2. Gold IRA Companies
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.95/5

Noble Gold is a full-service firm that specializes in gold IRAs. Customers can purchase coins, precious metals and gold and silver bars. Noble Gold carries IRA-sanctioned palladium and platinum coins and bars as well as a wide selection of rare and collectible coins.

BOTTOM LINE

Noble Gold offers fast delivery for your metals, and it’s connected with a large network of suppliers that help keep costs down. The company guides and educates clients without resorting to high-pressure sales tactics.

PROS

• Educates clients on bullion products
  • Low flat-rate storage fees for IRAs
  • Personalized service

CONS

• No overseas storage

Top Noble Gold Investments Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

They're a wonderful company. Customer service is amazing. They are caring and kind. I feel very secure investing with them and believe they truly have the interests of their clients as their highest priority.

… Awesome how those at Noble Gold went the extra mile to get my purchase to me. I feel more at ease knowing I have hard assets in my hand than fiat money in my pocket that is not worth the paper it is printed on. I am better prepared to face a crisis if those in power decide to crash our economy…

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

Noble Gold products and services

Noble Gold offers a variety of products and services for investors. Coin collectors appreciate the extensive rare and collectible coins selection, and investors use the gold and silver IRA options to diversify their portfolios.

• Gold IRA: A gold IRA lets investors keep gold and other precious metals as part of their individual retirement account. Gold IRAs provide a hedge against the stock market and added security for your investments. Expect to pay a recurring annual fee of $80 and a $150 annual fee if you store in Texas or Delaware.
  • Silver IRA: When you open a silver IRA with Noble Gold, your metals are stored in a secure, private depository vault. When you are ready to cash the IRA out, the silver is delivered to your home. There is a recurring annual fee of $225 for storage, or $250 if you store in Texas. This fee covers the storage of your silver, insurance and 24/7 online access to your account.
  • Precious metal coins: Noble Gold sells historical, rare and collectible coins, including American Eagle coins, Canadian Maple Leaf coins, Australian Gold Kangaroo coins and solid gold bars. It also has platinum and palladium coins in a variety of sizes and weights.
  • Rare coins and collectibles: All of Noble Gold Investments’ coins are certified and graded by metal experts. Some popular coins in its inventory include the 1854 Kellogg $20 Coin, Morgan silver dollars and a four-piece Indian St. Gauden Set.

Noble Gold investment storage and delivery options

Many investors invest in gold to provide for their families in case of an emergency. Noble Gold offers two different Survival Packs. Noble Gold’s Survivor Packs are hand-picked collections of precious metals that can be stored and used in the event of a catastrophe. They can be held in a secure depository or shipped to your home.

• The Noble Express Survival Kit is shipped to your door within five days of purchase.
  • The Noble Fortress Survival Kit is stored in one of two high-security, fully guarded depositories. One is in the U.S., and one is in Canada.

Noble Gold Investments FAQ

Can I store my gold at home with a Noble Gold IRA?
No, you can’t store gold at home with a Noble Gold IRA. Your metals are stored in a high-security depository. When it's time to liquidate the assets, you can have the metals/coins shipped to your home or receive cash for the value of the metals. However, Noble Gold’s Survivor Packs can be stored at home.
Are Noble Gold coins graded and certified?
Yes, all Noble Gold coins are independently graded and certified by the Numismatic Guaranty Corp. (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS).
Are there any risks with a Noble Gold IRA?
As with any investment, there are risks. Investors should speak with a financial advisor to discuss the pros and cons of a precious metals IRA.
Does Noble Gold have a minimum investment amount?
Yes. The minimum investment amount for an IRA with Noble Gold is $10,000.
Does Noble Gold offer a free consultation?
Yes, Noble Gold offers free consultations to new clients. You can call and speak to a gold expert for free or request a free copy of the Noble Gold Investments IRA guide.

Is Noble Gold Investments worth it?

Noble Gold is a trusted precious metals company that does not use high-pressure sales techniques and is known for its excellent customer service and competitive rates. It offers a variety of comprehensive gold IRA resources and works to ensure each investor is satisfied. If you’re planning to invest in precious metals, it’s worth taking advantage of Noble Gold’s free consultation.

Noble Gold Investments Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

"Hiiii and welcome to the X22 report! This is Dave your host...." And THATS how I found out about this company, then I researched and read reviews before making contact. From the get go, I was treated professionally, personably and with expert knowledge to my questions and concerns. Hope and Karina have spent much time with me and assisting with delays with my IRA transfers. They have great patience, humor and really take interest in you personally. There are no sales pitches gearing you into something you have no interest in or are not comfortable with! The receptionist is always friendly and gets you to your rep immediately. A well run team, and I am finally ecstatic about my financial security in these uncertain and volatile times. Kudos to Dave for the referral and to Noble for their service. You can’t place a dollar amount on mental security! Thank you!

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you so much for illustrating your positive Noble Gold experience from start to finish so vividly Jennifer! You described exactly what we strive for with every client, and are ecstatic to know we delivered! In the end, it's all about personal relationships - welcome to our Noble Gold family!

Get buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 31, 2020

To whom it may concern, I recently opened a precious metals IRA with Noble Gold. The people I interacted with: Craig, Karina, Alicia and Anely, were very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, efficient and proactive. Karina, Alicia and Anely were instrumental in helping me with the forms (all electronic and by DocuSign) so that I might take some of my 401K funds for 2019 and roll these over into this IRA.

Craig ** was my advisor and we discussed the best IRA and investments for me; ie: whether to go precious metals and or also add some crypto. Once I decided on precious metals, he guided my through the best types of coins to purchase given my desired investment weighting. My final selection and purchase on the precious metals market was done within 20 mins.

Very happy I went to Noble Gold, they are timely in getting back to you, friendly people to speak to, and they provide nice PDF type information on their services and products. My metals will be in the Texas depository and I should soon be getting the picture of the metals as they are stored there. All was painless and quite smooth, thanks to Noble Gold and its reps. Thank you! Denis, San Jose, CA

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your Noble Gold interaction, Denis. We truly appreciate clients who invest with us as well as invest the time to share their experience. We’re very fortunate to have members of our team that are GOLDen as well as clients, such as you! We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

-Noble Gold Family

Original review: July 7, 2020

I recently moved 1/2 of my personal IRA into a Noble Gold IRA account. I dealt with Jeff ** and Karina **. They were professional, polite and very patient with me as I really needed advice on this purchase and was understandably nervous. Jeff walked me through all the options, gave sound advice and answered all my questions. Never once did I call and be put on hold like all the other companies I have dealt with in the past. Karina conducted a conference call with my personal IRA company and stayed on the line with me for almost an hour on hold and never complained. Jeff answered all my questions, emailed me promptly and never lost patience with me. I would recommend this company to everyone and am very grateful for the courtesy they showed me.

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your Noble Gold interaction,Patricia. We truly appreciate clients who invest with us as well as invest the time to share their experience. We’re very fortunate to have members of our team that are GOLDen as well as clients, such as you! We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

All the Best,

Noble Gold Family

Original review: June 27, 2020

Jerrad at Noble Gold Investments is without a doubt fantastic, thoughtful as well as informative with a contagiously unambiguous demeanor. Here's why: I have always been a fact finder. If I don't feel information is correct, I look elsewhere. Since covid, it is clear the news media is not making sense, is biased and causing me to pay close attention to market sentiments as well. I changed my news source to a truth source some time ago and currently listen to the X22 Report with Dave. I really enjoy his commentary, because I can confirm what he says and he is pleasant to listen too. It just happens that Noble Gold Investments is one of the advertisements that X22 Report presents. While I used TD Ameritrade (solid company), I could not buy precious metals there, and my gut was saying the stock market could fall... again.

Now, I'm not the smartest at stocks, but I did know I could secure my current investments with gold, but my knowledge in precious metals investments is not so great. The other day X22 Report showed Noble Gold Investments during one of its ads. I jotted down Noble Gold’s number and made a call to get answers to my seemingly endless questions. As soon as Jerrad answered, I could hear a clear, precise and comfortable tone in his voice. Immediately, I couldn’t help but feel the same pleasantness that I have continuously hear in Dave’s voice in the X22 Report.

I explained to Jerrad what I was currently doing at Ameritrade, buying paper gold (spdr gold shares etf), and proceeded to unleashed my confusion with precious metals purchasing. Jerrad patiently listened to my ramblings and then he literally turned the lights on for me. He showed me, not only why I would want to buy precious metals, but also Jerrad gave me hypothetical examples and case scenarios to show me why buying precious metals would help save and increase investment value, even if the market took a huge dip, or worse, crashed as it has done in the past. Jerrad also helped me calculate why, in my case, buying the majority in silver would be my best option for highest return, should gold sharply increase, and to remember, that silver follows gold and has for over 5000 years.

