4.79/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Noble Gold is your financial advisor when it comes to retirement planning. At Noble Gold we do things differently. We help you protect your retirement with gold and silver. Join many of our customers who are already protecting their assets and their financial future. No matter what your occupation is, Noble Gold is here to lead you in the right direction. Contact us today, and discover how to protect your wealth, the smart way.

Noble Gold Investments Video

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 16, 2017

37 Noble Gold Investments Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I have worked with Noble Gold and especially with Charles because I met him through the recommendation of a very good colleague. Conversion process was easy and took no more than 4 days for the complete process. I had my metals stored in one of the facilities they provide and have sold and bought a few coins using the service they offer for this. It's been mutually beneficial and I'm happy here.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Working with Noble Gold has been an investment strategy that has paid off in recent times. I have been able to draw funds to attend to a pressing matter after I invested in one of their investment packages. They have been professional in handling my gold coins and gave me value for my gold coins when it was time for a conversion. I am impressed that I could rely on them after all.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Noble Gold metal transfer was as prompt as they said it would be. I didn't have to call for any sort of reminder. After my account was set up by a rep, they maintained constant communication in trying to enlighten me how the process works and how my investment could be put to use in other areas. I am particularly interested in its cryptocurrency opportunities and would take a shot at that in the very near future. Reliable company so far.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Charles and the team at Noble Gold were very professional and took the time to explain all the steps required to complete the process. I ended up rolling over a large portion of my 401k into gold and silver. The paperwork and shipment of metals were fast and simple without any hassles. I'm happy to have done my homework and the feeling that they are true to their word is all the more reassuring. Later on, we also purchased one of their Royal Survivor packs - Noble Viscount - and I must say that it has come in handy after we lost one of our homes in Italy.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I love to diversify my precious metals investments so I went with Noble Gold. I chose them after I heard an interview with one of the owners on a YouTube site and liked what he said. Investing with them was simple. I called and they explained the process which was painless. Also the Noble Gold team were really friendly. They knew everything about their business so they were able to walk me through and they didn’t mind me asking questions. They were really helpful and patient. I had a pleasurable experience with Noble Gold.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

It has been a pleasure working with everyone at Noble Gold Investment. They have been very responsive and helpful. My most recent contact with Craig ** was a pleasure. He assisted with funding my retirement account when my previously assigned broker was unavailable due to a family emergency. He answered questions and provided guidance regarding investment choices. His assistance was greatly appreciated.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I had a very enjoyable and helpful conversations with Charles about precious metals, and he gave me a better understanding of the whole process and how important it is. I will genuinely recommend the services of Noble Gold Investment to friends and families. Thank You!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

The economy was kind of shaky and so I invested with Noble Gold. They were recommended and it was easy to invest with them. Their people were professional, relatively straightforward and simple. They were also knowledgeable and I appreciated the quick flow of the information and the process. They were doing a good job and I'm happy with them.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

Charlse ** at Noble Gold has always been someone I could go to for a no nonsense explanation of precious metals and where they fit in my portfolio. Thanks for all your help. I highly recommend Charlse, and Noble Gold, for all of your precious metals needs.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

I had money and I wanted to tuck some things away so I invested in precious metals. I checked different places but one of my friends had done business for Noble Gold Investments and went back when I did, so I thought I’d check them out. It looked okay, but the only complaint I had was there was confusion or difficulty in getting my order. When my friend told me he ordered, he received his very quickly but mine didn’t work out like that and I called over two times. I was expecting a quicker response but since I was unable to get a hold of the gentleman that I placed my order with on two separate occasions, I said I better ask somebody else.

Then the final time I called, I asked to speak with a supervisor and they gave me one of the owners, I presume. I told him I wasn’t able to reach the man I placed my order with and I called on two occasions and they said, “Well, he is busy. He is busy.” Time was passing by and I had this amount of money already taken care of and yet, I had nothing on mine and to show for. Everyone had my number but I never got any response from that so I made the third call and after that, everything got taken care of. It was resolved and I received it in a timely manner and I was happy. I would do business with Noble Gold Investments again.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

I had an amazing experience with Noble Gold. They are the best and will talk to you on every necessary steps involved. Great, professional, eye opener, and a pleasure to talk to. I highly recommend them when it comes to learning about precious metals!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I’m concerned about market volatility and I had quite a bit of money tied into a 401k. And through some of the YouTube videos that I watched, I found out that you can diversify into precious metals for retirement. Noble Gold is not doing a very good job at marketing their service but it was amazingly simple to invest with them. They fill out all the forms and it was all electronic. They use a third party signing service that a lot of escrow companies use. It sends you the form, takes you out to another secure website and you enter your signature. And then all you have to do is drag and drop your electronic signature onto their forms. It was really easy. I get an email with a form that is filled out with my information. I would drag and drop my signature onto it, hit enter and it would send it back to them. It was very streamed.

I spoke with not only Noble Gold's representatives but also the CEO of the company called me. And I spent at least half an hour on the line with him talking about the differences between silver and gold as investments and where I should pick my depository and what advantages of taxes over Canada are. And I was a little hesitant. I didn’t know if I wanted to move that much money into a precious metal. I was impressed that the CEO called me. But there is one thing that I have been dissatisfied with. After talking to the CEO, they said they were going to send me pictures of my actual holdings in the depository and they were also going to send me balances and certificates. And I kind of had to pursue that on my own. I still haven’t received my picture and it’s probably been close to two months. The follow-up has been a little bit more difficult and not as proactive as they were when they were getting my money.

One thing that probably people don’t realize is there’s always an ask and a put price for gold and silver. I realized that but I didn’t realize how much it would hit me. I move an X amount of money in. And when it goes in there, I look at my balance and it’s 10% to 20% lower than what I moved in. So for a lot of people, that would shock them right off the bat. I just lost an X amount of money by moving my stuff into gold, which is essentially the same thing one would do in the stock market. On paper, it looks like I lost money. But if we have a devaluation of our currency then I’ll come out a hit. Overall, I’m satisfied with it.

Resolution response: Sept. 10, 2017

The CEO of Noble Gold called me to understand my experience and to apologize for the circumstance. The sales representative I had initially worked with to make my purchase left the company shortly thereafter so my emails to him and calls were not returned. The CEO explained that this should not have happened and the messages should have been forwarded. In addition, although the accounting department did not return my phone messages, they apparently did email the itemized invoice to me in July, but it must have gone into my spam account and I did not receive it. A quick phone call from the accounting department to confirm receipt would have saved alot of trouble and it would not have turned into a bad service experience. Nonetheless, I appreciate the call from the CEO to rectify the situation. I am willing to give their company another try the next time I purchase metals to add to portfolio.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I looked at a number of websites and Noble Gold had good reviews. Also, I had before reached out to one other company, Goldline, and their sales pitch was very much promoting their own products which were marked up so high. In comparison, when I contacted Noble Gold, they were straightforward. I purchased some gold and silver bars to hedge my investment and the process was initially very easy. I sent the money and they sent me the confirmation. However, when they sent me the metal, they didn’t send me an itemized receipt for my records.

I asked for it and I've called them five times and sent four emails. I’ve talked to the receptionist there, who I told specifically what I was calling for and they left a message for the salesperson. They also said they would send me to the accounting department and get my message to them several times. I’ve also emailed the original sales rep with whom I did the transaction. But to this day, I’ve gotten no response and I’ve given up at this point. I’ve been very disappointed and that really changed my opinion of them. It was wrong and it made me ask whether they were on the up and up.

It's just odd that they wouldn’t send me an itemized receipt although I still have the metal and I’m assuming and hoping it's real. I’m doing this to hedge my investment so I hold on to the metal, and obviously, it’s also retirement for me but it’s just really ridiculous, especially for others who particularly buy the metal for their 401k and need the record. I’d be a little leery if Noble Gold doesn’t straighten up their act and I won’t buy anything with them again either.

Original review: June 19, 2017

I invested in gold IRA as a hedge against disaster. Noble Gold came highly recommended in the AM sites and the internet sites that I watch. I had a lot of questions which were all answered by a Noble Gold gentleman who called me back several times. He also sent me information and answered any questions that were not on there. He was knowledgeable, courteous and thorough. The money was wired and the rates were good. The delivery was late but it was because FedEx had a major road holdup so their trucks couldn't get through for a couple of days. Nonetheless, the overall process was relatively easy. Noble Gold was very thorough as far as keeping in touch and everything got through fine. I feel more secure in the event of a disaster and will probably purchase some more. It has been an efficient and informed experience and I would recommend Noble Gold to anybody.

