2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.7/5 (578 ratings)

About KFC

KFC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I asked for 6 pieces of chicken only. I was told I would have to pay for the sides anyway. I said, "I don't want sides, just chicken. Will I get a better price without the sides." He said no. So I paid in total $24.28 with tax for 6 pieces of chicken, big box of fries, and a package of corn, both sides I did not want. The location was at KFC 6555 Lundy's Lane Niagara Falls Ontario. Very disappointing as I travelled from Fonthill to get the chicken as I had had it before 4 pieces no sides for a good price. And it was delicious and I told others how good the chicken was. Today however the chicken was dry.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

Ordered the "#1 Combo". Drove all the way home in traffic. Relaxed on the table. Prepared the napkins. Opened the box. And could not believe my eyes. A freaking COOKIE. Where the ** is the ** coleslaw? Who controls this? A "#1 combo" needs to come with: CHICKEN, SLAW, AND MASHED TATOS. NO FREAKING COOKIE. Who thought to do that?? I just threw away my whole meal. I REFUSE to eat it without the REQUIRED coleslaw that these idiots DO NOT INCLUDE.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 29, 2021

Ordered 8 pc. chicken, 12 pc. tenders and large fries. $40 worth. Fries was the only "tasty" item, but for $4.39, I would have expected a lot more than the handful I got. Chicken was bland, tasteless, greasy and the smallest pieces I have ever seen for twice the price of Popeyes. 11 herbs my **! I cannot believe KFC remains in business. Worst product ever-I will never again bring my business to KFC. As far as I am concerned, their offerings are nothing short of garbage! Purchase was made on 4/23/2021 @ 01:48 PM.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I look on the menu and think as everyone does ordering from a fast food place. KFC has been my favorite for years and for 10 years we have gone to the Waynesboro, PA KFC. The best service ever and the employee make you feel like family.Lately, the past few months when I order a meal for 4 The sides are only for 2 people. I was told the regional manager told them only 1/3 cup of filling in the pot pies and only 2 spoonfuls in the sides. This is not stated on the menu. When the pot pie cools the crust goes down to a total filling and crust together 1 inch. I have photos. The mashed potatoes is filled only 1/3 to 1/2 full. One time I could still see the bottom of the bowl. The photos on the menu I take as a full bowl.

Now they have the sides and chicken heaped up and I know that is for show, but I do take it that it means you get a full bowl. They are ripping customers off. I believe this is done so the regional manager can fill his pockets for not getting enough money during this pandemic. I did a web search for the corporate office and the number is not the corporate office and they said they did not know the number or who to contact there. I was first told they take my complaint seriously and then I was told the regional manager if he feels he lost revenue he can recoup the loss in any way he wants even if it meant skimming the top off customers' food.

I feel this is unfair and deceptive. They are stealing and no one knows the corporate office number since the one that states corporate is in fact only customer care. One tells you one thing and another tells you something else. The chicken has shrunk over the past few years and the prices go up and now they even take more by only giving you 2 spoons of filling in your sides whatever they are. I ordered two mashed potatoes and gravy, put them together and the bowls were still not full.

That regional manager is stealing from people in Waynesboro PA and I wish I knew what to do to get the word out to warn the people wanting to stop by there for the first time. Just bad business practices and they are constantly stealing from people. Again I have photos I am willing to show the owner of this website and I still have a receipt that I have not turned in for my free chicken sandwich to prove what I said. If KFC wants to give a little bit of food in a bowl they should state that on the menu or get smaller bowls so people know what they are getting before paying for food upfront before getting the food.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

This would be my first bad experience with KFC. I went to the KFC on Crosstimbers and 45 North in Houston, TX. I wanted the special they had for 4 piece extra crispy combo. I ask the lady was it for tenders or chicken, She told me that they was not doing specials on today. Why have specials posted and not honor them. Well I got the 2 piece extra crispy chicken combo. I received 2 piece original that looked 2 days old, and a mac and cheese, no drink with the combo. The only thing that I was able to eat was the mac and cheese. I am very upset, never received this kind of treatment before. Very Very Very upset to spend almost $7 for a meal and get something you can't eat.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2021

Hello I live in Sudbury, On Canada and ever since our KFC restaurants have been taken over I have not gone there yet and been satisfied. They have very bad bed side manners and can't understand me most of the time. I seen the advertisement for this new chicken sandwich and was totally disgusted. I don't know what they gave me but it did not look anything like what they advertised, so I went back in the store and showed them it and said what is this and it certainly did not look anything like the picture. She didn't understand what I was trying to tell her so she asked if I wanted another one and said, "No just give me my money back or a couple pieces of chicken." I received one chicken leg lol. I also want to say the gravy has no flavour at all.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I ordered online 5 piece tenders meal. The Nashville sauce was so burnt and thick like someone spread burnt mashed potatoes on top as a sauce. I took it back as it wasn't edible. When I got there they asked what happened, I told them to just look. So he gave me my replacement tenders (I asked for NO sauce this time thinking they might repeat that nasty stuff) so fast and said sorry. Didn't give me an explanation nor my biscuit that was in the box. So I called the customer care number and told them that I took a picture and I will be forwarding that pic. Bottomline, they refunded my 8 bucks. I know like this seems like a lot for 8 bucks but I'm tired of companies' poor service.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

KFC's food has declined in quality it's very disappointing. The Chicken went from tasty to very disgusting in the past two years! I don't think I will ever eat from KFC again! Save yourself the hassle and go with Popeye's or Jollibees.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

Something has gone severely wrong with the Colonel's recipe and chicken in Malaysia under the franchisee QSR Malaysia sdn bhd. The chicken coming out of all KFC outlets are tasting like Muslim roadside chicken stall! I'm writing this because I want to warn my fellow Malaysian and foreign consumer to be careful! Go taste for yourself if you don't believe what I have shared! If you agree please come back and support me.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2020

There were East Indians. Not to be racist or anything but they barely understand me and they couldnt even put in orders, this is in Thunder Bay Ontario. They barely couldnt even speak English. I'm very upset with the employees they hired. They need people with more understanding with English.

KFC Company Information