toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Dear Donna,
Thank you very much for your kind words.
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to work with great people like you.
Take great care and we wish you nothing but the best in the future.

Dan

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

I am from Taunton, Mass. I started depending on credit cards when I went back to college to get my teaching degree. I was only working part-time, but when I found the teaching position, I needed to get a new wardrobe. I moved and I had to furnish my apartment and I was allowing myself a few luxuries that I couldn’t afford like occasionally going out to dinner with friends. All of that really went on for between while I was in school, and just getting on my feet with my job, and getting my apartment together. That was a few years while I was using my cards pretty frequently and I ended up $25,000 in debt. That was after I had managed to pay off a couple of cards that had smaller amounts on them. It was discouraging because I realized that with what I was making, I just couldn’t pay enough to make any significant dent in what I owed, and it felt like I was going to be paying the cards for the rest of my life.

So doing some online research I found out about New Era Debt. I have just settled the last of three accounts. Mostly, I've read positive things. I did read one negative comment saying that “New Era had taken all of the money that I saved up just for their fee.” And I thought about that as I was in the process, and New Era was very upfront that their fee is 15% of the original debt. So I think it's pretty easy to calculate. If you're going to be saving up money for six months, how much beyond that are you going to be able to pay?

It was necessary for me to borrow a little bit of money to be able to finish the process. Even with the money that I borrowed, this was going to be about a total of two years from the time I started with New Era until I paid back what I also had to borrow to pay the debts. Two years seemed a lot better to me than the 20 that I was looking at. So it really has been a very positive change. I feel like it just has lifted an enormous weight from me. I'm ending up paying the 15% to New Era and what the settlement came out, so I'm still paying a little bit less than half of what it initially was. It made a huge difference to me. I was very thankful to have very considerate, friendly, and helpful people who explained everything to me and answered all of my questions to work with. So it's really been a positive experience and I thank New Era very much.

Dear Jeffrey,
This is a great review and your comments mean the world to me.
It is truly a pleasure working with people like you.
Thank you very much for your kind words. To hear that you are happy and are referring others says everything.
I wish you the best now and in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: May 6, 2017

Deciding to go with New Era was a long process. I heard of a lot of different companies, investigated a bunch of them and everything seemed like a scam. Nobody seemed like they're really giving me any good information. Then I had one person told me that they knew somebody at New Era and asked me to give that person a call. That's how I got them and because of that, they gave me a discount on the cost of it. If I had gotten there any other way, I may not have followed through because their cost is quite high but I totally understand as they need to get paid, too.

Their service was of excellent quality as well but the biggest thing is New Era's an honest company. They did what they said they were gonna do. Their people always told me the truth even if it wasn't something I wanted to hear but I knew exactly what to expect and they were dead on the whole way through. I've completed my program and I have recommended them to people.

Dear Paul,
Thank you very much for your review and for the kind words.
It is great to hear that things are going a lot better for you now and your credit score is coming back up. That makes my day.
I is always a pleasure working with great people like you.
I wish you the best!

Dan Smith

Original review: May 5, 2017

I had a bunch of debt and I had to call somebody because I couldn't make the payments anymore. When I talked to the person from New Era, she sounded pretty good so I went ahead and did it with them. The cost was good and the quality of service I received was excellent. The debt consolidation has affected my credit at first. It was knocked down to 577. They took out some small loans and pay them off. I've done a lot better eventually. I got my credit score back up to around 719. It took a few years but it's climbing slowly so New Era has helped me a lot. I'm done with the debt settlement a few years ago and on the whole, my experience with New Era was very good and professional.

Hi Saundra,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your review.
I am grateful that the process worked out fine for you and it is always a pleasure working with great people like you.
I wish you the best now and in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: May 3, 2017

I had to decrease the amount that I owed on my credit card and during my search on the internet, I found that New Era Debt had good reviews. I communicated with their staff through email and the process was fine. I completed the program and overall, it's been satisfactory.

Dear Irving,
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your great review. We are very appreciative. We are glad we were able to help you a bit and keep those creditors off your back.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity. It was a pleasure working with you.
Please take great care of yourself.
Wishing you the best!

Dan Smith

Original review: May 2, 2017

I was in debt with credit cards and a loan. I didn't wanna go bankrupt and I had to get out of it somehow. That's when I found New Era online, about four or five years ago. Then I was talking to a few people and one of the women helped me out. She was very nice. She was the opening account person and she got me to the person that handled my account for the lawyers. They were on top of it.

They took the credit card account, spoke with their lawyers and they dealt with them. I got a deal to pay a certain amount a month to get rid of the actual debt itself. The only strange thing was the service charge. It was a bit high. I said, "I want the shortest time I can pay it off. I don't wanna take three years to pay one little card." I paid one credit card off within about a six-month time. It was about $250 a month. And then the service fee was about $600. So, my first payment with the service fee was about $800. But they did a very good job handling the account and keeping the creditors off my back. They took care of me and they did the job. It's all that matters.

Dear Silvia,
Thank you very much for your great review!
It is wonderful that you finally get to live debt free.
We are very proud of you and what you accomplished.
Thank you for allowing New Era to be a part of it.

Dan Smith

Original review: April 27, 2017

I did not qualify to get my house loan reconsolidated even though Obama had earmarked funds for anyone who would qualify. I was discriminated against with Chase Bank. They got sued and we got a small settlement but I could not keep up with everything. I did not qualify for bankruptcy either. I figured however long it would take, I really wanted to get out of the mess I was in, and sooner or later that time will come where I will be debt free.

I’m very happy that New Era took care of me and was not too busy for me. They were busy with a lot of clients but they never cut me short. They were on top of my case and took my calls all the time. The last girl who took care of me was on it all the time when we spoke over any concern. If people give you time, you really respect that because most people don’t have time for you. Once they get your contract, they don’t want to talk to you anymore.

It was also nice that New Era's office in Camarillo is about an hour away from where I'm at. It took three years for everything to be consolidated and I just had to toil away with paying them for consolidating and taking care of the highest ones and then the smaller ones. It was a lot of work. I lost my home, but also become debt free with the mortgage. The feeling of not having any debt is the most freeing feeling. If I had to do it all over again, I probably would invest and not buy real estate.

The cost of the service was fair because they negotiated the best they could with my creditors and I was able to become debt free. So, I was very excited about that. I didn’t lose my credit. In fact, it went up. My FICO’s really high now. The credit card companies were also happy. They got what they wanted and I got what I wanted. They got their money back and I got back at least half of what I owed them. I was happy and New Era was happy, too, because they got their percentage of what they make for taking care of me. It was a win-win for everybody.

I would recommend New Era to anybody who gets in my predicament. It was a successful program so it’s good for anybody who's stuck and really needs somebody to hold their hand. I was scared, didn’t know what I was doing, and have never done the program before but New Era really made me comfortable. They’re the most personable. They were real supportive and nice people.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about New Era Debt Solutions?

Hello Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to give New Era a review.
It was a pleasure working with you.
Thank you for your kind comments.
Please take great care of yourself and we certainly wish you the best now and in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: April 26, 2017

I'm glad to have finished my debt settlement program with New Era. Their representatives and the service I've received have been great. And the cost was equal to the quality and care I received.

Dear Sarah,
Thank you for your review and for the nice things that you said.
It is a pleasure for us to be able to help great people like you and your family.

Original review: April 25, 2017

New Era helped me get out of over $18,000.00 in debt in under 2 years. The customer service was excellent and the service provided was superb. I felt respected during a tough time and all my questions were answered gently and accurately. I'm so glad I chose to work with them. They are a godsend. Thank you New Era!!

Hello Tanja,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review New Era Debt Solutions.
And thank you also for the nice things you said. It means the world to us to hear from great clients like you.
It is great to see that things are getting better for you and we certainly wish nothing but the best for you in the future.

Original review: April 25, 2017

I had a job. However, I also had my own business, and the business was not doing very well because of the recession, so I was at a point where I had so much money invested in the business that I had taken out on my house. I lost my house and the business. I couldn’t afford to pay everything because most of that debt that I had had to do with the business.

I did some online research and New Era had a lot of good reviews. They were great. They explained everything exactly how it works and set me up on the program. They were very clear and upfront that it is a must to stick to the program because once you stop making those payments, all bets are off. They made sure that I had all the mail asking for money sent to them and they dealt directly with the companies. They negotiated great settlements based on what was owed and they worked with me on a good payment plan for me for paying off these people. It took a couple of years to get it all taken care of. It started in May 2011 and it was 2013 when I completed everything. It was a relief when you can see your credit score going back. They explained all that to me, how that works and how long it would take and they were right on the money. They knew what they were talking about.

Dear Mary,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review and your kind words.
I apologize that you went from one person to another toward the end.
It is always nice to work with the same person that you know and trust.
Thank you again. Your comments mean a lot to us.

Dan Smith

Original review: April 24, 2017

New Era Debt Solutions helped me to pay off my debt. The process was easy enough but towards the end, they were changing every so often and I went from one person to another. It was a lot of hassle. I was glad that I was almost paid up so I just went ahead and said, “Okay, fine. I’m done.”

Dear Lindsay,
We can't thank you enough for your wonderful review.
The fact that you referred five people speaks volumes and it means the world to us. We love hearing from great people like you.
It makes us happy to know that you are happy.
Thank you again very much Lindsay!

Dan Smith

Original review: April 23, 2017

I had a great experience with New Era Debt Solutions. When I had too much debt, they helped me cut it down. They seemed trustworthy when I met with them, answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns. They seem to know what they're doing and they genuinely care about each of their customers and their well-being. The cost of the service was more than fair and I feel like I definitely went the right route choosing them. They genuinely cared about me all the way until the very last debt that I paid. It was the best decision I ever made for my life. In fact, I've referred five people to them since I worked with them.

Dear Jeffrey,
Thank you very much for taking the time and providing your review.
Your kind words and comments mean a lot to us.
It was our please being able to serve you.
We wish you all the best in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: April 22, 2017

I went into debt settlement to get out from under it and New Era seemed to fit what I needed. Their debt consolidation process was fine. They used a third party for payment for a while but that didn’t work very well. They soon went away from the third party because they were charging extra fees, and that finally made the process even better. New Era works with me on what I could put towards the consolidated bills and made it convenient. They basically reduced the debt by 50% but there’s always that extra fee that I have to pay for the consolidation so in some ways I'm not saving 50%. Everything costs something but I didn’t have to negotiate. Still, the cost of service was equitable and reasonable. New Era is accommodating and compassionate.

Dear Terry,
Thank you very much for your review and your kind words.
It was our pleasure to work with you and we wish you nothing but the best in the future.

Dan

Original review: April 12, 2017

I went online to look for places to use for debt settlement and New Era had the Better Business Bureau recommendation. Their reps emailed me and they kept in touch. They also gave me an account and a password to keep track of them. The process was excellent and I had three different account managers during the almost three-year period I was with them. I finished the program and now, I'm trying to limit the credit cards and my bill being on a fixed income.

Dear Daniel,
It is so great to hear from you. Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Your comments mean a lot to us. When we hear that our customers our happy then that makes us happy too.
Please take good care of yourself.
We wish you much success and happiness in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: April 10, 2017

New Era Debt Solutions was great and I can't imagine working with anybody who's any better. They were very nice and helpful people. And they allowed me to do what I needed to do according to my income and to what I could afford. They worked out some nice compromises with me with the companies and the companies were happy that they were getting something. And I felt it was fair that I wasn't paying all those compound interests over and over again. So everybody was happy.

Dear Jeanie,
Wow what a wonderful review. We are so happy to hear from wonderful clients like you. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be there with you and help you through that very difficult time.
It is heartwarming to hear that things have gotten a lot better now.
Thank you for your kind words.
We wish you nothing but the best and much happiness in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: April 4, 2017

My husband became disabled due to major foot issues going on and wasn't working. I'm 60 and my husband was 55 at that time. I was working really hard to try to stay on top of things but it became too hard to keep up on our bills with one income. I didn't want to lose my house too. I wasn't going to claim bankruptcy and I wanted to pay as much as I could. I decide to call New Era Debt Solutions and find out about it. I was a little nervous because you have to wait and not pay your bill and then they call and make a settlement. I had never not paid my bills for more than a month. That was my biggest concern. Also, it doesn't help your credit but I was to the point where I had to do something.

The people were very friendly, very professional, very helpful, and really good about explaining it all to me and making sure I understood. They responded right away if I emailed about a question or if something was going on, they were really good. I didn't feel threatened anytime by legal fees. Our credit now is back to decent 'cause we got everything taken care of and paid off. My husband's getting disability and so we're functioning fine and we have no debt whatsoever right now which is so nice. I would recommend them highly.

Dear William,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review and for your kind words.
It was a pleasure for us to work with you.
The fact that you recommended us to others means the world to me. That says a whole lot and we sincerely appreciate it.
We wish you much success and happiness in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: April 3, 2017

There was not enough money at the end of the month for me. I had been with a different company before but I felt like I'd been ripped off and I got nothing out of it. So I made a phone call to New Era Debt Solutions, got assistance and the person gave me a chance to think about it and what we would be doing. Then it was a no-brainer at that point. I felt like I trusted them and the company so I signed up. I've completed the program and I've recommended them several times, although I can't get anybody to bite.

Dear Yvonne,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Your comments were very nice and they are great to hear.
We are so glad and proud to have been given the chance to work with you.
We love working with great people like you.
Thank you also for referring New Era to others. A referral means everything to us and we sincerely appreciate it.
Wishing you the best!

Dan Smith

Original review: March 27, 2017

I had gone through a divorce and had so many bills in that. I didn't want to file bankruptcy because I wanted to be able to pay them so I decided to do debt settlement and I was recommended to New Era Debt Solutions from someone from church. During the debt consolidation process, I had to send them everything as far as what my debts were then they negotiated for me on a lower amount to pay. I set up a separate account for them then they would take out a certain amount out of my checking account every month.

I'd never done anything like this so I did have a few questions and no matter how big or small the question was, someone was always very friendly and polite to answer the question for me. I never had a problem getting a hold of someone. Even if I had to leave a voicemail, they promptly called me back within 24 hours. A couple of times I went into the office and was always greeted professionally and I never felt like a number coming into their company or calling into their company. I felt like I was individually taken care of.

I’ve completed the program and it’s a wonderful alternative. As far as the cost and quality, I definitely got what I paid for. I was so desperate to bring down my debt so I could just pay it off and build my credit back up that I didn't mind what it cost but as far as the evaluation, the cost versus service, they exceeded my expectations, with how they serviced me. They helped me get out of debt and I would definitely recommend them, which I have to a couple of other people.

Dear Wendy,
Thank you very much for your review and for your kind words.
It is our pleasure to help put that situation behind you and give you the reboot you were looking for.
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to help.
We wish you nothing but the best in the future.
Take good care.

Dan Smith

Original review: March 26, 2017

Going through debt settlement with New Era was the best move for us. It gave us a reboot and we're able to complete the program about a year ago. We had a positive experience and I'm glad that the situation we were in is behind us.

Wow Lulu,
I couldn't help but get emotional after reading your review. I am so sorry to hear about your husband passing.
Believe me when I say it is an honor for us to be able to work with great people like you and help you turn your life around. You have certainly gone through a lot. You are a great lady, a strong lady, and we wish you lots of happiness and fulfillment now and in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

I've been a client of DTS for several years and have now paid everything off. I'm so happy. It started out really bad where my husband lost his job and was not able to get a new one for several years. In the meantime, he also broke his leg so he wasn't able to work for a very long time. That put us very deep into debt with lots of credit cards, medical bills and all kinds of things. And I got to the point where I couldn't stand getting phone calls all the time and didn't know who was maybe trying to find me. I finally couldn't take it anymore and that's when I called for information. I spoke with someone at DTS and I was skeptical about everything as always, but that was completely unfounded because I've had nothing but fantastic service. They're always reachable and everything gets reported and settled as they're supposed to and that's what I was looking for. So my cynicism pretty quickly went away and I'm a pretty cynical person.

I still can't believe that I'm finally done. It's been years and sadly, my husband passed away last year so the timing is kind of bittersweet. But it's such a good feeling now that I don't have anyone chasing or calling me, and trying to find or sue me. I also don't have the large payment going out every month, which was what I was doing for several years. And now I'm at a point where I can start to rebuild my credit and I'm hoping that I can rebuild it enough that I can buy a car, get a new apartment and move back to where I'm from so that I can be close to family and friends. Thank you all so much for really helping me turn my life around.

