It's that easy Request Information
4.63/5
Based on 24 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to invest in precious metals? Orion Metal Exchange has 50 years of experience in this industry and is ready to help you find the best option when it comes to precious metals. Whether you are looking to liquidate, acquire or just receive financial market updates, our experienced team member will be ready to assist you. Contact us today to learn more about our services and process!

24 Orion Metal Exchange Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I've only just begun to learn of the ins and outs of investing with precious metals. I'm still eager to learn about Gold IRAs, and am looking forward to finding out more about that! That is awesome. THANKS!

Get expert buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

Well I love this site because it's safe easy to order and very Friendly customer service. I'm glad things are privacy Because I don't want anyone to know what and how much gold or silver I'm hoping to purchase or where I am going to store it at. Thanks for everything. You Are the Best gold and silver Dealership I have seen in awhile and I trust everything I am reading is real and true.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I enjoy reading about gold and all of its advantages. Orion Metal Exchange makes it so easy... I will always listen to their opinions and advice before buying or purchasing gold or silver. And they are usually spot on with the outlook and forecasting for these metals. Gold and Silver are the future for my retirement investing and Orion will lead the way. Thank you Orion.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

This was my first experience buying gold or silver. The agent was very helpful explaining what was involved and which would be best for a first purchase according to the amount of money I wanted to spend at this time. It took a little longer than I thought it would but it arrived without any problem.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

They provided me with very knowledgeable answers to my questions about my interest in purchasing gold as an investment. They truly seem to be a company who cares and is interested in satisfied customers. I'm also was pleased that the information was provided in a easy to understand way. Thanks for your time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Orion Metal Exchange?

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I would have to say my experience with this company was nothing short of excellent! Their knowledge of precious metals are second to none, and their customer service is absolutely exemplary. Without a doubt I'll be doing business in the future with them! Not to mention their prompt service in shipping, fast response when inquiring about their merchandise. I would recommend them to family and friends for all precious metal investments.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I was amazed at the respect and professionalism the representative demonstrated, during our initial call. He presented the company favorably through his mannerism, advice and the additional material was delivered promptly and helpful. Since the material have been delivered and I had the chance to review, there is so much to learn about precious metals. It was a great to hear that I can call and speak in more details when the time comes to purchase.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

This company knows precious metals and how to get you more value for your money. Their customer service is very knowledgeable and treats you with kindness and respect. They get to know you and your needs and recommend what would be best for you and your investments. Great company! Glad to do business with them!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I was looking for a certain gold coin but I couldn't find it at any coin dealers or at other exchanges. I found the coins I was looking for on the Orion website and the price was reasonable and were plentiful. Their associates were very knowledgeable and helpful with my needs.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I'm looking forward to becoming a customer of Orion Metal Exchange! I know that I will get their best deals!! They will provide me with great, quality pieces. I know that their prices will not be beaten by any other companies! I've been buying for years and look forward to starting with OME!!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I was able to talk with a very knowledgeable person. He told me some of my options and why it would be good to invest in gold. I told him I am very interested to buy from a company that is well known. He then told me about the company. I was very pleased with the information I got.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I had some questions about what to buy and what not to buy. The person I spoke with was very knowledgeable in what type of what to buy. I learned a lot from that person. I am definitely going to do what they told me to do. Felt good after my phone call. Thank you for all your help.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I have been researching gold and silver, to start building a portfolio, Orion Metal Exchange has been the one company that has the most info so far, As I comb through reviews of precious metal firms, Orion is always at the top with the most positive feedback. Also a friend whom is a investor has given a good nod towards Orion so my decision making process will be less stressful.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Sadly I found out I need a nest egg. I'm on a fixed income and need a hedge against the future. I was impressed by the gentleman I spoke with. I came away feeling relieved I had taken the first step. He was also obviously interested in answering my concerns. I will be doing business with them for years to come.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Very informative. I was treated like a human being. The customer service was very good. I have recommended Orion Metal Exchange to my family & friends. It was nice to get some helpful information when I needed it the most. I hope some day soon I can start with them.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

It wasn’t a bad experience. I spoke with the representative and he later sent me a ebook of the gold and silver Orion had to offer. He could have been a little more informative with the telephone call though, when I called because I wasn't as educated with the metals as he was and he let me know that.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I received a few follow up calls and was pleased with the experience every time. Typical follow up calls I've received involve a follow up sales pitch as well. These calls were more genuine and I received a little bit more information during every call. I would recommend them to a friend.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I wanted to know any prospects on buying metals and Google directly took me to Orion Exchange. I got a call from the CSR explaining the process and got a brochure in my email. The only thing is I would have to have some heavy amount in order to start doing metal transactions. I believe once I got enough money I will definitely do business with Orion Metal Exchange.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Delivery was quick, exactly what I wanted. Sales representative called me about other products particularly numismatic items. Despite being told 5+ times I had all the numismatic items I wanted and was only interested in bullion, he wouldn't stop calling. Finally had to get directly blunt and say "don't call again." I realize he was working on commission, and I enjoyed talking about numismatic coins, but I wasn't a buyer until they reached bullion price.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

The personnel at Orion Metal Exchange are very professional and handle precious metal transactions promptly. They are very knowledgeable about precious metals. I will not allow anyone else to handle my precious metal transactions. I have known the principal owners of Orion Metal Exchange for many years and trust them completely.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Have been very interested in precious metals. However, I have very little knowledge on the subject. Response time was extremely quick and very informative! Would love to hear more about the business! The representative was very knowledgeable and answered questions without making me feel totally ignorant of the whole thing. Would appreciate all of the info available.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

Good, Accurate Information, Friendly rep, very good overall experience. Answered my questions without hesitation and made sure I understood the information he provided. Seemed to be interested in my thoughts and made sure I was comfortable with the conversation. The rep help navigate me through all the details, the best way to look at investments and the difference between certain types of investing. I learned a lot from the call and it made me feel comfortable that I now had some knowledge about investing and had someone there that was willing and ready to help me along the way.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

Orion is the only company that I will work with for my precious metals needs. They are extremely knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make the process easy. My account rep took the time to make sure I understood everything and make me feel comfortable. I highly recommend Orion Metal Exchange.

Orion Metal Exchange Company Information