Oasis Legal Finance

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experienceDissatisfied with the experienceSatisfied with the experienceHappy with the experienceWould recommend to a friend
Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: Jan. 3, 2018

4 Oasis Legal Finance Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

I borrowed 1000 dollars. In 5 months I had to pay 8000 dollars. This place is a ripoff. The best thing I can do is just wait for your settlement. I know it's hard but it's better than spending your money on interest.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I was in a bad car wreck which enabled me to work. I sought to get a loan to cover some bills. Upon looking I ran across Oasis Financial, called and applied. Was first told I could receive my funds the same day, needless to say it was 6 days later when I would receive any funds. Most representatives want to make sure they are looking out for your best interest, not with Oasis Financial, I dealt with nothing but people who ran the same line to me when all I wanted to do is discuss my loan. I was told I couldn't talk to the accounts manager, they said one person was my case manager, come to find out he was my account manager. Wasn't informed about a near hundred dollar fee would be taken out my money till they got my Western Union tracking number.

Then I'm told I could have asked a woman I spoke to once who told me I was approved for $750 never went into detail about nothing. At this point I'm so lost and confused cause no one made me feel like a valued customer. I understand the amount I agreed to but all I wanted was someone to help me understand how this works, they took almost a week to review my case but couldn't take 5 seconds to let me know about the extra $100 that would come out my money? I've dealt with a lot of companies and this is by far the most unprofessional experience I've ever had. It's so much more to be said but I'm just another customer who needs assistance and Oasis Financial will assist you in hurting you rather than helping.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

Im extremely happy with service I received from the company. I recommend this place because they have great staff and want to help you to find the best. The purchase price was on point. Nothing less nothing more. Just right for the price and Im happy in the end of the day with the service. Great discounts here. I save money going there. It would probably cost much more if I went somewhere else for the service and I thank them for helping out. Additional fees was not that much plus I got a discount so Im set and happy with the whole service and it'll get them props for helping out.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2016

The service is great. I got to say I feel like they take so good of care of you. I was in and out like I don't even know and had everything done I needed. The price is out this world. I looked around and none compared these prices are spot on. So no need to look. The best price is right here so stop looking lol. I receive many discount based on many things. I love this. That is a reason why the price is so good. It good by itself but then it just gets better and better. The fees are so low you ain't got to worry. Trust me the turnover is completely worth it no matter how you look at it. Some may compete but get blew away.

Oasis Financial expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Headquartered in Illinois, Oasis Financial is a national structured settlement company that has been in business since 2002. Oasis has been recognized by top legal publications and has received numerous awards for its legal funding business.

• Online chat: The company website offers online chat to speak with a representatives immediately.

• Accessible for Spanish speakers: The Oasis website is available in Spanish, and you can also chat with or call a Spanish speaking representative for more information.

• Partnered with Western Union: Oasis pays its customers through Western Union, which has over 500,000 agent locations and over 100,000 ATMs around the world. Wherever you are, you can access your money fast.

• Educational resources: Oasis provides an online video library and blog to help consumers educate themselves on selling their structured payments.

• Legal experience: Oasis has a very strong background in all of the legal aspects of purchasing structured payments. Consumers can feel confident that Oasis understands the legal implications and can protect consumers from legal pitfalls.

• Best for: consumers with structured settlements and those who need pre-settlement funding.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

Research Team

Oasis Legal Finance Company Information

Oasis Financial
9525 West Bryn Mawr Avenue, Suite 900

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Let's talk

ConsumerAffairs ranks 562 on Inc. 5000 for 2017

Advertisements on this site are placed and controlled by outside advertising networks. does not evaluate or endorse the products and services advertised. See the FAQ for more information.

The information on our website is general in nature and is not intended as a substitute for competent legal advice. makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information herein provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from the use thereof.