Burger King

Compare Chain Restaurants

Research top Chain Restaurants recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Today I was buying lunch for our work crew. I work at Advance Auto Parts near the Burger King at the Beaver Valley Mall in Monaca, Pennsylvania. I had coupons. Went through the drive-through and got 2 Jr. Whoppers, 2 small fries for $3.99. Wanted more food and was told I couldn't go through the drive-through and use any other coupons. Okay, I parked, went inside and went to the counter, and was told by a different girl "Ma'am, you cannot use another coupon here today. Our policy is one coupon per customer per day." Really? We buy (or did buy) food there almost every day. With as many choices as we have, I'll opt for anything else. Our money spends elsewhere. Your coupon does not say this. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I thought bk had more professionalism! But we all know its starts at the top. I can't believe how low class and unprofessional the managers are. It's a bad look! It seems the managers are friends of the owners because there's no way in hell corporate would hire some of these people. I'm not talking about their appearance, I'm talking about the way they conduct themselves! I WAS ASKED TO LEAVE BY THE MANAGER BECAUSE I COMPLAINED OF WAITING OVER 10 MIN TO PLACE AN ORDER WHEN THERE'S ONLY ONE PERSON IN FRONT OF ME! Yeah that person has a right to place the order but my problem is Burger King didn't bring anyone up to help take orders. Apparently bk doesn't care about your time. The manager was so disrespectful to me and all I want to do was get a lunch!

I went to a Burger King at Bucharest airport and ordered 2 menus for a total of 96 lei (local currency). I gave the employee 100 lei and he put my change on a separate tray from the food. I assumed he had made a mistake, so I picked up my change from the separate tray. However, he noticed that I had picked up my change, so when I asked for a couple of packets of ketchup, he told me cost would be 4 lei.

I have never paid for condiments in any other BK in any other city/country. Therefore, I can only assume that the employee is regularly pocketing the change from your unsuspecting customers. I can provide you with his name which is on the bill and I would like confirmation of my complaint and an indication of what you are going to do about it.

Barstow - Terrible, terrible, terrible... freezing cold inside store. 1 cashier at lunch with long line - and she had to stop to pour the coffee too! Food was cold when it finally was ready. Bathrooms very dirty - no toilet paper, no soap. Horrible place - never go back there.

Burger King and McDonald's are guilty of this. Why when I order any size fries larger than a small the fries are never filled to the top of the container in which they're held. I feel like I'm just paying for the larger container but still receiving a size less in actual fries. There's no way I should reach into my bag three times and finish the entire container. You charge me 2.39 for a medium fries but I can count the number of fries on two hands. That's outrageous. The containers should be overflowing and falling out into the bag. Downright under acceptable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?

My mom and I went to Burger King today 12/26/16 and we both ordered the chicken fry meal. My chicken fries tasted funny but I didn't think anything about it so I continued to eat them then I went to the movies and when the movie was over when I got home my stomach was hurting, I was throwing up and I had diarrhea meaning Burger King gave me food poisoning.

When I got off work on 11/29/2016 AT 11:30 P.M. I stopped at Burger King AT 1250 S 11th Street in Niles Mi ordered two whoppers. I arrived home in less than five minutes. The food was cold and very dry. I ate most of it because I was hungry. A few minutes later I got very sick. I went back the next morning to let them know what happened the night before not looking for a free meal. They did not want to hear anything I had to say. I am going to get some magnetic signs for my car so I can let everyone know the experience I had at this restaurant. Can they hear me now.

We dined at Burger King on 11 Dec 2016. Payment was done by card. But due to technical error payment was delayed. So I paid in cash as well. Later I received a message from the bank showing successful transaction. They said within 24 hours my money will be returned into my account. But not received yet. I have emailed them. But no reply. I called their customer care. But they said they have no idea.

On December 7th 2016 I took my granddaughter to Burger King in Dothan, Al. She was playing on the slide and the slide has a curve in it. In the bend of the curve is in great need of repair because of the way it is made. My granddaughter has 4 sores on her spine where the slide skinned the spine. I let the manager know about it. I took her to Dothan Pediatric clinic. I called Burger King's corporate office and they have not responded to my phone calls. Boycotting Burger King.

Visited Burger King at Commissioners & Pond Mills in London ON. Ordered 2 Whopper meals and 2 Whopper Jr. meals with ice tea for the family. One by one, we all suffered excruciating gastrointestinal pain. Mine is ongoing as I write this. Needless to say I will never set foot in one of your establishments. Hope all your franchises go bankrupt.

