4.7(83)
Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About Lending Tower

Lending Tower helps connect people to debt consolidation loans from a variety of lenders. The company streamlines the loan application process, reducing paperwork for its clients and helping them receive multiple plans at once. A trained consultant is available 24/7 to review each option's terms with applicants. Lending Tower helps connect people to lenders, regardless of their financial history.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Partners with reliable debt relief companies
  • Has a clear lending policy
  • A trained consultant explains the terms
Cons
  • Website has limited information
  • Terms and requirements vary based on the lender

Stars Rating

• 73%
  • 25%
  • 0%
  • 2%
  • 0%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lending Tower?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lending Tower?
    Staff

Reviewed April 27, 2024

They offered some low-interest rates. The representative explained to me different options and he emailed me a list. I chose the one that was best for me.

Dear Andrew Greene,

Thanks for the positive review! We're thrilled our representative could provide clear options and find a loan that fit your needs. Getting competitive rates is a priority for us, so we're happy to hear it reflected in your experience.

If you have any future questions, don't hesitate to reach out!

Online & AppStaff

Reviewed April 5, 2024

Lending Tower offers a great service, and it really worked out a lot. The online application process was simple, fast, and efficient. They had a wide range of good options. That's why they were definitely good. Somebody went over the options with me and it was very helpful.

Pinned

Demario Smith, thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review! We at Lending Tower are truly grateful that you chose us.

Customer Service

Reviewed March 28, 2024

My experience with Lending Tower's customer service was very good. The percentage rate was a little off from the actual offer but at that time, because of my situation, it was doable for me.

Pinned

We were thrilled to see your rating, William! Your feedback is important to us, and it motivates our team to keep delivering exceptional experiences.

Punctuality & SpeedProcess

Reviewed March 28, 2024

The process with Lending Tower was speedy. I like that it was all online. I didn't have to talk to anybody and I was approved in three days. I was able to get what I needed easily.

Pinned

Luis, thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review! We at Lending Tower are truly grateful that you chose us.

Online & App

Reviewed Feb. 29, 2024

The application process with Lending Tower was seamless and the website was very user-friendly. The options were based off my credit and I had to deal with what I had. So, I'm okay with it. Everything worked out well.

Pinned

High fives for a fantastic 5-star rating! Your feedback truly motivates our team, Jimmy Joseph. We strive to deliver positive experiences for every client. - Lending Tower Support Team

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedProcess

Reviewed Feb. 12, 2024

I was impressed with the process. It went quickly and painlessly. I had great customer service.

Pinned
    Hi Randy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We are so glad to hear you had an excellent experience with Lending Tower.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Feb. 10, 2024

I talked on the phone with Lending Tower and I went through the application process. I filled out the stuff and pretty quickly after, I got a bunch of different offers. I picked the one I wanted and went with it. It was easy and I thought it was too good to be true. But it worked out and it was a pleasant experience, so I'd recommend them.

Pinned
    Hi Amanda, We appreciate you leaving us this wonderful 5-star review. Thank you for choosing Lending Tower.

- Lending Tower Support Team

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Feb. 10, 2024

The lady that I spoke with gave me my options. I like the ease of working with Lending Tower. They were very friendly and quick to follow up. I just had to produce a couple of documents like pay stub and checking account for verification for the deposit, and that was after the loan was approved.

Pinned
    Hi Anja, We strive to ensure each of our clients has a positive experience. Thank you for the fantastic 5-star rating - your feedback means a lot to our team.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedProcess

Reviewed Feb. 9, 2024

Lending Tower was great. The communication was direct and quick. Plus, their process was fast and easy. So far, so good and we haven't had any issues.

Pinned
    Hi Kara, We are thrilled you gave Lending Tower such a positive review. Thank you for the kind words - we work very hard to give all our clients an amazing experience.

Customer ServiceOnline & AppProcess

Reviewed Feb. 9, 2024

The application process was very smooth and efficient. The customer service was very helpful. The only time I ever had to speak with them was on the phone and they required a bit more tax paperwork. But other than that, everything was online, pretty smooth, and very straightforward.

Pinned
    Hi Steven, We appreciate you leaving us this wonderful 5-star review.Thank you for choosing Lending Tower.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Jan. 28, 2024

Lending Tower was the first one to contact me back and talk to me like I was a human being. The lending process was simple to a point to where I told them how much I was needing and they gave me a preapproval quickly. Then I've done all the paperwork, and I was approved and got the loan. They got very good people to talk to, and they were very helpful when I would call and ask a question. Working with Lending Tower helped me tremendously. It got me from having to lose a few things and not be able to pay off bills.

Pinned
    Hi Patrick, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We are so glad to hear you had an excellent experience with Lending Tower.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsStaff

Reviewed Jan. 26, 2024

I talked to somebody on the phone, and she was very nice and professional. The process was simple, and compared to the credit cards, the rates and terms were very reasonable. I didn't like the fees though.

