5.0/5 (161 ratings)
Author picture
Written by
Edited by

About Noble Gold Investments

Noble Gold is a gold dealer that specializes in gold IRAs. Filling out your IRA setup form with this company is about a five-minute process. In addition to the normal gold and silver coins and bars, Noble Gold also carries IRA-sanctioned palladium, a wide selection of rare and collectible coins, and prearranged survival packs.

Pros

• Transparent IRA fees
  • Offers survival packs for home delivery
  • Personalized service

Cons

• No coin prices online
  • U.S. storage can cost extra

Bottom Line

Noble Gold offers gold IRAs and unique precious metals survival packs. Its website advertises a low-pressure sales approach, and it has a variety of investment products available.

Top Noble Gold Investments Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Verified

Customer service is outstanding! I have talked to other IRA depositories and Noble Gold is the easiest and convenient to work with. I recommend them highly. I feel confident and w...

Verified

... I felt completely confident in my decision to purchase my Gold and Silver from Noble Gold Investments. Steven took the scary part out of withdrawing money out of my 401K and r...

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

Noble Gold products and services

Noble Gold offers a variety of products and services for investors. Coin collectors might appreciate its rare coins, and bullion investors can use the gold and silver IRA options to diversify their portfolios. Here are some of Noble Gold’s main offerings:

• Gold IRAs: A gold IRA lets you keep gold and other precious metals as part of an individual retirement account. Gold IRAs can provide a hedge against the stock market and add diversity to your portfolio.
  • Silver IRAs: Silver IRAs mimic the benefits of gold IRAs while letting you invest in a different precious metal.
  • Precious metal bullion: Noble Gold offers multiple precious metal investment products, including American Gold Eagle coins, Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins, Australian Gold Kangaroo coins, American Silver Eagle coins, and solid gold or silver bars. It also has IRA-approved platinum and palladium coins in a variety of sizes and weights.
  • Rare coins and collectibles: All of Noble Gold Investments’ coins are certified and graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS). Some popular coins in its inventory include the 1854 Kellogg $20 Coin, Morgan silver dollars and a four-piece Indian - St. Gauden Set.

Many people also buy gold to provide for themselves or their families in case of an emergency, which is why Noble Gold offers two different Royal Survival Packs. These are hand-picked collections of precious metals designed for use in the event of a catastrophe. There are two levels of this service:

• Noble Express ships a kit to your door within five days of purchase.
  • Noble Fortress stores your kit in one of two high-security, fully guarded depositories. One facility is in the U.S., and the other is in Canada.

Regardless of which service you choose, Noble Gold offers seven different Royal Survival Packs to choose from.

Noble Gold investment storage and delivery options

Noble Gold partners with International Depository Services to offer COMEX/CME-, LBMA- and Intercontinental Exchange-approved storage in three depositories. One facility is in Canada, and the other two are in Delaware and Texas.

You must use one of these depositories if you’re opening a precious metals IRA. Noble Gold’s only products eligible for home shipping are its Noble Express Royal Survival Packs.

Noble Gold fees

Noble Gold doesn’t charge any fees to open a precious metals IRA. However, at the time of publishing, there’s an annual $80 fee for gold IRAs and an additional $150 annual fee if you store in Delaware or Texas. Silver IRAs have a recurring annual fee of $225 plus a $250 annual fee for Texas storage.

Noble Gold also has gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rare coins you can invest in, but it doesn’t list individual prices online. Noble Gold’s Royal Survival Packs have prices ranging from $10,000 to over $500,000, though.

Noble Gold Investments FAQ

Can I store my gold at home with a Noble Gold IRA?

No, you can’t store gold at home with a Noble Gold IRA. Your metals are stored in a high-security depository. When it's time to liquidate the assets, you can have the metals shipped to your home or receive cash for the value of the metals. However, Noble Gold’s Royal Survivor Packs can be stored at home.

Are Noble Gold coins graded and certified?

Yes, all Noble Gold coins are independently graded and certified by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS).

Are there any risks with a Noble Gold IRA?

As with any investment, there are risks with a Noble Gold IRA. Speak with a financial advisor to discuss the pros and cons of a precious metals IRA for you.

Does Noble Gold have a minimum investment amount?

Noble Gold does not disclose a minimum IRA investment on its website, but it does have a $10,000 minimum for survival packs.

Does Noble Gold offer a free consultation?

Yes, Noble Gold offers free consultations to new clients. You can call and speak to a gold expert for free or request a free copy of the Noble Gold Investments gold guide.

Is Noble Gold Investments legit?

Noble Gold is a legitimate precious metals company, and its reviews seem to indicate a high level of customer satisfaction. It offers a variety of comprehensive gold IRA resources and works to ensure each investor is satisfied. If you’re planning to invest in precious metals, it’s worth at least taking advantage of Noble Gold’s free consultation.

Noble Gold Investments Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: Jan. 4, 2023

Watching our employer-based IRA/401K retirement plans take a hit with each new day, a shift to precious metals quickly became apparent, but the idea of independently navigating the transfer process seemed overwhelming, to say the least. With that said, I'd like to thank Jake **, and the Noble Gold team for helping us. His expertise and patience gave us the knowledge necessary to venture into this new market with confidence.

Without pressure, Jake walked us through every step of the process, was fully available to answer any and all questions as they arose, and processed all paperwork in a professional, timely manner, making for a seamless transition of funds. Five Star customer service is rare these days. However, from previous account liquidation and transfer, to depository application and follow-up, Noble Gold is second to none. We look forward to relying on your team for all of our future precious metals needs. Thank you.

