4.1/5 (33 ratings)

About Next Day Personal Loan

Next Day Personal Loan is a personal loan marketplace that connects borrowers to various lenders to help them get between $100 and $40,000 for whatever they need. The no-obligation loan request process is fast, easy and completely online. The service is also free to use. Upon qualification, funds can be directly deposited into a bank account as soon as the next business day.

Pros

• Provides multiple options
  • Free service
  • Doesn’t affect credit
  • Fast application

Cons

• Variety of terms
  • Not a direct lender

Bottom Line

Next Day Personal Loan connects borrowers to potential lenders and provides several borrowing options. The service is free and doesn’t affect your credit score, and its loans range from $100 to $40,000.

Top Next Day Personal Loan Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

My experience was quick and easy. I was able to apply online quickly and without any problems. The customer service is quite accommodating and they were very up to date and able t...

Verified

So far, so good. Hoping I can pay off another loan with insane APR! Being a single mom is not easy these days... Thanks so much for making this app. It really is a life-saver, and...

What is Next Day Personal Loan?

Next Day Personal Loan is an online lending network. You can fill out a quick application online to be connected to lenders and/or lending partners promptly. It’s important to note that Next Day Personal Loan is not a lender; it provides a free service to connect borrowers and lenders. The application will not affect your credit score.

Personal loan amounts can range from $100 to $40,000. Loans can be used for a variety of reasons, including for paying off credit cards or student loans or even taking a vacation. The annual percentage rate (APR) of the loan is based on several factors, including loan amount, credit history, employment history and state laws.

How does Next Day Personal Loan work?

Next Day Personal Loan is a free online service that connects borrowers with personal loan lenders. It is not a lender itself. To start, fill out a quick online application, answering a few questions about your requested loan, income, location, debts and a few other personal details.

After you submit an application, lenders will be in touch if you’re selected. You’ll receive any loan terms directly from the borrower, including APRs, repayment schedules and loan amounts.

Once you find a lender with agreeable terms, the lender reaches out to confirm personal information and finalize the loan. In some cases, working through Next Day Personal Loan can get you funds the next business day. People with all types of credit are encouraged to apply.

Next Day Personal Loan costs

Next Day Personal Loan is a free service for those seeking personal loans. It connects potential borrowers with lenders through its marketplace by sending applications to its network of lenders for consideration. The lenders then decide if it can offer a loan to the applicant.

Next Day Personal Loan doesn’t charge for its services, and applying through its site doesn’t affect your credit score. However, once you choose a lender, there may be fees and credit checks.

Next Day Personal Loan FAQ

Where is Next Day Personal Loan available?

Next Day Personal Loan has services available nationwide. You can work with the company to connect with a nationwide or local lender.

Does Next Day Personal Loan charge an origination fee?

Next Day Personal Loan’s services are free. However, the lender you choose may charge a loan origination fee. These are all details to work out before agreeing to any loan terms.

Does Next Day Personal Loan offer online approval?

Next Day Personal Loan offers online preapprovals for the lenders it works with. The lender will likely require a final approval and a credit check before you’re issued a loan.

What’s the loan minimum for Next Day Personal Loan?

Personal loans start at $100. These can go up to $40,000; however, not all lenders will be able to provide this amount or the amount you request, depending on several factors.

What lenders does Next Day Personal Loan work with?

While Next Day Personal Loan does not publish a full list of all lenders it works with, you can see which lenders you qualify for by completing a fast, free application. Applying to see your options doesn't affect your credit score or obligate you to take out a loan.

Is Next Day Personal Loan legit?

Yes. Next Day Personal Loan might be beneficial if you need a loan but aren’t sure where to start. It’s important to note, though, that Next Day Personal Loan is not a lender itself — it simply connects borrowers to lenders. It shows multiple loan options, so you can pick the right fit for your specific needs. The good news is that Next Day Personal Loan’s service is free and doesn’t affect your credit score. However, once you agree to a loan, you’ll be at the mercy of the lender’s terms and conditions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Next Day Personal Loan?

Original review: May 5, 2022

A pretty easy and simple application. I am hoping I am actually connected with a lender. Most of these loan websites just send all of my information out to non creditable companies and I just end up with a bunch of spam emails and text. No one that actually helps with a loan.

Amanda

Thank you for the feedback. It is always great to hear that the process was easy and simple. We hope you were able to get what you needed.

Get buying tips about Payday and Title Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 24, 2022

This is my first time going through Consumer Affairs. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. Online application was quite easy to use. I was done with the application in a matter of minutes. Was approved within seconds after completing my app online. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to get a loan without a the hassle of having to call and wait on the phone to speak to a representatives.

John

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is always great to know that the application is easy to use and doesn't take a lot of time. We welcome you to come back if you ever need assistance again.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

Their services to help find a loan for me, so I can pay off other bills, was simple and fast. It really helped a lot to know how fast the process was. Considering I need this as fast as possible, so my bills can be caught up and paid off. Also because I need to pay rent in the next few days and if I don't get this loan I will not be able to pay rent or any other bills.

Kerri

Thank you for your review. It is great to know that your process was simple and fast. We hope that you were able to get what you needed.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2021

My experience was great quick and easy. Got what I was looking for with no problem whatsoever. I highly will refer you to all my co workers and anybody else who is trying to get a fast and quick as possible loan and with that being said you guys are on my contacts ready to call when in need. Your presence is much appreciated. Thank you and yes I will be coming back for more. Thanks and sincerely Neil **

Neil

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. So glad to hear that your process was quick and easy and no problems for you. We hope you will use us in the future.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Good experience looking for loans with this company, I will refer other customers to this site to secure a loan. Haven’t heard back from the company, trying to secure a loan to pay off debt. Don’t know how long the process takes. I have submitted all documents That's need to seen by your office to see if I qualify for a loan to pay off my debts. So I’m just interested to know do I qualify for loan that will help me pay off my debts. How long do this process takes to get a loan.

Antwand
    Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
    We hope you were able to get what you needed.

Please look to use us in the future.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2022

Didn't get any offers. Just went right to this rating form and nothing else happened. Very disappointed with the experience. I would at least expect a rejection notice or an explanation of what or why this happened. Again very disappointed with the process.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

My experience was very pleasant! This has been a easy experience and I can't wait. I am super thankful for the help you have given me. I'm so glad people at your company are so very helpful. I hope you find a loan fit for me.

Jennifer

We are so happy to hear that your experience was easy and pleasant. We hope you will look to use us again if needed.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

Have not seen Rates and have not heard from anyone as to how to pay it back and if it's term or dull payoff. I would like to know what the interest rate and the minimum payment is and if there is a penalty for early payoffs.

Chris

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We hope someone was able to get in contact with you on how to pay it back and terms.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

You have sent multiple emails saying you are accepted/qualified for a loan but get denied. The whole point of personal loans is to be able to consolidate debt to only pay one amount monthly for some financial relief. Very disappointing.

Dinah

We are so sorry your experience was not great with us. We do take pride in helping people to consolidate their debt and our product should be able to do that. We hope you were able to get the help you needed.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

Helps me look for loans that are quick and easy. Best yet out there!!! We definitely recommend you a friend. If they can’t find the loan that’s for me they will refer me to someone that can help me. I’ve never seen something so easy until I came on Next Day loans.

Christina

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are happy to hear you would recommend us and the process was easy.

Next Day Personal Loan Company Information