Burger King

Compare Chain Restaurants

Research top Chain Restaurants recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

The server did not acknowledge me when I finally pulled up to her window, she looked at me and stated what I owed, she took my money, handed me my drink and then turned her back to me and started speaking to her co workers that were working in the food prep area. She spoke loudly and was not concerned with what she said while I waited for my food. She then handed me a bag with my hamburger in it, she did not say thank you or have a good day - in fact she appeared bothered that she had to do her job. The hamburger was only warm not hot, it tasted okay. Not the best I have had with other Burger King Restaurants in my area. I was disappointed with the wait after I placed my order. It's called fast food however I do not think they understand that. I will not give my business to this particular Burger King in the future which may not mean a lot to the owner(s) but it means a lot to me.

Morning Star Veggie Burger - They gave me a veggie burger, but the Morning Star Patties were missing. They gave me lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles. They charged me $3.99 instead of the normal $4.99, but I was very much charged too much for just some slices of garden vegetables. I complained to Burger King and am going to review Burger King on my Youtube Channel.

I went to the Burger King 1735 Washington Blvd, Baltimore Md. I usually go every morning. I happened to get a croissan'wich meal and asked to upgrade my drink to a large soda. First, when I pulled up to the window, I asked the lady why was the meal so high. They asked me what I ordered and I told them I was told because I ordered a large drink. I said "the meal is only $3.49. How much was the drink?" The lady said "you pay full price for your drink." I said "that was $3?" She said yes. I said "well can I get the size that come with it?" Was told that it was coffee. I said "you can't substitute?" "Sure but you will pay full price for whatever you decide to get."

Now the manager is at the window. I asked him "since when you cannot upgrade your drink. I have been upgrading my drink." I also told him that I worked for Burger King for more than 10 yrs and never heard of such and that you can cancel my order... As I pulled away and I started looking at old receipts I noticed that I have been charged several time for full price drinks even on a value meal... I think this I poor practice for this particular Burger King and they will not receive my business any longer.

My name is Chau **. In the morning of 06/30/17 around 8:xx am or 9:xx am, when placing order for morning breakfast for my two kids at McDonald's on Stockton Blvd./Florin, I was told by Keona that she no longer accept discount coupons. I told her "How come?" I have been customers for a long time already. Then she call me ** which later on was denied by her because I was complaining to another guy that worked there that "why are you calling me **?" She said that she never call me ** and the guy that worked there walked nearby window said "I do not want you (which is me) to come here at this location again at Burger King on Stockton Blvd./Florin. So go somewhere else." So I went to different place.

I think whoever the owner hired a very poor, immature employees serving as customer service at drive thru window. She used foul language on me which I did not do anything to her. No receipt was made. Discount coupon was tear in 1/2. I've never complain on any fast food place before, but today is my first complain at Burger King fast food drive thru at Stockton Blvd./Florin Rd. Location.

I went to Greenwood, MS Burger King and placed an order for Whopper meal and had a coupon for free Whopper with the purchase of a Whopper and was told that could not use the coupon for this as Whopper has to be purchased by itself although one is purchased in meal. Still ended up purchasing a Whopper meal and had to purchase 2 separate Whoppers just to use coupons when a Whopper is already in the meal. Tried to explain this to the manager but to no avail.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?

I wish I still had my receipt for our visit this last Friday 6/33/17 at the Burger King on North College Ave in Fort Collins, CO. I think I'll send the corporate office my medical bills since I had to go to the Urgent Care clinic in order to get treated for SEVERE FOOD POISONING. I know it's from this meal because the rest of my group complained of stomach issues as well and we all had the same food. I just got it worse than anyone else. FIVE FREAKING DAYS OF DIARRHEA!!! I'm on antibiotics now too because it became so severe. FIVE DAYS. Freaking disgusting. I've lost two days of work too, so you owe me that as well!!! That's $320 alone. Plus the medical expenses and emotional distress from having to be in the bathroom ALL the time!!!

