Get Started

2. Gold IRA Companies

5.0/5 (222 ratings)

About Noble Gold Investments

Noble Gold is a gold dealer that specializes in gold IRAs. Filling out your IRA setup form with this company is about a five-minute process. In addition to the normal gold and silver coins and bars, Noble Gold also carries IRA-sanctioned palladium, a wide selection of rare and collectible coins, and prearranged survival packs.

Pros

• Transparent IRA fees
  • Offers survival packs for home delivery
  • Personalized service

Cons

• No coin prices online
  • U.S. storage can cost extra

Bottom Line

Noble Gold offers gold IRAs and unique precious metals survival packs. Its website advertises a low-pressure sales approach, and it has a variety of investment products available.

Top Noble Gold Investments Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Customer service is outstanding! I have talked to other IRA depositories and Noble Gold is the easiest and convenient to work with. I recommend them highly. I feel confident and w...

Verified

... I felt completely confident in my decision to purchase my Gold and Silver from Noble Gold Investments. Steven took the scary part out of withdrawing money out of my 401K and r...

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

Noble Gold products and services

Noble Gold offers a variety of products and services for investors. Coin collectors might appreciate its rare coins, and bullion investors can use the gold and silver IRA options to diversify their portfolios. Here are some of Noble Gold’s main offerings:

• Gold IRAs: A gold IRA lets you keep gold and other precious metals as part of an individual retirement account. Gold IRAs can provide a hedge against the stock market and add diversity to your portfolio.
  • Silver IRAs: Silver IRAs mimic the benefits of gold IRAs while letting you invest in a different precious metal.
  • Precious metal bullion: Noble Gold offers multiple precious metal investment products, including American Gold Eagle coins, Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins, Australian Gold Kangaroo coins, American Silver Eagle coins, and solid gold or silver bars. It also has IRA-approved platinum and palladium coins in a variety of sizes and weights.
  • Rare coins and collectibles: All of Noble Gold Investments’ coins are certified and graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS). Some popular coins in its inventory include the 1854 Kellogg $20 Coin, Morgan silver dollars and a four-piece Indian - St. Gauden Set.

Many people also buy gold to provide for themselves or their families in case of an emergency, which is why Noble Gold offers two different Royal Survival Packs. These are hand-picked collections of precious metals designed for use in the event of a catastrophe. There are two levels of this service:

• Noble Express ships a kit to your door within five days of purchase.
  • Noble Fortress stores your kit in one of two high-security, fully guarded depositories. One facility is in the U.S., and the other is in Canada.

Regardless of which service you choose, Noble Gold offers seven different Royal Survival Packs to choose from.

Noble Gold investment storage and delivery options

Noble Gold partners with International Depository Services to offer COMEX/CME-, LBMA- and Intercontinental Exchange-approved storage in three depositories. One facility is in Canada, and the other two are in Delaware and Texas.

You must use one of these depositories if you’re opening a precious metals IRA. Noble Gold’s only products eligible for home shipping are its Noble Express Royal Survival Packs.

Noble Gold fees

Noble Gold doesn’t charge any fees to open a precious metals IRA. However, at the time of publishing, there’s an annual $80 fee for gold IRAs and an additional $150 annual fee if you store in Delaware or Texas. Silver IRAs have a recurring annual fee of $225 plus a $250 annual fee for Texas storage.

Noble Gold also has gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rare coins you can invest in, but it doesn’t list individual prices online. Noble Gold’s Royal Survival Packs have prices ranging from $10,000 to over $500,000, though.

Noble Gold Investments FAQ

No, you can’t store gold at home with a Noble Gold IRA. Your metals are stored in a high-security depository. When it's time to liquidate the assets, you can have the metals shipped to your home or receive cash for the value of the metals. However, Noble Gold’s Royal Survivor Packs can be stored at home.
Yes, all Noble Gold coins are independently graded and certified by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS).
As with any investment, there are risks with a Noble Gold IRA. Speak with a financial advisor to discuss the pros and cons of a precious metals IRA for you.
Noble Gold does not disclose a minimum IRA investment on its website, but it does have a $10,000 minimum for survival packs.
Yes, Noble Gold offers free consultations to new clients. You can call and speak to a gold expert for free or request a free copy of the Noble Gold Investments gold guide.

