2. Finance
  3. Personal Loans
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.83/5

OppLoans is one of the highest-rated online lenders and service providers in the industry. With fast funding, total transparency and unmatched customer service, OppLoans provides non-prime borrowers a reliable source of short-term funding.

OppLoans Reviews

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

No hassle loan in minutes...seriously! I wasn't sure about the loan period and was able to call and speak to a representative right away who explained the entire process to me prior to me signing my contract. The entire process took 25-30 minutes. From application to approval. Money in the bank the next morning when I woke up because my bank only processes transactions at midnight. I checked the BBB for negative feedback and the good far outweighed the bad and I spoke with them about the issues I read about and found out some valuable information about how to navigate their system. Thanks for the loan and I'm sure I won't have any problems with this company.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 12, 2019

My time with OppLoans is pretty good and I can see myself coming to them again in the future. I got my loan pretty and quick and the terms of the agreement were reasonable. However there are some things I would like to see improved. First off, there's a point where it asks you to log in to your bank using your online credentials and answering security questions. I thought it was sketchy at first but it's they are able to access and deposit the funds into the account. If there could be something that explains this during the process, that'd be better.

Lastly, when I was applying for the loan, I went through LendingTree and LendingTree gave me an offer of $500 but when I went through OppLoans they said I was *eligible* up to $1400 so the system tried to give me $1400 and wouldn't let me choose or change the amount. I had to talk with a representative to get it resolved. Good thing I did, otherwise I'd have too much and would be paying too much per month. If those two things can be fixed and improved upon, I believe the experience would be much better for everyone involved.

Original review: June 27, 2019

I’ve been to a few places for loans here lately and been looking online for my best decision and it was this one. I was finally able to get close to the amount I was needing. All the other places were going off my credit which was making it tough for me cause I only have 515 on my credit karma. But since I already own a house they were willing to work with me more on getting a bigger amount than all the other places offered. The staff were really nice and kept in touch with me during the whole process (which was all done through the phone and online) which I found was awesome cause I didn’t have to leave my house and bring a bunch of mail and pay stubs with me. I HIGHLY recommend this place for anyone needing a loan especially if your struggling to get the amount you need out of other places. Thank y’all so much for working with me. I’ll definitely be back.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I was needing a loan to help with part of my moving expenses. After a grueling 2 weeks with another loan company, who asked for W2's, paystubs and utility statements, I was denied anyways. It was so frustrating! But, I heard of OppLoans and read great reviews and I was approved within 3 days and received the money the following day. I was even granted more than what I was asking for at an affordable monthly payment. Everyone was super friendly and I am grateful that OppLoans took a chance on me and this loan will help tremendously. Thank you!

Original review: May 29, 2019

I applied for a loan on a Saturday on a holiday weekend and was approved before the end of the day Saturday. Opp Loans sent me Emails before 5 oclock Saturday afternoon congratulating me for the approval of the loan as well as telling me when I should expect to receive the funds direct deposited in my account. A copy of the contract outlining the interest, the loan principal and payments was also included in the email. I give Opp Loans a thumbs up. They're a 1st class act. I've already referred two of my friends to Opp Loans. So far I give them 5 stars. I hope my experience continues positive with Opp Loans.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OppLoans?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

I had previously given this company a good rating as had 2 loans prior. I paid them off in full and never skipped a payment. I paid a large amount of money to include the 159% interest rate over the life of the loans. My credit and employment has not changed from the time of first loan until now. When I tried to re-apply this month for a smaller amount the previously borrowed in the past I was declined. I called to find out why and was not told a reason. After paying so much money to a company and receiving emails stating I was a VIP customer then to be rejected is poor customer service and would not refer anyone to this loan company.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

I applied for a loan on 12/16/19 for a auto repair job. I get asked for increasing documentation each day until Wednesday 12/18/19. I was under the impression it took 24hrs, but on the phone was told it could take up to 72hrs. Ok, I thought, 5 days to get a loan. Friday 12/20/19 I get a email to contact them, I get asked to sign the contract and ill receive a call about some crap called a bank call verification, after already having other amounts of creepy personal information. I get no call Friday so I call Saturday, and they say they only do bank calls on the week day. I call today 12/23/19 to let them know when the bank closes and I've been waiting a week to get this done. 6pm now, the bank is closed, it will now be 12/24/19 Christmas Eve and I'm still waiting to be approved by some crap called a bank call. The rates are good, but if your life depended on this loan, OppLoans would probably let you die. Only apply if you can wait through their goofy process.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

When I need Funds it was available quick, and in one day the funds was in my account the next day great service. I would tell all my friend about your great service! I'm requesting another Loan as we speak. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

When in a bind OppLoans is a lifesaver. They are fast, everything done online, and they have the best rates. They give large amounts for not that much per paycheck. Thanks to them they even allowed me to refinance my current loan to get another one.

Original review: July 8, 2019

I honestly think these guys are last of honest companies around. They are very good rates and no hassle. I tell everyone I know that you won't find a better company to get loan. I appreciate them so much and Great Job they do and trust me I looked at all that's out there. No one comes close. Thanks so much OppLoans.

OppLoans Company Information