2. Gold IRA Companies
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.99/5

Noble Gold is a full-service firm that specializes in gold IRAs. Customers can purchase coins, precious metals and gold and silver bars. Noble Gold carries IRA-sanctioned palladium and platinum coins and bars as well as a wide selection of rare and collectible coins.

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Noble Gold offers fast delivery for your metals, and it’s connected with a large network of suppliers that help keep costs down. The company guides and educates clients without resorting to high-pressure sales tactics.

PROS

• Quick delivery
  • Relatively low annual fees
  • Wide selection

CONS

• Few palladium products
  • No IRA rollover program

Top Noble Gold Investments Reviews We Found

They're a wonderful company. Customer service is amazing. They are caring and kind. I feel very secure investing with them and believe they truly have the interests of their clients as their highest priority.

… Awesome how those at Noble Gold went the extra mile to get my purchase to me. I feel more at ease knowing I have hard assets in my hand than fiat money in my pocket that is not worth the paper it is printed on. I am better prepared to face a crisis if those in power decide to crash our economy…

Noble Gold Investments Call Now Toll Free (877) 646-5347 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

Noble Gold products and services

Noble Gold offers a variety of products and services for investors. Coin collectors appreciate the extensive rare and collectible coins selection, and investors use the gold and silver IRA options to diversify their portfolios.

• Gold IRA: A gold IRA lets investors keep gold and other precious metals as part of their individual retirement account. Gold IRAs provide a hedge against the stock market and added security for your investments. Expect to pay a recurring annual fee of $80 and a $150 annual fee if you store in Texas or Delaware.
  • Silver IRA: When you open a silver IRA with Noble Gold, your metals are stored in a secure, private depository vault. When you are ready to cash the IRA out, the silver is delivered to your home. There is a recurring annual fee of $225 for storage, or $250 if you store in Texas. This fee covers the storage of your silver, insurance and 24/7 online access to your account.
  • Precious metal coins: Noble Gold sells historical, rare and collectible coins, including American Eagle coins, Canadian Maple Leaf coins, Australian Gold Kangaroo coins and solid gold bars. It also has platinum and palladium coins in a variety of sizes and weights.
  • Rare coins and collectibles: All of Noble Gold Investments’ coins are certified and graded by metal experts. Some popular coins in its inventory include the 1854 Kellogg $20 Coin, Morgan silver dollars and a four-piece Indian St. Gauden Set.

Noble Gold investment storage and delivery options

Many investors invest in gold to provide for their families in case of an emergency. Noble Gold offers two different Survival Packs. Noble Gold’s Survivor Packs are hand-picked collections of precious metals that can be stored and used in the event of a catastrophe. They can be held in a secure depository or shipped to your home.

• The Noble Express Survival Kit is shipped to your door within five days of purchase.
  • The Noble Fortress Survival Kit is stored in one of two high-security, fully guarded depositories. One is in the U.S., and one is in Canada.

Noble Gold Investments FAQ

Can I store my gold at home with a Noble Gold IRA?
No, you can’t store gold at home with a Noble Gold IRA. Your metals are stored in a high-security depository. When it's time to liquidate the assets, you can have the metals/coins shipped to your home or receive cash for the value of the metals. However, Noble Gold’s Survivor Packs can be stored at home.
Are Noble Gold coins graded and certified?
Yes, all Noble Gold coins are independently graded and certified by the Numismatic Guaranty Corp. (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS).
Are there any risks with a Noble Gold IRA?
As with any investment, there are risks. Investors should speak with a financial advisor to discuss the pros and cons of a precious metals IRA.
Does Noble Gold have a minimum investment amount?
Yes. The minimum investment amount for an IRA with Noble Gold is $10,000.
Does Noble Gold offer a free consultation?
Yes, Noble Gold offers free consultations to new clients. You can call and speak to a gold expert for free or request a free copy of the Noble Gold Investments IRA guide.

Is Noble Gold Investments worth it?

Noble Gold is a trusted precious metals company that does not use high-pressure sales techniques and is known for its excellent customer service and competitive rates. It offers a variety of comprehensive Gold IRA resources and works to ensure each investor is satisfied. If you’re planning to invest in precious metals, it’s worth taking advantage of Noble Gold’s free consultation.

Noble Gold Investments Reviews

Original review: June 27, 2020

Jerrad at Noble Gold Investments is without a doubt fantastic, thoughtful as well as informative with a contagiously unambiguous demeanor. Here's why: I have always been a fact finder. If I don't feel information is correct, I look elsewhere. Since covid, it is clear the news media is not making sense, is biased and causing me to pay close attention to market sentiments as well. I changed my news source to a truth source some time ago and currently listen to the X22 Report with Dave. I really enjoy his commentary, because I can confirm what he says and he is pleasant to listen too. It just happens that Noble Gold Investments is one of the advertisements that X22 Report presents. While I used TD Ameritrade (solid company), I could not buy precious metals there, and my gut was saying the stock market could fall... again.

