TD Bank

Compare Online Brokers

Research top Online Brokers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

This truly has been a terrible experience. I had my accounts frozen and all my items bounced like insurance car payment and rent. I have been in the branch consistently for three weeks and I mean almost all the banks in Cambridge of TD. I have spoken with every branch manager and many many managers at all the branches. Still after being assured no more problems occur they continue daily. I've called front department daily as well cause the branch can't deal with anything. It has come to the point where the front people have told me not to call cause it's the branch they need to speak with. But yet still cannot use my account.

I spoke with branch manager and she assured me they would credit me for all the bounced payments and did not want me to close account. This was a week and a half ago. And still can't even use debit. I have spent 500 plus on cabs and I wait at the branch for hrs at a time on the phone... Just ridiculous. This is my main account where my payroll goes in and other forms of my pay and they treat me like a criminal. This is truly the worst bank. I have RBC and CIBC and they are amazing. Bank with anyone other than them.

I am the very loyal customer of TD from last 17 years. Although I always appreciate their service as most of their branches provided excellent customer service. Last week I badly need money as I am jobless nowadays, so withdraw some money from my RRSP private account and company provided a cheque. I go to Matheson Blvd Mississauga (1275) branch to deposit. The teller Paul said that I need to discuss with my Manager as this cheque is coming from other Bank and he needs some advice from his Manager. He came back that it will take 5 business days when I am able to use this money, I explain to him that I need this money immediately and "I am quite a customer. Can you please make it possible."

He called his Manager Mark and explain him about my request. But Mr. Mark is very blunt and he mentions that he cannot help. I will get access to money after 5 days. Although today 3 days already gone and I still not able to withdraw my own money. My bills that need to pay to get delayed and I get some penalty as well due to delay payment. I am really surprised how these banking system treating the working class although they are running on our deposits and the interest we are paying. I really want they should bring some humility in their services instead of just 2+2=4.

For a small business, this bank is horrific and has degraded through the years. The online banking is NEVER accurate so there's no way to keep track of your finances. I was actually instructed by customer service to use my checkbook but I write one check a month, all the rest is online banking!!! They also hold large checks for longer than one day and play with the $100 advance from checks at their will, both of which caused me to go into overdraft and get hit with $175 in fees, even though a $25K check is in their bank and I've been told yesterday and today it will clear tomorrow so we shall see. Going into a branch is worse, two of three people have no idea how to do things you need done so you have to go back or endure wasting your time, which leads me to number 3. Their on hold time on the phone has tripled, it's never 5 or 10 minutes but always 20 to 30 (or longer). I'm looking for a new bank.

TD Bank charges $7.00 to cash their own check! My agency recently switched from Republic Bank to TD. I'll never understand why! I patronized Republic for 2 yrs and never had a problem. Republic doesn't charge to cash their own checks. TD opens later and charges! I hope my agency goes back to the much classier bank.

Now, I'm all for testing the waters and hanging on when things are bad. But, I've had it quite up to here with TD Bank. I had $180 in my checking not accounting for my savings which has some parts to this whole thing I'm about to go into. I made transactions that totaling to $73.45. With pending transactions you must wait until they pend.

Now I got paid as well and transferred $100 to my savings which gives me a balance of now $146.55 accounting for the deposit. I then had to buy an Uber from the airport which was $20.22 adding onto the pending of $93.67. Now I'm not mathematician but deducting that from $146.55 would not cause me to go into an overdraft of nothing. I didn't use my card since I came back from the vacation I was on... then what do you know I had -$17.46 in my account. HOW?! I speak to a representative and he's trying to explain how pending transactions work like I'm stupid when I write down everything.

So I then transfer money from my savings to my checking. By now the pending transactions cleared on my account. Left with $3 and like clockwork another overdraft fee and THE SAME transactions came up when they were just cleared. Idk what TD is doing but they owe me money. Absolutely horrible customer service. I am clearing this up in person and I am closing the account soon.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TD Ameritrade?

