1.68/5
Based on 54 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

369 Affordable Dentures Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I had dentures for 16 yrs but had recently lost a lot of weight. Since I receive SSI, I can't afford a lot. Went to Affordable Dentures in Cartersville GA. Staff was very nice. Got my dentures and was told that I would need adhesive for the bottom plate. Okay understood. Plate didn't even come close to fitting my gums. Went back and they filed them down. Still didn't fit. Went back again. Filed down again. Still didn't fit. Went back a 3rd time and was told that there was nothing else they could do.

Can't wear my bottom plate for more than a couple of hours at a time and that's with using a numbing agent! Can't eat anything with any substance. And can't afford to go anywhere else. I now have to wait until open enrollment for insurance and hope I can afford to upgrade to dental insurance at that time. The top plate also has to be adhesived in. And I mean all the way around the plate. Wanted to go back again and was told that I would be charged a fee! REALLY? Will not recommend this company.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

DENTURES DO NOT FIT! DO NOT USE AFFORDABLE! #BOYCOTTAFFORDABLEDENTURES. My father went in for dentures, they are so loose he cannot eat healthy. The first time he went back they put a liner in the uppers to make them tighter, he is using a lot of Poligrip on both the uppers and lowers. He had teeth removed from the bottom and they waited for the gums to heal before measuring for dentures. It has been about 3 months and the dentures, especially the bottom are so loose it hurts him to eat because food gets stuck under the dentures. It is funny because on his first visit the Affordable dentist made fun of how loose his upper dentures were (he has had them for 4 years), they were done by a different dentist. On his first visit he was told by the dentist that the Affordable dentures would fit tight, they don't!

He went back again because he wants them to fix them, they told him to pay more money or come back in 5 months. It has been almost 3 months and they said another 5 months, their excuse is the swelling. There was no swelling in the uppers, he hasn't had in upper teeth for over 4 years, what is their excuse for the uppers not fitting. He did not get his dentures for over two weeks, not same day as advertised, he was okay with that because he wanted them to fit. He paid them in full, he has no dental insurance and paid in cash. In my opinion I think they are taking advantage of a fragile 90 year old man! Do not use this dentist and if you have no choice but Affordable, do not pay them in full until you are satisfied with their work!

Get expert buying tips about Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 29, 2018

I saved to get dentures. Went to this company in Virginia Beach. Dentist decided I had 11 good teeth and recommended partials instead. So I went for the partials. First pulled teeth said one had to be surgically removed, but all those teeth were loose so didn't understand. I was then given temporary partials that had to be adjusted many times as they were always in a hurry to get me out so a new person could be seen. Then I got my permanent ones. They allowed 1 adjustment then they charge after that. I had no money for that. So I was left with too tight ones. I said at the time it was too tight but was told they would get looser. They didn't and it hurts bad to try to get them on. Taking them off felt like I was pulling out the real teeth and it hurt a lot.

I have not been able to wear them yet. Paid over $4000 for them. They just don't care. What shoddy work they do as long as you pay upfront the whole cost. So they got my money and I am stuck with the permanent partials. I am still wearing the temporary ones. It has been over 4 years and I just can't afford the adjustments. I never recommend this office of this company.

Original review: July 18, 2018

First of all the facility is not equipped properly, during service you have to spit into a plastic cup which is completely ridiculous. Secondly, they make you wait 9 months instead of 7 to heal your gum after pulling out original teeth. Final product (ultimate fit) break after 2 months in the mouth while eating pasta. Low quality material!!! Fighting to get our money back. :((

Original review: July 7, 2018

I had a wonderful experience at the location at 23rd and Bethany Home in Phoenix. My new dentures are incredible. I only got the economy and they are so much nicer than the ones from the AZ Top Dentistry and only paid $265 out the door. They even give 60 days of free adjustments and a 1 year guarantee. I would definitely recommend to anyone in need of dentures.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Affordable Dentures?

Original review: June 28, 2018

I informed the front desk of needing to get to work. I let the young woman in back know as well. I understood having to wait an hour for the test fitting of the impression. Well without any concern for my time the mold apparently was not handled properly and was broken. Now I have to wait until 2 pm? I was to be at work by noon after informing them I'd be late. Never at Mesquite location again! We have used three other locations without any issues now this and my son had similar treatment!