I haven't been to Burger King in a long time and this morning I remembered they sell those wonderful cinnamon rolls so I bought one. Needless to say it was hard as a brick and I had to throw it in the trash can. My fork literally lie bent while trying to use it on the roll. If they are reheating them they need to not do it so long because they are not edible. I know it's only around $2 but that's the point. You want to be able to eat it.

At the drive-thru I ordered 2 whoppers with cheese and no onions. What I received was 2 whoppers with onions and no cheese, with most of the tomato and lettuce in the bottom of the bag - nowhere near the sandwiches.

As we walked into the BK there was an employee standing behind the counter. We got his attention and he asked for another person to come help us. We were the only 3 customers in the whole place. The girl he summoned did not seem to be too excited about helping us as her demeanor was rather sullen. I gave my order of a Whopper meal. My husband ordered a Whopper sandwich only without mayonnaise. This special request seemed to goof her up as she repeated our orders back to us incorrectly. This part went on for way too long as she couldn't seem to speak to us. She spent her time talking into her mouthpiece yet she should have been speaking to us. I asked her several times to slow down and speak up. Her customer "service" was pathetic. No smile. No hint of customer care. The other employees walked by with the same rudeness. Absolutely no hint of courtesy or customer care from anyone in this place.

We should have cancelled and left. Unfortunately, we didn't and we were treated to the worst hamburgers we have ever had at a BK. Both burgers were old. Must have been sitting out for a bit of time. The fries were mushy and not hot. I guess the other order of a milkshake was fine as our daughter had no complaints about it. Upon leaving, she too mentioned that the staff was unfriendly. We wasted $13. We threw out the burgers halfway home. If you are really wanting to go to BK-don't go to this one. Bad service and bad food.

Visited the BK restaurant in Terminal D at Miami International Airport for a quick 'meal'. Queue was only about 10 people so thought it would be 'Fast'. Waited 30 mins to get to the counter to give my order. OK I'm British so speak English with an English as opposed to an American accent, but assumed this would not be a problem... Big mistake. I wanted to order a 'Homestyle' cheeseburger meal and 3 'Homestyle' cheeseburger sandwiches and 3 fries. Eventually I had to resort to the 'Photo Menu Board' to communicate. All that took 2 mins. I would have expected the whole experience to be completed and receive my meal within that time.

So now a 'short' wait for my 'Fast Food' to appear. Whilst waiting, I was perturbed to see the problems being experienced by the customers ahead of me, food not ready, wrong items given out, missing items from orders, wrong sized portions being given.

After 20 mins I got my order. I immediately checked to find an order of fries missing, so got that corrected before leaving the counter. Big mistake. Should have dragged everything out of the bag. Got to my table to find a 'sandwich' missing, so back to the counter and wait to get attention. Given a wrapped 'sandwich' got back to the table to find it was a basic cheeseburger not the 'Homestyle' so back again and wait to get attention and what I ordered. Third time lucky, back to the table to eat my cold fries, cold soggy burger.

I could have complained to the store manager if you could find him. He appeared for a few seconds to 'clear a till' but seeing the chaos in his store kept out of sight. By this time I had given up so just submitted and walked. What a waste of my time and money. Oh yes I did submit my comments to the BK website and got an immediate response (from a computer) so nothing new, and I don't expect to get one. This has to be the worst 'Fast Food' experience ever! Do I get a 'certificate' to hang on the wall?

When we went to get breakfast we were denied service. They didn't act like we existed. There was no one but us. We waited 10 minutes for nothing. Not cool. This restaurant is in waters ave, next to Hanley rd, tampa, fl, 33615.

If the lobby is closed B.K. will deny service to sell any of their products to anyone not in a motor vehicle. Honest hardworking people that attempt to go thru the drive thru are denied service. Tonight my boss was delayed in bringing my funds I earned. Promised my children The Great Burger King. After he finally got here walked over was denied service. Discrimination- plain and simple. I don't know what or why this practice started yet it's wrong.

Well first of all when they train you all they do is have you watch a video, and that's about it, no hands on work, or at least in the location I worked at. Second while I was watching the training video, it was in the small cramped office, with no headphones, and the other employees kept coming in and out some even having conversations around me causing me to not be able to concentrate. Also the office was in terrible condition, there was for some odd reason mysterious grease all over the desk, and flies every where, not just in the office in the kitchen too.

Also now that I've decided to quit, it's the first time I've needed to call them, and BOY do they never answer the phone, there's not even a message option. Also the other employees were not very polite or kind, they never smiled at you or used manners. The manager wasn't even there on my first day. Now as for the service, as others have reported they leave you standing at the counter for a LONG time before anyone asks if you need service. Long story short, don't work there, it sucks.

