Rahway, NJ

4.5/5 (85 ratings)

About Modern Line Furniture

Launched in 1999, Modern Line Furniture is a leading designer and manufacturer of indoor and outdoor modern, modular, contemporary and custom made furniture at factory direct prices. Through its New Jersey manufacturing facility, the company designs and manufactures products and fulfills custom orders of any size, and offers fast nationwide shipping.

Learn more at www.modernlinefurniture.com

Modern Line Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modern Line Furniture?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Modern Line Furniture?

Original review: May 27, 2022

It hasn’t been my 1st order here, and I will keep being a returning customer. The quality of pieces is unbeatable (got dining chairs and tables here, bar stools and lounge sofa), and the customer service team knows precisely well what they are offering, and what is even more important they are really helpful. There are some delays from time to time, but in comparison to other companies out there, they do a really great job.

Original review: May 18, 2022

I ordered outdoor tables and chairs from them to renovate my restaurant’s patio and it looks very nice. The prices were more than reasonable and delivery took no time, very fast and efficient service.

Original review: May 16, 2022

I highly recommend purchasing from "Modern Line Furniture". I love my chairs and benches. They are just what I was looking for. Great price, great service and were delivered so quickly. Well done Albert!!!

Original review: May 11, 2022

We ordered everything from them: outdoor table tops and bases, together with lounge seatings. All items were delivered on time and we are very satisfied with the quality as well. Highly recommend this company to all.

Original review: May 6, 2022

Just wanted to thank the team at Modern Line Furniture for assisting me and my two friends with the opening of their exciting new venue. Delivery arrived in perfect condition and looked exactly as we needed.

Original review: April 21, 2022

Albert is such a knowledgeable specialist. He offered me good advice on the fabric and made sure that my order was placed immediately. The delivery took longer than I expected but he warned me about it beforehand. Thank you.

Original review: April 19, 2022

It has been my second purchase and Will did not disappoint. Really happy with the benches we received, the quality is 2nd to none. The delivery took some time, but that was expected. Overall great experience! Thank you.

Original review: April 16, 2022

Purchased 36 Dining chairs and 8 Tables. They did not have bases in stock but I managed to find them in our storage facility. Albert was a pleasure to deal with, even when the delivery got slightly delayed he took care of everything and kept me in the loop. Thanks for the great service!

Original review: April 14, 2022

Great experience dealing with Nadia! From the start discussing options on the website chat, to order, to follow up after ordering. The order was delivered with a slight imperfection and when I contacted the office It was sorted out within a couple of hours. Was great being able to chat with real people and is a testament to their great customer experience.

Original review: April 11, 2022

Fantastic company to deal with. We have purchased bar stools and sofas for our restaurant from Modern Line Furniture twice, and the service has been top-notch both times. All the staff is friendly, helpful, and professional. A pleasure to deal with - thank you.

Original review: April 9, 2022

I recently purchased a whole sitting arrangement for our Lounge. The service was exceptional and the staff was helpful and responsive. Moreover, Adam was really professional, and his advice on the finishing material was valuable and reasonable. I would highly recommend these guys for all your cafe needs! Thanks again, guys!

Original review: April 6, 2022

Big thank you to Albert at Modern Line Furniture. I requested a series of quotes which were emailed to me almost immediately. Once our order was placed, the delivery took no time. Not bad since we are based on the other coast. Service was efficient and absolutely trouble-free. Great job.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2022

I would like to thank Will for providing top-notch customer service and making sure that I am fully satisfied with my purchase. I got three sofas and chairs for my salon here today and I will be back to buy more items soon. I recommend this furniture store to everyone now!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2022

The quality of their products is outstanding. I purchased booth seatings for my new restaurant here and I absolutely love them. The fabric is nice and the price was very reasonable. Their sales representative, Will, made sure that it was a smooth transaction that did not take much time and I appreciate his help very much!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2022

I purchased two sofas for my dental office here and I am very happy with what I got. The quality is great. Soft, comfortable, and good-looking. I will definitely buy more furniture from them in the future.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

I enjoyed my experience with them. Albert was patient and respectful, he provided extensive information about all products that I looked into before making a purchase. Highly appreciated. I ended up buying five tables and a set of chairs for my restaurant and they match the interior perfectly well.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2022

They have a huge variety of furniture with all the finishing colors in stock. Whether you are looking for vinyl, laminate or fabric - they got you covered. Very convenient and the customer service is great as well!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

Albert helped me choose furniture pieces for my new restaurant. He asked me a lot of questions and really tried to find the best fit for my interior design. He was very thorough and attentive and the options he offered looked great. I very much appreciate his efforts!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

The benches arrived damaged and when I called Modern Line they said they are shipping replacement in 2 weeks. Had to wait almost 3 Weeks to get them.. Good Product but shipping takes too long. 4 stars.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

We ordered booth seatings for our restaurant and he had them made to our specs. It took about 8 weeks to make them but they arrived gorgeous - exactly as we wanted it. Highly recommend them. Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

We ordered Bar stools for our Pub and they arrived in the Huge Trailer Truck. Took us 30 minutes to unload but at the end everything looked good. Not my favorite Delivery process when I need to hire people to unload.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

Our restaurant chairs look great with a new color we decided to use this time, and the color was exactly what we needed to match the tops. We took a risk but it worked out at the end. Recommend to ask for a sample first before risking ordering.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

Super happy with the booth seatings we have received. Nice, decent quality, they look perfect in our catering hall. The delivery took some time, but Will, with whom we have been working, made sure to keep us informed all the time. Thanks, guys!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2021

I have had great experiences here. The staff is very kind, helpful and the pieces they create are unbelievable! I recommend this to anyone who's furnishing a restaurant, and wants both outstanding quality and stylish look!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

Mark at Modern Line was very knowledgeable about all of the current options when we were shopping for chairs. He helped us to find the option that worked the best for our family restaurant and I chose them because they provided good value. We love our chairs. Thank you!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

We ordered bar stools, and were hoping it would arrive in one piece. The stools are of the best quality, the delivery across the states took no time at all, and the pieces have been done even ahead of time. Thank you so much for such a great job!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

I just bought restaurant booths and we are getting our Delivery in 1 month. We spoke with Will, he helped us narrow down what type of material and legs we should get. I am hoping it will arrive as we ordered. Thanks.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

We were in doubt about which booths to choose, and we took the available models they had in the quick-ship section. Well to my surprise the quality is good, and prices are reasonable. Will do more business with them in the future.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

I purchased a few Communal Tables from ModernLine. Customer service was ok but they could not deliver my order for 4 weeks as they were saying they are missing Power Outlets. (They said suppliers are out of stock). Anyway we are good now but we missed the large event, I should have taken these tables without the chargers.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

I walked out of their showroom with a large purchase after we picked all of our colors for the Sofas and chairs project. Well 2 hours later they called me informing us they have a problem with material...Not enough to finish the order. I had to go back and pick another color but in the end they took care of me with some discount. Nice people to deal with but please check your inventory before you take the order.

Modern Line Furniture Company Information