3.8/5 (169 ratings)

Looking for a dental insurance plan

Shop plans on Health Network now

Get quote now

Affordable Dentures Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Affordable Dentures?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Affordable Dentures?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

I paid over $1350 for full upper and partial lower. Less than a year two teeth broke loose. They repaired for free. Sloppy work. Year and half later another tooth breaks out. They want $185 to fix it. These teeth never did fit good, especially the lower partial. One of the wires on the lower broke off. They do not care. My suggestion, go someplace else for dentures. I would not pay them $185 for a new set of dentures, they are not worth that much....

Original review: July 29, 2021

Had to have 26 teeth and tons of extra bone removed to get dentures. Was extensive so only did uppers first. Was rough but by next morn felt great. No need for pain pills at all. Staff made it as easy as possible. They are great. Special thanks to Julie. What an asset to any business. THANKS ALL

Original review: July 2, 2021

I paid $2,558 for premium dentures I hate! I can't wear the bottom. They hurt and leave sores and won't stay in my mouth. I tried many times about 4 appointments but never right. They acted like I was unreasonable for wanting to be happy about my expensive purchase. The quality of materials is cheap and looks like a denture. Do not waste your money.

Original review: June 27, 2021

I have dentures from Affordable Dentures, Charlotte N.C.. I have called 8 times to set appointments. They as of this date never returned my calls. To say the least unprofessional. Not recommended. Have also had the same experience in the past, and had to make a personal visit to set appointment. Very poor after care to say the least.

Original review: June 20, 2021

I went in Jan 6th 2021 needing a full upper and a partial lower. You're supposed to stay still so that the impressions set and mold snug to your gums, about 3 minutes. The assistant is supposed to firmly hold the tray securely against your gum the whole time. About halfway through the impression, I feel a BIG, rocking motion. She ROCKED the impression from front to back and then back again. HARD. I remember thinking the impression just got ruined. (for top denture)

I get my dentures on the 13th, a week later. The bottom one was great, but the minute I put the top one in, it fell right down. It was like putting a shoe 2 sizes too big on your foot. There is NO WAY that I can even evaluate if the denture was right because it wouldn't even stay up. She said that some people need adhesive from the start, and all through their lives. She offered me some powder to make them stay up and was ready to send me out the door.

I noticed that there was a big gap between my top front teeth and my bottom front teeth, about 1/16th inch. No way to bite into a sandwich. But she hadn't even noticed until I said something. So she brought in Dr **, who said we'd have to remake the impression, and do a wax try in. (Where was the wax try in the first time around?) So they do another impression. Same assistant. (Her name was either Sam or Ashley - the receptionist when I called later to ask didn't see the information on the file and couldn't give me an exact name because 2 women fit my description). Again, in the chair for 3 minutes.

This time it wasn't one hard rocking motion, it was a few smaller ones. I feel her hand jerking the impression tray and I look up to see what she's doing. She's TRYING TO LEAN FORWARD TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON DOWN THE HALL. I have no idea what was SO important that she'd risk screwing up another impression. (not that anyone admitted she screwed up the first one) Leaning out as far as she could to see. Something must have been very important to her. After 3 more 2 hour trips there for wax try ins, I finally got my dentures. They were still loose and they still fell off but not as bad as the first pair.

I brought my own adhesive powder. I left and put my dentures in. On the way home I noticed that my bite is only right if I pull my bottom jaw slightly back. An unnatural resting place and tiring.. So I made yet another appointment. I explained the issue. He told me to make my back teeth hit, Then he told me the dentures are right. (In other words, he's saying it's right that I have to hold my jaw in a spot that isn't my natural resting spot.) And he mentioned I might need a "hard reline". WHAT??? The dentures were just made a 1 and 1/2 WEEKS AGO!!!

So what else could I do. I spent a week trying using a million lbs of glue to hold the denture up, but eating and talking was a still major struggle. Then I found out about Etsy selling kits for $100. So I bought one, and made my own denture. It's FAR from perfect but at least I don't have a mouth full of gum when I smile, and, I can actually TALK AND EAT, and.... AND.... I HAVE SUCTION!! For the first time I know what a "seal" feels like. (I'm going to see if there's a way I can upload comparison pics. In 1st comparison, top pic is theirs, bottom one mine. In 2nd comparison, left is theirs, right is mine.)

