1.08/5

462 Burger King Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I went to Burger King in 2501 West Cermak Rd Chicago, IL 60608. I treat very bad just I'm homeless. I never ask anyone for money or food. I was have a $1 to buy a coffee and I was happy with that but the manager was ** girl. She embarrassed me from everyone and she treat me bad and I know they have camera and record voice at 8:30 pm in 10/18/2018. I have to be rich to go to Burger King. I don't know how they let people like her to work there but all I see with a lot of comments about Burger King. I will never recommend Burger King for no one.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I ordered drive through at 10 pm. No sauce for the nuggets was offered or included with my order. No napkins were included either. They get your money & have you - you've already driven off before you know they got you!

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I just purchased a chicken salad from BK on Weston Street, Hartford. The lettuce is limp and worse than that - totally brown. What a rip off. I am really irritated because there was a McDonald's right next door and I know with their new CEO my salad would have been fresh and worth the money. Someone needs to head to Hartford!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

Went to Burger King in Greentree PA. Waited forever to get served and the quality of the food was horrible. The manager of the store actually locks the doors to the dining room so no customers can come in. One of the worst experiences I have ever had at a fast food place. Would not recommend anyone to ever go to this location.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

Hamburger - special 2 for $6 - Please post your complaint if you from Chattanooga, Tennessee and experience food issue with the one at 6236 Lee Highway, Chattanooga, TN. I purchase 2 sandwiches for $6 (I am sorry that I did). I went through the drive-thru and when I start eating the sandwich in the car. I got home and start getting stomach cramps, etc., one thing leads to another. I end up in the emergency room they had IVs in both of my arms, etc., I am showing 459 complaints in different states, Please post your experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

Burger King located Wilmington, Illinois, always full flies. I go to several Burger King, unable to rate them all, because BK limited on only one survey per 14 days. Why the limit, don’t BK want know the truth. Please eliminate the free food if fill out survey.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

The breakfast coupons say no substitutions for the croissan'wich sandwiches even though there's egg on the sandwich which makes the coupon deal seem mostly unfair for me, since I "love less of" the eggs on my sandwich. I'm allergic to Burger King's eggs and any type of eggs. Can Burger King change their breakfast coupons? I would like the breakfast egg, sausage and cheese croissan'wich to be replaced with the potato crown, sausage and cheese croissan'wich. Otherwise, I will not coming back to Burger King for breakfast and I will just be leaving behind the low rating for Burger King's breakfast as the lonesome star. ☆ See you later at lunch, BK of corn town! I really do hope that you can most likely improve your coupons and make the needed readjustments for all of your customers, Burger King. Eggs give myself a sick stomach.

Original review: July 29, 2018

Fairborn Burger King on Dayton Yellow Springs RD - My wife and I went through the drive thru Tuesday July 24th at about 1:30. Ordered 2 Whoppers large onion rings for myself. Wife got the chicken sandwich and large fries. We were the only car in line. When we got our food it was all cold and nasty. Asked to speak to a manager. We were told no one was available. Needless to say we won't be back. The new Burger King on Broad Street is just as bad. Must have the same owner.

Original review: July 7, 2018

I remember when the tender crisp chicken sandwich came out. MY FAVORITE, around 8 months ago I stopped going to Burger King and today I stopped at one to eat and remembered one of the biggest reason I quit going there. The tender crisp chicken sandwich is smaller and flat whereas when it first came out was a nice big chicken breast which exceeded from the bun and so tasty. I would like to show a picture of it now. Notice how thin and small it is, can barely taste it and it doesn’t taste the same, it taste like a frozen patty child’s size. Very disappointed. Won’t be back.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Average food & worst service @BK Himalaya Mall, Ahmedabad. On 01.07.2018 We got "Man hair" inside the burger, we complain it, they not accepting it. They said it’s our fault. Secondly, they didn’t give tissue paper, note: - there is no facility to hand wash in premises. They only provide tissue paper upon request. Even they not provide enough tomato sauce at one time. They only give 2 no.s tomato sauce. If we want more we have to standup from chair & go counter & ask for tomato sauce like beggar! And last when we ask for drinking water, they answered, "Sorry sir water glass is finished. We can’t provide drinking water". Such a poor customer service.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I placed a order in the drive thru 11:45 pm. I spent 22.43. I asked for my sandwiches off the broiler. I live 3 mins away and my food was cold and old. I called and the night manager was rude and hung up on me twice. I will never eat at that location again and I will be requesting my money back. I went to 3994 Pleasantdale Atlanta GA 30340 store number 4939.

Original review: May 26, 2018

This place has the worst customer service, well there is a guy name Axel taking orders. He took my daughter's order. As I got to the register the manager Maria I believe that is her name started to ring up an employee's order which I thought was rude since they were people in line. Anyway she rang him up but he went in the back so here we are waiting for this employee to come back to pay and Axel and Maria were laughing cause we waited a long time to get our order taken, now he comes pay and no apologies from the manager or the employee.

So we got our order and sat down. My daughter want some onion rings so she stands behind a man which he has been waiting a while. He got mad and left without ordering, so my daughter is standing there for about 5 minutes and no one is taking her order and the manager was at the register so I go and ask her what is going on. "Someone just left. Why was it taking so long to order", all she did was point at her tablet, like I knew what that meant, I told her you have 3 other registers, again no apologies for the wait.

Finally got her onion rings, while we were sitting there about 5 people came in and there was no one at the register and they were again waiting for a long time. Everyone disappeared in the back then the young lady who was bagging and traying the food went to the register, took some order then called in the back for someone to come up front, she was really the only one working. I did not get her name but she was a young ** and chubby not fat just chubby sorry but that's the only way I can describe her (no offense). Then they have all these druggies come in there asking for money and there was a lady crawling on the floor. I will never ever ever go to this place anymore. Management think customer service is a joke and she has the nerves to laugh in your face. I use to love this BK but not now. Sorry you lost a customer.

Original review: May 25, 2018

As a former employee and a customer I'm very irritated at the lack of customer service of several Burger Kings in the Laurel Area. Today, I visited the one at 3359 Corridor Marketplace and my order which was 1 caramel sundae, 1 plain ice cream cup and an apple pie was placed correctly however once we drove up to the next window we were given an ice cream cone along with the sundae and pie. When my boyfriend asked for his in the cup this chick slapped it in the cup and never asked him if he would like it that way. Then I took my top off of the sundae. It was made sloppy and spilled out onto my clothes. That's poor customer service and just outright ridiculous.

My experience at the other ones weren't no better when one morning I ordered two coffees and was given 1 hot and 1 cold. Or you wait on your food for almost 30 mins. When pulling up to the speaker you get attitude not even a polite greeting. I know this during the years I worked there back in the day if you treated customers wrong, management wouldn't have a problem firing you. This new day and age mess is what's wrong in the world today. As for me, I will not continue to spend my money for poor service!

Original review: May 24, 2018

So my husband and I wanted to grab a quick late lunch. Since we didn't have much time we decided to stop by Burger King in West Des Moines #114, Iowa, I decided not to have anything as my husband was ordering his but changed my mind and decided to order a small burger, the cashier seemed so tired to take my order and my husband had to apologize to him which I didn't understand why yet we were paying for the food.

There was no other customers all this time and we overheard the cashier tell the other guy they 'want another burger again' which the other guy replied 'what, again! Are they trying to make my life difficult,' we overheard the conversation and my husband asked if he could speak with the manager. The manager was very rude and stated that the guy was just joking and we should stop giving him flack (**), all this time my husband was telling the manager how unprofessional it is for an employee to make such a comment. He went ahead and told my husband that he would throw us out of his store if he yells which my husband wasn't all this time.

After we went down to sit we could hear other employees laugh as almost all of them come in the front as if to check who we were. That was the most awful and unprofessional thing I have ever experienced, very rude cashier who seemed tired to take a second order, to a back employee making a rude comment to a manager saying we were giving him **.

Original review: May 19, 2018

I bought a BOGO burger value of $4 from a Burger King store in Corpus Christi in March 2018, and they charged me over $17. They did not give me receipt to see how much I am charged. I called BK customer service more than 10 times. Unfortunately they did not take care at all. They do not take care of customer and I am overpaid $13 for just a burger!!! Customer service told me we are going to send you a check but they did not and every time I call they say, "We will call you back." They word is not true!!

Original review: May 18, 2018

I went to Burger King in crescent City CA. I have been going there for four months now ordering the same thing everyday. Sausage biscuits for .79 but I replaced the sausage for bacon due to my son not being able to eat sausage. I have always paid the .79 .85 out the door. Today 5/18/18 they charged me 3.86 for the same thing I just ordered the day before. Um no. They said that the sausage biscuits were the one that is on sale. I said yes I know I order that but have to replace the sausage for bacon due to my son not being able to eat sausage. He said, "Well then it becomes 3.86." What? I said, "May I speak to your manager", he said he was the manager and now I am 86 out of there that they will not serve me anymore. Um what. When I asked for the main number to make complaint against him he said he didn't have it with that haha. And closed the window on me.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I am a 75-year-old senior citizen who is been patronizing your restaurants since the mid-60s and that is about to end and I want you to know why. I ordered two Whoppers with special instructions at your store located at 1496 Boynton Beach Blvd., Boynton Beach, FL. I did not receive what I ordered and when bringing the sandwiches into the store and talking with the manager he said, "That's the way we make them," and refused to remake the sandwiches the way that they were marked on the receipt. I am recovering from a heart attack and the last thing I needed was an argument from this manager. At that point I just asked for my money back and he mumbled under his breath, "We don't need no hockeys." I wrote a letter to the CEO of Burger King Daniel S. Schwartz who did not even have the courtesy to respond.

