2. Finance
  3. Personal Loans

4.3/5 (38 ratings)

About Next Day Personal Loan

Next Day Personal Loan is a personal loan marketplace that connects borrowers to various lenders to help them get between $100 and $40,000 for whatever they need. The no-obligation loan request process is fast, easy and completely online. The service is also free to use. Upon qualification, funds can be directly deposited into a bank account as soon as the next business day.

Pros

• Provides multiple options
  • Free service
  • Doesn’t affect credit
  • Fast application

Cons

• Variety of terms
  • Not a direct lender

Bottom Line

Next Day Personal Loan connects borrowers to potential lenders and provides several borrowing options. The service is free and doesn’t affect your credit score, and its loans range from $100 to $40,000.

Top Next Day Personal Loan Reviews

Verified

My experience was quick and easy. I was able to apply online quickly and without any problems. The customer service is quite accommodating and they were very up to date and able t...

Verified

So far, so good. Hoping I can pay off another loan with insane APR! Being a single mom is not easy these days... Thanks so much for making this app. It really is a life-saver, and...

What is Next Day Personal Loan?

Next Day Personal Loan is an online lending network. You can fill out a quick application online to be connected to lenders and/or lending partners promptly. It’s important to note that Next Day Personal Loan is not a lender; it provides a free service to connect borrowers and lenders. The application will not affect your credit score.

Personal loan amounts can range from $100 to $40,000. Loans can be used for a variety of reasons, including for paying off credit cards or student loans or even taking a vacation. The annual percentage rate (APR) of the loan is based on several factors, including loan amount, credit history, employment history and state laws.

How does Next Day Personal Loan work?

Next Day Personal Loan is a free online service that connects borrowers with personal loan lenders. It is not a lender itself. To start, fill out a quick online application, answering a few questions about your requested loan, income, location, debts and a few other personal details.

After you submit an application, lenders will be in touch if you’re selected. You’ll receive any loan terms directly from the borrower, including APRs, repayment schedules and loan amounts.

Once you find a lender with agreeable terms, the lender reaches out to confirm personal information and finalize the loan. In some cases, working through Next Day Personal Loan can get you funds the next business day. People with all types of credit are encouraged to apply.

Next Day Personal Loan costs

Next Day Personal Loan is a free service for those seeking personal loans. It connects potential borrowers with lenders through its marketplace by sending applications to its network of lenders for consideration. The lenders then decide if it can offer a loan to the applicant.

Next Day Personal Loan doesn’t charge for its services, and applying through its site doesn’t affect your credit score. However, once you choose a lender, there may be fees and credit checks.

Next Day Personal Loan FAQ

Where is Next Day Personal Loan available?
Next Day Personal Loan has services available nationwide. You can work with the company to connect with a nationwide or local lender.
Does Next Day Personal Loan charge an origination fee?
Next Day Personal Loan’s services are free. However, the lender you choose may charge a loan origination fee. These are all details to work out before agreeing to any loan terms.
Does Next Day Personal Loan offer online approval?
Next Day Personal Loan offers online preapprovals for the lenders it works with. The lender will likely require a final approval and a credit check before you’re issued a loan.
What’s the loan minimum for Next Day Personal Loan?
Personal loans start at $100. These can go up to $40,000; however, not all lenders will be able to provide this amount or the amount you request, depending on several factors.
What lenders does Next Day Personal Loan work with?
While Next Day Personal Loan does not publish a full list of all lenders it works with, you can see which lenders you qualify for by completing a fast, free application. Applying to see your options doesn't affect your credit score or obligate you to take out a loan.

Is Next Day Personal Loan legit?

Yes. Next Day Personal Loan might be beneficial if you need a loan but aren’t sure where to start. It’s important to note, though, that Next Day Personal Loan is not a lender itself — it simply connects borrowers to lenders. It shows multiple loan options, so you can pick the right fit for your specific needs. The good news is that Next Day Personal Loan’s service is free and doesn’t affect your credit score. However, once you agree to a loan, you’ll be at the mercy of the lender’s terms and conditions.

Next Day Personal Loan Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Next Day Personal Loan?

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

Awesome experience with the website as well as usability of the site. Would recommend to my friends and family. I look forward to the processes ahead and the ability to lend through this site. Makes me feel secure. I’m reaching out to my friend in need of help and recommending here. Please keep up the great job and service. This was an easy application and process to go through and absorb. I look forward to the relationship that has begun.

Kevin-

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that your process was a good one. It is good to hear it was easy and you enjoyed our service. We hope you will look to use us again if you ever need us.

Get buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

They are very fast and reliable and helped me just when I needed it most especially during this time when we are experiencing a public health emergency and funds are low. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone in need of help right away. I had an emergency and had no idea where I was going to turn and all I had to do was fill out this quick application and I was all set.

Hello Kieosha

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear that our product was fast and reliable and helped you when you needed it. It is no fun when we have unexpected emergencies and we are so glad we could help.

Original review: July 24, 2020

The process was quick and simple, and I got my results within seconds. The app was straightforward and I had no trouble answering the questions quickly. I appreciate how quickly everything was able to be processed, and even got text updates right to my phone. While I didn't need the texts because I got my results that quickly, it was nice to know that in case of a loss of wifi connection, I could still get updates using my mobile data. I would recommend this app for anyone in need of quick funds.

Next Day Personal Loan response

Jennifer, I am so pleased to hear you had a positive experience. We hope you look to use us in the future.

Original review: June 16, 2020

Easy to use and I would recommend to a friend. I wish I would've gotten a loan though. Was disappointed that I was not able to receive any financial assistance through this program. I could have definitely used the additional help this month. Maybe one day my credit score will be high enough to qualify for help in the program. Maybe if I get caught up with the debt I have, the program will be able to help.

Next Day Personal Loan response

Hi Adam, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you were not approved for a loan but appreciate that our product was easy to use. Please look to us next time if needed.

Original review: June 11, 2020

I was very pleased with the Next Day Loan soon as I was approved. I will truly recommend friends and family. The quickness, satisfaction and guaranteed. The time and need we're facing and going at this time and day, I'm so grateful that I took this opportunity to apply and was approved. Have an open checking account, employment and meet all requirements their asking for and then you will be all set to go for your next day loan. I'm one happy customer.

Next Day Personal Loan response

Nichole, we are so pleased to hear your process was a success and you are a happy customer. We aim for this to be quick and easy for everyone. Please look to us in the future if needed.

Original review: March 4, 2021

They specialize in very quick and efficient service. Would definitely recommend to a friend. Easy service. Easy to understand and easy to fill out. Fast cash when you need it. Payments are very simple to make and at a reasonable number. I would recommend to friends and family who are in need of cash or assistance for temporary payments, thank you so much for all your help and services.

Next Day Personal Loan response

Hello Tyne, we are so happy to hear the process was quick and efficient. We hope you will look to us if ever needed in the futute.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

Great and easy to work with. Looks for loans fast and hook you up with lenders that are easy to apply for and understand. Would recommend to another person anything. Hope this review is helpful and helps. Will use anytime I am in need of a loan.

Hi David,

I am so glad to hear that this was fast and easy for you. We are trying to get this same experience for all of our consumers. Please look to use us in the future.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

So far, so good. Hoping I can pay off another loan with insane APR! Being a single mom is not easy these days, with the pandemic and homeschooling! A great thing for technology... Thanks so much for making this app. It really is a life-saver, and I believe that anyone would benefit from having last minute cash at their fingertips.

Hi April-

It is great to hear your feedback. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our experience. Please look to us in the future.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

My experience with Next Day Personal Loan was quick and easy!! The questions simple to answer. I need a loan for a repair on my automobile and this is just the source of help I am needed to help me meet this need. It is a relief to be able to get the help I need during such a stressful situation in my life.

Hi Keya

It is really great to hear your feedback. We appreciate hearing that the questions were simple to answer and you had a good experience. Please look to us in the future.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

Easy and accurate information needed. Felt safe entering information about the needed loans. Will recommend to friend about this app. Got a text from a lender as soon as I was done filling up application. I hope I don't get any more contact from lenders. I thought I was getting loans right away so I feel mislead. Don't contact me ever.

Hi Eduardo-

Thank you for your feedback. It is so awesome to hear that you had a good experience. We hope you will to use us in the future.

Next Day Personal Loan Company Information