3.29/5

123 T.G.I. Friday's Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 14, 2018

TGIFridays has been my favorite place for years, but my last 2 visits have been terribly disappointing. Last night I ordered quesadillas without onions. They came limp, soaked in oil and I got a large piece of onion in my second bite. I think I'm done with this place. No third strike!

Original review: April 14, 2018

I'm a Stripes member, and I have redeemed points before, it was a painless process. Apparently, something must have changed drastically. We used to be able to supply the account number, and that was it. Now, you have to redeem it on the mobile app and give a long verbal number code (a cumbersome and inefficient process). Well, my Jack Daniels sirloin and shrimp must not have been on the 'approved' redeemable list, because there was a problem. The manager had to come to my table and make sure I had the correct number, no problem, but what happened to the old seamless process? When they sorted it out, they ended up charging me $18.99 for my entree and crediting me $14.99 for the default sirloin and shrimp entree. The Jack Daniels version only cost $15.99 according to the menu, so something is wrong there.

They explained it by saying they couldn't credit me the $.99 for the Jack Daniels sauce, no big deal. But why did they charge me $18.99 for a $15.99 entree and only credit me $14.99 off the bill? I don't want money or anything free, this is chump change. But I want to let it be known that this is a poor way to conduct business. Changes need to be made. My wife and I are fairly loyal customers to Friday's, but this experience may force us to reconsider our dining choices. In this digital age, this kind of mistake is inexcusable and should be embarrassing to the Friday's brand name. I'm not blaming the employees. It appears that either the employees aren't trained to use the points system, or the system just isn't there. Either way, it's a corporate problem.

Original review: March 15, 2018

My husband and I went to the Friday’s at the Orange CT location. We both ordered the salmon. I started to eat and pick around the inside of my salmon and noticed that it was raw inside. Which I have a thing about not eating raw fish. I cook salmon all the time and I know how it is suppose to look inside. I don’t know what was going on in that restaurant today. March 15, 2018, but the waiter was doing a lot of apologizing to customers. Not going back there.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

Service is very poor. Call in an order and was told nothing is working right now. Machine is not working. Can't place order online. Was told by manager, what kind of eating place do that, very poor quality, after told that I did not bother to order.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

This company is so pitiful at so called (Customer Relations), you can only talk to someone in a foreign country and corporate is so scared to let you talk to someone at corporate, they outsource contact!!! Your so-called, Corporate Office Customer Relations is operated like corporate office. When you leave a message with operator that is as far as it goes. You can’t get ahold of and talk to no one!! Customer service is operated about like their store in Dallas near tollway!!!! If this company was interested in fixing this they would fire the head of this office!!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about T.G.I. Friday's?

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I have visited the TGI Fridays on HWY 64 in Cordova, TN twice and both times were trash. The first time was a call in order, the steak was cold hard and inedible and the ribs were old, dry and disgusting. The second time we made the mistake of choosing to dine in. Needless to say, this experience was horrible as well. When we're FINALLY seated, we sat there 30 minutes with no waiter, water or anything. After 15 more minutes we asked to speak with a manager. After waiting for him, he appeared and of course he apologized but he looked like he was high or strung out on drugs. I don't think he even understood our complaint, he started apologizing before we could finish as it if was rehearsed. This type of behavior is unacceptable. There were employees/children all over the place talking and playing but definitely not working. I will not be returning to this or any other TGI Fridays location. I am done.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

My wife had a craving for French Onion soup. So we went to the Friday's at the Falls in Miami. Wrong move. Got there about 7:30 pm. Place basically empty... waited forever to be seated... Waited longer to get a tea and a lemonade... Ordered Onion Soup, Fried Shrimp/Mashed Potatoes and Fish & Chips. Repeated the order to the waitress to make sure she got it right. The food took even longer to arrive. But wait, NO Soup. Oh, did you want soup with that? Yes, we did. OK, Soup will be out in a few minutes but you can start with the burnt shrimp :). I send my cold fries back. The mashed potatoes had a brownish color to them. 10 minutes later she got her beloved Onion Soup. Secret Recipe. Their Onion Soup has NO onions. Guess you can't please all the people all the time. How do these people stay in business? Never again.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

TGI Fridays at #2473 is very unprofessional. I tried ordering my food by phone however I was unable to describe the drink to the person taking my order. So I came inside. Once inside I was not greeted and treated very poorly. I ordered my food and my drink. The drink did not taste the same at all. I listened to the manager and she explained that possibly it may have been a different drink. I described the drink to her and she told the bartender to make it. I made sure that I told them to add boba to the drink. She didn't and when I request that she do so she got upset. Stormed into the kitchen to find the manager. That took about 10 minutes then she handed me a sloppy cup of drink.

The manager bust through the doors and said, "We don't add boba to the drink." I then had to explain again everything that I had in the drink once again. She rolled her eyes and asked another employee to charge me for the bobas. The employee came out and basically threw them in my hands. One container fell on the floor. The employee Ariel turned her back and didn't say anything to me. The manager walked past and didn't say anything to me. I was still waiting patiently to pay .49 for Boba. So after waiting for the long period of time. Ariel followed me out to the parking lot. She then told me I had to pay for the boba.

I told her that I decided that I wanted to return the food. The manager came over with a hostile attitude. She didn't apologize, try to rectify the situation or anything. She simply printed out a receipt and said that I'd receive a refund in three business days. This was very inconvenient and embarrassing. I was treated unfairly and poorly. I think that TGI Friday's should definitely look into this situation. I've only had the pleasure of dining with them twice and this will definitely be my last time. I'm not only giving TGI Friday's a bad review on google but I will also be posting this to my social media networks.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I have been a member of Friday's Rewards club for over 7 years, and have only recently encountered any problems. During the past 3 or 4 months, I haven't been able to redeem my rewards points because the website does not recognize my email as being linked to my points; but here's the thing. Friday's sends messages to my email address, I'm able to sign into my account using that address, and my visits/points histories are linked to that email. I have tried to work this out with their tech people repeatedly, but it is still happening. They've suggested that there is a problem with my email address, but can't tell me what that might be, and can't explain why my points history is linked to that email. Quite frustrating. Fridays' doesn't really seem interested in fixing the problem.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

They say big ribs are bigger. NOT. I’m glad they didn't say juicier because they were dry and tasted like jerky. They use to be real good. TGIFridays need to get it together on the food and not just focus on their bar drinks.

T.G.I. Friday's Company Information