Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Dear Donna,
Thank you very much for your kind words.
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to work with great people like you.
Take great care and we wish you nothing but the best in the future.

Dan

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

I am from Taunton, Mass. I started depending on credit cards when I went back to college to get my teaching degree. I was only working part-time, but when I found the teaching position, I needed to get a new wardrobe. I moved and I had to furnish my apartment and I was allowing myself a few luxuries that I couldn’t afford like occasionally going out to dinner with friends. All of that really went on for between while I was in school, and just getting on my feet with my job, and getting my apartment together. That was a few years while I was using my cards pretty frequently and I ended up $25,000 in debt. That was after I had managed to pay off a couple of cards that had smaller amounts on them. It was discouraging because I realized that with what I was making, I just couldn’t pay enough to make any significant dent in what I owed, and it felt like I was going to be paying the cards for the rest of my life.

So doing some online research I found out about New Era Debt. I have just settled the last of three accounts. Mostly, I've read positive things. I did read one negative comment saying that “New Era had taken all of the money that I saved up just for their fee.” And I thought about that as I was in the process, and New Era was very upfront that their fee is 15% of the original debt. So I think it's pretty easy to calculate. If you're going to be saving up money for six months, how much beyond that are you going to be able to pay?

It was necessary for me to borrow a little bit of money to be able to finish the process. Even with the money that I borrowed, this was going to be about a total of two years from the time I started with New Era until I paid back what I also had to borrow to pay the debts. Two years seemed a lot better to me than the 20 that I was looking at. So it really has been a very positive change. I feel like it just has lifted an enormous weight from me. I'm ending up paying the 15% to New Era and what the settlement came out, so I'm still paying a little bit less than half of what it initially was. It made a huge difference to me. I was very thankful to have very considerate, friendly, and helpful people who explained everything to me and answered all of my questions to work with. So it's really been a positive experience and I thank New Era very much.

I looked up help that I can get for my finances and New Era Debt Solutions came up. They have been very helpful.

Hi Maria,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review!
Your comments mean a lot to us.
We are happy that we get the chance to work with great people like you.
Please take great care of yourself and we always wish you the best.

Dan Smith

Original review: June 14, 2017

When I went to nursing school, I accumulated a lot of debts because I couldn’t get loans for school. When I got out of school, I couldn’t find a job right away and couldn’t pay at all. Now, I am going through New Era Debt Solutions' debt program. I went with them because of the reviews, and when I called them they had an excellent customer service and were just very friendly. When I first called New Era Debt Solutions', they got somebody that figured out what my needs were. She referred me to someone else who started handling my case. They asked me to give them like an amount that I can pay a month. They set up a certain account for them to use to pay off the debt. They relieved a lot of stress for me because I don’t have to deal with the calls anymore.

I mostly talk to the New Era Debt Solutions team by email, as it is my preferred method of communication. I work night shift and it's not easy for me to call people during the day. The few times I talked to them on the phone, they were great, very friendly, well-informed, and were able to answer all my questions. Also, they gave me support the few times I needed it. I hope that they stay in business forever.

I felt myself becoming overwhelmed with different creditors and I wanted to have everything follow through a debt settlement program. I’m currently going through a program with New Era after googling, and me calling and speaking to different people, and seeing who gave me some helpful information. It’s been okay thus far but sometimes I feel like I don’t know what’s going on. Jason, the guy I’m working with is usually pretty easy for me to call and get some answers. But I don’t even really know my program’s status. We’ve made some settlement agreements with different people but I’m really not sure what those settlement agreements are. And I have other friends going through other programs and they’re able to go online and look at different stuff. So I want to be able to look at something online so I can keep track of my program, and there may be something online, but I’ve never been made aware of it.

Everybody’s case is different but I was getting a lot of things head-on where people had filed different things with attorneys and having to go to court and things like that and I was confused on what to do. And I pay an extra $19.99 on top of what I pay a month for lawyer assistance if needed. But I really don’t even know how that works or how that’s helping me do it. My overall experience has been eye opening in regards to comparing and contrasting some different programs more in-depth.