I visited Restaurant #: 4415 on May 26 and had to wait 35 minutes by the time I placed my order and when I finally got my food and change. I wouldn't have minded except for the facts that there was only one car ahead me and no cars behind me. It was after hours and not during a lunch or breakfast rush. While I was waiting I was promised the world by the guest relations rep as I was documenting live my experience over my cell phone in my car while waiting. When I didn't get my free coupon I followed up and the first rep lied and didn't take my information. On the 3rd call, the rep claimed to take my information but it wasn't until a 4th call I got an email. I even wrote a heartfelt letter to the CEO in Miami and got no response.

I got a garbled phone message from some "district manager" with no callback. This happened over a month ago and BK doesn't seem to care and I'm still waiting for my promised meal coupon to arrive. The last email said I was only getting a Whopper Coupon but I was promised on 3 separate occasions I was getting a free meal.

I was with my husband talking after having two Whoppers. I heard a woman cursing in Spanish (I know because I speak the language), and they were trying to make her stop but she continue shouting. Very uncomfortable situation for us as clients. We didn't now how to get out and looking at their faces, do wait a little bit more and left after we saw a female employee (the one that took our order) going out the door.

Walked into a Burger King store on highway 50 (Cortez Blvd) and was there to simply say hello to my female friend and order food. Before I could explain I was going to order food I was told by the manager (I'm assuming) to leave the restaurant and I was not allowed to say hello to her. I do not think this is proper customer service.

On the way home from spending Father's Day at the beach with our kids, we went through a Burger King drive thru for lunch. When we arrived at home and began to eat, I was appalled to see the rarest raw ground beef in my double cheeseburger after I had already taken a bite! I was scared that my son's cheeseburgers were raw as well! My husband's Whopper Jr. 3 pieces of whittled lettuce, no ketchup and no mustard! I am very disappointed with the quality of the food recently. I hope I do not get sick!

The Burger King at McAuthur and Ramsey in Fayetteville, NC has the worst service I have ever had at any establishment. I just waited 30 minutes for a very simple order. The staff seemed to have a very difficult time reading the screens (the cooks not the register people). The manager did not seem to be too awfully concerned that the drive thru and front desk were behind. Adding insult to injury, our orders were incorrect after the wait.

Goop hanging from the ceiling as we are trying to eat. Very very disturbing in the play place where my kids are playing. No one has cleaned it up and it has started to mold. I do not feel that my kids are in a safe place anymore.

Quick ordering and receiving food. I had the crispy chicken bacon cheese ranch and the Mac-n- Cheetos. The chicken in the sandwich was totally tasteless. The same with the mac-n-cheetos. I think it's because both were overcooked. I feel it was a total waste of $8.88. I don't see stopping at BK in my future. I was really disappointed with this meal.

I sent in a complaint about a Burger King Restaurant experience to the BK survey and the response I received that in as much called me a liar. This is most unprofessional in my professional and business owner experience opinion. I am imagining that enough complaints about Ms. ** might just make it to a corporate office of Burger King and force her to acknowledge some of her problems.

While visiting your store, my wife and I both witnessed a worker standing on the stainless steel drink counter (where one would put his food tray or drink) to fill the ice reservoir in the soda machine. After this we watched to see if the counter would be cleaned and it did not get cleaned. I would never take my food tray to the bathroom and set it on the floor, but that is what someone standing on the counter is like. We found this to be a disgusting act and request a response to tell us how we can be insured of clean counters throughout the restaurant. Please tell us that the rest of the store is not this treated with this type of filth.

Facts: Burger King #5462. Date: May 20. Time: 12:18 pm. My wife and I are not ones to make up stories, we have better things to do with our time. We certainly thought that this would receive an apology and not in any way imply that we are embellishing or lying. Before we left we went to the counter and saw the shoe/footprint on the counter and there were others that saw it happen. Amazing really! I suppose this is what we get for dining at a quick stop like BK. We will share our experience with everyone we meet and we know many people in this area. We did not take pictures nor did we video anything. Upon departing we noticed a sign on the door, no picture or video taking while in restaurant. We had to laugh at that - now we understand why.