Now, I'm not the smartest at stocks, but I did know I could secure my current investments with gold, but my knowledge in precious metals investments is not so great. The other day X22 Report showed Noble Gold Investments during one of its ads. I jotted down Noble Gold’s number and made a call to get answers to my seemingly endless questions. As soon as Jerrad answered, I could hear a clear, precise and comfortable tone in his voice. Immediately, I couldn’t help but feel the same pleasantness that I have continuously hear in Dave’s voice in the X22 Report.

I explained to Jerrad what I was currently doing at Ameritrade, buying paper gold (spdr gold shares etf), and proceeded to unleashed my confusion with precious metals purchasing. Jerrad patiently listened to my ramblings and then he literally turned the lights on for me. He showed me, not only why I would want to buy precious metals, but also Jerrad gave me hypothetical examples and case scenarios to show me why buying precious metals would help save and increase investment value, even if the market took a huge dip, or worse, crashed as it has done in the past. Jerrad also helped me calculate why, in my case, buying the majority in silver would be my best option for highest return, should gold sharply increase, and to remember, that silver follows gold and has for over 5000 years.

I could endlessly continue on how comfortable Jerrad made me feel during our conversations. We talked about family, business including the stock market history, including where it is headed. I’m certain Jerrad is aware that It allowed me to see why my 401k is an at-risk investment. That by putting my money into ETF gold shares, albeit affordable, is nothing more than a misnomer that has volatility within the market as with the 401k. Thank you so much Jerrad with Noble Gold Investments for your sincerity, honesty and compassion for my family’s investment situation and future.

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you so much for your kind words, Luke. We truly appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with us! We agree, Jerrad is a GOLDmine on our team! We consider ourselves very fortunate to have clients, such as yourself and we look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Thank you!

Noble Gold Family

Get buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 6, 2020

I am pleased with the professionalism from Yale at Noble Gold. I am extremely pleased with my order too. Murphy's law hit and I had such a hard time getting my order started and getting my order delivered. Yale, was going to make my order right. I went to the bank to send a wire transfer for my purchase. I arrived before 4PM, however, by the time I reached the teller it was after 4PM and the bank would not send the wire transfer until Monday. Being my first order, I was upset. Yale took my call and assured me all is ok and my purchase would be honored as ordered. Then FedEx no longer has a facility in my town and I followed their process to set up a delivery. On the third call to them, I was finally told Noble Gold are the only ones who could change the delivery. I have never been so stressed.

Yale and all who helped at Noble Gold alleviated my stress and had the delivery made when I was home. I was relieved to have my Gold and Silver coins that I ordered in my hands. I was so pleased with my order I repeated my order and it was so much easier and no fear this time. I know my second order will be delivered without issues this time. I am seriously considering a Silver IRA with Noble Gold. It was awesome how those at Noble Gold went the extra mile to get my purchase to me. I feel more at ease knowing I have hard assets in my hand than fiat money in my pocket that is not worth the paper it is printed on. I am better prepared to face a crisis if those in power decide to crash our economy. Thank you Yale and Noble Gold.

Original review: July 25, 2019

After listening to all the excellent reviews on the YouTube videos I was watching, such as Next News, Lisa Havens, X22, Paul Begley and others, I looked up the Noble Gold's website to get more information about buying precious metals. Trust me, I was somewhat skeptical about making my first purchase. I went to the Contact tab on their website and asked to be contacted by one of their representatives. At the same time, I also went to another company's website requesting the same information. This was on a Sunday and by Monday I had received a phone call from Hope at Noble Gold. The other company never did respond to my request. I asked many questions concerning a purchase. Not only where they answered, but I was also emailed more information about their company.

I read the information, did my research and after feeling very confident, I made a purchase. Hope was excellent in helping me accomplish that, she stayed in contact with me by email and phone through the entire process. Would I recommend this company? Yes, I would highly recommend them. They are a very reputable company, they do not pressure you, and they make sure you have all the information you need to make your decision. I was told they are owned by a Christian family and that you could trust the company. Now I personally know this to be true. After talking with a skeptical friend of mine, this friend has made a purchase and found this company to be highly trustworthy also.

Original review: July 13, 2019

I wanted to leave some feedback for you all at Noble Gold. THANK YOU for saving a big chunk of my retirement funds by providing this option of physical metals with an IRA transfer. It gives my family great comfort to have this gold-backed IRA. I also wanted to call out a few people at Noble for the incredible experience they provided. First was Andrew ** who talked to us from our initial phone inquiry after hearing about Noble Gold on the Tracy Beanz podcast. Andrew was knowledgeable, informative, and patient as we asked a ton of questions. He was also available throughout the entire process and we found him to be reliable and empathetic to our needs. Thanks Andrew!!

