3.7/5 (59 ratings)
Find a Tax Relief partner

Find Tax Relief partners near you

Owe $10k Or More In Back Taxes?

Work with a professional tax relief expert to reduce your debt.

Get Matched Now

About Tax Defense Network

Tax Defense Network offers you assistance on any tax debt related issues. From tax liens, penalties, wage garnishments and more, our team of experts are ready to assist you. Our tax experts have over 250 years of experience combined. Visit our website today to learn more or to get started on a personalized tax resolution plan today!

Find Tax Relief partners near you

Pros

• Free consultation
    • Wide variety of services
    • Affordable pricing
    • Qualified experts

Cons

• Limited accreditations
    • Minimal refund policy

Bottom Line

Tax Defense Network provides assistance with tax-related debt issues. With cases advised by their staff of qualified experts, Tax Defense Network offers a wide variety of services and solutions.

Owe $10k Or More In Back Taxes?

Work with a professional tax relief expert to reduce your debt.

Get Matched Now

Tax Defense Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tax Defense Network?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tax Defense Network?

Original review: April 23, 2018

To Robin **, I had a Very friendly and professional experience with her. She saved me over $50 thousands dollars in back taxes. Thanks to her and her team. I will recommend them to my friends Without any hesitation. I will highly recommend you to my friends and family and thanks again Robin. You are being my hero!

Tax Defense Network response

Joshua, thank you for providing this feedback about your TDN experience. While it's been some time since you've left this review, we certainly hope we still make your list of recommended tax resolution specialists. We appreciate your business and this great feedback!

Original review: April 13, 2018

I was impressed with Jerry who took my initial call. He was very patient and reassuring. Aqueel was very good at answering questions, I tried to be very responsive to document requests, Suzan ** was incredible. The only concern I had was Aqueel got sick and I was stressing it would have been nice if someone had called or emailed, I would have liked to just have left our direct withdrawal in place with the money being forwarded to the IRS, just less paperwork. It would also allow you to monitor the account balances.

Tax Defense Network response

Hello, Jim. We are thrilled to hear our team came together to provide such a stellar customer experience for you. We are happy to have assisted you with your tax matters and appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback about your experience. Your kind words have not gone unnoticed!

Original review: April 10, 2018

Our experience with Tax Defense Network has been an extremely positive one and would definitely and highly recommend them. Our encounter with their tax analysts like Robert ** is something we would always treasure with his high professionalism and knowledgeability in dealing with our case. From the beginning to the end Robert has guided us along on the step by step procedures and expectations. He has the empathy along the way of how we felt when we felt like a heavy load is on our shoulders. His constant reassurances made us felt very confident that our case will reach the final positive outcome and it did. Thank you Tax Defense Network...

Tax Defense Network response

Hello, Cielito. Wow, we appreciate you taking the time to leave this great feedback about your experience with Robert and Tax Defense Network! Our team wanted you to know that we still appreciate your kind words and are happy to have assisted you in addressing your tax matters.

Original review: April 3, 2018

Anna ** was very professional, very friendly & answered all my questions. She kept me informed of everything that was going on & followed up with me whenever she heard from the IRS & also when she didn’t hear anything to let me know she was still there. Absolutely recommend her to friends or family!!!

Tax Defense Network response

Hi, Christine. Our team loves to hear about experiences just like yours because this is why we do what we do! Thank you for providing this great feedback for Anna. Your kind words have not gone unnoticed!

Original review: March 30, 2018

I would like to thank the team of great professionals that worked their hardest to come out with the best possible solution to my circumstances. They were in constant contact with me every step of the way. This helped me have peace of mind every step of the way and into the future.

Tax Defense Network response

Hello, Jeffrey. It's been some time since you've left this review, but we wanted you to know that we truly appreciate your feedback. It means so much for us to know that our team made this a positive experience for you!

Original review: March 30, 2018

It was a pleasure working with Tax Defense Network and Aaron **. Thank you for your guidance and assistance throughout. I speak for each of the partners listed above in thanking you for Aaron’s professionalism, expertise, diligence and candor in all of the twists and turns this case took. Speaking for myself, I will heartily recommend Tax Defense Network to folks who find themselves in similar straits. Thank you for mentioning the additional services as well. We will review.

Tax Defense Network response

Hi, Christopher. Our team loves to hear about experiences just like yours because this is why we do what we do. Thank you for choosing TDN to assist you and for providing this great feedback. Your kind words have not gone unnoticed!

Original review: March 29, 2018

The representative from TDN was always courteous and respectful. Would recommend to everyone! He called me and explained everything to a T. Anyone looking to have the burden of tax help you need to call Tax Defense Network, they have helped me out twice! Don’t hesitate. Do it now! The team at Tax Defense Network really know how to get your issues resolved!

Tax Defense Network response

Hello, Anthony. We would like to sincerely apologize for the delay in our response to this wonderful feedback. We truly appreciate our clients taking the time to rate and speak about their experiences. Thank you for your kind words and for your business!

Original review: March 24, 2018

I would highly recommend to anyone that is having problems with the IRS to use the services of the professionals at Tax Defense Network. I had not filed my taxes for 18 years after my small business company failed. I had tried the services of another nationwide tax service in 2008, only to have the government shut them down for misleading their clients as to what they could do for them. I lost the money I had paid to them. Finally in 2017 and having the IRS saying I owed them $70,000 plus I decided to try again because the IRS was about to put liens and garnishment into effect.

