It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.86/5
Based on 65 reviews that contain star ratings

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Noble Gold is your financial advisor when it comes to retirement planning. At Noble Gold we do things differently. We help you protect your retirement with gold and silver. Join many of our customers who are already protecting their assets and their financial future. No matter what your occupation is, Noble Gold is here to lead you in the right direction. Contact us today, and discover how to protect your wealth, the smart way.

Noble Gold Investments Video
ABBB Rating
View More View More

65 Noble Gold Investments Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

When I started this process I had a lot of misgivings because I had just not dealt with the gold and silver markets. But Andrew & Alicia have been so very helpful. In fact the entire team at Noble Gold interacting with New Direction Trust has made this such a seamless and very very very satisfying experience. All questions were answered immediately and comprehensively. Having placed my metals order with Andrew I am now waiting for the assessment, purchase & distribution to the Texas Depository. I have been kept up-to-date at all steps on what to expect next and have not been disappointed.

The team at Noble gold was very professional, extremely knowledgeable, well understanding of what I was trying to accomplish and made it happen; and for this I have a very big thank you and many kudos to the entire team. I look forward to working with Andrew and Alicia in the future for further purchases toward my IRA. They took the anxiety out of my rollover and this is a very big thing. That 401(k) had been laying in capital preservation status for years and I’m not one to change quickly. But they made everything so transparent, understandable and seamless.

I would very much recommend anyone who has a 401(k) or eligible rollover into a precious metals from IRA use noble gold. They understand that we have some understanding but not comprehensive understanding… they filled in the missing knowledge. I was assured that they would be available for future questions & concerns. Andrew gave me the best “bang for the buck” with real time market price analysis and provided options that maximized my investment goals. I am able to rest comfortably knowing my investments are hedged against coming market volatilities with Real Money. Will use again in future purchases.

Get expert buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I have really had a great experience with Noble Gold. Your employee Craig is courteous, knowledgeable and very proficient handling task and keeping the customer well informed at every step of the transaction. I can only hope all your employees meet Craig's standards. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I have never thought about owning a precious metal until I found out about Noble Gold and I couldn't be happier when I was able to roll over my 401k into an IRA to secure very valuable precious metals. Having said that I worked with amazing and friendly account executive Andrew ** who assisted me with complete process from informative education on precious mental and very knowledgeable responses on those questions and concerns that I had since I was a nervous beginner. I can highly recommend Noble Gold and especially Andrew ** and his team doing an outstanding job and putting customers first with respect. Will continue doing business with them. Keep up the Great Work!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

We tried to invest with Noble Gold on Tuesday Feb. 12th. We worked with a kind voice Mr Joshua **. When we were wiring the funds we called Mr ** to confirm our Wiring time and name confirmation. We then did not hear anything back until our Banker called in the Late afternoon to say BOfA had returned the funds saying they did not have our name on file and we were charged $45 return fee. Plus we were out $15 wiring fee! This Mr ** has not contacted us as of today Thursday,14th. It was not meant to be.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Josh ** was very helpful in learning this process. I had a lot of questions and he was always there w/ a reasonable answer. It is good to see that a recommendation that was made on a Youtube video (Truth and Art TV, and Lisa Haven.. I find their commentary interesting) gave a good experience!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Hope did a great job answering my questions and helping me get everything set up. It was a smooth seamless process! Thank you for all the help offered!! I look forward to using Noble Gold for my future gold investments as well!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

My Broker answered all my questions as a first time customer and educated me in the process of performing a direct roll over transfer of a 401k. I will not hesitate to call with questions and am pleased with the experience at Noble Gold.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Yale was very helpful and personable. Represents your company well. So far everything I've experienced with your company is first class and I would recommend Noble Gold to my friends and family if they asked. If the market trends continue, I will contact you again.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I could not be happier with my Noble Gold transaction. Everyone there is friendly and extremely informative. I never felt left out of the loop with any part of the transaction. I feel very secure with my money now in tangible precious metals. I highly recommend Noble Gold.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Opening an account for IRA rollover was super quick and easy. Josh and Clarita were very patient in explaining every detail and then some regarding account opening and asset transfers for rollovers. They monitor the transfer until it was completed and it went without a hitch. Josh also made some good investment recommendations. Very efficient and responsive team!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

With retirement soon, after research, we found Noble Gold and Joshua **, who walked us thru every step. He was extremely helpful! We rolled over our 401k, and made purchases. We now peace of mind! Quick and excellent service! Thank you Joshua **!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

I really want to thank Paul Helmstetter, Clarita, and Laura for helping me. I especially appreciate the advice that Paul gave to me in setting up this account. I was very surprised how easy and quickly the account was set up. I think the people working at Noble Gold do a great job! Thank you for all the help that you gave me! I will recommend your company to my friends. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Josh is friendly, affable and helpful. I've never done anything like this before, but knew I had to and he was patient with me. I've gotten my goods and happy to be in the "game". When gold & silver prices shoot way up, I'll be able to add more glowing remarks.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I got a high up guy who answered all my questions and just all around assured me of doing it. I would whole heartily recommend third company when setting up a silver or gold IRA or just buying precious metals.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

When I 1st made contact with Noble Gold it was a pleasant experience. Andrew was my point of contact and he answered all my questions. Plus, he explained the procedures and what I could expect. I felt he was very professional and patient with me. You would be wise to get away from the thief's of Wall Street and make your move to Noble Gold.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Just want to say how wonderful it has been to work with Josh. He's very knowledgeable about investing in metals and he will spend as much time as I need to understand how to best invest my money. Thanks Josh!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I am a senior citizen and knew almost nothing about investing in precious metals. Andrew ** was so patient and educated me on the subject. He believes, as do I, that an educated consumer is the best kind. There was never any pressure to make a purchase, but Andrew provided guidance when I asked for it. He made the process very personal and enjoyable. Everyone at Noble Gold was wonderful, and I also enjoyed speaking with John **, who helped me at the beginning. I highly recommend Noble Gold to everyone interested in securing their future and diversifying their holdings.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I have had great experiences with Noble Gold Investments. The personal and prompt response has been exceptional. Joshua ** and all have been very helpful.

I have heard about Noble Gold from X22 Report and Destroying the Illusion. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Josh - Kind, helpful, considerate and understanding. A pleasure to work with as I ventured for the first time into the world of precious metals. I’m glad to be a part of the Noble Gold family and feel more confident and secure in my future retirement.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Hi, i was a little nervous and Josh ** relieved my fears. The team that you have, answered all questions in a timely manner. I was new to this and they walked me through step by step. Thanks for all your help.

Original review: June 26, 2018

This was the easiest, and simply the best experience I’ve had when performing a rollover. I have done two previous, through others and it was a hassle. Everyone was courteous, professional, and quick to assist with the entire process. Simply put, they were AWESOME!

Original review: May 22, 2018

As a new investor in precious metals, I was a little hesitant. I had been referred to Noble Gold by a friend, so that helped. Craig ** was/is my contact guy, and he immediately put me at ease. My first purchase was easy, and the delivery was exactly as promised. I made another purchase from a competitor, which went well, but the pricing was higher. So, I came back to Noble Gold for another investment, which again went without a hitch. I am going to stay with these guys, for sure!

Original review: April 10, 2018

Awesome and knowledgeable personnel at Noble Gold made for a seamless transaction on all accounts. I am very pleased I chose Noble Gold and expect to use them on future purchases of precious metals. Your people are awesome in every respect.

Original review: March 25, 2018

Customer service has been extremely good, but I was disappointed in the delay between my request to purchase cryptocurrency and its actual implementation. That delay cost me thousands of dollars, as Bitcoin price rose rapidly, as I expected. Going forward, I am more likely to purchase directly, rather than through my ROTH IRA, as potential earnings will compensate for taxes paid on the growth.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I wanted to utilize my money in a different way of an investment because I know the dollar will be steadily decreasing. I also wanted to have some gold on hand. I used another company the first time I purchased gold but when I heard Lyn Leahz mention Noble Gold on her YouTube channel, I decided to switch over to her recommendation. The process was very easy and their representative was very helpful as he explained everything. He increased my knowledge of making gold and gold bar purchases. Noble Gold provided all the information that I could need and went beyond even my own knowledge. They have great customer service and the follow through was outstanding.

Noble Gold Investments response
Lorna,

We appreciate your kind words and the feedback on our service. Craig is always available if you have any questions going forward. Looking to speaking to you in the future.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

After hearing about Noble Gold through William Mount and Rex Bear of the Leak Project, I figured that Noble Gold would be reputable. I went through the process by just a phone call, and the people I talked to were really nice. They were very thorough and very professional. I did the investment for financial security and since then, I feel like I won’t lose all of my wealth when the financial collapse happens.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I am very pleased with the response I got from a customer rep from Noble Gold when I had issues with completing the required forms for registration. The rep was helpful and stayed with me throughout the process. I have recommended Noble Gold to my sister and we will both be making a visit here to have her make her own conversion.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I invested with Noble Gold during my 401k conversion and recently cashed out some of my coins and made a conversion for its cryptocurrency program last month with the help and guidance of Charles. All conversions were authentic and were related to current market values. I have initially invested a small amount of money but will be putting a little more into the program. I believe I have my money placed in the hands of the right company for now.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I have worked with Noble Gold and especially with Charles because I met him through the recommendation of a very good colleague. Conversion process was easy and took no more than 4 days for the complete process. I had my metals stored in one of the facilities they provide and have sold and bought a few coins using the service they offer for this. It's been mutually beneficial and I'm happy here.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Working with Noble Gold has been an investment strategy that has paid off in recent times. I have been able to draw funds to attend to a pressing matter after I invested in one of their investment packages. They have been professional in handling my gold coins and gave me value for my gold coins when it was time for a conversion. I am impressed that I could rely on them after all.

Noble Gold Investments expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Noble Gold Investments is a gold and precious metal brokerage firm based in California that specializes in purchases of gold, silver, platinum and paladium as well as rollover IRA accounts. They can facilitate your purchase of precious metals, and they also maintain and administer Gold IRA accounts.

• Experience: Noble Gold Investment’s founders have more than twenty years of combined experience in the gold industry and have contacts and connections to help navigate the best prices for your gold or silver.

• Investment options: With Noble Gold, you can buy gold, silver, platinum or palladium coins or bullion and store them yourself. Alternately, you can rollover your existing savings into a Gold IRA, which secures your investment into an account held and administered by Noble Gold as your brokers.

• Simple and quick setup: You can use Noble Gold’s accessible website tools to set up your IRA account in less than five minutes, with the IRA transfer complete within 48 business hours. The efficient process secures your savings quickly and safely.

• Efficient rollover: You can quickly and easily move your retirement savings into a Gold IRA with Noble Gold Investments, which keeps your savings tax-deferred. You can rollover many accounts, including your 401k, 403b, ROTH, TRA, or TSA, among others.

• Buyback program: If you change your mind about investing in gold, or if your life circumstances change and you no longer want to maintain an account with Noble Gold, they offer a buyback program for any transactions you’ve completed with them.

• Free consumer guide: Noble Gold offers a free Gold IRA guide with information for investors on how to rollover your existing retirement account into a Gold IRA.

• Best for: retirees, speculators concerned about the country's financial future and those looking to diversify their holdings.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg