2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.36/5
Based on 1,549 ratings submitted in the last year

Burger King Reviews

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

Burger King makes my family come together, starting with their amazing Vegan Option for my older brother down to their ultra full of bacon cheeseburger for my personal enjoyment, and satisfying nuggets for the kids in the family, we love the coupons we get sent home and use them on family urgent fast trips when taking grandma to her doctors check up appointment. Burger King has been part of the history of my family as we grow older. Since the beginning of migrating from different countries Burger King has given priceless family moments to our loved ones.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

Springfield, GA BK is a great rest stop for me as a cyclist. Regardless of food purchase- can refill water bottles. Past six years been a great place to stop in for either breakfast- pancakes, or egg sandwich, or lunch fare like BK burger (my dad's favorite). There are choices of rest stops. The staff- Charlene and Holly and others are the best. On one occasion- I had forgotten cash/card. Charlene had me order lunch anyway - said to pay her back on my next visit. I rode back next day just to repay her kindness and the bill- she said she took care of it. Later was a few years ago.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I will eat at Burger King BEFORE I eat at pretty much any of the other chain restaurants one, because their burgers are not cooked in a greasy flat grill in their own grease which makes the taste awesome however, charging fifty or more cents for a piece of FAKE CHEESE is just cooperate greed trying to take every penny from our pockets they can. Now IF quality people were hired, which yes means higher salaries, I would even pay a bit more for what I get but seeing how some of their employees look and dress sometimes makes me walk out because their appearance reflects highly on their home life that they bring with them to work. Also I and many many Americans prefer McDonald's French fries because they are simply awesome tasting.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

Thank you so much BK for the impossible whopper! It’s so delicious and it’s great having a vegetarian option. Please keep it forever. I know there will those stereotypical, unimaginative, negative-nancies who will try to do something ridiculous like sue the company bc the veggie burgers aren’t cooked separately from the beef patties (but BK was upfront about that from the beginning) and those people literally just have nothing better to do with their lives than ruin other vegetarians enjoyment! I love the impossible whopper and think it was a great addition to the menu!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

AWESOME (I go to BK 5 days a week for the last 7 years). Burger King actually tastes like REAL Food! McDonald's so called food is all waxy and rubbery textured, like a Squeaky Dog Chew Toy!!!! When it comes to comparing the Buns: I'd rather be left picking the seeds outta my teeth from Burger King buns, as opposed to nauseously attempting to force feed the cardboard tasting McDonald's buns (which in my experience, has also always been as tough as cardboard when attempting to remove a bite!) : CASE CLOSED!!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Burger King is a great fast food restaurant, I would like to see them become a more healthy choice converting beef burgers into veggie burgers with one catch make the veggie burgers taste like better burgers.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Just really love the flavor of their burgers. Always passes with the flavor. Can’t wait until I can have the next one. Service is on the mark. The fries are always fresh, crisp and just the right amount of salt. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I like Burger King because of the whoppers. The taste of the whoopers is different than any other fast food burger place. I suppose it is because of the flame broiled flavor, but I also like the texture of their fries. They are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Finally I like the fact that they regularly offer coupons to provide me a slight discount on my meal.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

It's quick, tasty, close to my home and the price is good. I can go thru the drive thru window and pick up dinner for myself and my husband without wasting extra time out of my afternoon.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

It's ok most days when I go there before work and school. I love the breakfast menu: I am Coast Guard disabled veteran and work at the Dallas VA Medical Center in Dallas Happiness is the best way....

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Burger King Company Information