2. Gold IRA Companies
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.98/5

Noble Gold is a full-service firm that specializes in gold IRAs. Customers can purchase coins, precious metals and gold and silver bars. Noble Gold carries IRA-sanctioned palladium and platinum coins and bars as well as a wide selection of rare and collectible coins.

BOTTOM LINE

Noble Gold offers fast delivery for your metals, and it’s connected with a large network of suppliers that help keep costs down. The company guides and educates clients without resorting to high-pressure sales tactics.

PROS

• Educates clients on bullion products
  • Low flat-rate storage fees for IRAs
  • Personalized service

CONS

• No overseas storage

Top Noble Gold Investments Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

They're a wonderful company. Customer service is amazing. They are caring and kind. I feel very secure investing with them and believe they truly have the interests of their clients as their highest priority.

… Awesome how those at Noble Gold went the extra mile to get my purchase to me. I feel more at ease knowing I have hard assets in my hand than fiat money in my pocket that is not worth the paper it is printed on. I am better prepared to face a crisis if those in power decide to crash our economy…

Noble Gold Investments Call Now Toll Free (877) 646-5347
Call Now Toll Free

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

Noble Gold products and services

Noble Gold offers a variety of products and services for investors. Coin collectors appreciate the extensive rare and collectible coins selection, and investors use the gold and silver IRA options to diversify their portfolios.

• Gold IRA: A gold IRA lets investors keep gold and other precious metals as part of their individual retirement account. Gold IRAs provide a hedge against the stock market and added security for your investments. Expect to pay a recurring annual fee of $80 and a $150 annual fee if you store in Texas or Delaware.
  • Silver IRA: When you open a silver IRA with Noble Gold, your metals are stored in a secure, private depository vault. When you are ready to cash the IRA out, the silver is delivered to your home. There is a recurring annual fee of $225 for storage, or $250 if you store in Texas. This fee covers the storage of your silver, insurance and 24/7 online access to your account.
  • Precious metal coins: Noble Gold sells historical, rare and collectible coins, including American Eagle coins, Canadian Maple Leaf coins, Australian Gold Kangaroo coins and solid gold bars. It also has platinum and palladium coins in a variety of sizes and weights.
  • Rare coins and collectibles: All of Noble Gold Investments’ coins are certified and graded by metal experts. Some popular coins in its inventory include the 1854 Kellogg $20 Coin, Morgan silver dollars and a four-piece Indian St. Gauden Set.

Noble Gold investment storage and delivery options

Many investors invest in gold to provide for their families in case of an emergency. Noble Gold offers two different Survival Packs. Noble Gold’s Survivor Packs are hand-picked collections of precious metals that can be stored and used in the event of a catastrophe. They can be held in a secure depository or shipped to your home.

• The Noble Express Survival Kit is shipped to your door within five days of purchase.
  • The Noble Fortress Survival Kit is stored in one of two high-security, fully guarded depositories. One is in the U.S., and one is in Canada.

Noble Gold Investments FAQ

Can I store my gold at home with a Noble Gold IRA?
No, you can’t store gold at home with a Noble Gold IRA. Your metals are stored in a high-security depository. When it's time to liquidate the assets, you can have the metals/coins shipped to your home or receive cash for the value of the metals. However, Noble Gold’s Survivor Packs can be stored at home.
Are Noble Gold coins graded and certified?
Yes, all Noble Gold coins are independently graded and certified by the Numismatic Guaranty Corp. (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS).
Are there any risks with a Noble Gold IRA?
As with any investment, there are risks. Investors should speak with a financial advisor to discuss the pros and cons of a precious metals IRA.
Does Noble Gold have a minimum investment amount?
Yes. The minimum investment amount for an IRA with Noble Gold is $10,000.
Does Noble Gold offer a free consultation?
Yes, Noble Gold offers free consultations to new clients. You can call and speak to a gold expert for free or request a free copy of the Noble Gold Investments IRA guide.

Is Noble Gold Investments worth it?

Noble Gold is a trusted precious metals company that does not use high-pressure sales techniques and is known for its excellent customer service and competitive rates. It offers a variety of comprehensive gold IRA resources and works to ensure each investor is satisfied. If you’re planning to invest in precious metals, it’s worth taking advantage of Noble Gold’s free consultation.

Noble Gold Investments Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

I have worked with Noble Gold several times over the past 3 years. I have always felt that they had wonderful client service and really paid attention to my needs. Recently I worked with Hope R. and she was amazing. I had so many questions - and she always answered them with her knowledge and patience. Even when I would call back to clarify something that we had talked about, she would always patiently walk me through the answers. She is very knowledgeable and I could tell always cared about me as a customer. I felt like I had a relationship with her - a rare commodity today when most of the time we feel like we are just a number. She truly tried to know who I was, what my goals were - and she cared.

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you so much for your heartfelt review, Lynne. We are thrilled to know that our special attention to our clients' needs is appreciated, and that Hope exceeded your expectations with your last investment. You have been a valuable member of our Noble Gold Investments family for the past three years, and we look forward to working with you again soon.

Get buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 31, 2020

To whom it may concern, I recently opened a precious metals IRA with Noble Gold. The people I interacted with: Craig, Karina, Alicia and Anely, were very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, efficient and proactive. Karina, Alicia and Anely were instrumental in helping me with the forms (all electronic and by DocuSign) so that I might take some of my 401K funds for 2019 and roll these over into this IRA.

Craig ** was my advisor and we discussed the best IRA and investments for me; ie: whether to go precious metals and or also add some crypto. Once I decided on precious metals, he guided my through the best types of coins to purchase given my desired investment weighting. My final selection and purchase on the precious metals market was done within 20 mins.

Very happy I went to Noble Gold, they are timely in getting back to you, friendly people to speak to, and they provide nice PDF type information on their services and products. My metals will be in the Texas depository and I should soon be getting the picture of the metals as they are stored there. All was painless and quite smooth, thanks to Noble Gold and its reps. Thank you! Denis, San Jose, CA

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your Noble Gold interaction, Denis. We truly appreciate clients who invest with us as well as invest the time to share their experience. We’re very fortunate to have members of our team that are GOLDen as well as clients, such as you! We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

-Noble Gold Family

Original review: July 7, 2020

I recently moved 1/2 of my personal IRA into a Noble Gold IRA account. I dealt with Jeff ** and Karina **. They were professional, polite and very patient with me as I really needed advice on this purchase and was understandably nervous. Jeff walked me through all the options, gave sound advice and answered all my questions. Never once did I call and be put on hold like all the other companies I have dealt with in the past. Karina conducted a conference call with my personal IRA company and stayed on the line with me for almost an hour on hold and never complained. Jeff answered all my questions, emailed me promptly and never lost patience with me. I would recommend this company to everyone and am very grateful for the courtesy they showed me.

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your Noble Gold interaction,Patricia. We truly appreciate clients who invest with us as well as invest the time to share their experience. We’re very fortunate to have members of our team that are GOLDen as well as clients, such as you! We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

All the Best,

Noble Gold Family

Original review: June 27, 2020

Jerrad at Noble Gold Investments is without a doubt fantastic, thoughtful as well as informative with a contagiously unambiguous demeanor. Here's why: I have always been a fact finder. If I don't feel information is correct, I look elsewhere. Since covid, it is clear the news media is not making sense, is biased and causing me to pay close attention to market sentiments as well. I changed my news source to a truth source some time ago and currently listen to the X22 Report with Dave. I really enjoy his commentary, because I can confirm what he says and he is pleasant to listen too. It just happens that Noble Gold Investments is one of the advertisements that X22 Report presents. While I used TD Ameritrade (solid company), I could not buy precious metals there, and my gut was saying the stock market could fall... again.

Now, I'm not the smartest at stocks, but I did know I could secure my current investments with gold, but my knowledge in precious metals investments is not so great. The other day X22 Report showed Noble Gold Investments during one of its ads. I jotted down Noble Gold’s number and made a call to get answers to my seemingly endless questions. As soon as Jerrad answered, I could hear a clear, precise and comfortable tone in his voice. Immediately, I couldn’t help but feel the same pleasantness that I have continuously hear in Dave’s voice in the X22 Report.

