2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.56/5

Chili's Grill & Bar Reviews

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Dependable food quality, though the menu isn't that expansive. Certainly can get loud, but service is good, and friendly, and the drinks are good. It has a neighborhood feel, and are quick to address any problems or questions.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Chili's restaurants are usually pretty good overall in my experiences. There have been times when the orders I'm taking too long to get to the table or orders placed online are inaccurate when picked up for to go. I believe the Chili's could benefit with more training of the wait staff to be more attentive to the customers. I have noticed especially lately with the wait staff seems to be involved with waiting on too many tables. I believe Chili's could benefit and quality of service instead of quantity of service. I know there can be a lack of enough staff at times but I believe managers should be able to adjust to it. I Believe Management could do a better job at compensating the customer with other than "I am sorry that your is not correct."

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I can never get enough of the steaks there other food. Our family always wants to go to Chili's. We also love the molten lava cake. They have a good menu that has stuff for everyone in our family. We always have great service when we go eat here.

Original review: April 27, 2019

The employees were very polite and patient! The manager on duty did an Excellent job serving me what I ordered to my satisfaction! The Chili’s on Lawrenceville Suwanee road is highly recommended! I was being served by Anna, and manager on duty named Jen took excellent care of me, and also the way that I would be satisfied with my order!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Every time I order from G.P. Chili's my food is always cold or wrong or they give you thick baked potatoes soup that is not good. I'm pregnant and it sucks to drive to pick up your food and come home and it is not good. Every time. I've picked up food from other Chili's and don't get this kind of service or food.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chili's Grill & Bar?

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

Stopped by Chili's in High Point NC Oak Hollow Mall for supper tonight at 6:30 10/15/19. Waitress took our drink and food order. My wife had a salad and a Triple Dipper and I ordered a bowl of potatoes soup. There were very few diners. I would say less than 40% full. Waitress brought drinks and silverware. After a while she brought my wife's salad but no napkins and no soup. I asked another waitress passing by to bring napkins. My wife finished her salad and we waited, still no soup.

Next the waitress brought the triple dipper and another waitress brought my soup. The soup was cold, I sent it back. She asked if I wanted another bowl and I said no. I did not want to wait another hour. I visit this Chili's a lot for lunch and have always got better service but not great. I like to use my card at the table but this would not work. Tonight tied for the worst dinning experience of my life and I am 70 years old.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

Ordered Chili’s Togo and bought the queso burger. I drove 30 minutes back to my house to realize that my burger was completely raw. I’m heavily pregnant and could have gotten even more ill than I already am had I consumed the entire hamburger. The outside was cooked and crispy, and with all of the queso sauce on the burger, the entire burger felt lukewarm (I knew it wouldn’t be hot with a 30 minute drive) until I got 25% through the burger. The meat is still fridge temperature in the middle and is still bright pink and squishy. This is the second time this has happened now. I definitely will not be back.

Original review: April 14, 2019

Twice we have been here, same problems, bad service, long time for food. Food was not correct. Bill was wrong, did not subtract the rewards we had earned and when we stated the error, it took a long time to make correction. We were there 7 Apr 19 1 pm. Please respond. Thank you. Meal took almost 3 hours.

Original review: March 21, 2019

Chili's Grill & Bar, I 35 N Relo #1386 6619 IH 35 North Austin, TX 78752. I went to this restaurant on 03/13/19 for the drink special. First of all the Hostess was not out front. I had waited for about five minutes. There were a group of four, ** men behind me. When she walked up, although they were behind me, she told them that she would be with them in a minute. I told her that I was next in line, and the group of men behind me confirmed it. She ignored both of us. She went back to see if a table was ready. When she came back, she called another couple, that came in after as well. She seated them and then came back and seated me. We were both getting a table that had two seating; therefore that was no reason not to call me first.

Original review: March 13, 2019

8681 CHILI'S #226 KANSAS CITY KS: We arrive at restaurant at 4:45 pm and did not leave until 6:05 pm. Our order was taken at 5:05 pm and we did not get food until 5:35. The manager told us that my wife's baby back ribs was giving to another table, and we were told we would get cheesecake to compensate for the mix up. We never got the dessert. I wanted to speak to the manager but, they must have went home for the day. Food was good but service and wait time was horrible.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Chili's Grill & Bar Company Information