Get a Free Quote Learn More
Accredited Partner

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.99/5
Learn More

Noble Gold is your financial advisor when it comes to retirement planning. At Noble Gold we do things differently. We help you protect your retirement with gold and silver. Join many of our customers who are already protecting their assets and their financial future. No matter what your occupation is, Noble Gold is here to lead you in the right direction. Contact us today, and discover how to protect your wealth, the smart way.

View More View More
Noble Gold Investments Call Now Toll Free (877) 646-5347 Get a Free Quote Learn More

Noble Gold Investments Reviews

Original review: March 6, 2020

I am pleased with the professionalism from Yale at Noble Gold. I am extremely pleased with my order too. Murphy's law hit and I had such a hard time getting my order started and getting my order delivered. Yale, was going to make my order right. I went to the bank to send a wire transfer for my purchase. I arrived before 4PM, however, by the time I reached the teller it was after 4PM and the bank would not send the wire transfer until Monday. Being my first order, I was upset. Yale took my call and assured me all is ok and my purchase would be honored as ordered. Then FedEx no longer has a facility in my town and I followed their process to set up a delivery. On the third call to them, I was finally told Noble Gold are the only ones who could change the delivery. I have never been so stressed.

Yale and all who helped at Noble Gold alleviated my stress and had the delivery made when I was home. I was relieved to have my Gold and Silver coins that I ordered in my hands. I was so pleased with my order I repeated my order and it was so much easier and no fear this time. I know my second order will be delivered without issues this time. I am seriously considering a Silver IRA with Noble Gold. It was awesome how those at Noble Gold went the extra mile to get my purchase to me. I feel more at ease knowing I have hard assets in my hand than fiat money in my pocket that is not worth the paper it is printed on. I am better prepared to face a crisis if those in power decide to crash our economy. Thank you Yale and Noble Gold.

Get expert buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 25, 2019

After listening to all the excellent reviews on the YouTube videos I was watching, such as Next News, Lisa Havens, X22, Paul Begley and others, I looked up the Noble Gold's website to get more information about buying precious metals. Trust me, I was somewhat skeptical about making my first purchase. I went to the Contact tab on their website and asked to be contacted by one of their representatives. At the same time, I also went to another company's website requesting the same information. This was on a Sunday and by Monday I had received a phone call from Hope at Noble Gold. The other company never did respond to my request. I asked many questions concerning a purchase. Not only where they answered, but I was also emailed more information about their company.

I read the information, did my research and after feeling very confident, I made a purchase. Hope was excellent in helping me accomplish that, she stayed in contact with me by email and phone through the entire process. Would I recommend this company? Yes, I would highly recommend them. They are a very reputable company, they do not pressure you, and they make sure you have all the information you need to make your decision. I was told they are owned by a Christian family and that you could trust the company. Now I personally know this to be true. After talking with a skeptical friend of mine, this friend has made a purchase and found this company to be highly trustworthy also.

Original review: July 13, 2019

I wanted to leave some feedback for you all at Noble Gold. THANK YOU for saving a big chunk of my retirement funds by providing this option of physical metals with an IRA transfer. It gives my family great comfort to have this gold-backed IRA. I also wanted to call out a few people at Noble for the incredible experience they provided. First was Andrew ** who talked to us from our initial phone inquiry after hearing about Noble Gold on the Tracy Beanz podcast. Andrew was knowledgeable, informative, and patient as we asked a ton of questions. He was also available throughout the entire process and we found him to be reliable and empathetic to our needs. Thanks Andrew!!

Then there was Clarita ** who was also a great help. Clarita was attentive and careful about all the details, and also never hesitated to do what was necessary to move things along. We had some challenges between Pru and New Direction Trust, and Clarita went above and beyond to make sure it got worked out. So Thanks Again to both Clarita and Andrew. And also Melanie and Ashley at New Direction Trust Co were extremely professional and helpful as well. I would highly recommend Noble Gold to family and friends—in fact I already have!

Thank you!

Michelle and Don

Original review: July 9, 2019

I honestly know next to nothing about investments, but I DO know that gold is THE most stable means of holding value long-term. I wanted to buy some precious metals to strengthen my savings, but I was afraid of being "taken in" by a scam. After researching more, I contacted Noble Gold, recommended by X22Report. After checking a couple other vendors, I phoned and spoke with Hope, who gave me great info and suggestions – tailored to my level of investment experience (very low) and willingness to risk my money (very-very low!). She was not at all pushy or even suggestive, just very professional, as were all staff I spoke with. Hope didn't push at all, but made me very comfortable, but I didn't feel "conned" or soft-pedaled in any way. Hope just gave give me GREAT info and recommendations about possible denominations and metal types which might work best for me.

I called her 3-4 times (probably more) and finally I ended up ordering a (relatively small) amount of gold and silver – an amount I was very comfortable with. It’s now about a week after my purchase – a time I’m usually experiencing “buyer’s remorse” and – NONE!! I am SO glad I made this purchase! Even though I waited a day or so longer than I should have – which caused the spot value (paper dollar cost) of the metals I purchased to go up. Hope was VERY helpful in that situation, explaining that I could change my order if I wanted. I opted to keep all the gold I’d ordered, but reduce my silver purchase to not overspend. Again, there was no pressure at all. I feel VERY confident in the advice I got from Noble Gold – mainly because I NEVER felt rushed and – even when a delay on my part caused the price of my purchase to go up – their representative helped me get the best deal for my own situation.

Bottom line: I’m a very HAPPY purchaser. When I get a bit more money built up – I WILL purchase again from Hope at Noble Gold! One thing this experience has taught me: I’ve been way too fearful and hesitant about learning about investments and making financial decisions! I’ve now purchased some good basic books (Rich Dad Poor Dad, etc.) and am learning! Thank you, Hope and Noble Gold, for helping me find my courage!