Awful Service. Food was unbelievably terrible. I ordered 2 Whoppers with cheese and no pickles, no onions and onion rings. The onion rings tasted like they were cooked and then refried in oil a second time to reheat them, an overcooked taste that was horrible. Both Whoppers came with no cheese, pickles and onions, both items I asked to have removed and cheese I paid to have was not on either burger. To review them online you need a receipt which they never gave to me. They didn't hand me it with my cash returned or place it in the bag with my food. When I got to the window and repeated my special order to make sure they got it right they all agreed that it was correct. I shouldn't have believed them and should have checked the whoppers in the parking lot before going home but I believed them and checked them when I got home.

The Whoppers were the worst I have ever eaten. The bread was flat like someone stomped on it. The lettuce was super old and flat like it had been cooked. I didn't receive any tomatoes. I paid for cheese and didn't receive any. What more could they screw up? The onion rings tasted like all filler and no onions. They were so awful after tasting like they had been cooked twice to reheat them. I would never ever go to this location again and might never ever go to Burger King and pay this amount of money for terrible food.

It wasn't like a year or so ago when the bun was thick and fresh, lettuce was thick and crunchy, tomato was thick, cheese you paid for was on the burger and requested items to be left off were actually left off and onion rings tasted like onion rings. I don't know if this is about how bad Burger King has gotten or about how bad this location is managed. I hope someone will make changes to the management so this location can be improved. The food shouldn't taste this terrible.

When we drove up to the drive up to the window to make an order the person working said that they were short staffed and was not accepting orders at this time. The staff did not ask us to wait, just said that they were not taking orders. We left and went to Taco John's!!

At the Burger King #10764 937 U.S. Hwy. 90E Bayou Vista, LA Burger King there is a lady name ** with the most bubbly attitude towards customers. Very well mannered, very polite, always with a smile greeting the customers at the intercom taking the orders and reading them back and when you get to the window she is awesome with a smile. She cares about the customers and tend to them very well for their food and such. People needs to learn from her because THAT'S what we need to make things smoothly. Glad they hired her and hope she stays there. Thank you **. You are AWESOME.

I went thru the drive thru with my family and ordered everyone's food. It took over twenty minutes to get our food. And then I ordered an original chicken sandwich with spicy sauce on it. And when we finally received our food they gave me a Spicy Chicken Jr. which I didn't order. So I took it back in, told the lady what I ordered. She didn't even care to hear what I ordered. She just grabbed the old sandwich. Went back and made me the same sandwich that I just handed her a few minutes ago. IDK who she was but she was the manager for first shift. Burger King is one of our favorite places to go eat for fast food. But I will never ever go back to this location in Tipton, Indiana. Very unsatisfied and the lady was very rude.

I went to the Burger King on 5141 Ave H Rosenberg, TX 77471 on 4/26/17 after my kids came from a Skeeters baseball game around 9 pm. I ordered 2 chicken sandwiches and both of them was raw chicken. I tried calling the number on the receipt and it was to a Steve and Nancy and not Burger King. The number online is disconnected. I am unable to go to the actual store because I don't have a car at the moment and is truly upset and disgusted.

Me and my husband went for lunch. Ordered 2 whoppers one with mayo which I did not get. The restaurant was a greasy mess, the restroom did not have t.p. or soap, stunk badly. Tried to do survey and could not. BK sucks.

Burger King is noted for their Hamburgers. I visited the Burger King at 6457 Tara Blvd in Jonesboro, Ga. around 5:20 p.m. I was outdone when I was told they did not have ANY HAMBURGERS at all. It is the Manager's responsibility to see that they are well stocked!!! I asked if they were going to have some later and she said, No! This Burger King is right off interstate 75 south! This is TERRIBLE and the Manager needs to be fired. Really disgusting! I went to a Burger King on the same street, Lovejoy location and they were Perfect! The date was Apr.14,2017.

I'm in drive thru. I ordered the American Chicken sandwich. No ONE knows what that is. I explain, it's an original chicken sandwich. Add tomatoes and cheese. I ordered fries. No salt. Pay for food, I don't get a straw, they ask me to pull around the building. I ask for ranch, & pepper. I get ranch and ketchup? Still waiting on straw. Drive around, waited over 10 minutes. I go inside, why did I even go thru drive thru? Get my food, go back to vehicle, decide to eat in vehicle. 1st bite, no tomatoes. Get out of vehicle, explain to manager I have no tomatoes on my American Chicken sandwich. She's like, "What is that?" I then explain to her what it is. By now, it's been over 15 minutes, my fries are cold.