Original review: May 11, 2018

On Saturday May 5 2018 between 1-2 pm, my daughter was approached by an employee at Burger King in Lenoir N.C. As the women approached her she said to her, "You have to pay for that drink". She accused her of trying to put pink lemonade in a water cup. My daughter purchased a medium lemonade and I asked for the water. I was in the car. My child told me what had happened and said there was nothing in the cup when approached and the employee took the cup out her hand and put water in it. I entered the restaurant and told them they were wrong about my daughter and they had no right to be watching her and approaching her.

The manager response was that she had kids insisting that all kids steal. I was angered by her response and chose to believe it was because of her race not age. The lady said she would call the cops on me and that it's on tape. My daughter and I was treated very disrespectfully and they harassed my child by approaching her and taking the cup out her hand. This is wrong. I asked the women to show me the tape and she said in a mean voice, "I will call the police."

The Holy Spirit told me to leave the restaurant and deal with it His way. As I was leaving the cashier that waited my daughter spoke to me in a naughty way and said, "I saw her" trying to push my buttons. They saw wrong. My daughter said the cashier acted like she did want to wait on her in the first place. My last words l said was, "You prejudice people." This complaint is me doing it God's Way. I nor my daughter was treated with the respect we deserved. ** Lives Matter!

Original review: April 27, 2018

Good food bad service customer. The cashiers make mistake and the supervisor talk to me like was my fault. The place is on Tampa Burger King on Van Dyke which Dale **. I certainly not come back. Make me feel so bad.

Original review: April 21, 2018

This is in reference to store # 16624 in Dallas Texas. I went into the store and how many of you know that the TX Double Whopper comes with jalapenos, I didn't. I order my burger as always no tomatoes, no mayo, no ketchup just add mustard with lettuce and pickles. I got my burger and when I started to bite, I said that doesn't look like a pickle. I told the CSR at the counter, "Is this jalapenos?" and she looked at me like, "Uhhh yes, what did you think it was?" I said to the CSR, "That picture looks like pickles and not jalapenos." She was unconcerned like, "Yeah whatever". So basically I paid $9.68 for a medium coke and medium onion rings.

Original review: April 13, 2018

When I went to the Burger King # 4075 in South San Francisco, CA, It was about 7:03 am just 1 customer eating. I made an order of 10 biscuits and sausage and a coupon meal. The Spanish manager told me, "You have to wait 17 minutes." So she gave me the coffee and I said, "I can get the coupon meal and wait." So I wait 10 min and ask her about the croissants and she gets rude and say, "I just asked you if you want coffee first." I said, "I can get the coupon meal and wait." She starts talking about I said coffee first. I didn't want to say anything back fear of spitting in my food. As I wait 1 guy comes in, made an order, left for 2 min, came back. She gave him some biscuits. Then another guy comes in 5 min after him with his own coffee cup and gives him 2 biscuits sitting on the tray. So you mean to tell me while people come in and order the biscuits and because my order is big she can give away my biscuits and I have to wait longer.

Mind you there is no one coming in and going through the drive thru other than the 2 guys. So I go up to the counter and wait. I see her warming up some biscuits and it don't take long and she tells me wait 3 more minutes and I see about 5 biscuit sitting in front of the counter. I watch her then she says something to the other Spanish girl next to her and the other girl starts looking back at me like they mad I'm waiting at the counter. Plus the manager is fixing my biscuits with no gloves on. So then she puts 10 biscuits in the bag and there is already about 5 biscuits on the counter just sitting there.

All that took almost 30 minutes. Ridiculous, I shouldn't have to wait so long while the manager is giving away my order and I have to wait. She didn't have gloves on and she had a bad attitude. I meant what was the cook cooking in the kitchen all that time. They were moving and stuff. Are they cooking food for them or some others. I didn't get it.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I bought an Arnold Palmer at the Village Cr. Location in WS, NC drive thru Tuesday, 10 Apr18, at 930pm and when I drank it, I don't know where this came from but it tasted like maybe mopping or cleaning water, I don't know why, it was bitter and burned my throat. I immediately threw it out. Please reimburse me for the drink. And find out what was wrong tonight, and please email me and let me know. Thanks.

