Get a Free Quote
  2. Gold IRA Companies
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.98/5

Noble Gold is your financial advisor when it comes to retirement planning. At Noble Gold we do things differently. We help you protect your retirement with gold and silver. Join many of our customers who are already protecting their assets and their financial future. No matter what your occupation is, Noble Gold is here to lead you in the right direction. Contact us today, and discover how to protect your wealth, the smart way.

View More View More

Noble Gold Investments Reviews

Original review: July 25, 2019

After listening to all the excellent reviews on the YouTube videos I was watching, such as Next News, Lisa Havens, X22, Paul Begley and others, I looked up the Noble Gold's website to get more information about buying precious metals. Trust me, I was somewhat skeptical about making my first purchase. I went to the Contact tab on their website and asked to be contacted by one of their representatives. At the same time, I also went to another company's website requesting the same information. This was on a Sunday and by Monday I had received a phone call from Hope at Noble Gold. The other company never did respond to my request. I asked many questions concerning a purchase. Not only where they answered, but I was also emailed more information about their company.

I read the information, did my research and after feeling very confident, I made a purchase. Hope was excellent in helping me accomplish that, she stayed in contact with me by email and phone through the entire process. Would I recommend this company? Yes, I would highly recommend them. They are a very reputable company, they do not pressure you, and they make sure you have all the information you need to make your decision. I was told they are owned by a Christian family and that you could trust the company. Now I personally know this to be true. After talking with a skeptical friend of mine, this friend has made a purchase and found this company to be highly trustworthy also.

Get expert buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 13, 2019

I wanted to leave some feedback for you all at Noble Gold. THANK YOU for saving a big chunk of my retirement funds by providing this option of physical metals with an IRA transfer. It gives my family great comfort to have this gold-backed IRA. I also wanted to call out a few people at Noble for the incredible experience they provided. First was Andrew ** who talked to us from our initial phone inquiry after hearing about Noble Gold on the Tracy Beanz podcast. Andrew was knowledgeable, informative, and patient as we asked a ton of questions. He was also available throughout the entire process and we found him to be reliable and empathetic to our needs. Thanks Andrew!!

Then there was Clarita ** who was also a great help. Clarita was attentive and careful about all the details, and also never hesitated to do what was necessary to move things along. We had some challenges between Pru and New Direction Trust, and Clarita went above and beyond to make sure it got worked out. So Thanks Again to both Clarita and Andrew. And also Melanie and Ashley at New Direction Trust Co were extremely professional and helpful as well. I would highly recommend Noble Gold to family and friends—in fact I already have!

Thank you!

Michelle and Don

Original review: July 9, 2019

I honestly know next to nothing about investments, but I DO know that gold is THE most stable means of holding value long-term. I wanted to buy some precious metals to strengthen my savings, but I was afraid of being "taken in" by a scam. After researching more, I contacted Noble Gold, recommended by X22Report. After checking a couple other vendors, I phoned and spoke with Hope, who gave me great info and suggestions – tailored to my level of investment experience (very low) and willingness to risk my money (very-very low!). She was not at all pushy or even suggestive, just very professional, as were all staff I spoke with. Hope didn't push at all, but made me very comfortable, but I didn't feel "conned" or soft-pedaled in any way. Hope just gave give me GREAT info and recommendations about possible denominations and metal types which might work best for me.

I called her 3-4 times (probably more) and finally I ended up ordering a (relatively small) amount of gold and silver – an amount I was very comfortable with. It’s now about a week after my purchase – a time I’m usually experiencing “buyer’s remorse” and – NONE!! I am SO glad I made this purchase! Even though I waited a day or so longer than I should have – which caused the spot value (paper dollar cost) of the metals I purchased to go up. Hope was VERY helpful in that situation, explaining that I could change my order if I wanted. I opted to keep all the gold I’d ordered, but reduce my silver purchase to not overspend. Again, there was no pressure at all. I feel VERY confident in the advice I got from Noble Gold – mainly because I NEVER felt rushed and – even when a delay on my part caused the price of my purchase to go up – their representative helped me get the best deal for my own situation.

Bottom line: I’m a very HAPPY purchaser. When I get a bit more money built up – I WILL purchase again from Hope at Noble Gold! One thing this experience has taught me: I’ve been way too fearful and hesitant about learning about investments and making financial decisions! I’ve now purchased some good basic books (Rich Dad Poor Dad, etc.) and am learning! Thank you, Hope and Noble Gold, for helping me find my courage!

Original review: June 13, 2019

I am not a "savvy investor" and was very nervous about this whole process. I'd never thought about precious metals, but my wife insisted we needed to diversify! We had some cash sitting in my IRA, so I told my wife she could do whatever she wanted. There are a lot of options out there when it comes to buying gold and silver, and my wife explored a number of them. She always does her research. She knew we needed to find a way to buy physical gold and silver, rather than paper gold stock, without suffering tax issues, so rolling the cash to a Gold IRA was the best option. Despite the fact we could have stayed with our current provider, she kept going back to Noble Gold. There was something different about the way they approached her. They seemed to actually care.

Now, we know we're a very small fish in this great big pond, but we never felt that way when we worked with Hope. We had a lot of questions, and she was right there to give us all the information we needed. She was patient and thorough, even answering questions we didn't know to ask! My wife reviewed all the information she had gathered and by the time we were ready to make our decisions, we felt better prepared to do the right thing for our future, especially in these uncertain times. So, I told my wife to go for it.

She contacted Hope and started our move. The whole process was smooth as silk. There were literally no hiccups! Funds were transferred, and today, we made the trade. This is one of those rare times when I've made a purchase with no second thoughts. Thank you, Noble Gold... and thank you, Hope! You were fabulous, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship. Russ and Phyllis

Original review: April 10, 2019

So I found this website called Noble Gold to invest in precious metals and spoke with Josh **. He is very helpful, not pushy, answered all my questions and assisted me in creating my new IRA account for retirement. I wasn't very sure if this was the right move for me but after talking with Josh and answering all my questions I know that I made the right move. So when I decides to start the process to transfer an account over to Noble Gold, I would get a phone call from the company as to update me every step of the way.

Every staff member I spoke with were wonderful people. Always made time for me when I called in for help with my account and were able to answer all of my questions throughout the transfer process. It was such a pleasure working with Josh ** especially since he was able to provide me with information about why it's a good move to invest with Noble Gold but more importantly always treated me as a person and not as a number. Thank you again Josh. I really do appreciate all your help. If anyone is looking for assistance contact Noble Gold and request Josh **. He will truly help you with all your investment needs.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

I am not good on the phone and have a busy life on the East Coast. I have a tendency to procrastinator. Alicia made it easy to complete the process with her communication skills over the phone. I made time to make the final purchase, pick up the phone to look up the phone number. With that it rang and Yale the Account Executive was calling. Can't get any easier.

Hello Michael,

Here at Noble Gold we strive to make the process of purchasing Precious Metals smooth and efficient while providing EXCELLENT Customer service.

Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to working with you in the future

-Anely Jimenez

Success Manager, Noble Gold

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

Noble Gold set-up a Self-Directed IRA for me and I rolled over funds to Equity Trust in Dec 2019. My Account Manage was Yale who is Friendly, Knowledgeable and a very caring person, IMO. The process was smooth and everything happened just like it was explained to me. Yale was always concerned that all my questions, concerns and issues were dealt with in a timely and friendly manner. Recommend Yale Highly. As with any Investments, do your research and ask all your questions beforehand. Ask for a listing of ALL your fees and have them explained to you and there will be absolutely no surprises. I'm glad I chose Noble Gold.

Scott,

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are glad to hear you are satisfied with our company. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future

-Noble Gold

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

Yale and Alicia were very helpful getting us through the process of setting up a Nobel Gold account and explaining the do’s and don’ts of a self directed 401k account. Difficult made easy. Thank you. Perry

Noble Gold Investments response

Perry, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It was our pleasure to assist you! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I had my IRA metals with another company, which I was not completely satisfied with. I kept seeing interviews with Collin Plume of Noble Gold Investment and he seemed very genuine. I was still skeptical because of my past experience with a previous seller. I finally made the call to Noble Gold, hoping to find another company to move my IRA account. Not only was Jerrad very helpful and knowledgeable, he was very sincere when answering my questions and insecurities. I just completed my first purchase and will be transferring more accounts to them. I also want to thank Alicia who kept in communication with me the whole time. If you are considering a precious metal IRA or even purchasing metals, I HIGHLY recommend Noble Gold Investment. You will not regret it. Noble Gold is a company with high integrity.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I highly recommend Noble Gold! The rollover process, and purchasing precious metals for my new IRA went very smooth. Yale and Alicia were awesome to work with and very knowledgeable. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Noble Gold Investments expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Noble Gold Investments is a gold and precious metal brokerage firm based in California that specializes in purchases of gold, silver, platinum and palladium as well as rollover IRA accounts. They can facilitate your purchase of precious metals, and they also maintain and administer Gold IRA accounts.

• Experience: Noble Gold Investment’s founders have more than twenty years of combined experience in the gold industry and have contacts and connections to help navigate the best prices for your gold or silver.

• Investment options: With Noble Gold, you can buy gold, silver, platinum or palladium coins or bullion and store them yourself. Alternately, you can rollover your existing savings into a Gold IRA, which secures your investment into an account held and administered by Noble Gold as your brokers.

• Simple and quick setup: You can use Noble Gold’s accessible website tools to set up your IRA account in less than five minutes, with the IRA transfer complete within 48 business hours. The efficient process secures your savings quickly and safely.

• Efficient rollover: You can quickly and easily move your retirement savings into a Gold IRA with Noble Gold Investments, which keeps your savings tax-deferred. You can rollover many accounts, including your 401k, 403b, ROTH, TRA, or TSA, among others.

• Buyback program: If you change your mind about investing in gold, or if your life circumstances change and you no longer want to maintain an account with Noble Gold, they offer a buyback program for any transactions you’ve completed with them.

• Free consumer guide: Noble Gold offers a free Gold IRA guide with information for investors on how to rollover your existing retirement account into a Gold IRA.

• Best for: retirees, speculators concerned about the country's financial future and those looking to diversify their holdings.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor