PNC Bank

PNC Bank
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.94/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

PNC Bank Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PNC Bank?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about PNC?

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

On 8/18 I followed the recommendation of reporting fraudulent transactions on my account to the fraud team on the 800 line and online to Abuse@pnc.com. The online team and police clearly reported back fraudulent activity. However, I was just told today, during a follow up call into the investigation that refunding my money was denied. I’ve been a member of this bank and National City, before the merger for over 30 years. I’m very disappointed in how this matter is being handled. Please be aware and protect yourself.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

Having bank with PNC for over 8yrs I can honestly say the only complaint I had was the monthly service fee. Having direct deposit keeping a certain amount in accounts alone with a saving account you are still charged a service fee. This year August 25 PNC have showed me that they are not reliable and does not value the safety of their customers. Pnc allowed an unknown "fraudulent" person and or company contact them and persuade them to take seventeen hundred dollars out of my account. When notice the money was out my account I immediately contacted PNC and because it was after 5pm I had to wait the next day to speak with someone. I was told that several different lies from several different people. I even had the pleasure of listening to one rep who couldnt give me an explanation to why PNC made an adjustment to account talk to a supervisor whom told her what to say but nevertheless got on the phone himself.

After filing a fraud complaint I was told that it will take 3-7 days for an investigation. This fraud complaint was filed on the 26 of August. Sept 1 I received a letter stating the investigation determine I was liable. Do the math. No investigation was ever conducted. I immediately went to withdraw every penny had and was told I could only withdraw a certain amount of my own money. I closed my accounts and have to take this a step higher. Pnc is not for their customers. They allowed an over the phone fraudulent person talk them into taking money from their customer account without doing a theral investigation. And no it wasn't a collection agency or debt collector. It was another "financial institution" (so they say) that I have no dealings with at ALL.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

I will never use one of their bank ever again after their ATM ate my EFS card that I use for fuel and advance. I have all kinds of documents to prove that I work for the company that's on the card. They still will not give the card back to me. So if you have a outside ATM card you better have your name on it or they will not give it back to you at all. Thanks a lot to this bank at 880 Carlisle St in Hanover, PA for screwing me over and my business. They are not worth the 1 star I gave them but I to put something in there for it to post.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

I have had the same issue for over a month and a half and every time I call and talk to someone I get a different answer and nothing is ever fixed. Absolute garbage. Wish I had never opened an account with them.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

They take care of my banking concerns in making sure all my needs and questions are answered with excellent customer service. I highly recommend them, it's like they are part of my family. They watch out for me catching things that I don't see.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

PNC Bank has been a nightmare especially with the Pandemic. They can’t seem to get a grip on customer service, and especially with the PPP are not well versed with the rules and regulations for this program. The drive thru is very slow and having to wait an hour for service is totally unacceptable. The service before the pandemic was also terrible. I also have account at Huntington Bank and they really have it together.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

The associates, online and in-branch, are warm, professional, knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. Their products are exactly as advertised and banking is easy and convenient. For those of us who physically bank, their locations and hours are convenient and easily accessible.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Offer incentives to open an account. Reimbursed for cash station fees that other bank charges. Has its own bank card that offers no interest. Easy to understand app that offers all your banking needs. Value their customers especially in a time of crisis.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

They are a skeleton of a bank.. They always have just a few people operating the bank and never seem to be the same ones. Some of the people there are not very professional. If you have a problem there everything is by the book with no one that can really make a decision if you are in a situation where you are in a grey area. It's like a computer runs the bank and no one person is in charge...

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

I have been a long time customer of the PNC bank and I never have any problem with it. When there's a issue that need to work out and the staff understand and took care of it. This is why I stick with this bank.

PNC Bank Company Information