3.31/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Burger King

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

544 Burger King Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 1, 2019

The french toast at Burger King was perfect. It was crunchy, warm, and soft in the inside. Experience was very good except for the biscuit on the sausage egg sandwich, but besides that everything was good and delightful for a fast food restaurant.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

It improve inside by being more clean and the staff are nice to speak to. I had a issue that was solve to my liking. The prices are very good. I would recommend this Burger King to anyone in the area and my family.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I just love the food, I always get a Whopper and a Hershey pie every time I go I get that. Their food is better and different from like McDonald's or Wendy's. Burger King is the only acceptable fast food burger chain. It's in their name, Burger King.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I love chicken nuggets and Burger King's nuggets are my favorite. The service is good enough, especially when they don't forget my ranch, which is very few times so it's still enjoyable. And I usually have leftover ranch from previous trips stored in my fridge so it's ok.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

I live in Port Orange Florida; last week on Thursday, I went to Burger King and ordered two impossible burgers. Imagine my surprise when they said: “we have the burger, but we ran out of lettuce, you still want it?" I said yes. When I got home I used my own lettuce. The burger was great. But I never heard of a fast food restaurant running out of lettuce. ???

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

Finally made it to Burger King on 25300 Michigan Avenue in Dearborn, Michigan for my favorite Impossible burger. I asked for it gluten free (no bun), wrapped in lettuce (like any McDonald's does) and the employee keyed in "Impossible Burger", "plain". I get to work open my lunch and find a naked Impossible burger - no lettuce pickle, sauce - NOTHING! Sandwiched between a very glutinous BUN! So I throw out the bun, and call the manager. Did he offer to replace it or anything? NO! Just said sorry! Well sorry isn't good enough for this customer! I am going to lodge a complaint with the credit card company - "sorry" is not good enough for this customer!!!! Goodbye Burger King! MCDonald's - I am back!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

Just expanding the summary. Impossible Burger texture and flavor is for meat eaters who want plant based burger and not for vegetarians. They aren't going to like the chewy, rubbery or the flavor/look of this burger. Just going out on a limb and saying it may not be out to stay too long or a hit or anything.... Got to greatly appreciate the effort though from Burger King and it's supplier.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

This review is for the store located on 434 just West of I-4 in Longwood, Fl. 32750. I have been a Burger King fan for many years but you guys are losing me. This store in particular just isn't doing their job. The last 4 visits that I have been there, they have been out of Onion Rings. Come on. These are the reason that I go there. Really. 4 times in a row. Somebody is Not doing their job at this store. I'm talking about visits that were all at dinner time between 6:00 and 7:00 PM. How Can You Run Out Of one of your best sellers.? I gave this store a (1) only because I couldn't give in a (0).

Another thing is the Staff of that store. Each time that I go there, I have to repeat my order many, many times and no less than twice have I gotten home only to find out that my order was. Wrong or missing something that I had paid for. Nothing Worst than that in my honest opinion. We pay good money for what we buy at your stores and there is no reason that we should get home only to find something missing or wrong with our order. Stand up and take action against this particular store and win my support back. Very Disappointed, **

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

Warning. Do not eat at Burger King. Overpriced garbage. You do not get what is advertised. The staff there are extremely incompetent and were also incredibly rude to me. I also saw a rat there. Avoid Burger King like the plague.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

Went to Burger King on Bridge St Lowell Mass and again had a bad experience. Ordered a Whopper with cheese, Crispy Rodeo Chicken sandwich and three large fries. Got home and found 2 cheeseburgers in the bag not the Whopper and chicken sandwich. I had to drive back to get the right sandwiches. Pulled up to the window and explained to the girl at the window what was the issue. There was no apology at all. In fact she huffed and went back in. She then brought us the right sandwiches (cold)!!!! She did replace the fries but was very reluctant. Overall a bad time, no, "I'm sorry about that sir." Not even a thank you!!!! I happened to have worked at this Burger King when I was a kid and I have to say it has gone downhill.

Burger King Company Information