Call toll free
4.98/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Noble Gold is your financial advisor when it comes to retirement planning. At Noble Gold we do things differently. We help you protect your retirement with gold and silver. Join many of our customers who are already protecting their assets and their financial future. No matter what your occupation is, Noble Gold is here to lead you in the right direction. Contact us today, and discover how to protect your wealth, the smart way.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

95 Noble Gold Investments Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 16, 2019

Hello Jarrad, Jarrad was very professional and thorough at all times and answered all of my questions in a timely manner throughout the whole process. I was very impressed, he sounds like a great asset on your team and he is very knowledgeable. Thanks a bunch! Phil

Get expert buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Andrew and Alicia were very patient and helpful. My husband and I are both over-thinkers and neither of them ever have the slightest impression of being impatient or annoyed with all our questions and changes of direction. As a result we are confident and happy with our purchase. I can't praise them enough. If you want great customer service, stick with Noble.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Working with Josh at Noble Gold was a very good experience. Josh was very helpful and always called me back the same day if he was busy helping someone else. He explained everything, was very patient and easy to talk to. Dealing with everyone at Noble Gold was a great experience and I highly recommend this company.

Original review: April 10, 2019

So I found this website called Noble Gold to invest in precious metals and spoke with Josh **. He is very helpful, not pushy, answered all my questions and assisted me in creating my new IRA account for retirement. I wasn't very sure if this was the right move for me but after talking with Josh and answering all my questions I know that I made the right move. So when I decides to start the process to transfer an account over to Noble Gold, I would get a phone call from the company as to update me every step of the way.

Every staff member I spoke with were wonderful people. Always made time for me when I called in for help with my account and were able to answer all of my questions throughout the transfer process. It was such a pleasure working with Josh ** especially since he was able to provide me with information about why it's a good move to invest with Noble Gold but more importantly always treated me as a person and not as a number. Thank you again Josh. I really do appreciate all your help. If anyone is looking for assistance contact Noble Gold and request Josh **. He will truly help you with all your investment needs.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Working with Yale ** at Noble Gold was a very rewarding experience. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Yale guided us through the process of buying silver and gave a fantastic quote. After checking with two other Investment Firms (Lear & Orion), we received a higher quote and a lower quote from the two firms. We settled on the quote from Yale because it was fair and equitable and we felt he was very professional. Because we didn't care about the type of rounds we were looking to invest in, he suggested buying Indian rounds and gave a quote that was in line with what we were hoping to purchase.

We initially thought about buying the American Eagle rounds but weren't committed to them and they were a little more expensive. He showed us how we could get more silver with the less popular Indian rounds. He communicated with us throughout the process until we received our silver today. I would highly recommend him to my friends/relatives who are interested in purchased silver (or gold). Please pass on to him our thanks for his patience and guidance through this process. We are extremely happy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: April 3, 2019

I am very pleased with the service I have received through Noble Gold. Andrew and Clarita have been so helpful, thorough and patient since this is all new to me. Great great customer service! I will recommend them to everyone.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I became aware of Noble Gold through endorsements by several YouTube Channels I frequently watch. I liked that the YouTube content creators would actually use the services of the company they were endorsing and share their experiences. Some would even interview someone from Noble Gold on their channel. I do not have much disposable income but believed it was important to invest in some precious metal with what I did have.

Jerrad ** was my first contact with Noble Gold. He was pleasant, personable and answered all my questions. He followed through with emails & phone calls to make sure the purchase process went smoothly. My order arrived in the mail within a week from payment for purchase. I will be using Noble Gold's services again in the future.

Original review: March 29, 2019

Hope was very knowledgeable and helpful in a unfamiliar area of investment for me. She walked me through every step which, was very simple. All the forms were emailed to me, all I had to do is sign. Once they received my funds Hope called me and helped me choose my metals. I would definitely recommend Noble Gold.

