5.0/5 (159 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Vincent Landino

About Noble Gold Investments

Noble Gold is a gold dealer that specializes in gold IRAs. Filling out your IRA setup form with this company is about a five-minute process. In addition to the normal gold and silver coins and bars, Noble Gold also carries IRA-sanctioned palladium, a wide selection of rare and collectible coins, and prearranged survival packs.

Pros

• Transparent IRA fees
  • Offers survival packs for home delivery
  • Personalized service

Cons

• No coin prices online
  • U.S. storage can cost extra

Bottom Line

Noble Gold offers gold IRAs and unique precious metals survival packs. Its website advertises a low-pressure sales approach, and it has a variety of investment products available.

Top Noble Gold Investments Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Customer service is outstanding! I have talked to other IRA depositories and Noble Gold is the easiest and convenient to work with. I recommend them highly. I feel confident and w...

Verified

... I felt completely confident in my decision to purchase my Gold and Silver from Noble Gold Investments. Steven took the scary part out of withdrawing money out of my 401K and r...

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

Noble Gold products and services

Noble Gold offers a variety of products and services for investors. Coin collectors might appreciate its rare coins, and bullion investors can use the gold and silver IRA options to diversify their portfolios. Here are some of Noble Gold’s main offerings:

• Gold IRAs: A gold IRA lets you keep gold and other precious metals as part of an individual retirement account. Gold IRAs can provide a hedge against the stock market and add diversity to your portfolio.
  • Silver IRAs: Silver IRAs mimic the benefits of gold IRAs while letting you invest in a different precious metal.
  • Precious metal bullion: Noble Gold offers multiple precious metal investment products, including American Gold Eagle coins, Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins, Australian Gold Kangaroo coins, American Silver Eagle coins, and solid gold or silver bars. It also has IRA-approved platinum and palladium coins in a variety of sizes and weights.
  • Rare coins and collectibles: All of Noble Gold Investments’ coins are certified and graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS). Some popular coins in its inventory include the 1854 Kellogg $20 Coin, Morgan silver dollars and a four-piece Indian - St. Gauden Set.

Many people also buy gold to provide for themselves or their families in case of an emergency, which is why Noble Gold offers two different Royal Survival Packs. These are hand-picked collections of precious metals designed for use in the event of a catastrophe. There are two levels of this service:

• Noble Express ships a kit to your door within five days of purchase.
  • Noble Fortress stores your kit in one of two high-security, fully guarded depositories. One facility is in the U.S., and the other is in Canada.

Regardless of which service you choose, Noble Gold offers seven different Royal Survival Packs to choose from.

Noble Gold investment storage and delivery options

Noble Gold partners with International Depository Services to offer COMEX/CME-, LBMA- and Intercontinental Exchange-approved storage in three depositories. One facility is in Canada, and the other two are in Delaware and Texas.

You must use one of these depositories if you’re opening a precious metals IRA. Noble Gold’s only products eligible for home shipping are its Noble Express Royal Survival Packs.

Noble Gold fees

Noble Gold doesn’t charge any fees to open a precious metals IRA. However, at the time of publishing, there’s an annual $80 fee for gold IRAs and an additional $150 annual fee if you store in Delaware or Texas. Silver IRAs have a recurring annual fee of $225 plus a $250 annual fee for Texas storage.

Noble Gold also has gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rare coins you can invest in, but it doesn’t list individual prices online. Noble Gold’s Royal Survival Packs have prices ranging from $10,000 to over $500,000, though.

Noble Gold Investments FAQ

Can I store my gold at home with a Noble Gold IRA?
No, you can’t store gold at home with a Noble Gold IRA. Your metals are stored in a high-security depository. When it's time to liquidate the assets, you can have the metals shipped to your home or receive cash for the value of the metals. However, Noble Gold’s Royal Survivor Packs can be stored at home.
Are Noble Gold coins graded and certified?
Yes, all Noble Gold coins are independently graded and certified by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS).
Are there any risks with a Noble Gold IRA?
As with any investment, there are risks with a Noble Gold IRA. Speak with a financial advisor to discuss the pros and cons of a precious metals IRA for you.
Does Noble Gold have a minimum investment amount?
Noble Gold does not disclose a minimum IRA investment on its website, but it does have a $10,000 minimum for survival packs.
Does Noble Gold offer a free consultation?
Yes, Noble Gold offers free consultations to new clients. You can call and speak to a gold expert for free or request a free copy of the Noble Gold Investments gold guide.

Is Noble Gold Investments legit?

Noble Gold is a legitimate precious metals company, and its reviews seem to indicate a high level of customer satisfaction. It offers a variety of comprehensive gold IRA resources and works to ensure each investor is satisfied. If you’re planning to invest in precious metals, it’s worth at least taking advantage of Noble Gold’s free consultation.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: July 9, 2022

I unfortunately hesitated to do this for myself simply because of my lack of knowledge regarding this type of investment. However, much to my delight the individuals there...Mandi ** was so patient in answering my questions and putting me at ease throughout the process. Also there is a Jordan who is part of the Noble IRA team that kept me constantly up to date on what I needed to do and if I had any questions I felt very free to call or email. They really took an uncomfortable expectation and turned it into a positive experience that leaves me wishing I had done this sooner! Thanks to a wonderful team that I look forward to working with when their assistance is needed.

Noble Gold Investments response

Cathie, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Mandi to secure your precious metals investment - as well as your appreciation for Jordan in our IRA department. We always strive for constant, open communication throughout the process, and are glad that you are happy with our customer service. Welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Get buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 3, 2022

After doing my research, I decided to go with Noble Gold and for good reasons. I had the pleasure of working with Mandi ** and I could honestly say that it I whole heartedly gained so much trust in him due to his complete transparency and patience. No pressure at all. He answered each and every questions I had along the way. I transferred my old 401K to an IRA and feel confident that I made a thorough decision with his help. He walked me through each step and I'm all set up. Call around, I did and I spoke to plenty of people who just wanted my business and nothing more (some even condescending). Noble Gold is top notch and I appreciate their expertise.

Noble Gold Investments response

Maria, thank you so much for your kind words about Mandi and sharing your entire experience including selecting the right team to help secure your precious metals investment. We are happy to have you as part of our Noble Gold family!

Original review: March 25, 2022

Noble Gold and the people I've engaged within the company are an extraordinarily professional, approachable, reliable, and responsive team. My experience with everyone I've spoken with has been extremely positive, and I've already recommended them to several of my friends, family, and work associates. They are available whenever I call, or if currently unavailable, they follow up very quickly to answer questions or help me complete transactions. I'm only a small investor, yet they don't make me feel insignificant in any way, and they have my full trust that my hard-earned money is in safe hands. They made investment very easy and reassuring while clearly communicating with me every step of the way, and provided me with all documentation and a photo of my metals once they were transferred safely into vault storage.

Noble Gold Investments response

Marianne, thank you so much for your heartfelt review about our entire team, our seamless process and overall 5 star customer service. We are also glad you enjoyed seeing the photos we provide of your metals in the depository, and appreciate your referrals! Thank you for being part of our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

I pondered many months wondering if I should transfer my IRA. I hadn't been happy with the company I was with. They didn't seem to be much help and when I asked for recommendations, the response was always, " they can't do that." I always wondered, what DO they do? I have to admit, I was nervous. I didn't and don't really have a clue about investments and hopefully wasn't getting into the same situation. I kept hearing about NOBLE GOLD in my podcasts by people I've grown to respect for conveying truth about what is going on with our country and world. I decided to give it a shot.