Right away, I noticed how much more manageable learning to eat and talk would be. They weren't easy to make, and they'll only last about a year before I remake them. Took about 2 hours. But how many hours did I spend driving to Affordable Dentures 7 times?. The assistant had said to him TWICE... "She's never worn dentures before." So? Is my perception invalid then?? At least I didn't rock my impression. Going to Affordable D's was nothing but frustrating and disappointing. And I never did end up with a useable top denture until I made it myself.

Original review: April 20, 2021

Went in for consult. Within minutes they had a few plans, picked an affordable option, they demanded payment in full and had writing the check on my knee during procedures. Had me return in two hours to extract teeth, Blood pressure was 170/110 but they decided to do procedures anyway, after injections I thought I was going to die, I was wondering if they had a crash cart available, I passed out and woke up as they said, we are done, dentist stuffed in a temp lower partial and said goodbye, they escorted me to the door and locked it behind me, I could barely walk and was confused. I should not have gotten in my car.

That was 5 months ago, they have never followed up on anything, no call no check up no response. I paid $3200.00 for a permanent upper and lower partial, they have done nothing but extract teeth (4). When I call, they ask, "What do you want?" I want what I paid for, I get no response, no help, no calls. In the process of sueing for return of money paid.

Original review: April 13, 2021

I went to the Cartersville Ga office of Affordable Dentures on Feb 25, 2021 since I had broken the upper denture they made 5 years ago. Decided it was time to have a new set of dentures made. They charged $1798 to my credit card and made the dentures. I picked them up on Friday and went home. The dentures didn't fit and I made 7 trips to have them adjusted. After the 7th trip I compared the new dentures to the old ones. I found that instead of providing 14 teeth on the upper and lower dentures, they made them with 12 teeth on each set. The upper denture was made about the same size as the old set, just shorted two teeth. The lower denture is also two teeth short and is almost an inch shorter than the old lower denture. It's no wonder they can't make it fit my mouth.

I have demanded they remake the teeth and they refuse to answer. Therefore I have gone to another dentist and am having a correct set of dentures made. I have reported them to the Georgia Board of Dentistry as well as the Better Business Bureau. I have written them a letter and demanded they either refund the charge they placed on my credit card or they will be sued in magistrate court. I'll sue them for a lot more to they charged me. If you're thinking about using these people, be ready to be defrauded.

Original review: April 10, 2021

I made an appt to have a new lower partial made to replace mine that was no longer fitting me after some new crowns. I waited forever for the metal part, then made 3 more visits for them to make the teeth to fit. But new partial was awful. It did not fit well and was poorly made. I called to make an appt to see if they could please make some adjustments, and was told their first appt for me would be a 3 months to wait!! Even though I told them I could not wear it! That's when the 100 day guarantee would expire! They did this on purpose so they would not have to do anything to make changes. They should be arrested for their illegal lies and awful service!! $1324 wasted!! What a rip off!!! When I call them I am put on hold then they hang up on me!

Original review: March 26, 2021

I signed up for their best plan and after pulling my teeth and giving me dentures that looked like a three-year-old made them, they downgraded me without telling me said it was the insurance fault and miscommunication. They were supposed to give me after healing a new set of dentures. I had the worst experience from the start and I told them four times that they left a crack tooth in my gums and they just ignored me. Now, what do, Affordable Dentures have already done too much damage for me to go back, I have been there three times for adjustment and the denture is still cutting into my gums.

Original review: March 11, 2021

I was early for my appointment and it took almost an hour to call me back. I’d already spoken and arranged my services with a true account of the condition of my teeth. The dentist refused to do the work I wanted done and told me he would not perform the work. Instead he’d stretch it out and milk me for as much as possible. Criminals is what they are. If you need a denture or implant pay the extra money elsewhere. Save yourself the time and hassle.

Original review: March 9, 2021

Give no stars for their product and service. I have since December 2019 had dentures with implants in bottom to hold denture more securely in place. Since receiving the final pair I have been back 6 times in last year for broken tooth repairs and bottom denture not securing to bottom implant. The dentures rock back and forward in my mouth, thus probably causing the broken teeth to happen. They do not fit right on bottom, allowing food to get under denture. As soon as I have them fixed, they will be needing repair again within a month. I am very unhappy, and they do not want to do what it takes to make this right. I would never recommend anyone getting dentures with implants from them. I will need to seek legal remedy to get this done right.

Original review: March 9, 2021

My 85 year old mother received her new dentures 3 days ago after waiting for weeks to get them. Once she was home and began eating, she found them to be very painful and was unable to eat. It is March 8th, and the soonest they would get her in to adjust her new dentures would be May 6th! So for more than two months she needs to suffer? Absolutely deplorable way to do business! You would think they would have windows of availability reserved for just such adjustments in the business they are in! I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone!

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

Affordable Dentures should absolutely be ashamed of themselves. 5 months of 60 mile round trips and they could not hear a word I was saying. For five months they tried to convince me that I was the problem not their product. "Just stick with it you will get used to it." Well I got used to gluing them in six and seven times a day. There was not enough glue in the world. I lost 30 pounds in about a month-and-a-half and only weigh 150 to begin with. A dentist that they had for three whole days took one look and replace them. By then the damage had been done. I literally want to vomit. I'm going to dry heaves anytime the glue is anywhere I can smell or taste it.

I literally wake up with nightmares dreaming that I am pulling handfuls of glue out of my mouth waking up in a complete panic. I have vomited in bed. Over a year-and-a-half and I have still not gained the weight back, I cannot tolerate what they call the final pair and my personal dentist as well as another local dentist has told me that no way would they put their name on a product like I walked out of Affordable Dentures with. I have been through a lot of stuff in my life, lots of violence and nothing has traumatize me like Affordable Dentures has managed to. If I had one I would not send my worst enemy to Affordable Dentures.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2020

The overall experience was a disaster & when getting no response I ultimately filed with the BBB to which Affordable Dentures didn't respond as well. I am stuck with 3k of debt & useless products that not only look ridiculous but do not allow me to eat. Don't be fooled into believe the paper printed guarantee matters at all!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

They lie from beginning to end. I now have a lower denture that I can't wear. They want me to spend more money to make it wearable. I have to shop around for another dentist to make a new denture and I get to pay for it.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

I am a 35 year old male who has had serious health issues this year. 3 years ago my teeth were fine. After being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes recently my doctors started realizing why my teeth rotted out of my head in 3 years time. It was not due to poor hygiene or drugs. When a health care provider asks someone who just about died if they now know the importance of brushing their teeth realize that you're patient may take offense to it. When they came to you for a service and you sling them indicating they are a crack head or don't have good hygiene you should not be in business. If you want someone who has any compassion I highly recommend you go somewhere else. Getting dentures is no cake walk. It is the most depressing thing in the world. To have someone degrade you that is a professional is despicable. I have nightmares about how I was treated by this company. I understand people are afraid of dentist.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

Went for 3 bridges. The first time the first cap from a tooth came out when I turned the corner from their office on a Fri at 5:00 PM so it was closed to go back so I was with grind teeth for the weekend. Went on Mon and they replaced the cap. Wed the cap came off again. Thu I called at 7:45 am as is the time they open. I was told to wait three times over the phone and the phone hangs up. I kept calling and calling and calling and my calls were ignored because I was told the office had a full schedule today. 2 hours calling constantly to be hear and I had been ignored and hung up. As up now I am still been ignore when I call. Pay a little more and go somewhere else where their hear you. Never pay the money up front here.

Original review: July 20, 2020

Everything was great but the end product. Still have to wear glue on them. Said I could buy some stuff online and see if that helps. I was under the impression I would be happy with the. Fit. It's close but for premium I’m dissatisfied with Rocky Gap in VA.

Original review: July 12, 2020

I waited 3 weeks to see this dentist, When I got there I went in at 9 am they took their xrays and took me to a room. The ** dentist came in which I didn't care of being ** for I have a mixed grandson and very many ** friends. But this guy didn't say much of anything just said it looked like time for them to come out told the helper he could get them without any trouble or charging me extra being five were broke to the gums. They told me my pay options. I paid them 2600.00 dollars. Okay they put this stuff in my mouth to make forms I guess and then told to leave till 2 pm.

I came back around 1.30. They took me in and pulled the teeth in 10 minutes. Never said a word. Never ask. Just shot my mouth with a few shots of ** and 10 15 minutes later teeth our out. Dentist didn't say a word. Nothing. Shoved so cotton swaps in my mouth. Said bite down. Moved me to another room. Now he never cleaned my jaw bone ground it removed any pieces. Never spit anything either. No STITCHES either.

