4.9/5 (152 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Vincent Landino

About Noble Gold Investments

Noble Gold is a gold dealer that specializes in gold IRAs. Filling out your IRA setup form with this company is about a five-minute process. In addition to the normal gold and silver coins and bars, Noble Gold also carries IRA-sanctioned palladium, a wide selection of rare and collectible coins, and prearranged survival packs.

Pros

• Transparent IRA fees
  • Offers survival packs for home delivery
  • Personalized service

Cons

• No coin prices online
  • U.S. storage can cost extra

Bottom Line

Noble Gold offers gold IRAs and unique precious metals survival packs. Its website advertises a low-pressure sales approach, and it has a variety of investment products available.

Noble Gold Investments Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: Nov. 3, 2022

Easy to work with, friendly, explained everything. Great company to work with. Had my best interest. Very happy with them, couldn't have had a better company to work with. Stays in touch to make sure everything is ok and if I have any questions.

Noble Gold Investments response

Anna, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with our team to secure your precious metals investment. Welcome to our Noble Gold Investments family!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

Mandi ** made transferring our accounts to Noble Gold so easy! He instilled confidence in every step of the process, answered all of our questions, and we are frankly excited to have made this investment. We feel like he made us a priority. Highly Recommend Mandi **!

Noble Gold Investments response

Anne, Thank you for sharing your fabulous experience working with Mandi to secure your precious metals investment - and your glowing recommendation! Welcome to our Noble Gold Investments family!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2022

I was nervous about trusting a place to purchase and invest in metals but Kyler walked me through the whole process and made things simple and clear for me. I got my items secure and safe. I highly recommend this company who is TOP NOTCH!

Noble Gold Investments response

Michon, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Kyler to secure your precious metals investment. We are so glad that you enjoyed the process, and we appreciate your glowing recommendation! Welcome to our Noble Gold Investments family!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2022

I can strongly recommend Noble Gold to rollover your IRA! Jake was very responsive and professional. He made the process straightforward and took the time to explain everything to me. He was very patient with me and I especially appreciated the fact that he didn’t make me feel stupid when I asked questions about precious metals. I look forward to working further with Jake and Noble Gold!

Noble Gold Investments response

Elizabeth, thank you so much for your glowing recommendation! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Jake and that you found the process educational, seamless and easy - which is always our goal. Thank you for joining our Noble Gold Investments family!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2022

I have only good things to say about my experience with Noble Gold and Jake. He set my mind at ease for a very important decision that I was nervous about. I would definitely recommend this company and have already. I feel way better now that I have made this decision and it went very smoothly.

Noble Gold Investments response

Lee Ann, thank you so much for your amazing feedback regarding working with Jake to secure your precious metals investment! We appreciate that you have recommended our services and will continue to do so, and we are happy to have you as part of our Noble Gold Investments family!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2022

The salesman Mr Jay ** was very professional and explain in a reasonable manner all my questions. I bought gold and silver and hopefully this will help me navigate thru the recession! Mr ** seems to know what he was talking about while explaining in details the pro and con of buying gold and silver.

Noble Gold Investments response

Jose, thank you for sharing your great experience working with Jake on our team to secure you precious metals investment. We are glad you have joined our Noble Gold Investments Family!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2022

The mix up of 2 accounts but 3 account numbers. Also the Equity sent out a bill for $150 for depository, I paid it. But then they said it will automatically come out. I got an email from Be my saying Equity will credit my account but no proof they ever did. Why do they send out a bill saying AMOUNT DUE (mail payment to:), if not expecting me to pay it? Or maybe write on it in bold NOT A BILL.

Noble Gold Investments response

Hello Leah, thank you for taking the time to give feedback on your experience with Equity Trust. Please note that Equity Trust and Noble Gold are two separate companies. We will relay your comments to Equity Trust and ask them to contact you so they can remedy the situation!

We are happy to assist as much as possible in making your experience a stellar one throughout the process and will reach out to you for more details. Noble Gold is committed to 5 Star service, and we hope that is what you experienced in your interactions with us.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2022

Great experience working with Noble Gold. They are knowledgeable and efficient. Will definitely use for all future purchases. Mandi answered all of my questions and provided guidance in placing my order of precious metals. I am already recommending them to my friends and family members who are interested in diversifying their portfolio.

Noble Gold Investments response

Valerie, thank you for sharing your great experience working with Mandi to secure your precious metals investment. We appreciate your recommendation to your friends and family, and we look forward to assisting you with future purchases. Welcome to our Noble Gold Investments family!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2022

We worked with Mandi **. He not only was knowledgeable, professional and personable, he took his time to answer all our questions and concerns and made the transaction extremely easy! We will definitely have no reservations to contact him again for any future needs.