Original review: March 31, 2018

Went to Burger King for breakfast located in Miami Beach on the corner of the cashier. Gives the impression that we are in the hood and I rolled up to her asking for a favor. The cook seem to think that the customers are idiots for not knowing what is stale and what is fresh. I was served Tater Tots that was hard and cold.

Original review: March 30, 2018

The actual in-store purchasing process is fine, I had no issue there. However, if you need something delivered, or God forbid something is missing/needs replaced because of damage - then you're in BIG trouble. These people never answer the phones, and their website conveniently does not work. I have done the 45 min - 1.5 hr wait times on the phones 5 times - and that was just to get my item delivered properly. Now when I call to get items sent that were missing/damaged I get "All circuits are busy" every single time I call. I have been trying to call them for 2 weeks now.

So I tried to email via the website - they have a nice section to fill out your information and submit your needs but THERE IS NO SUBMIT BUTTON anywhere on the website. The only way I could submit was through the non-United States side of the website (no chance this customer service team can figure out that my order is from the US). Not even sure what to do at this point, and will never have anything delivered from them again.

Original review: March 11, 2018

On the morning of 3-9-18 at 9:30 am I ordered a bacon, egg & cheese biscuit and an egg & cheese croissant at the HW 5, Douglasville GA location. I paid with a $20 bill & got a $10, $5 and some change back (the only money I had in my wallet). Later that day I was in Ace Hardware and paid for my item with the only $10 bill I got from Burger King, the girl checked it with the pen & ran it through a machine then said it was bad and took my money. I went to BK & talked to the evening manager (store manager had left for the day) and she took my name & told me to come back the next morning (the 10th) to talk to the manager & she would reimburse me, because they had a bad $20 come thru a few days before.

I went to the drive thru on the 10th & asked for the store manager, I told her who I was & why I was there. She said that was the first she had heard of it and that they check the $10, $20, $50 and $100 bills that come in. I told her that Ace caught it & it was the only $10 bill I had and I also had a receipt for the purchase from BK. She said it didn't come from there and I disputed it. She asked for my name and phone number, which I wrote down myself & gave to her. Then I asked why she wanted my name, # and she said she would investigate the situation. I asked her to call Ace & she said "that wasn't necessary."

I got up to the second window and while waiting on my order I asked to speak to her again. I told her this was the second time I had been up there to complain about a bad $10 bill they had handed me through that window, for her to tear up my name & number, because this would be the last time I would come to their BK. I told her I would go to Martin's or McDonald's from now on. I came to this conclusion because I offered the receipt where they had taking a $20 bill for $4 and some odd cents tab. What kind of investigating was she going to do?? None in my opinion. :(:(:(:(

Original review: March 10, 2018

I went to the Burger King in Campbell California and bought 2 whopper meals. I live only a few minutes away so took the food home only to find that all the food was stone cold. I complained online but got no reply. After reading the numerous complaints online it's clear that Burger King does not care about their customers only in making a fast Buck. I would advise anyone to choose a different fast food restaurant as this company is the worst. The store number is 2012.

Original review: March 8, 2018

I went to Burger King after work February 1, 2018 and was given a screw in my onion rings. I spoke to customer service about what I found. I was told someone would call me. Of course they did not so I called again. A representative did finally call and he asked where could he meet me to give him the screw. I was told after several calls that it was not Burger King's fault that I found a screw in my food because they did not make it, they brought the food from someone else. WHAT??? Once you buy the food it is yours and you sold it to me, Burger King does not care if their food is contaminated or objects are found in it. They take no responsibility and this is WRONG. They should be made to pay. Picture is on my phone.

Original review: March 4, 2018

I bought my mom a Whopper at Burger King on 671 East Market Street in Akron Ohio 44304. Within 2 hours of eating it all she been doing is throwing up since yesterday. It was cold and old and she got food poisoning and all the vegetables on it was old too and the pickles was even old and that all my mom ate yesterday and haven't been able to keep food down. I bought 2 Whoppers. Only ate one taking picture and throwing so nasty. Shame on Burger King for not caring about the consumer and just trying to make a quick buck.

Original review: March 4, 2018

3368 Railroad Rd Bamberg, SC Burger King. This is a very slow service business. I see people leaving all the time, even I have left. Someone needs to learn how McDonald's and Hardee's can get people in and out of their place of business. I like BK, but they won't last long if they keep losing customers.

Original review: March 3, 2018

Went thru drive thru. The guy said, "Here's your drink." He gave me a straw and a receipt. Then they gave me the food. I asked, "Can I have my drink." She said, "He gave you the drink." When he didn't they finally gave me the drink. My food was cold and tasted old. Never go back there again.

Burger King Company Information