4.86/5
Based on 43 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Noble Gold is your financial advisor when it comes to retirement planning. At Noble Gold we do things differently. We help you protect your retirement with gold and silver. Join many of our customers who are already protecting their assets and their financial future. No matter what your occupation is, Noble Gold is here to lead you in the right direction. Contact us today, and discover how to protect your wealth, the smart way.

Noble Gold Investments Video
ABBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 10, 2018

43 Noble Gold Investments Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 10, 2018

Awesome and knowledgeable personnel at Noble Gold made for a seamless transaction on all accounts. I am very pleased I chose Noble Gold and expect to use them on future purchases of precious metals. Your people are awesome in every respect.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: March 25, 2018

Customer service has been extremely good, but I was disappointed in the delay between my request to purchase cryptocurrency and its actual implementation. That delay cost me thousands of dollars, as Bitcoin price rose rapidly, as I expected. Going forward, I am more likely to purchase directly, rather than through my ROTH IRA, as potential earnings will compensate for taxes paid on the growth.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I wanted to utilize my money in a different way of an investment because I know the dollar will be steadily decreasing. I also wanted to have some gold on hand. I used another company the first time I purchased gold but when I heard Lyn Leahz mention Noble Gold on her YouTube channel, I decided to switch over to her recommendation. The process was very easy and their representative was very helpful as he explained everything. He increased my knowledge of making gold and gold bar purchases. Noble Gold provided all the information that I could need and went beyond even my own knowledge. They have great customer service and the follow through was outstanding.

Noble Gold Investments response
Lorna,

We appreciate your kind words and the feedback on our service. Craig is always available if you have any questions going forward. Looking to speaking to you in the future.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

After hearing about Noble Gold through William Mount and Rex Bear of the Leak Project, I figured that Noble Gold would be reputable. I went through the process by just a phone call, and the people I talked to were really nice. They were very thorough and very professional. I did the investment for financial security and since then, I feel like I won’t lose all of my wealth when the financial collapse happens.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I am very pleased with the response I got from a customer rep from Noble Gold when I had issues with completing the required forms for registration. The rep was helpful and stayed with me throughout the process. I have recommended Noble Gold to my sister and we will both be making a visit here to have her make her own conversion.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I invested with Noble Gold during my 401k conversion and recently cashed out some of my coins and made a conversion for its cryptocurrency program last month with the help and guidance of Charles. All conversions were authentic and were related to current market values. I have initially invested a small amount of money but will be putting a little more into the program. I believe I have my money placed in the hands of the right company for now.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I have worked with Noble Gold and especially with Charles because I met him through the recommendation of a very good colleague. Conversion process was easy and took no more than 4 days for the complete process. I had my metals stored in one of the facilities they provide and have sold and bought a few coins using the service they offer for this. It's been mutually beneficial and I'm happy here.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Working with Noble Gold has been an investment strategy that has paid off in recent times. I have been able to draw funds to attend to a pressing matter after I invested in one of their investment packages. They have been professional in handling my gold coins and gave me value for my gold coins when it was time for a conversion. I am impressed that I could rely on them after all.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Noble Gold metal transfer was as prompt as they said it would be. I didn't have to call for any sort of reminder. After my account was set up by a rep, they maintained constant communication in trying to enlighten me how the process works and how my investment could be put to use in other areas. I am particularly interested in its cryptocurrency opportunities and would take a shot at that in the very near future. Reliable company so far.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Charles and the team at Noble Gold were very professional and took the time to explain all the steps required to complete the process. I ended up rolling over a large portion of my 401k into gold and silver. The paperwork and shipment of metals were fast and simple without any hassles. I'm happy to have done my homework and the feeling that they are true to their word is all the more reassuring. Later on, we also purchased one of their Royal Survivor packs - Noble Viscount - and I must say that it has come in handy after we lost one of our homes in Italy.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I love to diversify my precious metals investments so I went with Noble Gold. I chose them after I heard an interview with one of the owners on a YouTube site and liked what he said. Investing with them was simple. I called and they explained the process which was painless. Also the Noble Gold team were really friendly. They knew everything about their business so they were able to walk me through and they didn’t mind me asking questions. They were really helpful and patient. I had a pleasurable experience with Noble Gold.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

It has been a pleasure working with everyone at Noble Gold Investment. They have been very responsive and helpful. My most recent contact with Craig ** was a pleasure. He assisted with funding my retirement account when my previously assigned broker was unavailable due to a family emergency. He answered questions and provided guidance regarding investment choices. His assistance was greatly appreciated.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I had a very enjoyable and helpful conversations with Charles about precious metals, and he gave me a better understanding of the whole process and how important it is. I will genuinely recommend the services of Noble Gold Investment to friends and families. Thank You!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

