2. Tax Relief
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.88/5

Wall & Associates takes pride in their trustworthiness and hard work to ensure your tax problems are resolved. They will negotiate on your behalf until a reasonable settlement has been reached with the I.R.S. Their authorized to work with taxing authorities in all 50 states.

Don’t handle your tax problems alone. Contact Wall & Associates today for a free, confidential consultation today.

Wall & Associates Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I am currently working with Wall & Associates Inc to solve my tax dept. So far, I have been very disappointed, which has caused me much anxiety and stress. I met with a representative in April, 2019. I was very responsive to providing the information they requested. The only updates I have been initiated by me. I had to request to work with a supervisor because I honestly don’t think my representative knew what he was doing. I kept having to correct his mistakes on forms. He didn’t have answers to questions and I felt he was just smooth talking me.

I have now paid $4700 and feel I have not gotten much in return. I do have a call with the manager tomorrow to address a form that I feel should have been submitted 2 months ago. Every time I get the form for my signature the amounts change. If the manager cannot answer my questions I may have to get an attorney. Also, please note the BBB gives this company a D and list legal action against it in Virginia and Minnesota. I wish I would have done my homework before signing up with them.

Hi Kathy,

We apologize for your experience. If you would like to speak with someone who can assist you regarding your concerns on your case we encourage you to reach out to us. Our Client Services Group should be able to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I am pleased with my experience so far. They are still working on my case but are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. They make you feel less stressed and actual do take care of your case. Just don't throw it to the side and forget about it.

Hi Bobbie,

Thanks for the vote of confidence! We completely agree - maintaining an open channel of communication with your representative is the key to success in tax representation cases!

Thanks.

Original review: July 30, 2019

All questions answered and offer to help. After being scammed out of $260,000. I needed help with taxes. I had cashed in an annuity, that would be heavily taxes on. After doing my taxes on Turbo tax, my total was to pay over $23000.. So I have come to you for help.

Hi Laura,

We look forward to working with you and assisting you in the resolution of your tax matter.

Thanks!

Original review: July 2, 2019

I was pleased with the professionalization of the first meeting and assessing the problem and starting to find a solution. The IRS is very aggressive in threatening people and Wall will help you through. I hope that we can get this behind us with their help.

Hey Lawrence,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about your initial experience in meeting with our office!

Original review: July 2, 2019

Some documents I have provided are not getting to the proper parties in a timely manner. i.e, Items provided during my initial interview are not in the hands of my "team". Other than that, my experience with Wall Associates has been comforting. I'm a new customer and don't have much to offer at this time..

Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about your experience. You're right, this is a process our office is actively working to improve upon. When originals are required, members of our team conducting initial interviews mail these items to our accounting office. Our accounting office then mails them to the office where the case is assigned. We do agree - it's cumbersome -

Thanks.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wall & Associates?

Original review: June 13, 2019

I contacted Wall and Associates to get information and help working with the IRS to work on lowering my tax debt. I was pleased with the information I received and the way my questions were answered. There was also no pressure when I informed the representative that I would have to wait 3 months before I could afford to proceed. After checking online and with another tax associate I will definitely work with this company in three months.

Hi Nina,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about your experience in meeting with us. We look forward to helping you put your tax matter behind you!

Thanks.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I don't think I have had the opportunity to rate your firm due to the nature of current proceedings. Atty Dave ** and Rep Bryce have been 100+ or 5 Star level with seeking to help me and Review of my case. I think your rates are Extremely High for what I was requesting and for that I rate you at 0 stars or NEGATIVE 5 stars. I have not paid a deposit and have canceled any future meetings with your firm.

Hey Elijah,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about your experience in meeting with our company. Unfortunately our services are not a good fit for some and we understand that. We would also like to clarify that Wall & Associates, Inc. is an administrative tax firm - we don't handle cases requiring an attorney or cases requiring legal assistance. We do try to price our services based on the amount of work required and to be fair to all. We wish you the best and should you decide you would like our assistance in the future we are only a call away.

Thanks.

Original review: June 10, 2019

My experience with Wall and Associates has been very good so far. I have just only begun with them and I am hoping everything with them will go good and I am looking forward to working with them and everyone that I have talked to so far has been very nice and has told me I can contact them anytime with any questions or problems that I have.

Hi Patricia,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about your experience thus far. We look forward to working with you!

Original review: May 24, 2019

Quick response to my request. Friendly end easy to communicate with is a plus. Seem to be straightforward with me about my situation. So far I have to say a good experience. The people I spoke with to date are confident as well as professional.

Hi Stacey,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about your experience thus far. We want you to know that we're here to make your experience with our office as easy as possible if you ever have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us!

Original review: May 23, 2019

I just started my experience with this organization. So far, they have been very communicative, organized, and accessible in the event of an inquiry. At times I have felt slightly overwhelmed by the written communications and forms requiring my signature, etc. But I suppose that is the nature of the business.

Hi Kairgadam,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about your experience. We completely agree, it is a LOT to take in at the very beginning.

We want you to understand that we are here to make this experience as quick and efficient as possible. If you need us to give you an update on what we need or if you just have any questions please reach out to us.

Wall & Associates Company Information