Hello Salud,
Thank you very much for your review! I am glad we were able to settle your debts for you. I don't know why you did not get a call back but we will give you a call right away.
Thank you again and I wish you the best!

Dan Smith

Original review: May 28, 2017

I was trying to settle all my debts and New Era was closer to home and at that moment I was already desperate to find somebody that can help me. The first rep that I talked to resigned and then I worked with Tony who was very helpful. New Era had to contact all my debtors, all the things that I owe and then we settled them one at a time. I was able to make and settle my account with their program. It was costly but it helped me a lot because I was already late with my payment and companies were harassing and even threatening to sue me. I completed the program and I've tried to call them three months ago to confirm this. I already left messages but nobody called me back.

Hi William,
Thank you very much for your great review!
It is always great to hear nice comments from clients like you and you are truly appreciated.

Dan Smith

Original review: May 26, 2017

I'm currently going through the debt settlement program with New Era because I was so far in debt that I'm unable to do it on my own. I had a recommendation from a friend who has used New Era before and they're like the middlemen who deals with the creditors themselves and help make deals to pay off the debt. My interactions with their team have been good. They're courteous and very professional. They seemed to care about acting on my behalf and helping me out. New Era's program has taken a big burden off of me as far as worrying about dealing with all the different aspects of the different companies on my own so I've been able to live my life more normally. It's been a good experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about New Era Debt Solutions?

Dear Sara,
We can't thank you enough for your wonderful review and your kind words. We love working with great clients like you. We wish for you a lot of success and happiness now and in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: May 25, 2017

When we were looking for New Era, the first place we pulled some stuff off was in ConsumerAffairs and thathelped us in our decision to go with them. When my husband and I started last December, New Era said the program would be about three years but we're looking right at a year and a half because we've accelerated our payments. We called them, they explained to us how the program worked and we signed up with them. They took care of all of our accounts for us. What I've been happy about was that they were able to get the companies to not contact us right away. So, we haven't had all the phone calls. Actually, I believe every single one of our accounts is settled now. We're just paying out what's left.

The cost might be a little bit high though. But, we were so eager to get out of debt. I had no time to devote to taking care of all that myself. So, it's been nice to have somebody there to be able to do it for me and not have the worry on my shoulders. So, the extra cost was worth it because I didn't have to deal with the companies. I've enjoyed working with them. I love how the rep has been available. Any time I need him, I can much call and get a hold of him within 24 hours. And they're always good and accommodating. When we've had to lower our payments one month, or raise our payments another month, they've always been so good to work with us on that. We're not quite out of the program yet but we're getting near the end. So, we're very excited to be done with it soon. If anybody were to ask us and say they're in debt, I would tell them to call New Era because they've done it for us and I think they'll do it for them, as well.

Dear Donna,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
It is always great to hear nice things from great clients like you.
It is fantastic to hear that you have had a very good experience with New Era.
Thank you again Donna and we wish you the best now and in the future!

Dan Smith

Original review: May 18, 2017

I knew I was having some issues and needed to do something about my debt so I ended up going through debt settlement. Initially, I went with a company that didn't do clients in Indiana and the lady I talked to on the phone referred me to New Era Debt Solutions so I sent an email asking about them. Within two hours, I had an answer. I gave New Era a list of all the debts I wanted them to pay off, negotiate and consolidate for me. In turn, New Era wanted me to do a hardship letter and stop answering calls from my debt collectors and refer the collectors to them.

The people I worked with are fabulous. When I don't understand what is going on, they explain to me. While I have to pay them monthly, they distribute it accordingly among my creditors. Moreover, when they settle with one of the creditors, I'm informed. I'm not left in the dark regarding my account. While I'm not crazy about the cost of their services, it's still cheaper than if I would have had to do it all by myself because they were able to negotiate the payment down for me. I’ve had a very good experience with New Era and their associates.

Dear Allen,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review.
Your comments mean the world to us.
We promise to keep fighting for you and you have my word on that.

