2. Tax Relief

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.56/5

Take a Tax Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Tax Group Center offers tax services to its customers. The core of our business comprises of handling tax debt, but we also provide a variety of other financial services. From individual and business tax preparation, bookkeeping services and merchant account services, Tax Group Centers constantly works on delivering sustainable results. Contact us today and start working towards the path of financial success.

Take a Tax Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Owe $10k Or More In Back Taxes?

Work with a professional tax relief expert to reduce your debt.

Get Matched Now

Tax Group Center Reviews

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Do not give any money to these people. It is a total scam. I was told by them that they could reduce my back taxes to just a few thousand dollars for the 2 years I was behind and the current year. I owed around $20,000 not including the current year. They charged me $3000 and sent me a bunch of paperwork to fill out and send back to them. After that was all done they said they needed another $1750 to take care of the state taxes. Then a month later they needed another $3250 to take care of the current taxes. Three months after that I got a letter from them saying they set me up on a payment program with the IRS and I owed the IRS a total of $33000. That is all they did. I could have done that myself with 1 phone call for free. They stole a total of $8000 from me.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

There were some tax issues I had to clear up and after I looked around a bit, the Tax Group and the insignia looked good to me. They advertise and they look legit. It was easy to enroll and they did help me. But the process was hard. After I had turned in my information, trying to get them to reply took a little bit of time. They did get back to me now and then. But it was not as fast as I would have liked. It was just the customer service. They should step it up if they can. But outside of that, they really did a good job. They came through for me and they did what they said they would do. I understand too that they had to go through things and wait for responses. If you're thinking about it, it may not go as quickly as you think but the company does get results.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Updated: They will constantly lie to customers and lie on social media to cover up the scandal... Below is my response to the message they are trying to tell the public!!! Do not use this company. Myself along with other victims are filing and or have filed a claim with the FTC (Federal Trade Commission). That’s how serious this is. That is a total bold face lie!!! I have all emails to prove your company did not do anything with my case!!! The refund amount is the payment I made for a tax season of which we are unable to file for currently!!! I will be more than happy to show all my emails online to other customers and or potential customers. Your company stole money from me since July. Never reached to the IRS until 11/30/2018 after being under contract with me since July. Never reached out to the State!! Never communicated with me regarding my options!!

I ended up working with the IRS one on one! Your company gave me a higher amount owed to the IRS... I actually owe less than what your company said I owed!!! The last bullied payment I made to you all was to include 2018 which I have now learned was illegal... So you only offered me that payment back!!! In total I paid $5000 to be lied to!!! And on top that your company blocked me from being able to communicate with your team. Yes I to keep resending emails over and over again, due to the lack of communication on your team’s part!!! I have proof of all of this... And I will post it with no problem... Give me my full refund!!

Original Review: This is a white collar criminal organization... I have report this embezzlement company to the Federal Trade Commission... If you were charged for a service you didn’t receive and lied to...you may also contact the FTC. In addition, you have a legal case for they are committing a Federal crime, you have the right to seek legal counsel. Do not use this company.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

Under no circumstances should you hire TGC to work with the IRS for you. I'M GOING TO START THE PROCESS OF SMALL CLAIMS COURT for MY $1500 BACK. I express to the Attorney in the beginning, that I've read the reviews on their CO and I'm scared and I don't have my money to be taken away from me. He reassured me he could help and I was qualified for Innocent Spouse Relief. I sign a contract, paid upfront fee & auto monthly payments. I was reassign to a team of women. Meantime I'm calling & calling for results, no return calls or emails. Months go on, poor communication and more documentation requested from me again. Finally the attorney returned my call and stated I'm not qualified? WHAT??? I just got scammed out of $1500 when I could have paid the IRS... The most important thing to do and is contact IRS directly. THIS IS A SCAM...

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

The government charged me with a lot of back taxes that I didn’t feel I owed. I saw Tax Group Center's information on the television and they were the first one I saw so I went with them. Enrolling with them wasn’t very difficult. I just called them up and paid the $1,500. Every time that I called them, they would call me back if they were on the phone. Most times, I got through directly and my experience was great. They were very comfortable to work with and they were quicker than I was on getting them information that they needed. So it seemed like they were always the one that was waiting on me instead of the other way around, which was absolutely perfect.

Tax Group Center mediated terms between me and the IRS. And I was impressed that they were able in such a quick time period to get these taxes removed from me and the limit was on my income. Working with them abated the income tax that the government said that I owed. Before, the government was taking out nearly $300 a month, and now I no longer have that burden. Overall, I had a great experience with Tax Group Center.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tax Group Center?

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I had gotten a lot of money from different places and it increased my income. I won a car, which I ended up selling. And my son got in trouble, so I had to take the money out and it was an early withdrawal. It was all added up to the income for that year. I make $25,000 to $30,000 a year, but that year I made $150,000 and I ended up owing $30,000 to the IRS. For two years, I had been paying the IRS and had gotten my debt down to $15,000. I just couldn’t see any way out. Then I heard about Tax Group Center. I didn't really think they could do anything, but they had gotten my debt down to $6,000. For me, it was a miracle. They would’ve brought me down lower than that, but they couldn’t waive out that I had a land that was paid for. I wish I had called them when I owed IRS the $30,000.

Tax Group Center was always nice to me and walked me through. They were able to help me with things I wouldn't have been able to do. I don’t know how to use the computer, but it all got resolved. The process took longer than it was supposed to though. Something happened with the paperwork I sent them, but once they got back on it, they handled their business and did what they do. I'm very grateful that I paid them. I hadn’t had a bit of break in almost five years, paying IRS and it feels good to have a break where I didn’t have to pay them. Plus, I had paid them too much and they ended up sending me a new check back.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Tax Group Center saved me and got me out of a really bad debt. I was getting a lot of literature from different companies and the Tax Group Center caught my eye with some of the things that they could do. They had me set up on a little installment deal where I pay a little bit at a time. They gave me a chance to represent and do a good job. They put me back on the right track and didn’t give me a hassle with anything. The money that I paid for the fees was worth every penny.

Their reps made me feel like they were on my side and that they were more concerned about me than about the money. I have two more years left and then I’ll be done with it. I can really get a good night's sleep now, not worrying about all that anymore. If anybody that I know has a problem like that, the first thing I would tell them is that the Tax Group Center is who they need to call. They would be the ones to help you and make you feel like you’re part of the family. Everything they did was perfect.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I made an early withdrawal on a retirement account and I had to pay some penalties on that. I went through the process of trying to look for a tax service and I managed to come across Tax Group Center. I enrolled with them and they helped me straighten up that matter through a compromise. Their service cost me $1,200 but it was worth it. Everything has been taken care of and right now, I’m just doing my little probationary period. I have a five-year waiting period for everything to clear up and I haven’t got a response back from them yet.

Other than that, the reps I worked with at Tax Group Center showed a good performance. Anything that I sent off, they returned it with accuracy and promptness. Everything fell in place and I didn’t have any problems. I had to wait for a week or two for stuff to get done and that required a lot of patience, but I got through it. Plus, everything seemed legit to me and I was satisfied. Working with them also lessened my worries and now, I’m not getting any kind of static from anybody as far as my credit is concerned. Also, I haven’t heard from the government and nobody has notified me about anything being wrong. So, I’m assuming that I’m in good standing.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I liked the way the reps from Tax Group Center talked when I first talked to them. I signed up and they helped me cut my tax rate and got my debts paid off. Working with them has really helped me tremendously.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I didn't like the service that I got from Tax Group Center. They didn't follow through with the calls and when I had a problem with my taxes, I had to run the lady and the other guy down to get information. It was like I was doing the work and I was depending on them to help me. Tax Group didn't solve my problem and I had to pay. I'd never use them again and I wouldn't recommend anybody to them.

Tax Group Center Company Information