The economy was kind of shaky and so I invested with Noble Gold. They were recommended and it was easy to invest with them. Their people were professional, relatively straightforward and simple. They were also knowledgeable and I appreciated the quick flow of the information and the process. They were doing a good job and I'm happy with them.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

Charlse ** at Noble Gold has always been someone I could go to for a no nonsense explanation of precious metals and where they fit in my portfolio. Thanks for all your help. I highly recommend Charlse, and Noble Gold, for all of your precious metals needs.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

I had money and I wanted to tuck some things away so I invested in precious metals. I checked different places but one of my friends had done business for Noble Gold Investments and went back when I did, so I thought I’d check them out. It looked okay, but the only complaint I had was there was confusion or difficulty in getting my order. When my friend told me he ordered, he received his very quickly but mine didn’t work out like that and I called over two times. I was expecting a quicker response but since I was unable to get a hold of the gentleman that I placed my order with on two separate occasions, I said I better ask somebody else.

Then the final time I called, I asked to speak with a supervisor and they gave me one of the owners, I presume. I told him I wasn’t able to reach the man I placed my order with and I called on two occasions and they said, “Well, he is busy. He is busy.” Time was passing by and I had this amount of money already taken care of and yet, I had nothing on mine and to show for. Everyone had my number but I never got any response from that so I made the third call and after that, everything got taken care of. It was resolved and I received it in a timely manner and I was happy. I would do business with Noble Gold Investments again.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

I had an amazing experience with Noble Gold. They are the best and will talk to you on every necessary steps involved. Great, professional, eye opener, and a pleasure to talk to. I highly recommend them when it comes to learning about precious metals!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I’m concerned about market volatility and I had quite a bit of money tied into a 401k. And through some of the YouTube videos that I watched, I found out that you can diversify into precious metals for retirement. Noble Gold is not doing a very good job at marketing their service but it was amazingly simple to invest with them. They fill out all the forms and it was all electronic. They use a third party signing service that a lot of escrow companies use. It sends you the form, takes you out to another secure website and you enter your signature. And then all you have to do is drag and drop your electronic signature onto their forms. It was really easy. I get an email with a form that is filled out with my information. I would drag and drop my signature onto it, hit enter and it would send it back to them. It was very streamed.

I spoke with not only Noble Gold's representatives but also the CEO of the company called me. And I spent at least half an hour on the line with him talking about the differences between silver and gold as investments and where I should pick my depository and what advantages of taxes over Canada are. And I was a little hesitant. I didn’t know if I wanted to move that much money into a precious metal. I was impressed that the CEO called me. But there is one thing that I have been dissatisfied with. After talking to the CEO, they said they were going to send me pictures of my actual holdings in the depository and they were also going to send me balances and certificates. And I kind of had to pursue that on my own. I still haven’t received my picture and it’s probably been close to two months. The follow-up has been a little bit more difficult and not as proactive as they were when they were getting my money.

One thing that probably people don’t realize is there’s always an ask and a put price for gold and silver. I realized that but I didn’t realize how much it would hit me. I move an X amount of money in. And when it goes in there, I look at my balance and it’s 10% to 20% lower than what I moved in. So for a lot of people, that would shock them right off the bat. I just lost an X amount of money by moving my stuff into gold, which is essentially the same thing one would do in the stock market. On paper, it looks like I lost money. But if we have a devaluation of our currency then I’ll come out a hit. Overall, I’m satisfied with it.

Resolution response: Sept. 10, 2017

The CEO of Noble Gold called me to understand my experience and to apologize for the circumstance. The sales representative I had initially worked with to make my purchase left the company shortly thereafter so my emails to him and calls were not returned. The CEO explained that this should not have happened and the messages should have been forwarded. In addition, although the accounting department did not return my phone messages, they apparently did email the itemized invoice to me in July, but it must have gone into my spam account and I did not receive it. A quick phone call from the accounting department to confirm receipt would have saved alot of trouble and it would not have turned into a bad service experience. Nonetheless, I appreciate the call from the CEO to rectify the situation. I am willing to give their company another try the next time I purchase metals to add to portfolio.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I looked at a number of websites and Noble Gold had good reviews. Also, I had before reached out to one other company, Goldline, and their sales pitch was very much promoting their own products which were marked up so high. In comparison, when I contacted Noble Gold, they were straightforward. I purchased some gold and silver bars to hedge my investment and the process was initially very easy. I sent the money and they sent me the confirmation. However, when they sent me the metal, they didn’t send me an itemized receipt for my records.

I asked for it and I've called them five times and sent four emails. I’ve talked to the receptionist there, who I told specifically what I was calling for and they left a message for the salesperson. They also said they would send me to the accounting department and get my message to them several times. I’ve also emailed the original sales rep with whom I did the transaction. But to this day, I’ve gotten no response and I’ve given up at this point. I’ve been very disappointed and that really changed my opinion of them. It was wrong and it made me ask whether they were on the up and up.

It's just odd that they wouldn’t send me an itemized receipt although I still have the metal and I’m assuming and hoping it's real. I’m doing this to hedge my investment so I hold on to the metal, and obviously, it’s also retirement for me but it’s just really ridiculous, especially for others who particularly buy the metal for their 401k and need the record. I’d be a little leery if Noble Gold doesn’t straighten up their act and I won’t buy anything with them again either.

Original review: June 19, 2017

I invested in gold IRA as a hedge against disaster. Noble Gold came highly recommended in the AM sites and the internet sites that I watch. I had a lot of questions which were all answered by a Noble Gold gentleman who called me back several times. He also sent me information and answered any questions that were not on there. He was knowledgeable, courteous and thorough. The money was wired and the rates were good. The delivery was late but it was because FedEx had a major road holdup so their trucks couldn't get through for a couple of days. Nonetheless, the overall process was relatively easy. Noble Gold was very thorough as far as keeping in touch and everything got through fine. I feel more secure in the event of a disaster and will probably purchase some more. It has been an efficient and informed experience and I would recommend Noble Gold to anybody.

Original review: May 28, 2017

I invested in precious metals to diversify and I chose Noble Gold Investments through word of mouth. Investing with them was easy and the process was sweet and simple. Give them a call and they'd answer any type of question that you had, being if you are a seasoned person investing in gold and silver or if you are someone new. They were everything that I would expect a salesperson to be. It wasn't anything over and beyond but all my expectations were met.

Original review: May 26, 2017

I was looking for a company where I could transfer my IRA and purchase gold. Searching the web and watching some of my favorite YouTube channels, I found Noble Gold based out of Pasadena, CA. Noble had the best ratings and great customer reviews. As a result I applied for an investor's kit. A few days later I was contacted by Collin Plume. He explained the entire process of purchasing Gold with your IRA in a no pressure informative manner. He explained the varying prices between certain coins and bars and ensured I got the most bang out of my buck. I completed my transfer and the metals were sent to a Texas depository which made me very happy since Noble Gold is the only gold IRA company with a depository in Texas. Exceptional service. I highly recommend Collin and the rest of the Noble Gold team to anyone looking to get into metals.

Original review: May 25, 2017

I just want to give a huge thank you to Andrew and the whole team at Noble Gold. I've been purchasing silver pieces the last few years and when I heard of Noble Gold I figured I would give them a chance. I was blown away by their customer service especially their focus on educating instead of hard selling. I've dealt with many companies so I know the cheap tricks they'll use to try and sell you expensive or rare coins that you don't necessarily want. Andrew was great and really tried to maximize the amount I was looking to invest so I could get the most pieces and weight of silver. Plus, my metals were shipped very quickly within 4 business days. I would recommend Noble Gold if you are looking for an honest company that truly has your best interest at heart.

Original review: May 24, 2017

After seeing their ads everywhere I decided to give them a call. I had been meaning to move into metals for a while but my husband and I were planning on going on a long vacation at the end of the month. I talked to Ben and he and his team were able to rollover my IRA, purchase my metals and have them shipped to the depository in Texas. They were really informative and innovative with easy to use electronic forms that sped up the entire process dramatically. I would recommend choosing Noble Gold if you are looking for a hassle-free, fast, and efficient rollover into metals.

Original review: May 23, 2017

Called in and talked to Christian. He was very knowledgeable and provided useful information that helped me make a more informed and confident investment decision that I had been considering for a long time. I received my kit and he and Jacqueline helped me every step of the way moving my IRA funds from Fidelity to New Directions IRA and purchasing physical gold and silver. The fact that I could store my metals in Texas really made me happy. I see why the company is so highly rated. No pressure tactics just a quick, easy, and friendly process.

Original review: May 21, 2017

My order was processed and they sent me pictures today, this morning, and I'm ecstatic. I like precious metals. I've been in and out of them for years. I also have a concern with the economy and the stock market is topped out and I don't want to ride that thing down. So, I wanted to invest in precious metals. If there's an economic meltdown, I'd be a lot safer in precious metals like what I bought from Noble Gold than in the bank.

I look into other companies and they were advertising things that were misleading, like taking possession of the product and they're really just selling a program. Noble Gold sounded safer and it's more of a complete program where you're actually putting the product in the depository. That's a nice service that your Noble Gold offers. I talked to three people there and they were very professional and courteous. The investment process could not have been easier. They purchase the product and put it in the depository for you. So, I didn't have much to do other than to pick out the product I want and make sure the funds were there. I would and will recommend Noble Gold to a friend. It's been an excellent experience.

