Oasis Legal Finance
1.57/5

Looking for a mortgage lender?

Oasis Legal Finance

Looking for a mortgage lender?

23 Oasis Legal Finance Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

Hi. I applied for a loan with Oasis Financial referred to them by my attorney. So the first day that I signed up with the loan I immediately received a email stating sign the documents now. Before I signed it stated that I was approved for a loan for 2500. After signing for the documents about ten minutes later I received another email stating that the amount that I was approved for had changed to 1140. Mind you I had already signed for 2500. So I accepted the 1140 because it could help out a little with my financial problem. Get the code to go to Western Union and my name wasn't even correct so I contacted them on behalf of that.

Next it took another hour to receive the new number. Then this is the killing part about it. I only received 1009 dollars out of the 1140 that I signed for. So guess how much I have to pay them back by 08/20. 1790 dollars. So with all that being said if you can wait on your settlement please wait because you will be out of a lot more money if you don't.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

Oasis financial is a fraud, the reviews are bad and the commercial is a joke. All I've gotten from them is hackers utilizing the information I've given them because none of it started until after I first applied in May, now August. The fact that I am dealing with pain and suffering from my accident is no never mind to them or the culprits; they are not there to help, but to rob what dignity left after an accident; it appears everyone want a piece of the pie. Also, to see from the reviews that they charge extreme interest rates, which is not worth it; greed and a sin. But God knows what he's planning for me, much bigger then the waste of expenses Oasis WOULD HAVE cost me.

Thanks for turning me down twice, for $500-$5000, and closing the door. I feel blessed beyond the joy that the attempt any downfall keeps my standing taller and getting better; nerve damage is some getting use to, but Oasis can lose my information - under my feet you stand and back off. Thank you LORD for your guidance and I stand upon the negative impact of the rejection. New season, new me... stop texting me useless information.

Get expert buying tips about Pre-Settlement Funding delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

I called my lawyer whom sent me Oasis for a loan. Well it took three days only for them to send money that can’t be received and when I called I got a bunch of different excuses. They keep saying that they are on a different time zone and the team I need to speak with is not in the so called supervisor, it trash.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I was in an auto accident and sued the auto insurance company of the party responsible. During the healing process I suffered financial hardship. My attorney referred me to Oasis stating that his firm uses them regularly. Over the course of time I borrowed $5,000. When my case settled they wanted $16,517.50 with their interest!!!! I contacted my congressman to help me. Ask your lawyer to place your full settlement in a trust while you fight Oasis and have your council person represent you against them.

Original review: June 12, 2019

My only complaint so far is the rudeness of their customer agents.. Very unprofessional and not very helpful at all. I have to call in several and speak to several different people to get the correct answers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oasis Financial?

Original review: May 3, 2019

Day 1...I apply online. Giving my info and attorney info as they request. I receive a text from Oasis thanking me and telling me to notify attorney. I text back telling them I already had. Day 2...I receive a text telling me that I had been assigned case # blah blah blah asking me to notify attorney. I have?? Day 3...I received text saying they are gathering and reviewing info on my case.

By this time the gig was up and the day 3 text clinched it. I text back "Cancel. I will obtain funding elsewhere". They text back that no further messages will be sent. 50 minutes later they text back saying they can't review my case because they don't have attorney info. What happened to my application? On day 2 didn't they say they were gathering and reviewing information? They text back and want me to call. What? No thanks. On day 3 you're asking for basic info I already sent. Also I want to add that after I contacted this company I received junk email from their affiliates like ARC. An increase in telemarketing calls as well. Something is very wrong with this place. Loss of info...hiding behind text messages like a teenager with a crush on the gym teacher. You would do better going elsewhere.

Original review: April 25, 2019

I was offered a Low $800 and I refused. They called and harassed me every day to force me to take the loan. I refused based on their phone harassment and told them not to call me. You do have a right to refuse. I contacted other structural loans and has been denied based on my refusal to Oasis! I am so happy that I did not accept their offer based on I would had to pay them back! If phone calls to take the loan just Imaging the phone calls to repay.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

As an attorney helping my clients find lawsuit funding I have found Oasis Financial to be among the most expensive. I have tried to steer my clients to Redwood Funding, Global or Momentum as they are more competitive. Clients need to find a company that charges no fees and does not compound the interest.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Oasis is a joke. They offered me 500. Would a double charge to pay back up 1600. Then the same day text me back to let me know they denied me, call back again after received a settlement and they still denied me. Oasis is a joke and I am very glad that they could not assist me. I would not recommend this to anyone the finance charges to pay back or outrageous.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

After reading so many negative reviews, I felt that I needed to post my own regarding Oasis Financial! I have been dealing with this company over the last 2 years, and I have nothing but good things to say about this company! There are pros and there are cons to using a financial service of any kind, and sometimes approval takes a little longer than other times. However, they have always oh, and I do mean always met my expectations or more! They are professional, helpful and a godsend!

Oasis Financial expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Recognized as one of the top legal funding businesses, Oasis Legal Finance is a national structured settlement and pre-settlement funding company has an overall philosophy that guides them in all their interactions. The first is to help claimants deal with financial instability to gain control of their lives once more, then be trustworthy and open so clients can make an educated decision, and finally to remember the client’s dignity so discussions can be respectful and built on understanding.

• Types of claims covered: Oasis Legal Finance funds personal injury cases, such as auto accidents, worker’s comp and premises negligence.

• Cash advance amount: Generally, you can get financed between $500-$100,000; however, your case’s strength may allow you to receive more.

• Timeline: On average, the approval process takes 48 hours and, if approved, you can receive financing the same day.

• Best for: This company is best if you are looking for a meticulous, direct firm specifically geared for pre-settlement funding.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs