2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.24/5
Based on 1,180 ratings submitted in the last year

KFC Reviews

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

When I think about crispy fried chicken recipe then at first thought about KFC fried chicken. KFC always provides crispy crunchy chicken. I think KFC is the world's no one brand who provides most yummy chicken.

Original review: July 22, 2019

My nana took me to KFC and they gave me a cookie with my meal! I also love spicy chickennnn! Go eat KFC nowwww! I'm so happy I could just eat all the chicken in the world. ILY KFC. I rate this 5 stars!!

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 25, 2019

I always get the same lady at the counter. Her name is Dana. She is always smiling and very kind. I never have to worry about my food being old or cold. She always takes good care of me, and I usually go on my lunch break, and waiting long has never been a problem. Good job Dana. I will be back.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

KFC advertises a $5 fill up but not one KFC has one!! False advertising!!! Sounds like a class action lawsuit looking for a place to happen. Total scam on the public!! Don't eat there and let the corporation know what is going on.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Depending on the KFC you visit will determine your experience. We recently moved from Roseville to Brentwood. The one in Roseville is clean, great food and customer service. The one here in Brentwood is dirty, bland food and surly customer service. We tried the famous chicken sandwich in Brentwood and there was no pickles or sauce on the sandwich. I contacted KFC headquarters and they did reply with a sorry and hope we'd try again, but no coupons to entice us back. My parents have had the same experience in the Bay area. They don't go to their nearest KFC as it is not good. They travel to a farther one.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

I bought the 20 fill up. 8 pieces of chicken, 3 lg sides, 4 biscuits. Let me tell you the chicken was so small I just could not believe it. Like the breast was as long as a standard cigarette. And a leg was the size of a wing. I promptly called the 1800 number and told the lady about my bad experience. She told me someone would call me maybe later. No call as of today but I will be calling back! This also happened about 2 yrs ago. I got a 10 gift certificate then. By the way this KFC is in Collinsville. Va near Martinsville. Va 24112. I dont think I will ever go back. Too many times this has happened.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

On my way to the Hilo airport, I paid $13+/- for a 12 piece of Nashville Hot Chicken Wings to eat while waiting for my flight. What I received as a box full of grease. There was so much grease, it soaked through the container and bag. I placed in another bag and it soaked through it. When I went to eat the chicken, it was soaked with grease and no taste. I threw the whole box into the nearest trash can. NASTY -- NEVER AGAIN! I would have gotten more satisfaction throwing the $13+/- out of the car window.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

As my family walked into KFC at 7:30pm on 12-29-19, an employee of KFC says, “well crap!”. It took several minutes for another employee to appear from behind the wall beside the cash register to ask us what we wanted. She then proceeded to tell us they were almost out of chicken and since it was so late, they weren’t frying any more chicken. A few of us had to use the restroom but decided not to because of the stench and uncleanliness. We ended up going somewhere else because we clearly were not welcome.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

This KFC really needs to get shut down. The food is horrible even the drinks was disgusting. Please hire better employees who cares about Good quality food. This is my last time going to KFC which sucks because this is one of me and my kids favorite places to eat.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

Went to Bombay KFC and the place so dirty and cant get your order right. Ordered to have in restaurant. Got it given in takeaway bag but was glad cause there was nowhere to sit as every table was dirty as and floor and dont get me started about restrooms. And need to Google all the other reviews to get the message and when you lay complaints they dont follow up nor do they care.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

KFC Company Information