This is a terrible bank. I will not recommended to anyone. They scammed my money and left me with a collection balanced. I opened a checking account online with TD Bank with $100. After a few weeks, I found out that they started charging me for all these weird fees that I didn't sign up for. First, they charged me a "Paper Statement" fee, then a monthly maintenance fee. When I checked my account balance online, I was only left with $24!! **!! I contacted the customer service to close my account, but they refused by telling me that my balance needs to be $0 in order for them to close my account. I was out of the country with limited internet access at the time, so I decided I will resolve the issue when I'm back in the United States. So when I returned home after 3 months out of the country, I found all these collections letter from TD Bank saying that I owe a $21 balance... a double **!!

I called the customer service again asking what's going on, they transferred me to all these different departments because no one knew how to resolve this issue. So finally someone from the Collections Department told me that I had to go to a branch to close my account. When I arrive to the branch, the first thing that they asked if I want to pay my $21 balance. I explained to them that I don't owe them anything and have asked many times to close my account. The woman at the bank refused to issue me a refund and telling me the reason they can't close my account until it's $0 balance because it's good customer service for them to present the closed account check to their customer IN PERSON!! I can't believe my ears! I lost all my money that I used to open the account, Plus, I owe them $21 after TD Bank refused to close my account. WHAT A SCAM!! THIS PLACE SUCKS, DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM.

First: There's a promo online, meet the requirements and there's a bonus. Well I couldn't do it online which is required, so I went into a branch. They had to get approval. They didn't tell me that the direct deposit has to be minimum $2500. Second: Next day added wife on account for joint. She couldn't be added because another customer had her social. Took days to clear this up. So this other customer, TD didn't check her SS card for verification. Third: Deposited a bank check for a large sum. It was on hold for almost 2 weeks. I had funds in my savings to cover it, plus the manager could have moved it along, she didn't. Fourth: The TD Bank App doesn't work correctly. Your CC may show up there, but you have to log in separately for CC. In general, transactions are delayed in all accounts.

TD BANK on 94th Broadway, NY, NYC is the worst of them all. So unprofessional. I went to cash a check with a lady named ** who attended to me and it ended up being a living nightmare. She decided to go to her desk, have me stand there, and wait for 30 minutes near the teller area. I didn't even know why I was waiting so long. Comes to find out is she wanted to review the TD Bank check. She ended up calling the person who gave me the check five times which is unreal. I never seen anything like it and since the person didn't pick up the phone she contacted Fraud services and then froze the person's account. Only because the person didn't pick up the phone so I finally went to her desk to see what the problem was and she told me that I cannot contact the person who gave me the check myself, she has to contact the person... who is she to tell me what to do??

That's when I said "what in the world is going on? Am I being racially profiled?" She made me feel like a criminal and I plan to report this to the general manager and to everyone that I know about this horrible experience I received from TD Bank. The person ended up calling the bank to speak to her to find out what her problem was? She said nothing and send him to call customer service after she froze the account, and send him to call fraud services. Once I left the bank I made a 3-way call with the bank and the person who gave me the check and the person from the bank agreed that she handled this very wrong. All she had to do was cash the signed check. I plan to continue to speak with managers to report her. There was need to do this. I ended up cashing the check at Chase Bank which handled it very professionally with a smile and I plan to close my TD Bank account 1st thing.

Never in my life have I gone through such difficult time to cash a simple check. Beware of this bank and beware of **. She likes to make customers lives difficult for no reason. Maybe she was bored. She didn't even smile. It was like she was so miserable working there at TD Bank. She did all that for nothing. Chase Bank wins as usual...

TD Bank not business-friendly. Today, my online account was frozen for the second time in a month. I called the 800# which was answered in a couple of minutes only to be told they had to transfer me to the 'business' department. That phone rings and is answered by a voice mail telling me the wait is at least 35 minutes. WTF??? The first time this happened, it was a 20 minute wait. TD Bank does not value their business customers. Business owners do not have the luxury of waiting over a half hour for a phone call to be answered. And TD Bank doesn't give you an option to leave your phone number to have someone call you back. Looks like I will be opening another checking account at Chase. They have their priorities in the right place.

I was with TD Bank going on Seven years until February 7, 2017. Since I was with them my checking account was hacked three times and neither times did TD Bank inform me. When I first opened my account on two separate occasions they took $35 for no reason only to say "we're sorry we will refund your account back". That was my sign to close the account then but I gave them another chance only to have their Fraud department fail me three times and not inform me of transactions that they canceled but still didn't notify me of.

But this last time a charge from Texas went through my account and I'm in Florida but since they're "back in department" as one of the store manager's puts it I have to wait until the investigation is completed which takes 10 business. So whatever bills or rent I had to pay with my money who cares. I have to wait the whole 10 business. What's the point of having a Fraud department if they do not notify the customers of fraudulent transactions happening to our accounts. Good thing I am the type of customer who check my accounts often because if I left it up to the bank to tell me I would be fighting in court for charges that are not mine. I'm so over TD Bank. I can't wait for them to credited my account back so I can closed this account once and for all.

I was calling 1888-751-9000 to check my big payment to credit card came through. It is usually takes 1 min through automatic system. The guy was asking too many questions and was really unprofessional. I was asking about manager and he put me on hold for 22 min and then my phone die. I will never call them again...

TD is STEALING our money!!! NOBODY said they could HOLD It for 7 days! They steal $30 a month in "service fees." DO NOT USE THIS "bank!" Their job is to cash our cheques and give us our money! Not hold it for no reason! It's the same company I have received cheques from for the past 5 years! TD CANADA Trust is not trustworthy - They are THIEVES!!! Plus they support DAPL.... So I'm DONE with you evil corporate crooks!

I have a joint investment account at TD Wealth. I want to move my investment to another institution and TD Wealth Legal department refuses to let me have my money!!! They are holding my account and money hostage. TD wants to dictate to me how to use my money and will not release my funds to me! Now I have to get lawyers involved and spend money on fighting for my own money!!! They think they are God. I say they are cowards trying to control others people's lives. This is a true story! Don't use this evil institution. They will try to take away your rights!

I have been a TD customer for 24 years. I don't like the fees either, but they are stellar when it comes to fraud. Someone somehow wrote a check on my account with no addressee and it went through. TD removed the check within 5 minutes. Another payment bounced because of this and they removed the fee. Ten years ago someone was to wire $7,000 from a university in England. After 3 weeks of waiting I canceled the arrangement. Two weeks later TD called to say that someone was trying to get $7,000 out of my account and I didn't lose a nickel.

TD Bank is truly a great bank. I have a student checking and savings and they are great and best of all the customer service is excellent and if that's not good enough they have someone there 24/7...an actual human if something goes wrong with your account. Thanks TD for providing excellent banking during hours and after hours. 24/7. It truly is America's Most Convenient Bank. 5 star for sure! I would recommend it!

I deposited a cheque from Ivari (TransAmerica). The cheque was for a withdrawal under Financial Hardship. Was informed they put a hold on funds for a week 5 business days not including day of deposit. I have been with TD in Keswick, Newmarket 20+ years, paid off mortgage, never bounced a cheque. Last year got full access to funds immediately when I deposited to BMO. Keep a small amount of funds there. Subsequently my cable has been disconnected. That takes up to 1 week for reconnection plus $500.00 deposit delays dental work I am desperately need. Could go on & on. Very disappointed. Was always an advocate for TD. ONCE CHEQUE CLEARS I WILL BE CLOSING THIS ACCOUNT.

I opened a checking account with TD Bank and had my job set direct deposit. My job takes about 2 weeks to set up direct deposit so I received a paper paycheck. The check was deposited by mobile banking on 1/5/17 and it's a government check as I work for the government. I checked repeatedly for when the check would clear and saw it was on hold. I called the bank and was told it's routine for checks to be held up to 10 business days for new account holders. Yesterday 1/12/17 it was still on hold and I received a letter from TD Bank dated 1/6/17. The letter states that my check will be held up to 6 business days because they have confidential information the check will not be paid.

What a discrepancy in information as the check is a local State check, my biweekly pay check. One minute it's routine and next it's due to confidential information from the TD bank US Fraud Ops. Either way I am closing my account as soon as I can. My job has put money in the account to test the direct deposit so I will get paid on 1/19/17. The paper check will be released tonight 1/13/17 and available 1/17/17 because 1/16/17 is a holiday. I have never experienced sure poor banking and I thought it would have been a good choice because I used to have my car loan with them. Terrible experience. Will never use again.

Had an amount deposited in my account and the next day it was gone because they told me I had an outstanding debt 6 years ago and took it without asking first or trying a debt settlement technique with me.

