It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.99/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Noble Gold is your financial advisor when it comes to retirement planning. At Noble Gold we do things differently. We help you protect your retirement with gold and silver. Join many of our customers who are already protecting their assets and their financial future. No matter what your occupation is, Noble Gold is here to lead you in the right direction. Contact us today, and discover how to protect your wealth, the smart way.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

121 Noble Gold Investments Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 25, 2019

After listening to all the excellent reviews on the YouTube videos I was watching, such as Next News, Lisa Havens, X22, Paul Begley and others, I looked up the Noble Gold's website to get more information about buying precious metals. Trust me, I was somewhat skeptical about making my first purchase. I went to the Contact tab on their website and asked to be contacted by one of their representatives. At the same time, I also went to another company's website requesting the same information. This was on a Sunday and by Monday I had received a phone call from Hope at Noble Gold. The other company never did respond to my request. I asked many questions concerning a purchase. Not only where they answered, but I was also emailed more information about their company.

I read the information, did my research and after feeling very confident, I made a purchase. Hope was excellent in helping me accomplish that, she stayed in contact with me by email and phone through the entire process. Would I recommend this company? Yes, I would highly recommend them. They are a very reputable company, they do not pressure you, and they make sure you have all the information you need to make your decision. I was told they are owned by a Christian family and that you could trust the company. Now I personally know this to be true. After talking with a skeptical friend of mine, this friend has made a purchase and found this company to be highly trustworthy also.

Get expert buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 13, 2019

I wanted to leave some feedback for you all at Noble Gold. THANK YOU for saving a big chunk of my retirement funds by providing this option of physical metals with an IRA transfer. It gives my family great comfort to have this gold-backed IRA. I also wanted to call out a few people at Noble for the incredible experience they provided. First was Andrew ** who talked to us from our initial phone inquiry after hearing about Noble Gold on the Tracy Beanz podcast. Andrew was knowledgeable, informative, and patient as we asked a ton of questions. He was also available throughout the entire process and we found him to be reliable and empathetic to our needs. Thanks Andrew!!

Then there was Clarita ** who was also a great help. Clarita was attentive and careful about all the details, and also never hesitated to do what was necessary to move things along. We had some challenges between Pru and New Direction Trust, and Clarita went above and beyond to make sure it got worked out. So Thanks Again to both Clarita and Andrew. And also Melanie and Ashley at New Direction Trust Co were extremely professional and helpful as well. I would highly recommend Noble Gold to family and friends—in fact I already have!

Thank you!

Michelle and Don

Original review: July 9, 2019

I honestly know next to nothing about investments, but I DO know that gold is THE most stable means of holding value long-term. I wanted to buy some precious metals to strengthen my savings, but I was afraid of being "taken in" by a scam. After researching more, I contacted Noble Gold, recommended by X22Report. After checking a couple other vendors, I phoned and spoke with Hope, who gave me great info and suggestions – tailored to my level of investment experience (very low) and willingness to risk my money (very-very low!). She was not at all pushy or even suggestive, just very professional, as were all staff I spoke with. Hope didn't push at all, but made me very comfortable, but I didn't feel "conned" or soft-pedaled in any way. Hope just gave give me GREAT info and recommendations about possible denominations and metal types which might work best for me.

I called her 3-4 times (probably more) and finally I ended up ordering a (relatively small) amount of gold and silver – an amount I was very comfortable with. It’s now about a week after my purchase – a time I’m usually experiencing “buyer’s remorse” and – NONE!! I am SO glad I made this purchase! Even though I waited a day or so longer than I should have – which caused the spot value (paper dollar cost) of the metals I purchased to go up. Hope was VERY helpful in that situation, explaining that I could change my order if I wanted. I opted to keep all the gold I’d ordered, but reduce my silver purchase to not overspend. Again, there was no pressure at all. I feel VERY confident in the advice I got from Noble Gold – mainly because I NEVER felt rushed and – even when a delay on my part caused the price of my purchase to go up – their representative helped me get the best deal for my own situation.

Bottom line: I’m a very HAPPY purchaser. When I get a bit more money built up – I WILL purchase again from Hope at Noble Gold! One thing this experience has taught me: I’ve been way too fearful and hesitant about learning about investments and making financial decisions! I’ve now purchased some good basic books (Rich Dad Poor Dad, etc.) and am learning! Thank you, Hope and Noble Gold, for helping me find my courage!

Original review: June 13, 2019

I am not a "savvy investor" and was very nervous about this whole process. I'd never thought about precious metals, but my wife insisted we needed to diversify! We had some cash sitting in my IRA, so I told my wife she could do whatever she wanted. There are a lot of options out there when it comes to buying gold and silver, and my wife explored a number of them. She always does her research. She knew we needed to find a way to buy physical gold and silver, rather than paper gold stock, without suffering tax issues, so rolling the cash to a Gold IRA was the best option. Despite the fact we could have stayed with our current provider, she kept going back to Noble Gold. There was something different about the way they approached her. They seemed to actually care.