I could endlessly continue on how comfortable Jerrad made me feel during our conversations. We talked about family, business including the stock market history, including where it is headed. I’m certain Jerrad is aware that It allowed me to see why my 401k is an at-risk investment. That by putting my money into ETF gold shares, albeit affordable, is nothing more than a misnomer that has volatility within the market as with the 401k. Thank you so much Jerrad with Noble Gold Investments for your sincerity, honesty and compassion for my family’s investment situation and future.

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you so much for your kind words, Luke. We truly appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with us! We agree, Jerrad is a GOLDmine on our team! We consider ourselves very fortunate to have clients, such as yourself and we look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Thank you!

Noble Gold Family

Original review: March 6, 2020

I am pleased with the professionalism from Yale at Noble Gold. I am extremely pleased with my order too. Murphy's law hit and I had such a hard time getting my order started and getting my order delivered. Yale, was going to make my order right. I went to the bank to send a wire transfer for my purchase. I arrived before 4PM, however, by the time I reached the teller it was after 4PM and the bank would not send the wire transfer until Monday. Being my first order, I was upset. Yale took my call and assured me all is ok and my purchase would be honored as ordered. Then FedEx no longer has a facility in my town and I followed their process to set up a delivery. On the third call to them, I was finally told Noble Gold are the only ones who could change the delivery. I have never been so stressed.

Yale and all who helped at Noble Gold alleviated my stress and had the delivery made when I was home. I was relieved to have my Gold and Silver coins that I ordered in my hands. I was so pleased with my order I repeated my order and it was so much easier and no fear this time. I know my second order will be delivered without issues this time. I am seriously considering a Silver IRA with Noble Gold. It was awesome how those at Noble Gold went the extra mile to get my purchase to me. I feel more at ease knowing I have hard assets in my hand than fiat money in my pocket that is not worth the paper it is printed on. I am better prepared to face a crisis if those in power decide to crash our economy. Thank you Yale and Noble Gold.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

This was my first time in investing in precious metals and Zachary ** took me through each step and answered all my questions that I had. He also described what to expect once my precious metals go into storage, and he ensured me that I could contact him anytime with questions. I highly recommend Noble Gold!

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you so much for your taking the time to share your first experience investing in precious metals, and choosing Nobel Gold. We are glad to know that Zachary provided the expertise and guidance to make you feel comfortable - and happy with your investment. We are always here for you, and look forward to working with you again soon!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

Noble Gold is so easy to work with. They walk you through the process, answer any questions, and help you buy what you're looking for. Their products are the best quality in the industry and they stand by them. Everything was seamless - I received my gold within a week of purchase!

Noble Gold Investments response
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our company, Heidi! We are thrilled to learn that your cash

metal investment process was pleasant, easy and efficient - it means we met our own expectations! We look forward to working with you again very soon!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

I have nothing but good comments for Noble Gold Investments. They have assisted me twice in securing my assets and I appreciate their services very much. Their advice has always been helpful to me for my own financial security. Thank you to everyone who helped in my transactions.

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you so much for your wonderful words about our company, Gloria - it is very much appreciated. We will always be here to help you, and look forward to working with you again soon!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

Our advisor was very helpful! He was quick to answer any questions and very polite. He was able to be reached via phone and email. We heard about Noble Gold from Lisa Haven and have been very impressed so far. Seem to be a great company!

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience including our efficient communication and customer service, we pride ourselves on providing this GOLD star treatment to our clients. We are glad that Lisa referred you, and look forward to working with you again soon!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

From the beginning of my interaction to the end of the process. My experience with Noble Gold Investments was nothing short of exemplary. Steven was courteous and knowledgeable, I felt as if we had known each other for years. I would not hesitate to recommend Noble Gold to anyone. In fact I have already referred family members to them with no sense of reservation. I look forward to working with Steven in the future.

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you so much for your glowing review, Stuart! We are so glad Steven exceeded your expectations and that you are happy with your recent investment. We appreciate your referrals and look forward to working with you again soon.

Noble Gold Investments Company Information