I opened this account in the end of October and closed it first week of January. When I opened it I was supposed to get a 300.00 bonus after depositing 2500.00 and thus, would be used as a new savings account. I guess I chose the wrong kind of account and didn't qualify for the bonus. They never tried to retain my business by helping me fix the problem. I had to pay fees to close the account and get my money back 12.00. What a waste. Who doesn't try to retain a customer? Very rude customer service. Waste of my time.

First, I do want to say the customer service rep and supervisor were polite. I called TD Bank because a few years ago when I began my credit card account I made some purchases and also transferred a balance from a different credit card. I have not used this card in a long, long time and have consistently paid in more than the minimum for a long, long time. I am being charged SEPARATE interest rate amounts for the purchases and transfer balance, to the tune of over $80 in interest per month. In a nutshell my balance reduces very little each month. They would not reduce my interest rate and didn't seem to mind at all when I suggested I would cancel the card. There should be something that the government or a governing agency could control as far as ripping off the public with such ridiculous interest rates!!

I purchased furniture through Schneiderman's Furniture store. They set up two separate payments. I was only checking the statements online, which only showed minimum amount due. I divided the payment into 12 month. After I paid all of it and the account showed, $0.00 owed. A month later, they said I was about $5 short for larger payment and therefore needed to pay all the interest! I refused to pay. I had a credit score of 770, now it is 660 and they continue to report that I am not paying on time.

When my (now husband) and I decided to get married, we figured having a completely separate account from the ones we bank with daily would be perfect for saving up for our wedding. Out of sight, out of mind sort of thing. We opened an account with no hassles (although opening an account here literally took almost 3 hours of our time, which I thought was odd but in any case)... So over the course of our engagement, we didn't use TD for anything but writing checks and making deposits to the account.

We didn't use our cards nor pay any bills through the bank. After the wedding, we started merging everything into one bank and figured since we already had this as our joint account, to use it for everything. As soon as we used it for more than just saving money is when all the problems we have had started happening. For starters, NOBODY explained to us that they would take a monthly "fee" of $25 and transfer it to the savings we have connected to the checking. Ok fine.

What they don't tell you is they charge you to then transfer the money BACK should you need it. I don't know if it's just our account, or if this is a thing across the boards. You are only allowed a certain amount of transfers as well, which is terrible because my old bank allowed unlimited transfers. That was the first problem. Second problem is they take out money DAYS after things have been pending. It literally takes our grocery shopping trips almost 4 days to clear.

When I called the bank and asked they stated it was because they submit everything at the END of the business day. So the establishment doesn't get the request to take out the money until the FOLLOWING day. They told me to avoid this to use our pin. Ok, well we did and it STILL took almost 3 days for the charge to clear. My old bank (why did I switch again?) would literally show the money taken out the same day and you would know your balance right away.

Third problem. I set up to have overdraft protection just in case for some odd reason it ever happens. Well, it happened. (Same time we found out about how it takes days for things to clear and your "available balance" may not always be your real balance.) Anyways, we went over our account by about $20. No big deal, it happens. Well, even though you enroll in overdraft protection and they take the money from your savings, they charge you $10 to do this!!! So that $20 just turned into $30. Not a big deal, but those little fees could really add up. When I called and inquired about this as well it was sort of a "too bad" kind of situation. Unbelievable. If I go over by $20, take the $20 and leave it at that.

Fourth problem (does it ever end?). I didn't realize the $100 minimum balance until we started using the bank for everyday things. Sure, we don't deplete our account to $1, but if I have money and I need it, I'm going to spend it or pay for things. If you go under $100 in one statement cycle they charge you $15! So essentially, you are being charged for a bank to hold YOUR money. So if you look at it from a consumers point of view, there is $100 that you can never really spend unless you only want to have $85 of that because they take their fee. I, for one, am not going to allow a bank to charge me to hold my money. Sorry, next.

Today was the last straw for me. I used TD's Bill Pay (what a joke). At my old bank, when you would pay a bill they would immediately take the money out. No wait time, no waiting for the check to clear nothing. TD does not offer that. You need to wait until the check is cleared before money is taken out which can be quite annoying. I sent out a bill to be delivered on 12/29. It is now 1/6 and the company still hasn't received payment. I called TD and asked to stop the payment. Instead of being handled through my local bank, I needed to call a different number. Ok, because I have all the time in the world to do this.