We were at the drive through our receipt came out 10.60 I gave 1.60 in change and rest bills. The lady took my money and laughed. She yelled to the co workers she's gonna get rich with my change and started to laugh loud. This was totally unprofessional and insulting. You guys should have a camera. Please review the tape. I can't believe she would laugh and make jokes just because I gave her 1.60 in change. It's still money. This was a horrible experience for me and I will never go back there. People like her should be fired and should never be allowed to work anywhere!!

Burger King Downtown Charleston SC - The lobby was locked at 8:30 pm which was odd. So we were forced to go to the drive thru. The girl at the drive thru had the nastiness attitude with my uncle. Telling us one coupon per car, but we had two separate orders and two different payment methods. After we left, we got the wrong change and not our complete order. I pulled back thru the drive thru, and asked to speak to a manager. The clerk got loud, and said second window. I told her I didn't know who she was getting loud with, but it couldn't have been me. When I got to the window, I told her how rude and nasty her attitude is. I will be contacted their area and regional manager on Monday morning. I will send the recordings up to the CEO, and posting them on social media if it is not resolved.

When I got into the restaurant no one was in sight. I stood there 15 minutes exactly. Then a manager came out and said it would be a minute and walked away. A couple workers walked out and starred. 5 minutes later another manager showed up and said what do I want. Wow. I asked for a double cheeseburger, medium fries, a whopper junior meal. The fries were cold. The burger meat was bad. It took 10 minutes to get my meal and it wasn't correct and it was cold. 30 minutes just for an order. I'M NEVER GOING BACK.

From as far back as I can remember Whopper Burgers meat used to be double the size they are today. Just saw the latest commercial, the bun lettuce tomato and the bottom bun make the sandwich look about 3 inches tall, maybe 4 and then you got a sliver of meat. It looks so cheap, one whopper doesn't even fill me up anymore.

Screwing up a simple order numerous times. A whopper jr w/ cheese, catsup and mustard ONLY! How can it possibly be? Too much I guess at this location. I got pickles, mayo and lettuce and when they comped me they blew it again. Onions, no mustard and tomato! Wow really! No thanks bk. I'll stick with Wendys from now on.

BK in Carlisle PA. The only food my youngest and I had that no one else in the house had eaten for last 4 days was Bk chicken we had for lunch yesterday. I had a classic sandwich and he had nuggets. Normally you can trust oil that hot to kill germs, but we both came down with horrible cramps, gas and diarrhea overnight. Is anyone else reporting?

My mother got me a bacon sandwich and fries meal two of the burgers from the Burger King in Long Island City and I was fine before I ate them and then after I took my shower I got really sick and I threw up three times and I had diarrhea as well. I still feel really sick from what I ate even now and it's the next day. I think they should be closed down because of this. I'm not going to eat food and get sick from it. Something has to be done about this. Thank you.

It's stuff like this that bugs me simply because it's counter-intuitive to the objective of every business ever started; TO MAKE MONEY. I understand that the language used on coupons reads "Limit one per customer. not to be used with any other coupon or offer"... BUT, my understanding of this is so that someone doesn't attempt to double up coupons on a single item.

For example: If I have a coupon offering a "Buy-one-get-one-free hamburger", it makes perfect sense why I shouldn't be able to use that coupon with a separate coupon allowing for a discount on that same hamburger. It does NOT make sense that I couldn't use a coupon for a discounted chicken sandwich, and then separately use another coupon for a discounted hamburger. I've tried to explain the absence of logic to many, some of which have a light click on in their heads ONLY after I suggest "Do I have to leave and come back?" That's ridiculous because I simply don't come back. In turn, Burger King loses a sale. Please, PLEASE, someone explain this craziness.

A person would be hard press to find a more devoted Burger King customer! I use to eat at Burger King at least 3 times a week and as many as 6 or 7 and many times twice a day. I have talked time and time again about problems with the store manager ** and have talked to Bo ** area manager several times to no avail. I have put up with counters where they serve the food that are so nasty. I would tell them my food even thaw in a bag or on a tray on the counter. I even have asked about the nasty counter and I mean they are REALLY nasty to the employee or the manager and both would either ignore me, say something smart and do nothing about the counter. I had one-night manager tell the young man serving me to come stand by where they pick the food up and he stood there long enough he could have cleaned the counter 10 times waiting on my food but the night manager would not let him!

