toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I have been purchasing gold and silver coins for a longtime but I like to shop around and see where I can get the best deal. After reading reviews, I decided to call Noble Gold and was very pleased with their service. Not only were they super knowledgeable and pressure-free but they offered packages, which they call noble survival packs, that made purchasing metals a breeze. They tailor-made a package at my desired price point and my metals were delivered in less than 5 business days. I will be contacting Noble Gold first on my next purchase. Fast and effortless delivery.

Competent and experienced. Noble Gold's approach of informing a prospective client instead of pressuring them into a quick sell is what set them apart from all other companies that I called. They answered all of my questions even the ones I was embarrassed to ask. I called them to get a few gold and silver coins delivered to my home but through talking them I also moved an old 401k from a previous employer that was just sitting there doing nothing. I had actually forgotten about it. Now I have metals at my home and an IRA backed by metals and not the stock market. If you have been considering metals I would highly suggest speaking to Noble Gold.

I wanted to diversify some of my portfolio into metals but didn't know where to start. I called Noble Gold after reading some of their reviews and talked to Charles. We came to a solution of rolling over a portion of my 401k into gold and silver. Charles made the process simple to understand and opening a gold IRA account with Noble Gold was fast and easy. I can understand why Noble Gold is so highly rated and I'm happy to have done my homework to find this professional and customer service oriented firm.

I called Noble Gold Investments and spoke to a gentleman named Collin, who's the president, and he talked me for 30 minutes about what I can and can't do, and answered every single question I had. He blew my mind and I always thank him for how helpful and knowledgeable he was. He was friendly and one of the most professional people I've dealt with and so, I decided to go with them. The overall process was the easiest thing I've ever done. It was an incredible experience with Noble Gold.

Charles was very attentive and made excellent suggestions for coin choices and denominations. He helped me get a good amount of both gold and silver. I had done my research and knew that Noble Gold had a great reputation of customer service but I did not expect the process to be so easy. The paperwork was very fast and Charles even talked to my previous custodian when they were apprehensive of me venturing into metals (only so they could keep their brokerage

fee). If you're thinking of getting gold or silver, I'd call Noble Gold first.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

I'd like to express my satisfaction with the assistance I received from Collin and Charles. It was awesome. I received consistent assistance from the day I began transferring my IRA, to when I received my metals, and updates on how my portfolio is doing. They were both very knowledgeable about gold and silver and I especially thank them for explaining lots of things and following up with my emails and phone calls. Thanks Collin and Charles.

I was in the process of rolling over my IRA into some gold and silver but the company I was dealing with was taking too long and holding onto my funds while securing my metals. That's when I called Noble Gold and they helped me deal with my custodian and got my funds over and got my metals in little over a week. They were a lifesaver, wouldn't recommend anybody else.

With the market the way it is and I figured I'd buy some metals while they were at such a low price because the market is cyclical and will correct itself soon enough. I called Noble Gold and talked to Charles. He was very helpful and informative and made me very confident in the decision I was making plus they got my metals delivered very quickly. I would highly recommend Charles.

The group at Noble is one of a kind. Unlike other companies I spoke to, these guys didn't try to trick me in buying rare coins so they got a higher commission. I've gotten metals from other places and ended up getting hit with hidden fees we never discussed. I talked to Charles and he broke all the fees down so that I could make an informed decision. I recommend Noble Gold if you want an honest and straightforward transaction.

When doing my research into who I wanted to be my go between for transferring my IRA into precious metals with a custodian I ended up going with Noble Gold because for one I got to speak one on one with Colin the president of the company and he seemed honest and up front with everything. He told me that most other precious metals dealers will charge between 8-15% commission and he was right. He told me that they charge 5% which is below the average and it seemed to be.

Also, I liked the fact that they waived the first year's fees. I also liked that I got some expert advice or his opinion on how things were moving in the market. Albeit, it didn't necessarily go the direction he thought or many thought it was going with the Trump election, I still valued his insight and experience with precious metals. I will continue my business relationship with Noble Gold as long as everything remains the way it's going now with them. Thanks Colin and Noble Gold for making it so easy to get into precious metal investing.

I cannot stress how helpful Collin was in my decision to buy gold. We had many conversations over the weeks and answered all my questions even the silly ones I was too scared to ask at first. He has a wealth of knowledge and has over a decade of experience. I understand why he has so many positive reviews.

I had been shopping around the big name gold IRA companies and then I fell upon Noble Gold. First, they were very helpful, especially Charles who did not try

to hard-sell me like other companies I had talked to. Instead, he wanted to make sure that this decision was right for me. They walked me through the entire process and broke down their commission and fee structure which was a lot more fair and transparent than their competitors. I am very pleased to have gotten my metals from Noble Gold.

Noble Gold Investments Company Profile