Noble Gold Investments response

Kenneth, we are thrilled that you took the time to share your great experience working with Jake and our team to secure your precious metals investment. We always aim for a 5-star client experience - and to make the process seamless, easy and efficient, so we are glad that we delivered on that goal! We are also glad that you are part of our Noble Gold Investments family, and we will be here to assist you with any future purchases! Here's to a great 2023!

Get buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2022

I recently made my second purchase of Silver from Noble Gold. In both of these purchases Mandi ** was my sales associate. I had never purchased any precious metals when I made my first purchase and so had no idea of just what product was best for me. I was fortunate to have started with Mandi. He had answers for all of my questions, and there were many. He helped me to evaluate my needs and provide practical solutions. So much so, that when I was ready to purchase more Silver, I went straight to him for assistance. I received exceptional service and advice. Additionally, Noble's processes and procedures for the transactions were easily followed and gave me a feeling of trust. I would recommend Nobel and especially Mandi to anyone contemplating the purchase of precious metals.

Noble Gold Investments response

Douglas, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Mandi and our team to secure your precious metals investment. We are glad you are part of our Noble Gold family, and we will be here to assist you with your next purchase!

Original review: July 9, 2022

I unfortunately hesitated to do this for myself simply because of my lack of knowledge regarding this type of investment. However, much to my delight the individuals there...Mandi ** was so patient in answering my questions and putting me at ease throughout the process. Also there is a Jordan who is part of the Noble IRA team that kept me constantly up to date on what I needed to do and if I had any questions I felt very free to call or email. They really took an uncomfortable expectation and turned it into a positive experience that leaves me wishing I had done this sooner! Thanks to a wonderful team that I look forward to working with when their assistance is needed.

Noble Gold Investments response

Cathie, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Mandi to secure your precious metals investment - as well as your appreciation for Jordan in our IRA department. We always strive for constant, open communication throughout the process, and are glad that you are happy with our customer service. Welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: June 3, 2022

After doing my research, I decided to go with Noble Gold and for good reasons. I had the pleasure of working with Mandi ** and I could honestly say that it I whole heartedly gained so much trust in him due to his complete transparency and patience. No pressure at all. He answered each and every questions I had along the way. I transferred my old 401K to an IRA and feel confident that I made a thorough decision with his help. He walked me through each step and I'm all set up. Call around, I did and I spoke to plenty of people who just wanted my business and nothing more (some even condescending). Noble Gold is top notch and I appreciate their expertise.

Noble Gold Investments response

Maria, thank you so much for your kind words about Mandi and sharing your entire experience including selecting the right team to help secure your precious metals investment. We are happy to have you as part of our Noble Gold family!

Original review: March 25, 2022

Noble Gold and the people I've engaged within the company are an extraordinarily professional, approachable, reliable, and responsive team. My experience with everyone I've spoken with has been extremely positive, and I've already recommended them to several of my friends, family, and work associates. They are available whenever I call, or if currently unavailable, they follow up very quickly to answer questions or help me complete transactions. I'm only a small investor, yet they don't make me feel insignificant in any way, and they have my full trust that my hard-earned money is in safe hands. They made investment very easy and reassuring while clearly communicating with me every step of the way, and provided me with all documentation and a photo of my metals once they were transferred safely into vault storage.

Noble Gold Investments response

Marianne, thank you so much for your heartfelt review about our entire team, our seamless process and overall 5 star customer service. We are also glad you enjoyed seeing the photos we provide of your metals in the depository, and appreciate your referrals! Thank you for being part of our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2023

Kyler ** was my agent and he did a most excellent job for me TWICE. I truly look forward to the third time. Thank you, also, for your support of X22 Report. Your support there is what got me to you. Thank you.

Noble Gold Investments response

Deryl, thank you so much for sharing your great experiences working with Kyler to secure your two precious metals investments - with more to come! We are happy that you are part of our Noble Gold Investments family!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2023

From the moment that I called they answered all my questions and even brought stuff to my mind that I was not even thinking about. They walked me through every step. The experience was painless. I would recommend Noble Gold to my friends.

Noble Gold Investments response

Michael, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with our knowledgeable and helpful team to secure your precious metals investment. We appreciate your glowing recommendation, are happy that you are part of our Noble Gold Investments family!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2023

I was treated with the utmost respect as a newbie to gold and silver. Jake was very helpful with this endeavor in the process of purchasing Gold and silver and was very knowledgeable in this field. Since my loss in the stock market this past year I'm looking for a safer form of investment.

Noble Gold Investments response

Thomas, thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience working with Jake as a first time precious metals investor. We are happy to have you as part of our Noble Gold Investments family!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2023

I can’t say enough about how wonderful and easy it’s been working with Noble Gold, especially Kyler, and he's helping me position myself for a better outcome in the future! Don’t think twice, Noble Gold will take good care of you every step of the way!

Noble Gold Investments response

Tricia, thank you so much for sharing how enjoyable and seamless the precious metals investment process can be with Kyler and Noble Gold Investments leading the way! We are happy to have you as part of our family!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2023

The moving of my IRA to Noble Gold, Equity was as painless as it can be. Ben was very nice and responsive to all my questions. It was accomplished in a very reasonable length of time. I have not spoken with anyone who was not happy with Noble Gold.

Noble Gold Investments response

Sarah, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Ben to secure your precious metals investment. We are happy to have you as part of our Noble Gold family!

Noble Gold Investments Company Information