2. Finance
  3. Loan Companies

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.33/5

Lendmark Financial Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lendmark Financial?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lendmark Financial?

Original review: July 9, 2020

We have been more than comfortable with the assistance of the Branch Manager, Sarah F ** and office staff in Santee. The unexpected financial crisis, we need money and they solved it for one days. We had very busy days, with reminders from the staff, I send bank statement. We visited office received quick and accurate information, signed agreements and got check in same day till 5 pm. I would recommend and have recommended my friends to Lendmark.

Original review: May 27, 2020

From the very first time of applying for a loan online and going into the Waldorf office, I have been more comfortable with the assistance of the Branch Manager, Jamella **. The unexpected financial crisis, I was very hesitant with going thru this process. With the patience and reminders from the staff, I have updated my account. I have contacted the office and emailed and received quick and accurate information. I would recommend and have recommended my family and friends to Lendmark (Waldorf office).

Get buying tips about Loan Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I have had no Moro lens with Lendmark in the Tempe/Phoenix area. I have not had any issues with calls. I’ve had talk loans and paid them off. My last loan I refinanced with them and it was easy. Only took about 30 minutes and everyone was professional, nice and friendly. I can only speak about the Elliott are location that I go to but they are great.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I've had a loan with Lendmark since 2017 paid loan down twice and just refinanced 2 days before Christmas. I've had no problems to date with calling because my payments are made on time, I value my credit. Not sure why they would call if payments are made on time ... I'm disabled and didn't have a problems with my loan but of course I, did have a cosigner even though my credit is good. Thanks Lendmark.

Original review: June 12, 2020

There are so many reason people needs loan. I am one of it but please don’t use this company. Use your research before you borrow money from them, no customer service skill, no heart, no business knowledge. Just think about this, they are borrowing 0% from government and they are selling you 25% to 30%. They have worst customer satisfaction on the internet. I didn’t give the attention when I was dealing with them, don’t do same mistake I made.

Original review: June 9, 2020

Applied for a debt consolidation loan. Made me go through entire application process, then submitted a credit inquiry. I then get a call back stating they are sorry but they require 2 years at same employer, mind you I am currently at 21 months. What is so frustrating is they could have just told me 2 years upfront without putting an inquiry on my credit report, thus lowering my score. Insane that they did that and even more insane not considering my 21 months.

Original review: May 7, 2020

The employee by the name of Pauline, drafted an unauthorized amount from my account and when I brought it to her attention she immediately lied, saying I gave her permission, then changed the lie to she told me if I paid by checking instead of debit card that it would be more, which was an absolute lie, the district manager Patrick is an absolute joke, his cover up of her theft was that it was a late fee, in which my bill shows none at all, these people are crooks, please don’t do business with them, keep spreading the words and help others stay away from them!

Original review: May 5, 2020

2 years ago, I got an auto loan through them. Just about 1 year to the day later, transmission on that 06 Explorer (which I bought from common sense housing in Newport (DON'T RECOMMEND!!!), was totally shot, which costs north of $3k to fix. I tried to get $3k added to my existing loan, but Lendmark in the MHC gave me the run-around. At the cost of my credit report, I surrender that POS truck to the shop = mechanic's lien. Lendmark will ** you every chance they get!!!

Original review: April 30, 2020

So my husband and I got this loan over four years ago. We were young and irresponsible and didn’t know too much about finances. It wasn’t a big loan, but we had a tough time paying for it. Long story short, over four years and they still call my husband's ex employer EVERY DAY for the past four years. At this point they refuse to work with us. They want the whole sum paid due to it being in collections. So yeah...they will call everyone you put down EVERY DAY.

Original review: March 23, 2020

With all this going on with the coronavirus, My electric company understands. My phone company understands. Everything is closing down. We have to shelter in place and our jobs are being shut down temporarily. But Lendmark still calls everyday wanting their money. These people have no heart. These people have no lives. Don't get me wrong. They've been great up until now. But when the SHTF, the last thing anybody needs, is somebody calling them EVERYDAY leaving harassing voicemails, when you're trying to figure out how to keep you and yours safe, Fed, and ALIVE.

Lendmark Financial author review by Barbara Friedberg

Founded in 1996, Lendmark Financial Services offers individuals personal loans across the U.S. The company is headquartered in Covington, GA.

• Loan amounts and terms: Lendmark offers loans from $500 to $15,000. Their rates, terms and payments are fixed.

• Convenient application process: Borrowers from Lendmark can apply for a loan online or at a branch.

• Customer service options: Lendmark provides several different customer service options, including e-mail, by phone, or in person at a branch.

• Improve credit: Lendmark reports payments monthly to all three credit reporting agencies so on-time payments may help improve borrowers’ credit scores.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor