It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.99/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Noble Gold is your financial advisor when it comes to retirement planning. At Noble Gold we do things differently. We help you protect your retirement with gold and silver. Join many of our customers who are already protecting their assets and their financial future. No matter what your occupation is, Noble Gold is here to lead you in the right direction. Contact us today, and discover how to protect your wealth, the smart way.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

112 Noble Gold Investments Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 13, 2019

I am not a "savvy investor" and was very nervous about this whole process. I'd never thought about precious metals, but my wife insisted we needed to diversify! We had some cash sitting in my IRA, so I told my wife she could do whatever she wanted. There are a lot of options out there when it comes to buying gold and silver, and my wife explored a number of them. She always does her research. She knew we needed to find a way to buy physical gold and silver, rather than paper gold stock, without suffering tax issues, so rolling the cash to a Gold IRA was the best option. Despite the fact we could have stayed with our current provider, she kept going back to Noble Gold. There was something different about the way they approached her. They seemed to actually care.

Now, we know we're a very small fish in this great big pond, but we never felt that way when we worked with Hope. We had a lot of questions, and she was right there to give us all the information we needed. She was patient and thorough, even answering questions we didn't know to ask! My wife reviewed all the information she had gathered and by the time we were ready to make our decisions, we felt better prepared to do the right thing for our future, especially in these uncertain times. So, I told my wife to go for it.

She contacted Hope and started our move. The whole process was smooth as silk. There were literally no hiccups! Funds were transferred, and today, we made the trade. This is one of those rare times when I've made a purchase with no second thoughts. Thank you, Noble Gold... and thank you, Hope! You were fabulous, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship. Russ and Phyllis

Get expert buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 10, 2019

So I found this website called Noble Gold to invest in precious metals and spoke with Josh **. He is very helpful, not pushy, answered all my questions and assisted me in creating my new IRA account for retirement. I wasn't very sure if this was the right move for me but after talking with Josh and answering all my questions I know that I made the right move. So when I decides to start the process to transfer an account over to Noble Gold, I would get a phone call from the company as to update me every step of the way.

Every staff member I spoke with were wonderful people. Always made time for me when I called in for help with my account and were able to answer all of my questions throughout the transfer process. It was such a pleasure working with Josh ** especially since he was able to provide me with information about why it's a good move to invest with Noble Gold but more importantly always treated me as a person and not as a number. Thank you again Josh. I really do appreciate all your help. If anyone is looking for assistance contact Noble Gold and request Josh **. He will truly help you with all your investment needs.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Working with Yale ** at Noble Gold was a very rewarding experience. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Yale guided us through the process of buying silver and gave a fantastic quote. After checking with two other Investment Firms (Lear & Orion), we received a higher quote and a lower quote from the two firms. We settled on the quote from Yale because it was fair and equitable and we felt he was very professional. Because we didn't care about the type of rounds we were looking to invest in, he suggested buying Indian rounds and gave a quote that was in line with what we were hoping to purchase.

We initially thought about buying the American Eagle rounds but weren't committed to them and they were a little more expensive. He showed us how we could get more silver with the less popular Indian rounds. He communicated with us throughout the process until we received our silver today. I would highly recommend him to my friends/relatives who are interested in purchased silver (or gold). Please pass on to him our thanks for his patience and guidance through this process. We are extremely happy.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I must say that my experience with Noble Gold Investments has been, exciting, and pleasant. My first contact with Noble Gold, was made with a phone call for Information. I spoke with a young lady by the name of Hope. I asked questions and she gave me precise informative information. Hope sent several email articles to my computer, so I could research my silver needs. There was absolutely no pressure to buy. I then again made contact with Hope in regards to making a purchase of 3 Trump 2020 coins. Hope once again sent me the website in my email that made my buying experience secure and easy. I was able to use the x22 code for free shipping, The X 22 report is where I found out about Noble Gold and the free shipping offer if I bought 3 or more coins. I want to thank Hope and Noble Gold for my first purchase from them. Five stars for sure...

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

When I started this process I had a lot of misgivings because I had just not dealt with the gold and silver markets. But Andrew & Alicia have been so very helpful. In fact the entire team at Noble Gold interacting with New Direction Trust has made this such a seamless and very very very satisfying experience. All questions were answered immediately and comprehensively. Having placed my metals order with Andrew I am now waiting for the assessment, purchase & distribution to the Texas Depository. I have been kept up-to-date at all steps on what to expect next and have not been disappointed.

The team at Noble gold was very professional, extremely knowledgeable, well understanding of what I was trying to accomplish and made it happen; and for this I have a very big thank you and many kudos to the entire team. I look forward to working with Andrew and Alicia in the future for further purchases toward my IRA. They took the anxiety out of my rollover and this is a very big thing. That 401(k) had been laying in capital preservation status for years and I’m not one to change quickly. But they made everything so transparent, understandable and seamless.

