Get Started

2. Gold IRA Companies

4.9/5 (204 ratings)

About Noble Gold Investments

Noble Gold is a full-service firm that specializes in gold IRAs. Customers can purchase coins, precious metals and gold and silver bars. Noble Gold carries IRA-sanctioned palladium and platinum coins and bars as well as a wide selection of rare and collectible coins.

Pros

• Educates clients on bullion products
  • Low flat-rate storage fees for IRAs
  • Personalized service

Cons

• No overseas storage

Bottom Line

Noble Gold offers fast delivery for your metals, and it’s connected with a large network of suppliers that help keep costs down. The company guides and educates clients without resorting to high-pressure sales tactics.

Top Noble Gold Investments Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

They're a wonderful company. Customer service is amazing. They are caring and kind. I feel very secure investing with them and believe they truly have the interests of their clien...

Verified

… Awesome how those at Noble Gold went the extra mile to get my purchase to me. I feel more at ease knowing I have hard assets in my hand than fiat money in my pocket that is not ...

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

Noble Gold products and services

Noble Gold offers a variety of products and services for investors. Coin collectors appreciate the extensive rare and collectible coins selection, and investors use the gold and silver IRA options to diversify their portfolios.

• Gold IRA: A gold IRA lets investors keep gold and other precious metals as part of their individual retirement account. Gold IRAs provide a hedge against the stock market and added security for your investments. Expect to pay a recurring annual fee of $80 and a $150 annual fee if you store in Texas or Delaware.
  • Silver IRA: When you open a silver IRA with Noble Gold, your metals are stored in a secure, private depository vault. When you are ready to cash the IRA out, the silver is delivered to your home. There is a recurring annual fee of $225 for storage, or $250 if you store in Texas. This fee covers the storage of your silver, insurance and 24/7 online access to your account.
  • Precious metal coins: Noble Gold sells historical, rare and collectible coins, including American Eagle coins, Canadian Maple Leaf coins, Australian Gold Kangaroo coins and solid gold bars. It also has platinum and palladium coins in a variety of sizes and weights.
  • Rare coins and collectibles: All of Noble Gold Investments’ coins are certified and graded by metal experts. Some popular coins in its inventory include the 1854 Kellogg $20 Coin, Morgan silver dollars and a four-piece Indian St. Gauden Set.

Noble Gold investment storage and delivery options

Many investors invest in gold to provide for their families in case of an emergency. Noble Gold offers two different Survival Packs. Noble Gold’s Survivor Packs are hand-picked collections of precious metals that can be stored and used in the event of a catastrophe. They can be held in a secure depository or shipped to your home.

• The Noble Express Survival Kit is shipped to your door within five days of purchase.
  • The Noble Fortress Survival Kit is stored in one of two high-security, fully guarded depositories. One is in the U.S., and one is in Canada.

Noble Gold Investments FAQ

Can I store my gold at home with a Noble Gold IRA?
No, you can’t store gold at home with a Noble Gold IRA. Your metals are stored in a high-security depository. When it's time to liquidate the assets, you can have the metals/coins shipped to your home or receive cash for the value of the metals. However, Noble Gold’s Survivor Packs can be stored at home.
Are Noble Gold coins graded and certified?
Yes, all Noble Gold coins are independently graded and certified by the Numismatic Guaranty Corp. (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS).
Are there any risks with a Noble Gold IRA?
As with any investment, there are risks. Investors should speak with a financial advisor to discuss the pros and cons of a precious metals IRA.
Does Noble Gold have a minimum investment amount?
Yes. The minimum investment amount for an IRA with Noble Gold is $10,000.
Does Noble Gold offer a free consultation?
Yes, Noble Gold offers free consultations to new clients. You can call and speak to a gold expert for free or request a free copy of the Noble Gold Investments IRA guide.

Is Noble Gold Investments worth it?

Noble Gold is a trusted precious metals company that does not use high-pressure sales techniques and is known for its excellent customer service and competitive rates. It offers a variety of comprehensive gold IRA resources and works to ensure each investor is satisfied. If you’re planning to invest in precious metals, it’s worth taking advantage of Noble Gold’s free consultation.

Noble Gold Investments Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: July 12, 2021

I first would like to acknowledge that I became aware of Noble Gold through the Dave Hodges Show. This was followed by Lisa Haven, Doug Hagmann, High Impact Flix, and if I’m not mistaken Greg Hunter from USA Watchdog. It was from these alternative sites, as well as self investigation, that promoted the good word via the program hosts that solidified my decision to open an rollover IRA account with Noble Gold. Many thanks and Kudos to Jake ** and Karina ** for as well as the telephone receptionists for making the transition period as uneventful as possible along with their customer service skills. Truly, they are all a five star team.

One other item is the free gift (silver eagle) that arrived this past weekend in the mail which was completely unexpected. It was a wow moment and which I kept thinking this wasn’t necessary, however this act of appreciation shows the kind of class outfit this company is. I’m very much looking forward at being a happy long term investment customer with this company. Thank you for this warm welcome into the customer fold with this organization. Furthermore, I’d highly, without a doubt, recommend this company to anyone looking to invest in a precious metals retirement account. Cheers!

Noble Gold Investments response

Alan, thank you so much for sharing your process of selecting Noble Gold to secure your precious metals investment, as well as your kind words about Jake, Karina and our reception team. We are also happy to know you enjoyed our special gift of appreciation. We strive to always deliver 5 star customer service and are happy to know that we exceeded your expectations. Welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Get buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 22, 2021

I give high praise to ALL of the NG team members, no matter what department, but especially to Joshua **. He has always been very patient, professional, and kind towards me, allowing me to share my own personal and family concerns. I made my first physical purchase, although small, in August of 2019. From that time, I truly feel that he has been there for me and never exerting any pressure to do this or do that. I rely on his expert knowledge of the metals market to assist in choosing the diversification of my investment. From the bottom of my heart, I love Joshua **! Thank you NG for my special gift. I've already received the tracking info from Mariakay **. Much continued success to each and every one of you at NG. Blessings to all!!! (Also, a shout out to Alicia ** in Nebraska and Amber ** in Fresno. They might recall what a dumb ** I am when it comes to most anything technical...forms, but at least we could laugh about it.) Thank you!

Noble Gold Investments response

Karen, WOW - thank you so much for your wonderful words about Joshua and our other team members at Noble Gold. We are thrilled that you have been part of our Noble Gold family for so long, and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Original review: April 7, 2021

Jake was very kind & patient taking as much time needed to answer ALL my questions and explaining things I wasn’t sure about. NO HIGH PRESSURE! Offered suggestions on how to find more information. He made something pretty intimidating not so bad. When it came time to choose my allocations, Paul, was patient, I was his last client of what I’m sure was a very long day, but there was NO PRESSURE to hurry and answered all my curiosity questions. Also gave me information and asked if I needed more time to research. He offered me recommendations based on a limited knowledge of my life, and his experience and exactly why he was making those recommendations. He answered all my “nervous Nellie” questions with a quiet, easy demeanor that took all the stress out of it. It’s been a couple of weeks now, can’t wait to get the pictures of my investment. I also like the idea of segregated storage. Thanks Jake & Paul!

Noble Gold Investments response

Linda, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience working with Jake and Paul to secure your precious metals investment. We are glad to know we exceeded your expectations, and welcome you to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: April 6, 2021

If you're considering investing in precious metals, look no further than Noble Gold! I had been considering investing in precious metals for some time but hadn't fully committed. Several people that I trust suggested that I look into Noble Gold. I reviewed the materials, looked at the reviews, and finally decided to pull the trigger...and am VERY happy that I did.

From start to finish, the entire process is handled by wonderful people whose main concern is making sure that you'll be completely satisfied. Their customer service team can't be beat!!! I worked with Steven, who is amazing, and the entire process couldn't have been any easier. Steven is very knowledgeable and asked a lot of questions to determine what my long term strategy and comfortability might be. He made sure that I understood all the different options and was an awesome partner through the whole process. If I could give the company, and their dedicated staff, 10000 stars, I would do it in a minute!!!!

Noble Gold Investments response

Wow Laurie! Thank you so much for such a heartfelt review. We are so happy to know that Steven and our entire team exceeded your expectations - and are thrilled to have you as part of our Noble Gold family!

Original review: July 31, 2020

To whom it may concern, I recently opened a precious metals IRA with Noble Gold. The people I interacted with: Craig, Karina, Alicia and Anely, were very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, efficient and proactive. Karina, Alicia and Anely were instrumental in helping me with the forms (all electronic and by DocuSign) so that I might take some of my 401K funds for 2019 and roll these over into this IRA.

Craig ** was my advisor and we discussed the best IRA and investments for me; ie: whether to go precious metals and or also add some crypto. Once I decided on precious metals, he guided my through the best types of coins to purchase given my desired investment weighting. My final selection and purchase on the precious metals market was done within 20 mins.

Very happy I went to Noble Gold, they are timely in getting back to you, friendly people to speak to, and they provide nice PDF type information on their services and products. My metals will be in the Texas depository and I should soon be getting the picture of the metals as they are stored there. All was painless and quite smooth, thanks to Noble Gold and its reps. Thank you! Denis, San Jose, CA

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your Noble Gold interaction, Denis. We truly appreciate clients who invest with us as well as invest the time to share their experience. We’re very fortunate to have members of our team that are GOLDen as well as clients, such as you! We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

-Noble Gold Family

Original review: July 19, 2021

Noble Gold and Equity Trust were amazing. The only red tape we had was with Merrill Edge getting them to approve the documents to release my cash positioned IRA. They would call out one issue at a time (not all at once) on the form so it had to be resubmitted 4 times before they finally approved it and mailed the check to Equity Trust. Felt a bit intentional. Otherwise Noble and Equity did great! I'm very happy and feel more secure my money is with metals now and out of the crooked stock market.

Noble Gold Investments response

Amy, thank you for sharing your great experience working with our team to secure your precious metals investment. We are glad to have you as part of our Noble Gold family!

Original review: July 16, 2021

Hope walked me through all my options for investments. She was/is extremely knowledgeable, patient and very kind. I feel really good about my investment and decision to go with Noble Gold. I highly recommend this organization if you are considering investing in precious metals.

Noble Gold Investments response

Cindy, thank you so much for your kind words about Hope's guidance in securing your precious metals investment. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the process, and are confident in your decision to join our Noble Gold family. Thank you for your glowing recommendation!

Original review: July 16, 2021

I am a first-time investor and needed guidance. Ben was very helpful and patient with me. He took time to explain the process and answer my questions. He explained the difference between the bars, coins, and rounds and helped me make a more educated decision on my investment.

Noble Gold Investments response

Cheri, we are so glad to hear that Ben was able to provide excellent guidance in securing your first precious metals investment. We appreciate your feedback, and welcome you to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: July 14, 2021

Paul is GREAT! He’s responsive, very knowledgeable, and was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. I just wish Equity had as good of a customer service department as Noble Gold. I heard about Noble Gold on the X22 Report. Best move is the move to gold!

Noble Gold Investments response

Shawn, thank you for taking the time to share your great experience working with Paul to secure your precious metals investment. We always strive for 5 star customer service and are glad to hear we delivered! Welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Original review: July 14, 2021

Hope ** from Nobel Gold has been great to work with meeting my investment goals. She is very knowledgeable about precious metals. I highly recommend Nobel Gold and look forward to when precious metals are valued at their "true" price!

Noble Gold Investments response

Corey, thank you so much for your sharing your great experience working with Hope to secure your precious metals investment. We appreciate your recommendation and welcome you to our Noble Gold family!

Noble Gold Investments Company Information