Find a Debt Settlement partner

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

About New Era Debt Solutions

New Era Debt Solutions is a debt settlement company that operates in 46 states and has more than 20 years of experience. Its goal is to help people eliminate their debt as quickly and inexpensively as possible by negotiating with creditors on their behalf.

Find Debt Settlement partners near you

Pros

• Easy application process
    • Services available online

Cons

• Not available in IA, OR, SD and ME

Bottom Line

New Era Debt Solutions has more than 20 years of experience with debt settlement. It provides online debt settlement services that help consumers settle for just 42.87% of their original debt, on average.

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

New Era Debt Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about New Era Debt Solutions?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about New Era Debt Solutions?

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I needed to get out of a hole and New Era Debt Solutions seemed the best way to do it. We called them up and spoke to their representative. She walked us through everything and told us what we owed and what they could do for us. We’re in the waiting process for it to go to the collector. So far, so good.

Dear Preston,
    Thank you very much for your review.
    All of us at New Era promise to work hard on your behalf to get you the best results possible.

President

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I had four credit card payments that I couldn't afford to pay. I investigated online, looked at a lot of reviews and the ones for New Era were better than everybody else's. I am now in my ninth month with them and I still have another year and two months to go. Their debt consolidation process was very easy. I spoke to the owner on the phone and we went through the amount of money that I owed the credit card companies. I asked him if they dealt with the companies that my cards were with and he said that he had dealt with them many times and that it worked out well. I had another call from a young lady and she made sure that everything was good. When I didn't get everything in the mail, she made sure that I did. Then, I got five calls from the credit card companies and I explained to them what was going on. I never heard anything back from them and everything is hunky-dory.

So far, I'm very happy with the quality of service from New Era. They do all the work and my mind is at ease since I don't have to worry about dealing with it. Everything's getting done now. There was no way I could have afforded to make those credit card payments but now I've got one payment that comes out the same time every month. New Era is in business to make money and the amount that they are going to make is minimal compared to the amount that I was paying, so I'm very happy with the cost of their service. I'm now on my way from Richmond, Virginia up to West Virginia, and this is possible because of New Era. They took a big burden off of me and I'd recommend them to others.

Dear Brian,
    Thank you very much for your kind words and wonderful review.
    It is an honor for us to work with people like you and we will work hard for you.
    Wish you nothing but the best!

President

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I looked into debt settlement due to my financial situation and I found New Era Debt Solutions. I'm in the process of completing the program with them and everything is good so far. We started by putting all the credit card accounts on the program and sending all the statements to them. They reviewed it, verified it, and sent me an agreement to sign. I communicated with them about the whole process and all the implications on entering into the program. Everything is moving forward the same way it was set up in the beginning. The cost is reasonable and I’ll be finished with the two main accounts by February or March.

Dear Carlos,
    Thank you for your kind words and thank you for giving New Era the opportunity to work with you. It is our pleasure to have you as a client and we will do our very best to help you.

President

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I looked at a couple of companies online and I liked what was written about New Era Debt Solution. I’m visually impaired and they seemed to understand that I might have to have some correspondence through email. They were willing to work with me. And some months that I couldn’t make the whole payment, they gave me a couple of months and then I could go back to them. They were easy to work with.

I can also ask them anything and they’ll do what they can do to help and they go the extra mile. When I was getting information on my cards, I was having trouble with the websites because they’re graphical. I have a screen reader but it doesn’t work because they can’t read pictures. So, they suggested different ways that I could still get the information if I didn’t want another person to help me. They were creative and don’t want to give up on me. They’re good about respecting people’s privacy as well. I feel secure that they’re honest people and that they are going to do what they say. It’s a very easy experience to go through.

Dear Joanne,
    Your comments mean the word to me and I am very glad to hear from you.
    Believe me when I say that it is an honor for us to help people like you!
    We wish you the best now and in the future!

President

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

My sister went through a debt settlement and told me about New Era, which she had a good experience with. Since we were in a position where we needed to get rid of some debt, it was right for us to do that as well. The process has been easy. I was scared going into it but they were very open to communication so it has been good. Their quality of service was good too. The cost was very reasonable and everybody was very professional, nice and helpful. New Era gave us peace of mind and a game plan of where we stand with our debt and when we’re going to be done with it.

Dear Jessica,
    Thank you very much for your review and for your kind words.
    Hearing from great customers like you means the world to us.
    We promise to keep taking care of you as best as we possibly can.

President

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Opening up a business can cause a lot of money and time. It's very fruitful and fulfilling in getting to the stages of it but going through that process of opening the business put me in a tough financial spot. I started doing some research on different ways to handle it. After my research into a bunch of different companies and methods, I thought that doing this New Era Debt Solutions program would work the best for my situation because a lot of those other programs are pretty heavy on filing bankruptcy. Personally, I don’t want to deal with any court issues. I would much rather deal with the companies itself and try to resolve it without having legal problems. New Era seemed a lot more interested in managing the issue with my expectation. It seemed like we had the same interest at heart.