Dan Smith

Original review: May 17, 2017

My experience using New Era Debt Solutions has been excellent. We have not completed the program yet but we're about two years or so out. They were very responsive and very good at explaining what's happening. I feel upfront every step of the way. I don't feel like anything is being held back from us. I really feel that they're fighting for our interest. Overall, it's worth every penny.

Dear Loretta,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a review for all of us here at New Era. Your comments mean a lot to us and we sincerely appreciate your honesty. We always strive to get better to provide the best customer service we can so your feedback is greatly appreciated.
We will continue to work hard for you and our other clients.
We are only happy and satisfied when our clients are as well.
We wish you the best!

Dan Smith

Original review: May 15, 2017

I had just started a business, but due to my divorce, it didn't go the way I wanted it to. I needed to end my business and use the money for my divorce, so I had all these debts I wanted to try settle. I didn't wanna have to file bankruptcy, so I went into debt settlement with New Era Debt Solutions. The lady that I talked to on the phone made me feel comfortable. She felt very real to me and she made me feel really confident. She gave me good advice on what to and not to do, what to expect after I pay my debt off and what to do about that. She really put it all in perspective.

The process has been good. Once I gave New Era all of my information, they took care of it. I don't have to worry about the debt collectors calling me, which was a big part of the stress. The process has been a little long but it's because of the payments I'm making. I had hoped for a couple of my debts to get settled a little bit lower than they did, but I don't understand the process so that's just how it goes. The only thing that I wished was that I would get emails more often about where I was as far as paying off my debts, so I could look at it and know where I am instead of just getting a statement in my email. But every time I send an email out wanting to know something about my case or anything like that, they're very quick at emailing me back.

I filed bankruptcy in the past when I was young, and that's really hard to come back from. That's why I really like the debt solutions. Everything's easy. I just pay my payment every month and that's it. New Era worked with me on getting a payment that's manageable from my income versus my monthly bills. It doesn't put a strain on me. They're the best choice to make if you have any debt problems so that you don't have to resort to anything like bankruptcy.

Resolution In Progress

Dear Amanda,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. Your comments are very important to us. First let me apologize for the poor communication your received. Customer communication is critically important to me and all of us at New Era. I will personally look into it.
Your situation was very tough especially being a single Mom that had to travel so far to get to work. I am sorry you had to go through all of that but you did what you had to do. It is nearly impossible to get ahead when you are in a situation like that.
I am hopeful that we were able to help you despite our communication delay which will be addressed. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance and we are not satisfied unless you are.
Thank you for allowing New Era to work with you through this very tough time. We certainly wish you the best and much happiness now and in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: May 14, 2017

I lost my job and while I was trying to find one, the ones available required me to travel and I’m not going to bring in the money that I used to. I was a single mom. Even though I was trying, I was literally burning through my savings trying to get things paid off. And even though I’m making payments, I wasn’t getting ahead. It was getting to the point where I was going to have to choose between feeding my child or paying the credit card bills. I’ve called and told them the situation and they didn’t care. I even asked for a lower interest so I could pay because I was paying $1,000 a month. I couldn’t do that anymore especially with me having to drive almost three hours one way. I was making $24 an hour, which isn't great money when you have to travel, put miles on your car and leave your child with relatives. I had a mortgage at home and then I have to pay rent when I was out of town. It was not a good situation.

I looked at the reviews of other people who have gone into debt settlement and the other companies are shady. I can’t afford to be swindled. I can take some of the reviews with a grain of salt. You can't please everyone. I know that from being a nurse. You could literally save someone’s life and they're still going to chew you out on something. The ratio of the positive reviews versus the negative was much higher with New Era versus some of the other ones. But I haven't been super pleased with the feedback I've gotten from New Era because I have to call to get the updates because they don’t send them. Sometimes I get the runaround but things are getting settled. The biggest balance finally got settled about a month ago, but I had called to find out the status of that. I had to call about four times to try to just find out what's even going on with it. That gave me that instant, “Did I make a mistake?”

During the debt consolidation process, they talked with me and asked me why I needed it so they can make sure that I wasn’t some frivolous person who was going to try to do it indefinitely. I had a great job where I was bringing in $5,000 a month. I was a travel nurse, but some of the hospitals that I was traveling to hired enough permanent staff where it wasn’t something that they wanted to do with travelers because travel nurses are expensive. The hospital that was in my hometown didn’t pay $20 an hour for a nurse with a bachelor’s degree and the experience that I had. I could go to McDonald’s and work for more than that and have less liability.

They asked me about why and what the situation was. Then once they approved me, they asked for statements of my credit cards. There were three things that I had. Two of them were very small and one of them was large. It was the large amount that I couldn’t get ahead of. With all of it combined, I was drowning. After that, they did a power of attorney type of stuff to where they could be the ones who could talk with the debt collectors or the credit card companies and then they took over everything. I still got some collection calls but not as many. They told me I was going to get them for a while because it took a while to get it going, but then after they were able to make contact with the credit cards, they all stopped. I had always paid my bills, and I have never been in that situation. It was a new experience for me.

In the beginning the rep was very personable and almost like a friend. She contacted me and told me she would handle most parts of my account. I would email her back and forth, but then sometimes it would take a couple of days to get something back from her. I would ask, “Where are we at with this?” “Well, I don’t know. I'm not at my desk right now. I'll have you talk to Jason or whoever.” I'd call and I'd leave a message, and I wouldn't get a call back for a couple of days. So that was one of those, “Oh, my goodness. Was this one of those where it was a scam and they had paid someone to make good reviews?” It was the first thing that went through my mind.

Then I got to where I was persistent about calling and saying, “Hey, I really need to know an update.” When I talked to some people, they'd say, “Well, this is where we’re at. We're waiting for the company to acknowledge that we have sent over this power of attorney thing so that they will talk to us. They're not talking to us yet.” I was like, “Well, how long does that take?” “Well, it could take a week.” Then I was like, “Will someone let me know?” “Oh, yeah. We'll let you know.” But then I wouldn't hear a feedback, so I'd have to call again. So as far as the actual operations of it, the communication wasn’t that great. It was the initial one that got you in that was great, but after that, it really did kind of slide.

Having to track them down and find out what was going on caused me some anxiety but the settlement program with New Era Debt Solutions has made my life more positive because it got me out from underneath that. For the most part, I've completed it. I have one more thing to be settled worth $800. That should be done in no time. I would recommend New Era but I would tell them I had some reservations with it but that this was my experience and at least it was settled. To someone else to know, I would say, “Hey, it's great. Try to use them. Don’t use anybody else.” There would be some hesitation.

Dear David,
Thank you very much for your great review.
I promise we will keep working hard for you until you are completely done.
We love hearing from great clients like you.

Dan Smith

Original review: May 13, 2017

I had move out here in Michigan and a lot of the moving cost, we just racked up with multiple credit cards. I was drowning in the payments and I was losing in the interest, so even with payments, it was going up. So we started looking at debt settlement. When I looked online and typed in for some of the best debt consolidation settlement, New Era was ranked one of the better ones and I have seen that they had low fees and worked quickly. So those were two perks for me. I saw good things from New Era, so that's when I decided to go with them, call them and see what they could do and that's when they told me about the program and we decided to go forward with it.

They made the trust for me and I put $380 there a month. And then after that, I gave them all the card info and all the letters I got stating what I needed to pay and they made the agreements on my behalf for the multiple companies. And then they would send me the deal to see if I liked it. Like some companies forgave some of the debt or a percentage of it as long as I stuck to a payment plan for them.

Sissy and Tony are the two people that I worked with at New Era and they've been good. They always answer what I have say or get back to me upon figuring out what I need to do. They make sure that we have good settlements with the companies. I also have much contact with them. Once we got started, I do the stuff and they let me know if anything's changed or if the companies were able to settle. Every time I've talked to them, they've been very professional and polite and we've been able to work forward towards getting rid of all the debt.

And it seems like I'm able to make a set monthly payment and it's paying off a lot of debt. It looks like we were able to pay almost 50% of what the total amount was and that made us happy. I just have my payments withdrawn automatically, so I like that. It was a hefty percentage or it's a little overcharged but everyone is doing it. And everywhere I looked, it was that. It's not like theirs was higher than anyone else's. Theirs is a bit lower and with them getting the good settlements, even though I'm paying that percentage, I'm still saving money because I'm not having to pay back all of what was initially owed.

