Waffle House

• 12%
  • 16%
  • 28%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Waffle House?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Waffle House?
    Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed March 14, 2024

I went in to this Waffle House on 3-14-2024 and the staff there are very very rude and do not care at all, I waited at the front counter and a woman manager just was doing her own thing and staring at me, didn't greet me or say nothing to me at all, talk about rude, two other staff members were sat down at a table stuffing their faces with food and staring at me and said nothing at all, worst restaurant service ever, we will never ever try to eat here again, I could get better service from a dog than I could get at waffle house, two thumbs down.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed March 11, 2024

This staff works very well together! Store 434 all deserve a raise!! Food came fast. Customers were all having a great time with staff. I would come back if I lived closer! Portions were plenty and hashbrowns, bacon and waffle were all cooked perfectly!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Punctuality & SpeedProcess

Reviewed Feb. 21, 2024

Received an offer for hire immediately after on site interview. Interviewer transferred by the DM, Store manager unaware of the situation, finally spoke with DM about situation. Told to be at orientation, arrived early, completed training. As the 5 hour day ended, I was told I HAD TWO MORE CONSECUTIVE DAYS OF TRAINING, which had never been discussed during this entire process.

Staff

Reviewed Jan. 12, 2024

She came to our table with a smile and repeated our order and delivered our order with a smile. Ms. Keke Just Provided All Around Great Service and also Greeted us warmly as we entered the Establishment and when we left she wished us well also☺️.

Verified purchase
      Customer Service

Reviewed Oct. 20, 2023

Lady working at 11:28 am was rude, hung up on media and charged me 4 taxes and a tip that I never agreed to. I tried asking her to explain my ticket, she yelled over me while I was speaking. She has no home training. My ticket order number is **.

PricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 20, 2023

This place was absolutely amazing! My food this morning for me and my family was spot on and quick. The cook did an amazing job. She also even double checked to see if things were ok. My server Andrea was on top of everything! My family was very happy. The price was amazing. We got more food than we would have anywhere else for that money and it was real food. My over medium eggs was spot on! I honestly just couldn’t have asked for better service! Thank you. Keep up the good work.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed June 8, 2023

My wife and I go about once a week. At HWY 59 in Mandeville La. The waitress was rude. Screwed up our order. All plastic plates and hardware. All because her friends are sitting at a table. She was inconvenienced. Did come and asked for refills.

Reviewed May 22, 2023

Went to Waffle House in Morganton. What I ordered was suppose to be around 10.00 plus tax..I get to looking at receipt and they have charged a service fee and on top of that a Togo product fee..Are you serious..As a business those are items YOU are supposed to provide..It was a bacon and egg sandwich on top of that. You may have not noticed but eggs have came back down to a 1.00..Well I for one won't be back.

Price

Reviewed April 17, 2023

I wanted something different than just fast food. I hadn't been to a Waffle House in a long time. So I decided to get an order to go. Menu price for what I ordered was 10.75, but she came back with a total of almost 13.00. I was charged a 20% surcharge on a carry out order. Outrageous! I'll never return. Food wasn't too good either. Waffle was mushy. Not crispy. Bacon was overcooked.

Profile pic of the author.
      Staff

Reviewed March 21, 2023

I went to the Waffle House nearest me, and I have to say it is the best thing I have ever eaten in my entire life. I was tasting heaven! First off, I walked in and was greeted with a jolly hello from the employees. I sat down and was helped with service right away. I went with the All-Star Special, and that waffle was absolutely amazing. I would take one drink from the glass and they would come and fill it right back up to the brim. Nonetheless, it was incredible and I can't wait to take the family back sometime.

Waffle House Company Information