Then there was Clarita ** who was also a great help. Clarita was attentive and careful about all the details, and also never hesitated to do what was necessary to move things along. We had some challenges between Pru and New Direction Trust, and Clarita went above and beyond to make sure it got worked out. So Thanks Again to both Clarita and Andrew. And also Melanie and Ashley at New Direction Trust Co were extremely professional and helpful as well. I would highly recommend Noble Gold to family and friends—in fact I already have!

Thank you!

Michelle and Don

Original review: July 9, 2019

I honestly know next to nothing about investments, but I DO know that gold is THE most stable means of holding value long-term. I wanted to buy some precious metals to strengthen my savings, but I was afraid of being "taken in" by a scam. After researching more, I contacted Noble Gold, recommended by X22Report. After checking a couple other vendors, I phoned and spoke with Hope, who gave me great info and suggestions – tailored to my level of investment experience (very low) and willingness to risk my money (very-very low!). She was not at all pushy or even suggestive, just very professional, as were all staff I spoke with. Hope didn't push at all, but made me very comfortable, but I didn't feel "conned" or soft-pedaled in any way. Hope just gave give me GREAT info and recommendations about possible denominations and metal types which might work best for me.

I called her 3-4 times (probably more) and finally I ended up ordering a (relatively small) amount of gold and silver – an amount I was very comfortable with. It’s now about a week after my purchase – a time I’m usually experiencing “buyer’s remorse” and – NONE!! I am SO glad I made this purchase! Even though I waited a day or so longer than I should have – which caused the spot value (paper dollar cost) of the metals I purchased to go up. Hope was VERY helpful in that situation, explaining that I could change my order if I wanted. I opted to keep all the gold I’d ordered, but reduce my silver purchase to not overspend. Again, there was no pressure at all. I feel VERY confident in the advice I got from Noble Gold – mainly because I NEVER felt rushed and – even when a delay on my part caused the price of my purchase to go up – their representative helped me get the best deal for my own situation.

Bottom line: I’m a very HAPPY purchaser. When I get a bit more money built up – I WILL purchase again from Hope at Noble Gold! One thing this experience has taught me: I’ve been way too fearful and hesitant about learning about investments and making financial decisions! I’ve now purchased some good basic books (Rich Dad Poor Dad, etc.) and am learning! Thank you, Hope and Noble Gold, for helping me find my courage!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noble Gold Investments?

Original review: June 29, 2020

I was looking to diversify and secure. John and Hope were a huge help in educating me in this process. Their knowledge and personal attention made the experience effortless and a pleasure. Having confidence in your investments sure feels good. Much appreciation goes to this team at Noble Gold!

Noble Gold Investments response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your Noble Gold interaction, Kathleen. We truly appreciate clients who invest with us as well as invest the time to share their experience. We’re very fortunate to have members of our team that are GOLDen as well as clients, such as you! We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Noble Gold Family

Original review: June 23, 2020

I really appreciate working with Zachary. He is very knowledgeable and very helpful. I have never bought precious metals before. He is helping me learn about this. He keeps me up to speed with the different types of coins to choose from. He was recommended to me by another person who was very Satisfied with Noble Gold.

Hello Paula,

Thank you for your kind words. Im glad we are able to help you get on track with your Investments. We strive to provide

Excellent Customer service. Our priority is to ensure all of our clients are satisfied with our products while gaining knowledge in Precious Metals.

Many Thanks

Noble Gold Family

Original review: June 22, 2020

Zachary returns calls promptly and knows his products. He makes great suggestions. He made the purchasing process very easy. I will make future purchases with this company for sure. If you are interested in investing in precious metals or industrial metals or Bitcoin, Zachary can explain the differences and advantages to each. He helped personalize my purchase to fit my needs and circumstances.

Hello Nancy

Thank you for your Review At Noble Gold we strive to make every transaction as smooth as possible.
    We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our company. You're investment is in good hands!

We hope to work with you again in the future.

All The Best,

Noble Gold Family

Original review: May 22, 2020

Catherine,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive to deliver the personal service that you received on a daily basis. We are thrilled that we hit the mark with you and look forward to continued business with you and your family.

All the best,

The Noble Gold Family

Original review: March 21, 2020

When I first called Noble Gold I was connected to Yale. I explained that I was not too knowledgeable about diversifying my portfolio and was checking into some option in the precious metals. He was very professional and patient to explain about the products and process. I felt real comfortable about my choice of calling Noble Gold. Yale sent me information on the company and the process for my review. After reviewing I called with a lot of questions. Yale was very patient and answered all my question. When I decided what I wanted, Yale check the pricing and found the best for my money. I was very please that it was all done in a timely manner.

Noble Gold Investments Company Information