Hopefully I don't get a call and be like, "Well actually, we have to extend it two years." But Federal Credit Union is one that I still haven't been able to make a deal with so it shows up bad on my credit because I haven't technically settled with them yet. But other than that, everything else has worked out perfectly. As far as I know and looking at it, it looks like everything's going smoothly.

Dear Nelson,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review and your very nice comments. The truth is it makes us happy when our clients are happy.
We promise to keep working hard for you.
All the best!

Dan Smith

Original review: May 12, 2017

I'm going through a debt settlement program with New Era and they're doing awesome. The salesperson that I talked to first was pretty nice, honest, transparent, and clear. Everything was great and has been accommodating my current situation. Their services are excellent and I'm happy.

Hello,
Thank you very much for your great review and kind words.
We love hearing from great customers like you.
I will follow up on your account and we will get back to you soon with an update on current activities.
Thank you also for your nice comments about Tony and Cecy. You are in really good hands with them.
I wish you the best and thanks again.

Dan Smith

Original review: May 7, 2017

I was so behind with my payments so my husband recommended New Era. I called them and they told me to send in my statements and told me a comfortable amount I should put in every month. I signed some paperwork and agreed with an automatic transfer from my bank account. In the beginning, they've been updating me all the time. I had a good experience with the first ones that settled. Tony and then Cece were very good and quick in their response. There was another guy but he just did one settlement with me because I have to pay the two credit cards that I agreed to pay. It takes six months to do it and the other credit card was already completed.

I have to check them out because I have not received any paperwork from that credit card company that I already paid it. I have to go online because so far, New Era has not communicated with me for the past few months about it except maybe when I communicated that I need to move my automatic payment to a certain date. Nothing yet about any proposed payoff to other cards. I think it's been awhile and I'm ready for another card to complete.

I could probably settle the payments myself because it's prolonged so I want to go back to New Era and check if I could make the payment faster because I have a monthly payment for the bank as well. There are probably initiated fees to process those payments so I wanted to check that online. I want to see which card I should be starting with so I could pay them off quicker. They did help me tremendously. They're very good and they handle stuff for me. I send them the money and they pay off my stuff which is a big help because I don't have to deal with that. I definitely will recommend them.

Dear Jeffrey,
This is a great review and your comments mean the world to me.
It is truly a pleasure working with people like you.
Thank you very much for your kind words. To hear that you are happy and are referring others says everything.
I wish you the best now and in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: May 6, 2017

Deciding to go with New Era was a long process. I heard of a lot of different companies, investigated a bunch of them and everything seemed like a scam. Nobody seemed like they're really giving me any good information. Then I had one person told me that they knew somebody at New Era and asked me to give that person a call. That's how I got them and because of that, they gave me a discount on the cost of it. If I had gotten there any other way, I may not have followed through because their cost is quite high but I totally understand as they need to get paid, too.

Their service was of excellent quality as well but the biggest thing is New Era's an honest company. They did what they said they were gonna do. Their people always told me the truth even if it wasn't something I wanted to hear but I knew exactly what to expect and they were dead on the whole way through. I've completed my program and I have recommended them to people.

Dear Paul,
Thank you very much for your review and for the kind words.
It is great to hear that things are going a lot better for you now and your credit score is coming back up. That makes my day.
I is always a pleasure working with great people like you.
I wish you the best!

Dan Smith

Original review: May 5, 2017

I had a bunch of debt and I had to call somebody because I couldn't make the payments anymore. When I talked to the person from New Era, she sounded pretty good so I went ahead and did it with them. The cost was good and the quality of service I received was excellent. The debt consolidation has affected my credit at first. It was knocked down to 577. They took out some small loans and pay them off. I've done a lot better eventually. I got my credit score back up to around 719. It took a few years but it's climbing slowly so New Era has helped me a lot. I'm done with the debt settlement a few years ago and on the whole, my experience with New Era was very good and professional.

