2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.25/5

KFC Reviews

Original review: June 24, 2020

Went to the Evans Mills KFC 2 days ago, went home to eat the chicken and the it was raw. My fiance opened his $ 20 fill up and it was burnt and hard. Couldn't eat it at all. I was sick after I ate a small piece of my chicken tenders. We had to throw it all in the garbage. THE STAFF SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES..

Resolution response: June 25, 2020

After I went through several different channels, and repeating myself so much that I copied and pasted everything-twice, I was sent an email that they will be refunding me. This was through Grubhub. Kfc on Facebook got me through to them. I was told the refund will be on my card soon. Great response time. If you can get anyone. Takes time to find the right place, but they responded quickly once I did.

Original review: June 24, 2020

Ordered through grubhub. Grubhub did great. But when we opened the 8 piece bucket, most of it was bite-sized chicken pieces. Called and was repeatedly hung up on. Then finally told nothing can be done unless we complain to grubhub. Called corporate. They said I will get a feedback something in 3 business days. Taylorsville Utah location. Never again!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 11, 2020

We had been on the road for 2 days and were finally home in Walsenburg, Colorado. We decided since it was late, almost dark and we did not want to have to make dinner that we would stop at the Walsenburg KFC. We ordered 2 of the $4 chicken tender fillup meals. Well they did not have that item there but they had a $12 tenders box that had 2 more tenders than the 5$ fillup box. Well we were hungry and tired so we ordered 2 of the $12 tender boxes. The lady at the window said that they were cooking more tenders and asked us to pull up front and wait... We waited about 10 minutes and she brought us our meals. Without checking we headed home 12 miles away.

When we got home and opened our boxes, mine looked like a normal KFC chicken tenders meal with quite small tenders, but when my wife opened her box the tenders looked like chicken gizzards that had been in the fryer for 2 hours??? I cannot believe that any normal person would put those in a box and sell them to anyone. When I called and asked to speak to a manager the man on the line told me that there was no manager available, but I could talk to him. After I explained what had happened, he seemed busy but quickly offered to replace the tenders if we returned them with the receipt? A 25 mile round trip to get replacement tenders was out of the question. Live and learn. The Walsenburg KFC has no quality control and serves terrible food to their customers. We were so disappointed that we will never return to the Walsenburg KFC. My advice would be to avoid this place.

Original review: June 11, 2020

I went to KFC on Bergen street Newark NJ. Employee not using face mask and gloves when taking ordér and handling food. The manager was right there and seeing all this and did nothing I took pictures of person who served my food without mask and gloves.

Original review: June 7, 2020

So mad, we did a mobile order for KFC and then we had to wait in the drive through, even though we already ordered food. And another man did the same thing but went In the drive though again cause his food was wrong. What is the point?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC?

Original review: May 16, 2020

My husband told KFC several times of my allergy several times!!!! The manager even gave us the food and said they were cautious. They smothered my potatoes with the very ingredient that My husband made them very aware that I was allergic to! The worst part is not having to go to the hospital because I almost died!!! But the spit in the face they gave me by sending me a damn $20 check basically telling me, “oh well!” TF why I don’t eat at ** holes like this place! He wanted to go is the ONLY REASON why tf I gave them a chance!!!! Not only did they really mess up and jeopardize my life’s breath and well being but gave me a slap in the face!!!! They will so apologize when I have a lawyer call the CEO!!!! So if you have any allergy you should skip this place because they surely don’t give a crap if they kill you!!!!

Original review: April 10, 2020

I went to the KFC on route 38 in Cherry Hill, New Jersey on April 9, 2020. I purchased the $20.00 fill up box; which consists of 2 large sides, 4 biscuits and eight pieces of chicken. I should've known that this was going to be not totally satisfying by the tone of the worker's voice and when she offered the crispy chicken instead of original. When I picked up my order, I noticed that the worker was wearing a long wig with just a hat. Regardless of it being her real hair or not, her hair should have been covered. Even if management didn't require her to do this, it is common sense to have all hair covered. When I arrived home it was about 730pm, and began to eat with family, I found a strand of hair embedded in the breading of the chicken. I had not seen this before.

Since the Covid19, many businesses have modified their hours and close at 8PM. Needless to say, I didn't have time to return the food for a refund. However, if that were not the case, I would have taken the entire order back for a refund. I was annoyed, disappointed and still hungry because I did not want to eat any of the food that appeared clean. I feel like I gave away $20.00 because I didn't get my money's worth and ended up making boxed macaroni and cheese. I would've been better off saving my money and cooking that night. I will not buy anything from KFC again.

Original review: March 11, 2020

I am so done with KFC!!! Every time I have gone in over the last few years I have swore I would never go back. About 18 months ago I went to three different stores and none of them had any chicken! A couple of months ago I tried again and surprise, no chicken. How can you stay in business when you never have any product? I decided to try again today, I went in for take out. The counter has a big chunk broken on it. I asked how long it had been like that and the guy said it had been several months. I should of turned around and left. If you can't maintain your counter that everyone can see what does your back areas that aren't visible look like? Yuck!

Again, no original chicken beasts! He offered a wing or leg to replace the beast. That seems like a fair trade. What a joke! I ended up with extra crispy, I didn't come in and ask for original because I like extra crispy!!! This was at 5:30 pm, the start of your dinner business when you should have plenty of product. Then to top that off, when I got home I only had eleven pieces of chicken. Popeye's is looking better and better. You should look at your roots when you actually had adult managers that had a stake in the business and provided customer service. What you have now is a profit hungry corporation that doesn't give a shit about their customers. It's too bad because I prefer your chicken, but my disappointing experiences over the past couple of years had finally broke me.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

KFC advertises a $5 fill up but not one KFC has one!! False advertising!!! Sounds like a class action lawsuit looking for a place to happen. Total scam on the public!! Don't eat there and let the corporation know what is going on.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Depending on the KFC you visit will determine your experience. We recently moved from Roseville to Brentwood. The one in Roseville is clean, great food and customer service. The one here in Brentwood is dirty, bland food and surly customer service. We tried the famous chicken sandwich in Brentwood and there was no pickles or sauce on the sandwich. I contacted KFC headquarters and they did reply with a sorry and hope we'd try again, but no coupons to entice us back. My parents have had the same experience in the Bay area. They don't go to their nearest KFC as it is not good. They travel to a farther one.

KFC Company Information