2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.26/5

Burger King Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Burger King?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

I was driving home from dropping my Daughter off at College. After a long day and no meals I stopped at the Burger King in Wesley Chapel Florida just before interstate 75. I ordered the 2 for 5 Whoppers, figuring I'd have a few meals before having to go shopping. I sat in the parking lot to eat half a whopper and my second bite in I realized my burger was not cooked, maybe put on a grill for 10 seconds each side. I like my food burnt not mostly raw, this doesn't even describe pink, it was literally NOT cooked, since I had already spent 15 minutes in the drive thru and many cars still in line I chose to just wrap up my burger and cook it when I got home. This wasn't just one sandwich. It was both. Very disappointed, if you're busy and rushed food should at least be cooked. I waited 10 minutes for one person in front of the line and another 5 for the next 3 before me.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Recently had trouble ordering from Burger King in Kalamazoo MI by the app. Contacted them, been getting runaround ever since. 1st, refunded then withdrew charge AGAIN and claim it's only pending. No, it's NOT, especially when taken out a 2nd time. Still waiting for another response and losing patience.

Original review: July 30, 2020

Went to Burger King near the Franklin Mills mall and received the worst service! First they forgot to include my order of onion rings and I had to drive thru again and now that I'm home and I unwrap my items, I am 3 nuggets short on a 8 piece, the Bacon Cheeseburger was minus the bacon and the fries were burnt. I will not be soliciting any more BK restaurants in the future.

Original review: July 29, 2020

Went to BK on Monday July 27, 2020 at 8:15 pm. Me and my friend order dinner. When I got my food I went and sat down. When my friend's food was ready, he went up to get it and I asked him to get some honey mustard. The Store manager said that it would be 27 cents. My friend bought 2 for $.54 after spending almost $21.00 for food. I can't eat ketchup. I am highly allergic to it. When the young lady came to the table to bring us the rest of our order, she said she would have just given it to us. I asked her if I get a credit for the 9 packages of ketchup in the bag because I can't eat it. She said she would have to ask the manager. I asked her to send the manager out. The manager never came out.

My friend went back to the counter and asked for his receipt. As we never got one. The manager came to the register and said that the store had a flood 2 weeks ago and the register machine was not working. And yelled that across the dining room. And if I had a problem with that I could take it up with corporate. I said I would be happy to do that, if she would write her name, the store number and what we paid on a blank piece of register tape. She said she was not doing that. I said, "You don't know how to write your name, store number and what we paid??" She starting yelling again across the restaurant, That was "You be, just be being rude and she be calling the police." I told her go ahead and call the police.

She grabbed her cell phone, and I thought that she was calling the police. How dare her call me rude, when she was the one yelling at me and my friend. I never got up, just keep eating my dinner. When the police didn't show up in 30 minutes, I called the police. She lied, they had no report before mine. I asked the police to please show up and make the necessary report and documentation. My friends told her all she needed to do was give us the piece of paper with her name, store number and amount we paid, and we would handle it with corporate. She said she was not giving us anything until the police showed up. When they did, she started yelling at them about how rude we were. (I don't know anyone that has ever been arrested for being rude. But this may be a first.)

When the officer was talking to her she changed the story, from what had really happened. When he came over to talk to us, she wouldn't stop yelling at us. I said, "We didn't interrupt you when you were talking to the police. So please show us that same courtesy." The officer said that he really couldn't do anything. Which I totally understand. Asked him to get me the piece of paper from her with her name, store number and what we paid. He did get that from her. I got the police officer's name and case number. We walked out with the 2 police officer so that there would be no further confrontation. Thanked them for time.

While I was driving home, the officer called me and again apologized for not being able to do more. And said if I have any additional trouble to just call the number on the card. I have called corporate on Monday night. That when I found out that she wrote down the wrong store number for the officer. So I don't know if Ms ** is her real name or not. I asked for someone to call me. Called again on Tuesday morning and left another request. And called again on Wednesday afternoon. Still no return calls. I this time when every small business is trying to stay afloat, I don't think it's a good practice to be yelling at your paying customers and threaten to call the police on them. And then not follow through with your threats. And if I ever hear from corporate I hope this can be resolved. Without me taking it to Facebook, Twitter and the local newspaper. In my opinion someone here is a pathological liar...

Original review: July 29, 2020

I went to the Claxton, Ga Location. I waited over 38 minutes just to get 4 whoppers. There was 6 cars ahead of me and two just left. I asked a gentleman that was walking to his car from leaving what was going on. He said it took him 45mins to get his order then it was not correct. If you care about your company I think you would be on top of things like customer service. I did not get a receipt and was highly disappointed!!!

Original review: July 23, 2020

Food is bad. Rubbery chicken: greasy meat. It gives you sick feelings after eating the food. One time, my crispy chicken sandwich was black and had black dots on it. I asked for a new one but they didn't seem to care very much about customer satisfaction. Could've been they were just having a bad day. Who knows?

Original review: July 21, 2020

First of all I sat in line over 10 minutes, I finally get to the window and pay 26.83 for the order... I get home, no onion rings. Called, they asked to go back. I did. Now there is a long line in drive, went to the side door. It was locked of course. I call back. Woman tells me to go to front door. I go meet her. She has me a bag with the 2 orders of onion rings... Now they are cold and all of the other food is cold. Look in the bag, one of my large onion rings orders is only half full... Wow, what great service. I will never go to Burger King again.

Original review: July 18, 2020

The food is so bad and when it comes to the ordering part it is more worse, I order three impossible Whoppers and regular fries but when I came to pick up my order and got home the food was cold. And I will never buy food at this restaurant ever.

Original review: July 14, 2020

I don't like the log in when using my cell to order or looking for the bargain of the day. Why do I have to go thru all the minutiae I would to just tell the order taker a number like 2 Whoppers and fries for $9.00 is #2135. Easy for the customer is best. I find BK is not easy but MD is.

Original review: June 17, 2020

I went thru drive thru. Only one there. I asked for a Whopper off the broiler and told, "Ok." What i got was stale old bun, not toasted right out of pkg. Cold, old, dry patty, not otb. Put together sloppily, no care or proper proportions, 3 times the mayo too little ketchup and onion.. totally lousy sandwich. Could not find who to complain to. Best guess, they are a bunch of franchises with no control or standards. I am a former Chart House employee who ram Burger King with class and care until they sold co to whomever!!!

Burger King Company Information