KFC

Compare Chain Restaurants

Research top Chain Restaurants recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Do you know what it is to live on Essex where you have so many eateries and decided you and your family would patronize just a brand KFC. Last week was the first time my 7 and 5 years old would visit McDonald's... we loved KFC until we tried Gray’s branch as a family. The treatment we received we can simply describe as the worst day of our lives. Those evening staffs were extremely rude, lack respect for people of other race. My Mrs requested an extra tray then the trouble began. They started raining abuse on us as if it was a big deal.

They were even threatening to call the police despite the fact that they were not accommodating. Said the ** word etc. I insisted I wanted them to call the police but they didn't as we resolved to being refunded. That night, I pleaded with the kids to go to the Chinese restaurant just beside. One of those staffs is pregnant so it will be easy to trace the team. I have been to many KFC around the world. That experience will never make me visit any KFC again. 02/11/2016 date of incident.

Please help. I don't know what to do. Went by the Kentucky Fried Chicken on 75th ave and Lower Buckeye and saw a manager?!?! By the name of **. She was treated and yelling at this poor ** employee like he was a slave!! It was outright so hard to watch. He was very manageable and never said anything back to her. Please stop this.

We stopped at the KFC in McDonough, Ga right off of I75, on the way home from visiting family. The first clue should have been hardly any cars in the parking lot, but it was after 8 pm, so we figured they just weren't busy. My boyfriend ordered the chicken great meal and my daughter as well as myself got chicken tenders. When we got our food, my and my daughter's chicken tenders looked as if they had been sitting under heat lamps for several hours and when I took a bite, it was like rubber. I went and spoke with the manager and he immediately told me he would fix me fresh ones. Well, when I went back to the table, my boyfriend's chicken breast was not cooked all the way.

At that point, my boyfriend went up there. The manager was very apologetic and called the cook over to look at it. The cook just kind of grunted and shrugged his shoulders. I asked the manager if there was any way we could get a refund, to which he obliged and profusely apologized for the problem. He even asked for my name and phone number for the district manager to call me. My dissatisfaction is not at all with the manager but with the fact the food was horrid and when called on it, the cook acted as if he could care less.

The KFC I visit is located on Lantana Road just east of the i95 interchange in Lantana, Florida. It's basically a drive thru, but you can also walk in to order, although there's only space for one or two cars to park. What makes this KFC special and worthy of a review is the fast and courteous service, the superior quality of the food, and accuracy of the orders. I've been ordering food from this KFC for once a month over the past year and my orders have been 100% accurate. There's not many drive thru's with a record like that. In addition, the food is always hot and fresh and I've never once felt like my food has been sitting around.

Finally, the service is exemplary. All of the employees are super nice and professional and very personable. They even seem like they actually like their jobs. My favorite thing is they say "you're welcome" or "my pleasure" in response to "thank you", rather than the "no problem" I get at many other restaurants, drive thru's, and businesses. This KFC is definitely doing something right.

I went to KFC at 3298 State Highway 7 North, Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33319, this evening and it's the nastiest food I ever ate. The biscuit was as hard as cardboard, the mash potato and gravy nasty as heck, the gravy dry and black with no taste. Don't let me start on the chicken - it was dry and tasteless like something been sitting on the rock all day, and the Pepsi taste like it needs changing because it tasted like adulterated water. This one restaurant I will not be eating at again...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC?

Myself and two other family members suffered food poisoning at the Portage la Prairie KFC! It was the most heinous experience we had ever felt, further complicated by the runaround that KFC gave us by not returning calls or even acknowledging that the incident even happened!! We had a lab test done on all the leftover food and it was found that the potato salad was the culprit! Along with that we had documentation from our doctor to support the presence of bacteria in the salad! KFC along with their hired advisor would also not surface when my lawyer attempted to contact them! KFC is the lowest of the low in my opinion and we will never return! My mom almost died as a result of the irresponsible and inhumane actions of KFC! No apology, no acknowledgement, no conscience! The absolute worst of the worst!!! Criminals in every sense of the word!!!

Horrible food, horrible company in general. Dry, greasy what I'm told is "chicken", chips not the best, dirty restaurant, rubbish strewn on the floor, front counter areas look dirty, so would hate to think what the kitchen is like. I was 1 of only 2 people in the place and think I can see why. On reporting my findings to Yum! (Own KFC) I'm given what sounds like some automated "Thanks for letting us know. We are sorry. We did not get things right on this occasion bla bla." The thing is I thought I would go to another KFC - it was busier and I could see the food on other people's trays, upon seeing this I walked out. So my guess would be it's the standard you can expect from KFC. How people can eat this muck puzzles me.

Last week my wife & I stopped at the KFC on US 1 in Stuart for dinner. My wife ordered the fish & shrimp combo but received the fish & chicken strips instead. When I asked when some fresh chicken would be put on the buffet the girl working the counter just laughed at me. It was 5 o'clock so I would think that should be a reasonable request. The chicken out there was not appetizing at all. I then asked to speak with the manager but he did not really care about the fact I complained about his so-called lack of customer service and that I was laughed at. Other customers sitting next to us were unhappy as well. The woman said they had laughed at her as well when she requested something.

Needless to say we won't return there for any meals and I am pretty sure the couple next to us won't be back as well. Just want to make you aware that you are losing customers on a daily basis as the employees lack the basic customer service skills. Being nice to people isn't all that difficult no matter what your wages are. I have worked many jobs in my younger years that didn't pay that well but I did my very best to do the job well regardless.

The employees there are not very friendly and I believe they are on drugs. Drama should not be in the work place and yet it is. The experience should be a good one. The manager should care a little more about the actions of the employees especially the managers. A manager should never threaten to hit an employee. I believe that the management should be reevaluated.

Don't ever go to the KFC in Bishopsgate, London. It is the worst one. Zero customer service. I tried to use the 20% voucher which you get with your receipt & they wouldn't let me use it, started talking about how I did the survey (on my mobile or tablet etc). Made no sense. Also before I ordered a mega box meal & wanted to change the gravy for a drink & they wouldn't allow it.

Every time we get KFC we get mostly thigh pieces which I hate. Staff don't pay attention when you ask for no or little thighs, usually gets you even more. Also miss the old palm oil, tasted way better than Canola oil (canola oil isn't healthy anyway). Loved the way palm oil solidified when KFC was put in the fridge to be eaten the next day, canola just stays oily, yuck.

My husband and ate at KFC today in Spanish Fork. We first checked the buffet to see if it looked good, but found many food containers were empty or nearly so. The mashed potatoes had a small teaspoon size lump left, all tried out. I told the worker at the desk that we would eat there if they would soon replenish the empty bins, replace the dried up corn, etc. We got our plates and headed to the buffet. Nothing was being taken care of; chicken cold and dried. Display buffet not clean. Tables were fifty. NONE wiped off.

Finally, a dirty employee started bringing out some of the buffet food. She had no gloves and handled food, trash, and garbage bags. Finally the front desk guy wiped off some of the tables after a customer complained. He used a handiwork, no gloves, did a quick poor job sweeping food onto floor. He dropped the cloth on the floor, picked it up and proceeded to use same dirty floor cloth on tables. Did a lousy job. We hurried to get out, hoped for no food poisoning, and vowed to never ever return, and we have eaten there several times. Thought you should know. Hope it gets cleaned up.

First of all the KFC website told me this location was invalid: 10310 Iron Bridge Rd,Chester, VA 23831 (804) 796-9314. Fine! At 6:20 pm we ordered chicken. We ordered extra crispy, however, they did not even have original recipe. The clerk said 16 minutes. No problem. Two people behind us also ordered additional boxes. We sat down to have a break. The drive thru had an order and told them 16 minutes when a cook yelled and said it was ready. They packed the drive-thru order and we waited patiently for our chicken. The clerk covered her mouth and told the other clerk that she just gave our chicken away. Unreal. The clerk said it would be another 16 minutes.

Do they cook to order? What about the two people behind us? Asked for the manager and she said she was sorry. There was 3 people in the back cooking, one up front and one at the drive-thru and the manager yet there is NO CHICKEN! Asked for our money back and got rolled eyes. I cannot wait for Popeye's to open up the street. How does a restaurant who specializes in chicken run out?

I have always found the food at our local Gonubie KFC to be fantastic - for a fast-food chain. The chicken and chips are always crispy and hot, likes they're fresh out of the oven, and the drinks are always cold and taste just as they should - no icky chemicals and poisons in there. Most important of all, the service is subliminal - the assistants and tellers are helpful, polite and well-mannered, and are always willing to lend a hand to their client.

I recently went to the KFC with my grandmother. We joked and laughed with the teller, and when we got our food, we found the order to be nearly completely correct. We always check our food before we go home, and so I discovered lettuce and mayonnaise on my burger (I'm extremely fussy, I know...). Anyways, we went back in to exchange my burger, and to buy a small portion of chicken strips. When we received our order, and my grandmother got ready to pay for the chicken strips, the teller refused to take her money, taking responsibility for her mistake, and very kindly offered to pay for it. Well done to KFC and to Ruby.

KFC distributed coupons via standard mail valid through August 28, 2016. I obtained the coupon and visited my local restaurant. I was told that the KFC coupon did not apply to KFC. I had viewed many customers utilizing KFC coupons. I later kept my coupon and called into their office to request that my name be removed from the mailing list for coupons as they would not be needed at my location. Later the Manager from KFC called and stated that they would make it right by allowing me to purchase a 20 pc of chicken for 32.00. My coupon was for 12.99 for a 10 pc. They refused my coupon and wanted me to pay a higher price. How is this making it right?

I ordered KFC hot & crispy 8 pieces bucket. They delivered after 2 hours. And that chicken is in cold state and that chicken is worst in taste and to eat. I threw all chicken to dustbin with cost of Rs: 635. I asked to carry a swipe machine. They said OK but even they missed that one also.

We stopped in KFC in Kingman AZ. We placed our order at 1435. My wife went to use the restroom. She came out pale and upset. She said there was excrement on the sink, toilet seat, and floor. I told her to go to the men's restroom, while I stood by. She then told the cashier about the ladies restroom. By 1500 she went up to check on our order. The cashier Kasey said "oh... I voided it." I came up irritated, as two workers looked at our receipt and fumbled around our order. I asked for the manager!!! They did not respond. There were three males, and two women on duty, that I could see. So the women wash their hands in the same bathroom as guests? Finally got our meal 1530. I am filing a complaint with the health department as well.

I went to KFC last evening (18/07/2016) located at Deccan, Pune, Maharashtra, India. First I took my order at table. After eating some food I was full so I decided to take parcel of my order and eat later at home. When I went to the counter with my order tray and asked them that I want parcel of my order, that counter guy gives me weird look and gave me parcel bags and said "make parcel by yourself." Then I went to my table with order thinking about what should I do now. Then another lady (also works at same Counter) comes to me and apologizes. She took my order to make parcel then that same guy shouted angrily on that girl because she is making parcel of my order. I don't understand what exactly the problem is with that guy... Why is that guy not behaving properly to the customers... That was my first visit to KFC... Well the food is good but service is not good.

I overheard a general manager at our local KFC/Taco Bell, when told a ** person was doing a follow-up for his job app - "tell him Peru [Taco Bell] is hiring. This GM is known for racist jokes and comments. A member of the crew at this KFC/Taco Bell was a junkie, and left his needles in the parking lot - but that was OK because he was **. I am a 64 year old ** male, just for your information. This KFC/Taco Bell might have just turned down the best helper they could have had. We'll never know! Disgusting.

On 1st of July. My carer (although not supposed to) went to the new KFC @ Dalton Park in Co. Durham. I have been a fan of KFC for years but for last 3 years have been housebound. Anyway for my birthday he treated me. I had read up that it would be ok cold. That it could be reheated. Both were tried and it didn't taste right. Since then I have thought on that he got first batch of the new day. Like he went at 09:30 and got old 10 am. Sent back at 10:10 and didn't get served until 10:20 but it still tasted old. Now if I got old and then reheated it could it be why I am still throwing up?

She decided she'd have KFC chicken wings, original crust. So we went to KFC, it was 5 minutes to 10 AM. We pulled up to the speaker, and it said, "Hi. Welcome to KFC, home of the best tasting chicken in the world (maybe it said town - idr). How can I help you." She said, "Can I get 4 chicken wings, original crust?" Then there was a long pause and finally she said, "And I have a coupon for a 7 pc box, make it extra crispy, and a pint of coleslaw."

And again there's silence for a long time, maybe as long as 3 minutes, then she drove to the window, where we sat for at least 5 minutes, until I said, "go back to the speaker, and ask them if there's anyone in there". She pulled out and drove back to the speaker and again, "Hi Welcome to KFC, home of the best tasting chicken in the world. How can I help you." And she said, "Did you get our order?" Again, just silence, so we drove back to the window and she took my cane and started tapping the window with it. NOTHING.

On Wednesday June 22nd I went through the drive thru and ordered two of the KFC fill-ups. When I got home I realized there was only one piece of chicken in my box then I realized there was a bone. It was supposed to be a leg and thigh. The thigh was there and the bone of the leg. I was so disgusted I went back up there so they could accuse me of eating the piece of chicken and bring it back. My blood pressure went through the roof. I told them I'm not rich but I'm not desperate either. I'm not going to eat a piece of chicken and bring it back up there. I was so humiliated me in front of everyone. I told that woman DD that worked there I'm the one that should be mad. I had to drive all the way back up there and I had a bone in my freaking chicken. They continued on saying "we can see on the cameras if the chicken was handed to you."

Then they came back telling me they could only do that one time so in other words they were saying that I ate the chicken and brought it back. I was so mad. Then when I walked out to hear someone yell "have a nice day." I called the corporate office. They said they would talk to the woman about her behavior and send me some gift certificates. I never even received any gift certificates so I bet they didn't talk to the woman about her behavior either. How's that for customer service and good food. They suck!

While visiting this location after having unpleasant experiences before and not wanting to go back I went bank reluctantly. The staff was totally unprofessional. When my order was taken things were fine. When I got to the window the gentlemen there was leaning on the window and laughing, talking to two other associates who were just standing around. I was not greeted. He gave me the total took my card and handed it back with a receipt. He still said no words. Seconds later my drink was given to me with no words and then my food and said nothing. I drove off reminded why I don't come to this location and wished I hadn't gone at all. I don't like to patronize an establishment where I feel like my business is not appreciated.

After an earlier complaint file with KFC I decided to returned to a nearby restaurant considering it had been over three years, thinking maybe management had improved. This was a very big mistake. On June 20, 2016 I ordered a meal in the drive through only to get home and find something that was not on the menu. After eating half of my meal I looked in the meal box and discovered a large but live roach crawling about. Thumbs down on KFC.

I order a 8 pc bucket of chicken. I wanted half original and half extra crispy. I also asked for 2 wings in place of the thighs. No one in my family like thighs. They end up getting thrown out. When I got my order home I got all original and 4 thighs no wings. It also fell apart when I took it out of the bucket. In other words, it was overcooked. Your chicken is too expensive for these kinds of mistakes and I was not going to drive back to the store. I just to work with what I had.

Ordered an 8-piece meal special. Was shorted chicken in the meal. Tried calling the restaurant. The phone rang 45 times. Hello?? Is that how customers are treated? Emailed the company using their website, no response. Called the customer support number who promised this would be sent to management. The first contact was made on June 1, 2016. This is June 20 and I still have had no response to any attempts I have made to contact the company. With this kind of crappy customer service, I think I'll go to Lee's from now on and recommend all my family and friends do the same. Maybe the last remaining KFC in my hometown will close down also. Wonder why the others closed down? Shoddy service and food, maybe?

Today my dad and myself went to the KFC near our house. We went in the drive-thru and order food and Pepsi for drinks. We got back home and had a sip of the drink and noticed there was something wrong with the drink or us. I was in a different room than him and we both did the same thing, took another sip to see if it was actually the drink that was tasting like strong chemicals. We both we to the kitchen to dump the drinks and said there's something wrong with the drinks. It tasted like a strong chemical was in the drink and I phoned them right after to not ask for money back but to try the Pepsi and see if you can not serve it to people anymore or if may be dangerous.

The guy tried it and said "Yes, there's something really wrong with the drink. Thanks for letting me know." After the call my dad and myself immediately felt sick and needed to use the bathroom. I got diarrhea and still feel weird now and have the chemical aftertaste left in my mouth. I sure hope this won't send me to the hospital nor my dad.

I don't always eat at KFC but when I do, it's always the same feeling of satisfaction with their very delicious chicken. Nothing beats the original flavor of KFC - crispy skin and tender meat on the inside. I also love their mashed potato and coleslaw. Their french fries is awesome, too. And the spicy hotshots is to die for! I also find their brownies tasty and has the right amount of sweetness. If you are craving for delicious chicken head to KFC and you won't be disappointed. I'll always be a fan of KFC.

Dear Kentucky Fried Chicken, Every time I see your Kentucky Fried Chicken commercials I cringe. I in all the years of seeing Colonel Sanders never thought of him as some crazy hyper individual. He is a refined Southern Gentleman and you are missing the mark on what you are trying to do with his character. I am sure the poor man is rolling over in his grave. Have him be calm and refined and most of all sweet, not some kind of crazy weirdo. Love his chicken and everything else you do but can you please work on his character on commercials? Maybe do a commercial where he is explaining how impostors have been trying to sell his chicken but only he... the real Colonel Sanders is trustworthy enough to sell his finger lickin' good chicken. Just a suggestion.

Some KFC stores in other parts of the world don't offer gravy. And I really like it because it's unlimited in the Philippines. But I kind of understood why other countries (especially Singapore) don't have gravy in the menus. Maybe because it's how KFC makes it (which is maybe unhealthy). The Ministry of Health here in Malaysia tried to inform people about it so they use ketchup and chili as an alternative. But they have gravy here -- with a twist -- they put lime on it. It's a good taste, and you may still get it for your chicken (but you have to pay for it). Well KFC chicken is not good without gravy so I still buy it. It's satisfying to my taste.

KFC Company Profile