2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.70/5

Burger King Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?

Original review: March 29, 2021

I talked to the manager & she said it's not her responsibility. She then hung up on me. She was very rude & unprofessional. She didn't do anything to make it right. She said Door Dash is responsible for the order being messed up.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

** is the manager today. He just gave me 3 different prices for my food. I called him out on it and told him that just because I am a senior citizen that he should not try to scam the elderly. He admitted to attempting the scam. Last week the person at the window asked if I wanted my change back, 67 cents. Who allows this conduct? If this a corporate store or franchise? I’ll make yet another complaint to headquarters. FYI, my neighbor was also asked if they wanted their change back. And neither of us have Ever received a receipt. ** is a very young Hispanic man. I doubt he is the manager. Burger King at 9640 West Skye Canyon, Las Vegas, NV.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2021

I ask him why no gloves. He said he didn't have to and took ketchup package and put it on top of my fries. I threw away my food so fast. Wouldn't give his name and said he was the manager. He was rude...

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

1/27/2021: I saw the commercial for the one dollar burger at Burger King. The commercial actually shows a cheeseburger with lettuce, tomatoes, etc. The burger looks delicious and only for $1.00. So I head over to Burger King to order two burgers and I asked for 2 cheeseburgers and the cashier says they will have to charge me more than a dollar if they add cheese. Then why in the heck, does the commercial show a cheeseburger for a $1.00? When I got the 2 burgers, it was just a patty on 2 buns, no ketchup, no mayonnaise, no mustard, no lettuce, no tomatoes, no onions. Just a plain hamburger patty sandwiched with 2 buns. What they show on the commercial is false advertising. Burger King should be ashamed of itself.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2021

This location has no definitive closing time. I thought is was always 10:00 pm. I get off work at the latest 9:45. I have been there at 9:45, at 9:50 and 9:55. I do realize that this is cutting close to 10:00 pm. On all three of these occasions I have been told that this location was close. The lights were still on outside & at the drive-thru. I did however, on 1 occassion, arrive at 9:48 pm and was able to place an order. I had asked for a minute to decide on what I wished to purchased, to which I received a rude, exasperated response of "We are closed in 5 minutes".

There are 2 open grocery stores and a taco bell across from this location and I still attempted to go here first. What was I thinking... I guess I still had faith that the staff and the business would improve at this location. I guess I will need to go a little more out of my way to the nicer Burger King with long hours. Close this one down if you are unable to meet the needs of your community and/or if you cannot make a go of it. Pray for guidance.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

I went into Burger King on 5610 w and 3500 s. And left without placing my order. I was so upset. I had my son with me and I felt like they were judging me because of my tattoos or my ethnicity. I am a big fan of Them as well so very upsetting on how I was treated. Thank you for your time..

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

Was at San Ysidro #3355 in CA ordered my food. Raquel the manager was fast, polite and very helpful. She made sure my food was hot and to my liking. I'm definitely coming back. Great employees and clean. She made sure every customer wore their masks when entering.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

I love Burger King for their Whoppers. Today I had an Original Chicken Sandwich. It was so bad I didn't eat it. The chicken tasted like nasty pressed leftover chicken. I am a senior citizen and I have consumed my fair share of the original chicken sandwich. It used to be my favorite fast food choice. After today I will never order another one. What happened to pride in what you serve. Quality control? Customer Satisfaction? Sad! Also I went through the drive through and did not get a receipt. They should put it in the bag with the food.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

The order I just received is disgusting, my daughter bit and swallowed raw chicken. This is unacceptable. I call twice to report this to the business located in #burgerking #27871 6127 U.S. Highway 17 92 N Davenport FL 33896 and they hook me up on the phone, what kind of service and poor quality. This is about food, please be careful, it is raw chicken and check your food or definitely do not buy more there, third time something similar happens to me there. The first, second time I tried to understand because I work in service but this was the last and I do not recommend it at all....

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

I placed an order in the drive thru on 10-5-20 at Burger King in Adel, Georgia. I got home and observed that a double cheese burger was missing. I was busy and did not have time to call. I decided to keep my receipt and go back at my convenience to get my refund. This is not the first time getting my order wrong and I have not complained in the past. I went back when I was in the area at my convenience on 10-16-20. I asked the manager if I could get a refund and she asked me if I called on the day of purchase to advise about the missing product. I stated that I did not and I was refused a refund. I called the general manager and I was told the same thing over a 1.99 cheeseburger. He also told me that anyone could have gotten a receipt out of the trash. Anyone could have called and said they did not get their food or receipt also.

It really is not worth my time to have to type my complaint for 1.99 because I will not get anything out of this. It's the principle of the matter and the fact that they have my $1.99 plus tax and I have no product. I also used my gas in my vehicle to drive to the location to make a complaint about the poor customer service. No fast food restaurant should treat an honest person like this. Horrible customer service. I called headquarters and she wanted to send me a coupon in the mail to go back and spend money with them. I can't get over that they would not help me for their mistake. To me that is theft.

Burger King Company Information