Anyways. I called the customer service number they gave me. I told the lady I needed to stop payment on this check because it says it was delivered yet nobody has received it yet. (Now, I have NEVER had a problem in the 4 years I've been paying this particular bill ever with my old bank. They would send it out, it was received next day, perfect. Ever since I switched this bill to TD it's been received days after it was supposed to be and takes WEEKS to clear from the account which can be annoying waiting.)

The lady then informs me to stop payment it will cost me $30!! $30 to literally cancel a check. This was the last straw for me. As soon as I am out of work, my husband and I will be going down to TD, taking the rest of our money out and canceling both of our accounts with them and alerting anybody that wants to us TD to think otherwise. We figured it would be easy having an already joint account to just pull everything together, but it's actually cost us money over the course of the 3 months after our wedding we have been using it.

I will be going back to my original bank with my husband with FREE bill pay, FREE transfers, FREE accounts and NO minimum balance. TD is an absolute joke, and their slogan "America's most convenient bank" is literally laughable. The only thing good about this bank is the hours, and you couldn't pay me enough to keep banking with them if you tried.

My husband deposited over 500 dollars on the account. He already had 600 in there and made some smaller transactions that cleared against the 600 that was in there. A check came in for 750 and TD waited 3 days to clear the deposits, reversed all the smaller transactions to then charge all the overdraft fees. When calling they were unhelpful and could not remove any of the fees. We are new to TD Bank and are disgusted with their lack of consideration towards their clients. Account will be closed tomorrow or once all deposits have all cleared.

I found a fraudulent charge on my checking account - it happens 4 hours before New Years Is a party to celebrate. I caught this by random check of my account. Customer service is told this is fraud. The say it has to go thru anyways on the 3rd of January. This is the 2nd time this has occurred in 2016! It is always right before the holidays - last time was July 4th weekend. It takes 4 weeks to resolve. Banking rules at TD favor the merchant, not the checking account holder. This is an ATM charge - not a credit card! WTH is wrong with this Bank?!

When I tell them to reverse an Obvious FRAUDULENT Charge of $74.99 they refuse - as if I'm lying. "Let it run its course" they say. Not fair - not good. Now I am liable for OD charges?? Terrible Service! WTF? Why would I lie to them about this - I have known TD Bank since I was 8 years of age in the Great White North. They need to get their online service working for the account holders like it used to be. Would not recommend them to friends. Stay away. Something is really fishy at this bank.

I have been with TD Bank for about 2 years and I am dissatisfied. Had an issue with wife's DD federal disability. DD telling me that instead of getting it on a Friday since the beginning of month was on Sunday they said, "You will get it on third of month." In 11 years we never got it after the 1 of month. Then she promised to take off a couple of overdraft fees. She lied. These call centers I think are manned mostly by uneducated, unknowledgeable people. Time to move to another bank.

Nearly 2 years ago TD Canada Trust Wasaga Beach branch froze my account and accused myself of being criminally responsible for committing Fraudulent activity on my account with absolutely no proof or evidence. Simply I did not do it. 2 years on and there have been no Fraud charges by any Police Dept telling me that no fraud was committed. When I challenged TD Canada Trust about this occurring I was stonewalled and lied to on every front, from the TD Branch manager Jennifer **. Even after I had conclusive proof that no fraudulent activity occurred on my account TD Canada Trust, the bank employees perpetuated this lie. So to clear my good name I engaged in an informational picket of my TD Canada trust bank branch.

Well here is where my story gets truly bizarre. TD Canada Trust Bank manager Jennifer ** and her employees at the Wasaga Beach conspired to LIE to the Ontario Provincial Police about my actions to have me wrongfully charged. I was charged and then the attending OPP officer continued his thorough investigation and found that the Manager and staff LIED to him about the events. This dedicated Officer stated in his notes that the staff lied and forwarded his notes to the courts for disclosure evidence. In the courtroom the crown attorney requested that the manager Jennifer ** and her staff appear to call evidence that the staff gave in their statements to police. The entire staff and manager refused to give evidence for fear of perjury charges and all charges were withdrawn with a rebuke from the judge about the staff of TD Canada Trust not showing up for court.

Well it gets even crazier. This Manager and staff have called the police no less than 10 times on me and I have been investigated by 19 Detectives and Constables with absolutely no crime ever being committed. These are facts that were discovered through Freedom Of Information Requests that I have filed with the Ontario Privacy Commissioner. I have documented all the proof and documentation on a website for the public to review if they wish. The TD Canada Trust Manager Jennifer ** has been using the OPP like they were TD Canada Trust private security firm with no basis of fact. Lucky for me I live in a small town and the local police know my character. TD Canada Trust President and CEO Bharat Masrani got involved after just one email complaint from myself. Go figure one complaint and the President and CEO replies, that never happens.

Well Bharat Masrani had nothing but more lies to offer. I was given a worldwide trespass order for all TD Canada Trust properties. And then all the police calls. I can only conclude that orders come from the top down. So I guess to summarize these events TD Canada Trust is running a Fake Fraud scheme to purge their system of less profitable accounts at any cost with no regard for the personal lives of TD Canada Trust customers. I have not been charged with any crime, with the exception of the one withdrawn because of the Lying TD Canada Trust Staff.

At this point it appears that litigation may be my only option to correct these wrongs created by TD Canada Trust Bank Group, from the President and CEO to the Manager and branch Staff. If this can happen to me, it could happen to anyone. Be careful when dealing with the TD Canada Trust Bank group. Trust no one.

Just visited TD Bank branch in Brooklyn 1630 shore parkway. It was utterly disgusting. I had to spend half an hour to deposit one check. No manager on duty. One teller and she looks like she's halfway asleep. About 20 people waiting line and they wouldn't even apologize and all this on Christmas Day.

I've been a loyal TD bank customer for 12 years. Deposited 3 checks from 3 different clients on Wednesday before Christmas. I've been depositing the same clients' checks for several years. Paid my bills on Wednesday to be deducted from my account the next day when my checks would clear. TD bank has been holding my checks for 6 days. Called customer service, spoke to the manager and they can't give me an explanation why their fraud department put those checks on hold until after the holiday. I've deposited so much money to this bank and they can't help me. There's nothing they can't do. I'm a single parent who work very hard to feed my child and I have no money to cover my expenses until next week. Very disappointed.

This person Stanley ** tried to get my 401k by adding their bank information to my 401k as an account to transfer money. THEN they tried to hack my payroll and take my direct deposit. THEY were UNSUCCESSFUL. However I have tried to call your FRAUD department and they refuse to give me the time of day saying they cannot access the account (the person trying to rob me) without their consent. I have filed a complaint with the cyber crimes at the FBI.

I have saved Gift cards I bought over a year ago. Despite the expiration date, I went to use them only to find out there is a monthly inactivity fee. No one ever tells you about these fees. It is on the fine print of the cards and in the paper work given with the card. I will not give these cards out again.

Expert Review

Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor

Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.    More about Barbara→

TD Bank is one of the 10 largest U.S. banks. The bank offers retail, small business and commercial banking products and services to more than 8.5 million customers through its approximate 1,300 locations in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida.  TD Bank belongs to TD Bank Group, a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto.

• Accounts and services: TD Bank offers personal banking, small business banking, commercial banking and investing services. The personal banking services and products include checking, saving, credit cards, loans as well as access to investment products.
  • Online banking and bill pay: Their electronic services include 24/7 online account access, transfers, person-to-person payments via Popmoney® and bill pay. Customers receive email alerts, online statements and account synch with Quicken®.
  • Credit cards: TD Bank offers a variety of credit and debit cards including specialized miles, cash back, prepaid, balance transfer and rewards cards. There are also special offers for new credit card owners.
  • Personal loans: TD Banks personal loan products include secured loans, unsecured loans and a personal unsecured line of credit.
  • Financial tips and tools: This educational portal includes calculators, articles and tutorials on a wealth of financial topics including banking, budgeting saving, and borrowing.
  • Best for TD Bank is appropriate for consumers who live near the TD Ameritrade Bank branches and those seeking banking with a direct link to a discount brokerage firm, TD Ameritrade.

Compare Banks & Credit Unions