Ria Financial Services

Compare Money Transfer and International Money Transfer Services

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

This Ria Money Transfer company offers a awesome wide range of helpful and convenient options to transfer my funds. There is nothing that I have needed and they were not able to assist me with. If I were to be asked about this company's services I would say that I am highly impressed with them and they provide all the services that I need to make the transfers. There are not many additional fees included in this service at Ria money transfer. They are always dedicated to providing honest answers about any fees in the beginning. If I were asked my opinion of the customer service at Ria money transfer I would say that they are highly professional and talented and very willing to help and assist.

There were repayment options. I used them to send money and they were very good. I feel I can trust them and I'll probably use them again. Very nice services. They took their time and helped answer all my questions and that was important to me so I'm happy with them. There were some additional fees but that's every business nowadays. It wasn't too bad and compared to other places they seem to be the best choice. I recommend them because of the friendly people they had. I didn't feel rushed and they were very friendly and answered everything. I tell anyone that needs to send money to use them.

There were enough options for me to choose one that worked best for the particular situation that I needed to use the money transfer for, and the options were few enough so I didn't feel overwhelmed. The people that helped me were polite and helpful, and helped me choose the option that best worked for the particular situation in which I needed to transfer money to someone else. I thought the additional fees were fair. No one like to pay extra for anything, but I understand that there's a cost for the service, so given the situation I thought it was fair.

The repayment options available would be that they can repay you for a lot of things and that you can make payment plans. Very good plan they have going on there. The extra services they have are amazing and they can help with a lot of other things that will help me and everyone else. The extras really help. I didn't really see any additional fees but I'm sure they have some that are there. I just did not see them at all. I wish I could of checked when I need them. The customer service was amazing. They gave me all the help I needed and they were very nice about everything and every question I had they answered it no problem.

This option worked great and was very easy if you need to transfer money. I didn't have any problems and was able to easily do this and able to easily pick up. The extra services were great and I had no problems with them either. They were very easy to use and I had no problems with them at all. Recommend them. I really didn't have any problems with the additional fees. I was told about everything upfront and nothing caused problems. I would just suggest asking first. The customer service employees were really great. They have an upbeat attitude and were eager to answer any questions that I had. Thankful that they were very nice.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ria Financial Services?

Wonderful fast service. I would recommend to anyone. Money is available within minutes of being sent. Fees are low and reasonable. Overall perfect. Customer service with this company is outstanding as is the service. Customer service is very very knowledgeable. Makes things so much easier for the customer. The additional fees are not too bad and at times are necessary. You get what you pay for.

They are pretty simple and I REALLY LOVE IT. It is just so simple and a lot of other people want something more complicated and I don't like that at all. I honestly use PayPal the most but not all of my family use it so I use this instead and they are loving it. Is just amazing. It is pretty worth it. PayPal is free 100 percent so that is the only downfall but overall it is worth the extra money and that does not turn me off from it at all. I have only had to contact customer service a few times only and it has bee great so far. They answered the call right away and were very knowledgeable about everything.

They're honest and trustworthy, they get it done right, no complaints, fast business and delivery options are good, and a lot the options are like no other place. They have great and reliable service. The options they give you you can go there for a lot of other different things you have to do. There no additional fees unlike other places you visit that they after let you know you have to pay extra if you want this or that or so on. Never seen customer service as great as them. They were very helpful and answer any questions I had. They know what they had, they knew their information, and treated me with patience and respectfully.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Ria was established in 1987 in New York. The company is now one of the world’s largest money transfer firms, operating in nearly 150 countries. Their services include money transfer, mobile phone refill, currency exchange, bill payment and check cashing. Ria Financial is owned by Euronet Worldwide, an electronic financial transfer provider.

• Easy tracking: Those who send money via Ria’s money transfer service can easily track the status of their transfer online. They just need the PIN, order number or reference numbers.
  • Instant fee checker: Consumers who want to know how much it will cost to transfer money to someone else can use the company’s online tool to see the fee amount for different sums and different transfer methods—bank account draft, cash, etc.
  • Refer a friend: Customers who share a unique referral link directly with others or on social media sites receive a $20 Amazon gift card after the new customer sends their first transfer. Electronic gift cards are delivered within a week of the completed transaction, and there is no minimum transfer amount.
  • Bill pay: Customers can use Ria to pay bills at over 3,000 merchants and service providers. Same day payments are available for some companies.
  • Euronet ATMs: Transfer recipients in Poland can withdrawal their money from any Euronet ATM. Recipients do not need an ATM card to pick up money transferred to them.
  • Best for Ria Financial is best for individuals, especially those who regularly send money to central Europe.

Compare Money Transfer and International Money Transfer