2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.41/5

Chili's Grill & Bar Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chili's Grill & Bar?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chili's Grill & Bar?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2020

We went there today for lunch. They were not busy. But we’re low on staff. Our waiter was ok. But failed to refill drinks. Food portion on 1/2 rack was a total joke. The corn was old and dried out. Manager was indifferent. I went without food. Wife’s food was ok. Then experience became very uncomfortable and they pretty much pushed us out. I was respectful and kept my voice down. I just refused to accept what was served. Not going back.

Original review: July 30, 2020

Ordered on July 23rd. I ordered 4 appetizers and 1 dinner. Chicken wings were raw. 2 of the appetizers were too salty. Called manager and was getting refund, never did. Boynton Beach location. I called Corporate and they only refunded raw chicken wings. I was told they would refund all that was thrown away. Nobody called me to apologize. I wish I could post photos of raw chicken, or better yet gone back to have the manager try them. Last time I go to Chili's and I will tell EVERYONE about raw and salty food they serve.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 25, 2020

We did curbside due to virus. Got food started to drive off. Opened the first food which is cheesecake. It was half eaten. Never have I had an issue. This infuriated me because a viral issue ongoing here. Went back and got new one and they did give us a remake, but I feel there needs to be a serving look or more before sending food to people on Togo orders.

Original review: June 21, 2020

Chili's used to be one of our favorite restaurants but they have really gone downhill over the years. We ordered online for curbside pickup. Two of my family members ordered a smoked brisket meal. It was so dried out (like it had been reheated in a microwave for way too long.) It was like beef jerky. All the food came in one huge bag and the two salads that was ordered were layered between hot food and were completely wilted and nasty (and inedible) upon our arrival at home (5 minute drive from Chili's). The southwestern egg rolls were decent but the ranch dressing was so thin it literally spread out on the plate like water. Chicken fajitas with rice were tasteless mess. Rice was dried out and crunchy. Just awful! For $77.00 - we were robbed. Never ever giving Chili's our business again!

Original review: April 1, 2020

I ordered online for pick up and the manager stated they didn't have an order for me. She insisted that I must have the wrong location. I then had to leave and go back to my office to obtain the confirmation email which was more time from my lunch break only for the manager to come back out and say they still don't have it. She was yelling and being very unprofessional! I asked, "Why would my receipt say I ordered here if I didn't?" She said I would have to take that up with the IT department. Long story short after more investigating she found my order. She then said they can't find online orders if they don't know the person's first name. I stated that the employee only asked for my last name. Once I finally received my food. It was good but cold! Our company normally places a lot of orders with this location but this was it for us!!

Original review: March 11, 2020

Our recent visits to this Chili's have us concerned, as their plastic drinking mugs looked dirty and stained. We even saw lipstick marks on our mug. We have noticed the silverware should look cleaner also. We do not plan to go back until they fix these problems.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

Went to Madison Heights store near Oakland Mall. Server was looking at TV as she took our order. Had to ask another server to get a refill on our chips. Took a long time to get food and when we asked about our food the server said, "Well we don’t have very many staff working." No apology; just that flat response like she didn’t care to bother with us. My son ordered fajitas and they give about a tablespoon of cheese so he asked for more and server said, "Well that’s an extra 75 cents." I mean really!!! So ridiculous. I will say the food was good. That is usually the case but service always seems poor. We have come in both when it is slow and when busy. Service is the same. If it were better we would eat here more often.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Chili's store #1417 Livonia. Upon walking in the door ignored by hostess chatting with a party of 12+ she was obviously friends with. I was told the wait was 20 minutes, I counted 14 tables unoccupied, no waiting customers in front or behind, hostess buy chatting with friends in party. The restaurant is less than 1/4 occupied. Seated after 22 minute wait in empty restaurant. Food took 35 minutes to reach table after ordering and was not pleasing at all. Chili's you have lost a customer. One of the worst I have experienced.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

First of all all orders were incorrect missing items and cold! We used Door Dash and site was messed up...sent to wrong address. Horrible experience and will never eat their food again. They really need to hire someone that knows how to cook!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

They use some kind of nasty imitation chicken in their salads. It looks like rubber and has the consistency of rubber when you chew it. Also, their ranch dressing is so thin and runny it's like water. My cousin and I got the same salad and we both sent it back. It was absolutely gross. They need to start using real chicken and I am pretty sure they use the same chicken in their fajitas as well.

Chili's Grill & Bar Company Information