3.15/5

437 KFC Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 22, 2019

My nana took me to KFC and they gave me a cookie with my meal! I also love spicy chickennnn! Go eat KFC nowwww! I'm so happy I could just eat all the chicken in the world. ILY KFC. I rate this 5 stars!!

Original review: May 25, 2019

I always get the same lady at the counter. Her name is Dana. She is always smiling and very kind. I never have to worry about my food being old or cold. She always takes good care of me, and I usually go on my lunch break, and waiting long has never been a problem. Good job Dana. I will be back.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

My husband and I went to KFC in Omaha, NE on Blondo street. We were met at the window by Brian who was very cheerful and helpful, even though they were about to close. I have had many good experiences at this location, but even though there was 1 minute to close he didn't rush us and was very kind. I love KFC, and this location is always very nice and friendly and the food is always on point. This was about an hour ago.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

I got two wings instead of what supposed to be in my big box deal that I paid my hard working money for to be exact $12.20. I want my money back. The chicken in the sandwich was so salty I couldn’t eat it, this KFC just opened in the mall where I live. I guess they don’t have good workers there like they don’t care about customers reviews.

Original review: July 30, 2019

At the KFC in SE Portland on Powell Blvd, the drive thru service person actually said, "If you can't afford the food here, don't bother coming here," when I asked how much an item costs. She got our order completely wrong and overcharged by more than $10.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC?

Original review: July 19, 2019

This location on Youree Dr used to have the best food. Now I have made my last purchase at this location. I was the only in line at the drive thru 12:00pm. I ordered 2 piece white and the chicken tasted old and was so greasy. Apparently employees do not give a flip how your food is presented. The bottom of the box was not even folded and put together and the food fell out in the plastic bag. Awful! Horrible! Don't waste your money going here! This was going to be my lunch, but 9$ I spent and the food was thrown to the garbage where it belonged! Will never go here again, Would give a 0 star if I could. And to the employee in the drive thru, you should be ashamed!

Original review: July 17, 2019

Bought a meal for my family from the Drive Thru. The staff packed the two gravy pots on their sides and unsurprisingly they both leaked out. I had the bag on my lap at the time and was very lucky to get away with minor burns to my legs, it could have been a lot worse. I contacted KFC to complain and they have completely ignored me.

Original review: July 10, 2019

Sadly for a big well know chicken company that they don't know how important it is to make sure that chicken are cooked before you served them to customers. We bought hot and spicy chicken last night and shortly after I had one piece I felt ill with sore stomach and never thought it could be the chicken because the rest of the family had some but the smaller pieces. In the morning I thought to check what's left because my stomach is still sore and to my surprise the chicken is still raw inside so my daughter took it back and the manager said, "Oh I'm sorry. Here is your money back.." I wonder how many customers who got sick from KFC raw chicken but never reported it so KFC must have a process to ensure they don't serve raw chicken..

Original review: June 25, 2019

Visited a local KFC to purchase a chicken strips in a bucket 'family' meal. According to KFC, that bucket package deal is called a "Tenders Meal" and consists of 12 Tenders, 2 Large Sides, 4 Biscuits, 6 sauces. When I looked up at the menu sign over the register after placing the order for the 12-strip "Tenders Meal" I noticed the advertising at the top of the menu that said, "Free Cinnabon biscuits with ANY 10-piece or more MEAL." (Capital letters typed here for emphasis.) So, given that the "meal" we ordered included was more than ten pieces, I asked about the free Cinnabon biscuits.

The cashier told me that the free biscuits offer is only good for bone-in chicken and not on the chicken tenders meal. Say What??? They call their Tenders-in-a-bucket a MEAL. I didn't want to argue over the meaning of the word 'Any' and the fact there there was no small print anywhere on any of the several ads displayed in the restaurant for the Free Cinnabon Biscuits promotion. I thought maybe it was just a local franchisee who had misinterpreted the terms of the promotion just to be stingy. So, I left the restaurant with the idea that I would just call corporate to report the situation.

That's just what I did the next morning. To my surprise, being denied free biscuits wasn't a deviation from policy, but how KFC corporate had intended it to be all along! The agent I spoke with said that the promotion is winding down in parts of the country and that there have been several calls about this issue. I pointed out that if there was an exception to the offer, that needed to be put there in writing. He said that the exception was there was on the internet. So how many people go to their website before they just decide to make a quick visit to a local KFC? Shouldn't the signage be clear? He went on to say that what they were doing was legal. I counter-argued that just because something is 'legal' doesn't make it right or ethical. That's when he LAUGHED at me! Yes, laughed! Maybe they think that they'll be laughing all the way to the bank. It's the former customers who choose to stay away who will have the better laugh!

Original review: June 16, 2019

I went to the KFC in Holland Michigan on Lakewood and was looking forward to having some crispy 12 piece bucket chicken with three sides. After I completed the order, the total came to 32 dollars and some cents. I asked what was that again, and then canceled the order. Geez, the next day my wife went to Meijer and picked up 24 pieces for 20 bucks. Are the employees making 20 bucks an hour?

KFC Company Information