4.88/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

Rahway, NJ

Launched in 1999, Modern Line Furniture is a leading designer and manufacturer of indoor and outdoor modern, modular, contemporary and custom made furniture at factory direct prices. Through its New Jersey manufacturing facility, the company designs and manufactures products and fulfills custom orders of any size, and offers fast nationwide shipping.

Learn more at www.modernlinefurniture.com

Looking for a good furniture store?

Modern Line Furniture Reviews

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I have tried to order bar stools and tables from Modern Line Furniture but the items were out of stock. They called me back and offered me another products and gave me free shipping which saved me $350. Thank you and will buy again.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2019

This purchase of a Tall-channeled back sofa was the easiest so far. I made my inquiries from Robert who provided vinyl samples for the Sofas. I am a delighted customer, the seats are comfortable, thanks for everything guys.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

It’s easy to order and ship any amount of Restaurant chairs, tables when you know your suppliers. I’ve enjoyed working with them in the past and I hope that it wasn’t the last time I ordered furniture from them.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I ordered sofas for the waiting room in my dental office. The order came very quickly, at my request we even managed to expedite the delivery. Mark and his team did an excellent job, provided me with a choice of several samples to make it easier for me to decide with color and texture. Super!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

This summer we have bought another building to open a new pizzeria in our city and I was looking for a new supplier of furniture. I was particularly interested in finding some comfortable restaurant booths for a reasonable price and I have found the desired model at Modern Line Furniture site. Will be getting our delivery soon and I am hoping for the best.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modern Line Furniture?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

I ordered 10 sets of the same furniture for my offices in 6 different states, now we have our own, unique design in all of our locations! Thanks to modernlinefurniture.com and Mark, who helped me pick out the best furniture for my offices!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

They have quality furniture items at Modern Line Furniture, and Robert and Mark are sales personnel to work with to get the best. I give them A+ in customer service. Thanks, keep up the great work guys.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

I wanted to order some sofas for my bistro place with additional leg supports. Mark recommended me Leon Sofa, and it was a great choice since it is metal tubing. I am pleasantly impressed with the quality.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

My wife found the most suitable tables for our new location. Mark from sales dept not only provided us with a lot of useful information about available models but helped us to speed up delivery. Many thanks and will get back to you for more furniture.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

I ordered a set of new Restaurant Booths and charging tables for a newly opened branch of my restaurant. The delivery was very timely, and the quality of the furniture items was exactly like I had imagined them to be. I will surely do business with Robert again.

Modern Line Furniture Company Information