Is Noble Gold Investments legit?

Noble Gold is a legitimate precious metals company, and its reviews seem to indicate a high level of customer satisfaction. It offers a variety of comprehensive gold IRA resources and works to ensure each investor is satisfied. If you’re planning to invest in precious metals, it’s worth at least taking advantage of Noble Gold’s free consultation.

Noble Gold Investments Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: July 31, 2021

I recently purchased some physical silver and gold for the first time ever in my almost 52 years of living. I first heard about Noble Gold late 2020 as an advertising plug while listening to various non mainstream media truth podcasts. I kept them in the back of my mind as a company I wanted to eventually reach out to when ready. Finally in June of 2021 I perused their website and eventually contacted them and was put in touch with an awesome young lady named Hope **. She was very knowledgeable, pleasant, and professional. Easy to work with and she hooked me up with some metals.

They were all delivered within about two weeks which was great. Although UPS (the chosen carrier) did not abide by the "recipient signature required" and just left the packages sitting outside near the door unattended. But fortunately the packages were not taken or tampered with and I got everything I ordered. I will definitely order from Noble Gold and Hope again if given the chance. I will just try to figure out a different more secure shipping arrangement.

Noble Gold Investments response

Mike, thank you so much for sharing your first-time experience as a precious metals investor. We are happy to hear that Hope provided a top-notch experience and we hope to work with you again very soon!

Get buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 12, 2021

I first would like to acknowledge that I became aware of Noble Gold through the Dave Hodges Show. This was followed by Lisa Haven, Doug Hagmann, High Impact Flix, and if I’m not mistaken Greg Hunter from USA Watchdog. It was from these alternative sites, as well as self investigation, that promoted the good word via the program hosts that solidified my decision to open an rollover IRA account with Noble Gold. Many thanks and Kudos to Jake ** and Karina ** for as well as the telephone receptionists for making the transition period as uneventful as possible along with their customer service skills. Truly, they are all a five star team.

One other item is the free gift (silver eagle) that arrived this past weekend in the mail which was completely unexpected. It was a wow moment and which I kept thinking this wasn’t necessary, however this act of appreciation shows the kind of class outfit this company is. I’m very much looking forward at being a happy long term investment customer with this company. Thank you for this warm welcome into the customer fold with this organization. Furthermore, I’d highly, without a doubt, recommend this company to anyone looking to invest in a precious metals retirement account. Cheers!

Noble Gold Investments response

Alan, thank you so much for sharing your process of selecting Noble Gold to secure your precious metals investment, as well as your kind words about Jake, Karina and our reception team. We are also happy to know you enjoyed our special gift of appreciation. We strive to always deliver 5 star customer service and are happy to know that we exceeded your expectations. Welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: April 22, 2021

I give high praise to ALL of the NG team members, no matter what department, but especially to Joshua **. He has always been very patient, professional, and kind towards me, allowing me to share my own personal and family concerns. I made my first physical purchase, although small, in August of 2019. From that time, I truly feel that he has been there for me and never exerting any pressure to do this or do that. I rely on his expert knowledge of the metals market to assist in choosing the diversification of my investment. From the bottom of my heart, I love Joshua **! Thank you NG for my special gift. I've already received the tracking info from Mariakay **. Much continued success to each and every one of you at NG. Blessings to all!!! (Also, a shout out to Alicia ** in Nebraska and Amber ** in Fresno. They might recall what a dumb ** I am when it comes to most anything technical...forms, but at least we could laugh about it.) Thank you!