I would very much recommend anyone who has a 401(k) or eligible rollover into a precious metals from IRA use noble gold. They understand that we have some understanding but not comprehensive understanding… they filled in the missing knowledge. I was assured that they would be available for future questions & concerns. Andrew gave me the best “bang for the buck” with real time market price analysis and provided options that maximized my investment goals. I am able to rest comfortably knowing my investments are hedged against coming market volatilities with Real Money. Will use again in future purchases.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: June 15, 2019

I called Noble Gold because I was interested in doing an IRA rollover into a Gold IRA and Hope was very helpful in explaining how to go about the process. She made it so simple to fill out the application and in a matter of days I was on my way to establishing an account. Being a novice in the arena of precious metals, Hope made it very easy to understand and less intimidating than I originally thought. I feel confident in my decision to roll over my IRA to a Noble Gold IRA. I would highly recommend anyone looking to diversify into precious metals by calling Noble Gold today!

Original review: June 11, 2019

From start to finish, the road was paved with help in paperwork and assistance in establishing and rolling over monies from my 401k to the IRA where I was able to purchase gold and silver for my financial insurance. Thank You to Josh and the rest of the team at Noble Gold. I will definitely recommend others to their services.

Original review: May 30, 2019

From start to finish the team at Noble Gold guided me with care and understanding, in a timely and professional manner. Highly recommend to anyone looking to transfer from a 401k into a precious metals IRA.

Original review: May 24, 2019

I have never rolled a 401(k) over before and the entire process seemed very daunting. I knew I did not want to roll my 401(k) into another 401(k) but rather, into a gold & silver IRA. I called Noble Gold because they are a Christian company and knew I would be treated fairly. Hope and Alicia were absolutely a pleasure to work with! Not only were they professional, but they actually cared about me and my personal situation. They were very thorough in Explaining all my options, gave me sound recommendations and did all the heavy lifting. I would absolutely recommend Noble GOLD to anyone whether it is your first time rolling over a 401(k) or if you have done it several times. I am 100% confident in my decision and I know my investment will be safe and sound for my future. What are you waiting for? Call Noble GOLD today!!

Original review: May 24, 2019

A thank you to Paul and Alicia for great customer service. They answered my questions and helped me when my former employer's 401k had issues releasing my money to me!! They made the transition as effortless as possible. I recommend them and appreciate their help. Thanks again!!

Original review: May 21, 2019

Let me start by saying thank you to Joshua **. An inquiry into a precious metals IRA turned into a great relationship between Joshua and myself. His wealth of knowledge about precious metals and his kindness is the reason I chose Noble Gold. Most businesses are a dime a dozen these days so you have to make a decision on which to use based on the company's reputation and personnel. As for my experience Noble Gold was spot on and Joshua far exceeded any and all expectations.

Original review: May 15, 2019

The individual help, guidance & investing experience we received converting our IRA into gold and silver was done with great ease and confidence by Hope ** who guided us all the way. Additional assistance was provided by other staff members as well. She was kind, courteous, personable and her advice was invaluable. We are hoping to do additional business in the future. Noble Gold was recommended by Pastor Paul Begley because they are a Christian owned business.

Original review: May 15, 2019

Noble Gold was the first company I bought gold and silver from. They were very helpful and provided great suggestions for beautiful products. Now I have made my second purchase and again the products are beautiful, customer service is very helpful, and shipping is fast. I will be doing business again with Noble Gold.

Original review: May 10, 2019

I have been interested in investing in gold and silver for many years, but my 401K company did not offer this. When I quit my full-time job for part-time work, I was able to move this small savings to New Direction Trust, which allowed me to invest in gold and silver with Noble Gold, whom I had heard about for a couple of years. Noble Gold was very helpful, patient, and kept me informed of everything required, thru phone calls and emails. I highly recommend them to anyone interested in investing in precious metals. They have your best interest at heart and will advise you on your investment, if you so request.

Original review: May 8, 2019

Paul ** has been terrific assisting me with my purchases! He took as much time as I needed, as a new stacker, to equip me with enough knowledge to make purchases that were right for me. It was a pleasurable experience which I will repeat!

Original review: May 3, 2019

Both Andrew and Alicia were very efficient in helping me with my Gold and Silver into an IRA purchase. The process was very simple and the information they both taught me was easy to understand. I feel very confident that I made the right decision to do this with Noble Gold.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I have been working with Noble Gold through Hope. She has great customer service and I will continue to work through the company. I highly recommend anyone to use Noble Gold as they are legit and offer great precious metals and digital currency service.

Original review: May 1, 2019

During my transfer of my 401K Assets to metals, the help I received from all your employees was outstanding. I especially thank Jeff who always kept me abreast of the process which kept me calm during the process. With my experience during the this process I highly recommend your company.

Original review: April 29, 2019

We had all of our money wrapped up in an IRA and figured it was best to invest in precious metals. We had heard of Noble Gold and I did my research. We are very pleased with the help and guidance that Paul has given us. It’s wonderful to know that our nest egg is in good hands and we can call him at anytime with any questions!

Original review: April 29, 2019

I would like to say that Hope and Alicia at Noble Gold were so helpful and kind during the entire process. We had a few bumps in the road in getting it all set up but they took care of everything and both should be given a raise. I have no complaints. Doing this was a scary process for me as my husband used to handle all our finances up until he left me after 30 years of marriage. Handling finances and making these big decisions were new to me. Thank you Noble Gold for going beyond your duties to make clients feel appreciated and supported.

Original review: April 26, 2019

I cannot say enough about our experience with Noble Gold. Craig ** assisted us. I cannot say enough about his assistance with us. He is very knowledgeable and helped my daughter get a gold IRA established. Due to time constraints in her working hours, he worked with both of us to make this happen. He was never in a hurry to get to the next customer and answered all our questions. I would not hesitate to do business with this company again. Thanks to Craig and everyone at Noble Gold who helped my daughter to have more security in the future.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Hello Jarrad, Jarrad was very professional and thorough at all times and answered all of my questions in a timely manner throughout the whole process. I was very impressed, he sounds like a great asset on your team and he is very knowledgeable. Thanks a bunch! Phil

Original review: April 16, 2019

Andrew and Alicia were very patient and helpful. My husband and I are both over-thinkers and neither of them ever have the slightest impression of being impatient or annoyed with all our questions and changes of direction. As a result we are confident and happy with our purchase. I can't praise them enough. If you want great customer service, stick with Noble.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Working with Josh at Noble Gold was a very good experience. Josh was very helpful and always called me back the same day if he was busy helping someone else. He explained everything, was very patient and easy to talk to. Dealing with everyone at Noble Gold was a great experience and I highly recommend this company.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I am very pleased with the service I have received through Noble Gold. Andrew and Clarita have been so helpful, thorough and patient since this is all new to me. Great great customer service! I will recommend them to everyone.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I became aware of Noble Gold through endorsements by several YouTube Channels I frequently watch. I liked that the YouTube content creators would actually use the services of the company they were endorsing and share their experiences. Some would even interview someone from Noble Gold on their channel. I do not have much disposable income but believed it was important to invest in some precious metal with what I did have.

Jerrad ** was my first contact with Noble Gold. He was pleasant, personable and answered all my questions. He followed through with emails & phone calls to make sure the purchase process went smoothly. My order arrived in the mail within a week from payment for purchase. I will be using Noble Gold's services again in the future.

Original review: March 29, 2019

Hope was very knowledgeable and helpful in a unfamiliar area of investment for me. She walked me through every step which, was very simple. All the forms were emailed to me, all I had to do is sign. Once they received my funds Hope called me and helped me choose my metals. I would definitely recommend Noble Gold.

Original review: March 28, 2019

My recent purchase experience with Noble Gold was very successful and informative. Jerrad ** took the time to explain all of my options and the services they offer. My initial purchase went exactly as promised and he followed up to ensure I was completely satisfied. Since then I’ve decided to avail myself of additional services to become more financially secure through a rollover of assets to precious metals which I believe to be more secure than stocks going into the future.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I worked with Hope. She answered all of my questions and guided me into making the purchase that was best for me. I would recommend this company to any of my friends. After our conversation, she sent me the paperwork all pre-filled out. All I had to do is sign the documents. The process could not have gone better. I am very satisfied.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I called many firms before I chose Noble Gold. I made my investment purchase through Noble Gold is because of Joshua's customer service skills. He helped in every way I needed and was never impatient. He is friendly, yet professional and it was a pleasure to work with him. Thank you.

Noble Gold Investments expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Noble Gold Investments is a gold and precious metal brokerage firm based in California that specializes in purchases of gold, silver, platinum and paladium as well as rollover IRA accounts. They can facilitate your purchase of precious metals, and they also maintain and administer Gold IRA accounts.

• Experience: Noble Gold Investment’s founders have more than twenty years of combined experience in the gold industry and have contacts and connections to help navigate the best prices for your gold or silver.

• Investment options: With Noble Gold, you can buy gold, silver, platinum or palladium coins or bullion and store them yourself. Alternately, you can rollover your existing savings into a Gold IRA, which secures your investment into an account held and administered by Noble Gold as your brokers.

• Simple and quick setup: You can use Noble Gold’s accessible website tools to set up your IRA account in less than five minutes, with the IRA transfer complete within 48 business hours. The efficient process secures your savings quickly and safely.

• Efficient rollover: You can quickly and easily move your retirement savings into a Gold IRA with Noble Gold Investments, which keeps your savings tax-deferred. You can rollover many accounts, including your 401k, 403b, ROTH, TRA, or TSA, among others.

• Buyback program: If you change your mind about investing in gold, or if your life circumstances change and you no longer want to maintain an account with Noble Gold, they offer a buyback program for any transactions you’ve completed with them.

• Free consumer guide: Noble Gold offers a free Gold IRA guide with information for investors on how to rollover your existing retirement account into a Gold IRA.

• Best for: retirees, speculators concerned about the country's financial future and those looking to diversify their holdings.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg