2.2/5 (79 reviews)

Overall Rating2.2 out of 5

About Burger King

Burger King Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?
Original review: April 3, 2023

I love to go to Burger King, the staff members are always very warm and kind with me and my family, their food taste good and their coke cola is not watered down, their sauce is good, their meat is cooked, and I am always smiling after BK. :)

Original review: Dec. 7, 2022

Every morning I stop by for my breakfast number 6 large with 6 creams no sugar. Today I was there at 8:52 am. JANEE is in the exit window and takes my order. Very pleasant lady always with a smile. She really represents Burger King with a professional manner. Her uniform is impeccable and deserves $$$ for the holidays.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2022

Burger King is still very affordable in today's time and the app has many different deals. When I order from this location they are always kind and courteous. Staff can either make or break a place honestly. At least at the ones near me they seem to be pretty decent. It's not perfect and experiences can really differ depending on the location. Find a location that is a good one if it isn't up to your liking. You will know the difference for sure. I've been to some really terrible ones but also ones that are really nice. If you're looking for an affordable meal then Burger King will always be a go to place for sure.

Original review: July 22, 2022

I came in today and was greatly greeted by the employee. My food was great, not cold just perfect. And they were all nice, made my day a lot better! I have been through before and have had the same experiences as this one and did not have the time write a review but if I had to say it was 10/10 for me.

Original review: June 5, 2023

We went to Burger King. They got our order wrong twice. On the third time trying to get a simple chicken sandwich They just put the ingredients we said wasn't on it in the bag, some kind of ranch in a open cup in our bag (wasn't suppose to have ranch on it!). Was suppose to have mayo. The manager wouldn't give us a refund. She claimed they replaced it so couldn't give refund. But the replacement wasn't what we ordered any of the 3 times we gave them to make it right. I was so mad at how she treated us I almost threw the food back over the counter at her.. This was athens burger king. Manager named Shannon on mid shift. She needs to be fired!!!

Original review: June 3, 2023

Visited Burger King last week, and ordered 4 Whopper. The ads and pictures are very misleading, one tomato slice is what they put on all Whoppers. I asked the counter person why, and he said that’s how they are told to make them. Everything you see has 2 slices, but that isn’t the case…

Original review: May 24, 2023

I was given the Spiderman burger which the cashier pumped me up about to find mold on bread at I had eaten some of the burger. I was offered another one lol! And let worker know that I had a horrible experience no cash back. Nothing but another burger. I didn't eat. Now I feel sick. Steer clear of Burgers King's Spidey mold burger.

Original review: May 13, 2023

Won't make the food plain and is very rude to customers. Lazy staff and rude manager, dirty staff and environment. Again they don't listen to the customer and poor quality food and too lazy to make a plain burger.

Original review: May 3, 2023

This particular store has an issue with customer service, the first woman that took our order was great but she forgot to give use a receipt at the first window, just my card back. Then the gentleman manning the second window was awful. He told us to go around to the front and park, cause they had to wait on fries. Sure, that’s normal and fine. We sat there waiting for 15+ mins, and still nothing. I finally go inside and the store manager was polite and fine. The young gentleman that had been manning the window failed to give me one of the items I ordered and failed to take accountability for a simple mistake he had made. Instead he played dumb like he had no clue what order I was talking about and they also failed to give me my receipt initially. I am very unsatisfied with this particular location and I believe retraining is in order for some of their staff.

Original review: April 29, 2023

Horrible delivery with missing orders. Simply AWFUL, DISGUSTING quality. BK hits the low! I'm not upset, I'm very mad and will avoid their trash for life. I have contacted cs via app and explained that it’s unacceptable to order 4 and receive 3. It's happening more often than expected, food quality is not bad, it's awful. None of kids has finished his meal. CS response: "We apologize for this inconvenience, here is your $3 coupon attached for the next order." Seriously BK? I can definitely guide you and navigate where and how to deep to stick your $3 coupon. Better to send this $3 to your boss to buy one of your whoppers. Highly recommend to avoid BK. I'm preparing a major complaint to BBB, 311.

Burger King Company Information