2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.14/5

KFC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC?

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

Two stars because the chicken was edible. Online order was supposed to be ready at 6:15. They were busy and asked me to wait, thanked me for understanding. No problem. At 6:40, finally got the order and went home. On the plus side, got everything as ordered. The chicken, I assume, was fried at some point. 16 pieces were crammed into a bucket, drumsticks on the bottom, thighs on top. It was a gooey, stuck together mess. It looked like steamed chicken. When I tried to take out a piece, it completely fell apart with half of it sticking to the mess underneath. And I paid $41.14 for this meal. We swore off KFC three years ago after an overpriced fiasco in Grainger IN. Our local fried chicken place closed earlier this year leaving us with KFC as the only option within 15 miles. So...I guess we'll be making that drive again from now on.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

I did get a greeting, then I heard the young lady said free Pepsi. I replied "that's nice I get a free Pepsi", she replied "no I wasn't talking to you". I inquire about the $20.00 dollar fill up meal. She Said "yes". I asked her "do I have it with 2 mash potatoes and gravy". I explained why that the gravy Does not have no taste and it’s too bland. He said "that's not my fault I cannot change it". I Mentioned to her that I would get it and go to Popeye’s, by walking over to Popeye's chicken and Get the thing of their gravy because it tastes good. She said that that's your choice. She Acted like she didn’t even care.

I asked her do you do military discount. She said "no we don't do Military or senior discount". I explained to her that I'm a veteran and she replied with another Smart remark, what does that have to do for me. I asked her when I come to the window I Wanted to talk to the manager she was like okay. When I talked to the manager and explain to Him and her attitude he acted like he didn’t care. I said that I didn’t care for the gravy. He says "Well there's nothing I can do to change to change it. Do you want to meal or not?" I said yes. He Hand me my food, didn't say thank you or nothing. I always checked my food before I go. My meal Was incorrect. I brought it to the manager attention. The mashed potatoes is incorrect as I told him I wanted them plain. His whole thing was he didn’t care. When I left I could hear them laughing Making a joke out it on my behalf. I’m requesting a senior management person contact me please.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2020

I have always loved KFC. We decided to try their new fries. We ordered chicken, biscuits, fries, gravy and the cookies. The only things worth eating were the cookies as everything else was soooo greasy it was hard to hold let alone eat. I think KFC has seen its best days way in the past and should just close the doors. We ordered online, and I was there at the time requested to pick up the order. The order had not even been started. Once they handed the order to me, I started to check the order and she told me she forgot a piece of chicken. So she fixed that. Then I asked about the cookies and gravy, and she went back and grabbed another bag to add to the order. I was the only customer inside. Needless to say, no more KFC for this family.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

Had a hankering, (is that even a word?) For KFC's two can fine for $10.99. Went in, stood in line, ordered, went to pay and the girl looked at me like I had three eyes. She stated, as a matter of factly, "we don't take cash, only preorders is charge card". I mean if they had advertised it at the entrance I would have not even bothered going in. What a waste of time. I emailed head office but that fell on deaf ears. My no more KFC for me. I'll take my hankerings elsewhere.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

Terrible. Food missing. No napkins. No butter for biscuits. No utensils. Actually 10 chicken tenders missing. Contacted them online. No response. We had just gotten on the busy interstate for a long ride home. No dinner for us. I guess we were supposed to eat mashed potatoes and coleslaw with our fingers. The bone in chicken had very little meat on it. Angry beyond words.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

Ordered food from their store located at 900 Dufferin St, Toronto. Hair in my food and portions were half size. Contacted the store and was hung up 3 times on!!! "WE ARE BUSY NOW SO CALL BACK LATER." Exact words from their so called manager!!!!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I have eaten KFC for all my life just about ALWAYS wonderful until today. I know that there have been a lot of problems because of the pandemic But if a food place is going to stay open they should still make their food as good as possible, Correct? I had a craving for KFC today so because you have a special on dark meat in bucket I stopped and purchased one, came home and sat down to eat and it was HORRIBLE!!! Wasn't KFC!!!! Don't know what food place it was but it sure didn't even resemble KFC taste, texture and was so greasy. bucket has a pool of grease in bottom. What happened to you KFC? SORRY not going back. Broke my heart!!! receipt # ** 8-26-20 124pm. KFC survey code bottom of receipt **.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2020

This is for the store in Bixby, OK. We ordered the $20 fill up with an extra Mac and cheese. Got home, no biscuits. Instead of of the coleslaw we ordered, we got green beans. I HATE green beans. I called the store immediately and no one would pick up the phone. Literally let it ring until the phone disconnected automatically. After trying to call 3 times I finally called the Customer service number. Filed a complaint. Responded to survey on my receipt and also stated the problem. That was 06/14/20.

As of today, I have heard nothing! I called the customer service number again who was able to find my complaint and they said they would resend it. Really?!!! KFC does not care about its customers. Two months and no response! I haven't spent a dime with them since this happened, they obviously don't want my business. My food was incomplete and wrong and no one cares to make it right. Not only has their quality diminished but their loyalty to their customers is non-existent. Spend your money with the competition, at least they will get your order correct. My family used to eat here once a week but haven't spent a dime since this happened. Run away!

Original review: July 24, 2020

My husband stop by KFC on Windward Pkwy in Alpharetta, GA on July 23, 2020 to bring home our dinner. He bought a bucket of chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy, slaw, and biscuits. The biscuits were so hard they could be considered a lethal weapon; the overcooked chicken sat in at least 1/2 inch of burnt oil in the bottom of the chicken bucket; the gravy looked like burnt blood; the instant potatoes were very dry; and the slaw was limp, how do you make limp slaw? I tried to call this KFC store and they did not answer. I have never experienced a KFC like this store, ever!

Original review: July 13, 2020

Months ago we ordered online and was given a 20 minute time for order to be ready for pickup. Arrived 22 mins later. Told to pull around front. 1 hr and 15 mins later received food. Complained to headquarters, received a $5 voucher after spending $40 and wasting over an hour and a half of our lives. What a joke!! I will never go back to any KFC. Overpriced and overrated.

KFC Company Information