2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.48/5

T.G.I. Friday's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T.G.I. Friday's?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about T.G.I. Friday's?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

On 1/10/2020 had a retirement party at this location. 15 to 20 minutes after sitting down and ordering food and drinks. The water was turned off to the building and no one notified use until after my guest started to complain about not receiving their drinks. The manager was no help with resolving this situation. Employees was using restrooms and couldn't wash their hands. How was the dishes getting wash? I will NEVER patronize TGI Fridays again.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

To sit in and have drinks with friends is great. It depends on which location you go to. The food is nice for a Bar. You just have be careful of the time you go, 8t can be too many young teenagers in there acting a fool.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I like the food that you can ask not to have salt added to fries or other items. You can control your salt intake or ask for different side orders and the staff in Orleans Hotel in Vegas are very professional and patient, kind. Customer service is great. The only 1 I have been to.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

Love their Jack Daniel Items Shrimp/Steak and they always have great drinks! The bar is always fun to sit at with the TV's on the wall watch your fave sport. I have always had great food - great service!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

The staff is always in a great attitude no a long way to get seating it's a great place to bring a date, children's or just hang out with friends. Food is always delicious and waiters always attend to you needs with sympathy.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

Servers are friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. Long time customer of this chain. Some of my favorite menu items have been removed. They also limited the unlimited appetizer menu ☹️. However I continue to go because I enjoy the atmosphere and it is very convenient for me.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

This is a nice place to dine. My only issue with them is that they change their menu too often. Prices are good great atmosphere. Food is usually good. Hours of operation are good for any schedule. Staff is usually very friendly.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I wish there were more healthy options in these restaurants. Most of the menu is friends or very high calorie. I have always had to make substitutions when ordering which they are good about but it would be nice to just order something healthy.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2019

TGI has different types of food that melts in your mouth. It has a variety of different kinds. So if you want to eat healthy have a delicious salad. Or have a burger with fries. Or delicious ribs. Lots of good drinks.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

We arrived at about 7:30 on a Saturday night. The place was busy but not crowded. We were seated right away and ordered our drinks and appetizers which arrived in a short time at which we ordered filet mignon dinners, cooked medium. They arrived on large plates with a scoop of mashed potatoes and a few sprigs of broccoli, a big plate with little food on it.

Upon cutting into the meat, found it to be raw (not rare). They were both the same way. Called the waitress over but she didn't seem to understand what I was talking about until I showed it to her. She took them back to the kitchen and returned with them and the manager. The steaks were horrible to which he was very apologetic about. They redid the whole order which came out acceptable. After dinner, we ordered dessert and coffee. She griped about having to make a fresh pot. She then informed me they didn't have any cream so she brought out a small bottle of low fat milk. I gave one star because the onion rings and cheesecake were very good.

T.G.I. Friday's Company Information