2. Finance
  3. Personal Loans
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.43/5

OppLoans is one of the highest-rated online lenders and service providers in the industry. With fast funding, total transparency and unmatched customer service, OppLoans provides non-prime borrowers a reliable source of short-term funding.

OppLoans Reviews

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

When I need Funds it was available quick, and in one day the funds was in my account the next day great service. I would tell all my friend about your great service! I'm requesting another Loan as we speak. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

When in a bind OppLoans is a lifesaver. They are fast, everything done online, and they have the best rates. They give large amounts for not that much per paycheck. Thanks to them they even allowed me to refinance my current loan to get another one.

Original review: July 8, 2019

I honestly think these guys are last of honest companies around. They are very good rates and no hassle. I tell everyone I know that you won't find a better company to get loan. I appreciate them so much and Great Job they do and trust me I looked at all that's out there. No one comes close. Thanks so much OppLoans.

Original review: July 8, 2019

OppLoans is one of the best!!!! They work with you and it is so easy! I have been dealing with them for at least 3 Years. I also love how after at least three months, they give you a chance to refinance if you want to! They are great and very reasonable.

Original review: July 8, 2019

It's always a pleasure dealing with Opploans. Great customer service. Fast response. You're treated with great respect. Everyone is on the same page. I recommend them to everyone. Straight up people. Wonderful experience getting a loan. Great atmosphere. Makes you feel so comfortable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OppLoans?

Original review: July 8, 2019

This is second time I have used Opploans in emergency. I highly recommend for those of us that need cash for emergencies and have limited alternatives due to to credit score. I'm very impressed. Thank you! I would definitely recommend this kind of loan for desperate situations.

Original review: July 8, 2019

Opploans is amazing. They got me approved fast and, they got me the money I needed the next business day. The payments are easy to manage and their service is great. You should definitely check them out!

Original review: July 8, 2019

OppLoans came through fast when I needed it. My car broke down & my savings was exhausted leaving me with no way to repair my transmission. It was an easy process & a quick decision. I will now be able to get the repairs I need & driveable again.

Original review: July 6, 2019

When you need help you can get it to solve an issue. Second time and easy to pay off early. Straightforward arrangement and interest charge. No hidden fees that I have seen and you feel that you are treated well. Thanks.

Original review: July 6, 2019

I have been in financial need a couple of times and no lender has been as fast, effective and diligent as OppLoans. I highly recommend it. From a working class man. I actually thought it was not real, but it is real. Again, thank you!

OppLoans Company Information