2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

Rahway, NJ

3.9/5 (178 ratings)

About Modern Line Furniture

Launched in 1999, Modern Line Furniture is a leading designer and manufacturer of indoor and outdoor modern, modular, contemporary and custom made furniture at factory direct prices. Through its New Jersey manufacturing facility, the company designs and manufactures products and fulfills custom orders of any size, and offers fast nationwide shipping.

Modern Line Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modern Line Furniture?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modern Line Furniture?

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

Product is really commercial grade based on the items we have purchased from Modern Line. We will continue buying from this Manufacturer with intention of reselling their product to our clients. We hope to secure trade discount and keep it going for a long time.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

I had a great experience! Their sales reps are super friendly and know their way around....They convince me to buy premium vinyl seats and I went along with that. Let’s see if they will hold up as promised.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Purchasing booths from the Modern Line wasn't stressful process at all. Thanks to Robert for the superb customer service and the delivery was smooth. I would highly recommend them. Well done, guys!!!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

Purchased the chairs for my bistro. This is the only place where I found the chairs with the walnut finish and solid wood frame. Mark was very helpful. He clarified all the order details and assisted with the delivery. It was nice.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Very happy to receive new set of tables and bar chairs from Modern Line Furniture.. The quality is awesome. Also thanks to Robert for being very attentive to my order and keeping me aware of the delivery.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

Great Team of people and seems to me they have been trained to answer pretty much any questions related to Commercial Furniture Manufacturing. So far so good as we got our shipment on time for an event we planned earlier.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

Starting my business meant I had to pick and choose products for my small restaurant. I did find Modern Line who provided me with ideas and sample of what my place would look like. I am happy I found them. Thank you Modern Line Team!!!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I have tried to order bar stools and tables from Modern Line Furniture but the items were out of stock. They called me back and offered me another products and gave me free shipping which saved me $350. Thank you and will buy again.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

This purchase of a Tall-channeled back sofa was the easiest so far. I made my inquiries from Robert who provided vinyl samples for the Sofas. I am a delighted customer, the seats are comfortable, thanks for everything guys.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

It’s easy to order and ship any amount of Restaurant chairs, tables when you know your suppliers. I’ve enjoyed working with them in the past and I hope that it wasn’t the last time I ordered furniture from them.

Modern Line Furniture Company Information