4.90/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

OppLoans is one of the highest-rated online lenders and service providers in the industry. With fast funding, total transparency and unmatched customer service, OppLoans provides non-prime borrowers a reliable source of short-term funding.

OppLoans Reviews

Original review: July 8, 2019

Opploans is amazing. They got me approved fast and, they got me the money I needed the next business day. The payments are easy to manage and their service is great. You should definitely check them out!

Original review: July 8, 2019

OppLoans came through fast when I needed it. My car broke down & my savings was exhausted leaving me with no way to repair my transmission. It was an easy process & a quick decision. I will now be able to get the repairs I need & driveable again.

Original review: July 6, 2019

When you need help you can get it to solve an issue. Second time and easy to pay off early. Straightforward arrangement and interest charge. No hidden fees that I have seen and you feel that you are treated well. Thanks.

Original review: July 6, 2019

I have been in financial need a couple of times and no lender has been as fast, effective and diligent as OppLoans. I highly recommend it. From a working class man. I actually thought it was not real, but it is real. Again, thank you!

Original review: July 5, 2019

Great Job making this easy. I blew through the app in ten minutes then waited then waited again then waited again and boom money in hand. Awesome job guys. Thank you very much. Wow. Awesome. Great. Fun. Need more time. It was awesome.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OppLoans?

Original review: July 5, 2019

Outstanding Service! The best most convenient loan available. They are fair and honest and help throughout the process. They almost do application for you. There is no better loan company out there. I looked for days... this one is the real deal.

Original review: July 5, 2019

This company is very trustworthy, the process is simple and secure. You are notified very quickly of approval and the customer service is excellent. There is no penalty for paying back early. Funds are available the next business day which was very convenient for my emergency situation.

Original review: July 4, 2019

My transaction was smooth. I was able to do everything online and I didn't have to wait a full day for a response. When I submitted my application the system told me I would receive a response within 24 hours and I did I needed a correction to my record and it was issued without a problem. I am grateful to OppLoans for giving me a chance just show my credit worthiness.

Original review: July 4, 2019

The company was very professional, dependable, and work very fast to get me approved for 1,000. They are highly recommend by me because I was in need of of this loan very badly and they came through for me when all others denied me!!

Original review: July 3, 2019

The day I got approved for a $800 was the best day of my line. Since then I have refinance my loan 4 times and my credit line is at $1000 now. Really helped me out of a sticky sticky situation. Thank you!

OppLoans Company Information