2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.46/5

Burger King Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

Our Burger King, compared to other eating establishments in our town is ok. Due to our town being pretty much a welfare city. The labor force is horrible here. We actually had Cracker Barrell come in for an inspection.... being located on a main interstate and they pulled out. I love the Whopper burger and eat there 3 to 5 times a month. That's a lot since I do not eat out at all. The burgers are, most of the time ok but the fries and onion rings a lot of the time aren't fresh or hot.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

Because of the neighborhood I presently reside in, I'm a minority; so I am always leery of going to and having them make a burger and fries order while I wait. The reason being, some folks around here will do what they can to foul it up for you. On the other hand, I can't resist the smell to burning meat on the grill and usually only order what is already made and under the heat lamps. Sometimes when I am out of town and not of a minority group, I do have the folks make me the order of food on the menu while I wait.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

My sister and I recently went in to the Burger King in Salem Indiana. My sister has been a vegan all her life. We were excited to try the impossible burger so as we are order she asks if it’s cooked on the same grill as hamburgers. We emphasized how sick she would be if the meat juices got in her burger. The employee went to her manager and kindly made sure they would not be. We got our order and the same employee came and asked if it was to her liking, THIS was HUGE. That is customer service. PLEASE FOR VEGANS PUT IN A GRILL FOR IMPOSSIBLE BURGERS BY ITSELF. The burger was great and service fantastic.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

Springfield, GA BK is a great rest stop for me as a cyclist. Regardless of food purchase- can refill water bottles. Past six years been a great place to stop in for either breakfast- pancakes, or egg sandwich, or lunch fare like BK burger (my dad's favorite). There are choices of rest stops. The staff- Charlene and Holly and others are the best. On one occasion- I had forgotten cash/card. Charlene had me order lunch anyway - said to pay her back on my next visit. I rode back next day just to repay her kindness and the bill- she said she took care of it. Later was a few years ago.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I will eat at Burger King BEFORE I eat at pretty much any of the other chain restaurants one, because their burgers are not cooked in a greasy flat grill in their own grease which makes the taste awesome however, charging fifty or more cents for a piece of FAKE CHEESE is just cooperate greed trying to take every penny from our pockets they can. Now IF quality people were hired, which yes means higher salaries, I would even pay a bit more for what I get but seeing how some of their employees look and dress sometimes makes me walk out because their appearance reflects highly on their home life that they bring with them to work. Also I and many many Americans prefer McDonald's French fries because they are simply awesome tasting.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

I love Burger King for their Whoppers. Today I had an Original Chicken Sandwich. It was so bad I didn't eat it. The chicken tasted like nasty pressed leftover chicken. I am a senior citizen and I have consumed my fair share of the original chicken sandwich. It used to be my favorite fast food choice. After today I will never order another one. What happened to pride in what you serve. Quality control? Customer Satisfaction? Sad! Also I went through the drive through and did not get a receipt. They should put it in the bag with the food.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

The order I just received is disgusting, my daughter bit and swallowed raw chicken. This is unacceptable. I call twice to report this to the business located in #burgerking #27871 6127 U.S. Highway 17 92 N Davenport FL 33896 and they hook me up on the phone, what kind of service and poor quality. This is about food, please be careful, it is raw chicken and check your food or definitely do not buy more there, third time something similar happens to me there. The first, second time I tried to understand because I work in service but this was the last and I do not recommend it at all....

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

I placed an order in the drive thru on 10-5-20 at Burger King in Adel, Georgia. I got home and observed that a double cheese burger was missing. I was busy and did not have time to call. I decided to keep my receipt and go back at my convenience to get my refund. This is not the first time getting my order wrong and I have not complained in the past. I went back when I was in the area at my convenience on 10-16-20. I asked the manager if I could get a refund and she asked me if I called on the day of purchase to advise about the missing product. I stated that I did not and I was refused a refund. I called the general manager and I was told the same thing over a 1.99 cheeseburger. He also told me that anyone could have gotten a receipt out of the trash. Anyone could have called and said they did not get their food or receipt also.

It really is not worth my time to have to type my complaint for 1.99 because I will not get anything out of this. It's the principle of the matter and the fact that they have my $1.99 plus tax and I have no product. I also used my gas in my vehicle to drive to the location to make a complaint about the poor customer service. No fast food restaurant should treat an honest person like this. Horrible customer service. I called headquarters and she wanted to send me a coupon in the mail to go back and spend money with them. I can't get over that they would not help me for their mistake. To me that is theft.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Absolutely horrible experience on Door Dash. I don't normally complain, but I got a normal Whopper and got a 4 patty disgrace that after a couple bites made me sick..like throwing up everything sick...I'm sorry but you guys need to check your workers and be careful. That could really put someone in a hospital.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

I recently called in to voice my concerns over the service at Burger King in North Versailles, Pa in Walmart Circle. Although, I asked for a return call; I would have NEVER expected the return call to be from the employee that the complaint was is referee too. The same person that referred to myself and another customer as “Those people”. The same employee that told over 30 customers that if we didn’t like having to wait over 45 minutes for food that we could leave. Yes you read it right; 45 minutes for 2 meals. I don’t know if this was meant to silence me or intimidate me. What I do know is THOSE PEOPLE that look like me have contributed to the wealth of Burger King, we have also staffed Burger King but we will also SHUT DOWN BURGER KING! This racist behavior is unacceptable and believe me the world is watching.

Burger King Company Information