In a short time, I received a call from Steven ** and almost immediately felt at ease as I was placed with someone who struck me as sincere, honest, good sense of humor and a willingness to provide his expertise along with exhibiting patience. After that first call, I knew I had made the right choice! After a few conversations, mail transactions, we were able to transfer the IRA into a precious metals IRA. I now feel I'm on the road to security and prosperity. Thank you, Steven and Noble Gold!

Noble Gold Investments response

Lorrie, thank you so much for taking the time to thoughtfully share your how you decided to contact us, as well as your great experience working with Steven to secure your precious metals investment. Welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

When I realized our entire financial system was on the verge of transcending the old outdated federal reserve and central banks, my first thought was to look into precious metals as an investment to secure real physical assets worth real currency. I feel very blessed to have discovered Noble Gold Investments over two years ago. It was divine timing for me because I had just inherited a Traditional IRA.

Paul **-Senior Sales Associate was absolutely amazing to work with. Right away, I felt very comfortable with him while he masterfully arranged precious metals orders for me. And recently, when I was ready to make further moves towards my financial freedom, Paul came through for me in such an impressive way, I keep thanking him when we talk. He works with a great crew like Val ** in Noble Buy Backs. The Noble Buy Backs is fantastic when you are ready to sell precious metals, they are great to work with and in every situation and have followed through in a most professional manner. With Noble Gold IRA, their team has been top notch. Notable, Alicia **-IRA Team Manager. Mariakay **-Supervisor Client Relations. To all of the Noble Gold Team thank you for one of the most amazing experiences during a time that has felt so uncertain. Many blessings to you all.

Noble Gold Investments response

Jana, thank you so much for your thoughtful words about our team here at Noble Gold. We treasure you as part of our Noble Gold family and appreciate that you took the time to share your experience.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 3 stars
    Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

Hello Noble Gold, I recently open an IRA with you. I knew about your company thanks to X22 Report. My overall satisfaction is three stars because the follow-up of your IRA team with the customer (me) has not good. I understand your sales and customer service are very busy but two or three days to get an answer or call back is not up to standards. Also, the promo of 1/10 oz good coin by opening an IRA hasn't been honored.

Noble Gold Investments response

Hello Salvador, we are committed to 5 star service at Noble Gold and take anything less very seriously! We want you to know we are looking into your experience and will be in touch with you this week. Until then, please know you've been heard, and we will give it our collective attention to resolve. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

Everyone that I have emailed or spoken to personally has been professional, courteous, with great listening and speaking skills and dolls to work with. Thank you for treating me like a close family member instead of a “mark”. I highly recommend Noble Gold and cannot remember when I’ve dealt with an agency that always leaves me with a smile!

Noble Gold Investments response

Marlo, thank you so much for sharing your kind words about working with members of our team to secure your precious metals investment. We are thrilled that we always make you smile! Welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2022

Noble gold representative, Mandi, was very knowledgeable and took the time to address all my concerns. Everything about my transactions were prompt and as stated they would be. I would highly recommend Noble Gold investments for your needs in this area. Thank you Mandi for your assistance.

Noble Gold Investments response

Tammy, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Mandi to secure your precious metals investment. We pride ourselves on providing a seamless and efficient process, and are glad we exceeded your expectations. Welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2022

Noble Gold was easy to deal with and was informative about what I wanted and my order was clear. I will do business with them in the future and recommend them for others. Jake ** has patience and is willing to explain the whole process.

Noble Gold Investments response

LaQuinta, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Jake to secure your precious metals investment. We look forward to assisting you again with your next purchase, and we are happy you have joined our Noble Gold family!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2022

Very professional company to work with and Mandi is awesome. Very knowledgeable and easy to deal with all the way through the process. Each time I invest, they are very welcoming and thorough, they really make it comfortable to ask questions and to invest!

Noble Gold Investments response

Adam, thank you for sharing your consistent, great experiences working with Mandi and our team to secure your precious metals investments. We are happy that you are part of our Noble Gold family!

Noble Gold Investments Company Information