It's that easy Request Information
4.67/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to invest in precious metals? Orion Metal Exchange has 50 years of experience in this industry and is ready to help you find the best option when it comes to precious metals. Whether you are looking to liquidate, acquire or just receive financial market updates, our experienced team member will be ready to assist you. Contact us today to learn more about our services and process!

37 Orion Metal Exchange Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Michael ** was extremely helpful in providing information and guidance for my initial investment in precious metals. I would highly recommend Orion Metal Exchange for anyone interested in purchasing precious metals. Michael was very professional and knowledgeable, anyone interested in investing in precious metals and coins should contact Orion Metal Exchange.

Get expert buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

My experience with Orion Metal Exchange was exceptional. From the moment I started talking to Michael ** he patient, helpful answering my questions, professional and friendly. He made feel like more than just a client he made me feel like he really cared. Also Grizelda went above and beyond to help close the deal. I am very happy I went with Orion and would highly recommend this to my family and friends.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Yesterday I received my first order, and I couldn’t be more satisfied. Jacob has been with me every step of the way, ensuring that I know exactly where the package is and when it will arrive. I normally get concerned about these things but this time was different. Thanks, Jacob for the updates and making sure I receive my order as promised.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Would you like to know what makes Orion Metal Exchange special? They CARE about you! I loved the service I received from Orion. I am a knowledgeable investor, but I called in to just learn more about the precious metal market and get some insights. I got to speak with Benjamin who was not only very knowledgeable but also very nice. He quickly figured about that at first, I was not into buying anything, so he did not insist on anything. Instead, we just had a casual conversation. After we finished talking, I gave it a few days and decided to move forward with Orion. It’s been a while now since I placed my order, but what matters to me a lot is the fact that I can call Benjamin anytime and speak about the market updates and current microeconomic climate.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I was a first-time coin buyer when I called Orion Metal Exchange. I was nervous and unsure about the purchase, but representatives at Orion, Jacob especially, was patient and understanding. It seemed like it is not the first time Jacob had to deal with a first-time coin buyer because he explained everything thoughtfully. When calling I had almost no knowledge about the gold market, but after the call, I was the one who was able to educate my wife about the market. My wife and I make a decision to purchase gold coins. Thank you, Jacob, for sharing your knowledge! I am looking forward to seeing the return on my investment.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Orion Metal Exchange?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I did not leave a review after placing my first order with Orion Metal Exchange. I was not sure how I would be treated after I receive my precious metals. Surprisingly enough, Benjamin followed-up with me and asked if everything I received was as expected. I was positively surprised. Benjamin was not constantly calling me to place more orders, rather he would call occasionally to check in. I would not appreciate someone being pushy when it comes to my financials. After a few months, I decided to order again. I have a feeling that this was not my last order!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Jacob turned me off completely. Today after receiving ANOTHER call from him I called him back to tell him I was dealing with another person and only wanted to work with him. After I was blunt with him, he didn't take too well to that and he annoyed me to no end the way he took no responsibility for it. When he accused me of acting inappropriately that was it and I will now go to a competitor for my business. HE is the reason I literally have 14 voicemail messages from this guy and that is INAPPROPRIATE. Relearning sales 101 is my best advice for this clown. When someone doesn't return a phone call, HE OR SHE IS NOT INTERESTED! I don't have time for this and frankly I have 100 more important things to take care of as a businessman than worry about calling back some dumb salesman that doesn't get a hint. Can you imagine this guy out at the bars with women???

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I am very pleased and happy to deal with Orion Metal Exchange. I recently made a small purchase of precious metals and I could not be more satisfied. Especially your representative, Mr. **, is excellent, courteous and very cooperative in starting, executing and concluding the purchase. Hope to have more opportunities to buy precious metal from you soon. Sure, if I get a chance, I will recommend your company.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I am not a very wealthy investor but I wanted to diversify my portfolio and provide more security for my future. Benjamin answered all my questions and directed me toward the correct investment. I obtained silver for the amount I could afford. I am looking forward to more investments in the future!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

The people I talked with at Orion Metal Exchange were knowledgeable and thoughtful. The transaction was pleasant and easy. The experience was exactly as it should have been - smooth and timely. I am really grateful I came across Orion Metal Exchange!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I am very pleased with the service I have received from Benjamin at Orion Metal Exchange for the purchase of precious metals. He recognized that I have just begun to purchase precious metals. Benjamin was very helpful and as thorough as possible in assisting me. He made every attempt to understand where I am positioned at this time regarding asset transitioning. Thank you Orion Metal Exchange!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

My husband and I are very wary of ordering anything online or over the phone. We are even more cautious of shipping. That last thing I need is for a mail carrier to take an item which is relatively small, very valuable, and easily sold without a trace and just leave it on my doorstep. Needless to say, I did a lot of research before ordering a large quantity of gold and silver. I placed a phone order with Orion Metal Exchange because I heard only good things about this company, and broker over the phone could not have been more helpful. All transactions were documented, easily verified, and completely secure. Shipping was quick and my product was put in my hand and not dropped off unsecured. Orion is definitely your safest bet when buying precious metals in bulk.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Before my purchase, I knew absolutely nothing about investing in Precious Metals. I called in and the first person I spoke with was Benjamin. He was incredibly informative right from the beginning, and helped walk me through the process of understanding how my investment would pay off down the line. I also spoke with Jacob who explained to me how to roll over my IRA. Everything processed just as he said it would, and my Metals shipped to me exactly when they said they would. This was a huge step for my wife and myself and Orion Metal Exchange made it incredibly easy. I would definitely recommend them to a friend and have already done so.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I've only just begun to learn of the ins and outs of investing with precious metals. I'm still eager to learn about Gold IRAs, and am looking forward to finding out more about that! That is awesome. THANKS!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

Well I love this site because it's safe easy to order and very Friendly customer service. I'm glad things are privacy Because I don't want anyone to know what and how much gold or silver I'm hoping to purchase or where I am going to store it at. Thanks for everything. You Are the Best gold and silver Dealership I have seen in awhile and I trust everything I am reading is real and true.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I enjoy reading about gold and all of its advantages. Orion Metal Exchange makes it so easy... I will always listen to their opinions and advice before buying or purchasing gold or silver. And they are usually spot on with the outlook and forecasting for these metals. Gold and Silver are the future for my retirement investing and Orion will lead the way. Thank you Orion.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

This was my first experience buying gold or silver. The agent was very helpful explaining what was involved and which would be best for a first purchase according to the amount of money I wanted to spend at this time. It took a little longer than I thought it would but it arrived without any problem.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

They provided me with very knowledgeable answers to my questions about my interest in purchasing gold as an investment. They truly seem to be a company who cares and is interested in satisfied customers. I'm also was pleased that the information was provided in a easy to understand way. Thanks for your time.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I would have to say my experience with this company was nothing short of excellent! Their knowledge of precious metals are second to none, and their customer service is absolutely exemplary. Without a doubt I'll be doing business in the future with them! Not to mention their prompt service in shipping, fast response when inquiring about their merchandise. I would recommend them to family and friends for all precious metal investments.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I was amazed at the respect and professionalism the representative demonstrated, during our initial call. He presented the company favorably through his mannerism, advice and the additional material was delivered promptly and helpful. Since the material have been delivered and I had the chance to review, there is so much to learn about precious metals. It was a great to hear that I can call and speak in more details when the time comes to purchase.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

This company knows precious metals and how to get you more value for your money. Their customer service is very knowledgeable and treats you with kindness and respect. They get to know you and your needs and recommend what would be best for you and your investments. Great company! Glad to do business with them!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I was looking for a certain gold coin but I couldn't find it at any coin dealers or at other exchanges. I found the coins I was looking for on the Orion website and the price was reasonable and were plentiful. Their associates were very knowledgeable and helpful with my needs.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I'm looking forward to becoming a customer of Orion Metal Exchange! I know that I will get their best deals!! They will provide me with great, quality pieces. I know that their prices will not be beaten by any other companies! I've been buying for years and look forward to starting with OME!!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I was able to talk with a very knowledgeable person. He told me some of my options and why it would be good to invest in gold. I told him I am very interested to buy from a company that is well known. He then told me about the company. I was very pleased with the information I got.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I had some questions about what to buy and what not to buy. The person I spoke with was very knowledgeable in what type of what to buy. I learned a lot from that person. I am definitely going to do what they told me to do. Felt good after my phone call. Thank you for all your help.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I have been researching gold and silver, to start building a portfolio, Orion Metal Exchange has been the one company that has the most info so far, As I comb through reviews of precious metal firms, Orion is always at the top with the most positive feedback. Also a friend whom is a investor has given a good nod towards Orion so my decision making process will be less stressful.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Sadly I found out I need a nest egg. I'm on a fixed income and need a hedge against the future. I was impressed by the gentleman I spoke with. I came away feeling relieved I had taken the first step. He was also obviously interested in answering my concerns. I will be doing business with them for years to come.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Very informative. I was treated like a human being. The customer service was very good. I have recommended Orion Metal Exchange to my family & friends. It was nice to get some helpful information when I needed it the most. I hope some day soon I can start with them.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

It wasn’t a bad experience. I spoke with the representative and he later sent me a ebook of the gold and silver Orion had to offer. He could have been a little more informative with the telephone call though, when I called because I wasn't as educated with the metals as he was and he let me know that.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I received a few follow up calls and was pleased with the experience every time. Typical follow up calls I've received involve a follow up sales pitch as well. These calls were more genuine and I received a little bit more information during every call. I would recommend them to a friend.

Orion Metal Exchange Company Information