4.93/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to invest in precious metals? Orion Metal Exchange has 50 years of experience in this industry and is ready to help you find the best option when it comes to precious metals. Whether you are looking to liquidate, acquire or just receive financial market updates, our experienced team member will be ready to assist you. Contact us today to learn more about our services and process!

Orion Metal Exchange Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: July 1, 2019

I was looking to purchase precious metals and take possession. The representative I spoke to was courteous and professional. The purchase process was simple. My order was delivered as promised. I would recommend Orion Metal Exchange to anyone looking to purchase precious metals.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I placed my order at the end of last week and it has already arrived! I was really happy to hear that metals will be insured for free and that I can track them. Everything has arrived as promised. I plan on adding more precious metals to my portfolio in the upcoming weeks.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I have done a lot of reading recently about China accumulating a lot of gold. This made me wonder why in the Chinese government doing this. With some ideas and answers in mind, I called Orion Metal Exchange. Benjamin and I had a really long conversation about a potential trade war, the weak dollar, and the importance of diversifying the portfolio. I am really happy that I put some of my wealth into precious metals. Diversifying my portfolio was the best thing I did to protect myself against uncertainty!

Original review: March 23, 2019

It has been a pleasure to work with Jacob! He is very professional and very knowledgeable. Although I find myself well aware of the market and the economic climate, Jacob answered a few questions that I had prior to making my initial investment. After a few minutes of talking we hopped on a recorded line and I placed my order. The metals arrived yesterday and I could not be happier. Thank you, Jacob! Did I mention the delivery was very fast and insured?! Awesome customer service!

Original review: March 17, 2019

I am not the type of person who will go on the web and write reviews, but this time I felt an urge to do so. I know many people who work for the precious metals companies are very wealthy because they make a lot of money selling us overpriced gold and silver. When I called Orion Metal Exchange, I was treated very professionally. I received a really good price for precious metals, so I did not hesitate and purchased right away. Just a few days letter, the metals were right at my doorstep. I hope to invest again before the prices go up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Orion Metal Exchange?

Original review: March 17, 2019

Orion Metal Exchange is the best Precious Metals company in California! I have contacted a few companies to purchase gold and silver and I did not move forward with other companies because they all were pushy, rude, and did not have enough knowledge. Also, the coin prices were way over the spot price. I ended up choosing Orion Metal Exchange because the company's representatives showed me patience, understanding, explained to me in detail how the process works, and offered a really good price!

Original review: March 12, 2019

I had been thinking about investing in Gold and Silver for a while and wasn't sure what to do because I have been invested in Stocks and Bonds for so long. Senior Account Manager, Robert ** was very helpful and patient with us doing our IRA rollover. We had a considerable amount of money invested in the stock market and making the move into precious metals was very quick and easy. We couldn't be happier. Thank you Robert and the IRA Department at Orion! 5 stars!

Original review: March 10, 2019

Thank you, Benjamin, for your patience and understanding. I had a traditional IRA for many years and I recently became interested in investing in precious metals. I had no idea how to go about it. I called Orion Metal Exchange and spoke to Benjamin. We spent about 30 minutes on the phone and I felt like I knew everything about the rollover. After the call, I spoke with my husband and we both agreed that we want to invest. I am looking forward to investing again in the future!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

In the beginning of my quest to invest I was skeptical on to how to invest my hard earned monies. I am a neophyte when it comes to investing in precious metals however due to Jacob ** guidance and advice I now know I’m in the right place to invest towards my future and legacy! Thank you Jacob for this opportunity!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

Truly an amazing experience! Very difficult to say about other sales organizations! Class act with knowledge and know how of the industry. Orion has earned a client for life! Did my research and this was the best and perfect choice! I will for sure send friends and family to Orion.

Orion Metal Exchange Company Information