2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

Rahway, NJ

3.9/5 (161 ratings)

About Modern Line Furniture

Launched in 1999, Modern Line Furniture is a leading designer and manufacturer of indoor and outdoor modern, modular, contemporary and custom made furniture at factory direct prices. Through its New Jersey manufacturing facility, the company designs and manufactures products and fulfills custom orders of any size, and offers fast nationwide shipping.

Modern Line Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modern Line Furniture?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modern Line Furniture?

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

Great people here. Been in the business a long time, but have not worked with anyone as competent as Mark. I really didn’t think we were going to meet the deadline, but you guys made it happen, and the tabletops are just perfect for my space. Thank you and will do business again!!!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I am little bit upset about the fact that when we purchased the table tops we did not know we will need to assemble everything ourselves. It took us a few hours to put it all together but when we were done the place looked amazing. Next time will know.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

A great place for commercial metal restaurant chairs.! The styles and the selections that they have are outstanding. Thanks Mark for planning out my space with me and working out all the measurements.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

Great personal and professional service for restaurant furniture in various price ranges. They will ship you any finishes/samples overnight for approval which makes purchasing simple and easy process. Highly recommended!

Original review: Dec. 25, 2019

My expectations of service, quality and price point were apparently too high for some competitors but ModernLine made it work based on my budget. My visitors loved new furniture I picked out with Mark for the Lobby area.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

We are in the business of selling large Events and Rental Equipment. I found this furniture company online and decided to order couches from my next project. They actually were late by a day with my delivery but we arrange the local pick up at the terminal to make it happen. Overall it worked out. Recommend!!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

If you are in search of Commercial quality furniture this is the right place to go to.. Nothing is free there but I know why I paid premium for my Wood Tops. I get compliments everyday from my customers.Everyone loves my Rivets tables. Thank you!!!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

I recommend Modern Line Furniture for one simple reason. They gave me full service for “Front of the house” experience when I was ordering Booths, Table and Chairs. Well..All I can say they know what they are talking about...Lol.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Really nice customer service support center. I called a few times and spoke with the same person named Mark. It was easy to navigate through my order and get the answers I was looking for. Good Job guys!!!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

Thank you. It was really easy simple to place an order with this company.. I am happy with the service and product. Not sure if I would use them again because their shipping charges for $1000 order is too high.

Modern Line Furniture Company Information