Original review: June 26, 2018

Affordable Dentures & Implants Jeffersonville, Indiana. They were so kind and gentle! They were very professional and personal! They care about the patient! They did an AWESOME job!!! Dr. ** and her staff rocked it! Thank you for a GREAT experience!

Original review: June 17, 2018

My heart goes out to people who have had a negative experience with Affordable Dentures. I’ve heard that the location of the different offices matters, and this must be right, because I have had a positive experience overall at the Cedar Rapids location. I had 22 teeth extracted and immediate dentures placed in May, 2017. The dentist there is a little spitfire — Dr ** — and she worked like a dog extracting my teeth. At the same time she was also gentle. The procedure didn’t leave me with bruises on my chin and jaw caused by the dentist leaning on you.

They placed my immediate dentures and I was pleased with the results. Over the past year I’ve had several relines as my gums have healed and that worked well. Finally, my gums healed up enough for the permanent denture and I love my smile. My bottom denture seems a bit loose, but they offer free adjustments within 100 days of getting the denture, so I’ll be heading back for the adjustment. I’ve had a really positive experience with this location (Cedar Rapids). The price, service, and quality can’t be beat.

Original review: June 6, 2018

BEWARE: I have purchased the most expensive denture offered called the "Ultimate Fit Package". Upper denture only at $1200.00. This is my experience in this office. I went in for my first visit at Affordable Dentures in Shelbyville, with Dr. Marvo **, in October 2017. My upper teeth had already been extracted 2 months earlier at a local dentist office in Lewisburg. I spent a lot of time researching all of the available options online at Affordable Dentures in Shelbyville, TN., before contacting them to set up an appointment. I purposely chose the "Ultimate Fit Denture" because it was supposed to fit every contour of my mouth, the oral topography was touted as being "second-to-none" plus it comes with a 7 year warranty.

I went in for my initial appointment and was fitted for the immediate denture. That denture fit my mouth fine and I was happy that I could speak clearly with it in my mouth. However, when I got home I was practicing speaking in front of the mirror and noticed that the teeth were not visible at all when I spoke. All that could be seen while I was speaking was my bottom teeth. I called the office the next morning to let them know about this issue and was very grudgingly given a return appointment to correct the problem. I was chastised on the phone while explaining the situation and also on that return appointment that I hadn't told Dentist ** about the issue during my original appointment.

Dentist ** was very agitated that I had returned to have this problem corrected. He was extremely condescending and impatient with me during that entire visit. He brought his lab technician into my exam room where he began telling her that I had also had an issue with the original denture that the lab from the Lewisburg dental office had created for me. They were actually smirking at each other while they were discussing me. I was humiliated and incensed but I held my tongue as Dentist ** had already told me that he didn't think that he could satisfy me. He had told me that he would refund my money and that I could go someplace else for a denture! I was absolutely shocked by his behavior when clearly his lab had not placed the teeth in the correct position.

I was polite and felt that I had to walk on eggshells with him at this point as I still needed the immediate denture redone so that it could be seen while speaking and because he held the future of my permanent "Ultimate Fit" denture in his hands. I was NOT trying to be a trouble-maker. The lab reset the teeth in the immediate denture and all was fine until I went back on May 25, 2018 to have the molds done for my permanent "Ultimate Fit" denture. I told Dentist ** that the mold fit loose in my mouth. He told me not to worry about the fit that I just needed to tell him if it hurt. It didn't hurt. It was loose.

I picked up my permanent denture on May 30, 2018. It did not fit. It was falling down onto my tongue while in the exam chair. He told me that he would set another appointment and redo the denture. Once again he told me that I couldn't be satisfied! Hello, the denture was falling out of mouth upon pick-up. He left the room and sent his assistant in to inform me that I could be given a $445 refund. Meaning I have paid $755 for an immediate denture period.

I called Affordable Denture customer service. They can do nothing. These offices are independently owned. So, I returned the ill fitting denture today, had the $445 refund credited to my Care Credit account. I had to sign a paper stating that the dentist had done nothing wrong and that I would not sue him to get the $445 refund. Proceed at your own risk. That's all that I'm saying.

Original review: May 31, 2018

This was one of the best and most helpful Dentists that I have been to in my life. I came in for a free x-ray and consultation appointment only with hopes of getting work done soon. Unfortunately I developed an abscess the day before my appointment. Well when I got there (Moyock, NC) they noticed I was in pain and decided I needed help ASAP so after the xray they offered to take care of the abscess and tooth! They worked very quickly and gave me a denture, all for a really awesome price. Highly recommended to anyone in need of any extraction or denture.

Original review: May 30, 2018

I got my dentures 4 months ago. I had a great experience. I had 13 teeth pulled and plates made same day and wore them... I went back twice just for a light shaving. My dentures are a perfect fit for me. I get many compliments. Thanks Affordable Dentures.

Original review: May 19, 2018

WORST PLACE IN THE WORLD TO GO TO BELIEVE ME. THEY PULLED 10 TEETH. That's where everything started to go south. I purchased the ultimate dentures. So first you start off with economy set. 5 plates later nothing fit, Some bizarre looking teeth, Lots of pain sores. Nothing fit right. Every time it went to lab came back crooked, warped, and fit worse. One set the was very crooked they as they said Mcgyvered it to fit in my mouth. What a joke. I kept hearing different excuses on why they did not fit. Some blamed my jaw bone, others my bite, and kept trying to sell me implants as that was going to help the upper fit. Some blamed the lab. Many times the lab was behind as they are short staffed I was told multiple times.

They caused TMJ, loss of other teeth due to improper fit and undue pressure. Never had so much trouble with anything in my life. The stress was terrible. Always in pain no smile. But still am waiting for my final at Affordable. Not sure what to do get it or not. HOPING TO GET REFUND. But don't think they will do it since it's over the 100 days. Very sad. I also was assured that the ultimate plate would be so different. One year of major stress over 30 visits out $1900... Went elsewhere and got one that fit first try, They made me a plate that looks and feels good. On the first try for much less. So people save yourself suicidal thoughts from all the stress they put you through. Go elsewhere!

Original review: April 28, 2018

Paid in full for a total implant procedure in Feb. 2017. The dentist who performed the extraction and implants, left the location at Covington, LA. and because the new dentist is not an oral surgeon my implants could not be completed. A transfer to another facility has not happened, I will be contacting a lawyer soon.

Original review: April 17, 2018

They never call. I ordered economy plus and it's been 10 months...nothing. I understand I had 10 bottom teeth pulled but site says 3-6 months and it's been 10... Seems like they got their $. Now we ain't important.

Original review: April 16, 2018

We are very disappointed today. I hate putting our dirty laundry on Facebook but if it can help someone else then it is worth it. A little over 1 yr old Evan started his journey to a beautiful smile at Affordable Dentures in Cedar Rapids. His teeth were bad and made him very self-conscious. We went in and were presented a set of packages, we choose the second least expensive, Economy Plus. In buying this package we had $3800 tied up in teeth. This had to be paid in advance before they would do any work at all. This paid for teeth extraction, a set of temporary teeth to wear while the swelling went completely down (1 yr) and then he would receive his permanent teeth after 1 yr. Everything had to be paid for upfront.

On Friday Affordable Dentures called to confirm his appointment for today. While on the phone they informed Evan we owed $193. Evan said no we paid upfront. They say no this is our balance. We have received no bills over the last year. Anyone that knows me knows I am anal about paying bills. Well on Friday Evan had 3 conversations with Affordable Dental and the bill changed with each call. So onto today... We had to be in Cedar Rapids at 7am. Evan works tonight so we drove up last night and stayed here in town. He is at his appointment at 7 and back to the hotel room at 8:30am. No new teeth. The bill is now almost $900. They say we did not buy a package, that he now needs to buy a package. If we do not pay 900 then no teeth. Evan had to pay the money. He is getting his teeth.

I called the main office to request all of Evan's past and present paperwork be sent home with him. They said they do not have it but the office he is at should have it. Called Evan and told him I needed him to bring all this paperwork home with him. I am betting we get no paperwork. I will be going home to see if I can find the folder with his paperwork but I am betting it is gone. I am pretty sure hubby had it and WELLL he is not the best at keeping track of stuff. DO NOT GO TO AFFORDABLE DENTURES. This is getting very expensive. I am disappointed and disgusted. With myself and this crappy business.

Original review: April 13, 2018

Hello, I hate to leave a bad review about anything but I started my "new teeth" adventure in May 2017, my husband had paid upfront for the ultimate fit package and I was 100% sure there were no teeth solid enough to leave in my mouth, but, they (Dr **) & Staff did. I feel from what was told to me by the Dr., the bottom front 6... they are absolutely not supposed to be in my mouth and after the horrible almost year of no teeth except for the rotted bottom and being told one thing yet getting the exact opposite when the appointment took place and at the end of the journey to get my permanent's on top and a very sketchy partial which had already poked a hole through the enamel on my own tooth, repeated calls and in person visit being told that I "had to wait until they fall out"..??!! REALLY?!

I have never had teeth in my mouth to eat properly and I had waited a long time for the dentures, to be treated like I'd not paid a dime yet I had paid upfront in full?! I am not able to get past the very rude phone answerer "Phyllis", nor do I care to at this point. I really wanted to give them a awesome review yet, in fairness to the next person who is like me, I say to you... GO TO ANOTHER DR!!! This place has been a long unfunny joke, I have a beautiful set of top teeth I'm so proud of that I can't wear without discomfort in my bottom front teeth that were too "much to deal with"?!!!

This point is not worth your time money or sanity! They think I will be back to have them do my bottom set... NOT EVEN CLOSE! My husband has to have his done yet was treated with respect only by the overzealous "phone answerer" & overall I wish I had gone to the one in Denton, Texas because they are giving. The Wichita Falls, Texas branch is a joke! I am highly disappointed and frustrated and disgusted by the entire process but mainly because of the branch I went to.

Original review: April 12, 2018

We paid for extraction and dentures and it was for 2 sets one to wear until gums heal and so we did but it took so much time because they said not ready on gums. This went on & on and then they would NOT answer their phone when we called for the permanent set (we paid for) and they would not return messages. So 2 years have gone and I am left with the first set used until gum set and they are awful and this place is in Odessa, Texas. They are cheats and liars.

Original review: April 11, 2018

WORST PLACE IN THE WORLD TO GO TO BELIEVE ME. 1 YEAR AGO 04/09/2017 THEY PULLED 8 TEETH. That's where everything started to go south. I purchased the ultimate dentures. So first you start off with economy set. 5 plates later nothing fit, Some bizarre looking teeth. One set the mid-line was very crooked. What a joke. (It looked as I was walking sideways.) I kept hearing different excuses on why they did not fit. Some blamed my jaw bone (which is not unique). Some blamed the lab. One of the dentists said on plated number 3 before it came out of the cup, "Oh good JR made them," so of course I asked, he said "when things come out of the lab with the initials JR on them I can breathe easier." I'm thinking, "Great only 1 guy in the lab who does a good job."

I also was assured that the ultimate plate would be so different. SAME CRAP JOB OR EVEN WORSE... I never got to pick out the teeth like they said I would be able to. NOTHING is as you are told. I did receive a partial refund big ** deal. One year of major stress over 20 visits out $1900. I went to Comfort Dental on Lomas. They made me a plate that looks and feels Perfect. On the first try. I did find out Affordable Dentures does not custom fit dentures. They have 3 mold sizes small, medium & large and depend on relines to fill the gap. So people save yourself suicidal thoughts from all the stress they put you through. Go elsewhere!

Original review: March 29, 2018

Went in Affordable Dentures in Covington Louisiana off Pinnacle Parkway to have upper and lower partial repaired. Was told I needed new ones and two teeth extracted. I did need two teeth pulled so dentist gave me antibiotics and told me to come back in a couple of days so I did. The extraction hurt really bad even though my mouth was numb. The next morning once the numbness wore off I realized dentist had pulled one of the wrong teeth. He pulled a wisdom tooth that wasn’t bothering me. Went to office to complain then went to my dentist who cleans my teeth and he told me that the dentist at Affordable Dentures should have never tried to pull my wisdom tooth. That an oral surgeon should have done that. I was in so much pain my blood pressure was super high. Dentist at Affordable Dentures only gave me ** 800 mg so my regular dentist had to give me pain medication once my mouth was healed.

I put my upper and lower partials in. Went to eat and top ones were so loose I almost swallowed them. A few days later I was taking bottom partial out and it broke in two. Went the next day for them to repair them and dentist at Affordable Dentures told me I needed another wisdom tooth pulled. I told him he wasn’t pulling another tooth of mine so partial was repaired and 3 days later I was taking it out and it broke again.

Today March 27 2018 I went back for them to fix them again and he had his nurse tell me he would not fix them again until I had that wisdom tooth pulled. A tooth that is not bothering me. Then tonight I took upper partial out and wire to hold it in broke. In the meantime earlier today when I was at Affordable Dentures I ask for a refund for my bottom partial. Was told that corporate would have to ok a refund. Called corporate today and they told me it was up to the Affordable Dentures place that I went to refund me my money so the Affordable Dentures lied just to get me out of there because I was very upset. I will be consulting my lawyer tomorrow. If I would have read the reviews I would have never set foot in that place. Read the reviews. They are absolutely a nightmare.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I had the procedure done about 5 years ago and I'm down to one implant left. After the other 3 failed, I can say that one of them was my fault but the others I just feel were not seated properly and from what I researched I think 2 of my implants the dentist burned the bones so they inevitably failed. In fact the 1st one failed within 6 months and I knew walking out the day of the procedure something wasn't right with it but I was told it was just "healing".

Fast forward to today cause I need to have my bottoms all ripped out and the same thing done. I come to find a new dentist has taken over and they yanked the license of the guy who did mine which makes me think should I try the legal route because of what happened? Cause now the new dentist wants me to basically get a whole new full mouth of dentures and all new implants, and this was after paying almost 8k out of my pocket as I don't have insurance. So basically 5 years later have nothing to show but a clip on denture that's only held in with 1 implant now and a whole lotta glue.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Went in to get my dentures to get repaired and realigned. They said they did repair but all they did was buff the gums and make them shinny, did not do a realign. The doctor and both nurses argued with me about what I was there for. Don't know if they heated them up too much but they do not fit at all now. Crooks and scam artists, will never go back.

Original review: March 27, 2018

I did recommend them. But please understand my frustration. Just got 9 teeth extracted in November. Went through a whole bunch of adjusting and was even able just to walk in a few times because I was already in the area. They were starting to fit pretty good. Then the dog ate them!? So I had to buy new ones. Got them made and picked up the next day for them not to fit right. Which I suspect is normal till you get them adjusted just right. Then the dentist gets arrested. Then the office gets shut down.

Call patient services for them to direct me to another AD which is almost two hours away. Drive there for a 7:30 a.m. appt for them to tell me that they aren’t taking any patients from my office that got shut down. But he had went there and helped clean that office and felt bad for me so he went ahead and did the adjustment for me. Went home and called the patient services for them to tell me I can’t go till April 16th. Call the actual office a hundred thousand times to be redirected back to patient services.

Tried today to go to another office even farther away and patient services told me that I had to know the zip code of the office I was trying to schedule an appt with. Hung up. Tried to call the farther away office myself to be redirected back to patient services again. And tell them again what I want to do and with another representative on the phone he knew the number and zip code! Anyway long story short, I’m very flustered! I haven’t even had my hard alignment. I have had one adjustment made on this denture. I am in pain and work with the public. I can’t wait till April 16th for a two minute adjustment.

Original review: March 24, 2018

Disgusted with the service. Went for top denture ended with top and bottom partial, with 7 extractions, the temporary partials poorly made, pinch my cheek. The metal hook on top not lined up to fasten on tooth, crooked and cutting into my lip, $2800 dollars, the dentist shot me up with ** numerous times. No gum numbing prior, had 7 extractions, then told me to come back 4 hours later for the temporary partials, shoved into my mouth, look like baby teeth, not even checking the metal hook lined up with tooth it fastens on, sent me on my way. Said not to take the partials out for 24 hours, they act as a seal to heal. I looked in mirror on the hour ride home, the pinching, tearing of my lip, was already experiencing issues!

The dentist was rough, and just concerned about rushing through it, there was no dental lab for dentures just an employee taking impressions and mixing things upon on counter outside the rooms, I even had to use the suction tool myself as my teeth were being pulled, I have never experienced anything like this in my life! No assistant to dentist, there were three staffed at this office, the dentist, the girl doing impressions, x-rays, and fabrication of partials and dentures, and lady taking appointments, phone calls, and payments. Lots of people in and out for adjustments, which explains a lot.

Original review: March 13, 2018

Affordable Dentures DeSoto, Tx - Dr. Simeon **, DDS & his staff were the absolute worst I've ever had the non privilege of dealing with! I chose the economy dentures for my top denture. I had 2 teeth that were normal extractions yet they charged the $115 complicated extraction charge with NO explanation. The denture that was being replaced was pretty white. When the tech saw it, she immediately said, "your dentures won't be this white!" Now I'm sure if someone was paying for their ultimate package, they could get their dentures as white as they want them!

The absolute worst part of my visit to this dentist was the lack of any empathy to the patient in his chair, ME! As he was injecting meds to numb the area around the 2 teeth to be extracted, I was literally screaming & fighting to get out of the chair! Wouldn't that give any caring doctor cause to stop? No! This dentist never spoke any kind words in my worst nightmare sitting in a dental chair with him driving my pain!! His dental assistant was just as bad! "Keep your mouth open, Ma'am!"

When the horrific extractions were completed, the "so-called dentist, Dr. Simeon **, DDS," inserted the new denture in my mouth & left the room without a word spoken to me. The blindfold kept in place, my tears of pure anguish & terror pouring down my face, was finally removed. I ran out of this office as fast as I could!! I sat in my car for a good 15 minutes screaming in agony & total terror of what had just happened to me. My daughter, who drove me to this appointment, trying to understand me in the hysterical status I had been driven to by this dental experience.

I am diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, depression & anxiety. This so called doctor took none of that into consideration in caring for me. If you have childhood or past bad dental experiences, this is the last place to choose for dental care!! I only write this review to prevent anybody else from experiencing such horrible treatment. The staff of this office is rude & uncaring! It's not about good dental care. It's about the all mighty dollar.

Original review: March 9, 2018

My husband had 3 teeth extracted, or was supposed to be extracted, the dentist broke the tooth off and put stitches around it. She inserted dentures over it that were way too large, did not fit then nor 1 week later still does not. They told him they were temporary and to wear them and come back in 6 months for the permanent set. Then he discovers that the tooth is still there just broken off at the level of the gum. When she was pulling them it was very painful to him and she was so rough with him. I paid over $1800.00 for this and he still has broken teeth in his mouth and dentures he cannot wear. I don't know what to do about this and would take suggestions on how to get my money back. Don't go to Affordable Dentures in Mesquite Texas. It was an old ** lady that did this. Never saw Dr. **.

Original review: March 4, 2018

The dentist was not professional. He got mad because I didn't get the dental package. Then he ground my bottom dentures almost to the tooth. I will not be able to wear them long. Then I will have to get a new set before my mouth heals all the way.

Original review: March 2, 2018

I was in and taken care of in a friendly kind manner. While they move pretty fast, they offer great service. This is my first replacement denture in 22 years. For the first time I don't have to use anything to keep them in. They were great and I will go back.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

I purchased my dentures from Affordable Dentures about 3 years ago after breaking my lower plate in half. I have had several sets of dentures over the years wearing them for 10 to 15 years for each set. I purchased them from local dental offices. I went to Affordable Dentures as their ads stated they repair broken dentures. I found out they only repair their own dentures. I had to buy new dentures. They start me off with the "economy" grade and told me they may not be able to make them fit properly and suggested I take the next up. I did and they were miserable. The fit was awful on the bottom plate. Adjustments after 30 days were $25.00 and after numerous visits and months I adjusted them myself which took awhile. I finally got them right and I broke a tooth. They repaired it free because it was less than a year, almost a year later I broke a different tooth which cost $115.

