Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options
1.23/5

Pioneer Credit Recovery

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Pioneer Credit Recovery Reviews

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

I am a tax attorney. I received a letter from Pioneer Credit Company that referenced only my company and listed about $40,000 of payroll tax, interest and penalties. I called them to ask for proof of what I knew was a false listing of debts. Their representative (Employee **) proceeded to begin asking me questions about the true debtor, a company that I once briefly represented in a tax matter. In short, they tried to deceive me into thinking that the IRS had assessed tax on my company for the sole purpose of milking information from me about a former client.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

No. This is an important message from Pioneer Credit Recovery. "This is this is smith. The law requires that we notify you that this is a debt collection company. This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose. Call us back today at 1 877-302-8432. Thank you." Keep getting this call. They only don't call on the weekends and the callback number they keep providing is a fax number. Have not received anything in the mail from them and when I try to call (973) 870-0787 back the number that comes up on the caller ID it says they are permanently closed and every day they have called they leave the same massage. First call was on July 31st then on 08/01/19 then on 08/02/19 then they called again on 08/07/19 and on 08/08/19 and on 08/09/19 so they stopped calling for 2 business days then started calling again on 08/07/19.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Collection Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: July 26, 2019

They started calling us every single day over a month ago. I've told them a dozen times there is no Alicia ** here and I've had the phone number for over 21 years. They promise to adjust their records but call the next day and every day. No matter who I talk to or how many times they continue to harass us on a daily basis.

Original review: June 30, 2019

I got a call yesterday from a Brenda with them. She gave a reference number but didn't tell who we supposedly owe money too. Very vague and no amount owed. We don't owe anything, never have and have perfect credit and also never had student loans or a business. I left a message with them saying not to call us again but send us something in the mail if we really do owe money to someone. Our 32 yr old daughter used our address for a year so will double check with her but know she always pays her bills on time and has almost perfect credit. She just bought a condo so that would have come up... So what gives??? If they call again I will contact the attorney general's office and BBB with a complaint. This company not even saying who the supposed debt is from-- are very shady! They should be shut down.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I have been calling them back for a week. They are calling my workplace stating, "Ms. ** owes a debt." Well my last name is **, when I call to give my work # and my # cell they said to disregard since they cannot find either. I told them I do not owe anybody a past due balance that now it is being spread thru my workplace that I am behind on a bill. They told me that they will take the # off the list. Well if you do not have the phone # in system then how can you take it off a list. I am about to report them since they are still calling my work and it is embarrassing since it's going thru my work that I owe a past due amount when I pay all my bills 1 month in advance.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pioneer Credit Recovery?

Original review: May 1, 2019

My income tax refund was offset this year and last due to me defaulting on my student loan. The department of education said Pioneer Credit is handling my student loan, and I would need to make 9 consecutive payments within the year in order to receive my tax refund for 2019. I have made my payment on time every time. My payment is only $5, but sometimes they charge me twice a month when my payments should only be once a month. Twice they have double charged me, and twice they have overdrafted my account causing an overdraft charge of $28.

I have called and tried to speak with someone multiple times who can help me understand why they are charging me more than once a month, but nobody seems to have answers. Their solution is for me to just make a payment while I'm on the phone with them (which would mean a 3rd payment to them in a month.) In the meantime, I am still receiving letters from the department of education stating I need to make a payment on my defaulted loan. I don't know what else to do. The department of education tells me I'm dealing with the correct company but the company seems to be a scam...

Original review: March 25, 2019

My spouse is the new Pioneer’s client. He joined after listening to Ukhozi FM. His account has been Debited three times (Months) as agreed but he is still receiving messages from the Services Providers claiming that they been not receiving settlements. He Phoned Pioneer. He was asked to wait for 7-10 working days for the urgent matter like this. Their turnaround time is not acceptable really.

Original review: March 4, 2019

Look. I don't know why these people's writing me talking about I owe 13,641.89 cents for what I'm still in school and can't no monies be collected unless I'm out of school. It's a damn shame how the government is allowing these foreigners come up here and call us Americans and disrespect us like we some type of animal. I Pray President Trump Send all they scamming ** back where they came from. How can these people allow this!! The government needs to put a stop to this. Even the Metro PC business doing it too! I don't know how these people keep calling me. You not getting no info that you don't already have. Plus I will be calling my Attorney General here in Minneapolis Minnesota to let them know that we have imposters!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

On 11/30/18 Bethany called on # 1-302-261-3462, and left a message for me to call her back on a different #, 1-844-622-1807. She said to mention reference number **. I ignored the call because it sounded like a debt collector, and I don't owe any debts. Then Connie called me from the 302# and left the 844 call back# and same reference number and told me it was regarding my neighbor Bryan **. I was shocked that they would call me about my neighbors debt, so I called the 844# and told them to stop calling me for someone else's debt. On 12/18/18 Sharon called me from 1-765-588-5864 and left a message for me to call her back on 1-844-622-1807 regarding Reference number ** and Bryan **. I called the 844# and again told them to stop harassing me for my neighbors debt. I guess we will see how long it takes for them to call me from a different number. If they continue to harass me for someone else's debt I will have to take legal action.

Original review: July 30, 2018

I called them to tell them the IRS has taken close to $20,000 of my tax returns since 2011 on a 2,000 debt. I find out only $80 one year was paid but they've taken all my mortgage interest payments. I asked when was enough enough? 20 min later Enterprise Alabama fire dept, rescue squad, 2 cruisers & an SUV were in my front yard. The police kicked the front door in. I was not clothed. Why are you here??? They received a call from a "neighbor" that I was going to harm myself. One of the responding officers walkie talkie says PIONEER CREDIT!! They called the authorities because I told them I don't owe anything! I want my money back owed me! This happened in the last couple of hours & fortunately I wasn't KILLED by any officers fearing for their lives.

I am completely traumatized & have a front door that is destroyed. That call was retaliatory because I stood up for myself. This is absolutely not the right way to do business! I am awaiting a call back from their corporate office by the end of business today July 30th 2018. This was an abuse of power sanctioned by the IRS. I am scared, never had any police interaction. I must say the police were very respectful, listened to reason. But most of all, had it not been for them, I wouldn't have known that my "neighbor" was this not yet accredited 1 star rated strong arm collection agency. I have everyone's name & employee # that I spoke with. I have also recorded the call same as they do.

Pioneer Credit Recovery Company Information