3.8/5 (738 ratings)

About Burger King

Burger King Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?

Original review: Sept. 19, 2022

Burger King is still very affordable in today's time and the app has many different deals. When I order from this location they are always kind and courteous. Staff can either make or break a place honestly. At least at the ones near me they seem to be pretty decent. It's not perfect and experiences can really differ depending on the location. Find a location that is a good one if it isn't up to your liking. You will know the difference for sure. I've been to some really terrible ones but also ones that are really nice. If you're looking for an affordable meal then Burger King will always be a go to place for sure.

Original review: July 22, 2022

I came in today and was greatly greeted by the employee. My food was great, not cold just perfect. And they were all nice, made my day a lot better! I have been through before and have had the same experiences as this one and did not have the time write a review but if I had to say it was 10/10 for me.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 1, 2022

Great service. Friendly staff. Fast really have changed over the past months. The food is fresh and hot. They act like they’re glad that you are there. And they worked well together. Happy to see that Burger King us improving.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2022

The employees were very polite and friendly. My food was fresh and it came out quick. My burger had just the right amount of mayo. The sandwich was neat and wrapped to perfection. After I got my food I moved out of drive through. But I had to come back around because I forgot something. Drive through moved very fast and the young man at the window greeted me as if this was my first time. I will be visiting this store again. Thank you King. ☺️

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I just went to the Burger King in Brigham City and have not been for a while! Excellent service and very friendly from the gal (Chantelle) that gave me my excellent Whopper!!! I will be back for sure!!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

I'd like to send you the photo of the crispy chicken sandwich I just bought. Slathered with enough mayo for 2, 3 or maybe 3 sandwiches. No tomato, brownish lettuce (thank the lord there wasn't the right amount), an unidentifiable light brownish mealy something on top of the breaded chicken. I would let you know how bad the taste was but it looks like it isn't fit for human consumption so I did not put it in my mouth. I'd love to send you the photo I took. Please advise. Oh yeah, the milk shake machine was not working in the middle of the day, around 2 p.m.. The employee was miserable, grumbly and contrary to the other people we have met from the area was rather rude and dismissive. Perhaps a drug issue?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

I love BK but lately the service is rubbish and we never get what we ordered. I have tried both Sanctuary and Somerset West and quality of service is impolite and careless. I'm not going to buy from bk anymore unless I am in cape Town or at least out of the Helderberg area.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2022

My sister and I tried to eat at the West Sacramento, Ca location. The fish sandwiches were salty we could not eat them. It was like someone was playing a prank. I took the sandwiches up to the manager and she was not concerned and walked away. I tossed the sandwiches and contacted Burger King customer service about the problem. They never responded despite promises.

Original review: July 15, 2022

Burger King at 101 Plaza, Saint Clairsville, Ohio. I arrived at the drive through at 7:13 am, I set there for about a minute and half and no one come on to the speaker to say anything. I then cleared my throat and a women come on the speaker and said: "I will be with you as soon as I can" (her tone was very aggressive). Then I am waiting another three minutes: I said to the speaker, "you are getting a line of cars out here". The women come on the speaker and said: "I am waiting on the front counter and the window too, so as soon as I get done, I will be with you" (she spoke very loud and aggressive). After another two minutes she come on to the speaker to take my order. (Still aggressive) I come to the window, waiting for the lady to come to the window.

She finally did and I told her that she needed to be nicer speaking to people at the drive through - and before I could finish - she yelled that I pissed her off because I told her that cars were lining up and she only saw two out there and she said they were not. Then I told her that I did not care and that she had an attitude. She then got my order together and handed it to me. I have never in my life had someone act that way towards me. No matter how busy and shorthand you are - you need to be nice and pleasant to your customers. It not their fault that you're under pressure. Stay cool and be nice.

Original review: July 4, 2022

Last Monday went to drive thru. Nobody on speaker. Pulled up to window, it was closed and lights were out. Sitting outside the drive thru were a stack 10 high of buns that were just left out in rain. Are you kidding me? A Burger King closed on Sundays and Mondays. Does anybody in management know this ** is happening? Windows are so filthy you can't see inside where tables are. 1500 West Chester Pike, West Chester, PA.

Burger King Company Information