This time, less than a year later, I broke the same tooth repaired the first time, another $115. I called for an appointment and had to wait a week. I got there and I never saw the dental tech. I stood at the desk, in public, told to remove my dentures and put them into a bin in front of everyone in the office. I have been married 47 years and my wife has seen me without my teeth only a few times when I was sick. At any rate, I was told they would be done at 3:45 and asked to come inside to the side of the desk where they charged $115. Pay in private but remove your teeth in public. At Affordable Dentures, the patient is a number, nothing more or less. When I tried to talk to them about this being the third tooth breaking, they said sorry but $115. When I said I would not be back for new dentures they said "sometimes that happens. See you at 3:45". There is no customer service, only a number.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

01/25/2018 - First of all I feel I was overdosed when having the six extractions done, I did not wake up for over 24 hours. I told the tech this and was told this happened to some people. I was in so much pain I have had several teeth removed in the past many more than 6 and never felt pain like this. On 01/29/2018 I went in and I was told I was just healing, we tried these so called temporary dentures that were so big I couldn't get in my mouth. 02/06/2018 I went back still in so much pain. Have not ate anything besides smashed potatoes, and cream of wheat since the start of this whole thing. I had so many pieces of bone sticking out of my gums it was very painful just touching my mouth. On 02/09/2018 3 days later I went it for a alveoloplasty. This is when they split your gums open and shave the bone straight or so I thought wrong, but the pain of bone sticking out of my gums was gone.

On 02/13/2018 I went in to have the last stitch removed and to have another temporary made, the impression was taken only of the lower. They stated the top was perfect. Just needed adjusting. I was told to come back in about an hour and a half for try on. When I came back in they put this thing in my mouth that no way fitted. The left side was on a downhill slope. Teeth not aligned at all. The Dr. came in looked at the teeth and put more stuff on it to build it up. I guess that's what he did. I was then told to come back later that afternoon to pick up the temporary. Guess what? There was no way these so called temporaries were going to fit in my mouth. The assistant who I will say is a very sweet lady told me to come back if I needed more adjustments done.

On 02/19/2018 I went to my husband's dentist. Needless to say assembly line dentistry is not for me. To make a long story short I listen to my gut feeling. Going to get a second opinion. I'm scheduled for surgery for a true alveoloplasty to clean up this mess on 02/28/2018, and to place my implants, I was also told that I would not be able to wear any denture for at least 8 weeks to 4 months. I will also add you get what you pay for. Instead of this costing me $7,658.00 it is now over $12,000.00. I will see if I can get the money I paid up front for the dentures back. One last thing if this is how I was treated paying top dollar, how are the people who can only afford the cheapest denture, and have no other choice being treated.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

They are not good at what they are doing!!! They made my new dentures and the two front teeth on top are not centered and when they had me go through the whole process again it still wasn’t right!!! This is absolutely ridiculous!!! And three times now they can’t get my dentures right!!! I purchased the ultimate fit dentures and they are not cheap!!! I have had to get ugly with them and I just am not happy with these people!!! And they could care less! The person in charge of this place won’t even come and talk to me face to face!!! This has become one big nightmare!!!

Affordable Dentures expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Affordable Dentures and Implant Solutions was established by three dentisits in Kinston, North Carolina in 1975. The dental practice set itself apart by offering same-day service. Now, there are more than 220 affiliated practices in the United States.

• On-site denture lab: All Affordable Denture practices have a denture lab on site, which means consumers can get their dentures or crowns faster than they could at practices where dentures must be ordered.

• Options: Affordable Dentures offers several types of dentures, including partial dentures, and multiple kinds of dental implants. The choices allow patients to select the quality and look of dentures they want at a price within their budget.

• Insurance information: Not all Affordable Dental locations accept the same insurance plans. Interested patients can visit company’s website to find the nearest location and see which dental insurance plans that particular practice accepts.

• Clear fees: Interested patients can see Affordable Dental and Implant Solutions’ fees and costs on each practice’s website. Customers can contact individual practices for questions about costs, financing and insurance.

• Special offers: All locations regularly have special offers to lower patients’ out-of-pocket cost. Consumers can visit the website for the location nearest them to see a list of special offers.

• Best for: patients who need help choosing the best denture for their needs or anyone who wants their dentures quickly.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs
ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

Affordable Dentures Company Information

www.affordabledentures.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business