Call toll free
4.97/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Noble Gold is your financial advisor when it comes to retirement planning. At Noble Gold we do things differently. We help you protect your retirement with gold and silver. Join many of our customers who are already protecting their assets and their financial future. No matter what your occupation is, Noble Gold is here to lead you in the right direction. Contact us today, and discover how to protect your wealth, the smart way.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

Noble Gold Investments Reviews

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

Yale is doing a great job. I had a seamless and great time with my transaction. We went over all of the options and it was easy to get done all the things I had to do to get invested in metals. I would refer my friends and family for sure.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

Joshua ** and Alicia ** were attentive, expert, and professional in assisting us in the transfer of our IRA to Noble Gold, and in helping us get the best value for our money in the purchase of precious metals. Josh exceeded expectations by soliciting advice from his boss, calling me at the end of a long day to help extricate us from a bad situation with another precious metals vendor. Also very helpful in getting us the best value for our money in precious metals. He’s a get ‘er done guy.

Alicia is a sweetheart. She walked us through the transfer process with detailed emails and was patient with us on the phone when we had questions. Both Josh and Alicia are positive, upbeat problem solvers with a good sense of humor to boot. It speaks volumes to me about the culture at Noble Gold and I appreciate it.

If you’re looking for a precious metals IRA vendor, give Noble Gold a call. They are good people who won’t disappoint.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

Transfer of assets from Vanguard to Noble Gold. Jeffrey ** was my contact and made the transfer as smooth and easy as I could have hoped for. He sent me all the required forms and did a follow up with me to assure all the information was captured.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

I worked with Jeff and he helped talk me through all of my questions and concerns. He helped alleviate my fears as well as gave me what I felt was sound advice. After getting everything setup and ready he helped me chose the best things to suit my wants and needs on the most convenient time for me and my family. I am grateful for the assistance and kindness in this endeavor and at this time I feel like it was a great choice. Thank you Jeff and Noble Gold for helping me invest wisely.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

Alicia and Paul were extremely helpful in helping me rollover my old IRA into a Gold and Silver IRA. They helped me with the paperwork and were always a phone call away if I had any questions. It was easy peasy. Thank you Noble Gold!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

I found Noble Gold through X22 reports and found them to again steered me in the correct direction. Noble Gold is an easy way to get started in investing in gold and silver. I may expand to stacking coins, but I have started finding out about gold and silver.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

I worked with Jerrad ** on moving IRA funds into gold/silver. He was efficient, patient, knowledgeable and put me at ease as this was not my wheelhouse so to speak. I would recommend Noble Gold and Jerrad to any of my family and friends without hesitation.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

After listening to a few Podcasts from my favorite digger, I heard one of her sponsors was Noble Gold. I wanted to buy precious metals in the past but didn't know where to start. Paul from Noble Gold was so patient, he explained my options and know I'm the proud owner of an IRA backed by Gold and Silver. Thank you Tracy and Paul.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

My husband and I heard about Noble Gold through Jordan Sather's 'Destroying the Illusion' YouTube channel. We were nervous about making the switch to precious metals, but Alicia and Ben were amazing. Very informative, answered every question we threw at them, were patient, available whenever we needed and very friendly, too, which was important to us. Just a great company with great employees and very high caliber service. I am recommending them to friends and family, but also just wanted to hop on here and let anyone looking for a trustworthy company for precious metals know that Noble Gold is a safe place to be. Very reliable, knowledgeable and will guide you every step of the way until completion.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

Having heard from a number of reliable Patriot media pundits over time, I decided upon Noble Gold. I was not disappointed: Joshua ** was very honest, professional and personable. I would recommend Noble Gold to good people anywhere. I feel like I've invested wisely.

Noble Gold Investments Company Information