I searched for a company that I felt would be able to help me. I decided to use the services of Tax Defense Network. From the very beginning I felt very comfortable with how every one of the consultants treated me. There was lots of paperwork to fill out and my questions were either answered by a email or phone call within 2 to 4 hours. After about 6 months Tax Defense Network finalized everything with the IRS. Can you imagine my complete surprise of not only getting my tax burden released to zero but I also am receiving refunds back from the IRS for the last few years. Thank you Tax Defense Network. I would highly recommend that you use the services of Tax Defense Network.

Tax Defense Network response

Hello, Carl. Wow, we appreciate you taking the time to leave this great feedback about your TDN experience. Our team wanted you to know that we still appreciate your kind words and are happy to have assisted you in addressing your tax matters.

Original review: March 16, 2018

I am always working to improve my quality of life, and with your help, I can be back on track in no time. In the future, I can then refer someone to you... You are doing a good, keep up the good work, and as time passes then I can look back at these moments and laugh about it over a drink of wine...

Tax Defense Network response

Hi, Jerry. It's been a while since you've provided this feedback about the progression of your case, but we wanted you to know that we are glad you did. Feedback like yours is always appreciated, and we wanted to take a moment to tell you that! Thank you for choosing TDN to assist you with your tax matters.

Original review: March 10, 2018

She was very professional and compassion and thorough with everything she did and she put herself in my position as far as empathy and strived to always follow up consistently. Would recommend her to family and friends. She worked within my schedule and made me feel as though she cared and so does the company.

Tax Defense Network response

Hello, Dennis. Wow, we appreciate you taking the time to leave this great feedback about your TDN representative. Our team wanted you to know that we still appreciate your kind words and are happy to have assisted you in addressing your tax matters.

Original review: March 8, 2018

I am very satisfied 100% the job Robin has done for me. I thank you all very much Tax Defense Network for your help. I would recommend my friends for Tax Defense Network and Robin. I thank you again so very much. I will stay in touch with you in the future. Aloha from Hawaii.

Tax Defense Network response

Hi, Francisco. Thank you for leaving this wonderful feedback about your TDN experience. We appreciated your kind words and wanted you to know that they haven't gone unnoticed!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

Heather was very professional and completed the filing tasks quickly to meet the deadline needed. My case was resolved and I am free from further trouble. When I had questions they were answered. I honestly could have filed the case myself although there would not have been the protection I needed. Great job!

Tax Defense Network response

Hello, Michael. It's been some time since you've left this review, but we wanted you to know that we truly appreciate your feedback. It means so much for us to know that our team made this a positive experience for you!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I worked with Robin ** and she as amazing to work with. She kept me informed with every step of the process and got me a favorable outcome. I am beyond pleased with my experience. I would recommend her and Tax Defense Network to anyone with the same situation. I may even have them help my wife with her student loan debt.

Tax Defense Network response

Hello, Travis. We would like to sincerely apologize for the delay in our response to this wonderful feedback. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience with Robin and Tax Defense Network!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

Jill was great and the whole team did better than I initially expected. I would recommend them anytime! Great people!! They helped and kept me abreast of all the changes and necessary paperwork. They were there anytime I had questions or concerns and always courteous!! They are the best tax help out there in my opinion and you're selling yourself short if you are in need of these services. Tax Defense Network all the way!!

Tax Defense Network response

Hi, Travis. Our team loves to hear about experiences just like yours because this is why we do what we do. Thank you for choosing TDN to assist you and for providing this great feedback. Your kind words have not gone unnoticed!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

We started our case in 2016, and it was dropped many times and I had to keep contacting customer service to argue about how it wasn't going well. Once Robin took over our case we were consistently updated and she kept on it for over 2 years until we finally got a positive resolution. Thank you Robin.

Tax Defense Network response

Hello, Sue. We would like to sincerely apologize for the delay in our response to this wonderful feedback for Robin. We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced while working to resolve your tax matters but are happy to have been able to turn things around. Thank you for this feedback and for choosing TDN to assist you!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I really loved the help the Tax Defense Network gave to me. They was very patient with me, helpful the entire time. I want to thank the Tax Defense Network for helping me get my life back. Now I can worry less knowing my IRS debt is behind me. You're awesome.

Tax Defense Network response

Hi, Orlando. Thank you for leaving this wonderful feedback about your TDN experience. We appreciated your kind words and wanted you to know that they haven't gone unnoticed!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

My agent Robin ** was not only easy to understand, quick and efficient with a resolution, but she was also kind and understanding. Many of us who are in this predicament really appreciate that human interaction, it means the world! The pricing is a bit pricey, but once you get issues resolved with the IRS it is worth it. Thank so much to Robin and the TDN team.

Tax Defense Network response

Hello, Patricia. It's been some time since you've left this review, but we wanted you to know that we truly appreciate your feedback. It means so much for us to know that Robin made this a positive experience for you. Thank you for choosing TDN as your tax resolution company!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

Once our account hit Mark’s desk, our tax situation was handled quickly and professionally. We got our taxes back and the matter resolved to our satisfaction. We were very frightened about how the situation could have turned out, but we are paying a very reasonable sum and now know where to turn for all future tax questions.

Tax Defense Network response

Hello, William. We would like to sincerely apologize for the delay in our response to this wonderful feedback. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience with Mark and Tax Defense Network!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Tax Defense is a very knowledgeable company and everyone was very helpful. I will definitely recommend friends and family. They answered all the questions I had and they were very prompt with their delivery of work. I liked that I didn't hassled. Left me with a peace of mind and worry-free. Thanks Tax Defense!

Tax Defense Network response

Hello, Felix. It's been some time since you've left this review, but we wanted you to know that your kind words haven't been overlooked. Thank you for providing this wonderful feedback about your TDN experience. Our team is happy to have assisted you with your tax matters!

Tax Defense Network Company Information