I'm very thrilled to be working with New Era Debt Solutions. It was recommended to me by someone I highly appreciate and have a great deal of respect for. I was so pleased when I got Shawna on the phone because she took me through everything very calmly, very precisely, and with absolutely no trouble. She is a sweet person. I find her not only personably terrific but she also knows her business very well. She's representing their company beautifully. She might be young but she's wonderful, and I'm not a youngster but I can tell that she is not only that way with me but with everyone that she deals with. She's been there for me every step of the way. Any time I've called with any concern or anything, she'd call me immediately as soon as she gets the message since we are on different coasts. I'm very happy to be dealing with her. She is a keeper.

Dear Karen,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for taking the time to share your story. You went through a very tough time but we are glad that things have gotten better for you. It is a pleasure and an honor to work with great people like you.
Take great care and we wish you the best now and in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

I am a personal trainer and a receptionist at a fitness center. Around four years ago, I was laid off from my job for the month of August. Not only did I get laid off but I was a victim of identity theft. I quickly got behind on my credit cards, not even being able to pay the minimums. I didn't know how I was going to make it. I was so overwhelmed.

I saw an email about financial freedom from debt, so I checked it out and it was from New Era Debt Solutions. I called them and explained my situation. They were so helpful and kind. I was around $31,000 in debt with my four cards and they were settled for around $15,000. I am so thankful for New Era and what they have done for me. Now I have financial freedom.

I've been in New Era's program for over a year. I had multiple payday loan lenders and payments every two weeks. They settled my accounts with these very tough lenders and gave me my life back! I'd recommend them to anyone going through any tough financial situation. This is the very best company from start to finish they do exactly what they say they will do. You will be debt free.

Dear Sharon,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for the very kind words. Your comments mean a lot to us.
It was a pleasure working with you. We love helping and working with great people like you. We are glad that you feel good again and that we were able to be there with you.

Dan Smith

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

I was drowning in debt and lived from paycheck to paycheck. I was no longer able to meet the full credit card payment and still have funds for daily living. My credit card debt had reached $32,000. The embarrassment of this debt was very difficult, but I decided it was time to get out of debt. I researched several companies before deciding on New Era. There are many companies out there who make promises they don’t keep, but you can count on New Era. Funds were not sent directly to them but to a holding company that I held the strengths to. They were supportive and also made it clear that if I was accepted into their program, I would have to follow their plan explicitly. New Era brought back my integrity and ability to pay all my bills in a timely fashion. Nothing feels as good as being debt-free. Thank you, New Era.

Dear Carolyn,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. You and your family went through some very tough times and a lot of people that read your story will be able to relate.
Thank you also for allowing New Era the opportunity to work with you through this difficult time. It is an honor for us to work with great families like yours.
I wish you a lot of success and happiness now and in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: Feb. 5, 2017

My husband and I both had steady jobs and were hardworking. We had gotten trapped in a cycle of credit, where we had late fees, and over-limit fees, and interest. And it was compounding faster than we could pay it, making the minimum payment didn't even keep our heads above water. We had illness, and layoff, and different things that caused the debt problem. And trying to give our three children a decent life, and have happy birthdays, and big Christmases, we probably had $50,000 to $60,000 worth of debt. And it was overwhelming and depressing. And you felt like you were spinning your wheels. You'd go work hard and never got anywhere.

I had done some internet research on consolidation or trying to resolve the problem. And we found New Era and got signed on with them. And at first, it felt like spitting on a forest fire, but they were able to negotiate our debt down and reduced the amounts that we had to pay. And we'd have $15,000 or $20,000 credit card bills that got negotiated down to 50% or less. And it took a couple of years but we kept backing away at it.

And now, we don't have all of those bills and we're able to concentrate on other things with our life. And it's been such a wonderful thing to be relieved with that enormous burden, so we really appreciate everything that New Era was able to do for us. And I encourage anybody that is in the same situation just drowning in it to get rid of it. It may take a couple of years, but it is very worthy effort and it's a great sense of being unencumbered by all of that.

Dear Denise,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Your kind comments mean the world to us. We are extremely grateful to be given the opportunity to work with you through this very difficult time in your life.
It is music to my ears to hear you say that you are now credit card debt-free.
I wish you much success and happiness now and in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: Feb. 4, 2017

My husband and I got second jobs to try to help pay off our credit card debt. We were spending more time away from each other and away from home. We even sold our trailer and our truck to help out with the debt. After that, we probably had about $18,000 in debt. It was really tough financially on both of us, and it dragged us down. We thought about it constantly and how to get out of debt.