I try to do my www.bkexperience.com online, can't. Why? Because they didn't give me my receipt in drive thru. They have a re-print out, which, this does not have the numbers to enter online to do a survey. How well that accommodates them. So, I called their 1 866 394 2493 contact/complaint number. Guess what... she doesn't understand English too clearly, she gets my phone number wrong, three times??? Now, how do I complain to the contact/complaint line? THANKS FOR READING, PEEPS! SORRY FOR THE LONG STORY.

Well I got a ice sundae which was good. But the more I ate the more I notice how sharp the spoon was before I knew it there was a small cut inside my mouth like a paper cut that wasn't there before... didn't even finish my sundae.

Terrible. I will not come back. I ask for a water cup after paying for my food the rude Dude Victoria at 2511 south San Pedro street 90011 told me no they don't provide cups and I'm looking at them. His/her excuse was the soda machine is outside. I'm looking at him like "I'm trying to get some water with my food. I don't drink soda dude."

BK on North St Forsyth GA - When we came in there was trash all over floor and garbage can overflowing. We ordered food, simple, 3 JR Whoppers and fries. We ordered at 7:58. We watched manager who was very disorganized putting together orders. We asked her for a lid and she turned and looked with no acknowledgement and turned back around and waited for food. We asked for our money back (from the manager) at 8:11. She said, "well, your food is right here." No apology, no thank you. Our fries were cold as were our burgers. They need some more help here with organization.

I went there one morning and ordered my food. I started eating going to church. I got ready to drink my tea which it haven't been opened since I left Burger King in East Chase. It was a fly in my tea. Called and did a report. They want to give me a free sandwich. Then their insurance called to do a statement. Never heard anything else from them. Then I get a paper saying it's not their fault. You are so right. It's mine for going there but I stay in Waugh Alabama. Will go all the way to Carmichael Rd to eat now.

I went to Burger King store #7100 in Oakley, CA on 3/1/2017. Their picture showed a picture of a croissant and an orange juice for $6.09, then in small print it said $.49 extra for substitute OJ. OK I get the OJ and they charge me $.99!! The guy says, "Yeah, I know..." It's not the amount, it's the principle.

Today I was buying lunch for our work crew. I work at Advance Auto Parts near the Burger King at the Beaver Valley Mall in Monaca, Pennsylvania. I had coupons. Went through the drive-through and got 2 Jr. Whoppers, 2 small fries for $3.99. Wanted more food and was told I couldn't go through the drive-through and use any other coupons. Okay, I parked, went inside and went to the counter, and was told by a different girl "Ma'am, you cannot use another coupon here today. Our policy is one coupon per customer per day." Really? We buy (or did buy) food there almost every day. With as many choices as we have, I'll opt for anything else. Our money spends elsewhere. Your coupon does not say this. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I thought bk had more professionalism! But we all know its starts at the top. I can't believe how low class and unprofessional the managers are. It's a bad look! It seems the managers are friends of the owners because there's no way in hell corporate would hire some of these people. I'm not talking about their appearance, I'm talking about the way they conduct themselves! I WAS ASKED TO LEAVE BY THE MANAGER BECAUSE I COMPLAINED OF WAITING OVER 10 MIN TO PLACE AN ORDER WHEN THERE'S ONLY ONE PERSON IN FRONT OF ME! Yeah that person has a right to place the order but my problem is Burger King didn't bring anyone up to help take orders. Apparently bk doesn't care about your time. The manager was so disrespectful to me and all I want to do was get a lunch!

I went to a Burger King at Bucharest airport and ordered 2 menus for a total of 96 lei (local currency). I gave the employee 100 lei and he put my change on a separate tray from the food. I assumed he had made a mistake, so I picked up my change from the separate tray. However, he noticed that I had picked up my change, so when I asked for a couple of packets of ketchup, he told me cost would be 4 lei.

I have never paid for condiments in any other BK in any other city/country. Therefore, I can only assume that the employee is regularly pocketing the change from your unsuspecting customers. I can provide you with his name which is on the bill and I would like confirmation of my complaint and an indication of what you are going to do about it.

Burger King Company Profile