Call toll free
4.99/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Noble Gold is your financial advisor when it comes to retirement planning. At Noble Gold we do things differently. We help you protect your retirement with gold and silver. Join many of our customers who are already protecting their assets and their financial future. No matter what your occupation is, Noble Gold is here to lead you in the right direction. Contact us today, and discover how to protect your wealth, the smart way.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

117 Noble Gold Investments Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 29, 2019

Hope was very knowledgeable and helpful in a unfamiliar area of investment for me. She walked me through every step which, was very simple. All the forms were emailed to me, all I had to do is sign. Once they received my funds Hope called me and helped me choose my metals. I would definitely recommend Noble Gold.

Original review: March 28, 2019

My recent purchase experience with Noble Gold was very successful and informative. Jerrad ** took the time to explain all of my options and the services they offer. My initial purchase went exactly as promised and he followed up to ensure I was completely satisfied. Since then I’ve decided to avail myself of additional services to become more financially secure through a rollover of assets to precious metals which I believe to be more secure than stocks going into the future.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I worked with Hope. She answered all of my questions and guided me into making the purchase that was best for me. I would recommend this company to any of my friends. After our conversation, she sent me the paperwork all pre-filled out. All I had to do is sign the documents. The process could not have gone better. I am very satisfied.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I called many firms before I chose Noble Gold. I made my investment purchase through Noble Gold is because of Joshua's customer service skills. He helped in every way I needed and was never impatient. He is friendly, yet professional and it was a pleasure to work with him. Thank you.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Noble Gold made the rollover of my 401k so easy. Hope helped me choose my metals with confidence. I highly recommend Noble Gold for anyone purchasing gold and silver or any other metals to diversify your portfolio.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: March 21, 2019

You really couldn't ask for a better experience as far as Josh is concerned. He is the ultimate anti-salesman. :) (And that's gotta be the ultimate compliment!) It's really just that simple. Josh is everything you want from someone who is walking you through this process: plainspoken, clear, relational, funny, and down to earth. No b.s. And you know what? Because of that, I'm sold on Noble Gold! Thanks for everything Josh! I look forward to talking with you again down the road. Chris.

Original review: March 11, 2019

It was great speaking with Yale **. He was able to answer my all of our questions, provide direction and take into consideration our financial ability. He further provided relevant examples as to whichever way we choose. There was no pressure. We were later passed over to a selling partner to finish the transaction of our decision.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Hope has been my contact during my time with Noble Gold and she is absolutely wonderful! Professional, but also very engaging and always helpful! It doesn’t matter who answers the call, everyone is so helpful and kind. I would totally recommend Noble Gold to others! Pat **.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I am very satisfied with my experience with Noble Gold. Hope was very helpful an explained everything in a way that made it very understandable. I would recommend Noble Gold to anyone who is looking to invest money wisely.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Hope & Alicia were very helpful throughout The process. I had to roll over another 401 account Into Noble Gold so it took a while to set it up with them. They were with me all the through the process. I personally would like to thank both.

Original review: March 7, 2019

We had a great experience with Hope at Noble Gold. She was extremely helpful in answering all of our questions. She was also very responsive and quick to follow up. I highly recommend working with her, top notch.

Original review: March 6, 2019

We worked with Paul at Noble Gold and he was very informative, easy to talk to and knowledgeable about the product we were buying. We will be buying more in the future. I have recommended Noble Gold to friends and family. Thank you very much.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I must say that my experience with Noble Gold Investments has been, exciting, and pleasant. My first contact with Noble Gold, was made with a phone call for Information. I spoke with a young lady by the name of Hope. I asked questions and she gave me precise informative information. Hope sent several email articles to my computer, so I could research my silver needs. There was absolutely no pressure to buy. I then again made contact with Hope in regards to making a purchase of 3 Trump 2020 coins. Hope once again sent me the website in my email that made my buying experience secure and easy. I was able to use the x22 code for free shipping, The X 22 report is where I found out about Noble Gold and the free shipping offer if I bought 3 or more coins. I want to thank Hope and Noble Gold for my first purchase from them. Five stars for sure...

Original review: March 5, 2019

Hope ** provided excellent service as I opened a traditional IRA to roll over funds to New Direction Trust Co for an investment into silver and gold at Noble Gold. Msg. ** was knowledgeable, professional and polite throughout the arrangements. I really appreciated her support. I will recommend Hope, New Direction and Noble Gold to anyone potentially looking to invest.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I couldn’t be any more pleased with my experience with Noble Gold. Josh and Alicia were amazing. Their knowledge and assistance on getting me on board was thorough and personable. They stayed with me every step of the way. I did a lot of research before starting dialogue with Noble Gold. The one thing that had me look in their direction is my own private vault. Feels empowering. Every question I had they answered and then some. I can’t say enough good about them. Thank you for everything. You guys are the greatest!

