3.9/5 (663 ratings)

Looking for a dental insurance plan

Shop plans on Health Network now

Get quote now

Affordable Dentures Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Affordable Dentures?

Original review: Dec. 13, 2022

I had 6 teeth extraction top teeth, charged for 9. Dentist left roots which were confirmed by another dentist. Dentist at ADD said "impossible". (Had a second surgery BEFORE x-ray by other dentist, where he removed several splinters and skin tags on gum.) Continue to have infected gums to upper Left for several weeks, they refuse any pain meds, even magic mouthwash 1 weekend? 2 different dentures .. neither natural looking or comfortable despite countless adjustments. And it's a 2 hour round trip.

The staff are nice BUT I can sense too frustration building. Because new skin tag on left upper gum is swollen and malformed. I have received about $3000 on the $6 I paid. My mouth is so bad I'm pretty sure it'll never heal. Oh almost forgot. Out of the 159 3D xray wouldn't they have noticed bone loss? Never said a word. And I can read xray.. no bone loss. I need a totally new facility that actually does 1 day implants. And I want a refund.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

I spent $35,000 on my teeth in Katy Texas and they were awesome. This was before they were Affordable Dentures. In a nutshell, I called Smyrna Tn office to schedule an appointment and the lady was trying to rush me off the phone and she made it so obvious and she was supposed to contact the Katy Tx office and have my records faxed over and then she would call me back and make an appointment which never happened because she didn't even ask for my name or number so she had no intentions of calling me back. Affordable Dentures rush people through as fast as they possibly can and you're their best patient until they get your money, after that GOOD LUCK!!!! Warning. Stay away. It's better to pay a little more money for a professional. Jerry J. Smyrna Tn.

Get buying tips about Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

Pros: They are polite and friendly on your first visit and the dentist did an excellent job on the tooth extractions. Cons: Once you’re paid, they are no longer concerned about you. I had a full upper denture and lower partial. I paid for their top of the line Ultimate package. The immediate denture and partial did not fit at all. I had several visits for adjustments which did not help at all. The assistants have no idea what they are doing. Don’t even know how to adequately examine your mouth, using a mirror and light, to check for sore spots. They just lift your lip and tell you everything looks fine. Which they can’t possibly know, since they didn’t adequately examine your mouth.

Each time I called explaining the problems I was having, the receptionist was rude and has no idea what she’s talking about.. I had an appointment for a reline and waited several hours and was never seen by anyone. If you make an appointment to see the dentist, you won’t see him, just the assistant. The dentist avoids seeing you after the extractions are completed and the assistants aren’t well trained and don’t even try to address your problem. I have now received my permanent denture and partial. The denture does not fit. It still rubs and causes sore spots and is too loose. The partial fits better but the color used for the "gum tissue" is bright red and looks terrible.

When having a denture or partial made, the end result is only as good as the impression made in the office and the quality and skill of the lab. Affordable Dentures is completely lacking in both of these areas. If you are looking for quality dentures that fit well and look natural, Do Not Use Affordable Dentures. They don’t have the skills to make a well fitting denture and the lab uses cheap materials to make the denture. This review is for the Hopkinsville, Ky office.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2022

Dr. ** of Affordable Dentures in Poland, Ohio is an excellent, knowledgeable and caring dentist. He listens to your needs and makes the experience a good one! I originally had a snap in upper denture which never was right so the first step was to pull all of my lower teeth and place a temporary set of dentures. I purchased the Ultimate Denture and they are beautiful. From the first day six months ago when I picked up my new dentures they fit without any adjustments. I never had one sore spot. The rest of the office staff are wonderful. First time in my life I enjoy going to the dentist. I definitely give this office 5 STARS!!!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

I went to Affordable Implants and seen Dr. Kenneth **. It took 3 times for the lab to try and match the color of the implants to my natural teeth and the 3rd time they came back bright white. They got cemented in my mouth and after it was done I discovered while on my 2 hour drive back home that they did not fit in my mouth as they should. There is a gap between my natural tooth and the implant. This is seen when I smile and laugh and the worst is how food gets stuck in there. Big pieces of food where I have to actually take my fingers to pull it out of the gap. I paid around $6k for this work plus several 4 hour round trips, more than was told and partially due to the implants coming back from the lab always being the wrong color. The Doctor refused to talk to me last October off 2021 while I sat in the room for the visit. He knows he did wrong and doesn't want to hold himself accountable for placing implants in my mouth that don't fit good.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

Teeth broke, replaced with teeth that do not fit mouth. Have tried several times to get corrected. Have not seen a dentist, only assistants. They don’t listen to me regarding bad fit. Even was told once it was my fault because I gagged from too much dental stuff put in my mouth. Original dentist was great. He’s no longer there. Teeth are useless and correcting service is non existent. Waste of $10,000. Have made several attempts to have them fix it.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

They made my teeth 3 times. I refused them. I told them to refund my insurance co. They have sent paperwork in 3 times and 3 times it has been wrong. Stupid people? I ride them like a horse. I advise everyone not to go there.

Resolution response: Oct. 4, 2022

Good customer service.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

Dr. ** recommended dentures pulling half my teeth out wrong! Had implants. They fell out. Final denture oversized, fake white & broke first week. He's refusing to help with additional cost. He's not so friendly now at my expense.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2022

I paid 6,000 for two implants and dentures. And they fall out of my mouth. They won't fix them. They want to charge me again. Aren't they supposed to care about your smile. Yeah right. I want a new set of dentures with my implants intact. I got tired of getting the runaround. But I want a better life. I wanna eat real food. But I can't if these crappy teeth fall out. Come on Affordable Dentures show me you care.

Original review: July 26, 2022

Affordable Dentures in Bakersfield, Ca is a SCAM!!! I went to them to replace dentures I had gotten a few weeks earlier, that did not fit. The dentist used that old denture as an impression tray for the new dentures. When I asked why use a denture that does not fit, I was told it would be fine, the basic shape of my mouth was in the old denture and any flaws would be filled in with the impression paste. NEEDLESS TO SAY, the new dentures hurt worse than the old. I had several adjustments nothing helped.

After two weeks trying to wear these teeth, my mouth had sores that were bleeding and my left upper mouth felt numb. I returned to the office, when I told the dentist it was impossible for me to wear the dentures. He did not ask me what was wrong, he turned to his assistant and told her keep the teeth, give her a refund and he left the room. At this point I wanted to cry, I had not asked for a refund, I wanted him to make dentures that fit properly.

I had purchased the ultimate fit package which was $3,000 the refund was 70% of that amount. The sign in the front office says Satisfaction Guaranteed! To me, that means a full refund if they can't deliver satisfactory results. This was the worst experience I have had with a dentist, that was 2 weeks ago, wearing no teeth my mouth still feels numb. Scheduling appointment with oral surgeon to check for nerve damage. I feel the dentist was very rude and cold, in that profession they should realize how much pain a person suffers with dentures that are not properly fitted. Have some compassion Please!

Affordable Dentures author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Affordable Dentures and Implant Solutions was established by three dentisits in Kinston, North Carolina in 1975. The dental practice set itself apart by offering same-day service. Now, there are more than 220 affiliated practices in the United States.

• On-site denture lab: All Affordable Denture practices have a denture lab on site, which means consumers can get their dentures or crowns faster than they could at practices where dentures must be ordered.

• Options: Affordable Dentures offers several types of dentures, including partial dentures, and multiple kinds of dental implants. The choices allow patients to select the quality and look of dentures they want at a price within their budget.

• Insurance information: Not all Affordable Dental locations accept the same insurance plans. Interested patients can visit company’s website to find the nearest location and see which dental insurance plans that particular practice accepts.

• Clear fees: Interested patients can see Affordable Dental and Implant Solutions’ fees and costs on each practice’s website. Customers can contact individual practices for questions about costs, financing and insurance.

• Special offers: All locations regularly have special offers to lower patients’ out-of-pocket cost. Consumers can visit the website for the location nearest them to see a list of special offers.

Affordable Dentures Company Information