I explained to Jerrad what I was currently doing at Ameritrade, buying paper gold (spdr gold shares etf), and proceeded to unleashed my confusion with precious metals purchasing. Jerrad patiently listened to my ramblings and then he literally turned the lights on for me. He showed me, not only why I would want to buy precious metals, but also Jerrad gave me hypothetical examples and case scenarios to show me why buying precious metals would help save and increase investment value, even if the market took a huge dip, or worse, crashed as it has done in the past. Jerrad also helped me calculate why, in my case, buying the majority in silver would be my best option for highest return, should gold sharply increase, and to remember, that silver follows gold and has for over 5000 years.

I could endlessly continue on how comfortable Jerrad made me feel during our conversations. We talked about family, business including the stock market history, including where it is headed. I’m certain Jerrad is aware that It allowed me to see why my 401k is an at-risk investment. That by putting my money into ETF gold shares, albeit affordable, is nothing more than a misnomer that has volatility within the market as with the 401k. Thank you so much Jerrad with Noble Gold Investments for your sincerity, honesty and compassion for my family’s investment situation and future.

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you so much for your kind words, Luke. We truly appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with us! We agree, Jerrad is a GOLDmine on our team! We consider ourselves very fortunate to have clients, such as yourself and we look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Thank you!

Noble Gold Family

Original review: March 6, 2020

I am pleased with the professionalism from Yale at Noble Gold. I am extremely pleased with my order too. Murphy's law hit and I had such a hard time getting my order started and getting my order delivered. Yale, was going to make my order right. I went to the bank to send a wire transfer for my purchase. I arrived before 4PM, however, by the time I reached the teller it was after 4PM and the bank would not send the wire transfer until Monday. Being my first order, I was upset. Yale took my call and assured me all is ok and my purchase would be honored as ordered. Then FedEx no longer has a facility in my town and I followed their process to set up a delivery. On the third call to them, I was finally told Noble Gold are the only ones who could change the delivery. I have never been so stressed.

Yale and all who helped at Noble Gold alleviated my stress and had the delivery made when I was home. I was relieved to have my Gold and Silver coins that I ordered in my hands. I was so pleased with my order I repeated my order and it was so much easier and no fear this time. I know my second order will be delivered without issues this time. I am seriously considering a Silver IRA with Noble Gold. It was awesome how those at Noble Gold went the extra mile to get my purchase to me. I feel more at ease knowing I have hard assets in my hand than fiat money in my pocket that is not worth the paper it is printed on. I am better prepared to face a crisis if those in power decide to crash our economy. Thank you Yale and Noble Gold.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

I always deal with Josh **. He always takes care of my needs. I'm always very pleased with the whole transaction, from the moment I call, to the moment Josh speaks with me and gives me suggestions on what may best for my needs.

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you so much for the glowing review, Kenneth. We agree, Josh is an integral part of our winning team, and we are glad his expertise and knowledge have kept you as a long-standing client. We look forward to working with you again in the very near future!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

Noble Gold provided clear and helpful answers to all questions in a no pressure environment. Calls and emails were returned promptly. Storage and management fees are near the lower end of the scale. Would readily refer others to Noble Gold.

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about our client practices and services, Marc. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience investing through us, and look forward to serving you in the years to come!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

Noble Gold made my experience stress free by handling the required paperwork efficiently & expeditiously. My questions were answered without delay & I always had the feeling I was dealing with professionals in their field. I highly recommend Noble Gold to anyone looking to make an investment in precious metals.

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you Estella! We really appreciate that you took the time to share your positive experience and are happy to have you as part of our Noble Gold Investments family!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

From start to finish, I could not be more pleased. In a world where businesses are only as good as their employees this company stands out as one of the best I have done business with in a long time. My contact was personable, completely knowledgeable and helpful with my inquires and order.

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review, Caroline! We are proud to know that our collective effort to offer the best customer service was noticed, and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

I studied the materials thoroughly before actually contacting Noble Gold. When I did, Yale the rep was very helpful and patient in answering all of my questions. The actual transaction went very smoothly. I thought the entire process went a little slow but that was probably because of involvement of Equity Trust and the storage facility and the cross communication between all parties. Overall I'm very pleased with the end result and have a high comfort level with my decision to go with Noble Gold.

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you Chester for sharing your experience with us. We are glad that Yale provided the guidance and expertise to make your transaction run smoothly - and that you are happy in your decision to join our Noble Gold Investments family!

Noble Gold Investments Company Information