Original review: May 16, 2017

We have certain people on the internet that we watch and trust with their reporting and two of them recommended Noble Gold. My wife made the phone call and Ben answered. He took care of everything and stayed on top of it. He called me up yesterday to see if the shipment had arrived. We were very pleased. I’m a veteran and when I was overseas I trusted the government was going to take care of me, but since I got out I found out that I was a whole lot dumber than I thought I was. I don’t trust the VA, the VA doctors and anything that they promise or say. I needed to step outside of that whole paradigm and Noble Gold has been excellent. I have no complaints about the experience. They followed up on what they’ve promised and to me, that counts a lot in business. I’ve already talked to Ben and we’re going to do more business with him.

Original review: April 19, 2017

I was nervous taking such a big step in rolling over one of my 401k from a previous employer but the team at Noble Gold made this a very comfortable and smooth transition. I was in constant communication with my broker Ben and Jacqueline, who did a great job handling the paperwork and calls with my custodian to roll over into my new gold IRA. This was a fast and easy switch and I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders once I protected my portfolio with physical gold silver. Now I can rest easy. :)

Original review: March 18, 2017

Investing in precious metals was something different. I heard about Noble Gold over at YouTube and investing with them was easy. I called them up, had a conversation with their staff then went up on the internet. When I talked with someone, there was a very professional atmosphere and they were very smooth in explaining details. We then made the transaction. Working with them has given me another opportunity to roll over funds to a different type of investment so I'm happy. Noble Gold is a professional company. It's been an outstanding experience.

Original review: March 16, 2017

I figured we're heading for another depression and I thought why will I keep a lot of cash when I'm going to get 30 cents on the dollar? I called Noble Gold and they had a little bit more to offer than some of the other ones. They also have a couple of different programs. They’ll discuss with you what kind of stuff they have on sale and which would be the best type to resell again if things go up and you want to sell some of your silver or gold back. They will tell you the simple way to do it and why you should do it. I was also thinking to get the smaller pieces and the more popular ones so that I can trade them easier.

But the program that really interested me was the deal where you can store gold if you got 10,000, 15,000, 20,000 or higher because maybe one of these days, I might get enough. I might buy one of the storages where you can put in from 10,000 to 100,000. I did the right thing working with them and even if stuff goes bad with the gold and the silver, I’m still going to get around the value I put out for it. It might be a little less, it might be a whole lot more. Noble Gold did a hell of a job and I'm very impressed with them.

Noble Gold Investments expert review by Andrew Polacek

Noble Gold Investments is a gold and precious metal brokerage firm based in California that specializes in purchases of gold, silver, platinum and paladium as well as rollover IRA accounts. They can facilitate your purchase of precious metals, and they also maintain and administer Gold IRA accounts.

• Experience: Noble Gold Investment’s founders have more than twenty years of combined experience in the gold industry and have contacts and connections to help navigate the best prices for your gold or silver.

• Investment options: With Noble Gold, you can buy gold, silver, platinum or palladium coins or bullion and store them yourself. Alternately, you can rollover your existing savings into a Gold IRA, which secures your investment into an account held and administered by Noble Gold as your brokers.

• Simple and quick setup: You can use Noble Gold’s accessible website tools to set up your IRA account in less than five minutes, with the IRA transfer complete within 48 business hours. The efficient process secures your savings quickly and safely.

• Efficient rollover: You can quickly and easily move your retirement savings into a Gold IRA with Noble Gold Investments, which keeps your savings tax-deferred. You can rollover many accounts, including your 401k, 403b, ROTH, TRA, or TSA, among others.

• Buyback program: If you change your mind about investing in gold, or if your life circumstances change and you no longer want to maintain an account with Noble Gold, they offer a buyback program for any transactions you’ve completed with them.

• Free consumer guide: Noble Gold offers a free Gold IRA guide with information for investors on how to rollover your existing retirement account into a Gold IRA.

• Best for: retirees, speculators concerned about the country's financial future and those looking to diversify their holdings.

Profile picture of Andrew Polacek
Andrew Polacek

Investments & Banking Contributing Editor

Following his two-year term as an investment banking analyst for Houlihan Lokey at their Los Angeles headquarters, Andrew Polacek had a seven year private equity career culminating in a role as a Vice President, first as an Associate at Mainsail Partners and later at Crimson Investment where developing relationships with business owners and investment banks was his primary focus. Andrew is also a knowledgeable and passionate investor in gold and silver bullion who has been investing in the space for over 10 years.

Noble Gold Investments Company Information