Now, we know we're a very small fish in this great big pond, but we never felt that way when we worked with Hope. We had a lot of questions, and she was right there to give us all the information we needed. She was patient and thorough, even answering questions we didn't know to ask! My wife reviewed all the information she had gathered and by the time we were ready to make our decisions, we felt better prepared to do the right thing for our future, especially in these uncertain times. So, I told my wife to go for it.

She contacted Hope and started our move. The whole process was smooth as silk. There were literally no hiccups! Funds were transferred, and today, we made the trade. This is one of those rare times when I've made a purchase with no second thoughts. Thank you, Noble Gold... and thank you, Hope! You were fabulous, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship. Russ and Phyllis

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

When I started this process I had a lot of misgivings because I had just not dealt with the gold and silver markets. But Andrew & Alicia have been so very helpful. In fact the entire team at Noble Gold interacting with New Direction Trust has made this such a seamless and very very very satisfying experience. All questions were answered immediately and comprehensively. Having placed my metals order with Andrew I am now waiting for the assessment, purchase & distribution to the Texas Depository. I have been kept up-to-date at all steps on what to expect next and have not been disappointed.

The team at Noble gold was very professional, extremely knowledgeable, well understanding of what I was trying to accomplish and made it happen; and for this I have a very big thank you and many kudos to the entire team. I look forward to working with Andrew and Alicia in the future for further purchases toward my IRA. They took the anxiety out of my rollover and this is a very big thing. That 401(k) had been laying in capital preservation status for years and I’m not one to change quickly. But they made everything so transparent, understandable and seamless.

I would very much recommend anyone who has a 401(k) or eligible rollover into a precious metals from IRA use noble gold. They understand that we have some understanding but not comprehensive understanding… they filled in the missing knowledge. I was assured that they would be available for future questions & concerns. Andrew gave me the best “bang for the buck” with real time market price analysis and provided options that maximized my investment goals. I am able to rest comfortably knowing my investments are hedged against coming market volatilities with Real Money. Will use again in future purchases.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

We appreciate the help we had in getting our IRA set up. Thanks to Jerrad and Clarita, we have our new account and without the hassle I expected. To have someone as knowledgeable as they are talk us through everything I feel relieved, and confident that we made a wise decision. THANK YOU Jerrad and Clarita!!!!

Original review: July 29, 2019

Jeffrey ** assisted me in purchasing some silver and gold coins and I am very satisfied with my purchase! The metals looks amazing and Jeff provided excellent guidance over the phone. I will be coming back to Noble Gold for any future metal purchases!

Original review: July 23, 2019

Jarrad ** is my contact at Noble Gold. He is a stellar professional. Awesome character and helped me make a critical decision in a way that actually helped me to feel better about my purchase/investment. He kept track of everything and contacted me each step of the way ay! It was more than I expected. Kudos for Jarrad... He real.

Original review: July 8, 2019

My experience with Jerrad ** has been very positive so, I see myself doing more business with Noble Gold in the near future! Furthermore, Jerrad ** is a knowledgeable and very attentive professional who I feel absolutely comfortable doing business with!

Original review: June 30, 2019

The rollover process from my previous company to the trust fund was made easy with the assist of Alicia ** of Noble Gold. She took the lead while we (Standards, Alicia and I) were filling out the appropriate paper work to rollover my funds to the trust. It was fun working with Andrew **, Alicia **, both of Noble Gold and New Direction Trust for their professionalism and communication. Thank You very much.

Noble Gold Investments expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Noble Gold Investments is a gold and precious metal brokerage firm based in California that specializes in purchases of gold, silver, platinum and paladium as well as rollover IRA accounts. They can facilitate your purchase of precious metals, and they also maintain and administer Gold IRA accounts.

• Experience: Noble Gold Investment’s founders have more than twenty years of combined experience in the gold industry and have contacts and connections to help navigate the best prices for your gold or silver.

• Investment options: With Noble Gold, you can buy gold, silver, platinum or palladium coins or bullion and store them yourself. Alternately, you can rollover your existing savings into a Gold IRA, which secures your investment into an account held and administered by Noble Gold as your brokers.

• Simple and quick setup: You can use Noble Gold’s accessible website tools to set up your IRA account in less than five minutes, with the IRA transfer complete within 48 business hours. The efficient process secures your savings quickly and safely.

• Efficient rollover: You can quickly and easily move your retirement savings into a Gold IRA with Noble Gold Investments, which keeps your savings tax-deferred. You can rollover many accounts, including your 401k, 403b, ROTH, TRA, or TSA, among others.

• Buyback program: If you change your mind about investing in gold, or if your life circumstances change and you no longer want to maintain an account with Noble Gold, they offer a buyback program for any transactions you’ve completed with them.

• Free consumer guide: Noble Gold offers a free Gold IRA guide with information for investors on how to rollover your existing retirement account into a Gold IRA.

• Best for: retirees, speculators concerned about the country's financial future and those looking to diversify their holdings.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg