2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.40/5
Based on 1,392 ratings submitted in the last year

Burger King Reviews

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

Our Burger King, compared to other eating establishments in our town is ok. Due to our town being pretty much a welfare city. The labor force is horrible here. We actually had Cracker Barrell come in for an inspection.... being located on a main interstate and they pulled out. I love the Whopper burger and eat there 3 to 5 times a month. That's a lot since I do not eat out at all. The burgers are, most of the time ok but the fries and onion rings a lot of the time aren't fresh or hot.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

Because of the neighborhood I presently reside in, I'm a minority; so I am always leery of going to and having them make a burger and fries order while I wait. The reason being, some folks around here will do what they can to foul it up for you. On the other hand, I can't resist the smell to burning meat on the grill and usually only order what is already made and under the heat lamps. Sometimes when I am out of town and not of a minority group, I do have the folks make me the order of food on the menu while I wait.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

My sister and I recently went in to the Burger King in Salem Indiana. My sister has been a vegan all her life. We were excited to try the impossible burger so as we are order she asks if it’s cooked on the same grill as hamburgers. We emphasized how sick she would be if the meat juices got in her burger. The employee went to her manager and kindly made sure they would not be. We got our order and the same employee came and asked if it was to her liking, THIS was HUGE. That is customer service. PLEASE FOR VEGANS PUT IN A GRILL FOR IMPOSSIBLE BURGERS BY ITSELF. The burger was great and service fantastic.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

Springfield, GA BK is a great rest stop for me as a cyclist. Regardless of food purchase- can refill water bottles. Past six years been a great place to stop in for either breakfast- pancakes, or egg sandwich, or lunch fare like BK burger (my dad's favorite). There are choices of rest stops. The staff- Charlene and Holly and others are the best. On one occasion- I had forgotten cash/card. Charlene had me order lunch anyway - said to pay her back on my next visit. I rode back next day just to repay her kindness and the bill- she said she took care of it. Later was a few years ago.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I will eat at Burger King BEFORE I eat at pretty much any of the other chain restaurants one, because their burgers are not cooked in a greasy flat grill in their own grease which makes the taste awesome however, charging fifty or more cents for a piece of FAKE CHEESE is just cooperate greed trying to take every penny from our pockets they can. Now IF quality people were hired, which yes means higher salaries, I would even pay a bit more for what I get but seeing how some of their employees look and dress sometimes makes me walk out because their appearance reflects highly on their home life that they bring with them to work. Also I and many many Americans prefer McDonald's French fries because they are simply awesome tasting.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?

Original review: May 24, 2020

Burger King Walled Lake. So this is so bad experience with all staff at Burger King, I already long before stopped buying anything from this specific store because of staff is always rude with the customer. I place the Mobile Order and expected that sauces will come with my order. I was not given single sauces which I used to get with my order. I told to cancel the order and rudely was told I can call Mobile, and I know how to trouble it is to get money for Mobile Order so I took back the order.

Thank God as this would be my last ever order to Burger King, such as nonsense that when I order with 3 Whoppers and 3 Chicken Burgers along with 3 dress so why I not eligible to receive any single sauce instead pay extra to get that, this was not before for pickup order. No one does that, I used to get all require sauces before but now things have changed, a big pain with my money last. I hate to continue Burger King, let your staff corporate with customers, and be polite they are so bad than before.

Original review: May 16, 2020

Chicken Jr BLT came with only lettuce and mayo. Ordered 3 for $3 at two different locations near Asheville NC, Weaverville and Arden stores, both came with NO bacon or tomato, complaint sent to BK both times, first came back with, "We are sorry and will notify store manager." Second complaint had no response, guess BK way of saving money and cheating their customers.

Original review: May 10, 2020

My issue is that my family made an order at Burger King. We checked their website and it said they were open until 12 am Midnight, which was apparently untrue. We purchased an order for pick up, but found out they were closed. So we decided to wait until the next day to go in show our receipt and either get a refund or get our food, because it just so happens that their app took our money. Also we had to make a purchase over $10 just to make the order on their app, which shouldn't matter since we are paying anyways.

Anyways we went in and the staff was very rude. But we told her (the manager or lady in charge at the time) that we made an order and showed her our receipt, but her response was that we cant prove that we didn't pick it up already, but she said they closed at 9 pm and if we made the order which the time on the receipt said 11:20 pm then how could we have picked it up if you said it was closed. So we were just like "if we can't get a refund can we have our food". She said no and kept cutting us off and that we had to talk to corporate, which she was reluctant to provide the number for. She never even gave us her name.

Also we asked if she could check if she had an incomplete order that was entered into the computer or system, but she said they did not have that. That right there is bad business for more than one reason. First the reason is how could they check who made the order or even know if an order was placed. Second what if someone made an illegal transaction and needed to look it up. And third, for instances like ours. It's not professional and neither is the way we were treated. I honestly think the draper BK should go out of business or someone needs to fix these problems. Clearly my family is not the only one who has went through these problems lots of people have left reviews saying similar stuff, specifically bad staff. So we want a refund of our food.

Original review: April 30, 2020

When I got to Burger King it was 9:42 and all the outside lights were off. I thought they didn't close till 10 so I texted my friend who works there and asked if they were closed. She said no that they didn't close till 10 but she wasn't at work. So I pulled to the drive through at 9:47 to order and they told me they were closed already and that they wouldn't take my order. Even though there were people sitting at the windows to pay and get their food. I normally go to burger king and I have never been treated like that before. So needless to say I won't be back at night unless I know who's in charge.

Original review: April 29, 2020

Hey I just wanted to say Burger King has the biggest burgers. The others sell kid Burgers. Best choice. Every time I go anywhere else it's always never enough hamburger but here at Burger King they know how to make a double meated cheeseburger. Yay no more messing with these little burgers. This is based off of actual experience here in the area where I live..

Burger King Company Information