Dear Justin,
We are grateful for your review. Thank you for taking the time.
We are glad to have you as a client and we love hearing nice things from great customers like you.

Dan Smith

Original review: May 4, 2017

My debt built up, got a little out of hand, and it was time to fix it and move on. I did a bunch of research on different debt settlement companies and checked the reviews. Then after talking with the reps at New Era, I decided this was the direction to go for me. The process, feedback, and communication have been good. When I call or send a letter over to them, they respond quickly. The reps also guided me on how I wanted to go about the program. We went over the game plan, what would be the best fit for me, and what I can afford a month for payments. I'm currently going through the settlement program but it definitely freed me up. I'm still on the low percentage but I haven't built up any new debt so that’s always a plus.

Hi Saundra,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your review.
I am grateful that the process worked out fine for you and it is always a pleasure working with great people like you.
I wish you the best now and in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: May 3, 2017

I had to decrease the amount that I owed on my credit card and during my search on the internet, I found that New Era Debt had good reviews. I communicated with their staff through email and the process was fine. I completed the program and overall, it's been satisfactory.

Dear Irving,
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your great review. We are very appreciative. We are glad we were able to help you a bit and keep those creditors off your back.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity. It was a pleasure working with you.
Please take great care of yourself.

Dan Smith

Original review: May 2, 2017

I was in debt with credit cards and a loan. I didn't wanna go bankrupt and I had to get out of it somehow. That's when I found New Era online, about four or five years ago. Then I was talking to a few people and one of the women helped me out. She was very nice. She was the opening account person and she got me to the person that handled my account for the lawyers. They were on top of it.

They took the credit card account, spoke with their lawyers and they dealt with them. I got a deal to pay a certain amount a month to get rid of the actual debt itself. The only strange thing was the service charge. It was a bit high. I said, "I want the shortest time I can pay it off. I don't wanna take three years to pay one little card." I paid one credit card off within about a six-month time. It was about $250 a month. And then the service fee was about $600. So, my first payment with the service fee was about $800. But they did a very good job handling the account and keeping the creditors off my back. They took care of me and they did the job. It's all that matters.

Dear Silvia,
Thank you very much for your great review!
It is wonderful that you finally get to live debt free.
We are very proud of you and what you accomplished.
Thank you for allowing New Era to be a part of it.
We wish you the best now and in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: April 27, 2017

I did not qualify to get my house loan reconsolidated even though Obama had earmarked funds for anyone who would qualify. I was discriminated against with Chase Bank. They got sued and we got a small settlement but I could not keep up with everything. I did not qualify for bankruptcy either. I figured however long it would take, I really wanted to get out of the mess I was in, and sooner or later that time will come where I will be debt free.

I’m very happy that New Era took care of me and was not too busy for me. They were busy with a lot of clients but they never cut me short. They were on top of my case and took my calls all the time. The last girl who took care of me was on it all the time when we spoke over any concern. If people give you time, you really respect that because most people don’t have time for you. Once they get your contract, they don’t want to talk to you anymore.

It was also nice that New Era's office in Camarillo is about an hour away from where I'm at. It took three years for everything to be consolidated and I just had to toil away with paying them for consolidating and taking care of the highest ones and then the smaller ones. It was a lot of work. I lost my home, but also become debt free with the mortgage. The feeling of not having any debt is the most freeing feeling. If I had to do it all over again, I probably would invest and not buy real estate.

The cost of the service was fair because they negotiated the best they could with my creditors and I was able to become debt free. So, I was very excited about that. I didn’t lose my credit. In fact, it went up. My FICO’s really high now. The credit card companies were also happy. They got what they wanted and I got what I wanted. They got their money back and I got back at least half of what I owed them. I was happy and New Era was happy, too, because they got their percentage of what they make for taking care of me. It was a win-win for everybody.

I would recommend New Era to anybody who gets in my predicament. It was a successful program so it’s good for anybody who's stuck and really needs somebody to hold their hand. I was scared, didn’t know what I was doing, and have never done the program before but New Era really made me comfortable. They’re the most personable. They were real supportive and nice people.