Original review: March 28, 2019

My recent purchase experience with Noble Gold was very successful and informative. Jerrad ** took the time to explain all of my options and the services they offer. My initial purchase went exactly as promised and he followed up to ensure I was completely satisfied. Since then I’ve decided to avail myself of additional services to become more financially secure through a rollover of assets to precious metals which I believe to be more secure than stocks going into the future.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I worked with Hope. She answered all of my questions and guided me into making the purchase that was best for me. I would recommend this company to any of my friends. After our conversation, she sent me the paperwork all pre-filled out. All I had to do is sign the documents. The process could not have gone better. I am very satisfied.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I called many firms before I chose Noble Gold. I made my investment purchase through Noble Gold is because of Joshua's customer service skills. He helped in every way I needed and was never impatient. He is friendly, yet professional and it was a pleasure to work with him. Thank you.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Noble Gold made the rollover of my 401k so easy. Hope helped me choose my metals with confidence. I highly recommend Noble Gold for anyone purchasing gold and silver or any other metals to diversify your portfolio.

Original review: March 21, 2019

You really couldn't ask for a better experience as far as Josh is concerned. He is the ultimate anti-salesman. :) (And that's gotta be the ultimate compliment!) It's really just that simple. Josh is everything you want from someone who is walking you through this process: plainspoken, clear, relational, funny, and down to earth. No b.s. And you know what? Because of that, I'm sold on Noble Gold! Thanks for everything Josh! I look forward to talking with you again down the road. Chris.

Original review: March 11, 2019

It was great speaking with Yale **. He was able to answer my all of our questions, provide direction and take into consideration our financial ability. He further provided relevant examples as to whichever way we choose. There was no pressure. We were later passed over to a selling partner to finish the transaction of our decision.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Hope has been my contact during my time with Noble Gold and she is absolutely wonderful! Professional, but also very engaging and always helpful! It doesn’t matter who answers the call, everyone is so helpful and kind. I would totally recommend Noble Gold to others! Pat **.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I am very satisfied with my experience with Noble Gold. Hope was very helpful an explained everything in a way that made it very understandable. I would recommend Noble Gold to anyone who is looking to invest money wisely.

Original review: March 8, 2019

Hope & Alicia were very helpful throughout The process. I had to roll over another 401 account Into Noble Gold so it took a while to set it up with them. They were with me all the through the process. I personally would like to thank both.

Original review: March 7, 2019

We had a great experience with Hope at Noble Gold. She was extremely helpful in answering all of our questions. She was also very responsive and quick to follow up. I highly recommend working with her, top notch.

Original review: March 6, 2019

We worked with Paul at Noble Gold and he was very informative, easy to talk to and knowledgeable about the product we were buying. We will be buying more in the future. I have recommended Noble Gold to friends and family. Thank you very much.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I must say that my experience with Noble Gold Investments has been, exciting, and pleasant. My first contact with Noble Gold, was made with a phone call for Information. I spoke with a young lady by the name of Hope. I asked questions and she gave me precise informative information. Hope sent several email articles to my computer, so I could research my silver needs. There was absolutely no pressure to buy. I then again made contact with Hope in regards to making a purchase of 3 Trump 2020 coins. Hope once again sent me the website in my email that made my buying experience secure and easy. I was able to use the x22 code for free shipping, The X 22 report is where I found out about Noble Gold and the free shipping offer if I bought 3 or more coins. I want to thank Hope and Noble Gold for my first purchase from them. Five stars for sure...

Original review: March 5, 2019

Hope ** provided excellent service as I opened a traditional IRA to roll over funds to New Direction Trust Co for an investment into silver and gold at Noble Gold. Msg. ** was knowledgeable, professional and polite throughout the arrangements. I really appreciated her support. I will recommend Hope, New Direction and Noble Gold to anyone potentially looking to invest.

Original review: March 5, 2019

I couldn’t be any more pleased with my experience with Noble Gold. Josh and Alicia were amazing. Their knowledge and assistance on getting me on board was thorough and personable. They stayed with me every step of the way. I did a lot of research before starting dialogue with Noble Gold. The one thing that had me look in their direction is my own private vault. Feels empowering. Every question I had they answered and then some. I can’t say enough good about them. Thank you for everything. You guys are the greatest!

