3.30/5

530 Burger King Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I suggest that you don't even try their new $1 taco. I bought two and chocked them down only because I was starving. I will never buy their taco again. Every taco that I have ever tried was better. Shell was terrible and the meat was awful.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

This does not qualify as a taco. Yes, there is a shell which is not crispy. There is NO MEAT...maybe a few crumbles and a lot of sauces. They use a corner triangle of American cheese and 2 strips of lettuce and no tomatoes. The shell lies flat. I wrote BURGER KING ABOUT IT and they apparently do not care. I took photos (but beware they are TOTALLY DISGUSTING). I hope they allow me to upload them.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

Went to Burger King, ordered my family's food then ordered 2 taco's, hard as brick. Ask the gentleman behind the counter, "Was it Taco supposed to be this hard," and he said, "Yes that's the way they are made." This is the Burger King in Cartersville off 41.

Original review: July 30, 2019

Absolutely disgusting and a false advertisement. No meat made with re-fried beans. I live in Somersworth New Hampshire and bought one in Rochester New Hampshire. Why do they advertise a taco obviously with meat but serve it with just beans. So gross!!

Original review: July 18, 2019

Watching on a commercial on tv, Burger King advertising tacos and the tacos look really good so I bought 4 tacos to go. I ate a 1/2 a taco and couldn’t eat no more of it. End up throwing away the tacos. The worst taco I had ever eaten in my lifetime. Very disappointed with Burger King of selling ** food. I end up having heartburn just over a half of a taco. Next day I had diarrhea. Please for my advise... do not buy their tacos.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?

Original review: July 11, 2019

Disgusting taco! The taco itself was so thin. The shell was so greasy and what meat was in the shell was so overcooked it was black and dripping with grease. There was absolutely no taste, very disgusting! Worst taco I've ever had! Leave the tacos to Taco Bell!

Original review: July 8, 2019

I did a survey for BK in Jacksonville, Texas. They gave me a code for a "free" whopper. When I went to BK after I finally got waited on the girl said that will be $3.48 I pointed to my coupon and told her it was suppose to be free. She said she would have to charge me $3.48 for a small fry. I am diabetic. I cannot eat the bun or fries. I said, "Thank, have a good day," and walked out. It's always like this. They stand around talking and taking a drink of soda, then drag themselves over to the counter and stand there. You're suppose to know when to order I suppose. I'll never go back. They sure won't put Dairy Queen out of order in Jacksonville, Texas!

Original review: July 7, 2019

Incredible how this place is keeping open to the public. Is a trash--a total trash, I can't believe that I went so many time to this place and every time is worst, before the customer services with the terrible managers and now is manager plus no AC working in that place, no ICE!!!! Sauce for my food what a **!!! How is possible that also in the drive thru I went a week ago and I have to wait more than 10 min and the order was wrong and no ice again, and the manager Karini because that is the name in her name tag, came to me with a attitude, scream to me in front of my family and the rest of the people in the place like crazy that if we don't like don't come back.

What at hell is that place and that manager I'm sorry but she need to be remove from that BK and the complete company how is possible that this people received training for customer services and they don't know how to deal and work with customers. How is possible that when we eat inside is no AC, with Florida weather!!! Wtf, please this BK must be removed away of the franchiser. How the employees with this situation can work like that, under this bad condition at least AC. This is Insane!!!

Original review: June 30, 2019

Had to go back two times because of missing food and wrong order. Spoke with manager that refused to do anything and just laughed joking with other employees. Spoke with GM on phone who did not seem to care either. Will never go back. As a business owner myself I found this to be a horrible experience. Called six times only to get a recording then waited 15 minutes while manager stood outside smoking before I even got to talk with her.

Original review: June 27, 2019

Every item of food was soggy mush including the onion rings which were so limp you couldn't dip them. It was like everything had been microwaved. I also found rotten lettuce on my sandwich of which I took a picture of. I did not get a receipt as it was delivered by a delivery company.

Burger King Company Information