toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I invested in gold IRA as a hedge against disaster. Noble Gold came highly recommended in the AM sites and the internet sites that I watch. I had a lot of questions which were all answered by a Noble Gold gentleman who called me back several times. He also sent me information and answered any questions that were not on there. He was knowledgeable, courteous and thorough. The money was wired and the rates were good. The delivery was late but it was because FedEx had a major road holdup so their trucks couldn't get through for a couple of days. Nonetheless, the overall process was relatively easy. Noble Gold was very thorough as far as keeping in touch and everything got through fine. I feel more secure in the event of a disaster and will probably purchase some more. It has been an efficient and informed experience and I would recommend Noble Gold to anybody.

I invested in precious metals to diversify and I chose Noble Gold Investments through word of mouth. Investing with them was easy and the process was sweet and simple. Give them a call and they'd answer any type of question that you had, being if you are a seasoned person investing in gold and silver or if you are someone new. They were everything that I would expect a salesperson to be. It wasn't anything over and beyond but all my expectations were met.

I was looking for a company where I could transfer my IRA and purchase gold. Searching the web and watching some of my favorite YouTube channels, I found Noble Gold based out of Pasadena, CA. Noble had the best ratings and great customer reviews. As a result I applied for an investor's kit. A few days later I was contacted by Collin Plume. He explained the entire process of purchasing Gold with your IRA in a no pressure informative manner. He explained the varying prices between certain coins and bars and ensured I got the most bang out of my buck. I completed my transfer and the metals were sent to a Texas depository which made me very happy since Noble Gold is the only gold IRA company with a depository in Texas. Exceptional service. I highly recommend Collin and the rest of the Noble Gold team to anyone looking to get into metals.

I just want to give a huge thank you to Andrew and the whole team at Noble Gold. I've been purchasing silver pieces the last few years and when I heard of Noble Gold I figured I would give them a chance. I was blown away by their customer service especially their focus on educating instead of hard selling. I've dealt with many companies so I know the cheap tricks they'll use to try and sell you expensive or rare coins that you don't necessarily want. Andrew was great and really tried to maximize the amount I was looking to invest so I could get the most pieces and weight of silver. Plus, my metals were shipped very quickly within 4 business days. I would recommend Noble Gold if you are looking for an honest company that truly has your best interest at heart.

After seeing their ads everywhere I decided to give them a call. I had been meaning to move into metals for a while but my husband and I were planning on going on a long vacation at the end of the month. I talked to Ben and he and his team were able to rollover my IRA, purchase my metals and have them shipped to the depository in Texas. They were really informative and innovative with easy to use electronic forms that sped up the entire process dramatically. I would recommend choosing Noble Gold if you are looking for a hassle-free, fast, and efficient rollover into metals.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Called in and talked to Christian. He was very knowledgeable and provided useful information that helped me make a more informed and confident investment decision that I had been considering for a long time. I received my kit and he and Jacqueline helped me every step of the way moving my IRA funds from Fidelity to New Directions IRA and purchasing physical gold and silver. The fact that I could store my metals in Texas really made me happy. I see why the company is so highly rated. No pressure tactics just a quick, easy, and friendly process.

My order was processed and they sent me pictures today, this morning, and I'm ecstatic. I like precious metals. I've been in and out of them for years. I also have a concern with the economy and the stock market is topped out and I don't want to ride that thing down. So, I wanted to invest in precious metals. If there's an economic meltdown, I'd be a lot safer in precious metals like what I bought from Noble Gold than in the bank.

I look into other companies and they were advertising things that were misleading, like taking possession of the product and they're really just selling a program. Noble Gold sounded safer and it's more of a complete program where you're actually putting the product in the depository. That's a nice service that your Noble Gold offers. I talked to three people there and they were very professional and courteous. The investment process could not have been easier. They purchase the product and put it in the depository for you. So, I didn't have much to do other than to pick out the product I want and make sure the funds were there. I would and will recommend Noble Gold to a friend. It's been an excellent experience.

We have certain people on the internet that we watch and trust with their reporting and two of them recommended Noble Gold. My wife made the phone call and Ben answered. He took care of everything and stayed on top of it. He called me up yesterday to see if the shipment had arrived. We were very pleased. I’m a veteran and when I was overseas I trusted the government was going to take care of me, but since I got out I found out that I was a whole lot dumber than I thought I was. I don’t trust the VA, the VA doctors and anything that they promise or say. I needed to step outside of that whole paradigm and Noble Gold has been excellent. I have no complaints about the experience. They followed up on what they’ve promised and to me, that counts a lot in business.

I was nervous taking such a big step in rolling over one of my 401k from a previous employer but the team at Noble Gold made this a very comfortable and smooth transition. I was in constant communication with my broker Ben and Jacqueline, who did a great job handling the paperwork and calls with my custodian to roll over into my new gold IRA. This was a fast and easy switch and I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders once I protected my portfolio with physical gold silver. Now I can rest easy. :)

Investing in precious metals was something different. I heard about Noble Gold over at YouTube and investing with them was easy. I called them up, had a conversation with their staff then went up on the internet. When I talked with someone, there was a very professional atmosphere and they were very smooth in explaining details. We then made the transaction. Working with them has given me another opportunity to roll over funds to a different type of investment so I'm happy. Noble Gold is a professional company. It's been an outstanding experience.

I figured we're heading for another depression and I thought why will I keep a lot of cash when I'm going to get 30 cents on the dollar? I called Noble Gold and they had a little bit more to offer than some of the other ones. They also have a couple of different programs. They’ll discuss with you what kind of stuff they have on sale and which would be the best type to resell again if things go up and you want to sell some of your silver or gold back. They will tell you the simple way to do it and why you should do it. I was also thinking to get the smaller pieces and the more popular ones so that I can trade them easier.

But the program that really interested me was the deal where you can store gold if you got 10,000, 15,000, 20,000 or higher because maybe one of these days, I might get enough. I might buy one of the storages where you can put in from 10,000 to 100,000. I did the right thing working with them and even if stuff goes bad with the gold and the silver, I’m still going to get around the value I put out for it. It might be a little less, it might be a whole lot more. Noble Gold did a hell of a job and I'm very impressed with them.

I have been purchasing gold and silver coins for a longtime but I like to shop around and see where I can get the best deal. After reading reviews, I decided to call Noble Gold and was very pleased with their service. Not only were they super knowledgeable and pressure-free but they offered packages, which they call noble survival packs, that made purchasing metals a breeze. They tailor-made a package at my desired price point and my metals were delivered in less than 5 business days. I will be contacting Noble Gold first on my next purchase. Fast and effortless delivery.

Competent and experienced. Noble Gold's approach of informing a prospective client instead of pressuring them into a quick sell is what set them apart from all other companies that I called. They answered all of my questions even the ones I was embarrassed to ask. I called them to get a few gold and silver coins delivered to my home but through talking them I also moved an old 401k from a previous employer that was just sitting there doing nothing. I had actually forgotten about it. Now I have metals at my home and an IRA backed by metals and not the stock market. If you have been considering metals I would highly suggest speaking to Noble Gold.

I invested precious metals in Noble Gold to protect ourselves from a failing dollar. They had the best price and also seemed to be the most down to earth. Their investment process is a fairly easy one. We called them and told them what we’re interested in. We chatted with Colin for a while and he sounded pretty good. We got back with him in a few days and talked about what we wanted to do and why. He gave us some good advice and didn’t sound like a high pressure salesman. He was extremely knowledgeable.

I wanted to diversify some of my portfolio into metals but didn't know where to start. I called Noble Gold after reading some of their reviews and talked to Charles. We came to a solution of rolling over a portion of my 401k into gold and silver. Charles made the process simple to understand and opening a gold IRA account with Noble Gold was fast and easy. I can understand why Noble Gold is so highly rated and I'm happy to have done my homework to find this professional and customer service oriented firm.

I called Noble Gold Investments and spoke to a gentleman named Collin, who's the president, and he talked me for 30 minutes about what I can and can't do, and answered every single question I had. He blew my mind and I always thank him for how helpful and knowledgeable he was. He was friendly and one of the most professional people I've dealt with and so, I decided to go with them. The overall process was the easiest thing I've ever done. It was an incredible experience with Noble Gold.

Charles was very attentive and made excellent suggestions for coin choices and denominations. He helped me get a good amount of both gold and silver. I had done my research and knew that Noble Gold had a great reputation of customer service but I did not expect the process to be so easy. The paperwork was very fast and Charles even talked to my previous custodian when they were apprehensive of me venturing into metals (only so they could keep their brokerage

fee). If you're thinking of getting gold or silver, I'd call Noble Gold first.

I'd like to express my satisfaction with the assistance I received from Collin and Charles. It was awesome. I received consistent assistance from the day I began transferring my IRA, to when I received my metals, and updates on how my portfolio is doing. They were both very knowledgeable about gold and silver and I especially thank them for explaining lots of things and following up with my emails and phone calls. Thanks Collin and Charles.

I was in the process of rolling over my IRA into some gold and silver but the company I was dealing with was taking too long and holding onto my funds while securing my metals. That's when I called Noble Gold and they helped me deal with my custodian and got my funds over and got my metals in little over a week. They were a lifesaver, wouldn't recommend anybody else.

With the market the way it is and I figured I'd buy some metals while they were at such a low price because the market is cyclical and will correct itself soon enough. I called Noble Gold and talked to Charles. He was very helpful and informative and made me very confident in the decision I was making plus they got my metals delivered very quickly. I would highly recommend Charles.

The group at Noble is one of a kind. Unlike other companies I spoke to, these guys didn't try to trick me in buying rare coins so they got a higher commission. I've gotten metals from other places and ended up getting hit with hidden fees we never discussed. I talked to Charles and he broke all the fees down so that I could make an informed decision. I recommend Noble Gold if you want an honest and straightforward transaction.

When doing my research into who I wanted to be my go between for transferring my IRA into precious metals with a custodian I ended up going with Noble Gold because for one I got to speak one on one with Colin the president of the company and he seemed honest and up front with everything. He told me that most other precious metals dealers will charge between 8-15% commission and he was right. He told me that they charge 5% which is below the average and it seemed to be.

Also, I liked the fact that they waived the first year's fees. I also liked that I got some expert advice or his opinion on how things were moving in the market. Albeit, it didn't necessarily go the direction he thought or many thought it was going with the Trump election, I still valued his insight and experience with precious metals. I will continue my business relationship with Noble Gold as long as everything remains the way it's going now with them. Thanks Colin and Noble Gold for making it so easy to get into precious metal investing.

I cannot stress how helpful Collin was in my decision to buy gold. We had many conversations over the weeks and answered all my questions even the silly ones I was too scared to ask at first. He has a wealth of knowledge and has over a decade of experience. I understand why he has so many positive reviews.

I had been shopping around the big name gold IRA companies and then I fell upon Noble Gold. First, they were very helpful, especially Charles who did not try

to hard-sell me like other companies I had talked to. Instead, he wanted to make sure that this decision was right for me. They walked me through the entire process and broke down their commission and fee structure which was a lot more fair and transparent than their competitors. I am very pleased to have gotten my metals from Noble Gold.

Noble Gold Investments Company Profile