Original review: March 2, 2019

Mr. ** was very professional and courteous. He took the time to understand and address all of my questions and concerns. Moreover, Mr. ** explained the entire process concisely and with patience and respect. I look forward to purchasing more products and having Mr. Duncan handle all transactions. I highly recommend Noble Gold as I am a very satisfied customer with both service and metals. Thank you.

Original review: March 1, 2019

My purchase from Noble Gold went very well. The agent that I spoke with was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I Felt very comfortable speaking with this person which made the sale a lot easier for me to make my first Silver and gold investment. Great company And agents that will treat you like family. Thank you Jerrad **.

Original review: March 1, 2019

They are awesome at delivering when placing an order. Let’s take Christmas time for example. I placed my order a few weeks away from Christmas and received the coins a day before I had plans to travel for the holiday. I had back up plans to have the coins delivered till they showed up at my place. Since then I've been ordering almost every month because we they're deliver and are good.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I chose Noble Gold to start a precious metals IRA. My experience with them was excellent. They made the process easy and answered all of my questions. They are knowledgeable and helpful. They contacted me every step of the way. I didn't have to reach out to them on my own except the initial time. I would definitely recommend working with them.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Andrew and Alicia were both very friendly and helpful each time Jerry and I spoke to them. Their assistance was very professional and of high caliber. Both Alicia and Andrew answered our questions and explain things well. This was a pleasant experience for a new customer. Jerry and I appreciate their follow up calls. Thank you to both Andrew and Alicia.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

We had never invested in precious metals before. The referral we received to Noble Gold was a blessing. Hope was patient and professional, explaining the basics and answering all my pesky questions. We will continue to invest as we can with Noble Gold.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

Just want to say big thank you to Andrew & Aleisha for the wonderful experience of switching from my IRA to precious metals...They made it easy & answered all my questions & felt peaceful & confidence to know this was the right move in securing my future...I would recommend Noble Gold to all my friends & family! Thank you again!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

I would like to thank Josh **, Craig **, Alicia ** & Clarita ** at Noble Gold, who were all great in explaining & helping me through the process of transferring a self-directed IRA into physical gold. Working with Noble Gold & their affiliate New Direction Trust Co. (especially, Alicia **) was a pleasure & very straightforward. Thanks again.

Noble Gold Investments expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Noble Gold Investments is a gold and precious metal brokerage firm based in California that specializes in purchases of gold, silver, platinum and paladium as well as rollover IRA accounts. They can facilitate your purchase of precious metals, and they also maintain and administer Gold IRA accounts.

• Experience: Noble Gold Investment’s founders have more than twenty years of combined experience in the gold industry and have contacts and connections to help navigate the best prices for your gold or silver.

• Investment options: With Noble Gold, you can buy gold, silver, platinum or palladium coins or bullion and store them yourself. Alternately, you can rollover your existing savings into a Gold IRA, which secures your investment into an account held and administered by Noble Gold as your brokers.

• Simple and quick setup: You can use Noble Gold’s accessible website tools to set up your IRA account in less than five minutes, with the IRA transfer complete within 48 business hours. The efficient process secures your savings quickly and safely.

• Efficient rollover: You can quickly and easily move your retirement savings into a Gold IRA with Noble Gold Investments, which keeps your savings tax-deferred. You can rollover many accounts, including your 401k, 403b, ROTH, TRA, or TSA, among others.

• Buyback program: If you change your mind about investing in gold, or if your life circumstances change and you no longer want to maintain an account with Noble Gold, they offer a buyback program for any transactions you’ve completed with them.

• Free consumer guide: Noble Gold offers a free Gold IRA guide with information for investors on how to rollover your existing retirement account into a Gold IRA.

• Best for: retirees, speculators concerned about the country's financial future and those looking to diversify their holdings.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg