3.0/5 (2382 ratings)

About KFC

KFC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC?

Original review: June 22, 2022

I went through the drive thru on Union Rd today in West Seneca NY. I asked to place two separate orders and told them I had disabled people in the van. They told me they could not do separate orders and to come in. I just drove away and went elsewhere. They always do separate orders at McDonald’s and Arby's. How ignorant they are at KFC..I have a big van with people with disabilities and you couldn’t help me.? Wow. Never will go there again.

Original review: May 8, 2022

Horrible service. I placed my order online. Order stated pick up at 9:40. I gave 5 mins. extra so that I wouldn't have to wait...WELL WAS I EVER WRONG!!! I waited 25 mins...So I ask the lady if my gravy is in the bag? She takes the bag back from me and says she's going to check. Fine, so I follow her back into the restaurant, she looks in the bag then she turns around and tosses my $25 bag of food on the GARBAGE where customers put trays that they've finished with and the bag isn't even closed. I WAS SHOCKED>> I am still in shock. So, I recover and I ask her politely to fold and close the bag properly for me and hand it to me nicely because I am in fact a human being. I let her know that it was a $25 bag and she was wrong to treat it that way as I had waited a very long time to get it.

I was angry but while I was waiting and huffing and puffing I went outside to get air so I wouldn't make THEM feel bad. The ingrate started yelling at me, so I told her she was rude and that she was wrong and strong and that is very wrong! I left the store and decided to do this review. I hope it helps others. The store should be closed or all employees replaced, very poor representatives of the KFC BRAND

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 24, 2022

Ordered 2 ea. Chicken Breasts & 2 ea. Thighs & 2 ea. Sides Takeout & $40.00 Bucks!!! The Chicken Was Mostly Bone! Very Little Meat! Have Ordered From Same Location For years! With No Issues! Not Any More!...Even If This Meal Was Free! I Still Would NOT WANT IT! The Employees Were Very Nice! KFC Will Bite The Dust! Sadly! Very Soon! Shame On You Pepsico!

Original review: April 11, 2022

KFC LOCATED RIVERDALE AND SHELBY DR. I had to stop and enter this review. I can’t wait another day. It’s 1pm on Monday, 4/11/2022. I pulled up to place my order. The young lady’s voice was rude and it wasn’t any better as I pulled around to pay for my order. I had stopped going to this location because of the horrible customer service. Today was the last straw. Whoever owns this location should do something about the customer service.

Original review: April 9, 2022

They have a lot of mistakes with the order always and very bad services. My order deliver part and after 2:30 hours they say your food will deliver after 15 minutes. I will never deal with them as they unrespected restaurant

Original review: April 8, 2022

My husband went to pick up dinner for us tonight at the KFC in Arnold, MO. Just tried to order chicken from this same location last weekend and we were told it would be 30 minutes before they had any chicken. This time we ordered hot wings and were told by a girl working the drive thru it would be a 20 minute wait. My husband kind of laughed and said, "Do you ever have chicken done to just order," and and all of a sudden a male voice came on YELLING how no one ever orders hot wings so they have to cook them. Of course my husband told him not to be copping an attitude with him and yelling and then of course cursing ensued. I was on the phone in the truck and I don't think the person working knew this. This was uncalled for behavior and I do not appreciate it. If this employee has a problem with his job maybe he should go get a new one. Very unprofessional. WILL NOT BE RETURNING. Donna **

Original review: Feb. 27, 2022

I paid 50 dollars for a 12 piece tender meal and a 5 piece Nashville meal, the tenders were the size of long sliced pickles some of them the size of nuggets they were dry and hard. What happened? KFC has gone so far downhill. I'm never going there again. Whoever it is that took over ruined it. This will be the next chain to go out of business.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2022

It's been 1 1/2 weeks now. I just videoed the chicken I had kept for proof as I threw it out today. I had ordered a bucket of original and box of wings original plus sides. Spent over $32 on the meals. It was freezing cold so when I got home and saw they gave me extra crispy which we hate and wrong sides, I called. I was told I could come back on another day. So I went in the next day. Stood at front counter for at least 5 min before anybody approached me. I was only customer there. I explained the situation. Lady had to get manager. I repeated again. She brought me back a box of chicken. I explained again I had a bucket of original chic and box of wings. She grumbled and said something I couldn't hear. She went to other side and threw box down hard on table saying I never said able and was still mumbling. She came back around with bucket in bag.

I asked if the correct sides were there and sorry for confusion about wanting original. She BLEW up at me saying I never told her Orignal!!! She was very, very hateful. She kept going off as she threw the bag down..So I said sorry for wanting what I paid for, but she could keep it with that attitude. I called corporate which was shown online and filled out a complaint online. I have not heard from KFC to fix this. I was a regular there at least every other week. Needless to say I am not returning nor is my family.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

Very terrible experience. Waited in line in drive thru for 30 minutes and when I got to the window and asked why not just move the person with the 15 minute big order to pull to the side and for corporates number, one of the workers came and swung on me and was acting like they wanted my receipt. The worst thing about is the General Manager was there and banned me for it. I had to call the police about the attack. I even contacted KFC and no response. The whole ordeal is on cam. I will be going to the courthouse about this and that worker.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2022

I went through the drive thru. I ordered 12 Chicken Tenders, got to the window to pay and he tells me that will be $37.52...WHAT??? Are they made of gold?? You have got to be kidding me??? You can cancel the order if you'd like, darn straight I want to cancel the order!! That's more then $2.00 per tender, that's a rip off, highway robbery!!! Never again!!

KFC Company Information