4.1/5 (32 ratings)

About Next Day Personal Loan

Next Day Personal Loan is a personal loan marketplace that connects borrowers to various lenders to help them get between $100 and $40,000 for whatever they need. The no-obligation loan request process is fast, easy and completely online. The service is also free to use. Upon qualification, funds can be directly deposited into a bank account as soon as the next business day.

Pros

• Provides multiple options
  • Free service
  • Doesn’t affect credit
  • Fast application

Cons

• Variety of terms
  • Not a direct lender

Bottom Line

Next Day Personal Loan connects borrowers to potential lenders and provides several borrowing options. The service is free and doesn’t affect your credit score, and its loans range from $100 to $40,000.

Top Next Day Personal Loan Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Next Day Personal Loan?

Verified

My experience was quick and easy. I was able to apply online quickly and without any problems. The customer service is quite accommodating and they were very up to date and able t...

Verified

So far, so good. Hoping I can pay off another loan with insane APR! Being a single mom is not easy these days... Thanks so much for making this app. It really is a life-saver, and...

What is Next Day Personal Loan?

Next Day Personal Loan is an online lending network. You can fill out a quick application online to be connected to lenders and/or lending partners promptly. It’s important to note that Next Day Personal Loan is not a lender; it provides a free service to connect borrowers and lenders. The application will not affect your credit score.

Personal loan amounts can range from $100 to $40,000. Loans can be used for a variety of reasons, including for paying off credit cards or student loans or even taking a vacation. The annual percentage rate (APR) of the loan is based on several factors, including loan amount, credit history, employment history and state laws.

How does Next Day Personal Loan work?

Next Day Personal Loan is a free online service that connects borrowers with personal loan lenders. It is not a lender itself. To start, fill out a quick online application, answering a few questions about your requested loan, income, location, debts and a few other personal details.

After you submit an application, lenders will be in touch if you’re selected. You’ll receive any loan terms directly from the borrower, including APRs, repayment schedules and loan amounts.

Once you find a lender with agreeable terms, the lender reaches out to confirm personal information and finalize the loan. In some cases, working through Next Day Personal Loan can get you funds the next business day. People with all types of credit are encouraged to apply.

Next Day Personal Loan costs

Next Day Personal Loan is a free service for those seeking personal loans. It connects potential borrowers with lenders through its marketplace by sending applications to its network of lenders for consideration. The lenders then decide if it can offer a loan to the applicant.

Next Day Personal Loan doesn’t charge for its services, and applying through its site doesn’t affect your credit score. However, once you choose a lender, there may be fees and credit checks.

Next Day Personal Loan FAQ

Where is Next Day Personal Loan available?

Next Day Personal Loan has services available nationwide. You can work with the company to connect with a nationwide or local lender.

Does Next Day Personal Loan charge an origination fee?

Next Day Personal Loan’s services are free. However, the lender you choose may charge a loan origination fee. These are all details to work out before agreeing to any loan terms.

Does Next Day Personal Loan offer online approval?

Next Day Personal Loan offers online preapprovals for the lenders it works with. The lender will likely require a final approval and a credit check before you’re issued a loan.

What’s the loan minimum for Next Day Personal Loan?

Personal loans start at $100. These can go up to $40,000; however, not all lenders will be able to provide this amount or the amount you request, depending on several factors.

What lenders does Next Day Personal Loan work with?

While Next Day Personal Loan does not publish a full list of all lenders it works with, you can see which lenders you qualify for by completing a fast, free application. Applying to see your options doesn't affect your credit score or obligate you to take out a loan.

Is Next Day Personal Loan legit?

Yes. Next Day Personal Loan might be beneficial if you need a loan but aren’t sure where to start. It’s important to note, though, that Next Day Personal Loan is not a lender itself — it simply connects borrowers to lenders. It shows multiple loan options, so you can pick the right fit for your specific needs. The good news is that Next Day Personal Loan’s service is free and doesn’t affect your credit score. However, once you agree to a loan, you’ll be at the mercy of the lender’s terms and conditions.

Next Day Personal Loan Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Next Day Personal Loan?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2022

The experience has been good up to this point. Short and simple process which allows for simplicity when applying. The website is easy to access and instructions are easy to follow. Being able to request a loan in a time of need is tough but with a site like this, it makes it more bearable.

Next Day Personal Loan response

Buetonian, thank you for your feedback. We take pride in our product so to hear that your experience was short and simple is great! Thank you for using us.

Get buying tips about Payday and Title Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2022

Have not seen Rates and have not heard from anyone as to how to pay it back and if it's term or dull payoff. I would like to know what the interest rate and the minimum payment is and if there is a penalty for early payoffs.

Chris

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We hope someone was able to get in contact with you on how to pay it back and terms.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

Helps me look for loans that are quick and easy. Best yet out there!!! We definitely recommend you a friend. If they can’t find the loan that’s for me they will refer me to someone that can help me. I’ve never seen something so easy until I came on Next Day loans.

Christina

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are happy to hear you would recommend us and the process was easy.

Original review: May 5, 2022

A pretty easy and simple application. I am hoping I am actually connected with a lender. Most of these loan websites just send all of my information out to non creditable companies and I just end up with a bunch of spam emails and text. No one that actually helps with a loan.

Amanda

Thank you for the feedback. It is always great to hear that the process was easy and simple. We hope you were able to get what you needed.

Original review: April 24, 2022

This is my first time going through Consumer Affairs. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. Online application was quite easy to use. I was done with the application in a matter of minutes. Was approved within seconds after completing my app online. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to get a loan without a the hassle of having to call and wait on the phone to speak to a representatives.

John

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is always great to know that the application is easy to use and doesn't take a lot of time. We welcome you to come back if you ever need assistance again.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2023

Ok overall. Pretty easy. Happy with my experience. Easy and not too collected or complicated. Pretty pleasant. Quick and easy process. Not too complicated with document delivery. PDFs are pretty easy. Ha ha ha ha ha. I would do it again and recommend family.

Robert

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. We are pleased to hear it was quick and easy process for you. Look to use us in the future.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2023

Nice and easy to fill out the Application and had a easy and quick experience and it just takes seconds to do all of this. You can do this in your sleep. It is so easy and the instructions are so Self-explanatory.

Luis

Thank you for the time to respond to us on your experience. Glad to hear it was easy and quick. Also, it is good to know that the instructions are self-explanatory.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2022

Very professional and clean work. Very useful and trustworthy. Could've been more easy and more understandable. All in all very good service and very helpful, I hope to work with this loan lending company more in the future. Will highly recommend it to my colleagues.

Angel

Thank you for your review. We take pride in our product and it is great to hear that your experience was a good one.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2022

So far so good, they have been trying to get me the best loan for me. Just waiting to get confirmation from a lender. Hope everything goes well and, I could get my life back on track to a better future.

Ruben

Thank you for the response back. We are hopeful you will get what you need and will look to use us in the future.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2022

When it comes to describing my experience shopping loans I have a ton of experience. One of the things I noticed right off the bat is that the counter was working. This is imperative as all things are done through algorithmic sequence. So yes of course I would refer friends.

Next Day Personal Loan response

Aaron, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased to hear you would refer us to your friends and had a good experience.

Next Day Personal Loan Company Information