Oasis Legal Finance

Compare Structured Settlement

Research top Structured Settlement recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Im extremely happy with service I received from the company. I recommend this place because they have great staff and want to help you to find the best. The purchase price was on point. Nothing less nothing more. Just right for the price and Im happy in the end of the day with the service. Great discounts here. I save money going there. It would probably cost much more if I went somewhere else for the service and I thank them for helping out. Additional fees was not that much plus I got a discount so Im set and happy with the whole service and it'll get them props for helping out.

The service is great. I got to say I feel like they take so good of care of you. I was in and out like I don't even know and had everything done I needed. The price is out this world. I looked around and none compared these prices are spot on. So no need to look. The best price is right here so stop looking lol. I receive many discount based on many things. I love this. That is a reason why the price is so good. It good by itself but then it just gets better and better. The fees are so low you ain't got to worry. Trust me the turnover is completely worth it no matter how you look at it. Some may compete but get blew away.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

The company has been recognized by top legal publications and has received numerous awards for its legal funding business.

• Online chat: The company website offers online chat to speak with a representatives immediately.
  • Multi-lingual site: The Oasis website is available in Spanish.
  • High-touch processing system: This one-of-a-kind processing system provides Oasis customers with the fastest service times available.
  • Educational resources: Oasis provides an online video library and blog to help consumers educate themselves on selling their structured payments.
  • Legal experience: Oasis has a very strong background in all of the legal aspects of purchasing structured payments. Consumers can feel confident that Oasis understands the legal implications and can protect consumers from legal pitfalls.
  • Best for Consumers with structured settlements.

Compare Structured Settlement