3.22/5

519 Burger King Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 1, 2019

The french toast at Burger King was perfect. It was crunchy, warm, and soft in the inside. Experience was very good except for the biscuit on the sausage egg sandwich, but besides that everything was good and delightful for a fast food restaurant.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

It improve inside by being more clean and the staff are nice to speak to. I had a issue that was solve to my liking. The prices are very good. I would recommend this Burger King to anyone in the area and my family.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I just love the food, I always get a Whopper and a Hershey pie every time I go I get that. Their food is better and different from like McDonald's or Wendy's. Burger King is the only acceptable fast food burger chain. It's in their name, Burger King.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I love chicken nuggets and Burger King's nuggets are my favorite. The service is good enough, especially when they don't forget my ranch, which is very few times so it's still enjoyable. And I usually have leftover ranch from previous trips stored in my fridge so it's ok.

Original review: July 11, 2019

Disgusting taco! The taco itself was so thin. The shell was so greasy and what meat was in the shell was so overcooked it was black and dripping with grease. There was absolutely no taste, very disgusting! Worst taco I've ever had! Leave the tacos to Taco Bell!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?

Original review: July 8, 2019

I did a survey for BK in Jacksonville, Texas. They gave me a code for a "free" whopper. When I went to BK after I finally got waited on the girl said that will be $3.48 I pointed to my coupon and told her it was suppose to be free. She said she would have to charge me $3.48 for a small fry. I am diabetic. I cannot eat the bun or fries. I said, "Thank, have a good day," and walked out. It's always like this. They stand around talking and taking a drink of soda, then drag themselves over to the counter and stand there. You're suppose to know when to order I suppose. I'll never go back. They sure won't put Dairy Queen out of order in Jacksonville, Texas!

Original review: July 7, 2019

Incredible how this place is keeping open to the public. Is a trash--a total trash, I can't believe that I went so many time to this place and every time is worst, before the customer services with the terrible managers and now is manager plus no AC working in that place, no ICE!!!! Sauce for my food what a **!!! How is possible that also in the drive thru I went a week ago and I have to wait more than 10 min and the order was wrong and no ice again, and the manager Karini because that is the name in her name tag, came to me with a attitude, scream to me in front of my family and the rest of the people in the place like crazy that if we don't like don't come back.

What at hell is that place and that manager I'm sorry but she need to be remove from that BK and the complete company how is possible that this people received training for customer services and they don't know how to deal and work with customers. How is possible that when we eat inside is no AC, with Florida weather!!! Wtf, please this BK must be removed away of the franchiser. How the employees with this situation can work like that, under this bad condition at least AC. This is Insane!!!

Original review: June 30, 2019

Had to go back two times because of missing food and wrong order. Spoke with manager that refused to do anything and just laughed joking with other employees. Spoke with GM on phone who did not seem to care either. Will never go back. As a business owner myself I found this to be a horrible experience. Called six times only to get a recording then waited 15 minutes while manager stood outside smoking before I even got to talk with her.

Original review: June 27, 2019

Every item of food was soggy mush including the onion rings which were so limp you couldn't dip them. It was like everything had been microwaved. I also found rotten lettuce on my sandwich of which I took a picture of. I did not get a receipt as it was delivered by a delivery company.

Original review: June 24, 2019

Approximately 2 weeks ago, my husband and I stopped in for lunch. The manager was working, all of our food was cold, I was served cold coffee, when I ordered hot. She made new coffee, and did nothing about the food. A Customer with children sitting next to us took his and his children's food back to the counter 3 times. I called, emailed trying to find someone who cared. Nothing. The heat lamps and food warming bins were broken, turned off or something. We even said that to the manager and she just said "ok" and went on putting another cold order together. Never eat here, you could get very sick because of improper food storage and handling. I had to rate 1 star, but they deserve ZERO stars!!

Burger King Company Information