Original review: March 2, 2019

Mr. ** was very professional and courteous. He took the time to understand and address all of my questions and concerns. Moreover, Mr. ** explained the entire process concisely and with patience and respect. I look forward to purchasing more products and having Mr. Duncan handle all transactions. I highly recommend Noble Gold as I am a very satisfied customer with both service and metals. Thank you.

Original review: March 1, 2019

My purchase from Noble Gold went very well. The agent that I spoke with was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I Felt very comfortable speaking with this person which made the sale a lot easier for me to make my first Silver and gold investment. Great company And agents that will treat you like family. Thank you Jerrad **.

Original review: March 1, 2019

They are awesome at delivering when placing an order. Let’s take Christmas time for example. I placed my order a few weeks away from Christmas and received the coins a day before I had plans to travel for the holiday. I had back up plans to have the coins delivered till they showed up at my place. Since then I've been ordering almost every month because we they're deliver and are good.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I chose Noble Gold to start a precious metals IRA. My experience with them was excellent. They made the process easy and answered all of my questions. They are knowledgeable and helpful. They contacted me every step of the way. I didn't have to reach out to them on my own except the initial time. I would definitely recommend working with them.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Andrew and Alicia were both very friendly and helpful each time Jerry and I spoke to them. Their assistance was very professional and of high caliber. Both Alicia and Andrew answered our questions and explain things well. This was a pleasant experience for a new customer. Jerry and I appreciate their follow up calls. Thank you to both Andrew and Alicia.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

We had never invested in precious metals before. The referral we received to Noble Gold was a blessing. Hope was patient and professional, explaining the basics and answering all my pesky questions. We will continue to invest as we can with Noble Gold.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

Just want to say big thank you to Andrew & Aleisha for the wonderful experience of switching from my IRA to precious metals...They made it easy & answered all my questions & felt peaceful & confidence to know this was the right move in securing my future...I would recommend Noble Gold to all my friends & family! Thank you again!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I would like to thank Josh **, Craig **, Alicia ** & Clarita ** at Noble Gold, who were all great in explaining & helping me through the process of transferring a self-directed IRA into physical gold. Working with Noble Gold & their affiliate New Direction Trust Co. (especially, Alicia **) was a pleasure & very straightforward. Thanks again.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I have really had a great experience with Noble Gold. Your employee Craig is courteous, knowledgeable and very proficient handling task and keeping the customer well informed at every step of the transaction. I can only hope all your employees meet Craig's standards. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I have never thought about owning a precious metal until I found out about Noble Gold and I couldn't be happier when I was able to roll over my 401k into an IRA to secure very valuable precious metals. Having said that I worked with amazing and friendly account executive Andrew ** who assisted me with complete process from informative education on precious mental and very knowledgeable responses on those questions and concerns that I had since I was a nervous beginner. I can highly recommend Noble Gold and especially Andrew ** and his team doing an outstanding job and putting customers first with respect. Will continue doing business with them. Keep up the Great Work!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

We tried to invest with Noble Gold on Tuesday Feb. 12th. We worked with a kind voice Mr Joshua **. When we were wiring the funds we called Mr ** to confirm our Wiring time and name confirmation. We then did not hear anything back until our Banker called in the Late afternoon to say BOfA had returned the funds saying they did not have our name on file and we were charged $45 return fee. Plus we were out $15 wiring fee! This Mr ** has not contacted us as of today Thursday,14th. It was not meant to be.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Josh ** was very helpful in learning this process. I had a lot of questions and he was always there w/ a reasonable answer. It is good to see that a recommendation that was made on a Youtube video (Truth and Art TV, and Lisa Haven.. I find their commentary interesting) gave a good experience!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Hope did a great job answering my questions and helping me get everything set up. It was a smooth seamless process! Thank you for all the help offered!! I look forward to using Noble Gold for my future gold investments as well!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

My Broker answered all my questions as a first time customer and educated me in the process of performing a direct roll over transfer of a 401k. I will not hesitate to call with questions and am pleased with the experience at Noble Gold.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Yale was very helpful and personable. Represents your company well. So far everything I've experienced with your company is first class and I would recommend Noble Gold to my friends and family if they asked. If the market trends continue, I will contact you again.

Noble Gold Investments Company Information