One of the times I eat there twice in one day I went to the drive thru in the morning and told them about how nasty the front side of the counter was where all the customer could not help but see it. This was around 9 AM at around 6 PM. I went back to get something to eat and in all this time they still have not cleaned it! (I have pictures)! This was just one time and there have been many! On Monday 7/8/16 I went to get some breakfast and order two sausage and biscuits and paid. After getting my money I am told there will not be any more biscuits for at least 10 minutes which show someone is not doing their job! This is not anywhere near the first time I have been told this! I asked "can I get a discount on something else" and the manager very rudely said "no" like it was my fault so I got my money back which she was upset about and went to Taco Bell. I did not go back for over a week.

On 7/13/16 at 4:14 PM I gave them their last chance. I went to the drive thru. I ordered a double bacon cheese burger and a crispy chicken rodeo sandwich. The girl at the window was DRondra (which is on my receipt that I still have). I had to ask for napkins which they always put them in the bag no big deal. When I got home I had two sandwiches. One was correct, one was not. Instead of a double bacon cheese burger was a rodeo burger. Not only did I not get what I paid for but was given a lesser value sandwich. The examples above are just a VERY few problems (If I listing them all this would be no less than 20 pages long). I have had it at this BK and nothing CHANGES! This BK use to be a very good place but seems over the last couple years it has hit rock bottom!

I have been teat very rudely, ignored and down out right talked to poorly as well as yelled at not counting all the mistakes on my food. So all I can figure out is BK does not want my business even after talking to the head manager of the store and the area manager as nothing changes. If you don't want to be teat poorly or see how nasty they let things get and do nothing I recommend if you eat a BK NOT to go to the above BK. BK has lost all my business no matter what store as I just no longer trust them! There are way too many place that give good serve, get the food correct and are polite. I do not have to put up with being treated poorly! I have seen bigger companies clasps and do not think it cannot happen to BK! If you try and call Bo ** you are unable to leave a message as his voice mail has never been actuated! Tells me a lot about him.

It is a shame I am 62 years old and been eating at BK most of my life. You have lost one of your most devoted consumers and seems BK does not care! I am disabled and have much time on my hands and have nothing better to do then post this all over the Internet! I will be sending this to the CEO in a letter marked personal and will have where HE has to sign for it not one of his employees! Let's see if he cares as so far no one else at BK has or either they just are not doing their job!

PS I just went by the BK to give the Morris the courtesy of a copy of this letter. The above situation where the night manager not letting the person serving me to wipe off the counter. I even called Bo about this and come to find out Bo never even talked to Morris about this. I have witnessed this manager which Morris and Bo knows who she is yelling at Morris in front of customers being extremely disrespectful to Morris and no one has even addressed this situation. Bo said he would handle it but never even talked to Morris about it. So problems with the store is not only a problem but upper management will also do nothing. Guess everyone at BK is there for one reason and one reason only a PAYCHECK as they sure do not do their job!

I often go to this mall called ATC because it's in the area where I live and it's where I've always gone to for the most part of my life. In the last few years, when it comes to choosing among the available fast food restaurants there, Burger King has been one of my choices- either for a quick lunch or a movie snack. When I go there for a quick lunch either on my own, with my daughter, or with friends, I would usually order their 6-piece nuggets with rice and a large apple juice. I like how their nuggets are soft and chewy. They also taste better with the complimentary bbq dip. Then, when I go there to get a movie snack, I'd always order the X-tra Long Chicken with cheese sandwich. Although they may be quite pricey, both do a great job satisfying my palate and filling up my stomach. :-) Burger King is still one of my fast food options.

I recently went to the newly remodeled BK in our town (West Plains, Missouri). The place looked nice and the food was very good, BUT there were 2 or 3 signs in the place saying "No Loitering - 30 mins. only while consuming food". Sometimes my daughters and I meet at McD's, which is right beside your BK. We sit there for up to an hour. Your signs were very "off-putting". There were only 5 customers in the place, and I thought to myself, "Well, there's plenty of room in here NOW!!

I would always love a good whopper whenever I have the chance to get one. It's a cheap fix for any burger cravings I have -- I'm sure my friends would agree. And although their free massage didn't fly, it's good that Burger King is gaining its presence here so it ain't hard to find one that's close. And, they offer quite an array of burgers now, but I'm still a big fan of their classic whopper and fries.

A few weeks ago, I decided to try their Mocha BK Joe Frost. I'm glad I did. To be honest, I'm not a dessert person and whenever I go to a fast food joint, I usually won't order any dessert. But I must say when I decided to just give the Mocha BK Joe Frost a try, I was impressed with it. It was pretty creamy, and just the right sweetness. Great job Burger King!

Burger King Company Profile