3.2/5 (655 ratings)

About Waffle House

Waffle House Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Waffle House?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Waffle House?

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

This was my first time ordering takeout and the food was excellent! Go hungry because they give you a good amount of food. Fast service, friendly and Served Hot! I ordered the bacon, egg and hash brown skillet and my daughter had the waffle.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

The best experience at the waffle house on N. Cove Blvd. in Panama City Florida. All of the staff was extremely welcoming and friendly. I have never had a better experience in a restaurant. Everyone greeted me with smiles and light pleasant conversation. Food was delivered first and it was good also.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

The Waffle House right off exit 164 in Florence SC has to be the best one I have ever been to. Friendly staff, great food, and atmosphere. This should be the benchmark for all stores. Special shout out to Keita. 9 am on 9/6/21.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

Charlie and Wallie are two of the best in the service industry! They are very personal and kind. I appreciate their timely service and suggestions! They both deserve a raise and reward for some of the best service I have ever had.

Original review: April 17, 2022

Stopping to eat with my 9 yr old son in Carrollton KY. A few customers but not extremely busy. We got our drinks and my son knocked his cup over spilling his sprite. The waitress brought over 2 small dish rags and a garbage can and walked away. I cleaned up the mess and draped the soaking wet rags over the edge of garbage can and set the can at the end of the table on the floor. I set the empty glass on the outer edge of the table. Part of our order came out and the server put it on the table and walked away. We waited another 10 minutes to get an order of scrambled eggs. The garbage can remained at the end of our table until another waitress brought the eggs and then took the can away. I then I had to ask for a refill on the spilled drink.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2021

We called to place our order, no one answered. We then came in, the ** manager do not care about the customers. They do not care. The young lady was outside socializing and not taking orders. No one was in the restaurant, I don't see why the was not answering the phone. If you running a business make sure the people on duty care about making money and serving customers.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2021

Went in about 9:40pm on November 20, 2021. Waitress told us they weren't serving anyone else tonight. Waffle House is open 24 hours a day. Claimed they didn't have enough employees. There were 3 people working the grill and 3 waitresses and only about 7 people in there. She told us to go the the Forest location and they would serve us. We went to Forest and they had 3 people working there. Smiled and welcomed us as soon as we walked in. Our waitress was Ash and she took good care of us. Our meal was cooked well and very quick.

I told them about Timberlake location and was told they have done that a lot in recent months. If they don't want to work then don't let someone who really wants a job be hired. Timberlake location is less than 3 minutes from our home. Forest is across town but I will certainly drive a little further to be treated like they want to serve you. Thank you to Ash and the other 2 workers. We will be back to see you. To Timberlake we won't be back to eat there. I hope the district manager sees this and does something about it. What they did was awful and every one of those 6 people there should be fired.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

I asked them if they use any type of butter products to cook the eggs and hash browns because I am allergic to dairy. They told me that they used oil and I have been sick all day. Thank you very much. Seems like they just wanted me to spend money but was not concerned about me or my health. I will never go back.

Original review: May 26, 2021

Just leaving Waffle House 61st street Galveston, TX May 26th 2021. Waitress didn't seem to want to be there. Food came before my drinks. Eggs to runny. Couldn't get Waitress. Cook named Cricket saw I needed help. Took my Eggs and remade them better. Don't know Waitress name.. No name tag.. Waffle was just Not as good as Houston location 45N. and Rankin.

Original review: March 15, 2021

Me and my wife stopped in to have breakfast this morning and we were sieved menu’s that had not been wiped down and the table had not been wipe either. Where they sat us was only about 3ft from other customers. My coffee was served in a cup that had fresh lipstick on the rim. They are not wiping down the condiments after people use them and then they hand them to others to use. My food came to me wrong and they did not want make it right so I did not eat. All of that and we are sitting there and a few roaches come out from under the stove and one of the workers started stepping on them to kill them. All of this in one visit. I would really be surprised if there isn’t COVID going around in there. Lots of people not wearing masks when they come in. Terrible place to be.

Waffle House Company Information