I found New Era by researching the web, and I felt comfortable with them immediately. And I decided to go with them, and it was the best thing that we ever did. We actually just paid off our last credit card yesterday. It's pretty nerve-racking in the very beginning. We are now credit card debt-free. The only debt we have now is our mortgage. And now we can save for our future and our retirement. So go with New Era. It works.

New Era Debt Solutions has a confident and friendly staff. They will review your debt problem with you and develop a plan of action to suit your needs. New Era Debt Solutions will make sure to walk you through the process in a timely manner while working on your debt needs. Even if you have no idea about your financials they will look over your paperwork and get you to the finish line. New era debt solutions has a very knowledgeable staff that works with you in a professional and kindly manner. They will explain your financials in a way that you understand. New Era Debt Solutions is a really good value considering that they will take the worry out of dealing with the debts on your own. They know what they are doing saving you time and funds along the way.

The customer service is excellent, answers all questions, walks you through the process so you feel informed and comfortable with the process. Absolutely secure, I had no worries my information would be shared, and they made you feel like they always had your best interest at heart. They are very knowledgeable, and know exactly how to consolidate your debts for you, and they make sure they are affordable to pay your debts while you are able to pay your month to month expenses. It was great having to only pay one bill a month, help me to eliminate mistakes that were resulting in penalties or incorrect late payments. It made me feel more content that I didn't have the stress of all those bills, and was able to pay this on time every month.

Factual basis uncertain

I called and called and called and finally got hung up on. Then I went and tried to find another number to call and I get the janitor. All in all, they definitely need to work on that. The staff was icy, the lawyers decidedly unprofessional, etc. I don't have a problem trusting them. It's the fact that I was on hold for hours just to get hung up on. That alone can really piss a person off. Very disorganized and disorderly. I've never seen one person so flustered. The man I saw after days of calls was dirty, and could give me no information I didn't know myself. The end result was what I wanted. I see no reason to complain about that. I definitely would have preferred that they use a better customer relations adviser. Then they would have gotten 4 stars.

Factual basis uncertain

The customer service was the best part of using this business. The customer service employees were very nice and tried their best to help me. The service seemed to be conducted in a secure manner. I for some reason didn't have a good feeling about it though. I am going to have to give them just a satisfied for the security category. I was happy with the customer service. They were very knowledgeable and answered my questions in a professional manner. The value wasn't very good at all. I thought there were too many high fees applied to each loan that they had to offer.

The customer service experience was a pleasant experience I suppose. Although, I only had to use the customer service just once, but based on that experience I wouldn't mind too much if I had to use their customer service again. The service really just felt pretty secure. It really seemed that they knew their stuff. They made sure the experience was as painless as humanly possible for me by informing me every step of the way. The value of services was really great.

I had just started a business, but due to my divorce, it didn't go the way I wanted it to. I needed to end my business and use the money for my divorce, so I had all these debts I wanted to try settle. I didn't wanna have to file bankruptcy, so I went into debt settlement with New Era Debt Solutions. The lady that I talked to on the phone made me feel comfortable. She felt very real to me and she made me feel really confident. She gave me good advice on what to and not to do, what to expect after I pay my debt off and what to do about that. She really put it all in perspective.

The process has been good. Once I gave New Era all of my information, they took care of it. I don't have to worry about the debt collectors calling me, which was a big part of the stress. The process has been a little long but it's because of the payments I'm making. I had hoped for a couple of my debts to get settled a little bit lower than they did, but I don't understand the process so that's just how it goes. The only thing that I wished was that I would get emails more often about where I was as far as paying off my debts, so I could look at it and know where I am instead of just getting a statement in my email. But every time I send an email out wanting to know something about my case or anything like that, they're very quick at emailing me back.

I filed bankruptcy in the past when I was young, and that's really hard to come back from. That's why I really like the debt solutions. Everything's easy. I just pay my payment every month and that's it. New Era worked with me on getting a payment that's manageable from my income versus my monthly bills. It doesn't put a strain on me. They're the best choice to make if you have any debt problems so that you don't have to resort to anything like bankruptcy.

New Era Debt Solutions Company Profile