2. Finance
  3. Personal Loans

4.6/5 (30 ratings)

About Next Day Personal Loan

Next Day Personal Loan is a personal loan marketplace that connects borrowers to various lenders to help them get between $100 and $40,000 for whatever they need. The no-obligation loan request process is fast, easy and completely online. The service is also free to use. Upon qualification, funds can be directly deposited into a bank account as soon as the next business day.

Pros

• Provides multiple options
  • Free service
  • Doesn’t affect credit
  • Fast application

Cons

• Variety of terms
  • Not a direct lender

Bottom Line

Next Day Personal Loan connects borrowers to potential lenders and provides several borrowing options. The service is free and doesn’t affect your credit score, and its loans range from $100 to $40,000.

Top Next Day Personal Loan Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Verified

So far, so good. Hoping I can pay off another loan with insane APR! Being a single mom is not easy these days... Thanks so much for making this app. It really is a life-saver, and...

What is Next Day Personal Loan?

Next Day Personal Loan is an online lending network. You can fill out a quick application online to be connected to lenders and/or lending partners promptly. It’s important to note that Next Day Personal Loan is not a lender; it provides a free service to connect borrowers and lenders. The application will not affect your credit score.

Personal loan amounts can range from $100 to $40,000. Loans can be used for a variety of reasons, including for paying off credit cards or student loans or even taking a vacation. The annual percentage rate (APR) of the loan is based on several factors, including loan amount, credit history, employment history and state laws.

How does Next Day Personal Loan work?

Next Day Personal Loan is a free online service that connects borrowers with personal loan lenders. It is not a lender itself. To start, fill out a quick online application, answering a few questions about your requested loan, income, location, debts and a few other personal details.

After you submit an application, lenders will be in touch if you’re selected. You’ll receive any loan terms directly from the borrower, including APRs, repayment schedules and loan amounts.

Once you find a lender with agreeable terms, the lender reaches out to confirm personal information and finalize the loan. In some cases, working through Next Day Personal Loan can get you funds the next business day. People with all types of credit are encouraged to apply.

Next Day Personal Loan costs

Next Day Personal Loan is a free service for those seeking personal loans. It connects potential borrowers with lenders through its marketplace by sending applications to its network of lenders for consideration. The lenders then decide if it can offer a loan to the applicant.

Next Day Personal Loan doesn’t charge for its services, and applying through its site doesn’t affect your credit score. However, once you choose a lender, there may be fees and credit checks.

Next Day Personal Loan FAQ

Where is Next Day Personal Loan available?
Next Day Personal Loan has services available nationwide. You can work with the company to connect with a nationwide or local lender.
Does Next Day Personal Loan charge an origination fee?
Next Day Personal Loan’s services are free. However, the lender you choose may charge a loan origination fee. These are all details to work out before agreeing to any loan terms.
Does Next Day Personal Loan offer online approval?
Next Day Personal Loan offers online preapprovals for the lenders it works with. The lender will likely require a final approval and a credit check before you’re issued a loan.
What’s the loan minimum for Next Day Personal Loan?
Personal loans start at $100. These can go up to $40,000; however, not all lenders will be able to provide this amount or the amount you request, depending on several factors.
What lenders does Next Day Personal Loan work with?
While Next Day Personal Loan does not publish a full list of all lenders it works with, you can see which lenders you qualify for by completing a fast, free application. Applying to see your options doesn't affect your credit score or obligate you to take out a loan.

Is Next Day Personal Loan legit?

Yes. Next Day Personal Loan might be beneficial if you need a loan but aren’t sure where to start. It’s important to note, though, that Next Day Personal Loan is not a lender itself — it simply connects borrowers to lenders. It shows multiple loan options, so you can pick the right fit for your specific needs. The good news is that Next Day Personal Loan’s service is free and doesn’t affect your credit score. However, once you agree to a loan, you’ll be at the mercy of the lender’s terms and conditions.

Next Day Personal Loan Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Next Day Personal Loan?

Original review: March 4, 2021

They specialize in very quick and efficient service. Would definitely recommend to a friend. Easy service. Easy to understand and easy to fill out. Fast cash when you need it. Payments are very simple to make and at a reasonable number. I would recommend to friends and family who are in need of cash or assistance for temporary payments, thank you so much for all your help and services.

Next Day Personal Loan response

Hello Tyne, we are so happy to hear the process was quick and efficient. We hope you will look to us if ever needed in the futute.

Get buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

My experience was quick and easy. I was able to apply online quickly and without any problems. The customer service is quite accommodating and they were very up to date and able to help instantly. I would use this company for all of my loans and money lending. I intend to use them again when I need another loan. Please check them out and try out their services.

Next Day Personal Loan response

Hi Lindsay, thank you for taking the time to fill out your feedback. We are so pleased to hear your process was quick and you didn't have any problems. We hope you will look to us next time!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

Awesome experience with the website as well as usability of the site. Would recommend to my friends and family. I look forward to the processes ahead and the ability to lend through this site. Makes me feel secure. I’m reaching out to my friend in need of help and recommending here. Please keep up the great job and service. This was an easy application and process to go through and absorb. I look forward to the relationship that has begun.

Kevin-

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that your process was a good one. It is good to hear it was easy and you enjoyed our service. We hope you will look to use us again if you ever need us.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

I hit submit and it took me to a rate your experience. Didn't tell me if I got a loan or anything like that. It was fast and easy. But I still don't have an offer or anything like that. Other than that it's easy to use. Where is my offer. I guess you have to write a review just to see your offer.

Michael,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear it was fast and easy. We hope you were able to get what you needed. Please look to us again in the future.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

They are very fast and reliable and helped me just when I needed it most especially during this time when we are experiencing a public health emergency and funds are low. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone in need of help right away. I had an emergency and had no idea where I was going to turn and all I had to do was fill out this quick application and I was all set.

Hello Kieosha

Thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear that our product was fast and reliable and helped you when you needed it. It is no fun when we have unexpected emergencies and we are so glad we could help.

Original review: July 23, 2021

Fast and easy to navigate through the site. I would recommend this site to all of my friends, employees, associates at any point. The hardest part was writing the description. The review box after the site finds you a loan. I would like to personally thank them for making my move complete and comfortable. I also enjoyed their simplicity of the website. It made everything very versatile. Very easy.

Original review: July 19, 2021

Looking forward to doing business with the company. Hopefully this can be a company that can come thru in a much needed time. I was online and you guys came across my life thus leading me to reach out to you for assistance. I want to thank you for your time and consideration in this matter and I look forward to a happy response to address the concerns that I have.

Original review: July 15, 2021

Great and fast service! Please keep up the good work and continuously provide great service for all of your customer needs various purposes along with assistance with their needs especially during tough times that we are experiencing! I like to thank you again for everything that you're doing for us and keep up the good work. Always do the best you can!

Original review: July 11, 2021

Simple to use and quick. App was straightforward, asked a few simple questions and then you were complete. I've used other apps before and they were long and drawn out. Not this one though, oh no, once downloaded it probably took a total of ohhhh around 3 to 4 minutes to fill out the information it was asking for, whoopti woop, waited a few seconds and then it said I was connected to a lender.

Original review: July 9, 2021

So far the experience has been easy. The website is set up in a very user friendly manner and the step by step process allows a facile method for fumble-fingered persons such as myself. The entire process also didn't take very long at all. I think, less than 5 minutes was all the time it took. It took me longer to write this review than it took to complete the application

Next Day Personal Loan Company Information