Pinned
    Hi Julie, We are thrilled you gave Lending Tower such a positive review. Thank you for the kind words, we work very hard to give all our clients an amazing experience. Do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you in any other way!

Customer Service

Reviewed Jan. 20, 2024

The lending process at Lending Tower is easy. The total process took a couple of days because I don't have internet in this new area here yet. We're waiting for it. I had to use my phone.

Pinned
    Hi Janelle, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We are so glad to hear you had an excellent experience with Lending Tower.

Reviewed Jan. 12, 2024

Everything was fine. The process of trying to apply online was complicated for me because I'm not used to a lot of that computer stuff. But we got through it. The service was good.

Pinned

Hi Thomas, We appreciate you leaving us this wonderful review. We are delighted to know we met your expectations for service. Thank you for choosing Lending Tower.

Customer ServicePriceProcess

Reviewed Jan. 12, 2024

The process with Lending Tower was very easy and simple. I received an email on what to do and then somebody called me and walked me through what I needed to do online. It took 10 minutes and it was completed. After I got approved, I was given about six different options, amounts and payment plans. I got the one that looked the best for my situation and I got the money the next day. The interest rate was high and the amount of money they took out in fees was $1,500 all in and I wasn’t too happy about that. But I was in a pinch. So, next time, I will try to wait. It went through so smoothly and it was so easy, it's amazing that Lending Tower charged me so much just to be the middleman, which was the only thing I was upset with. Everything else was good. It was a pleasure and I would do business with Lending Tower again.

Pinned

Hi Daniel, We appreciate you leaving us this wonderful 5-star review. We are delighted to know we met your expectations for service. Thank you for choosing Lending Tower.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaffProcess

Reviewed Jan. 12, 2024

I saw the matches that day, and the options were good. The process was quick too. However, there was a bit of confusion wherein I wanted one amount and something went wrong online. It took me to a different one and the rep tried to fix it over the phone, but it didn't work. We had to go back and forth on the phone to get it straightened out.

Pinned

Hi Tracy, We aim to provide exceptional service to every client. Thank you for the excellent rating - we take client feedback seriously so we can continue improving. We appreciated working with you.

Process

Reviewed Jan. 6, 2024

I had an excellent experience with Lending Tower. My questions were answered and everything was done in three days. The whole process was very, very easy.

Pinned

Hi Michelle, We appreciate you leaving us this wonderful 5-star review. We are delighted to know we met your expectations for service. Thank you for choosing Lending Tower.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Dec. 2, 2023

Lending Tower told me they could offer me exactly what I needed and then, they didn’t. It was way less. It was a waste of time. The Lending Tower representative said they’ve got me with these various amounts that I was approved for and with these rates per the amount. The highest was 20 something and that exceeded just by a little bit what I needed. But the one that was a little bit lower wasn't coming close enough to what I needed. So, I went with the higher one. Then I went through all the log-ins and filled out what they needed me to do. And then at the end of it, they gave me 4,500 and asked if I would accept. I came here for the 22,000 and I called them and talked to them. They said the approval was for 4,500 and that wasn't even in the list that the personnel gave me. I just went forward with it because I had property taxes due. But I was gonna use that to pay off my credit cards and consolidate so I have one payment.

Dear valued customer,

I sincerely apologize for the confusion and disappointment regarding your recent loan application with Lending Tower. It appears there was a miscommunication about the loan amounts you qualified for.

Our goal is to provide transparency and set clear expectations throughout the application process. However, in this case it seems we fell short in managing those expectations. The loan officer should not have quoted specific amounts without first clearly explaining that all loans are subject to a final underwriting decision.

I understand your frustration with ultimately being approved for an amount much lower than discussed. Our underwriting department completes a comprehensive review of each applicant's financial situation, and they determined $4,500 was the maximum they could approve based on your application details and credit history.

If you would still like to pursue additional financing for debt consolidation, please don't hesitate to reapply or speak to one of our loan officers. We would be happy to review your needs, provide clear guidance on qualifying loan amounts, and find the best lending solution for you. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn back your trust.

StaffProcess

Reviewed Nov. 2, 2023

Working with them went really well. They reached out if they had any questions. I felt good about the process. The reps were very kind respectful. I was glad that they had different security questions. They were keeping my information private.

Pinned

Hi Sharon, We are so glad to hear that you love Lending Tower! Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Customer ServiceOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed Nov. 1, 2023

The application process at Lending Tower was fairly easy and simple. The customer service was good. They were helpful.

Pinned

Hi Isaias, Thank you for the fantastic review! We put a lot of effort into making Lending Tower as user-friendly as possible, so we are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying it. Thanks again for the support!

Online & AppEase of Use

Reviewed Oct. 18, 2023

Lending Tower sent me a thing to apply. So, I gave it a try. I finished the application online. Their website was nice and easy to use. Lending Tower gave me several choices that I qualified for, and I picked the one I like. The options they provided were good.

Hey Russell,

We're so thrilled you had an excellent experience with Lending Tower! Providing exceptional customer service is our top priority. Thank you for taking the time to leave such thoughtful feedback.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Sept. 16, 2023

Lending Tower sent me something in the mail saying I qualified for a loan so I followed up with it to see if I could get it. I called the number and talked to the guy, and he sent me a text message letting me know if I was approved or not. It was easy. But I don't like how much I have to pay monthly. The interest rate is high.

Pinned

Hey Marina,Thank you so much for the glowing review! We strive to provide excellent service to all our clients and we are thrilled you had such a positive experience with Lending Tower. Please let us know if you need anything else in the future.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsPunctuality & SpeedProcess

Reviewed Sept. 15, 2023

The process was fast and easy, and it didn't take much work to complete. I filled out an application online and answered a couple of questions. I uploaded the documents that were needed, signed everything online and had an answer within a couple of minutes. Lending Tower connected me with Upgrade, and I was able to receive the funds within two to three days. The rates and terms were good too. They were comparable to the other types of rates and terms I've experienced with loans.

Pinned

Hey Cathleen,We are delighted to hear you were highly satisfied with your experience at Lending Tower. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful 5-star review - it means the world to our team!

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 14, 2023

Lending Tower sent me a letter in the mail and it had a pretty good rate on it. I applied over the phone and they walked me through an online portion. The process was pretty quick and the customer service team was great. They were cordial and thorough.

Pinned

Hi Jesse, It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for recognizing our efforts with a top rating. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything additional we can do for you!

Punctuality & SpeedOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed Aug. 19, 2023

The application process at Lending Tower was fast and easy. It went well. The rep was very helpful in giving suggestions or presenting the different options.

Pinned

Hey Nichole, We couldn't be happier to see this terrific 5-star review. Thank you for your kind words - we work hard every day to ensure clients like you have an amazing experience with Lending Tower. Please reach out if we can assist you in any other way!

PriceProcess

Reviewed Aug. 18, 2023

We wanted to reallocate and get a lower interest rate, so we applied for a loan online and everything was really smooth with the website. I enjoyed it, and we got a match the next day. Initially, there was a lot of options. A lot of them didn't make a whole lot of sense, but then we found one that did. I would definitely recommend friends to check out Lending Tower. It seemed to be an easy process and we got a fairly good result from it.

Pinned

Hey Cory, We are so grateful you took the time to leave us this exceptional 5-star review. It is extremely rewarding to know we exceeded your expectations - that is always our ultimate goal! Thank you for choosing Lending Tower.

Online & AppStaff

Reviewed Aug. 18, 2023

The online application process was very easy, and I saw the matches in a couple of minutes. They were competitive. I could have gotten lower rates, but I would have had to spend a lot of time doing that and I didn't have the luxury of starting to call around to credit unions.

Pinned

Hi Karin, We strive to go above and beyond for each and every client, so we are honored you gave Lending Tower a 5-star rating. Thank you for the vote of confidence - we depend on client feedback to continually improve.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed Aug. 17, 2023

The application process at Lending Tower was easy. It was quite interesting how fast they provided me with a match option. They were also prompt to answer the phone when I called them and I was always dealing with knowledgeable people.

Pinned

Hi Ronald, It means so much to our team when clients take the time to leave a positive review reflecting their great experience, like you have. Thank you for the 5 shining stars! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

StaffProcess

Reviewed Aug. 8, 2023

The process was straightforward. They asked for my information and gave me a list of loans that I could choose from. I was able to collect what I needed. The rep that I had was super helpful. She answered all my questions and was very polite. It was my first time doing something with Lending Tower. I was shocked at the quickness of it and the helpfulness. They put me in the right position that I needed.

Pinned

Hey Joshua, We are thrilled you gave Lending Tower a perfect 5-star rating. It is extremely motivating for our staff to know we have successfully served another valued client. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave such outstanding feedback.

Staff

Reviewed Aug. 8, 2023

I didn't feel comfortable with the guy who contacted me. He was standoffish. But the second person was nice. After a couple of days, she ended up contacting me. She went into details including the rates more for me. I told her the rate was too high for me. She said, "I can send you the link for the different rate options and the amount that you're looking for." That worked better for me.

Dear valued customer,

We apologize for the poor experience you had initially when contacting Lending Tower. Providing excellent customer service is our top priority.

We strive to ensure every interaction is professional, courteous, and addresses all of your financing needs. It's concerning to hear that the first representative you connected with was standoffish. Please know this does not reflect our standards.

However, I'm glad to hear that the second person you spoke with was able to better assist you. We appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention so we can reinforce our customer service expectations with our team.

At Lending Tower, our goal is to make the lending process as seamless as possible for each valued client. We regret if your initial experience did not live up to this promise. Going forward, we welcome any additional feedback on how we can continue improving. Our commitment is to deliver five-star service to every customer, every time.

Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you have any other questions or need anything further. We appreciate the opportunity to regain your confidence.

Best regards,