4.1/5 (96 ratings)

About Next Day Personal Loan

Next Day Personal Loan is a personal loan marketplace that connects borrowers to various lenders to help them get between $100 and $40,000 for whatever they need. The no-obligation loan request process is fast, easy and completely online. The service is also free to use. Upon qualification, funds can be directly deposited into a bank account as soon as the next business day.

Pros

• Provides multiple options
  • Free service
  • Doesn’t affect credit
  • Fast application

Cons

• Variety of terms
  • Not a direct lender

Bottom Line

Next Day Personal Loan connects borrowers to potential lenders and provides several borrowing options. The service is free and doesn’t affect your credit score, and its loans range from $100 to $40,000.

Top Next Day Personal Loan Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

My experience was quick and easy. I was able to apply online quickly and without any problems. The customer service is quite accommodating and they were very up to date and able t...

Verified

So far, so good. Hoping I can pay off another loan with insane APR! Being a single mom is not easy these days... Thanks so much for making this app. It really is a life-saver, and...

What is Next Day Personal Loan?

Next Day Personal Loan is an online lending network. You can fill out a quick application online to be connected to lenders and/or lending partners promptly. It’s important to note that Next Day Personal Loan is not a lender; it provides a free service to connect borrowers and lenders. The application will not affect your credit score.

Personal loan amounts can range from $100 to $40,000. Loans can be used for a variety of reasons, including for paying off credit cards or student loans or even taking a vacation. The annual percentage rate (APR) of the loan is based on several factors, including loan amount, credit history, employment history and state laws.

How does Next Day Personal Loan work?

Next Day Personal Loan is a free online service that connects borrowers with personal loan lenders. It is not a lender itself. To start, fill out a quick online application, answering a few questions about your requested loan, income, location, debts and a few other personal details.

After you submit an application, lenders will be in touch if you’re selected. You’ll receive any loan terms directly from the borrower, including APRs, repayment schedules and loan amounts.

Once you find a lender with agreeable terms, the lender reaches out to confirm personal information and finalize the loan. In some cases, working through Next Day Personal Loan can get you funds the next business day. People with all types of credit are encouraged to apply.

Next Day Personal Loan costs

Next Day Personal Loan is a free service for those seeking personal loans. It connects potential borrowers with lenders through its marketplace by sending applications to its network of lenders for consideration. The lenders then decide if it can offer a loan to the applicant.

Next Day Personal Loan doesn’t charge for its services, and applying through its site doesn’t affect your credit score. However, once you choose a lender, there may be fees and credit checks.

Next Day Personal Loan FAQ

Where is Next Day Personal Loan available?
Next Day Personal Loan has services available nationwide. You can work with the company to connect with a nationwide or local lender.
Does Next Day Personal Loan charge an origination fee?
Next Day Personal Loan’s services are free. However, the lender you choose may charge a loan origination fee. These are all details to work out before agreeing to any loan terms.
Does Next Day Personal Loan offer online approval?
Next Day Personal Loan offers online preapprovals for the lenders it works with. The lender will likely require a final approval and a credit check before you’re issued a loan.
What’s the loan minimum for Next Day Personal Loan?
Personal loans start at $100. These can go up to $40,000; however, not all lenders will be able to provide this amount or the amount you request, depending on several factors.
What lenders does Next Day Personal Loan work with?
While Next Day Personal Loan does not publish a full list of all lenders it works with, you can see which lenders you qualify for by completing a fast, free application. Applying to see your options doesn't affect your credit score or obligate you to take out a loan.

Is Next Day Personal Loan legit?

Yes. Next Day Personal Loan might be beneficial if you need a loan but aren’t sure where to start. It’s important to note, though, that Next Day Personal Loan is not a lender itself — it simply connects borrowers to lenders. It shows multiple loan options, so you can pick the right fit for your specific needs. The good news is that Next Day Personal Loan’s service is free and doesn’t affect your credit score. However, once you agree to a loan, you’ll be at the mercy of the lender’s terms and conditions.

Next Day Personal Loan Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Next Day Personal Loan?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

It was a very quick and easy process to get the money I needed. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a quick and simple loan. I downloaded the app and within minutes I had my loan offer and details about the loan I applied for. Doesn't matter if you have good, fair, or poor credit. They will work with you to help find you a loan that will work for you and what you can afford.

Philip

So good to know that your process was quick and easy. We do work with consumers who have good, fair or poor credit to find the loan they need. Thank you for your review and for recommending us to anyone who is looking for a loan.

Get buying tips about Loan Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

Their services to help find a loan for me, so I can pay off other bills, was simple and fast. It really helped a lot to know how fast the process was. Considering I need this as fast as possible, so my bills can be caught up and paid off. Also because I need to pay rent in the next few days and if I don't get this loan I will not be able to pay rent or any other bills.

Kerri

Thank you for your review. It is great to know that your process was simple and fast. We hope that you were able to get what you needed.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2021

My experience was great quick and easy. Got what I was looking for with no problem whatsoever. I highly will refer you to all my co workers and anybody else who is trying to get a fast and quick as possible loan and with that being said you guys are on my contacts ready to call when in need. Your presence is much appreciated. Thank you and yes I will be coming back for more. Thanks and sincerely Neil **

Neil

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. So glad to hear that your process was quick and easy and no problems for you. We hope you will use us in the future.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Good experience looking for loans with this company, I will refer other customers to this site to secure a loan. Haven’t heard back from the company, trying to secure a loan to pay off debt. Don’t know how long the process takes. I have submitted all documents That's need to seen by your office to see if I qualify for a loan to pay off my debts. So I’m just interested to know do I qualify for loan that will help me pay off my debts. How long do this process takes to get a loan.

Antwand
    Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
    We hope you were able to get what you needed.

Please look to use us in the future.

Original review: July 3, 2021

Extremely easy. I'm very happy. I would really recommend this to my friends and anybody that has any issues with money. Would use them again. My hope I don't have to use them again but if I do I will rely on them. Now I can't stress old enough how easy this was and how happy I am My needs to be so bad. I'm so glad that they helped me out so I had to go back to emergency look better magazine.

Mia

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that your process was easy and you were happy. If you are in an emergency again, please look to use us.

Original review: May 5, 2022

A pretty easy and simple application. I am hoping I am actually connected with a lender. Most of these loan websites just send all of my information out to non creditable companies and I just end up with a bunch of spam emails and text. No one that actually helps with a loan.

Amanda

Thank you for the feedback. It is always great to hear that the process was easy and simple. We hope you were able to get what you needed.

Original review: April 24, 2022

This is my first time going through Consumer Affairs. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. Online application was quite easy to use. I was done with the application in a matter of minutes. Was approved within seconds after completing my app online. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to get a loan without a the hassle of having to call and wait on the phone to speak to a representatives.

John

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It is always great to know that the application is easy to use and doesn't take a lot of time. We welcome you to come back if you ever need assistance again.

Original review: April 23, 2022

Still expecting a good credit score of 850% TransUnion deserve a better attention right? If I'm satisfied with the way you handle my loan interest then I will come with a better review and a better stars. ✨ But for now I've not gotten exactly what I'm desired for so please check on me with a very good options and offer or better still with a good limit of credit OK?

Joseph

Thank you for taking the time to send a review. We hope it all worked out for you.

Original review: April 15, 2022

Quick and easy...not hard to understand. Sites that are properly set up make it so much more desirable to get through...if you can't see or read the terms it's a disaster for both parties...I sure hope my loan goes thru...

David

Thank you for your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that the process was quick and easy. We too hope that you were able to get what you needed.

Original review: March 2, 2022

Very fast and efficient. Probably the quickest I have ever been through an application. I look forward to receiving my funds and beginning this financial relationship. Hopefully things continue to be as smooth as the application and I am able to receive my funds tomorrow as advertised. I am so far very pleased with the service that I am experiencing with this establishment.

Nancy An

Thank you very much for providing your feedback. We take pride in our product and to hear that it was fast and smooth is what we are looking for. If you ever need assistance, we hope you can use us in the future.

Next Day Personal Loan Company Information