Original review: May 28, 2017

I invested in precious metals to diversify and I chose Noble Gold Investments through word of mouth. Investing with them was easy and the process was sweet and simple. Give them a call and they'd answer any type of question that you had, being if you are a seasoned person investing in gold and silver or if you are someone new. They were everything that I would expect a salesperson to be. It wasn't anything over and beyond but all my expectations were met.

Original review: May 26, 2017

I was looking for a company where I could transfer my IRA and purchase gold. Searching the web and watching some of my favorite YouTube channels, I found Noble Gold based out of Pasadena, CA. Noble had the best ratings and great customer reviews. As a result I applied for an investor's kit. A few days later I was contacted by Collin Plume. He explained the entire process of purchasing Gold with your IRA in a no pressure informative manner. He explained the varying prices between certain coins and bars and ensured I got the most bang out of my buck. I completed my transfer and the metals were sent to a Texas depository which made me very happy since Noble Gold is the only gold IRA company with a depository in Texas. Exceptional service. I highly recommend Collin and the rest of the Noble Gold team to anyone looking to get into metals.

Original review: May 25, 2017

I just want to give a huge thank you to Andrew and the whole team at Noble Gold. I've been purchasing silver pieces the last few years and when I heard of Noble Gold I figured I would give them a chance. I was blown away by their customer service especially their focus on educating instead of hard selling. I've dealt with many companies so I know the cheap tricks they'll use to try and sell you expensive or rare coins that you don't necessarily want. Andrew was great and really tried to maximize the amount I was looking to invest so I could get the most pieces and weight of silver. Plus, my metals were shipped very quickly within 4 business days. I would recommend Noble Gold if you are looking for an honest company that truly has your best interest at heart.

Original review: May 24, 2017

After seeing their ads everywhere I decided to give them a call. I had been meaning to move into metals for a while but my husband and I were planning on going on a long vacation at the end of the month. I talked to Ben and he and his team were able to rollover my IRA, purchase my metals and have them shipped to the depository in Texas. They were really informative and innovative with easy to use electronic forms that sped up the entire process dramatically. I would recommend choosing Noble Gold if you are looking for a hassle-free, fast, and efficient rollover into metals.

Original review: May 23, 2017

Called in and talked to Christian. He was very knowledgeable and provided useful information that helped me make a more informed and confident investment decision that I had been considering for a long time. I received my kit and he and Jacqueline helped me every step of the way moving my IRA funds from Fidelity to New Directions IRA and purchasing physical gold and silver. The fact that I could store my metals in Texas really made me happy. I see why the company is so highly rated. No pressure tactics just a quick, easy, and friendly process.

Original review: May 21, 2017

My order was processed and they sent me pictures today, this morning, and I'm ecstatic. I like precious metals. I've been in and out of them for years. I also have a concern with the economy and the stock market is topped out and I don't want to ride that thing down. So, I wanted to invest in precious metals. If there's an economic meltdown, I'd be a lot safer in precious metals like what I bought from Noble Gold than in the bank.

I look into other companies and they were advertising things that were misleading, like taking possession of the product and they're really just selling a program. Noble Gold sounded safer and it's more of a complete program where you're actually putting the product in the depository. That's a nice service that your Noble Gold offers. I talked to three people there and they were very professional and courteous. The investment process could not have been easier. They purchase the product and put it in the depository for you. So, I didn't have much to do other than to pick out the product I want and make sure the funds were there. I would and will recommend Noble Gold to a friend. It's been an excellent experience.

Original review: May 16, 2017

We have certain people on the internet that we watch and trust with their reporting and two of them recommended Noble Gold. My wife made the phone call and Ben answered. He took care of everything and stayed on top of it. He called me up yesterday to see if the shipment had arrived. We were very pleased. I’m a veteran and when I was overseas I trusted the government was going to take care of me, but since I got out I found out that I was a whole lot dumber than I thought I was. I don’t trust the VA, the VA doctors and anything that they promise or say. I needed to step outside of that whole paradigm and Noble Gold has been excellent. I have no complaints about the experience. They followed up on what they’ve promised and to me, that counts a lot in business.