So, I spoke to an account manager and gave her all of my information and they pretty much did all the work. The girl who handled my case was extremely thorough in explaining everything and did a good job of making sure that I understood. They know what they're doing. All I did was tell them my situation and they set everything up. They set it up where my payments automatically come out and use the money that I’m depositing to negotiate my debts.

New Era has been one of the best in terms taking a weight off my shoulders. It's been one of the best experiences because I’m still in business now and I'm still in the program because I'm actually able to pay that off. Everybody that I've been in contact within the company has been extremely helpful. Before I was in the program, I was constantly thinking about late payments, about which bill I am going to pay this month and which one am I going to let go. That’s an awful feeling. Through the program, they helped me decide what we can take off the table and make it easier for me. Ever since then, I’ve pretty much cleared my plate in terms of any debt I had other than what I'm still in the program with New Era. So, it's been really helpful in taking away a lot of stress. I recommend them to clients who I work with who are dealing with a lot of debts.

Dear Steven,
    Thank you very much for your wonderful review.
    From one business owner to another I totally understand a bit about some of the challenges you go through as an owner of a new business. Thank you for giving all of us at New Era the opportunity to work with you. Believe me when I say that it is an honor for us to work with people like you. I promise that we will work hard to do our very best on your behalf.

President

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

My husband and I both got medically separated so our paycheck dropped about 70%. And the creditors weren't willing to work with us at all because our bills weren’t light. I did a Google search and found New Era Debt Solutions and now we’re going through their debt settlement program. They asked for our bills, income and what bi-monthly payments we could afford. They contacted everybody and handled everything else. Everybody there's great and the program's working great as well. They've settled a couple of our debts already and I automatically get emailed a copy of them per the agreement. Our credit took a huge hit, but at least we're paying some of the debt and not just completely writing them off. And in terms of the cost in relation to the quality of their service, I’m pretty satisfied with them.

Dear Dawn,
    Thank you very much for your wonderful review. So said some very nice things and we are very appreciative. We will continue to work hard for you to get you the best possible settlements we can to save you as much time and money as possible. It is always a pleasure for us to work with great people like you.

President

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I lost my job and was unemployed for an extended period of time which caused me to do some re-consolidation and debt consolidations that I would not normally have done. I first reached out to New Era Debt Solutions then I enrolled online through their program. We also conversed back and forth so it wasn't simply a done deal online. It was a get-to-know-them process and I was comfortable working with them. Everything was laid out for me verbally then in writing so there were multiple consultations that were good.

It started off really well and since I had a large amount of debt, I built up the account. Then New Era started settling some of the debts and they've been very good at working with me at the front-end. But now I'm considering withdrawing my remaining accounts because it hasn't been a very open line of communication lately with them. To me that's critical because I don't know where I'm at sometimes.

I also ended up settling one of my debts by myself with the company because New Era didn't get back to me in a timely manner and I didn't want to pass up the deal. I was trying to get the settlement amount down to 30% where they wanted it at 55%, then New Era's fee on top of that takes it even higher. So I didn't pay any service charge on that and it saved me a little bit of money. But based on what I have done, New Era's fees are a little high. In my own mind, I could apply their $4,000 fee to another debt in the long term. My account also dried up a little bit and they haven't been so forthcoming at the back side of it. Now I've been contacted by another debt settlement collector and I've yet to hear from New Era even though I gave the phone number to them.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

These guys are the real deal! I was super impressed with their professionalism, thoroughness, knowledge, and communication. Alex, Tony and the rest of the team were able to save me thousands of dollars (they settled my debt less than 50 cents on the dollar INCLUDING their fees). They know what they're doing, are patient in explaining the process (It's very involved and you need to trust them. If you do, you'll be rewarded) and answered all my skeptical questions. You'll be SO thankful you went with New Era to handle your debt settling needs!

Dear Matt,
    We can't thank you enough for your kind words. Believe me when I say it was an honor for us to work with you. We love helping great people like you when we can. All of us at New Era wish you much success and happiness in the future!

President

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I was unable to keep up with credit card payments. I went with New Era Debt Solution after searching online for reviews and readings. I contacted them and they gave me an information packet on what I needed to provide to them. One of their workers called and went through the whole process on accounting numbers. They provided me with next steps to do when issued an account that addresses stuff to their contact information. They took over from there and contacted me anytime there’s news or anything that needs to be decided. We've settled a couple of the accounts. All reps in New Era have been professional and polite. They knew what they were doing and were aware of what would be best to help me out. Working with them allowed us to better handle or at least see an end to how things will be in the future.

Dear Corey,
    We can't thank you enough for your wonderful review. We love hearing from great clients like you. We promise to keep doing the very best we can to take good care of you and get this debt behind you.
    We wish you all the best in the world.

New Era Debt Solutions Company Information