3.32/5
Based on 1,389 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Burger King

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Burger King Reviews

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

My boyfriend and I ordered 2 impossible whoppers because we wanted to try them. I have avoided Burger King for 2 years now because they consistently are awful about leaving the mayonnaise off my order. Today I was given my food with the wrapper marked no mayonnaise and no onion but yet it had mayo on it. I am smart enough to check before getting too far away so instantly noticed the mistake and we went back to the drive thru. Despite being the only car in the drive thru, we waited 3 to 5 minutes before anyone came on the speaker. When we let them know that it was a mistake and that we'd like them to make a new one without mayo (I've had them just wipe it off before) they got rude about that. At the window they said they'd remake it with no onion. My boyfriend tried to get their attention to make sure it was also no mayo. They opened the window and snapped that the staff member knew. This was at 2:06 pm.

When we got home (less than 5 minutes later) both our burgers were cold. Like less than room temperature. Also we'd ordered cheesy tots and what we got was old cold mozzarella sticks mixed with old cold cheesy tots. Gross. I was already pissed bc I could only choke down about 3 bites of the disgusting thing before I bit into something I was worried was spit (I do not actually know this) and stopped eating. Now 3 hours later, I am nauseous and trying to not vomit. So in short, my order was wrong (which would have been ok), staff was so rude, food was vile, and now I am sick. For a company with the motto of have it your way, I can promise you I'd have it any other way. Also store was called and replacement food was offered but I will absolutely never eat there again.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

I ordered 2 for $4 sausage croissants. The guy in front of me took 10 minutes then I finally got my order. The sausage tasted hard but I ate it anyway because I was hungry and on my way to a Doctor appointment. The next morning I reheated the second one and looked at it before heating and the sausage looked like it was deep fried and was hard. I think I won't buy there again. This is the same place I ordered a fish sandwich that was cold inside so I spit it out and the next day I was sicker than a dog.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

I'm always looking to try something new, so I gave the new Burger King Impossible Whopper a try. First off let me say I've eaten other vegan meat produces in the past and some were good and some not so good. The Impossible Whopper was so bad I couldn't finish eating it. It tastes of chemicals and bad vegetables. The texture was like degraded foam rubber. A complete disappointment and waste of money. Great hype, bad product.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Came to Burger King on 10344 King George Hwy, Surrey BC. Was charged for tomatoes but was no tomatoes. While ordering I told them that I don’t want waiting but I want everything to be fresh. When I got my food there was no tomatoes. Fries were soggy and cold. When I went to get missing tomatoes that I paid for the Manager put the styrofoam container harshly into my tray. I asked for double double coffee and there was suppose to be double double with milk. They just put black coffee and when I asked where can I find milk manager said we are suppose to give. The staff were nice but the manager was horrible. ** and ** were the wonderful staff who insisted on coming back and they will treat us better and apologized. But the manager is awful.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Wouldn't honor the price on the drive through menu board. I understand that prices go up but if a business is too lazy to change the menu board price, they should honor what they have posted. The Burger King on Missouri Ave in Largo refused. They lost a customer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

This burger is TTTRAAAAAASSHH. It taste like New York schoolie. It's mad dry. I only ate it coz it was free on T-mobile Tuesdays. Just go to Mcdonald's bro. It's not worth it. I don't know what "Flamed Grilled" is but it sucks.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

My husband and I are new to the area. Today would make our 4 time coming back to Burger King (usually never had any problems, the ** manager is very sweet & respectful). However today was like no other visit to ANY other fast food restaurant. As far as service goes this was the worst and the sad part is it was from a Manager?? So my husband & I went there today on our lunch break ordered “light” 2 tacos, double cheeseburger, medium fries for the both of us to share. We had water to drink.

After ordering we went to wash our hands which took under a minute to do, after that we noticed the tacos were placed on the tray so we headed up thinking the rest was shortly following up, IT DID NOT, so after standing awhile (realize the burger & fry weren’t prepared yet obviously) the cashier told use we could sit and they’d bring it out when it was done ok, so we go find a seat (which we had to clean ourselves because most if not ALL the tables needed clean). I walk back up there and my food still wasn’t ready, however this time the tacos had been removed from my tray, as I was going to check on food I was met with my tray, cool right, WRONG!

I go sit at the table, opened my $1 Taco first & noticed old dried up beef (my husband noticed the same in his taco, Naturally, after sitting almost ten min). So I took the 2 tacos back up and the craziest, meanest, low-key racist manager-in-training name Joe as nice & smiley as I always am when I come in & I asked him if he could please remake just those 2 tacos fresh please. In the process of me passing him the tacos 1 falls to the floor & this is what turned my experience upside down, wait for it....the “manager-in-training” Joe has the nerve to tell me he now had to charge me for the taco that had just fell on the floor ?!?! What kind of nonsense or any sense did that make??

If he was remaking my tacos anyway weren’t the 2 old tacos getting pitched anyhow so why now that it accidentally falls on the floor as I bring them up to be corrected, so I have to pay for it? IT WAS THE CRAZIEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN AND NOW KEEP IN MIND THE TACO WOULD'VE ONLY BEEN $1 however that’s another reason Joe made me feel like he really didn’t appreciate my service & that he was racist. I mean how petty is that to charge me for something that he was throwing in the trash .

So At that moment when I seen he wasn’t making a joke, it was then I simply asked for a refund because I was clearly not feeling welcomed after that. If it were nice & hot in the first place I wouldn’t have needed it remade (meaning I wouldn’t have had to get up and walk the tacos back up to the counter & it would not have fell on the floor). Joe does not need that manager position first off. SATISFYING CUSTOMERS ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT HIS FIRST PRIORITY, a $1 taco? Really!? ..and I’m very simple Guest! Well, I was. :(

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

I thought this was a Chipotle. So I walked into the building and was greeted by a handsome young asian or muslim man, I couldn't tell. And i order food and the waiter slammed the tray so hard, it brought me back to Vietnam. So I'm suing, good luck in the court.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

Now I’m more of an independent consumer so I am not a fan of one or the other. It’s more about the product and whether I like this specific product. This morning I tried the maple waffle breakfast sandwich from Burger King and was highly disappointed. I was expecting to taste that maple flavor and was not able to taste it at all. The cheese was unrecognizable, didn’t even look like a slice of cheese. It looked more like some kind of sauce that they slathered on there. The bacon and the egg was normal. Needless to say it tasted like an overfried bun, way too greasy with no flavor. Unfortunate. So folks don’t let looks deceive you, you don’t get what you pay for.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I ordered a bacon king tonight. Simply said I want a bacon king meal, large. They translated that to bacon king, no bacon, no cheese, no ketchup. Even says it on the receipt but didn't say it on the board nor did I say that. They even repeated what I said back and I said yes. Bacon king meal large. I don't understand how they mess up that bad.

Burger King Company Information