Find the Best Payday Loans in Orlando, FL
Top 11 Orlando Payday Loan Companies
|CashNetUSA||Read 3,509 Reviews|
Provides payday loans up to $1,800, which customers can receive the next business day. They also offer brokered installment loans up to $2,400, a savings program and access to free financial tools.
|Silver Cloud Financial||Read 270 Reviews|
This company offers tribal loans for people who need access to a short-term loan due to an emergency or financial hardship. Loans range from $300-$1,000. Apply online and get your funds the next business day.
|Advance America Cash Advance||Read 349 Reviews|
Supplies both payday and title loans online or at over 2,000 store locations. Amounts vary by state and vehicle specifics. Max payday loans range $100-$1,100 and max title loans range $300-$10,000.
|Check n' Go||Read 204 Reviews|
Supplies payday loans and installment loans in 17 states that are typically available the next business day. Max payday loan amounts vary by state and range from $50-$1,500.
|Ace Cash Express||Read 405 Reviews|
Payday loans in 8 states with max loan amounts $255-$1,500 and title loans in 7 states with max amounts $200-$5,000. Get cash instantly in-store or overnight with online applications. Offers 72-hour guarantee.
|Amscot - The Money Superstore||Read 34 Reviews|
Find simple payday loans up to $500 with no credit check and possible same-day funds access. Other services include check cashing, prepaid MasterCards, bill pay services, free money orders and a free budgeting guide.
|Almost a Bank||Read Author Review|
Offers payday loans and check cashing services to Orlando residents. Does not allow military members to apply for loans. Requires customers to provide a state-issued ID, a bank account and proof of income.
|Check On Hold||Read Author Review|
Offers payday loans up to $500. Download and fill out an application before bringing it to the store for cash in minutes. Charges typical fee of $10 per $100 borrowed plus a $5 verification fee.
|Fast Payday Loans Inc. Orlando||Read Author Review|
Gives same-day payday loans in as little as 30 minutes. Issues fast approvals with no credit checks. Start the process online and a store associate follows up by phone. Provides live chat on website.
|InstaLoan Orlando||Read Author Review|
Provides signature loans up to $250 with lower rates and longer terms than payday loans. Puts cash in hand in 30 minutes. Accepts borrowers with bad credit. Operates several Spanish-speaking locations in Orlando.
|Rapid Cash||Read Author Review|
Offers same-day payday loans from $100 to $500 with no credit checks. Charges no interest on your first loan, then 10% plus $1 verification fee on following loans. Operates locations in Orlando, Winter Park and Kissimmee.
Orlando residents who rent, earn below $40,000 per year or are separated or divorced are most likely to take out payday loans. Borrowers use these quick loans in Florida to pay for regular expenses (e.g., groceries, rent, utilities, gas) and unexpected costs (e.g., health care emergency, auto or home repair, unplanned travel).
There are pros and cons to payday loans in Orlando. Consider alternatives first before applying. If you do choose to move forward, make sure you’ve read our sections below on Orlando's payday loan laws and how to qualify.
Payday loan laws in Orlando
Florida payday lenders are regulated by the Florida Office of Financial Regulation’s Division of Consumer Finance. Payday lenders, also called deferred presentment providers in Florida, must have a license. You can verify a license on the Florida Office of Financial Regulation website.
Here’s what you should know about payday loans in Orlando.
- You can borrow up to $500 in any one loan.
- The loan term must be between seven and 31 days.
- The most you can be charged is 10% of the amount borrowed plus a $5 verification fee.
- You can only take out one payday loan at a time.
- You must repay a payday loan in full and wait 24 hours before getting a new payday loan.
The table below illustrates the maximum fees and annual percentage rate (APR) on a 14-day Orlando payday advance of various amounts.
|Loan amount||Maximum fees||APR|
If you take out a payday loan in Orlando and are unable to repay it at the end of the loan term, the lender must give you a 60-day grace period with no additional charges as long as you complete consumer credit counseling.
What do I need to apply for a payday loan in Orlando?
Depending on the payday lender, you can apply for an Orlando payday advance online, over the phone or in person at a store. Requirements may vary slightly from lender to lender. Have these items ready:
- Valid, government-issued ID
- Social Security card
- Proof of income (e.g., pay stub, letter from employer)
- Most recent bank statement from an active checking account
- Blank personal check
You don’t need good credit to qualify for a payday loan in Orlando, so don’t worry if you have a poor credit score. Payday lenders require you to have a minimum income (from a job or benefits). If you work, you may have to demonstrate you’ve been with your current employer for at least several months.
Payday loan applications take only a few minutes to fill out, and you find out right away if you’re approved. Read over the written agreement carefully before you sign for the loan. If you get an in-store payday loan, you walk out with cash in hand. If you get an online payday loan in Florida, it may take up to two business days for the funds to be electronically deposited in your bank account.
Orlando payday loan FAQ
- What credit score is needed for a payday loan in Orlando?
- There is no minimum credit score required for a payday loan in Orlando. You can qualify with bad credit as long as you have a steady, verifiable source of income and meet other basic requirements. Most payday lenders offer payday loans with no credit check at all.
- Should I get a payday loan or an installment loan in Orlando?
- An installment loan, unlike a payday loan, may require a credit check, so it can be harder to qualify if you have bad credit. If you have good enough credit, an installment loan may give you the opportunity to pay a lower interest rate and have more time to pay back the loan. Some Florida payday lenders offer installment payday loans, or deferred presentment installment transactions, with terms of 60 to 90 days and loan amounts up to $1,000.
- Is it hard to get a payday loan in Florida?
- No, it’s not hard to get a payday loan in Florida as long as you have a steady, verifiable income and meet several other basic requirements. You can get approved even if you have bad credit and don’t qualify for other types of loans.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Orlando payday loan company information
Rapid Cash offers same-day payday loans from $100 to $500 with no credit checks. Customers get their first loans interest-free. Complete an application online or at any of the company’s Orlando-area locations. You need your Florida driver’s license or ID card, Social Security card, blank personal check, most recent pay stubs and a current bank statement.
- Address: 11804 E. Colonial Drive, Ste. 101, Orlando, FL 32826; Multiple locations
- Phone: (407) 277-9915
- Hours: Call for hours
- Website: rapidcashonline.com
At InstaLoan, you can get a signature loan — a payday loan alternative — of up to $250 in as little as 30 minutes. For approval, you need a government-issued ID, checking account, proof of residence and pay stub or bank statement. Signature loans from InstaLoan come with longer terms, lower rates and no credit checks. Start your application online or go to any Orlando-area store.
- Address: 900 Lee Road, Orlando, FL 32810; Multiple locations
- Phone: (407) 262-0091
- Hours: M, F: 9am - 8pm; T - Th: 9am - 7pm; Sat: 10am - 4pm
- Website: instaloan.com
A payday loan from Check On Hold gives you up to $500 in just minutes. Requirements include photo ID, proof of income and current bank statements. Download and fill out an application, then bring it to the Check On Hold store or complete the entire process there. Check the company’s website for a chart with fees and APRs on a 14-day payday loan.
- Address: 745 Orienta Ave., Ste. 1021, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
- Phone: (866) 311-3096
- Hours: M - Sat: 9am - 6pm
- Website: checkonholdinc.com
Fast Payday Loans Inc. provides borrowers with up to $500 in payday loan cash in as little as 30 minutes at its location in Cocoa. Start by filling out an online request form, and a representative calls you to go over the payday loan process. Fast Payday Loans Inc. requires a driver’s license or state-issued ID, your most recent pay stub and a blank check from an active checking account in your name. Applicants with bad credit are welcome.
- Address: 484 W. King St., Cocoa, FL 32922
- Phone: (321) 632-6100
- Hours: M - Sat: 9am - 6pm
- Website: fastpaydayloansfloridainc.com
Almost a Bank provides payday loans to Orlando residents. Customers can download an application and begin the process at home. Almost a Bank requires applicants to provide their Social Security number, a state-issued ID, proof of income and an active routing and account number. Payday loans through Almost a Bank are not available to military members in Orlando.
- Address: 745 Orienta Ave., Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
- Phone: (386) 487-4985
- Hours: Call for hours
- Website: almostabank.com