2. Finance
  3. Personal Loans
Accredited Partner

Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.80/5

OppLoans is one of the highest-rated online lenders and service providers in the industry. With fast funding, total transparency and unmatched customer service, OppLoans provides non-prime borrowers a reliable source of short-term funding.

OppLoans Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OppLoans?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about OppLoans?

Original review: July 8, 2019

OppLoans is one of the best!!!! They work with you and it is so easy! I have been dealing with them for at least 3 Years. I also love how after at least three months, they give you a chance to refinance if you want to! They are great and very reasonable.

Original review: July 8, 2019

It's always a pleasure dealing with Opploans. Great customer service. Fast response. You're treated with great respect. Everyone is on the same page. I recommend them to everyone. Straight up people. Wonderful experience getting a loan. Great atmosphere. Makes you feel so comfortable.

Original review: July 8, 2019

This is second time I have used Opploans in emergency. I highly recommend for those of us that need cash for emergencies and have limited alternatives due to to credit score. I'm very impressed. Thank you! I would definitely recommend this kind of loan for desperate situations.

Original review: July 8, 2019

Opploans is amazing. They got me approved fast and, they got me the money I needed the next business day. The payments are easy to manage and their service is great. You should definitely check them out!

Original review: July 8, 2019

OppLoans came through fast when I needed it. My car broke down & my savings was exhausted leaving me with no way to repair my transmission. It was an easy process & a quick decision. I will now be able to get the repairs I need & driveable again.

Original review: July 6, 2019

When you need help you can get it to solve an issue. Second time and easy to pay off early. Straightforward arrangement and interest charge. No hidden fees that I have seen and you feel that you are treated well. Thanks.

Original review: July 6, 2019

I have been in financial need a couple of times and no lender has been as fast, effective and diligent as OppLoans. I highly recommend it. From a working class man. I actually thought it was not real, but it is real. Again, thank you!

Original review: July 5, 2019

Great Job making this easy. I blew through the app in ten minutes then waited then waited again then waited again and boom money in hand. Awesome job guys. Thank you very much. Wow. Awesome. Great. Fun. Need more time. It was awesome.

Original review: July 5, 2019

Outstanding Service! The best most convenient loan available. They are fair and honest and help throughout the process. They almost do application for you. There is no better loan company out there. I looked for days... this one is the real deal.

Original review: July 5, 2019

This company is very trustworthy, the process is simple and secure. You are notified very quickly of approval and the customer service is excellent. There is no penalty for paying back early. Funds are available the next business day which was very convenient for my emergency situation.

OppLoans Company Information