This company is not yet authorized. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Sebonic Financial is a mortgage lender that provides several home loan and refinancing options. Though it doesn’t offer mortgage applications online, its loans are available nationwide. You can also get a free rate quote on its website. The company is backed by Cardinal Financial.
Sebonic is a direct-to-consumer lender. It offers several home loan and refinancing options nationwide. It doesn’t have an online application, so you have to work directly with its loan officers or customer service.
- Multiple home loan options
- Free quote tool
- Backed by financially strong company
- Limited information on the website
- No online application
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
What is Sebonic Financial?
Sebonic Financial is a direct-to-consumer mortgage lender. Founded in 2013, it’s a division of Cardinal Financial. The company’s website is pretty sparse and offers very little information about its loan and processes, but it does have a free quote tool. To apply for a mortgage, you’ll have to call Sebonic’s customer service line or contact a loan officer directly. The company promises to make securing a home loan simpler and quicker.
Sebonic uses Octane, technology developed by Cardinal Financial that makes loan processing a seamless and efficient experience through automation. It also offers drag-and-drop technology for documents, electronic signature and real-time status updates.
Sebonic Financial services
Sebonic Financial offers a number of home loan options for various borrower needs. These include:
- Conventional: Fixed-rate mortgages with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
- VA: Loans for military members, veterans and their spouses — if you qualify, you won’t have to make a down payment or buy mortgage insurance.
- Jumbo: Loans that exceed the conforming loan limit, which changes annually.
- USDA: Loans insured by the U.S. Department of Agriculture for low- or moderate-income borrowers in specific rural areas that don’t require a down payment.
- FHA: Meant for borrowers with low credit scores, these loans require only a 3.5% down payment.
Sebonic also offers refinancing services, but its website doesn’t provide details about these options. To find out about your refinancing options, contact Sebonic’s customer service or one of its loan officers directly.
Sebonic Financial mortgage rates
Sebonic Financial doesn’t offer any cost information on its website. Mortgage rates do change daily, so it’s difficult to say what rates you can expect. Rate fluctuation depends on economics, inflation, market conditions and a number of other factors. Sebonic does offer free quotes online so you can see estimates without committing to any specific rates.
- Where is Sebonic Financial available?
- Sebonic Financial is available all across the U.S. Its mortgages are available in all 50 states and in the District of Columbia.
- What types of mortgages does Sebonic Financial offer?
- Sebonic Financial offers multiple mortgage types, including conventional, VA, jumbo, USDA and FHA.
- Can I apply for Sebonic Financial’s mortgage loans online?
- No. You can request a free quote on Sebonic Financial’s website, but to apply for a mortgage you’ll have to contact a loan officer directly or speak to customer service over the phone.
- Does Sebonic offer mortgage loans online?
- No, Sebonic doesn’t offer mortgage loans online. You can manage payments on its website after you receive your welcome package.
Is Sebonic a good mortgage company?
Sebonic Financial is backed by Cardinal Financial, which should help keep the company financially strong. It has a sleek and attractive website, but it provides limited information online. It does provide free online quotes, but for most other services you’ll need to contact Sebonic or one of its loan officers directly. Although you can’t apply for a home loan on the website, the company offers tech-savvy features like drag-and-drop documents and e-signature.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Sebonic Financial Company Information
- Company Name:
- Sebonic Financial
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.