It's that easy Request Information
4.89/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Are you looking to invest in precious metals? Orion Metal Exchange has 50 years of experience in this industry and is ready to help you find the best option when it comes to precious metals. Whether you are looking to liquidate, acquire or just receive financial market updates, our experienced team member will be ready to assist you. Contact us today to learn more about our services and process!

70 Orion Metal Exchange Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

In the beginning of my quest to invest I was skeptical on to how to invest my hard earned monies. I am a neophyte when it comes to investing in precious metals however due to Jacob ** guidance and advice I now know I’m in the right place to invest towards my future and legacy! Thank you Jacob for this opportunity!

Get expert buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

Truly an amazing experience! Very difficult to say about other sales organizations! Class act with knowledge and know how of the industry. Orion has earned a client for life! Did my research and this was the best and perfect choice! I will for sure send friends and family to Orion.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Jacob has been great and very responsive!! Needless to say, I need plenty of educating when it comes to precious metals. I have been a customer for a number of years and plan to remain a customer for years to come. Thanks for your help Jacob. I know you've got me back.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Working with Jacob ** at Orion Metal Exchange and his staff has been a professional, informative and pleasant experience. They took time and effort to assure my confidence with this decision. I will recommend this company to others looking to invest in bullion and I look for a very profitable return on my investment.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I worked directly with Mike who walked me through the process of making my first silver purchase. I had not purchased anything like this but have been watching the market and felt it was a good time to purchase. Mike was professional and made the purchase simple and easy. I would prefer to have my package overnighted because of my bank wire, but it did arrive as promised. I am considering making another purchase and will be using Orion again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Orion Metal Exchange?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Extremely satisfied with Orion's level of excellent service and their knowledge of the precious metals market. I was able to ascertain all of the information to my questions in detail allowing me to achieve my desired results in expanding my portfolio. I am delight to have Orion for all of my precious metals investment holdings.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I became interested in buying Gold & Silver last year (2018), finding Orion Metals online. I spoke with Josh **. Indicated to him that I had never purchased Metals before, he explained the procedure in a way that was clear to me. I then made a purchase. With his help, the transaction was effortless on my part, and in a timely manner. I am very satisfied with my experience Josh and Orion Metal Exchange, I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy precious metals.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I knew hardly anything about this industry before working with Orion. I spoke to various companies and many felt too salesy but these guys patiently helped me understand the process step by step, answered my questions, provided options for both my retirement and personal accounts and made me comfortable in my ultimate purchase. I am pleased that I was able to diversify my investment portfolio for my future well being and know that I always have a trusted advisor to call upon with any question that I might have!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I was very happy with Michael ** and the way he handled my silver purchase. In the future I plan to purchase more and will buy it at Orion. Everything was explained to me and was very happy with the service and the product I received.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the product. The IRA manager Griselda was an awesome help with my needs and very attentive to my situation. I am going to recommend Orion to anyone that asks. My account manager has changed twice but I remain very satisfied. The team at Orion is highly skilled and very capable in their jobs.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I have been thinking of a good way to diversify my investments. Jacob was very helpful in explaining the why and how of what I wanted. It was an area that was very unfamiliar to a lot of us. He gave me confidence that I would not lose out on my investment.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I recommend Orion Metal Exchange to anyone looking to purchase and gain an understand of precious metals and the PM market. Jacob and the Orion team are highly knowledgeable and willing to take the time to make sure customers are well educated and comfortable with their investment decision. Utmost honesty and integrity. Highly recommend them!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Being a novice investing in precious metals, I turned to Orion Metals after a bad experience with a competitive dealer. I have had many questions and Jacob has been most knowledgeable and patient in explaining thoroughly. He has bent over backwards to help me undo the unsatisfactory investment. He's suggested ways to improve my prospects and I feel he sincerely wants me to be successful. I would certainly recommend him.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

As a first time buyer of precious metals I had little knowledge of the market prior to working with Orion Metal Exchange. A friend referred me to Jacob who was very insightful, explained everything to me thoroughly and answered all my questions. I feel confident in my silver investment and will absolutely be returning for future purchases. I always appreciate the follow up calls and market update emails as well. Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I open a IRA account six months ago with Orion Precious Metal Inc. In my opinion, I am very happy and great to work with Mr. Jacob **. He has been a professional helping me and always to shown the very good knowledgeable for the line of precious metals. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Meeting Jacob on a phone call initiated by a referral from someone I know and trust (otherwise the call to Jacob would've never been made) was not only a great pleasure, but it was educational and hugely comforting, as it took a heavy burden off my mind! As I expressed my investment goals, Jacob listened and then gave me his professional insight with numerous options tailored to meeting my needs. A good listener and an unbelievable resource of important information reinforced my decision to invest in precious metals with Orion Metal Exchange, Inc. Important to note is that this took place over several days, with never any sense of being pressured to invest. I spoke with several other commodities exchanges, two of which I had prior dealings, and only Jacob and his team seemed to have a sincere interest in who I was and what my needs were.

After research, I decided to move forward with a couple of Jacob's suggested products, at which time I had the pleasure of being introduced to Griselda, who gave steller service as a member of Jacob's "administrative" team, always professional, enthusiastic, and helpful beyond any of my expectations. To this day, I continue to hear from Jacob on the current commodities and economic climate, and I feel like a member of the Orion family as our relationship remains dynamic and reciprocal. Based on a highly positive experience to date, I have no reservations about recommending anyone to Jacob and Orion Metal Exchange!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I couldn’t be more pleased with Orion Metal Exchange! I am very very satisfied doing business with them thus far. I especially appreciate Jacob **, Senior Partner who did an outstanding job of explaining the ins and outs of commodities market today and supporting his information with solid third party documentation. I also enjoyed and appreciated the professional yet friendly support and communication I had with Griselda who helped me with all aspects of completing my 401k transfer. Jacob also does an excellent job at making himself available to his clients even after the transaction. I have so much confidence in Jacob and his team/Orion that I have since referred both my brother and my BFF who have subsequently done business with them. I am comfortable with my decision to invest with Orion and will continue to refer.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Excellent all around! Jacob ** especially keeps me up to date & answers all my questions in both a professional & polite personal way. He works very well with Griselda ** who handles all my money transfers in a accurate and timely manner. Very nice folks working for an outstanding company.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I’m very satisfied with the service and experience so far. I have learned a lot from Jacob about owning physicals silver versus i-shares of silver. Fully trust his word and knowledge that he will watch out for our investments. I appreciate working with Jacob. He is always there to answer all my questions when I have them or if he’s busy he will always return my phone calls.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I transferred retirement savings into precious metals. I am very very happy with the returns that I am making on my investment. The returns on bonds and other IRA investments has greatly reduced in the past few years. I would highly recommend precious metals for anyone saving for retirement. And the best place to purchase is Orion Metals.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I was looking for a company to invest in gold and silver in my IRA and Orion Metals fulfilled all of my expectations. Jacob has helped me in many ways even moving my money into excellent proof coins. I hope my money grows beyond my expectations. I was looking for a great way to invest in gold with an IRA. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

Welcome all the emails. William was a great help. I was a first time precious metal investor. I had a lot of questions about investing in precious metals. William was professional, and he answered all my questions. I am satisfied with the service I receive. I would recommend Orion Metal Exchange to anyone.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I have been Very pleased with my relationship with Orion Metals. Michael has very been attentive. I would like to do some more trading. Looking forward to making profits. As the value of metals increases in the future. Orion Metals is a company of the Future. That will be there for you. Keep up the good work. Public relationships with your customers.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I'm very pleased with everyone at Orion's metal exchange especially Jacob and Griselda. Thank you guys very much for helping me. You make me feel secure on my investment in my future. I know we're going to work good together. Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you guys.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Working with Orion Metal Exchange has been a great experience. I have worked with Jacob ** for many years and find him to be very professional, honest and trustworthy. He contacts me on a regular basis letting me know how my account is doing. I could not be happier with Orion Metal Exchange and am extremely fortunate to have Jacob as my investment specialist.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I have an overall poor impression from my personal phone call with CEO/Owner Jacob Blalock many weeks ago when I called him to attempt to put an end to the repeated messages he consistently left me. I chose not to do business with this company based on how he handled himself and spoke to me over the phone. He and he alone turned me off to his company and that is why I would not recommend Orion Metal Exchange.

Orion Metal Exchange response

This reviewer is not a client.This reviewer has repeatedly placed fictitious and misleading reviews on several different review sites. This reviewer has used different aliases in an effort to mislead and detour investors from contacting Orion Metal Exchange. This reviewer has been served a cease and desist.Our legal team is currently conducting an investigation, upon completion, Orion Metal Exchange intends to fully enforce legal action as the law permits. Our clients know that we put customer service and satisfaction first. Give Orion Metal Exchange a call. We are here to help you.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

My wife and I are very pleased with the customer service we have received from Jacob. He was not only very knowledgeable, but also very kind and understanding. We appreciate the fact that he was professional. We placed an order after just a few calls. We are looking forward to seeing a good return on my investment.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I have been interested in getting into gold and silver for years and Jacob ** made it easy. All of my interactions with Jacob over the years has been pleasant and professional. Jacob is very informative about historical trends and what is happening today. I would highly recommend Jacob and Orion Metal.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I have been dealing with Orion now about two years. And I have also dealt with the much larger, and nationally known firms. I wish that I had known about Orion sooner. By far they are the best, easiest to deal with and would highly recommend to anyone. This says it all.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

My experience with Orion has been excellent. Jacob ** has always responded to any concerns or inquiries I have had right away. I feel that he wishes me to prosper and is doing an excellent job. I have recommended him to a friend and would continue to recommend him in the future.

Orion Metal Exchange Company Information