TrustedID

Compare Identity Theft Protection Companies

Research top Identity Theft Protection Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Customer service is excellent. They are so easy to reach and exceptionally knowledgeable. They always have the answer, even with account issues. This identity theft service provided a lot of value and service for the money spent. An exceptional value in my book over others. So glad we saved with them. This service provided excellent credit monitoring and identified activity I didn't even think they would catch. They saved us a lot when we had an ID theft situation. I count on them to keep an eye on my credit report so I can handle more important and pressing issues. They have your back and always get you the info you need.

The customer service was very good and explained everything to me when I needed help. They knew what they were talking about and assured me that my identity was secured. It didn't cost as much as I thought it would at first. They handled everything properly and sufficiently. This is a very good company for the cost and I would recommend this place. Their monitoring was excellent. They notified me anytime something looked suspicious and it helped a great deal. It made me feel safer and more secure and everything that they do. They are a very reliable company.

The customer service was great. They were very friendly and they helped me with anything I needed and Answered all my questions in a professional and friendly manner and I was just very pleased with them. And if I ever need anything still to this day they will help me if I call them. The cost of this security system was great and very affordable. Anyone can afford this and it makes your family feel safe and secure and it has a lifetime warranty so I recommend this product to everyone out there. It really is great. I just love the security system. The reliability of the security system is wonderful because someone monitors the systems twenty-four seven and if yours goes off they call to make sure everything is ok and if there's no answer they send help right away and it makes you feel safe and secure.

Customer service is good. Whenever I have a question or concern, they are always helpful and they help me whenever they can. They are a great company. The cost is reasonable and doesn't cost a lot to use. I think it's worth the money to have your identity protected. Monitoring services is great so far. Whenever there is something amiss in my credit history, they are the first to inform me and make sure that it's me doing what I gotta do. They are a really reliable company. They are one of the best in the business. I can't recommend them enough. They are great at protection your identity and whatnot.

The customer service was great. They were super friendly and very empathetic to what happened to me. Walked me through the best services available and helped me to start correcting the damage done by whoever used my information. I was very satisfied with the price that I paid for this service, especially considering the peace of mind and security that comes with it. The product it great. Awesome monitoring service. I get notified anytime a suspicious purchase pops up on any of my accounts, or when a new card is requested using my social security number. I think they do an outstanding job. I find the company to be very reliable. They e-mail me frequently to check up on me and they are always there when I call for assistance.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TrustedID?

Customer service was very easy and direct to contact. I knew if there was a problem or I had a question that I could easily get a hold of someone. Very reasonable monthly cost with a 14 day money back guarantee, cost efficient and risk free for the first two weeks. Would recommend. I was very satisfied with their monitoring service overall. They offered daily detection so that I'd always have peace of mind. I knew I didn't have to worry because they'd alert me if anything was going on. I had nothing but positive experiences regarding this company's reliability. I found them to be totally reliable and trustworthy. I'd express my feelings about their reliability to anyone who would ask.

From the reviews I researched, it was pretty decent, which is why I chose this service. The customer service was ok. They always resolved my issue but some issues were more difficult to resolve than others. The price I say is just right. Different packages are available. I picked what was the most affordable for me. I think it could be a little cheaper but you can put a price on safety I guess. Their monitoring service was excellent. I was always alerted to things that could be potentially harmful to me and threaten my security. My identity was never stolen. Completely reliable and trustworthy. You can count on this service. Never had an issue with this. It's amazing. I don't what else to say about it other than I highly recommend it.

- 1000, I cancelled my 14-day free trial on the day I first signed up. This company just charged me for a service that I cancelled. Won't give me my money back, said I needed to answer their representative who explain fee pending charge. What part of Cancel do they not get? Scam. Fraud. For Identity theft, who protects me from TrustedID?

Expert Review

Rob DouglasIdentity Theft Protection Contributing Editor

Rob Douglas is an information security consultant specializing in the investigation and prevention of identity theft and scams. Rob is one of the nation’s leading authorities on the use of social engineering, impersonation, fraud and pretext to steal personal information. For two decades, Rob has assisted the financial services sector, the telecommunications industry, the general business community, government and law enforcement agencies to better understand the scope and methodology of identity crimes through presentations, educational materials, auditing and consultation.    More about Rob→

TrustedID is an identity theft protection company that is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. The company specializes in monitoring and alerting customers if their identity or credit has been compromised.

• Free Equifax credit score: Users of TrustedID.com will receive a free Equifax credit score when they sign up for the service, so they can check on their credit score and status.
  • Free trial: TrustedID offers customers a free 14-day trial to decide if the program is right for them before spending money on it.
  • Plan options: Customers of TrustedID can choose a family or individual plan, so the company has options that allow people to tailor their protection to their individual needs.
  • $1 million insurance: The company offers customers a $1 million policy to cover those who are victims of identity theft.
  • Fraud alerts: Through TrustedID, users can put fraud alerts on their credit report, so that lenders will know that they need to contact them before approving or denying loans or credit.
  • Best for People who have had personal items or information stolen, people with children who have social security numbers and people who frequently use credit cards.

Compare Identity Theft Protection