3.7/5 (735 ratings)

About Burger King

Burger King Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?

Original review: Dec. 7, 2022

Every morning I stop by for my breakfast number 6 large with 6 creams no sugar. Today I was there at 8:52 am. JANEE is in the exit window and takes my order. Very pleasant lady always with a smile. She really represents Burger King with a professional manner. Her uniform is impeccable and deserves $$$ for the holidays.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2022

Burger King is still very affordable in today's time and the app has many different deals. When I order from this location they are always kind and courteous. Staff can either make or break a place honestly. At least at the ones near me they seem to be pretty decent. It's not perfect and experiences can really differ depending on the location. Find a location that is a good one if it isn't up to your liking. You will know the difference for sure. I've been to some really terrible ones but also ones that are really nice. If you're looking for an affordable meal then Burger King will always be a go to place for sure.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 22, 2022

I came in today and was greatly greeted by the employee. My food was great, not cold just perfect. And they were all nice, made my day a lot better! I have been through before and have had the same experiences as this one and did not have the time write a review but if I had to say it was 10/10 for me.

Original review: March 1, 2022

Great service. Friendly staff. Fast really have changed over the past months. The food is fresh and hot. They act like they’re glad that you are there. And they worked well together. Happy to see that Burger King us improving.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2023

I use to love Burger King's hamburgers but they have really went downhill over the years. I guess that is why they are closing restaurants all over Sacramento CA. Their food is served cold most of the time and the ingredients are not fresh or even ripe much of the time. I thought it was just the Burger Kings by my home but those located 30 miles away have poor food quality too for the most part. It is too bad because they did have a good burger back in the day. In the last three years I have tried four different Burger Kings and are not up to the standard they were 20 years ago. Maybe all these are owned by the same owner here in Sacramento and if so please sell them and let someone who knows how to run a business buy them. Quality control is seriously lacking.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2023

Burger and fries were cold. Bread was so old and dry it fell apart when I touched it, no mayo, ketchup nor mustard on sandwich and 1 piece of lettuce, 1 pickle and 1 small tomato. The only thing right was the drink. Worst burger I ever received. Not ordering again from here. This was in Lafayette Louisiana at the Pinhook location.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2023

We live in Murfreesboro, TN. Tried to get service at two locations within 5 miles of our home. Both were closed at 6pm. We could see people in the store, but the doors were locked. I am not a happy would-be customer. I think that if you can't keep employees long enough to serve in the dining room or even the drive through it might be time to activate a robot. I can't say I will try again. I think I will just make my own onion rings and then talk about how mine are better than yours and at least I got to eat them since you couldn't be bothered to be open.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2023

BK sandwiches have always been a delicious comfort food for me… until they changed the mayo. The mayonnaise is so bad now I can’t eat there anymore. It tastes like budget miracle whip and it’s disgusting. Also, “value” fries, “value” drink, and the old cheap $1 burgers like Rodeo or chicken Jr used to make a $4 or $5 meal and it is now close around $10!! That’s like a 100% increase!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2022

Staff rude behavior and denying to clean the table and neglecting the customer request and shouting that give complain to anyone. We not bother about it. We not care about customers request and we are busy with other work

Original review: Nov. 23, 2022

I ordered a double whopper with no onions and no Mayo, and instead get a burger with just lettuce and meat. I also I asked twice for barbecue sauce but didn’t receive any, also I’m limited time for my lunch break. :) So thanks I won’t be going to another Burger King for a while.

Burger King Company Information