After 6 teeth removed well within 15 20 min they came and changed my swaps in my mouth. 2 hrs went by and still the same bloody swaps in my mouth and no one ask me a damn thing. Well I took the swaps out myself and put some new ones in. 3 1/2 hrs gone by and now the pain was back. My gums were killing me and I told them this and there finally trying to put my bottom plate on top of these gums bloody and hurting bite down. I CAN'T got home took them out a huge piece of tooth bone whatever under dentures. Sure you get a few here and there. Not like this. You don't never rinsed my mouth. Not once in this office. NEVER.

So this STUPID so called know what he is doing dentist had no compassion what I was going through or what he was doing to me was it because I was ** and had broken teeth and one bad I finally wanted out or was he just a jerk. I served 14 years 3 honorable discharges from the Army Army reserves and the Army National Guard, what he do NOTHING.

I was in so much pain for days. Went back 3 to 5 days later. The STUPID ** girl at the door taking my temperature before going in was now a smart ASS. You have a fever of 102. You're full of shit I was thinking and told her I just had it checked when I got a hair cut. Well come in and DON'T SAY nothing dumb ass but she took another xray to see if they left a tooth. No tooth but a large piece of cartilage she said on the jaw bone and she jabbed it and hurt me on purpose the **. Said it was just dirty from food. WHAT food. Can't eat DUH!!!! I won't go back there for nothing. THEY CAN KISS MY **. Totally screwed out of my money although I got a set of dentures. What a joke.

Original review: July 11, 2020

Updated on 07/25/2020: They lie right from the start to get your money by making promises they don't keep. They order some one size fits all denture from China then try to force it to fit charging you over $2500.00 for a pair of teeth they pay $200 a pair for. When they break and you're displeased they agree to a refund but force you to sign a release leading you to believe they are refunding your money. They don't. They kept my money and teeth. I've made over 40 phone calls trying to resolve this issue. After being told they'd mail me a check and did not.

Then they outsourced their phone line to automatically hang up on my calls. Sent my information or sold to a moderation team. Provided a number for me to call that no one answers then said they are escalating the problem and gave me another bogus go nowhere number to some lady with the name dumb Thomas. These people are rude, arrogant, lying, manipulating, thieves, money grubbers, they write their own reviews. If you want the truth read the reviews at consumer affairs and Better Business Bureau not their website. I have now been without my teeth or money since Feburary.

Original Review: After multiple returns to cast my dentures I was left with gobs of blue cement in hair that took weeks to get out. Then their lab breaking the mold multiple times they finished then within 3 months they were broke. Then comes the pandemic and they shut their doors for 3 months. I did not want a repair. I wanted a replacement. I didn't want to have to return every 3 months to repair compromised dentures. They made me pay up front cash out of pocket as they can't be bothered to run insurance. They lied about same day dentures a month later I get them. They immediately withdrew my money.

Now that I want a refund they kept their faulty teeth and my money and went so far as to send me to my bank. Demand I close that card account. Forced me to sign a waiver relieving them of any responsibility and are taking months to refund my money. Putting me on hold for long periods of time to listen to a non stop repeating message about how busy they are helping other patients. If I were you I would run as fast as you can a different direction. They are scandalous and dishonest money grubbers.

Original review: June 26, 2020

Affordable Dentures in Carrollton Ga. Told me to wear the cheap Dentures for one year and then I would get a finished product. After a year they did nothing and will not return my calls. They could not get them to fit. They said I only paid for the cheap ones. And lied on two occasions. I guess they were hoping I would die before the year was up.

Original review: June 21, 2020

I paid in full for a partial denture 6/24/2019 at the Baton Rouge location. I was supposed to do my fitting in Jan. And get my final by the end of Jan. The fitting did happen, then the tech did not order them. At the end of Jan, they finally ordered them, and that included fixing the color etc. I should have received them in February, but no such luck... They did another fitting and I was supposed to receive them in March. Covid hit, and I was patient even though they were already late.

On June 3, I went in and finally got them, but they did not fit and were the wrong color. I mentioned it, but they just tried to shave them down and make it work. I left unhappy and told them I would call. I made another appointment for June 17. When I went in on the 17th, they acknowledged the color difference after I made them compare the color to the chart and that it was wrong. The dr tried to blame me saying that I should have approved the color at my fitting. I told him they told me it was to approve the fit, and told me nothing of the color, AND he did not give me a chance to see them when he checked the fit.

He told me I was wrong then began looking through my file for the paper that patients sign stating approval. It does not exist. He came back and asked to see my partial again, took it out of the room... I thought he was examining them... then came back and told me he was keeping my partial and refunding my money because I "called him a liar" which I did not. I did not even get a full refund for the package I bought. Not only am I toothless after a year (not including Covid, it is still 3 months past when I was told it would be done) I now have to go through this process again with less money than before.

I stood over them and made them copy my file before I left. When reading it, I see that it does show where I had them fix the color on 1/24/2020. And it does not have notes or a record of my visit in February when he placed the wax partial in my mouth then removed it before I could even look at them. I am unhappy, I need the rest of my refund and I still need new partial dentures before I go back to teaching in the fall.

Original review: June 18, 2020

After the extractions were done I’m packed full of gauze in my mouth they take forever to get started on my account. I’ve stood there 30 min. Now I’m starting to feel somewhat sick. The women is trying to charge me $1500 more than the estimate. She claims she can’t understand me so I’m forced to pay it. These ladies at the front desk are rude hateful women that cover their lack of empathy up with words like sweety and honey. I took as a much I have no problem with the dentist. She done her job and done pretty well but this circus going on upfront just makes me so angry.

Original review: June 17, 2020

This office has always had issues with keeping a primary Dentist so appts. Get set way out or not at all. They messed up my first 2 final uppers. 1 was set to far forward so I looked like Sea Biscuit and didn't line up with my lower teeth. The other was too far over so it looked like I had one large tooth. They have had my new wax try in for 4 months and don't plan to open soon. Even though all the other A. D. Are open. Tried to call to get a refund with no response. I would not recommend this company for anything.

Original review: June 2, 2020

I got to my appointment on time (20 minutes early as requested) and they had me sit in my car to fill out paperwork. It's 100 degrees outside!!! They had me wait in my car for the entire twenty minutes in spite of the office being empty. When they finally called me in, they took my temperature and announced that I was running a fever so they wouldn't be seeing me today. What did they think was going to happen? I drove 120 miles to be treated this way, I am glad they never got to look in my mouth, any medical professional that doesn't have enough sense to see that having patients wait outdoors in 100 degree weather (after demanding a face mask as well), is sub-par in my book. I should have researched this franchise beforehand because I did after and found overwhelming bad reviews. Beware!

Original review: April 13, 2020

I've had two partial dentures made. Neither of the partial fit correctly or looked correct. The partials ended up chipping a tooth and knocking another tooth completely out of my mouth. The dentist who made the partials had his dental license permanently revoked for dangerous methods. I have spent about $1400 with this corporation and regardless of the efforts I have made for the past 1 1/2 years nothing has ever been done. Do not do business with this corporation, because they do not care about the health and/or happiness of their patients.

Original review: March 22, 2020

Updated on 04/09/2020: Update on my nightmare with Affordable Dentures. 2 visits to a different dentist to help remedy the problems from these dentures. Not only trying to get all the sores in my mouth healed from the dentures I can't even believe were made for my mouth plus the dentist to get them to fit properly. First visit was to cut down the gum area that was way too big for my mouth, waited another week to help sores heal and my 2nd visit was to reline them with a rubber substance so they would fit properly. Next visit in 6 wks will be to send them to a lab and have a permanent liner put in them. The dentist did not charge for first 2 visits (which I think because he felt sorry for me for what $ has been spent already and plus all the problems with junk dentures) but my next visit will cost $250-$500. I paid $800 already for the dentures I couldn't even get into my mouth.

Affordable Dentures left me high and dry after they received their money. You need to think twice before going to Affordable Dentures. You need to just put the extra money out at your regular dentist for dentures. It will save you a lot of anguish and remember the saying "you get what you pay for". I'm in $1100-$1400 for what should have been $800 dentures. All this is for top denture only!!!

Updated on 04/01/2020: 2nd week in with dentures that were way too big for my mouth. Had appt. Last week to have dentures fitted after they made me wait 6 days for an appt after explaining I was in excruciating pain. Day before appt I got a text they were closing due to Coronavirus. 2 weeks later I had to visit a different dentist to do something with these painful dentures. My mouth is so full of sores from them it's crazy. So dentist said dentures were made way too big for my mouth and also the gum part protruded out making my upper lip protrude out. He filed them gum area down to a 1/3 of the size that it should have been. I'm sitting here with absolutely no pain. I am so grateful for this dentist and from knowing all I had to go through with Affordable Dentures...he didn't charge me.

