2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.34/5
Based on 1,187 ratings submitted in the last year

Burger King Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

Our Burger King, compared to other eating establishments in our town is ok. Due to our town being pretty much a welfare city. The labor force is horrible here. We actually had Cracker Barrell come in for an inspection.... being located on a main interstate and they pulled out. I love the Whopper burger and eat there 3 to 5 times a month. That's a lot since I do not eat out at all. The burgers are, most of the time ok but the fries and onion rings a lot of the time aren't fresh or hot.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

Because of the neighborhood I presently reside in, I'm a minority; so I am always leery of going to and having them make a burger and fries order while I wait. The reason being, some folks around here will do what they can to foul it up for you. On the other hand, I can't resist the smell to burning meat on the grill and usually only order what is already made and under the heat lamps. Sometimes when I am out of town and not of a minority group, I do have the folks make me the order of food on the menu while I wait.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

My sister and I recently went in to the Burger King in Salem Indiana. My sister has been a vegan all her life. We were excited to try the impossible burger so as we are order she asks if it’s cooked on the same grill as hamburgers. We emphasized how sick she would be if the meat juices got in her burger. The employee went to her manager and kindly made sure they would not be. We got our order and the same employee came and asked if it was to her liking, THIS was HUGE. That is customer service. PLEASE FOR VEGANS PUT IN A GRILL FOR IMPOSSIBLE BURGERS BY ITSELF. The burger was great and service fantastic.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

Springfield, GA BK is a great rest stop for me as a cyclist. Regardless of food purchase- can refill water bottles. Past six years been a great place to stop in for either breakfast- pancakes, or egg sandwich, or lunch fare like BK burger (my dad's favorite). There are choices of rest stops. The staff- Charlene and Holly and others are the best. On one occasion- I had forgotten cash/card. Charlene had me order lunch anyway - said to pay her back on my next visit. I rode back next day just to repay her kindness and the bill- she said she took care of it. Later was a few years ago.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I will eat at Burger King BEFORE I eat at pretty much any of the other chain restaurants one, because their burgers are not cooked in a greasy flat grill in their own grease which makes the taste awesome however, charging fifty or more cents for a piece of FAKE CHEESE is just cooperate greed trying to take every penny from our pockets they can. Now IF quality people were hired, which yes means higher salaries, I would even pay a bit more for what I get but seeing how some of their employees look and dress sometimes makes me walk out because their appearance reflects highly on their home life that they bring with them to work. Also I and many many Americans prefer McDonald's French fries because they are simply awesome tasting.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Recently had trouble ordering from Burger King in Kalamazoo MI by the app. Contacted them, been getting runaround ever since. 1st, refunded then withdrew charge AGAIN and claim it's only pending. No, it's NOT, especially when taken out a 2nd time. Still waiting for another response and losing patience.

Original review: July 30, 2020

Went to Burger King near the Franklin Mills mall and received the worst service! First they forgot to include my order of onion rings and I had to drive thru again and now that I'm home and I unwrap my items, I am 3 nuggets short on a 8 piece, the Bacon Cheeseburger was minus the bacon and the fries were burnt. I will not be soliciting any more BK restaurants in the future.

Original review: July 29, 2020

Went to BK on Monday July 27, 2020 at 8:15 pm. Me and my friend order dinner. When I got my food I went and sat down. When my friend's food was ready, he went up to get it and I asked him to get some honey mustard. The Store manager said that it would be 27 cents. My friend bought 2 for $.54 after spending almost $21.00 for food. I can't eat ketchup. I am highly allergic to it. When the young lady came to the table to bring us the rest of our order, she said she would have just given it to us. I asked her if I get a credit for the 9 packages of ketchup in the bag because I can't eat it. She said she would have to ask the manager. I asked her to send the manager out. The manager never came out.

My friend went back to the counter and asked for his receipt. As we never got one. The manager came to the register and said that the store had a flood 2 weeks ago and the register machine was not working. And yelled that across the dining room. And if I had a problem with that I could take it up with corporate. I said I would be happy to do that, if she would write her name, the store number and what we paid on a blank piece of register tape. She said she was not doing that. I said, "You don't know how to write your name, store number and what we paid??" She starting yelling again across the restaurant, That was "You be, just be being rude and she be calling the police." I told her go ahead and call the police.

She grabbed her cell phone, and I thought that she was calling the police. How dare her call me rude, when she was the one yelling at me and my friend. I never got up, just keep eating my dinner. When the police didn't show up in 30 minutes, I called the police. She lied, they had no report before mine. I asked the police to please show up and make the necessary report and documentation. My friends told her all she needed to do was give us the piece of paper with her name, store number and amount we paid, and we would handle it with corporate. She said she was not giving us anything until the police showed up. When they did, she started yelling at them about how rude we were. (I don't know anyone that has ever been arrested for being rude. But this may be a first.)

When the officer was talking to her she changed the story, from what had really happened. When he came over to talk to us, she wouldn't stop yelling at us. I said, "We didn't interrupt you when you were talking to the police. So please show us that same courtesy." The officer said that he really couldn't do anything. Which I totally understand. Asked him to get me the piece of paper from her with her name, store number and what we paid. He did get that from her. I got the police officer's name and case number. We walked out with the 2 police officer so that there would be no further confrontation. Thanked them for time.

While I was driving home, the officer called me and again apologized for not being able to do more. And said if I have any additional trouble to just call the number on the card. I have called corporate on Monday night. That when I found out that she wrote down the wrong store number for the officer. So I don't know if Ms ** is her real name or not. I asked for someone to call me. Called again on Tuesday morning and left another request. And called again on Wednesday afternoon. Still no return calls. I this time when every small business is trying to stay afloat, I don't think it's a good practice to be yelling at your paying customers and threaten to call the police on them. And then not follow through with your threats. And if I ever hear from corporate I hope this can be resolved. Without me taking it to Facebook, Twitter and the local newspaper. In my opinion someone here is a pathological liar...

Original review: July 29, 2020

I went to the Claxton, Ga Location. I waited over 38 minutes just to get 4 whoppers. There was 6 cars ahead of me and two just left. I asked a gentleman that was walking to his car from leaving what was going on. He said it took him 45mins to get his order then it was not correct. If you care about your company I think you would be on top of things like customer service. I did not get a receipt and was highly disappointed!!!

Original review: July 23, 2020

Food is bad. Rubbery chicken: greasy meat. It gives you sick feelings after eating the food. One time, my crispy chicken sandwich was black and had black dots on it. I asked for a new one but they didn't seem to care very much about customer satisfaction. Could've been they were just having a bad day. Who knows?

Burger King Company Information