4.17/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Tax Defense Network offers you assistance on any tax debt related issues. From tax liens, penalties, wage garnishments and more, our team of experts are ready to assist you. Our tax experts have over 250 years of experience combined. Visit our website today to learn more or to get started on a personalized tax resolution plan today!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Tax Defense Network Reviews

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

Tax Defense Network promised, took my money, and then hands me off to a group from "Money Solver" who proceeds to ignore all email inquiries. Hell those emails were simple yes/no question. I'm in the process of blocking the other payment and hopefully get the first half $ back.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

Thanks Mulder. She's great. My taxes was done with satisfaction and in a timely manner. Tax Defense the way to go. l will tell my friends and coworkers how Tax Defense is the company you need to go to. Their staff are well trained and experienced at the job.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

My consultant, Minh **, was very good and kept me informed to ease my mind. Which I really appreciate because this was a bit stressful for us. Thank you Minh **!!! God bless you!!! We will recommend you to anyone needing assistance and peace during this sort of stressful situation. I don’t know what we would have done without you. Your kindness will always be remembered. Thank you once again.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

My accountant had made a rather large mistake on my tax returns. I needed help. To arrange a payment plan that I could actually afford to pay. And I am happy to say that Robin was able to help me and now I have a payment agreement with the IRS that I can afford! I am so thankful for all your help Robin! Thank you!

Original review: July 24, 2018

From the very first time I called Tax Defense I had a great experience with tax defense. I think it went well, they helped me every step of the way on understanding the process on what to expect, thanks for the help and I will definitely recommend to family and friends.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tax Defense Network?

Original review: July 19, 2018

I would never recommend Tax Defense. They take your money and then can’t do anything for you. Read up on the tax laws and learn and save yourself a bunch of money. They suck. I feel like I was cheated and suckered into Using them. Or use your fear to talk you into signing with them.

Original review: June 29, 2018

The person who handled my account Ms. Dee Dee ** was great. I had to be honest. She was the only one that made me feel that they care about my tax issues and she resolve them very quickly for me. The person I had previously was terrible. You have a special worker in Ms. Moore. Thank you for having a great worker like her in your company.

Original review: June 28, 2018

Talk about a huge weight lifted! I was so scared and stressed thinking how we were going to deal with our huge tax bill! The help I received from all parties involved was not only completely professional, but I was also shown compassion and felt a tremendous sense of ease!

Original review: June 21, 2018

I went into this questioning if this was the right path to take to help my wife resolve a matter with the IRS. During sign up, they make all the promises in the world and makes it sound like you will have an army fighting for you, but this is not the case. Once they have your money you become a number and email address to them and chances are you will only hear from them once more when they file with the IRS.

They give you access to their Customer Service line but once your case is filed or closed out to their satisfaction you do hear from them at all. Over 7 months now I have been contacting them once every couple of weeks to check the status of my case, which took multiple emails on my part for them to even try or care about fighting for. They required me to write a letter on behalf of myself for them to use. They have basically asked me to do most of the work that I have paid them for. They have responded very little (less than 5 times) to my emails or calls asking for an update.

At this point, I ask myself besides a stamp and the post office what have they done for me besides costing me money since they have locked me into a contract to pay the IRS with no chance of anything rolling off. Management has offered to give me half my money back if they can close my case and move on. So they don't want to help or try on their end. They are looking for the easy win. This my second review so far and I hope this helps others to really do their homework about this matter. I wonder where my first review went.

Original review: May 2, 2018

Being in an unfortunate situation with the IRS is overwhelming and stressful! When I finished my initial conversation with the TDN I had high hopes and confidence that I put my situation in the right hands. As time passed this confidence waned! I gave all my information to my original analyst! Part of my agreement was a 2016 tax preparation. After months of waiting my analyst failed to keep me informed of my case. Sporadic at best. Only after going to a supervisor did I find she no longer worked there and I was given a new analyst, something that should have been done without my efforts to find out where I stood. Received threatening letters from the IRS about wage attachments and property sale during this time.

Next analyst was a lot more in touch but we basically started from scratch which took me into a new tax year but even though time wasted was not my fault I had to prepare the new tax on my own. Not a big deal just a pain. Went back and forth on my status for a number of months. Did what was asked and came to a settlement only to find out my debt increased dramatically with interest and penalties. Glad there is an agreement but not the stress and uncertainty that came along.

Tax Defense Network Company Information