3.8/5 (618 ratings)

About Burger King

Burger King Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?

Original review: May 11, 2022

I on my day off I decided to drive my teenage daughter to school & buy her breakfast. As I pulled up to window my daughter decided she needed a drink. So the employee yells back to other employee, "They added on a drink." So she tells me my total. So as I’m trying to count my change she handing me my food which slows the proces. The the employee in backs says, "Hurry up. Push her on through.." Like lady chill. Me supporting this store is the reason you have a job. I could have bought the same food & cooked her a meal at home then took her to school.. Don’t be rude for no reason when on an average Day we are waiting at the speaker for someone to take our order and getting parked waiting for our food. Which is a trick making you look like you have fast service.

Original review: May 8, 2022

The Burger King near my house is on Mound Road in Warren MI. The food is always cold. I recently bought a Whopper Meal, and the meat did not even show around the bun. It was also totally flat, and the onion strips were bitter and tough! It took me 3 minutes to drive home and the meat was not even warm. The fries were cold. Also, when I have purchased a whopper jr., they are way smaller also. All I can say is that Burger King does not even try anymore. They serve rip-off food you don't even want to eat. I am grateful for the opportunity to share my experience, thank you.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 25, 2022

$10 stolen from me and then my account was closed... I can't make a purchase with my gift card or save it at bk.com.. So I think we should settle up as I am owed $35.00.. The card shows a code "System 2420" merge I believe.. This code showed up at bk.com and showed $10 available to spend at my local Burger King... The $10 was taken off my card without a purchase and put on my bk.com account on March 25th.. Why? Then on April 14th my my account disappeared with the $10 and all my points.. I signed up again and put $25 on my card but I'm not allowed to make a purchase with it. My card number is **.. Customer service has been a nightmare and feels like Burger King is working with a criminal organization.. Refund the the $35 back to my credit card.. Thank you.

Original review: April 14, 2022

Pathetic experience, not able to deliver on a Thursday, unbelievable, I don't know why they even want to be associated with delivery partners when they can't even do it, it is such a bad taste when you want something and for an hour they just say that they are not having any delivery partners available.

Original review: March 29, 2022

I went to Burger King to get some food since I was extremely hungry and starving. As I walked in, the staff started to curse and insult me, uttering insults such as "Loser", "Weirdo", and "Go die". This was making fun on my orientation and insulting the LGTBQ2+ community. I went to get a Whopper and all they did was threw it at my face and still charged me. Do not go here if you are involved in LGTBQ+, you will get bullied.

Original review: March 15, 2022

I bought $25.00 Burger King gift card for my son at Food Basic store on 21st March, 2021. When he tried to redeem it did not go through. He also tried at different Burger King but same result. Then he called the customer service numerous times, they promised to send a new card that never arrived. I called the customer service today and was told to write down about it. It is very disappointing after so many months wait Burger King could not resolve a $25.00 matter. My card number is: **.

Original review: March 1, 2022

Great service. Friendly staff. Fast really have changed over the past months. The food is fresh and hot. They act like they’re glad that you are there. And they worked well together. Happy to see that Burger King us improving.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2022

The buns are dry, the lettuce flat tasteless, tomatoes flavorless, the burger was worse than a cheap frozen Patty from your local supermarket. I wouldn't recommend it to serve your dog cause your dog may puke!. Burger King being one of the most expensive fast food a pathetic excuse to what we once knew as Burger King!.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2022

I had ordered chicken burger for my hubby and after consuming it within half an hour he vomited. And vomiting was that severe that bile juices from his pancreas came out as yellow fluid. I was panicked and immediately admitted him to Venkateshwar hospital the same day. Where food poisoning was diagnosed by senior doctors. About 49 test conducted and 1 lac lump sum I spent on his treatment. I am going to file a case against Burger King if they don't pay back my money that I spent on his treatment. And I highly recommend if you want your loved ones to not to suffer like this then pls... Don't ever and ever order from them. I have his medical documents proving the same.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

This Burger King is absolutely HORRIBLE! Dry buns, cold food, and zero veggies. No reason we should be paying $28.00 for two whoppers and one large fry and one onion ring when the quality is so terrible. Shut them all down! It’s a rip off and I will never go back.

Burger King Company Information