Hello Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to give New Era a review.
It was a pleasure working with you.
Thank you for your kind comments.
Please take great care of yourself and we certainly wish you the best now and in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: April 26, 2017

I'm glad to have finished my debt settlement program with New Era. Their representatives and the service I've received have been great. And the cost was equal to the quality and care I received.

Dear Sarah,
Thank you for your review and for the nice things that you said.
It is a pleasure for us to be able to help great people like you and your family.
We wish you the best now and in the future.

Original review: April 25, 2017

New Era helped me get out of over $18,000.00 in debt in under 2 years. The customer service was excellent and the service provided was superb. I felt respected during a tough time and all my questions were answered gently and accurately. I'm so glad I chose to work with them. They are a godsend. Thank you New Era!!

Hello Tanja,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review New Era Debt Solutions.
And thank you also for the nice things you said. It means the world to us to hear from great clients like you.
It is great to see that things are getting better for you and we certainly wish nothing but the best for you in the future.

Original review: April 25, 2017

I had a job. However, I also had my own business, and the business was not doing very well because of the recession, so I was at a point where I had so much money invested in the business that I had taken out on my house. I lost my house and the business. I couldn’t afford to pay everything because most of that debt that I had had to do with the business.

I did some online research and New Era had a lot of good reviews. They were great. They explained everything exactly how it works and set me up on the program. They were very clear and upfront that it is a must to stick to the program because once you stop making those payments, all bets are off. They made sure that I had all the mail asking for money sent to them and they dealt directly with the companies. They negotiated great settlements based on what was owed and they worked with me on a good payment plan for me for paying off these people. It took a couple of years to get it all taken care of. It started in May 2011 and it was 2013 when I completed everything. It was a relief when you can see your credit score going back. They explained all that to me, how that works and how long it would take and they were right on the money. They knew what they were talking about.

Dear Mary,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review and your kind words.
I apologize that you went from one person to another toward the end.
It is always nice to work with the same person that you know and trust.
Thank you again. Your comments mean a lot to us.

Dan Smith

Original review: April 24, 2017

New Era Debt Solutions helped me to pay off my debt. The process was easy enough but towards the end, they were changing every so often and I went from one person to another. It was a lot of hassle. I was glad that I was almost paid up so I just went ahead and said, “Okay, fine. I’m done.”

Dear Lindsay,
We can't thank you enough for your wonderful review.
The fact that you referred five people speaks volumes and it means the world to us. We love hearing from great people like you.
It makes us happy to know that you are happy.
Thank you again very much Lindsay!

Dan Smith

Original review: April 23, 2017

I had a great experience with New Era Debt Solutions. When I had too much debt, they helped me cut it down. They seemed trustworthy when I met with them, answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns. They seem to know what they're doing and they genuinely care about each of their customers and their well-being. The cost of the service was more than fair and I feel like I definitely went the right route choosing them. They genuinely cared about me all the way until the very last debt that I paid. It was the best decision I ever made for my life. In fact, I've referred five people to them since I worked with them.

Dear Jeffrey,
Thank you very much for taking the time and providing your review.
Your kind words and comments mean a lot to us.
It was our please being able to serve you.
We wish you all the best in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: April 22, 2017

I went into debt settlement to get out from under it and New Era seemed to fit what I needed. Their debt consolidation process was fine. They used a third party for payment for a while but that didn’t work very well. They soon went away from the third party because they were charging extra fees, and that finally made the process even better. New Era works with me on what I could put towards the consolidated bills and made it convenient. They basically reduced the debt by 50% but there’s always that extra fee that I have to pay for the consolidation so in some ways I'm not saving 50%. Everything costs something but I didn’t have to negotiate. Still, the cost of service was equitable and reasonable. New Era is accommodating and compassionate.

Dear Terry,
Thank you very much for your review and your kind words.
It was our pleasure to work with you and we wish you nothing but the best in the future.