Noble Gold Investments response

Kathy and Ozzie - thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Mandi to secure your precious metals investment. We pride ourselves on making the process easy and enjoyable, and we are glad we exceeded your expectations. Welcome to our Noble Gold Investments family!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2022

I was a nervous wreck moving from one to another account but Joshua and team eased my fear with their expertise and patience. I can not tell you how much their service made us at ease. Thank you so much Joshua and the entire team. God bless.

Noble Gold Investments response

Julia, thank you so much for your kind word about working with Joshua and our team to secure your precious metals investment. We are so glad you found the process easy and seamless and that you are now part of our Noble Gold Investments family!

Original review: Oct. 1, 2022

I Love the Noble Gold salesperson Mandi **! He is the best to help you make the right investment decisions on gold and silver. Shipments have also been very prompt. I usually receive my orders within one week!!! I have always gotten exactly what I have ordered. Thank you Mandi ** and Noble Gold. I first heard about Noble Gold from Dave on the X22 report.

Noble Gold Investments response

Patricia, thank you so much for your enthusiastic feedback about working with Mandi to secure your precious metals investments. We are honored to have you as a lifetime client and we look forward to assisting you with future purchases!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

To whom it may concern: I recently made a purchase from Noble Gold. Mandi ** helped me with my purchase. He was very thorough and went out of his way to help me with my purchase. I would definitely recommend Noble Gold to a friend or family member.

Noble Gold Investments response

Mark, thank you for sharing your great experience working with Mandi to secure your precious metals investment. We appreciate the recommendation and we are glad that you are part of our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

Hello Noble Gold, I recently open an IRA with you. I knew about your company thanks to X22 Report. My overall satisfaction is three stars because the follow-up of your IRA team with the customer (me) has not good. I understand your sales and customer service are very busy but two or three days to get an answer or call back is not up to standards. Also, the promo of 1/10 oz good coin by opening an IRA hasn't been honored.

Noble Gold Investments response

Hello Salvador, we are committed to 5 star service at Noble Gold and take anything less very seriously! We want you to know we are looking into your experience and will be in touch with you this week. Until then, please know you've been heard, and we will give it our collective attention to resolve. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

Everyone that I have emailed or spoken to personally has been professional, courteous, with great listening and speaking skills and dolls to work with. Thank you for treating me like a close family member instead of a “mark”. I highly recommend Noble Gold and cannot remember when I’ve dealt with an agency that always leaves me with a smile!

Noble Gold Investments response

Marlo, thank you so much for sharing your kind words about working with members of our team to secure your precious metals investment. We are thrilled that we always make you smile! Welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2022

Noble gold representative, Mandi, was very knowledgeable and took the time to address all my concerns. Everything about my transactions were prompt and as stated they would be. I would highly recommend Noble Gold investments for your needs in this area. Thank you Mandi for your assistance.

Noble Gold Investments response

Tammy, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Mandi to secure your precious metals investment. We pride ourselves on providing a seamless and efficient process, and are glad we exceeded your expectations. Welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2022

Noble Gold was easy to deal with and was informative about what I wanted and my order was clear. I will do business with them in the future and recommend them for others. Jake ** has patience and is willing to explain the whole process.

Noble Gold Investments response

LaQuinta, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Jake to secure your precious metals investment. We look forward to assisting you again with your next purchase, and we are happy you have joined our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2022

Very professional company to work with and Mandi is awesome. Very knowledgeable and easy to deal with all the way through the process. Each time I invest, they are very welcoming and thorough, they really make it comfortable to ask questions and to invest!

Noble Gold Investments response

Adam, thank you for sharing your consistent, great experiences working with Mandi and our team to secure your precious metals investments. We are happy that you are part of our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

I was transferring my regular IRA to a Gold IRA with this company. I was impressed on how smooth it was done. They were very professional. Explained everything to me in a simple way that was clear to me how everything is done. They were up front with their fees so there are not surprises later and they were reasonable compared with others like them. They walk you through the process step by step. And if you have questions on the phone or by email the response is immediate. I was assigned to one agent. I like that. In all I would strongly recommend them.

Noble Gold Investments response

Vilma, thank you for kind words about working with our team to secure your precious metals investment. We pride ourselves on constant communication throughout the process, and providing an easy and seamless experience. We are so glad to hear that you are happy, and we welcome you to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

I rate Mandi ** in the top of his organization. From day one he was very prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, professional. He walked me thru every step with patience. He always placed me on the top of his customer list. He never acted rude or bothered. I admit that I may have bothered him a lot but that did not affect him at all. What this world needs are more people like him!

Noble Gold Investments response

Daniel, thank you for sharing your great experience working with Mandi to secure your precious metals investment. We appreciate your kind words, and asking questions is always encouraged! Welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

I was anxious about moving my retirement monies into gold, silver, and other precious metals. Noble Gold, Mandi **, set my mind at ease, was patient with every question and concern I had, and was very helpful with information, etc. I can't thank Mr. ** and Noble Gold Investments for being there for me at a very crucial time. ~ Regards

Noble Gold Investments response

Patricia, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Mandi to secure your precious metals investment. We are so glad you found our services helpful and enjoyed the process! Welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

Paul ** was very patient and helpful during the process of closing my account with Edward Jones. He was always on point to answer any questions I had during the process. He assisted me in purchasing the precious metals and gave me great advice as to how much and which metals would be best to purchase. If you are interested in investing in precious metals I HIGHLY recommend Noble Gold! There is no pressure to open an account. I did my research and realized I needed to get out of the stock market before it crashes and the dollar is gone!

Noble Gold Investments response

B - Thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Paul to secure your precious metals investment. We appreciate your glowing recommendation, and are happy to have you as part of our Noble Gold Investments family!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

Simple and smooth process. Great to work with my advisor Steven! He guided me through the entire process and was VERY knowledgeable. Big thanks to Noble Gold & the team for increasing my precious metals investments and providing insight along the way.

Noble Gold Investments response

Mark, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Steven and our team to secure your precious metals investment. We are happy to have you as part of our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

Based on my experience setting up my Noble Gold IRA, (a transfer), I would recommend this company. At first, I interviewed another company and felt a "slipperiness." The representative I worked with (Steven **) was knowledgeable, professional and personable. My requests for material to help me make a decision were met promptly and fully. I know I'm going to sleep better for having taken this step.

Noble Gold Investments response

Gena, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Steven to secure your precious metals investment. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the process, and we welcome you to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2022

My contact was very kind and understanding of my nerves in moving my life savings! She stayed with me through the whole IRA transfer process. It took a couple weeks to complete, but she was right there with me. She was very knowledgeable of the gold and silver market values and advised me of those so I was best informed to make my purchases.

Noble Gold Investments response

Jennie, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with us to secure your precious metals investment. We are happy to have you as part of our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

As a novice, I was very nervous to entrust my life-savings to a stranger and especially since the precious metals market was new to me. Kylar put me at ease and patiently explained everything. He answered all my questions and was very reassuring. I highly recommend this company.

Noble Gold Investments response

Leta, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Kyler to secure your precious metals investment. Thank you so much for your glowing recommendation, and we welcome you to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

Sales person was very informative, helpful and professional. Provided excellent description of various metals and each type along with their worth. Really liked hearing of the differences in public versus privately owned metals. Overall, had great confidence in my choice to use Noble Gold.

Noble Gold Investments response

Nick, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with our team to secure your precious metals investment. We are so glad you enjoyed the process, and we welcome you to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

Noble Gold was exceptional from start to finish. Ryan and Equity Trust were terrific in setting up my IRA in the way I envisioned. They asked what I wanted, made suggestions, listened to how I envisioned my portfolio, and we quickly completed it. I am thankful and Highly recommend.

Noble Gold Investments response

Linda, thank you so much for sharing your exceptional experience securing your investment with Noble Gold. We are so glad you found the process quick and seamless, and we appreciate your recommendation. Welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2022

Noble gold is very good at explaining any questions or concerns you have. Carlson was a great person to talk to, doesn't rush you or feed you **. Hopefully I can retire early in a few years at least. That's my goal with this investment.

Noble Gold Investments response

Antonio, thank you so much taking the time to leave feedback regarding your precious metals investment. We are so glad you found working with Mandi educational and enjoyable, and we welcome you to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2022

I want to say how much I enjoyed my experience working with transferring my traditional IRA to a Precious Metals IRA. The process went very smooth. I worked with Steven ** who was knowledgeable and answered my questions accurately and honestly. I would highly recommend using Noble Gold to my friends and family.

Noble Gold Investments response

Karen, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Steven to secure your precious metals investment. We appreciate your recommendation and welcome you to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2022

I want to thank Noble Gold for walking me through the process of transferring my account. A special thank you to Kyler ** for making it a wonderful experience. Not only will he be with me throughout the life of my account but I am assured he will give me the best advice possible. I think of him as a friend of the family. "Yes, I miss you already." Ha! Thanks Kyler!

Noble Gold Investments response

Kathy, thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience working with Kyler to secure your precious metals investment. We are glad you found him helpful, and consider him a friend. Welcome to our Noble Gold family Kathy!

Noble Gold Investments Company Information