2. Tax Relief

Call Now Toll Free
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.94/5

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Tax Defense Network offers you assistance on any tax debt related issues. From tax liens, penalties, wage garnishments and more, our team of experts are ready to assist you. Our tax experts have over 250 years of experience combined. Visit our website today to learn more or to get started on a personalized tax resolution plan today!

Tax Defense Network Call Now Toll Free (888) 982-8051

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Owe $10k Or More In Back Taxes?

Work with a professional tax relief expert to reduce your debt.

Get Matched Now
Call Now Toll Free

Tax Defense Network Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tax Defense Network?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tax Defense Network?

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Two thumbs up to the whole crew over at Tax Defense Network. Starting with John ** and finishing with Michael **. Very professional and informative. My mind was set at ease after the very first phone conversation. Start to finish my case was resolved in 6 months. Two months ahead of schedule.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I contacted your company over a year ago. I was set up with a rep that was transferred, the second rep would converse with me periodically, then she vanished. Whitney ** contacted me a few months ago, what a breathe of fresh air. Whitney constantly kept in contact with me a out my situation. If I missed her call, I would leave a message and she'd respond in a timely manner. Whenever I sent information to her, she made sure to inform me of what was to come next. Whitney has been a great comfort to me getting me through this process that was started 13 months ago. KUDOS TO WHITNEY, I am grateful and thankful!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

My tax analyst was Tomika **. She was great throughout the entire process. She addressed all my questions and concerns. She was very direct and open while still showing care and concern for the situation at hand. She promptly responded to emails and provided constant updates. She is a true asset to your company. I was so impressed with her, I have requested her to assist me with my state tax resolution.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

My wages have been garnished at a rate of 90%. Tax Defense said they would help right away. I have been prompt in returning items they said they needed. So far, I owe 80,000$ more. My contact person doesn't respond. She is not reassuring, yet they expect me to pay them, when my wages are being garnished 90%. They are not cheap. I agreed to 7500$ and gave them 1000 down. They suck!!! My analyst is Corrie. I hope you get someone better.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

Tax Defense Network promised, took my money, and then hands me off to a group from "Money Solver" who proceeds to ignore all email inquiries. Hell those emails were simple yes/no question. I'm in the process of blocking the other payment and hopefully get the first half $ back.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

Thanks Mulder. She's great. My taxes was done with satisfaction and in a timely manner. Tax Defense the way to go. l will tell my friends and coworkers how Tax Defense is the company you need to go to. Their staff are well trained and experienced at the job.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

My consultant, Minh **, was very good and kept me informed to ease my mind. Which I really appreciate because this was a bit stressful for us. Thank you Minh **!!! God bless you!!! We will recommend you to anyone needing assistance and peace during this sort of stressful situation. I don’t know what we would have done without you. Your kindness will always be remembered. Thank you once again.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

My accountant had made a rather large mistake on my tax returns. I needed help. To arrange a payment plan that I could actually afford to pay. And I am happy to say that Robin was able to help me and now I have a payment agreement with the IRS that I can afford! I am so thankful for all your help Robin! Thank you!

Original review: July 24, 2018

From the very first time I called Tax Defense I had a great experience with tax defense. I think it went well, they helped me every step of the way on understanding the process on what to expect, thanks for the help and I will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Original review: July 19, 2018

I would never recommend Tax Defense. They take your money and then can’t do anything for you. Read up on the tax laws and learn and save yourself a bunch of money. They suck. I feel like I was cheated and suckered into Using them. Or use your fear to talk you into signing with them.

Tax Defense Network Company Information