3.2/5 (1154 ratings)

About Chili's Grill & Bar

Chili's Grill & Bar Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chili's Grill & Bar?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chili's Grill & Bar?

Original review: May 16, 2022

Again, today, Chili’s has chosen to serve what they want you to have and NOT what is actually ordered. I have called cooperate headquarters in Texas to report this restaurant and spoken with managers at this restaurant about its lack of customer satisfaction. Today, they were out of hamburgers. Left off our tea, but certainly charged us for it. We ordered a club as sandwich and it had one very burned piece of bacon. Ordered fajitas last week and got NO tortillas or cheese with delivery order. This has become a norm for this Thomaston location! I have reported them to both corporate and local for their overcooked asparagus, leaving off portions of orders - - especially when they are delivered. It is truly ridiculous how many times they can mess up a simple order.

The only time, it seems, they get orders correct for take out or delivery is when I call them to tell the local restaurant that I am placing a delivery order or to go order and to please double check it. And this is when I have to speak to management. Charlie is the only one who does check it that I know of for sure. Others, such as a bartender who told me she would lied and the order was wrong. As in, not the order at all!! It was part of someone else’s delivered to us.

Original review: April 3, 2022

Foodies beware. Burgers were burned to a crisp. Made me physically ill. Please stay away from Chili's on Military Trail in Delray Beach FL. Ordered from this restaurant before and never had an issue until now. Dry meat with condiments slathered all over the buns. Fries were cold.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

Ordered steak and chicken fajita combo. The chicken was like a wet sponge in my mouth. The portion was very small for the beef, chicken, and only about 3 tablespoons of rice. Very poor for the 18 dollar price.

Original review: July 16, 2021

I used to like Chili's a lot but they've gone way down over the years. My favorite dish was the cajun pasta with chicken. The last few times I ordered this dish, it was not good... One time there was so much spice that I couldn't even eat it; I tried to choke it down but it was not happening. I never send dishes back to the kitchen but this time I did. And every time it came out cold. On my latest visit, I ordered the buffalo chicken ranch sandwich. I did get this minus the ranch. I assumed it would be a normal buffalo chicken sandwich, but it was just a fried, flavorless piece of chicken with a drop of buffalo sauce on the top, and the chicken was smaller than the bun and way overcooked. Not good, no flavor... Could've gotten a better chicken sandwich from McD's. Needless to say, I won't be returning to Chili's again. The waitress (I believe her name was Jenna) was very nice and helpful. She gets 5 stars.

Original review: July 2, 2021

I purchased food for Father’s Day and it was totally cold and wrong. I called the Manager and he offered a full $68 refund. I said I felt bad and I would take a gift card or credit instead. He said ok it’s going to take a few days to be in your Chili’s account. After 12 days and nothing, I spoke with another Manager and he said they don’t issue credit and nothing he could do. He hung up on me and would not come to the phone again. What a terrible way to treat customers!!!

Original review: May 30, 2021

I have been coming to the 34710 North Valley Phoenix 85086 location for 11 years and almost daily for the last year and will not be back. All of the bartenders are great except for Jeanine. She has been rude time and time again and has even threatened to smack me for innocent jokes that bartenders should not be offended to. All of the regulars will not come in on Tuesday night when she is bartending due to her attitude and being rude. Please put a different bartender on for Tuesday, Thank You. I have overheard the workers say jokes to each other and even joke with me and I have never took offense to any of it.

On Friday night, Jeanine's daughter Kate that also works there overheard me say a joke to the guy next to me which was "The surfers in Hawaii remind me of myself. They hang 10." Her daughter is older 25-30, she went back and told her mom what she heard and Jeanine came out screaming at me in front of customers and then a couple minutes later came back out again saying, "You are going to apologize to my daughter." For one my voice does not travel and I am surprised she heard it, it was not offensive and this is a BAR! I will not quit filing complaints with corporate and the BBB until she has either been taken out of the bar area or she has lost her job completely. Not only did she threaten me but also embarrassed me in front of other customers by yelling.

UPDATE: I called and spoke to the manager Amy to let her know my concern and she said, "I don't blame her for saying she would smack you and as for the incident Friday night I am sure there is a lot more to it than that.." "Really Amy, do you not realize the guy that I said the joke to is a rights attorney, he would make a great witness" and then she said, "Maybe you should go to a different bar from now on." It is nice to know that Chili's promotes both verbal and physical assaults on their customers.

Original review: May 9, 2021

Got seated and a 30 minute wait with several waitresses and waiters walking past my table. Asked several times for service and they failed for another 15 minutes. 45 minute wait just to get drink. Not acceptable. Will not go back!

Original review: March 9, 2021

Tonight, March 8 at around 5 PM I traveled over 30 miles to have dinner at chili's in Smyrna. Yes, I was excited because it had been over 5 months since I had the beef fa·ji·tas with all the trimmings. I was specific as to how I wanted them cooked, rare as they hit my plate and with soup. Well the soup was too spicy so I had to send it back. Some time later the dinner arrived and they were very well done, the opposite of what I ordered. Not only were they cooked wrong, but the texture of the beef was worse than leather. So I traveled over 60 miles RT for a wasted dinner. I left and just chalked it up to never return. Now that I look at all the negative remarks, I am convinced that the Mgt does not care how the customers are treated. I will post this wherever I think it will do the most good for other potential customers.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2020

Forgot to bring out my appetizer out. Then the food came out REFRIGERATOR cold. Not cool but ice cold. I complained to the waitress and asked to tell the manager. The reply was she told the manager and nothing can be done. She will not change the bill. We were not even given an apology or even a dessert for all the time this took and left angry with the full bill. My witness was the waitress. Terrible meal!!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

On today I visited the Tupelo Ms. location store#899. My server was Shue. It was a party of 3. My son and his girlfriend and child was also with us. Making it a total party of six however they were not on my ticket. I think 20002 was my order number. Once I got my food it was not good at all. The tea was watered down on bot my daughter and myself. My wife asked that no salt be on her fries. Her fries had salt and they were cold. I was suppose to have onion petals but I ended up with fries too that were cold. We had to ask for eating utensils which was acceptable. Customer service was acceptable. The overall visit was not good. My ticket was $58.59. I left a $10 tip which was the right thing to do. Not sure what was going on in the kitchen but they were not preparing the food as they should.

Chili's Grill & Bar Company Information