5.0/5 (146 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Vincent Landino

About Noble Gold Investments

Noble Gold is a gold dealer that specializes in gold IRAs. Filling out your IRA setup form with this company is about a five-minute process. In addition to the normal gold and silver coins and bars, Noble Gold also carries IRA-sanctioned palladium, a wide selection of rare and collectible coins, and prearranged survival packs.

Pros

• Transparent IRA fees
  • Offers survival packs for home delivery
  • Personalized service

Cons

• No coin prices online
  • U.S. storage can cost extra

Bottom Line

Noble Gold offers gold IRAs and unique precious metals survival packs. Its website advertises a low-pressure sales approach, and it has a variety of investment products available.

Top Noble Gold Investments Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Customer service is outstanding! I have talked to other IRA depositories and Noble Gold is the easiest and convenient to work with. I recommend them highly. I feel confident and w...

Verified

... I felt completely confident in my decision to purchase my Gold and Silver from Noble Gold Investments. Steven took the scary part out of withdrawing money out of my 401K and r...

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

Noble Gold products and services

Noble Gold offers a variety of products and services for investors. Coin collectors might appreciate its rare coins, and bullion investors can use the gold and silver IRA options to diversify their portfolios. Here are some of Noble Gold’s main offerings:

• Gold IRAs: A gold IRA lets you keep gold and other precious metals as part of an individual retirement account. Gold IRAs can provide a hedge against the stock market and add diversity to your portfolio.
  • Silver IRAs: Silver IRAs mimic the benefits of gold IRAs while letting you invest in a different precious metal.
  • Precious metal bullion: Noble Gold offers multiple precious metal investment products, including American Gold Eagle coins, Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins, Australian Gold Kangaroo coins, American Silver Eagle coins, and solid gold or silver bars. It also has IRA-approved platinum and palladium coins in a variety of sizes and weights.
  • Rare coins and collectibles: All of Noble Gold Investments’ coins are certified and graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS). Some popular coins in its inventory include the 1854 Kellogg $20 Coin, Morgan silver dollars and a four-piece Indian - St. Gauden Set.

Many people also buy gold to provide for themselves or their families in case of an emergency, which is why Noble Gold offers two different Royal Survival Packs. These are hand-picked collections of precious metals designed for use in the event of a catastrophe. There are two levels of this service:

• Noble Express ships a kit to your door within five days of purchase.
  • Noble Fortress stores your kit in one of two high-security, fully guarded depositories. One facility is in the U.S., and the other is in Canada.

Regardless of which service you choose, Noble Gold offers seven different Royal Survival Packs to choose from.

Noble Gold investment storage and delivery options

Noble Gold partners with International Depository Services to offer COMEX/CME-, LBMA- and Intercontinental Exchange-approved storage in three depositories. One facility is in Canada, and the other two are in Delaware and Texas.

You must use one of these depositories if you’re opening a precious metals IRA. Noble Gold’s only products eligible for home shipping are its Noble Express Royal Survival Packs.

Noble Gold fees

Noble Gold doesn’t charge any fees to open a precious metals IRA. However, at the time of publishing, there’s an annual $80 fee for gold IRAs and an additional $150 annual fee if you store in Delaware or Texas. Silver IRAs have a recurring annual fee of $225 plus a $250 annual fee for Texas storage.

Noble Gold also has gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rare coins you can invest in, but it doesn’t list individual prices online. Noble Gold’s Royal Survival Packs have prices ranging from $10,000 to over $500,000, though.

Noble Gold Investments FAQ

Can I store my gold at home with a Noble Gold IRA?
No, you can’t store gold at home with a Noble Gold IRA. Your metals are stored in a high-security depository. When it's time to liquidate the assets, you can have the metals shipped to your home or receive cash for the value of the metals. However, Noble Gold’s Royal Survivor Packs can be stored at home.
Are Noble Gold coins graded and certified?
Yes, all Noble Gold coins are independently graded and certified by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS).
Are there any risks with a Noble Gold IRA?
As with any investment, there are risks with a Noble Gold IRA. Speak with a financial advisor to discuss the pros and cons of a precious metals IRA for you.
Does Noble Gold have a minimum investment amount?
Noble Gold does not disclose a minimum IRA investment on its website, but it does have a $10,000 minimum for survival packs.
Does Noble Gold offer a free consultation?
Yes, Noble Gold offers free consultations to new clients. You can call and speak to a gold expert for free or request a free copy of the Noble Gold Investments gold guide.

Is Noble Gold Investments legit?

Noble Gold is a legitimate precious metals company, and its reviews seem to indicate a high level of customer satisfaction. It offers a variety of comprehensive gold IRA resources and works to ensure each investor is satisfied. If you’re planning to invest in precious metals, it’s worth at least taking advantage of Noble Gold’s free consultation.

Noble Gold Investments Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: March 25, 2022

Noble Gold and the people I've engaged within the company are an extraordinarily professional, approachable, reliable, and responsive team. My experience with everyone I've spoken with has been extremely positive, and I've already recommended them to several of my friends, family, and work associates. They are available whenever I call, or if currently unavailable, they follow up very quickly to answer questions or help me complete transactions. I'm only a small investor, yet they don't make me feel insignificant in any way, and they have my full trust that my hard-earned money is in safe hands. They made investment very easy and reassuring while clearly communicating with me every step of the way, and provided me with all documentation and a photo of my metals once they were transferred safely into vault storage.

Noble Gold Investments response

Marianne, thank you so much for your heartfelt review about our entire team, our seamless process and overall 5 star customer service. We are also glad you enjoyed seeing the photos we provide of your metals in the depository, and appreciate your referrals! Thank you for being part of our Noble Gold family!

Get buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

When I realized our entire financial system was on the verge of transcending the old outdated federal reserve and central banks, my first thought was to look into precious metals as an investment to secure real physical assets worth real currency. I feel very blessed to have discovered Noble Gold Investments over two years ago. It was divine timing for me because I had just inherited a Traditional IRA.

Paul **-Senior Sales Associate was absolutely amazing to work with. Right away, I felt very comfortable with him while he masterfully arranged precious metals orders for me. And recently, when I was ready to make further moves towards my financial freedom, Paul came through for me in such an impressive way, I keep thanking him when we talk. He works with a great crew like Val ** in Noble Buy Backs. The Noble Buy Backs is fantastic when you are ready to sell precious metals, they are great to work with and in every situation and have followed through in a most professional manner. With Noble Gold IRA, their team has been top notch. Notable, Alicia **-IRA Team Manager. Mariakay **-Supervisor Client Relations. To all of the Noble Gold Team thank you for one of the most amazing experiences during a time that has felt so uncertain. Many blessings to you all.

Noble Gold Investments response

Jana, thank you so much for your thoughtful words about our team here at Noble Gold. We treasure you as part of our Noble Gold family and appreciate that you took the time to share your experience.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

It took me months of hearing about Nobel Gold before I finally decided that it was time for me to move my IRA out of the stock market and into metals. From the very first conversation, I was educated into this new area to secure my retirement funds. Jake was very patient with me as I asked my many questions. The process was explained to me and for the next few weeks, I was able to watch it all happen. I am feeling that all is very secure and I don't have to ever worry about the stock market again. It's a new world! Thank you so much, Nobel Gold! I will definitely recommend this organization to my friends.

Noble Gold Investments response

Laura, thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience working with Jake to secure your precious metals investment. We are happy to hear you will recommend us to your friends and are happy to have you as part of our Noble Gold Family!

Original review: July 31, 2021

I recently purchased some physical silver and gold for the first time ever in my almost 52 years of living. I first heard about Noble Gold late 2020 as an advertising plug while listening to various non mainstream media truth podcasts. I kept them in the back of my mind as a company I wanted to eventually reach out to when ready. Finally in June of 2021 I perused their website and eventually contacted them and was put in touch with an awesome young lady named Hope **. She was very knowledgeable, pleasant, and professional. Easy to work with and she hooked me up with some metals.

They were all delivered within about two weeks which was great. Although UPS (the chosen carrier) did not abide by the "recipient signature required" and just left the packages sitting outside near the door unattended. But fortunately the packages were not taken or tampered with and I got everything I ordered. I will definitely order from Noble Gold and Hope again if given the chance. I will just try to figure out a different more secure shipping arrangement.

Noble Gold Investments response

Mike, thank you so much for sharing your first-time experience as a precious metals investor. We are happy to hear that Hope provided a top-notch experience and we hope to work with you again very soon!

Original review: July 12, 2021

I first would like to acknowledge that I became aware of Noble Gold through the Dave Hodges Show. This was followed by Lisa Haven, Doug Hagmann, High Impact Flix, and if I’m not mistaken Greg Hunter from USA Watchdog. It was from these alternative sites, as well as self investigation, that promoted the good word via the program hosts that solidified my decision to open an rollover IRA account with Noble Gold. Many thanks and Kudos to Jake ** and Karina ** for as well as the telephone receptionists for making the transition period as uneventful as possible along with their customer service skills. Truly, they are all a five star team.

One other item is the free gift (silver eagle) that arrived this past weekend in the mail which was completely unexpected. It was a wow moment and which I kept thinking this wasn’t necessary, however this act of appreciation shows the kind of class outfit this company is. I’m very much looking forward at being a happy long term investment customer with this company. Thank you for this warm welcome into the customer fold with this organization. Furthermore, I’d highly, without a doubt, recommend this company to anyone looking to invest in a precious metals retirement account. Cheers!

Noble Gold Investments response

Alan, thank you so much for sharing your process of selecting Noble Gold to secure your precious metals investment, as well as your kind words about Jake, Karina and our reception team. We are also happy to know you enjoyed our special gift of appreciation. We strive to always deliver 5 star customer service and are happy to know that we exceeded your expectations. Welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: May 25, 2022

I thank Noble Gold for helping me to invest in Silver. I had thought about doing this for many years, it took a long time to get here. I Thank everyone at Noble Gold for making this purchase run smoothly.

Noble Gold Investments response

Daniel, thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy to have you as part of our Noble Gold family!

Original review: May 21, 2022

When I made the choice to go with Noble Gold, Mandi was the only person I had to deal with. He was great and answered all my questions. I am very happy with my decision. Also I feel I can call on Mandi and he gets right back to me in no time at all. Thank you Leslie **.

Noble Gold Investments response

Leslie, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Mandi to secure your precious metals investment. Welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: May 21, 2022

When calling to inquire about converting my 401K and 457K retirement plans to precious metals IRA I was connected with Mandi ** Sales associate. There was no pressure sales involved, Mandi explained the different facets of investing in precious metals and provided his recommendation towards purchasing bulk as opposed to purchasing coins due to the savings involved with these purchases, Whenever I call if Mandi is not available at the time of the call he always makes sure to contact me before the end of business day!

Noble Gold Investments response

Robert, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Mandi to convert your investments into a precious metals IRA. We are glad you enjoyed the process and found Mandi's suggestions helpful. Welcome to the Noble Gold family!

Original review: May 21, 2022

Hope was great. Patient with me as a no is and forward thinking to help make the transition from Morgan Stanley smooth. She called me back in a timely manner and addressed all my questions and concerns clearly. Also, I really appreciated how I was given a timeline of what to expect moving forward. I think this is really important for the less experienced investor to feel comfortable. Thanks.

Noble Gold Investments response

Julia, thank you for sharing your great experience working with Hope to secure your precious metals investment. We pride ourselves on constant communication to make your IRA transition smooth, and are glad to know that we exceeded your expectations with our customer service. Welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: May 17, 2022

Very much enjoyed working with Steven. He was careful and explained the process to me. He helped me choose the best combinations of metals to get the best value and accomplish my overall goals. I will be recommending Steven and Noble Gold to my Family and Friends.

Noble Gold Investments response

Billy, thank you so much for sharing your great experience working with Steven to secure your precious metals investment, and the great news that you will recommend Steven to your friends and family. Welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Noble Gold Investments Company Information