2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.36/5

KFC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

Despite the obvious, in the title to this review, I am thrilled that KFC still offers the same quality ingredients and products for consummation that I remember so well, as a child. I remember, as a very small boy, being in the back seat of an American car with my sister and father at the wheel, my mother in the driver's side, and being simply famished from having driven all morning and well through the evening, without food.

We hadn't eaten anything all day. When we reached our destination, Washington D.C., my father bought the family all a family-sized amount of delightful chicken and condiments from "Kentucky Fried Chicken". I'm not sure if I had ever heard of it before. This was in the early Seventies, and we had been traveling through Canada into the United States. I can tell you, as my family were not very wealthy at the time, this modestly priced food, the succulent taste, a very high par above other quick food eateries, is simply marvellous. I recall the horrid gustatory delight I experienced, devouring my meal in the backseat of our car, parked next to one of the city's many green park spaces, and I was in Heaven. Apparently, this first moment of satisfaction, and KFC, have not changed over the years. Thank you, KFC. Normally a vegetarian until the Crisis, Kentucky Fried Chicken still delivers. Delightful, affordable and nutritious food, as always.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I ordered online 5 piece tenders meal. The Nashville sauce was so burnt and thick like someone spread burnt mashed potatoes on top as a sauce. I took it back as it wasn't edible. When I got there they asked what happened, I told them to just look. So he gave me my replacement tenders (I asked for NO sauce this time thinking they might repeat that nasty stuff) so fast and said sorry. Didn't give me an explanation nor my biscuit that was in the box. So I called the customer care number and told them that I took a picture and I will be forwarding that pic. Bottomline, they refunded my 8 bucks. I know like this seems like a lot for 8 bucks but I'm tired of companies' poor service.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

KFC's food has declined in quality it's very disappointing. The Chicken went from tasty to very disgusting in the past two years! I don't think I will ever eat from KFC again! Save yourself the hassle and go with Popeye's or Jollibees.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

Something has gone severely wrong with the Colonel's recipe and chicken in Malaysia under the franchisee QSR Malaysia sdn bhd. The chicken coming out of all KFC outlets are tasting like Muslim roadside chicken stall! I'm writing this because I want to warn my fellow Malaysian and foreign consumer to be careful! Go taste for yourself if you don't believe what I have shared! If you agree please come back and support me.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2020

There were East Indians. Not to be racist or anything but they barely understand me and they couldnt even put in orders, this is in Thunder Bay Ontario. They barely couldnt even speak English. I'm very upset with the employees they hired. They need people with more understanding with English.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

Two stars because the chicken was edible. Online order was supposed to be ready at 6:15. They were busy and asked me to wait, thanked me for understanding. No problem. At 6:40, finally got the order and went home. On the plus side, got everything as ordered. The chicken, I assume, was fried at some point. 16 pieces were crammed into a bucket, drumsticks on the bottom, thighs on top. It was a gooey, stuck together mess. It looked like steamed chicken. When I tried to take out a piece, it completely fell apart with half of it sticking to the mess underneath. And I paid $41.14 for this meal. We swore off KFC three years ago after an overpriced fiasco in Grainger IN. Our local fried chicken place closed earlier this year leaving us with KFC as the only option within 15 miles. So...I guess we'll be making that drive again from now on.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

I did get a greeting, then I heard the young lady said free Pepsi. I replied "that's nice I get a free Pepsi", she replied "no I wasn't talking to you". I inquire about the $20.00 dollar fill up meal. She Said "yes". I asked her "do I have it with 2 mash potatoes and gravy". I explained why that the gravy Does not have no taste and it’s too bland. He said "that's not my fault I cannot change it". I Mentioned to her that I would get it and go to Popeye’s, by walking over to Popeye's chicken and Get the thing of their gravy because it tastes good. She said that that's your choice. She Acted like she didn’t even care.

I asked her do you do military discount. She said "no we don't do Military or senior discount". I explained to her that I'm a veteran and she replied with another Smart remark, what does that have to do for me. I asked her when I come to the window I Wanted to talk to the manager she was like okay. When I talked to the manager and explain to Him and her attitude he acted like he didn’t care. I said that I didn’t care for the gravy. He says "Well there's nothing I can do to change to change it. Do you want to meal or not?" I said yes. He Hand me my food, didn't say thank you or nothing. I always checked my food before I go. My meal Was incorrect. I brought it to the manager attention. The mashed potatoes is incorrect as I told him I wanted them plain. His whole thing was he didn’t care. When I left I could hear them laughing Making a joke out it on my behalf. I’m requesting a senior management person contact me please.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2020

I have always loved KFC. We decided to try their new fries. We ordered chicken, biscuits, fries, gravy and the cookies. The only things worth eating were the cookies as everything else was soooo greasy it was hard to hold let alone eat. I think KFC has seen its best days way in the past and should just close the doors. We ordered online, and I was there at the time requested to pick up the order. The order had not even been started. Once they handed the order to me, I started to check the order and she told me she forgot a piece of chicken. So she fixed that. Then I asked about the cookies and gravy, and she went back and grabbed another bag to add to the order. I was the only customer inside. Needless to say, no more KFC for this family.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

Had a hankering, (is that even a word?) For KFC's two can fine for $10.99. Went in, stood in line, ordered, went to pay and the girl looked at me like I had three eyes. She stated, as a matter of factly, "we don't take cash, only preorders is charge card". I mean if they had advertised it at the entrance I would have not even bothered going in. What a waste of time. I emailed head office but that fell on deaf ears. My no more KFC for me. I'll take my hankerings elsewhere.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

Terrible. Food missing. No napkins. No butter for biscuits. No utensils. Actually 10 chicken tenders missing. Contacted them online. No response. We had just gotten on the busy interstate for a long ride home. No dinner for us. I guess we were supposed to eat mashed potatoes and coleslaw with our fingers. The bone in chicken had very little meat on it. Angry beyond words.

KFC Company Information