3.6/5 (342 ratings)

About KFC

KFC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

So disappointed. KFC on Clinton Hwy in Knoxville Tn., I normally have great service from them but today I decided to order from the app, thinking that "how convenient and quick." MY Mistake. I ordered two (2) $30.00 each meals that included an 8 piece bucket of chicken and 8 piece tenders, 1 large mash potatoes and gravy,1 large coleslaw and large fries. Again I ordered two of these meals, 1 Xtra crispy and the other in original. And added a half gallon of lemonade and a redeemed a free chicken sandwich with no pickles. They had over an hour to get this ready. My spouse and grandson picked up the order on their way home and it was missing 1 of the entire $30 meals and the one we did get was cold. Then the chicken sandwich not only had pickles on it but it had extra pickles on it. I also asked for barbecue sauce for the tenders and got everything but the barbecue sauce.

My spouse and grandson left home, went back to them and said we were missing the second chicken meal on the order. They gave my grandson a bucket of chicken and biscuits only. So I get on cell phone speaker phone to speak with the manager because they never pick up the phone and it rings/busy like it is off the line. I explained what was missing and the issues. The Manager or lady said she couldn't remake all of that food without having the food back. I asked how was I suppose to bring back the items I didn't even get. She said she gave us more chicken and biscuits and that was all she would do. So I pay over $70.00 for only have my food order. No way! I want something done about this and I still have a whole house to feed dinner.

I am calling corporate on them. Got a super nice customer service representative and she took my info and I held for refund department just to get disconnected and it entered their personal voice-mail boxes. So I am calling back again. I use to work in customer service and now do analytic reporting for the same company so we can avoid customer dissatisfaction like these. I am more than happy to point out why the revenue suffers for the company as a whole on treating customers like this and where the failures are. Second person to answer was super nice and got me over to that department. If this is how the store treats the customers from online/app order and try to short them food/items and serve the old cold food and get stuff wrong then no wonder people do not use it more often.

This is the poorest service I have had with a restaurant in a very long time. So I send out the warning... Watch Out! I called corporate # and they refunded the items and all is good. But I would warn you to not take this type of service from what you are paying large sums of money for. If we make them aware of the issues then corporate will make steps to correct this type of behavior and lack of service issues. Corp did fix my issues. Thank you so much KFC corporate and your customer care reps did a wonderful job making me feel like I was being heard!!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

I ordered food through kfc.com for a "quick pick up". I was charged 33.09. upon arriving to pick up my food and receiving a confirmation email I am told they do not have my order. I said I'm not going to argue. I'll get the refund later. Let me place another order. ** says, "Would you like chicken?" Well it is Kentucky fried CHICKEN! She then states, "We just ran out of chicken." So you took my money and didn't give me anything but an attitude. I'm sure they are doing this to a lot of people at 8036 Pacific Ave Tacoma, WA 98408. Fraud! So disgraceful. Foolery.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

Ordered $19 worth of food through the KFC app for pickup. Wasn't given any time or date option. Order went through and I drove 10 minutes to the KFC to find they are closed. Double checked and it was the right location for pickup. Now KFC won't refund or give me the food. Keep saying the same thing...."We will escalate your case and someone will call you back."

Original review: Dec. 9, 2021

Not sure what happened with KFC. I've been going there with my family since the 60's. Their food is bland. The "new" original chicken is horrible. Their "new" Fries are horrible. I seldom get the correct order when I go. KFC, GET IT TOGETHER OR GET OUT.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2021

He was very rude, unfriendly, he gave me bad service. I don't know why they would have someone like him working there. He had no smile at all. He made me feel like I was unwelcome there I think he even flipped me the bird.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

I had a problem with my food. Made a complaint. ** the manager at 680 East Horizon Ridge called. Was very kind and polite. He made it right. Thank you **. I would return to this KFC again. Very clean and efficient.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I asked for 6 pieces of chicken only. I was told I would have to pay for the sides anyway. I said, "I don't want sides, just chicken. Will I get a better price without the sides." He said no. So I paid in total $24.28 with tax for 6 pieces of chicken, big box of fries, and a package of corn, both sides I did not want. The location was at KFC 6555 Lundy's Lane Niagara Falls Ontario. Very disappointing as I travelled from Fonthill to get the chicken as I had had it before 4 pieces no sides for a good price. And it was delicious and I told others how good the chicken was. Today however the chicken was dry.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

Ordered the "#1 Combo". Drove all the way home in traffic. Relaxed on the table. Prepared the napkins. Opened the box. And could not believe my eyes. A freaking COOKIE. Where the ** is the ** coleslaw? Who controls this? A "#1 combo" needs to come with: CHICKEN, SLAW, AND MASHED TATOS. NO FREAKING COOKIE. Who thought to do that?? I just threw away my whole meal. I REFUSE to eat it without the REQUIRED coleslaw that these idiots DO NOT INCLUDE.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

Hello! Today my husband and I tried your new chicken sandwich. While it was very good, I noticed that the breading did not contain the 11 herbs and spices as your regular chicken. When I think of KFC I think of 11 herbs and spices. I've eaten KFC since the mid-60s. I really expected the herbs and spices to be there. So disappointed in that. Any way to make a change? I think your product would sell better by adding the herbs and spices. Thank you for having a forum that I could pass on my suggestion. Carla **

Original review: April 29, 2021

Ordered 8 pc. chicken, 12 pc. tenders and large fries. $40 worth. Fries was the only "tasty" item, but for $4.39, I would have expected a lot more than the handful I got. Chicken was bland, tasteless, greasy and the smallest pieces I have ever seen for twice the price of Popeyes. 11 herbs my **! I cannot believe KFC remains in business. Worst product ever-I will never again bring my business to KFC. As far as I am concerned, their offerings are nothing short of garbage! Purchase was made on 4/23/2021 @ 01:48 PM.

KFC Company Information