Dan

Original review: April 12, 2017

I went online to look for places to use for debt settlement and New Era had the Better Business Bureau recommendation. Their reps emailed me and they kept in touch. They also gave me an account and a password to keep track of them. The process was excellent and I had three different account managers during the almost three-year period I was with them. I finished the program and now, I'm trying to limit the credit cards and my bill being on a fixed income.

Dear Daniel,
It is so great to hear from you. Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Your comments mean a lot to us. When we hear that our customers our happy then that makes us happy too.
Please take good care of yourself.
We wish you much success and happiness in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: April 10, 2017

New Era Debt Solutions was great and I can't imagine working with anybody who's any better. They were very nice and helpful people. And they allowed me to do what I needed to do according to my income and to what I could afford. They worked out some nice compromises with me with the companies and the companies were happy that they were getting something. And I felt it was fair that I wasn't paying all those compound interests over and over again. So everybody was happy.

Dear Jeanie,
Wow what a wonderful review. We are so happy to hear from wonderful clients like you. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be there with you and help you through that very difficult time.
It is heartwarming to hear that things have gotten a lot better now.
Thank you for your kind words.
We wish you nothing but the best and much happiness in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: April 4, 2017

My husband became disabled due to major foot issues going on and wasn't working. I'm 60 and my husband was 55 at that time. I was working really hard to try to stay on top of things but it became too hard to keep up on our bills with one income. I didn't want to lose my house too. I wasn't going to claim bankruptcy and I wanted to pay as much as I could. I decide to call New Era Debt Solutions and find out about it. I was a little nervous because you have to wait and not pay your bill and then they call and make a settlement. I had never not paid my bills for more than a month. That was my biggest concern. Also, it doesn't help your credit but I was to the point where I had to do something.

The people were very friendly, very professional, very helpful, and really good about explaining it all to me and making sure I understood. They responded right away if I emailed about a question or if something was going on, they were really good. I didn't feel threatened anytime by legal fees. Our credit now is back to decent 'cause we got everything taken care of and paid off. My husband's getting disability and so we're functioning fine and we have no debt whatsoever right now which is so nice. I would recommend them highly.

Dear William,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review and for your kind words.
It was a pleasure for us to work with you.
The fact that you recommended us to others means the world to me. That says a whole lot and we sincerely appreciate it.
We wish you much success and happiness in the future.

Dan Smith

Original review: April 3, 2017

There was not enough money at the end of the month for me. I had been with a different company before but I felt like I'd been ripped off and I got nothing out of it. So I made a phone call to New Era Debt Solutions, got assistance and the person gave me a chance to think about it and what we would be doing. Then it was a no-brainer at that point. I felt like I trusted them and the company so I signed up. I've completed the program and I've recommended them several times, although I can't get anybody to bite.

Dear Yvonne,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Your comments were very nice and they are great to hear.
We are so glad and proud to have been given the chance to work with you.
We love working with great people like you.
Thank you also for referring New Era to others. A referral means everything to us and we sincerely appreciate it.

Dan Smith

Original review: March 27, 2017

I had gone through a divorce and had so many bills in that. I didn't want to file bankruptcy because I wanted to be able to pay them so I decided to do debt settlement and I was recommended to New Era Debt Solutions from someone from church. During the debt consolidation process, I had to send them everything as far as what my debts were then they negotiated for me on a lower amount to pay. I set up a separate account for them then they would take out a certain amount out of my checking account every month.

I'd never done anything like this so I did have a few questions and no matter how big or small the question was, someone was always very friendly and polite to answer the question for me. I never had a problem getting a hold of someone. Even if I had to leave a voicemail, they promptly called me back within 24 hours. A couple of times I went into the office and was always greeted professionally and I never felt like a number coming into their company or calling into their company. I felt like I was individually taken care of.

I’ve completed the program and it’s a wonderful alternative. As far as the cost and quality, I definitely got what I paid for. I was so desperate to bring down my debt so I could just pay it off and build my credit back up that I didn't mind what it cost but as far as the evaluation, the cost versus service, they exceeded my expectations, with how they serviced me. They helped me get out of debt and I would definitely recommend them, which I have to a couple of other people.

New Era Debt Solutions Company Profile