It's that easy Request Information
4.92/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to invest in precious metals? Orion Metal Exchange has 50 years of experience in this industry and is ready to help you find the best option when it comes to precious metals. Whether you are looking to liquidate, acquire or just receive financial market updates, our experienced team member will be ready to assist you. Contact us today to learn more about our services and process!

78 Orion Metal Exchange Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 10, 2019

I finally decided to invest in Precious Metals, and I could not be happier with my decision. In the last two months, I did a lot of research on my own. However, I found a lot of various websites and “market specialists and experts” who made it seem like they know a lot, but their opinions and views were not reliable. I did not trust any of the online sources, so I decided to call a top-ranked Precious Metals IRA Dealer, Orion Metal Exchange. I spoke with Benjamin and Jacob. During our call, I learned everything I needed to know prior to investing. I did not want to wait any longer and decided to invest right away. The metals arrived yesterday. The shipment was fast and secure. Thank you, Benjamin and Jacob!

Get expert buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I placed my order at the end of last week and it has already arrived! I was really happy to hear that metals will be insured for free and that I can track them. Everything has arrived as promised. I plan on adding more precious metals to my portfolio in the upcoming weeks.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I have done a lot of reading recently about China accumulating a lot of gold. This made me wonder why in the Chinese government doing this. With some ideas and answers in mind, I called Orion Metal Exchange. Benjamin and I had a really long conversation about a potential trade war, the weak dollar, and the importance of diversifying the portfolio. I am really happy that I put some of my wealth into precious metals. Diversifying my portfolio was the best thing I did to protect myself against uncertainty!

Original review: March 23, 2019

It has been a pleasure to work with Jacob! He is very professional and very knowledgeable. Although I find myself well aware of the market and the economic climate, Jacob answered a few questions that I had prior to making my initial investment. After a few minutes of talking we hopped on a recorded line and I placed my order. The metals arrived yesterday and I could not be happier. Thank you, Jacob! Did I mention the delivery was very fast and insured?! Awesome customer service!

Original review: March 17, 2019

I am not the type of person who will go on the web and write reviews, but this time I felt an urge to do so. I know many people who work for the precious metals companies are very wealthy because they make a lot of money selling us overpriced gold and silver. When I called Orion Metal Exchange, I was treated very professionally. I received a really good price for precious metals, so I did not hesitate and purchased right away. Just a few days letter, the metals were right at my doorstep. I hope to invest again before the prices go up.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Orion Metal Exchange?

Original review: March 17, 2019

Orion Metal Exchange is the best Precious Metals company in California! I have contacted a few companies to purchase gold and silver and I did not move forward with other companies because they all were pushy, rude, and did not have enough knowledge. Also, the coin prices were way over the spot price. I ended up choosing Orion Metal Exchange because the company's representatives showed me patience, understanding, explained to me in detail how the process works, and offered a really good price!

Original review: March 12, 2019

I had been thinking about investing in Gold and Silver for a while and wasn't sure what to do because I have been invested in Stocks and Bonds for so long. Senior Account Manager, Robert ** was very helpful and patient with us doing our IRA rollover. We had a considerable amount of money invested in the stock market and making the move into precious metals was very quick and easy. We couldn't be happier. Thank you Robert and the IRA Department at Orion! 5 stars!

Original review: March 10, 2019

Thank you, Benjamin, for your patience and understanding. I had a traditional IRA for many years and I recently became interested in investing in precious metals. I had no idea how to go about it. I called Orion Metal Exchange and spoke to Benjamin. We spent about 30 minutes on the phone and I felt like I knew everything about the rollover. After the call, I spoke with my husband and we both agreed that we want to invest. I am looking forward to investing again in the future!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

In the beginning of my quest to invest I was skeptical on to how to invest my hard earned monies. I am a neophyte when it comes to investing in precious metals however due to Jacob ** guidance and advice I now know I’m in the right place to invest towards my future and legacy! Thank you Jacob for this opportunity!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

Truly an amazing experience! Very difficult to say about other sales organizations! Class act with knowledge and know how of the industry. Orion has earned a client for life! Did my research and this was the best and perfect choice! I will for sure send friends and family to Orion.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Jacob has been great and very responsive!! Needless to say, I need plenty of educating when it comes to precious metals. I have been a customer for a number of years and plan to remain a customer for years to come. Thanks for your help Jacob. I know you've got me back.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Working with Jacob ** at Orion Metal Exchange and his staff has been a professional, informative and pleasant experience. They took time and effort to assure my confidence with this decision. I will recommend this company to others looking to invest in bullion and I look for a very profitable return on my investment.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I worked directly with Mike who walked me through the process of making my first silver purchase. I had not purchased anything like this but have been watching the market and felt it was a good time to purchase. Mike was professional and made the purchase simple and easy. I would prefer to have my package overnighted because of my bank wire, but it did arrive as promised. I am considering making another purchase and will be using Orion again.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Extremely satisfied with Orion's level of excellent service and their knowledge of the precious metals market. I was able to ascertain all of the information to my questions in detail allowing me to achieve my desired results in expanding my portfolio. I am delight to have Orion for all of my precious metals investment holdings.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I became interested in buying Gold & Silver last year (2018), finding Orion Metals online. I spoke with Josh **. Indicated to him that I had never purchased Metals before, he explained the procedure in a way that was clear to me. I then made a purchase. With his help, the transaction was effortless on my part, and in a timely manner. I am very satisfied with my experience Josh and Orion Metal Exchange, I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy precious metals.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I knew hardly anything about this industry before working with Orion. I spoke to various companies and many felt too salesy but these guys patiently helped me understand the process step by step, answered my questions, provided options for both my retirement and personal accounts and made me comfortable in my ultimate purchase. I am pleased that I was able to diversify my investment portfolio for my future well being and know that I always have a trusted advisor to call upon with any question that I might have!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I was very happy with Michael ** and the way he handled my silver purchase. In the future I plan to purchase more and will buy it at Orion. Everything was explained to me and was very happy with the service and the product I received.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the product. The IRA manager Griselda was an awesome help with my needs and very attentive to my situation. I am going to recommend Orion to anyone that asks. My account manager has changed twice but I remain very satisfied. The team at Orion is highly skilled and very capable in their jobs.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I have been thinking of a good way to diversify my investments. Jacob was very helpful in explaining the why and how of what I wanted. It was an area that was very unfamiliar to a lot of us. He gave me confidence that I would not lose out on my investment.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I recommend Orion Metal Exchange to anyone looking to purchase and gain an understand of precious metals and the PM market. Jacob and the Orion team are highly knowledgeable and willing to take the time to make sure customers are well educated and comfortable with their investment decision. Utmost honesty and integrity. Highly recommend them!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Being a novice investing in precious metals, I turned to Orion Metals after a bad experience with a competitive dealer. I have had many questions and Jacob has been most knowledgeable and patient in explaining thoroughly. He has bent over backwards to help me undo the unsatisfactory investment. He's suggested ways to improve my prospects and I feel he sincerely wants me to be successful. I would certainly recommend him.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

As a first time buyer of precious metals I had little knowledge of the market prior to working with Orion Metal Exchange. A friend referred me to Jacob who was very insightful, explained everything to me thoroughly and answered all my questions. I feel confident in my silver investment and will absolutely be returning for future purchases. I always appreciate the follow up calls and market update emails as well. Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I open a IRA account six months ago with Orion Precious Metal Inc. In my opinion, I am very happy and great to work with Mr. Jacob **. He has been a professional helping me and always to shown the very good knowledgeable for the line of precious metals. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Meeting Jacob on a phone call initiated by a referral from someone I know and trust (otherwise the call to Jacob would've never been made) was not only a great pleasure, but it was educational and hugely comforting, as it took a heavy burden off my mind! As I expressed my investment goals, Jacob listened and then gave me his professional insight with numerous options tailored to meeting my needs. A good listener and an unbelievable resource of important information reinforced my decision to invest in precious metals with Orion Metal Exchange, Inc. Important to note is that this took place over several days, with never any sense of being pressured to invest. I spoke with several other commodities exchanges, two of which I had prior dealings, and only Jacob and his team seemed to have a sincere interest in who I was and what my needs were.

After research, I decided to move forward with a couple of Jacob's suggested products, at which time I had the pleasure of being introduced to Griselda, who gave steller service as a member of Jacob's "administrative" team, always professional, enthusiastic, and helpful beyond any of my expectations. To this day, I continue to hear from Jacob on the current commodities and economic climate, and I feel like a member of the Orion family as our relationship remains dynamic and reciprocal. Based on a highly positive experience to date, I have no reservations about recommending anyone to Jacob and Orion Metal Exchange!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I couldn’t be more pleased with Orion Metal Exchange! I am very very satisfied doing business with them thus far. I especially appreciate Jacob **, Senior Partner who did an outstanding job of explaining the ins and outs of commodities market today and supporting his information with solid third party documentation. I also enjoyed and appreciated the professional yet friendly support and communication I had with Griselda who helped me with all aspects of completing my 401k transfer. Jacob also does an excellent job at making himself available to his clients even after the transaction. I have so much confidence in Jacob and his team/Orion that I have since referred both my brother and my BFF who have subsequently done business with them. I am comfortable with my decision to invest with Orion and will continue to refer.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Excellent all around! Jacob ** especially keeps me up to date & answers all my questions in both a professional & polite personal way. He works very well with Griselda ** who handles all my money transfers in a accurate and timely manner. Very nice folks working for an outstanding company.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I’m very satisfied with the service and experience so far. I have learned a lot from Jacob about owning physicals silver versus i-shares of silver. Fully trust his word and knowledge that he will watch out for our investments. I appreciate working with Jacob. He is always there to answer all my questions when I have them or if he’s busy he will always return my phone calls.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I transferred retirement savings into precious metals. I am very very happy with the returns that I am making on my investment. The returns on bonds and other IRA investments has greatly reduced in the past few years. I would highly recommend precious metals for anyone saving for retirement. And the best place to purchase is Orion Metals.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I was looking for a company to invest in gold and silver in my IRA and Orion Metals fulfilled all of my expectations. Jacob has helped me in many ways even moving my money into excellent proof coins. I hope my money grows beyond my expectations. I was looking for a great way to invest in gold with an IRA. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Welcome all the emails. William was a great help. I was a first time precious metal investor. I had a lot of questions about investing in precious metals. William was professional, and he answered all my questions. I am satisfied with the service I receive. I would recommend Orion Metal Exchange to anyone.

Orion Metal Exchange Company Information