2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.5/5 (518 ratings)

About Burger King

Burger King Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

Was at San Ysidro #3355 in CA ordered my food. Raquel the manager was fast, polite and very helpful. She made sure my food was hot and to my liking. I'm definitely coming back. Great employees and clean. She made sure every customer wore their masks when entering.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

Almost everything I asked for they didn't have. No iced tea. Evidently they didn't have any chocolate for the chocolate shake because I got vanilla shake but he told me it was chocolate. When they first handed me the shake it was actually vanilla milk. He took it back. I told him I wanted chocolate the second time and he when he handed to me it was a frozen vanilla milk. I don't know what to do with it. I got onion rings instead of french fries but they had to have been sitting there for a long time because they were cold. That hamburger was cold. It wasn't very good bad experience at Burger King again. I Won't Go Back.. Oh and they didn't even give me a receipt so I'm not sure what they charge me was right.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

The make us wait over five minutes in the line of the drive-through so they can get the time down. Very disappointed. This is every time we go there but not only me. Everyone in the line will get hold and it's not even fair. We need our food and go that why is call drive thru and fast food.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

The Garlic Bacon King was absolutely terrible. Gave me and my husband the worst stomach issues ever. 24 hours later and we are still suffering from this burger. The staff at the window recommended this burger and it was absolutely disgusting.

Original review: July 30, 2021

Second bite of my bacon cheese burger I pulled a 6" hair out of the burger. The good thing...had not eaten much of the burger! The bad thing...lost my appetite and threw all my food away! Won't be going back and will make sure all my friends know of the poor food handling at this location.

Original review: July 28, 2021

Burger King at 7923 White Bluff Rd in Savannah, GA. I had the worst experience from a manager who the crew member said name was “**”. While waiting patiently in line for my order to be taken with a high level of understanding that they are short on staff, I continued to wait. Customers in front of me order was taken and the crew member walked away afterwards. To tend to drive thru, very understandable. She was doing an amazing job bagging, taking orders, taking money on both drive thru and front counter. The manager was only bagging from time to time but the crew member picked up the slack. However, as I continued to wait - with my mask on btw -, the manager rolls her eyes and comes over. I ignored her approached and said “can I have a-...” She interrupts me and says “if you’re in a rush it’s going to be a minute” (please be mindful that I had already waited 15 minutes so if I were in a rush I would have already left).

I once again ignored her disrespect and proceeded with my order and the same low and calm tone that I had before “Can I have a double-...“ she interrupted again and “you already have an attitude. You can go, have a nice day” and proceeds to the drive thru to laugh and tell the tell the crew member she’s not taking my order. Please be mindful, the screen is clear at this point and I am the only person in line waiting to have an order taken. I proceed to call corporate and tell them what was happening. Corporate asks has my order been taken and I tell them no. While on the phone with corporate and still standing at the register, a lady walks in and stands behind me. She immediately greets her and takes her order, talking around me. Corporate heard the order being taken and I told them that it was a lady just walked in and the manager is taking someone else’s order instead.

Afterwards, she announced to the crew members while on the phone that we are about to get a complaint, I also let corporate know that was her talking and announcing that information. To be clear, this complaint is only regarding the manager and her actions. The crew members had absolutely nothing to do with it so it’s not a “we” it is just her, the manager. The crew were working diligently, with ease, and respectfully.

I proceeded to talk to corporate and they asked again, "Have your order been taken yet," and I told them again no and informed me that the manager was on her cell phone and then walked to the back (this can be seen on camera from approximately 1:34pm-1:43pm on July 28, 2021). I then left because at this point it’s been well over 23 minutes. When leaving and still on the phone with corporate for 2 more minutes, I witnessed both drive thru and front counter were clear. I remained on the line for a total of 10 minutes with corporate.

I will like to speak to the store manager as well as the franchise manager in regards to this incident where I was disrespected for no reason at all with customers witnessing and asking why did she do that as well as a lady just entering the restaurant apologizing and saying that she was very rude and disrespectful for what she did. My order still was not taken and every order before and after me was taken and given before I left. I am in total shock at the actions of a manager as my tone was at ease and calm. I ignored every bit of her rides and tried to order even after she rolled her eyes and approached the counter with a rude approach and her dismissive tactics to persuade me not to order and when I ignored that and repeated “can I have a double-“, she immediately came up with a different tactic and accused me of having an attitude.

As a manager she, she purposely turned away sales that are gains for the company as well as was very rude. Yes, I would like to speak to higher management, both store and franchise manager regarding this issue because I understand business and if this manager is capable of this behavior then she is a danger to the company rather than an asset.

Original review: July 26, 2021

I had heard the hoopla about the new chick sandwich and I had already tried Popeyes last week and was very pleased. Not so much with BK unfortunately. It was just ok. It wasn't seasoned to me. I love chicken breast my favorite part of the chicken but this sandwich when compared to popeyes they won in my opinion.

Original review: July 23, 2021

Bought 2 new spicy chicken sandwiches. Bun, chicken, and paper full of grease. That means grease was not hot enough when dropped in. How gross. Wouldn't even feed it to the dog. Not 1 part was Christy. Put them in the Garbage. 10 wasted dollars to the ** family.

Original review: July 20, 2021

2 for 6 sounds like a losing sports teams record! Burger King is around for one reason and one reason only.. to make the poor man feel like he's rich and evade the embarrassment of having to tell his wife, kids and mistress, girlfriend he can't afford the extra 3 dollars on those fresh hot nuggets and fries across the street! I live in a desert community where choice is as limited since roe vs wade that said a Ice cold slushy from BK would cool the fires of a bad review Nah..The slushy machine at most burgerkings is always down 3 out of every 4 visits ,, save your money and your stomach kiddo. Don't eat there. (:

Original review: July 20, 2021

I filed a legitimate complaint on an employee. The manager of Burger King called my phone number I gave during the filing of the legit complaint. I used a false name because I knew it would happen... YES... The manager called my phone number in front of the employee plus gave my phone number to the employee. So if you file a complaint... even though I'm not scared. There's a good chance Burger King will give your phone number to the employee who's about to be fired.

Original review: July 18, 2021

Yes you get a burger for a $1 but with one small little piece of bacon it should not be called a bacon king. Your commercial shows several pieces of bacon on the bacon king single for a dollar but when you actually buy one it is an inch and a half piece of bacon on this burger. You should change the name bacon king to burger with a hint of bacon.

Burger King Company Information