Original review: April 19, 2017

I was nervous taking such a big step in rolling over one of my 401k from a previous employer but the team at Noble Gold made this a very comfortable and smooth transition. I was in constant communication with my broker Ben and Jacqueline, who did a great job handling the paperwork and calls with my custodian to roll over into my new gold IRA. This was a fast and easy switch and I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders once I protected my portfolio with physical gold silver. Now I can rest easy. :)

Original review: March 18, 2017

Investing in precious metals was something different. I heard about Noble Gold over at YouTube and investing with them was easy. I called them up, had a conversation with their staff then went up on the internet. When I talked with someone, there was a very professional atmosphere and they were very smooth in explaining details. We then made the transaction. Working with them has given me another opportunity to roll over funds to a different type of investment so I'm happy. Noble Gold is a professional company. It's been an outstanding experience.

Original review: March 16, 2017

I figured we're heading for another depression and I thought why will I keep a lot of cash when I'm going to get 30 cents on the dollar? I called Noble Gold and they had a little bit more to offer than some of the other ones. They also have a couple of different programs. They’ll discuss with you what kind of stuff they have on sale and which would be the best type to resell again if things go up and you want to sell some of your silver or gold back. They will tell you the simple way to do it and why you should do it. I was also thinking to get the smaller pieces and the more popular ones so that I can trade them easier.

But the program that really interested me was the deal where you can store gold if you got 10,000, 15,000, 20,000 or higher because maybe one of these days, I might get enough. I might buy one of the storages where you can put in from 10,000 to 100,000. I did the right thing working with them and even if stuff goes bad with the gold and the silver, I’m still going to get around the value I put out for it. It might be a little less, it might be a whole lot more. Noble Gold did a hell of a job and I'm very impressed with them.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

I have been purchasing gold and silver coins for a longtime but I like to shop around and see where I can get the best deal. After reading reviews, I decided to call Noble Gold and was very pleased with their service. Not only were they super knowledgeable and pressure-free but they offered packages, which they call noble survival packs, that made purchasing metals a breeze. They tailor-made a package at my desired price point and my metals were delivered in less than 5 business days. I will be contacting Noble Gold first on my next purchase. Fast and effortless delivery.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

Competent and experienced. Noble Gold's approach of informing a prospective client instead of pressuring them into a quick sell is what set them apart from all other companies that I called. They answered all of my questions even the ones I was embarrassed to ask. I called them to get a few gold and silver coins delivered to my home but through talking them I also moved an old 401k from a previous employer that was just sitting there doing nothing. I had actually forgotten about it. Now I have metals at my home and an IRA backed by metals and not the stock market. If you have been considering metals I would highly suggest speaking to Noble Gold.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

I invested precious metals in Noble Gold to protect ourselves from a failing dollar. They had the best price and also seemed to be the most down to earth. Their investment process is a fairly easy one. We called them and told them what we’re interested in. We chatted with Colin for a while and he sounded pretty good. We got back with him in a few days and talked about what we wanted to do and why. He gave us some good advice and didn’t sound like a high pressure salesman. He was extremely knowledgeable.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

I wanted to diversify some of my portfolio into metals but didn't know where to start. I called Noble Gold after reading some of their reviews and talked to Charles. We came to a solution of rolling over a portion of my 401k into gold and silver. Charles made the process simple to understand and opening a gold IRA account with Noble Gold was fast and easy. I can understand why Noble Gold is so highly rated and I'm happy to have done my homework to find this professional and customer service oriented firm.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2017

I called Noble Gold Investments and spoke to a gentleman named Collin, who's the president, and he talked me for 30 minutes about what I can and can't do, and answered every single question I had. He blew my mind and I always thank him for how helpful and knowledgeable he was. He was friendly and one of the most professional people I've dealt with and so, I decided to go with them. The overall process was the easiest thing I've ever done. It was an incredible experience with Noble Gold.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2017
Charles was very attentive and made excellent suggestions for coin choices and denominations. He helped me get a good amount of both gold and silver. I had done my research and knew that Noble Gold had a great reputation of customer service but I did not expect the process to be so easy. The paperwork was very fast and Charles even talked to my previous custodian when they were apprehensive of me venturing into metals (only so they could keep their brokerage

fee). If you're thinking of getting gold or silver, I'd call Noble Gold first.

Noble Gold Investments Company Information