1.52/5

392 KFC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

Went to get a 12 PC original chicken. They didn't have all original so they said they could do half and half. Stood and waited for 20 minutes and then they asked what I was waiting for. People who came in after me were getting their buckets of chicken. No apology. Who doesn't have one of their main menu items at the supper time rush. Visited store in Moorhead MN. Very disappointed.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

So... August 24th we went to have lunch at KFC located on 20320 FM 529 RD Cypress. Paid $25 cash for our meal and we never got it, try the soda machine and there who're nasty... taste like carbonate water, we ask for our money back and they said that they don't do refunds. They wrote in the back of the receipt a phone # and the name of the Manager to call back for refund??? I'm never experienced something like that, so they literally took our money and told us in our face, "You not getting it back!"

We call the number and never got a answer for this person. It was a wrong number. We took this video for I think the 4 trip we make to the store trying to get our meal or refund, but they always have an excuse. I call corporate 4 times! Today September 22 almost a month later they told us that they will send a voucher for $25 but we have to wait fifteen more days! This people are unbelievable! I think this place is out of our favorite list for sure!? We are hoping we don't have to take legal action.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

My husband and I went to KFC in Omaha, NE on Blondo street. We were met at the window by Brian who was very cheerful and helpful, even though they were about to close. I have had many good experiences at this location, but even though there was 1 minute to close he didn't rush us and was very kind. I love KFC, and this location is always very nice and friendly and the food is always on point. This was about an hour ago.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I have see KFC online delivery Malaysia in Facebook and I also order it. The menu was 3 pcs crispy tenders the normal one and 3 pcs crispy tenders (dunk in dip). When I ordering KFC the time was 1:30pm. The deliver man came my house at 4:30pm. I try call the KFC head office. They said, “Your food is on the way”. And I try to call again... Again they said they are on the way. So the deliver man never come means CL again. Lastly he come but I don't know whether he search my house take too time or something else. Then I also paid the KFC food RM 18.00.

Then I check the chicken, chicken was too cold, no taste, no crispy at all, and I also no appetite to eat the cold chicken. His explanation also not clear. If he didn't know where the address was he can call me but he didn't. He said not enough manpower in the KFC and he was new at there. I can't take his explanation and his reasons all. His reasons all stupid reasons and waste reason. So sorry. I hate the chicken that I ate. But I cannot take it. First reason too late. Second too cold. However I have paid it. So please take responsible of this kind of situation. Seriously I can't take it. Thank you.

Original review: July 24, 2018

While in the drive-thru at KFC located at 15821 Pines Blvd Pembroke, Pines Florida, Employee ** (refused to give last name) closed the restaurant while I was in line at the intercom ready to place my order. I arrived at the store at approx. 11:50pm - 11:55pm. The store was clearly still open as other customers ahead of me were placing orders. Upon arriving at the intercom waiting for an employee to take my order the restaurant was shut down while I'm waiting at the intercom to place my order. Finally made it up to the window and Dale refused to take my order, then threatened to call the police stating that I was trespassing as I inquired about his name and to speak with a manager.

The proper thing to do is to have cones placed in the drive-thru at a reasonable time prior to scheduled closing so as to inform potential customers that the drive-thru is closed. Or at the very least, close the drive-thru after the last vehicle that is in line prior to 12-midnight closing. Then honor the orders of the customers in-line. It was very rude, inconsiderate, and discourteous of "**" and the store's management to not honor customers waiting in-line and then close as if they weren't waiting to patronize the business. That will be THE very last time I or anyone in my family patronize that particular business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC?

Original review: June 27, 2018

Went to KFC in Selma North Carolina. It took almost 30 minutes and it was only two cars in front of me. The one in front of the one in front of me it's what took so long. The lady at the register get another half of what she was doing. Got my food. It was very cold. It wasn't because I took it home because I said right in the driveway to eat it. They gave me the receipt so I could not do a survey on it. I go to KFC Taco Bell in Clayton North Carolina all the time. I always get the Famous Bowl in Clayton is always hot and your money's worth. The one I got in Selma was cold and was about half-full. A friend that was with me his chicken was cold along with his mashed potatoes and gravy and they did not give him a cookie. Would not recommend this KFC to anyone. It's about the worst KFC I have ever been to and I live maybe 7 or 8 miles from it so I had to go somewhere else and get something to eat because it was cold. Waste of money and time.

Original review: June 27, 2018

I placed an order online and 1 hour passed without delivery. I called the hotline asking about the order to which they transferred me to the complaint center and then to the one responsible for the orders online. To my surprise he told me that he personally called and someone answered and told him that no one made an order and refused to take it. Funny thing is that no one called on any of my numbers and I assured him that he must have called someone else by mistake. But as any modern human being he wouldn't admit to that. I'm too hungry to argue so he re-ordered the same thing again for me and I told him to call the numbers again to make sure he doesn't dial them wrongly. This is the 2nd time I have something similar happen to me from KFC. And something like this never happened to me with any other restaurant. I love their food but if someone in their staff dialed the wrong number at least own to the mistake and don't lie about it.

Original review: June 21, 2018

The KFC located on 1959 Bruckner Blvd Bronx, NY 10472 is the worst KFC ever. The employees there are terrible at customer service especially the Manager ** and the food is barely edible. KFC Corporate needs to shut this place down as it's giving their brand a bad name.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I went to store #E720017 on 6/6/18 at approximately 2:45pm. My granddaughter wanted a pot pie after I picked her up from school. We went home to eat and luckily she has a habit of looking at her food before she puts it in her mouth. She saw a little piece of this bone on her fork that was under the food. You can see the size of the bone, it’s on the cover above the pot pie. The bone is about one and a half to two inches long and thin.

Original review: June 1, 2018

KFC restaurant # k07118 - The person in front going to tell me. That I have to keep you have to keeps what on the menu. Everyone do not eat mashed potatoes and every one don’t coleslaw. If I am paying for my food I should get want I want. The grilled chicken is dry. Cook all the moistness out of chicken. I would never come here again.

Original review: May 14, 2018

Why and how is it possible for this KFC franchise at golf links in Tucson AZ to charge practically $2.25 per chicken no matter which part it was for. A bucket of 8 piece was almost $19. That's highway robbery. Plus they didn't even provide me with a receipt.

Original review: April 24, 2018

I visited restaurant #L039025 today at lunch time. It apparently was a favorite destination today because they were very busy in the drive thru lane. Needless to say, busy or not your order should be complete. It's pretty petty to complain about not receiving my cooking on the $5 fill up box, but it is what it is.

Original review: April 4, 2018

We do a lot of traveling, but every time we stop at any KFC the chicken is very dry! Here in Florida all the KFC are not very inviting. We went with our grandchild to one. As soon as we walked in my baby said, "It stinks here." I love KFC, but everywhere we go it very disappointing. Even though it is not cheap, the food is not good. We need the delicious KFC back!

Original review: March 26, 2018

12 piece bucket with 4 extra pieces {and 2 sets sides plus biscuits}. Total ordered 12+4, half extra crispy, half original. Total gotten 5 thighs. 4 breasts 4 wings, {refuse to count the 2 little who knows what this piece supposed to be, not edible}. NO legs AT ALL, minus one biscuit. MINUS extra crispy at ALL {NOT even crispy, soggy mess especially for original} and minus by 3 pieces on top of all that. No idea what 'mandatory insert' time crap was on their site, the paper was too soggy to read. THIRD time Muscle Shoals KFC have been crap, screwing up order and shorting it, especially as to legs and putting in the ? pieces, greasy soggy {that's for crispy/extra crispy, the regular is WORSE} buckets has him going to Popeye's, which I don't like but then don't like getting cheated out of type/kind/amount of chicken either so letting him go get actual chicken for himself.

Original review: March 23, 2018

We eat KFC several times a month, and take a bucket to our friends once a month. We Love the regular, always ask for extra gravy. Good for dinner while watching sports, now it’s Gonzaga Basketball. We get our chicken at the store on Division Street Spokane Washington 8 miles south for us. Love it. Good stuff.

Original review: March 19, 2018

The chicken I received was very very greasy to the point of almost being inedible. It literally gave me diarrhea. For two days they ignored my dissatisfaction even after creating a reference number and telling me the area manager would contact me. Finally the store rang the manager. Said they were very busy and didn't rest/stand the chicken after cooking and wanted a photo of the remaining chicken and would replace that. I replied with the photo and a statement that them being busy was no reason to serve me food that was not prepared properly to the point of making me sick. As of 19/3/2018 still no reply from KFC.

Original review: March 13, 2018

On Monday March 12, 2018 at approximately 2:15 pm I went through the drive-thru at the KFC at 7304 E. Admiral Pl. in Tulsa OK 74115 for just an order of their new BBQ chicken strips. My roommate had been wanting to try it so I thought I could get an order of just the strips so we could just try a taste of it to see if we liked it. I asked the person on the speaker if they sold just the chicken. She said it's listed at the top of the menu board. I looked again and did not see it so I asked again with the exact same response to a simple yes/no answer. A third time I asked and received the same response. At this time, I was getting no response from her at all (who turned out to be the manager of the store) with no answers to my question if she was there. I said "since it seems I have to I suppose I will have to order the meal". I also ordered 4 apple pies. Still no response.

After an extremely long wait for a response she came back on and said "I'm sorry, my battery died". She then said "I SUPPOSE your total is $8.00" which indicates she had lied about her batteries dying. I said "Fine, but I think the attitude is unnecessary, please have your manager waiting for me at the window" to which she replied "I AM the manager". I drove around to the window and took out a $10 bill ready to pay for my food. She came to the window, took my money and stepped away before I could say anything. She came back with my change and I said "Maybe if you would just answer a simple yes/ no answer with a yes or no instead of being vague then maybe she wouldn't lose customers or get complaints".

I would also like to point out that I did not raise my voice to her during this interchange. She responded with "Maybe if you wouldn't ask the same question 3 times expecting a different answer I wouldn't have that issue" at which point she literally slammed the drive-through window shut before I could respond. When she finally came back with my food, I said to her without raising my voice (although by this time I was more than a little irritated) "I hope for the sake of your business that you're not a ** to all of your customers". (I realize I could have phrased it better) to which she responded by literally leaning out on the windowsill with her arms crossed trying to get in my face screaming "You know what? You're a ** and can go to hell". At this point there was no sense in speaking to someone who was obviously out of their depth any longer so I just drove away while she continued her hateful rant.

I'm not a big fan of KFC's original recipe but I do like the extra crispy and since the BBQ strips were battered with the extra crispy coating I thought the BBQ might be good and it was fine but not so good that I need to tolerate that kind of treatment from the manager of the store to go back again. Unfortunately, I have misplaced the receipt but will add it if I find it (if that is possible).

Original review: March 10, 2018

This is the worst restaurant I have ever been to. First off I went there at 6 pm one day and the doors were locked. There were customers in the store but doors were locked. Knocked on the door and employees just looked but did not come to door to give explanation. Others came to door and knocked and got no response. Went back today and got shorted on food and it smelled like a sewer inside. I will never go again and will advise any and everyone to not go there as well. Worst restaurant EVER!!!

Original review: March 8, 2018

Made to wait at Farringdon for over half an hour. Told there were no wings, but that anything ordered with wings would be supplemented with an alternative product. No alternative product was provided. Food was cold. Mis-sold products and misled at the restaurant by staff (lied to, essentially). Furthermore pursued complaint through the companies website on the same day, attached receipt and provided full details of visit. I was advised by the website that simultaneously it would take 48 hours and 5 days for a response to a formal complaint. Having looked back at it now, it's been over 7 days since my visit and they haven't acknowledged my complaint or made any kind of response. Mis-selling products, misleading consumers and refusing to speak with them regarding complaints, comments and feedback. Very dissatisfied with the service here.

Original review: March 2, 2018

We have purchased Chicken Pot Pies from Kentucky Fried Chicken many times. They were good. But they changed their ingredients. They removed the chicken. You cannot find the chicken at all. It is full of potatoes and a couple of carrot slices. When after they were like this two times in a roll, we complained and was told they were getting a lot of complaints and they did change the ingredients. Will not go to KFC again.

Original review: March 1, 2018

Drive through experience on 2/28/18, 21:00 pm., 7245 E Golf Links Road, Tucson, AZ 85730. We tried for 30 minutes to phone in our order because the hot wings bucket is a special order and takes 9-10 minutes. No one answered the phone.We arrived at the drive through and there was one car exiting the drive thru. But when I asked why they were not answering their phone I was told their phone never rang. But it is the same number I always use to place my order. Then I am told it will 9 minutes to cook. When asked if there was anything else, I said yes a discount for having to wait because they did not answer their phone. I was then told it would take 18 minutes for the wings.

When I asked for corporate's number she said she did not have it and that it was on the receipt. So I asked to buy a small coleslaw so I could get their number. The teller continued to talk about how it would not do any good to call. I then told her to shut up and sell me the coleslaw. She then told me she refused to serve us. I pulled up to the takeout window and that person told me if he had a line of cars he would not answer the phone. Not that it did not ring! I said we wanted to order a small coleslaw and then was told that the manager told him not to serve us. I then turned off the ignition and said that no one would get thru the drive thru until they served us. They threatened to call the cops and I said go ahead. Then I decided I had overreacted and we drove away.

We took our business to Eegee's and a male from KFC followed us over there, said he was the manager, and wanted to get our license number so the cops would come to our house. He actually pulled up his shirt to show his chest and said my husband was messing with the wrong boy. My husband is over 67 and disabled. Now who is overacting! The male manager? Created such a scene at Eegee's that the cashier stopped taking my order so they could observer what was happening in the parking lot.

I have been a loyal customer of KFC for almost 30 years and have put up with bad service and broken equipment from this KFC. The only reason I stop at his KFC is because Popeyes quit selling hot wings. However, this is the last straw. You have lost my business forever. After I calm down I will decide whether to post this on Facebook. Please educate your managers in how to deal with the public. This whole situation could have been diffused if the manager had been truthful when we first placed our order. If you want my phone number or address I will gladly provide it. I tried to post his feedback on the corporate website under contact us – pissed off customer reviews but keep getting a message that the website is not working and try again later. Please have the decency to respond.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

Apparently KFC must be doing horribly to get a singer who, until the KFC ads, was respected and admired. Not only does Reba sound like she's just selling herself out, but the fact she dresses as the male Col., facial hair and everything, is weird and unappealing (For the record, I'm pro LGBTQ, but this is like getting a male actor to dress up like Aunt Jemima or Wendy). I now refuse to eat at KFC and will no longer be purchasing anything Reba makes either. This is a horrible marketing strategy for both parties.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

By taking the 2 piece snack off the menu, you thought you could force us to buy a 2 piece meal for more money, but I just won't come to your establishment anymore because I refuse to pay more for the same thing & I'm not alone... All my family & friends feel the same way!! We don't want your instant mashed potatoes & canned baked beans... We just want the chicken & biscuits. And now that we know that your customers don't really mean anything to you... It's all about the money & only the money... Goodluck; because that usually the beginning to the end.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

This franchise is starting to go downhill!! I've visited a few of these restaurants in the Wisconsin area and they are always out of something. A few times they were out of chicken. Sometimes if they have chicken they can't make the different flavors they advertise. It's always something they don't have or can't make. Sometimes the biscuits are stale.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Please check this store thoroughly, we have eat here since all our life, we know the store, there is a problem here with guidelines, protocol, in upper management, I personally believe it's theft, from operator, chickens good sometimes, in the last 5 years, I love KFC, but in short, I am not going all out until I see something is done here. I will give you guys 3 months, to get it together, if problem is still there, I will post in every area about fake chicken at this site address is 7304 E Admiral Blvd Tulsa OK store#c975040.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

The manager of this restaurant is the rudest, and most disrespectful person I have ever had the displeasure of interacting with! The way she talked, or should I say cussed at her employees in front of customers including children is completely degrading to her employees and to me and my family as customers expecting a family friendly atmosphere... Well that was pretty much the exact opposite of what we experienced! This is an ongoing problem and I have learned that most of the people who are employed at this Kentucky Fried Chicken in Washington, Indiana 47501 usually end up quitting because of the way this manager treats them. I cannot fathom why and how this person is still employed by, and managing one of my family's, and dare I say one of our great nation's favorite restaurants!?!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I am a regular customer but today you make me very disappoint. This time I ordered from Chandigarh. I ordered twice from Chandigarh. I had a very bad experience. 7 Jan 2017, I ordered 15pcs of chicken wings with 2 Pepsi cans. Whereas only 14pcs wings (skinless) and there was no pouch of sauces and no Pepsi cans. Pieces of chicken wings was not good and not Grilled properly. It was only boney, no skin on it and my order was also not complete. There is no pouch of sauces and quality of tissue paper is too low grade. I received the most horrible customer service ever. The food is not supplied as per the order. They absolutely do not care about the product. It is shared Waste of my hard earning money. Never order in KFC. KFC is once a reputed brand but lost all its reputation today in my mind.This was not acceptable at all.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I have had trouble before at the Clinton In. Kentucky Fried and Taco Bell. Many times waited for more than a hour on chicken, but put that aside. I finally found something I really liked, the naked chicken chips! The only problem is they dropped them from the menu. Why this was the best thing they had, only on the menu for a couple months. Please bring them back.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

KFC has usually great service and pleasant as well. But once in a while a mistake or I have to wait for food to be prepared, as they have run out.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

Waste of money. Chicken was not fried at all. Never order in KFC. We had 2 to 3 times of bad experience. We wasted everything. KFC was once a reputed brand but lost all its reputation today. Waste of time.

KFC Company Information