Noble Gold Investments response

Karen, WOW - thank you so much for your wonderful words about Joshua and our other team members at Noble Gold. We are thrilled that you have been part of our Noble Gold family for so long, and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Original review: April 7, 2021

Jake was very kind & patient taking as much time needed to answer ALL my questions and explaining things I wasn’t sure about. NO HIGH PRESSURE! Offered suggestions on how to find more information. He made something pretty intimidating not so bad. When it came time to choose my allocations, Paul, was patient, I was his last client of what I’m sure was a very long day, but there was NO PRESSURE to hurry and answered all my curiosity questions. Also gave me information and asked if I needed more time to research. He offered me recommendations based on a limited knowledge of my life, and his experience and exactly why he was making those recommendations. He answered all my “nervous Nellie” questions with a quiet, easy demeanor that took all the stress out of it. It’s been a couple of weeks now, can’t wait to get the pictures of my investment. I also like the idea of segregated storage. Thanks Jake & Paul!

Noble Gold Investments response

Linda, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience working with Jake and Paul to secure your precious metals investment. We are glad to know we exceeded your expectations, and welcome you to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: April 6, 2021

If you're considering investing in precious metals, look no further than Noble Gold! I had been considering investing in precious metals for some time but hadn't fully committed. Several people that I trust suggested that I look into Noble Gold. I reviewed the materials, looked at the reviews, and finally decided to pull the trigger...and am VERY happy that I did.

From start to finish, the entire process is handled by wonderful people whose main concern is making sure that you'll be completely satisfied. Their customer service team can't be beat!!! I worked with Steven, who is amazing, and the entire process couldn't have been any easier. Steven is very knowledgeable and asked a lot of questions to determine what my long term strategy and comfortability might be. He made sure that I understood all the different options and was an awesome partner through the whole process. If I could give the company, and their dedicated staff, 10000 stars, I would do it in a minute!!!!

Noble Gold Investments response

Wow Laurie! Thank you so much for such a heartfelt review. We are so happy to know that Steven and our entire team exceeded your expectations - and are thrilled to have you as part of our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2021

Mandi ** was very patient as I experienced a couple of transaction disruptions. No pressure. He explained my options for investment and reasoning for each. He walked me through the process and encouraged questions. I would not hesitate to recommend both Mandi and Noble Gold to anyone and have, in fact, done just that.

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your great experience working with Mandi to secure your precious metals investment. We appreciate your recommendation and welcome you to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

Excellent! I had called during my set up with questions. Each person I talked with was very knowledgeable, friendly which made the transactions easy. All any questions were answered. Definitely a great team of individuals work there. Thank you all. Sincerely, Kathleen G.

Noble Gold Investments response

Kathleen, thank you so much for your kind words about our entire team here at Noble Gold. We always strive for five-star service and are glad to hear we delivered! Welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

I'm new to precious metals. After much research and a lot of trepidation I called Noble Gold. I'm glad I did. All questions and concerns were answered and addressed. The transaction was easy, no glitches. I worked with Jake to figure out the right package/mix of precious metals that were best for my situation. I'm very happy with the service and product. I will use them again.

Noble Gold Investments response

Karen, thank you so much for taking the time to share your great experience working with Jake to secure your precious metals investment. We are so glad to hear you're happy with your purchase and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

These guys at Noble Gold are Fantastic to work with. They put me at ease right away with quick answers, quick responses and complete explanations and instructions. They checked in with me every step. I received my pictures today of my Gold purchase with Serial Numbers plainly visible. I think highly of all of these people I have dealt with. Great experience.

Noble Gold Investments response

Tammy, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with our team to secure your precious metals investment. We are also glad to hear you enjoyed seeing the photos of your metals in the depository. Welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2021

Hope has been such a gem to my 401k rollover process! She's held my hand, answered all my questions, and met me where I was at every step of the way. Selecting my metals was the most fun I've ever had in the world of investments. I feel secure, taken care of and excited about my golden future.

Noble Gold Investments response

Monica, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Hope to secure your precious metals investment. We are so glad you found the whole process so enjoyable, and welcome you to our Noble Gold family!

Noble Gold Investments Company Information