Get a Free Quote
  2. Gold IRA Companies
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.98/5

Noble Gold is your financial advisor when it comes to retirement planning. At Noble Gold we do things differently. We help you protect your retirement with gold and silver. Join many of our customers who are already protecting their assets and their financial future. No matter what your occupation is, Noble Gold is here to lead you in the right direction. Contact us today, and discover how to protect your wealth, the smart way.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

Noble Gold Investments Reviews

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Yale has been the consummate professional throughout the process. Every question I asked, he answered. He helped to guide me through the process and told me next steps. I got to know him and it was a pleasure.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

A few weeks ago my 12 yr old Service dog Jacob had a triple surgery. The Veterinary ER said payment for services was due 24 hours after surgery was done. I was in a real bind and needed to cash out some of my investment asap. Noble Gold saved the day! They were compassionate and completely understanding. The transaction was completed and monies were in the bank in time as promised! Baby boy had his triple surgery and came home a day earlier than doctor expected. What a trooper! And, WAY TO GO NOBLE GOLD!!!!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

Dealing with Jerrad ** at Noble Gold was truly a pleasure. There was no pressure and great customer service. I felt he acted in my best interest at all times. I would highly recommend Noble Gold as an honest trustworthy company.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

Moving my current 401k and doing a rollover to gold. Although the experience waiting for my company to do the proper paperwork to do my rollover was time consuming, Paul at Noble Gold, finally called me and told me funds had been transferred. In a short time, I owned gold and silver and felt a rush of excitement and confidence this was the right choice. Noble Gold has been nothing short of professional when I first approached them about this move. Listening to Dave ** has paid off more than just the insight he brings from his shows but now a solid investment strategy. Bill

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

I’ve found the people I talked with to be very knowledgeable & helpful. I knew I wanted to diversify my savings & had invested in gold some time ago but at this time gold was a little too high for me to get back into precious metals. I like silver because the price is good and if I have to liquidate I won’t have to sell almost all my investment at a, maybe not so great a time or price. I talked my opinions over with Hope, silver bullion or semi numismatic. After watching the market for a little longer I decided on the Buffalo Rounds Silver Bullion. I really like that there were no hidden fees or costs besides the wiring fee in the price quoted. From bank wire to receipt of bullion was only 8 days with a weekend & government holiday included in those 8 days. I’m very happy I’m working with Noble Gold.

B. C.

Branson, MO

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

A number of months ago I purchased 2 special presidential coins and received them promptly. After a few months of watching news and research involving precious metals I inquired about the Noble Gold pdf guide and I was immediately contacted by Jeff of Noble Gold. There was no sales pitch or pressure but instead an interest to inform and answer any questions I had. I had an enquiry of a certain proportion and was given a timely estimate of goods. After sitting on this information with the ease and help of Jeff I confidently made a decision to move forward. I am now the proud owner of a couple of precious metal coins. Thanks Jeff and everyone at Noble Gold for your dependability, insight with timeliness and a professional attitude. I definitely look forward to working with you again soon!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

Last month I completed a few 401K Rollovers to Gold/Silver IRA's. Noble Gold was very helpful, and educated me well! Tiffany, my contact, was patient with my endless questions! I was impressed with her expertise and attention to me, even though I wasn't a large account. The team at Noble Gold was very responsive to my calls & emails. They are easy to get a hold of, which is a treat. I would recommend them highly! I will am planning on using them again in the future.

Janine

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I recently Rolled my 401k into a Precious Metals IRA at Noble Gold. I worked with Josh ** & Alicia **, they were absolutely Wonderful to work with! They made a difficult process as easy as possible. If you are considering investing in a Gold or Silver IRA or 401 or other Investment, I would highly Recommend that you contact Josh & Alicia!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

Yale is doing a great job. I had a seamless and great time with my transaction. We went over all of the options and it was easy to get done all the things I had to do to get invested in metals. I would refer my friends and family for sure.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

Joshua ** and Alicia ** were attentive, expert, and professional in assisting us in the transfer of our IRA to Noble Gold, and in helping us get the best value for our money in the purchase of precious metals. Josh exceeded expectations by soliciting advice from his boss, calling me at the end of a long day to help extricate us from a bad situation with another precious metals vendor. Also very helpful in getting us the best value for our money in precious metals. He’s a get ‘er done guy.

Alicia is a sweetheart. She walked us through the transfer process with detailed emails and was patient with us on the phone when we had questions. Both Josh and Alicia are positive, upbeat problem solvers with a good sense of humor to boot. It speaks volumes to me about the culture at Noble Gold and I appreciate it.

If you’re looking for a precious metals IRA vendor, give Noble Gold a call. They are good people who won’t disappoint.

Noble Gold Investments Company Information