Original review: June 13, 2019

I am not a "savvy investor" and was very nervous about this whole process. I'd never thought about precious metals, but my wife insisted we needed to diversify! We had some cash sitting in my IRA, so I told my wife she could do whatever she wanted. There are a lot of options out there when it comes to buying gold and silver, and my wife explored a number of them. She always does her research. She knew we needed to find a way to buy physical gold and silver, rather than paper gold stock, without suffering tax issues, so rolling the cash to a Gold IRA was the best option. Despite the fact we could have stayed with our current provider, she kept going back to Noble Gold. There was something different about the way they approached her. They seemed to actually care.

Now, we know we're a very small fish in this great big pond, but we never felt that way when we worked with Hope. We had a lot of questions, and she was right there to give us all the information we needed. She was patient and thorough, even answering questions we didn't know to ask! My wife reviewed all the information she had gathered and by the time we were ready to make our decisions, we felt better prepared to do the right thing for our future, especially in these uncertain times. So, I told my wife to go for it.

She contacted Hope and started our move. The whole process was smooth as silk. There were literally no hiccups! Funds were transferred, and today, we made the trade. This is one of those rare times when I've made a purchase with no second thoughts. Thank you, Noble Gold... and thank you, Hope! You were fabulous, and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship. Russ and Phyllis

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: March 21, 2020

When I first called Noble Gold I was connected to Yale. I explained that I was not too knowledgeable about diversifying my portfolio and was checking into some option in the precious metals. He was very professional and patient to explain about the products and process. I felt real comfortable about my choice of calling Noble Gold. Yale sent me information on the company and the process for my review. After reviewing I called with a lot of questions. Yale was very patient and answered all my question. When I decided what I wanted, Yale check the pricing and found the best for my money. I was very please that it was all done in a timely manner.

Original review: March 5, 2020

I wanted to take part of my retirement account and make a solid investment. Everyone involved in the process, especially Yale, treated me like I had a good deal of money, even though I don't have a whole lot to invest. He was very patient with my questions, and he did not rush me through the process. My questions were handled in a professional manner, and he was knowledgeable in his field. I look forward to investing more as time will allow.... Ms. **.

Noble Gold Investments response

April,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your business and we are Happy to hear that YALE was able to meet your expectations.

We look forward to working with you in the future.

-Anely Jimenez
    Client Success Manager

Noble Investments

Original review: March 4, 2020

Worked with Josh to get some initial investment info about rolling my 401K from my old job into Gold. After hearing rave reviews from Pastor Paul ** and Dr. William ** I decided to open an account and get my 401K secured in precious metals gold and silver. I only wished I had acted sooner to do this as I lost a small fortune in the topsy turvy stock market. It took a couple of days to complete the transaction of switching from my old 401K to Noble Gold, but Josh and Alicia were always there to help me with any questions I had. I am very thankful to Noble Gold to make the process painless as possible. Thank you Noble Gold!

Noble Gold Investments response

Hello Charles,

Thank you for your Business. At Noble Gold we strive to make every transaction as smooth as possible.
    We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our company. You're investment is in good hands!

We hope to work with you again in the future.

Anely Jimenez

Noble Gold

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

Worked with Yale to get initial investment info. I ended up opening an account. Took about 5 business days. Had my 457 tax deferred account rolled over within 4 business days after getting the account set up. Received a call from Yale the day after my 457 funds hit the account. Yale made it easy to purchase the silver in the various ounce quantities I wanted. Overall it was a good experience. Now I just need to wait for the market to turn up again. I made my transaction the 28th of February 2020 after the market had lost some ground. Timing was good to make the purchase saved on the purchase so should recover at a better profit.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

I've been hearing about Noble Gold for months now. I had a 401K I could roll over and had concerns over the central banking system and the stock market. After paying attention to what was going on with the coronavirus, I thought now was the time. I knew nothing about gold (or silver) but Yale walked me through it and it was a completely painless experience. This week so far the DOW has dropped about 3000 points. I got out just in time. Thank you Noble Gold!

Noble Gold Investments expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Noble Gold Investments is a gold and precious metal brokerage firm based in California that specializes in purchases of gold, silver, platinum and palladium as well as rollover IRA accounts. They can facilitate your purchase of precious metals, and they also maintain and administer Gold IRA accounts.

• Experience: Noble Gold Investment’s founders have more than twenty years of combined experience in the gold industry and have contacts and connections to help navigate the best prices for your gold or silver.

• Investment options: With Noble Gold, you can buy gold, silver, platinum or palladium coins or bullion and store them yourself. Alternately, you can rollover your existing savings into a Gold IRA, which secures your investment into an account held and administered by Noble Gold as your brokers.

• Simple and quick setup: You can use Noble Gold’s accessible website tools to set up your IRA account in less than five minutes, with the IRA transfer complete within 48 business hours. The efficient process secures your savings quickly and safely.

• Efficient rollover: You can quickly and easily move your retirement savings into a Gold IRA with Noble Gold Investments, which keeps your savings tax-deferred. You can rollover many accounts, including your 401k, 403b, ROTH, TRA, or TSA, among others.

• Buyback program: If you change your mind about investing in gold, or if your life circumstances change and you no longer want to maintain an account with Noble Gold, they offer a buyback program for any transactions you’ve completed with them.

• Free consumer guide: Noble Gold offers a free Gold IRA guide with information for investors on how to rollover your existing retirement account into a Gold IRA.

• Best for: retirees, speculators concerned about the country's financial future and those looking to diversify their holdings.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor