3.9/5 (628 ratings)

About KFC

KFC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC?

Original review: Nov. 17, 2022

Went to KFC SHIRLEY NY and whole family of 5 got sick. $42.00 of food in garbage. Went back to complain and they said there was nothing they could do and to call corporate! Well got same. We don't really care from corporate also! Called back everyday and get told someone will call you back, that they escalated it to important due to we got sick! Still nothing as of today. Plan on calling NYS HEALTH DEPT. This location needs to be inspected! Not a clean location! Nasty dirty look.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

Cashier who doesn't have any name tag on, rude services, store not clean enough, parking lot have rats running around, while taking orders for a customer and holding money for change and running to serve the food without gloves or washing hands.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

We used to get the big buckets of chicken from KFC on a regular basis. Chicken is the cheapest meat you can buy but KFC has raised their prices to ridiculous levels. We are not poor but we can go out and have a nice steak dinner at a premium restaurant now for less than fried chicken. Not sure how KFC is staying in business. Too bad because I like their chicken.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

After getting home we found half the meal missing so I called the manager. He admitted to making the mistake and I could drive back. I could not so he tells me to come in in the next two weeks and he will replace my order. Went in a week later and you know he didn't write down my information like he said. Now nothing. I have to put a claim in with bank. In short, the service is slow, the chicken is small, and you get a 50 50 shot at getting what you paid for. Don't Go There.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2022

A KFC in the western part of NC completely ruined any chance of me ever going back to another KFC establishment ever again. I will never for as long as I live spend money to eat here again. AND YOUR MASHED POTATO BOWLS NEED MORE SALT.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2022

KFC worker named owen gave us a hamburger and forgot the top part of the bun and we were very disappointed and I'm pretty sure it happen to other people. They said it happen to them as well but can you please fix this.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2022

The employees and management at this restaurant are incredibly unprofessional, after filling out an unfavourable customer review following a horrendous experience at the restaurant (that I won't even get into), I was called by the "manager" of the restaurant who's sounded all of about 17, who illegally took my contact information from my mobile order and proceeded to blame me for the poor interaction! I followed up by calling corporate to express my outrage at the misuse of my information, to which I received a call from the same creepy manager to say I lied about him to corporate!!! I will be escalating this issue to Better Business Bureau as this is an astounding misuse of the required information to place an order and borders on harassment! So unprofessional.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2022

We ordered our food online. I had 3 separate orders and when we arrived to pick it up they hadn't got anything together and they didn't have some of the order and we had to wait for the order at least 30 minutes before we were served. They were out of fries. We didn't get any silverware or condiments and we didn't get all of our drink orders.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2022

Tried to order at 8:15 from both Keyser Ave Scranton and Clarks summit location in PA and were told they couldn’t make chicken extra crispy! We will not be ordering From KFC anymore. Completely disappointing

Original review: Oct. 6, 2022

Worse fast food place for seldom getting order correct. Today I ordered the 2 pc special - leg, thigh, mashed potatoes, cookie and drink. I said I want 2 of them w bottled water. They are $6 apiece. First he tried to charge me almost $20. Then when I said WHAT? He said $12. First no water or receipt. I wouldn’t leave the window and asked for my receipt. He said here’s a bottle of water. I want my receipt. He leaves, returns hands me another water (they were sitting at the window the entire time). He leaves, returns, I said I want my receipt. He said he had a line of people to wait on. I want my receipt - I had used a card and wanted to make sure he didn’t overcharge. He said pull up and I’ll bring it out. Waited 5 minutes- no receipt so I go inside and ask for a manager- she wouldn’t come.

I did get a receipt but when I got home - instead of mashed potatoes- I got fries and no cookies!! This is the way the KFCs are run in Delaware - McDonald’s and Hardee’s are almost as bad. All bad customer service. I’ve gotten tacos when I’ve ordered chicken, I’ve gotten chicken when I order tacos. Once I got a box of 6 biscuits instead of wings! I’m absolutely SICK of bad service! The receipt says fries but I ordered mashed potatoes!

KFC Company Information