Also I paid out of pocket a total of $1400 because they told me they didn't take my insurance. I ended up calling insurance co. And they told me my insurance should have been taken that the dentist there is UNDER CONTRACT with my insurance company. Now Affordable Dentures owes me between $600-$700 back. I am so done with Affordable Dentures.. Very unethical conduct making me wait 6 days for an appt. While in pain and then making me pay all money upfront when they should have taken my insurance. Now I have to deal with them to get my money back. Insurance co. Said if I have problems getting my money back to call them and things wont be good for Affordable Dentures. I wonder how many senior citizens they are ripping off.. I dont recommend anyone go there.

Original Review: Dealt with Affordable Dentures for partial and all was well. Then it was time to remove the remaining teeth and get upper denture. So teeth were removed and denture immediately put in. Very painful next 28 hours. Did everything I was supposed to do. Left in 28 hours not 24. Took dentures out to sleep 2nd night as advised and next morning could not get them back into my mouth. It seemed these teeth were not even made for my mouth..I'm petite and these dentures were huge. A lot of plastic gum and tiny teeth. On that 2nd day I called.. I wanted an appt to get this taken care of since I was to return to work the following day. I was told I could not get an appt for 6 days..I explained I was needed to return to work and I COULD NOT GET THE DENTURE IN MY MOUTH. That DID NOT MATTER. So guess who had to go through the embarrassment of going to work with no teeth?

Now I'm 5 days in and still CANNOT get this denture into my mouth. Starting tomorrow I have to return to work and go without my teeth for the 3 days until my appt., which I am very skeptical about now..I wanted the $1400 denture (Ultimate Fit) which I was told I couldn't get until a year has passed. So I'm charged $800 for the denture that I CANNOT get into my mouth... All together I paid $1100 for services. It seems to me, once they have your money...too bad if it's not working for you. And if I go in there on Wednesday for my appt and nothing is resolved, I WILL be contacting an attorney. Also 2 weeks prior gave them almost $300 for xray and an extraction. $1100 was not a drop in the bucket for me. I dont know if whoever is making the teeth needs new training or what..but very unacceptable in how this whole deal was handled..got your money so screw you.

Original review: March 20, 2020

I am tired of constantly back and forth. My temporary teeth are better than what they are trying to get ready for my permanent ones. I paid good money for services I expect. I really want to find a jack leg on the street to make my teeth if they are not right next week when I go back for the 3rd time. I will let them keep the teeth and money. I will never ever pay upfront again. It's a terrible way to treat people. I worked hard for that 800.00????

Original review: March 18, 2020

I spent $5000 on a set of dentures I have really not been able to wear since I got them. My gums are allergic to glue and so I only wear them for a short period of time just for looks. When I had enough money saved to get some soft relines done, so more money, I called and made an appointment. By the way, I never complained thus far, I have just been dealing with it, so went in, very excited for the relines. Top dentures were great, nice reline on them, felt great, bottoms they pretty much handed me back the ones I came in with. You can see and I can definitely feel the hard denture.

As I tried to explain that the doctor, very RUDELY, said I take to the lab after arguing with me about what I was feeling. He knows what I was paying for and getting done, and why I was getting it done, why would you bring me back a denture that had a little bit of reline in it and call it good. Then he files it down making it worse, put me into tears. (I can't wear them at all now. I will just deal with what I have the best I can until I can save up enough money again to find a private Denturist that will take the time to help me with a new set of dentures since this place doesn’t have a clue. It is all about the money not the patient.)

When they brought my bottom denture back to me acting like it was all good now, it was twice as bad cause now there was no reline on the one side, double on the other, very sharp and lopsided so no way I will be able to wear them. My tongue can't move. They offered to reschedule me, yeah no. I live in a different town, you should have done it right the first time, not try to cover it up when you brought them back to me to begin with like everything was ok and them treat me like I was an idiot and don’t know what my dentures are suppose to feel like and don't know what I am talking about.

I said, "I am done here, I will find someone to take the time to help me and definitely not treat me as rudely as I was just treated and I will never return here again." I don’t feel like I should have to pay for at least the bottom denture. I have have had bad sores all the time since I got these things. My quality of life was suppose to be better and he has made it quite hell. Thanks Affordable Dentures for taking all my money for nothing in return.

Original review: March 12, 2020

The customer service was very poor. The dentures were poorly made and a refund was offered to be sent in 2 weeks. It has been over a month and I have not received the refund and I can not get Virginia ** to call me on the status.

Affordable Dentures Company Information