2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

3.8/5 (188 ratings)

About AllModern

AllModern Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AllModern?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about AllModern?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

My husband and I purposely chose to order furniture from AllModern because of their guaranteed shipping dates and lower cost than competitors. We have ordered four items...a sideboard/buffet table, two area rugs, and kitchen fatigue mats. None of the items have showed up when they were "guaranteed" to arrive by and the tracking numbers do not update and show the items location. We are so disappointed and upset. If we had any idea that the items would be delayed for this long, we would have shopped elsewhere. DO NOT SHOP ALL MODERN!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

I can't speak to the couch itself that I bought because I have yet to receive it. The delivery has been canceled twice now. I have never written negative reviews as I prefer to only write a review when I am pleased with a product or service, however, I think that it is ridiculous that the delivery has been canceled multiple times. I am hoping their furniture is better than their delivery service. I am at this point unsatisfied.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

Beware of hidden fees!! Customer service manager Gabrielle not helpful at all and not willing to solve issue in any way! Do not shop here! Save yourselves a lot of frustration and wasted time!! They “surprised “ me with a $84 additional shipping fee when everywhere on their site shipping is free!!!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

Early Monday August 26 I was looking at lamps on the ALLModern website. I found one I like that was on sale. I didn't place the order right away, I sent the info to my wife to see if she liked it. After she agreed that it looked nice, I put two in the cart and started to check out. When I was ready to place the order I noticed the price was $22.00 higher than I expected. I went back to the original page and the price had gone up. I called customer service to ask about the price change and spoke to a very nice representative. After a short hold, she said her supervisor had approved the previous price. She said it would include free two day shipping. The two lamps arrived the very next day in perfect condition. I am quite pleased with them. They are better looking than in the pictures and the quality is very good.

Original review: June 17, 2019

This has been the worst online shopping experience. Extremely frustrating!! I ordered samples for a couch over two months ago. After a month of not receiving them, I emailed the customer support email and it took a couple days for someone to respond that they would send new samples with a tracking number. The tracking number did not work and once again I am reaching out to see where the samples are. They called a few days ago to see if I received them because they have no idea what is even going on. If I can't even get samples shipped to my house without issues, there is no way I am going to order anything from them. Especially after reading the other reviews. What a horribly run company. How are they still in business!!!

Original review: June 16, 2019

First off I am not a company shill. I ordered a king size bed frame including headboard/footboard. The items all shipped as promised and arrived in flawless condition. AllModern's pricing was less than the competition's, which surprised me. I completed my order with AllModern then saw all the extremely negative reviews and was leery of when I would receive order. If it would be item ordered and condition upon arrival. I almost canceled my order due to same, but it was really too late. I am glad I did not cancel, and would at this time recommend AllModern.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I've read a lot of reviews I don't understand. I recently had a loveseat delivered. It was as advertised, aside from one leg that doesn't quite match. The box that was delivered had obviously been mishandled at the warehouse. There was significant damage and a lot of tape to try and cover it. I sent pictures and brought it to their attention immediately. I was told I could inspect it or have a replacement sent. I chose to inspect. The loveseat suffered some damage that wasn't awful, but it is visible. They offered a partial refund. Their communication was great and helped offset some bad warehouse workers.

Original review: June 3, 2019

Run away! Products are not as advertised and customer support is non existent. The pictures are not even remotely close to finished product and you will spend weeks trying to resolve any issues. Caveat Emptor!!

Original review: May 25, 2019

Updated on 06/07/2019: I wanted to give an update on my experience with AllModern. Firstly I will never order anything from them or Wayfair ever again. My first package was "lost" then, they sent me a new package and on the same day of delivery for the new package I received both orders at the same time. Started to put together the dresser and of course there is a piece where the screws were stripped and my boyfriend had to do some handy work to make this work. It was a pain! The dresser looks like what I ordered but just the pain in trying to get it here is just not worth it. The customer reviews on the website are all fixed, they don't allow negative feedback. I will never buy from them or Wayfair again and will warn anyone from doing so. I am just happy I received my order and can put this behind me.

Original Review: I ordered on May 4th 2019, received a tracking number and the company who ships to me through their website is FedEx. They never updated their website so I didn't think anything of it because sometimes that does happen but my package always comes through (never have used FedEx but I have no choice). Come to the date of the delivery and the package never shows up. I wait till after the weekend and give a call to AllModern and spoke with someone to be told that my package has been "lost". I have never had a package lost, ever.

They said they will send out a replacement right away. Received a new email and a new tracking number and the same thing is happening. FedEx has not updated their website and it has been 24 hours. I'm going to wait for over the weekend and will call AllModern. Have a good feeling that this package will get "lost". I have never experience this and if I don't receive my package I will NEVER EVER order through them again.

Original review: May 22, 2019

I purchased Bombay leather sofa from AllModern (little over $1000 on sale. Original price $2,550). Product description states that it is Genuine bovine top grain leather, which turned out to be false. I took toss pillow to several leather shops and was told that it is leather imitation. Not a real leather as it is described on AllModern website. Sofa does not have any labeling about upholstery material. I am returning the sofa and when I called AllModern to have a full refund and mentioned why I want it I was told that it is "leather material" and I have to pay the return shipment.

AllModern Company Information