pulled one of the wrong teeth. He pulled a wisdom tooth that wasn’t bothering me. Went to office to complain then went to my dentist who cleans my teeth and he told me that the dentist at Affordable Dentures should have never tried to pull my wisdom tooth. That an oral surgeon should have done that. I was in so much pain my blood pressure was super high. Dentist at Affordable Dentures only gave me ** 800 mg so my regular dentist had to give me pain medication once my mouth was healed.

I put my upper and lower partials in. Went to eat and top ones were so loose I almost swallowed them. A few days later I was taking bottom partial out and it broke in two. Went the next day for them to repair them and dentist at Affordable Dentures told me I needed another wisdom tooth pulled. I told him he wasn’t pulling another tooth of mine so partial was repaired and 3 days later I was taking it out and it broke again.

Today March 27 2018 I went back for them to fix them again and he had his nurse tell me he would not fix them again until I had that wisdom tooth pulled. A tooth that is not bothering me. Then tonight I took upper partial out and wire to hold it in broke. In the meantime earlier today when I was at Affordable Dentures I ask for a refund for my bottom partial. Was told that corporate would have to ok a refund. Called corporate today and they told me it was up to the Affordable Dentures place that I went to refund me my money so the Affordable Dentures lied just to get me out of there because I was very upset. I will be consulting my lawyer tomorrow. If I would have read the reviews I would have never set foot in that place. Read the reviews. They are absolutely a nightmare.

Affordable Dentures expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Affordable Dentures and Implant Solutions was established by three dentisits in Kinston, North Carolina in 1975. The dental practice set itself apart by offering same-day service. Now, there are more than 220 affiliated practices in the United States.

• On-site denture lab: All Affordable Denture practices have a denture lab on site, which means consumers can get their dentures or crowns faster than they could at practices where dentures must be ordered.

• Options: Affordable Dentures offers several types of dentures, including partial dentures, and multiple kinds of dental implants. The choices allow patients to select the quality and look of dentures they want at a price within their budget.

• Insurance information: Not all Affordable Dental locations accept the same insurance plans. Interested patients can visit company’s website to find the nearest location and see which dental insurance plans that particular practice accepts.

• Clear fees: Interested patients can see Affordable Dental and Implant Solutions’ fees and costs on each practice’s website. Customers can contact individual practices for questions about costs, financing and insurance.

• Special offers: All locations regularly have special offers to lower patients’ out-of-pocket cost. Consumers can visit the website for the location nearest them to see a list of special offers.

• Best for: patients who need help choosing the best denture for their needs or anyone who wants their dentures quickly.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs