Oasis Legal Finance
3.59/5

Looking for a mortgage lender?

Oasis Legal Finance

Looking for a mortgage lender?

Oasis Legal Finance Reviews

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

I came to Oasis because I was about to lose my place to live! I was in dying need and received a five day notice with no options at all! Finally I called my lawyer and they recommended me to get an Oasis loan. I called and within six hours I had my money! I just had to request more and it was a success and I can’t express how appreciative I am that there are services out here like this! I hurt my back and had two surgeries and have been disabled and can’t work... I just recently lost benefits and this was my only resort! Thank you again!!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

They helped me. I am so happy when I received the mo money in my time of need. I loved how much they really were there for me when I needed them. The money came in handy at a time when my hours were being cut really bad. Thanks a lot Oasis.

Get expert buying tips about Pre-Settlement Funding delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I needed some help paying bills while I was going through a legal situation and they came through for me and they really helped me in my time of need. They got back to me in a couple hours and by the next morning I had my payment in my account it was very easy for me to do and I had great customer service.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

Submitted my application. Was approved and received funds within 24hrs. Oasis has been very helpful in my time of need and ik I may need them again and ik I can count on them. I recommend Oasis Financial for all advances on settlements. Don’t let bill pile up. Hit Oasis up.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

After reading so many negative reviews, I felt that I needed to post my own regarding Oasis Financial! I have been dealing with this company over the last 2 years, and I have nothing but good things to say about this company! There are pros and there are cons to using a financial service of any kind, and sometimes approval takes a little longer than other times. However, they have always oh, and I do mean always met my expectations or more! They are professional, helpful and a godsend!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oasis Financial?

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

It help a little with bills and stuff. I still can use extra tho but it still help out a little. I wonder if they give extra loans because I can use an extra 1000 to cover the rest. This injury really have me mess up.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

Excellent and fast service. I had spoken to several other companies but the response was horrible. Oasis took interested in me and resolved my problem in 2 days. They contacted my lawyer and kept in contact with me. I received my money exactly when they said

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

All I can say they made it easy and painless to get help. I wish more companies would be so great at taking care of people that need help. They are definitely a 5 star company with great customer service. Thanks for everything.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I'm pretty much going back to work sick and injured. Honestly wish I had went with another company. I'm in same situation loan did very little to help. I would not recommend them to anyone. If you can't help people properly, why operate at all. Life goes on, but like most companies they only care about profit. Very disappointed and depressed!!!!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

When I first received the loan amount over the phone I thought I'd be okay, facing being homeless without it. Well after they finished with fees etc... It was less than I first asked for. When requested an additional 300 to secure housing they denied me too soon. Well I am now homeless and the whole loan was a waste... without 1st month and security deposit. No home, having to use the funds elsewhere housed me a few nights in a motel, But it goes fast that way. So thank you for the approval and a warm bed a few nights. Now I don't know where to turn for anything. Just give up.

Oasis Financial expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Recognized as one of the top legal funding businesses, Oasis Legal Finance is a national structured settlement and pre-settlement funding company has an overall philosophy that guides them in all their interactions. The first is to help claimants deal with financial instability to gain control of their lives once more, then be trustworthy and open so clients can make an educated decision, and finally to remember the client’s dignity so discussions can be respectful and built on understanding.

• Types of claims covered: Oasis Legal Finance funds personal injury cases, such as auto accidents, worker’s comp and premises negligence.

• Cash advance amount: Generally, you can get financed between $500-$100,000; however, your case’s strength may allow you to receive more.

• Timeline: On average, the approval process takes 48 hours and, if approved, you can receive financing the same day.

• Best for: This company is best if you are looking for a meticulous, direct firm specifically geared for pre-settlement funding.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs