Burger King

Compare Chain Restaurants

Research top Chain Restaurants recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Goop hanging from the ceiling as we are trying to eat. Very very disturbing in the play place where my kids are playing. No one has cleaned it up and it has started to mold. I do not feel that my kids are in a safe place anymore.

Quick ordering and receiving food. I had the crispy chicken bacon cheese ranch and the Mac-n- Cheetos. The chicken in the sandwich was totally tasteless. The same with the mac-n-cheetos. I think it's because both were overcooked. I feel it was a total waste of $8.88. I don't see stopping at BK in my future. I was really disappointed with this meal.

I sent in a complaint about a Burger King Restaurant experience to the BK survey and the response I received that in as much called me a liar. This is most unprofessional in my professional and business owner experience opinion. I am imagining that enough complaints about Ms. ** might just make it to a corporate office of Burger King and force her to acknowledge some of her problems.

While visiting your store, my wife and I both witnessed a worker standing on the stainless steel drink counter (where one would put his food tray or drink) to fill the ice reservoir in the soda machine. After this we watched to see if the counter would be cleaned and it did not get cleaned. I would never take my food tray to the bathroom and set it on the floor, but that is what someone standing on the counter is like. We found this to be a disgusting act and request a response to tell us how we can be insured of clean counters throughout the restaurant. Please tell us that the rest of the store is not this treated with this type of filth.

Facts: Burger King #5462. Date: May 20. Time: 12:18 pm. My wife and I are not ones to make up stories, we have better things to do with our time. We certainly thought that this would receive an apology and not in any way imply that we are embellishing or lying. Before we left we went to the counter and saw the shoe/footprint on the counter and there were others that saw it happen. Amazing really! I suppose this is what we get for dining at a quick stop like BK. We will share our experience with everyone we meet and we know many people in this area. We did not take pictures nor did we video anything. Upon departing we noticed a sign on the door, no picture or video taking while in restaurant. We had to laugh at that - now we understand why.

Awful Service. Food was unbelievably terrible. I ordered 2 Whoppers with cheese and no pickles, no onions and onion rings. The onion rings tasted like they were cooked and then refried in oil a second time to reheat them, an overcooked taste that was horrible. Both Whoppers came with no cheese, pickles and onions, both items I asked to have removed and cheese I paid to have was not on either burger. To review them online you need a receipt which they never gave to me. They didn't hand me it with my cash returned or place it in the bag with my food. When I got to the window and repeated my special order to make sure they got it right they all agreed that it was correct. I shouldn't have believed them and should have checked the whoppers in the parking lot before going home but I believed them and checked them when I got home.

The Whoppers were the worst I have ever eaten. The bread was flat like someone stomped on it. The lettuce was super old and flat like it had been cooked. I didn't receive any tomatoes. I paid for cheese and didn't receive any. What more could they screw up? The onion rings tasted like all filler and no onions. They were so awful after tasting like they had been cooked twice to reheat them. I would never ever go to this location again and might never ever go to Burger King and pay this amount of money for terrible food.

It wasn't like a year or so ago when the bun was thick and fresh, lettuce was thick and crunchy, tomato was thick, cheese you paid for was on the burger and requested items to be left off were actually left off and onion rings tasted like onion rings. I don't know if this is about how bad Burger King has gotten or about how bad this location is managed. I hope someone will make changes to the management so this location can be improved. The food shouldn't taste this terrible.

When we drove up to the drive up to the window to make an order the person working said that they were short staffed and was not accepting orders at this time. The staff did not ask us to wait, just said that they were not taking orders. We left and went to Taco John's!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?

At the Burger King #10764 937 U.S. Hwy. 90E Bayou Vista, LA Burger King there is a lady name ** with the most bubbly attitude towards customers. Very well mannered, very polite, always with a smile greeting the customers at the intercom taking the orders and reading them back and when you get to the window she is awesome with a smile. She cares about the customers and tend to them very well for their food and such. People needs to learn from her because THAT'S what we need to make things smoothly. Glad they hired her and hope she stays there. Thank you **. You are AWESOME.

I went thru the drive thru with my family and ordered everyone's food. It took over twenty minutes to get our food. And then I ordered an original chicken sandwich with spicy sauce on it. And when we finally received our food they gave me a Spicy Chicken Jr. which I didn't order. So I took it back in, told the lady what I ordered. She didn't even care to hear what I ordered. She just grabbed the old sandwich. Went back and made me the same sandwich that I just handed her a few minutes ago. IDK who she was but she was the manager for first shift. Burger King is one of our favorite places to go eat for fast food. But I will never ever go back to this location in Tipton, Indiana. Very unsatisfied and the lady was very rude.

I went to the Burger King on 5141 Ave H Rosenberg, TX 77471 on 4/26/17 after my kids came from a Skeeters baseball game around 9 pm. I ordered 2 chicken sandwiches and both of them was raw chicken. I tried calling the number on the receipt and it was to a Steve and Nancy and not Burger King. The number online is disconnected. I am unable to go to the actual store because I don't have a car at the moment and is truly upset and disgusted.

Me and my husband went for lunch. Ordered 2 whoppers one with mayo which I did not get. The restaurant was a greasy mess, the restroom did not have t.p. or soap, stunk badly. Tried to do survey and could not. BK sucks.

Burger King is noted for their Hamburgers. I visited the Burger King at 6457 Tara Blvd in Jonesboro, Ga. around 5:20 p.m. I was outdone when I was told they did not have ANY HAMBURGERS at all. It is the Manager's responsibility to see that they are well stocked!!! I asked if they were going to have some later and she said, No! This Burger King is right off interstate 75 south! This is TERRIBLE and the Manager needs to be fired. Really disgusting! I went to a Burger King on the same street, Lovejoy location and they were Perfect! The date was Apr.14,2017.

I'm in drive thru. I ordered the American Chicken sandwich. No ONE knows what that is. I explain, it's an original chicken sandwich. Add tomatoes and cheese. I ordered fries. No salt. Pay for food, I don't get a straw, they ask me to pull around the building. I ask for ranch, & pepper. I get ranch and ketchup? Still waiting on straw. Drive around, waited over 10 minutes. I go inside, why did I even go thru drive thru? Get my food, go back to vehicle, decide to eat in vehicle. 1st bite, no tomatoes. Get out of vehicle, explain to manager I have no tomatoes on my American Chicken sandwich. She's like, "What is that?" I then explain to her what it is. By now, it's been over 15 minutes, my fries are cold.

I try to do my www.bkexperience.com online, can't. Why? Because they didn't give me my receipt in drive thru. They have a re-print out, which, this does not have the numbers to enter online to do a survey. How well that accommodates them. So, I called their 1 866 394 2493 contact/complaint number. Guess what... she doesn't understand English too clearly, she gets my phone number wrong, three times??? Now, how do I complain to the contact/complaint line? THANKS FOR READING, PEEPS! SORRY FOR THE LONG STORY.

Well I got a ice sundae which was good. But the more I ate the more I notice how sharp the spoon was before I knew it there was a small cut inside my mouth like a paper cut that wasn't there before... didn't even finish my sundae.

Terrible. I will not come back. I ask for a water cup after paying for my food the rude Dude Victoria at 2511 south San Pedro street 90011 told me no they don't provide cups and I'm looking at them. His/her excuse was the soda machine is outside. I'm looking at him like "I'm trying to get some water with my food. I don't drink soda dude."

BK on North St Forsyth GA - When we came in there was trash all over floor and garbage can overflowing. We ordered food, simple, 3 JR Whoppers and fries. We ordered at 7:58. We watched manager who was very disorganized putting together orders. We asked her for a lid and she turned and looked with no acknowledgement and turned back around and waited for food. We asked for our money back (from the manager) at 8:11. She said, "well, your food is right here." No apology, no thank you. Our fries were cold as were our burgers. They need some more help here with organization.

I went there one morning and ordered my food. I started eating going to church. I got ready to drink my tea which it haven't been opened since I left Burger King in East Chase. It was a fly in my tea. Called and did a report. They want to give me a free sandwich. Then their insurance called to do a statement. Never heard anything else from them. Then I get a paper saying it's not their fault. You are so right. It's mine for going there but I stay in Waugh Alabama. Will go all the way to Carmichael Rd to eat now.

I went to Burger King store #7100 in Oakley, CA on 3/1/2017. Their picture showed a picture of a croissant and an orange juice for $6.09, then in small print it said $.49 extra for substitute OJ. OK I get the OJ and they charge me $.99!! The guy says, "Yeah, I know..." It's not the amount, it's the principle.

Today I was buying lunch for our work crew. I work at Advance Auto Parts near the Burger King at the Beaver Valley Mall in Monaca, Pennsylvania. I had coupons. Went through the drive-through and got 2 Jr. Whoppers, 2 small fries for $3.99. Wanted more food and was told I couldn't go through the drive-through and use any other coupons. Okay, I parked, went inside and went to the counter, and was told by a different girl "Ma'am, you cannot use another coupon here today. Our policy is one coupon per customer per day." Really? We buy (or did buy) food there almost every day. With as many choices as we have, I'll opt for anything else. Our money spends elsewhere. Your coupon does not say this. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I thought bk had more professionalism! But we all know its starts at the top. I can't believe how low class and unprofessional the managers are. It's a bad look! It seems the managers are friends of the owners because there's no way in hell corporate would hire some of these people. I'm not talking about their appearance, I'm talking about the way they conduct themselves! I WAS ASKED TO LEAVE BY THE MANAGER BECAUSE I COMPLAINED OF WAITING OVER 10 MIN TO PLACE AN ORDER WHEN THERE'S ONLY ONE PERSON IN FRONT OF ME! Yeah that person has a right to place the order but my problem is Burger King didn't bring anyone up to help take orders. Apparently bk doesn't care about your time. The manager was so disrespectful to me and all I want to do was get a lunch!

I went to a Burger King at Bucharest airport and ordered 2 menus for a total of 96 lei (local currency). I gave the employee 100 lei and he put my change on a separate tray from the food. I assumed he had made a mistake, so I picked up my change from the separate tray. However, he noticed that I had picked up my change, so when I asked for a couple of packets of ketchup, he told me cost would be 4 lei.

I have never paid for condiments in any other BK in any other city/country. Therefore, I can only assume that the employee is regularly pocketing the change from your unsuspecting customers. I can provide you with his name which is on the bill and I would like confirmation of my complaint and an indication of what you are going to do about it.

Barstow - Terrible, terrible, terrible... freezing cold inside store. 1 cashier at lunch with long line - and she had to stop to pour the coffee too! Food was cold when it finally was ready. Bathrooms very dirty - no toilet paper, no soap. Horrible place - never go back there.

Burger King and McDonald's are guilty of this. Why when I order any size fries larger than a small the fries are never filled to the top of the container in which they're held. I feel like I'm just paying for the larger container but still receiving a size less in actual fries. There's no way I should reach into my bag three times and finish the entire container. You charge me 2.39 for a medium fries but I can count the number of fries on two hands. That's outrageous. The containers should be overflowing and falling out into the bag. Downright under acceptable.

My mom and I went to Burger King today 12/26/16 and we both ordered the chicken fry meal. My chicken fries tasted funny but I didn't think anything about it so I continued to eat them then I went to the movies and when the movie was over when I got home my stomach was hurting, I was throwing up and I had diarrhea meaning Burger King gave me food poisoning.

When I got off work on 11/29/2016 AT 11:30 P.M. I stopped at Burger King AT 1250 S 11th Street in Niles Mi ordered two whoppers. I arrived home in less than five minutes. The food was cold and very dry. I ate most of it because I was hungry. A few minutes later I got very sick. I went back the next morning to let them know what happened the night before not looking for a free meal. They did not want to hear anything I had to say. I am going to get some magnetic signs for my car so I can let everyone know the experience I had at this restaurant. Can they hear me now.

We dined at Burger King on 11 Dec 2016. Payment was done by card. But due to technical error payment was delayed. So I paid in cash as well. Later I received a message from the bank showing successful transaction. They said within 24 hours my money will be returned into my account. But not received yet. I have emailed them. But no reply. I called their customer care. But they said they have no idea.

On December 7th 2016 I took my granddaughter to Burger King in Dothan, Al. She was playing on the slide and the slide has a curve in it. In the bend of the curve is in great need of repair because of the way it is made. My granddaughter has 4 sores on her spine where the slide skinned the spine. I let the manager know about it. I took her to Dothan Pediatric clinic. I called Burger King's corporate office and they have not responded to my phone calls. Boycotting Burger King.

Visited Burger King at Commissioners & Pond Mills in London ON. Ordered 2 Whopper meals and 2 Whopper Jr. meals with ice tea for the family. One by one, we all suffered excruciating gastrointestinal pain. Mine is ongoing as I write this. Needless to say I will never set foot in one of your establishments. Hope all your franchises go bankrupt.

I haven't been to Burger King in a long time and this morning I remembered they sell those wonderful cinnamon rolls so I bought one. Needless to say it was hard as a brick and I had to throw it in the trash can. My fork literally lie bent while trying to use it on the roll. If they are reheating them they need to not do it so long because they are not edible. I know it's only around $2 but that's the point. You want to be able to eat it.

At the drive-thru I ordered 2 whoppers with cheese and no onions. What I received was 2 whoppers with onions and no cheese, with most of the tomato and lettuce in the bottom of the bag - nowhere near the sandwiches.

As we walked into the BK there was an employee standing behind the counter. We got his attention and he asked for another person to come help us. We were the only 3 customers in the whole place. The girl he summoned did not seem to be too excited about helping us as her demeanor was rather sullen. I gave my order of a Whopper meal. My husband ordered a Whopper sandwich only without mayonnaise. This special request seemed to goof her up as she repeated our orders back to us incorrectly. This part went on for way too long as she couldn't seem to speak to us. She spent her time talking into her mouthpiece yet she should have been speaking to us. I asked her several times to slow down and speak up. Her customer "service" was pathetic. No smile. No hint of customer care. The other employees walked by with the same rudeness. Absolutely no hint of courtesy or customer care from anyone in this place.

We should have cancelled and left. Unfortunately, we didn't and we were treated to the worst hamburgers we have ever had at a BK. Both burgers were old. Must have been sitting out for a bit of time. The fries were mushy and not hot. I guess the other order of a milkshake was fine as our daughter had no complaints about it. Upon leaving, she too mentioned that the staff was unfriendly. We wasted $13. We threw out the burgers halfway home. If you are really wanting to go to BK-don't go to this one. Bad service and bad food.

Visited the BK restaurant in Terminal D at Miami International Airport for a quick 'meal'. Queue was only about 10 people so thought it would be 'Fast'. Waited 30 mins to get to the counter to give my order. OK I'm British so speak English with an English as opposed to an American accent, but assumed this would not be a problem... Big mistake. I wanted to order a 'Homestyle' cheeseburger meal and 3 'Homestyle' cheeseburger sandwiches and 3 fries. Eventually I had to resort to the 'Photo Menu Board' to communicate. All that took 2 mins. I would have expected the whole experience to be completed and receive my meal within that time.

So now a 'short' wait for my 'Fast Food' to appear. Whilst waiting, I was perturbed to see the problems being experienced by the customers ahead of me, food not ready, wrong items given out, missing items from orders, wrong sized portions being given.

After 20 mins I got my order. I immediately checked to find an order of fries missing, so got that corrected before leaving the counter. Big mistake. Should have dragged everything out of the bag. Got to my table to find a 'sandwich' missing, so back to the counter and wait to get attention. Given a wrapped 'sandwich' got back to the table to find it was a basic cheeseburger not the 'Homestyle' so back again and wait to get attention and what I ordered. Third time lucky, back to the table to eat my cold fries, cold soggy burger.

I could have complained to the store manager if you could find him. He appeared for a few seconds to 'clear a till' but seeing the chaos in his store kept out of sight. By this time I had given up so just submitted and walked. What a waste of my time and money. Oh yes I did submit my comments to the BK website and got an immediate response (from a computer) so nothing new, and I don't expect to get one. This has to be the worst 'Fast Food' experience ever! Do I get a 'certificate' to hang on the wall?

Burger King Company Profile