KFC

• 5%
  • 6%
  • 71%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC?
    Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed July 10, 2024

I went to the local KFC after ordering online. When I got to the order mic and told them I had an online order I was told to pull up to the second door not pickup window. I did as advised then waited there for 10 minutes wondering where my order was. There was also a pickup in front of me apparently waiting for his order. I actually watched another car pull up to the mic order come to the window pay and drive off with their order. At that point I decided to go in and investigate.

Upon entering I was greeted by "What do you want?" from a lady wearing a headset. When I advised her I was waiting on my online order I was told it takes time to cook fish. I responded "I didn't order fish I ordered tenders and mashed potatoes". She then reached up and grabbed a sack informing me there it was but she was busy. I asked where my nuggets which came with any order on their current special. She complained about it not being on order but said even though she wasn't supposed to give it to me she would accusing me of having an attitude.

I guess wanting an order you have paid for is an attitude at KFS I don't know. When I got home I then found my order was incomplete. Rather then go back and argue I called in a complaint. When talking to the rep to complain I was transferred to the refund department. I must admit that confused me. I didn't call in for a refund I called in to report my treatment and the discourtesy of the lady in their store. I was than informed I would be refunded for the missing items from my order within 3 days. No apology no concern for the treatment or attitude of the service in their store. In the future we will be going to Churches or Popeyes where we hopefully will get at least courteous service!

Reviewed July 7, 2024

Salty. Salty. Salty. Barely edible. The mash was good but the pot pie and chicken was ruined by the excessive amount of salt. Had to throw it out. Even my guests and kids would not eat it. Ended up making sandwiches. You people should be embarrassed.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServiceOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed July 5, 2024

My complaint is in regards to the KFC on GAR highway in Somerset MA.. I placed an online order with the app which is garbage. I made a mistake on my order because we decided on an 8 pc tenders instead of a 12 pc but I forgot to take the 12 piece off the order. I realized it right after put the order in. I was trying to find a way to change my mistake on the app but could not find a way. I called that store and asked them to change the order when I was informed with an attitude that I needed to call 1-800-CALL KFC.

When I called that number I got someone that I was having trouble understanding because of her accent. She looked up the order and informed me it was too late because the order was already being made and she could not change it or cancel it. When I picked up the order and mentioned I wasn't happy the guy at the window gave me an attitude and then slammed the window in my face. So I paid 26 $ for something I did not want and plenty of attitude to go with it. If that was a Chick-fil-A they would have bent over backwards to make me happy. A new Chick-fil-A is being built nearby and I hope they take take all their business.

Online & App

Reviewed June 28, 2024

It's too bad almost all KFC in Pasco FL don't recognize deals in their app. You can make your own KFC chicken with Marion Kay..(Chicken Season Plus). KFC's original from the start. Tastes really close.

Reviewed June 19, 2024

Peoria, Illinois. Allen Road location. Staff & service is terrible. especially the female manager. Many reasons why not to go there but my my number one reason... manager arguing with the customer. Terrible service. Staff yelling at each other. Staff smells like pot. Don't take my word for it, go in there and see for yourself (for a special experience, try the drive thru)

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed June 14, 2024

The chicken, extra Crispy, was tasteless. More than $20 of the chicken went into the garbage. KFC used be be very good. Obviously, they've changed and/or stopped even trying. The gravy on the potatoes is tasteless as well. Again, used to be fantastic. Even the coleslaw has suffered. I don't know what they have done, but they're losing customers. I gave them 2 opportunities in the last year, but I won't be back at all. The Colonel Harland David Sanders would be truly ashamed.

Reviewed June 10, 2024

The chicken was so salty I could hardly eat it. KFC is supposed to be the best but this was the 2nd time I've ordered from this store and can't believe it was so bad. One side of my chicken was soggy. Looked like it had been sitting in water.

Punctuality & SpeedOnline & App

Reviewed June 1, 2024

I ordered from the app for the first time and I arrived when my the app said my order was ready. I was told to “pull over in the parking lot for 17 minutes!” This was very inconvenient because I was late to the picnic.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedOnline & App

Reviewed June 1, 2024

KFC has gone downhill as far as service to their customers. Their online app is a joke. Didn’t receive my order until 25 minutes after promised time, even though the app said it was ready. Tried another KFC and had the same issue. Made my comments known on the survey that was sent to me via email. Was suppose to hear from someone within 48 hours. As of 5 days later haven’t heard anything. KFC has lost my business.

Reviewed May 19, 2024

Experience was fine but not one person was wearing a hair net and all of the workers should have been with their long hair. Not trying to get anyone in trouble but the food serve classes state a hair net has to be used.

KFC Company Information