2. Finance
  3. Gold Dealers
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.83/5

Are you looking to invest in precious metals? Orion Metal Exchange has 50 years of experience in this industry and is ready to help you find the best option when it comes to precious metals. Whether you are looking to liquidate, acquire or just receive financial market updates, our experienced team member will be ready to assist you. Contact us today to learn more about our services and process!

Orion Metal Exchange Learn More

Orion Metal Exchange Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Orion Metal Exchange?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Orion Metal Exchange?

Original review: April 26, 2020

All of my transactions with Orion has been nothing less than outstanding. The sales staff was very helpful. My order was filled and shipped promptly. All orders were received in a timely manner and arrived as ordered in excellent condition. There is nothing negative I can say about this company. As I said they are the best.

Original review: April 23, 2020

Orion made the process of rolling over my TSP funds into a Directed IRA easy. This was my first go at doing this and I am so relieved that I did. They clearly explained the process so that I could understand what was to happen. I look forward to a long relationship with Orion.

Original review: April 21, 2020

I had a great experience in getting my 401k transferred into gold, silver and palladium in my IRA. I learned a lot in the process,they offer me good discount on purchases. They emailed all of the documents and my custodian account open very fast and efficient. I will definitely be doing more business with Orion.

Original review: April 20, 2020

Jacob was thoughtful and thorough in his presentation on precious metals. I was satisfied with my purchase and delivery. Communication was clear and follow up with the sales team was excellent. Hope to do business again. I have spoken with other metal companies and haven’t been Impressed. Orion was a perfect fit for my needs.

Original review: April 16, 2020

Everything was handled professionally, even though my account was small, they treated me as if I was a top client. I can see why they receive so many 5 star reviews. I know I'm in good hands. Their predictions about a metals bull market is coming true as I write this.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I had a pleasure working with two people in getting my 401k transferred into gold and silver in my IRA. I received great help and learned a lot in the process, so it was not very stressful. The shipping of the documents was very fast and efficient. I never felt pressured or pushed to make any decision.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I transferred my IRA, some to gold and some to silver, through Orion Metal Exchange. I strongly believe this is the best option because precious metals store value and government cannot touch them. Especially the way the market is right now, I want my money safe. Thank you Orion Metal Exchange!

Original review: July 10, 2019

I just placed my first order, and my metals should be at my doorsteps in a few short days. It was my first time working with Orion. I wanted to diversify my investments to protect them against various uncertainties. The customer service is professional, the representatives are kind and NOT pushy, and the process is smooth. Highly recommended!

Original review: July 9, 2019

I have been wanting to invest in Gold for a long time now, but recently, gold has been performing so well that I finally decided to buy it. I did some research to find the best company and I came across Orion Metal Exchange. I spoke with Jacob over the phone. He is fantastic! I learned more about the precious metals market in 30 min than I knew before. Also, Jacob explained to me the factors that influence the price of gold. I am happy for my investment and I hope that gold will continue to rise.

Original review: July 1, 2019

I was looking to purchase precious metals and take possession. The representative I spoke to was courteous and professional. The purchase process was simple. My order was delivered as promised. I would recommend Orion Metal Exchange to anyone looking to purchase precious metals.

Orion Metal Exchange Company Information