Learn More

4.9/5 (175 ratings)

About Instant Tax Solutions

Instant Tax Solutions serves to lift the burden caused by tax debt. We can help solve problems related to IRS back tax returns, tax liens, bank or property levies and IRS notices. We also work with customers on IRS penalties and interest, wage garnishments, payroll taxes and harassment from revenue officers.

Pros

• Available nationwide
    • Free consultation
    • Refund policy

Cons

• Limited educational resources on taxation

Bottom Line

Instant Tax Solutions' staff of enrolled agents licensed by the IRS will act on your behalf to resolve your business or individual tax issues. The company works with tax debts of $20,000 or more.

Instant Tax Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions, LLC?

Original review: May 21, 2020

I had years of tax filing issues and non filing. Eric and everyone had to go back and refile and negotiate with both the Colorado state and IRS for me. They took care of everything and helped me through a very stressful time without putting more stress on me. They handled everything with professional and kindness.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Valerie for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions and letting us know how our staff did working on your case. Please reach out to us any time you need to with questions or anything else tax related we can assist you with.

Original review: May 20, 2020

Instant Tax Solutions helped us during a time of serious illness for myself and my spouse. My spouse passed away during the time period they were helping us. I had breast cancer, surgery and chemo. Each person was kind, patient and handled our tax problems with professionalism and a degree of kindness that I am so thankful to have experienced. Given all our problems both medically and financially, they dealt with us fairly and their fees were so very reasonable. We had quite a mess and the fee remained the same. Don't go anywhere else. I am so glad I found them. You will be impressed and you will be treated with kindness.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Teresa for leaving such an amazing review of Instant Tax Solutions. We were so happy to help you during such a tough time in your life, and will be here for anything you need in the future. Thank you, again!

Original review: May 18, 2020

So my family and I did not file taxes for a number of years due to hardships and lack of money. We came across Instant Tax Solutions and gave them a call. Right from the start they were transparent and made sure that I was in the know when it came to what they can and cannot do. The broke it down for me as if I was in elementary school which is what I needed. They charged a flat fee and promised no hidden fees or anything. They offered payment arrangements and then went to work right away on our problem. Mind you we were in the 10s of thousands with fees and penalties including back pay. They helped us sold the problem and brought it to a manageable amount that we could afford.

We decided to have them do our 2019 taxes as well which offset what we owed. We decided to let them help us with our state as well which was much more of a mess. They gave me two options. One pay a lesser amount and deal with them myself or pay the standard minimum and they could do the work. They gave me advice that it would be in my best interest to pay the less amount and handle it myself. Well to my avail they were right and we were able to manage that as well.

They are always available for call or email and they work very closely with you to make sure you are comfortable. There are never any promises in this industry but the one promise they made was to do their best and they did and my family is now in a place where we can put this behind us and move forward. Instant tax solutions will be doing all our taxes from now on. Thank you all for your help. Your staff is second to none and has changed our family's financial situation for the good. God bless you guys.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Rick for such a fantastic review of Instant Tax Solutions! We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed review about your experience, so others can see what options they have when trying to solve tax problems. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: May 15, 2020

I am so thankful to the Instant Tax Solutions team for helping me reach a settlement with the IRS. I thought I was never going to see the end of the tunnel with my IRS debt but now there is one. I am forever grateful and would recommend Instant Tax Solutions to anyone. Thank you!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Mr. Ramos for leaving your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did on your case, as well as others to see how your experience was with our company. Please contact us any time you need to with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: May 14, 2020

Instant Tax Solutions did a remarkably good job of negotiating a payment plan with the IRS for us that we can easily afford. They were always responsive, professional and cordial to deal with for a very competitive fee. I can recommend them without reservation.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Michael for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate the kind words about our company and are happy that you recommend us to others. Please contact us any time you need to with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: May 14, 2020

They have been great at working with me, a very difficult and financially troubled client. I would highly recommend Eric and his coworkers. Many emails and many documents later on my way to less taxes owed to the state and the feds.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Brian for your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate the recommendation and acknowledging our staff! Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: May 7, 2020

When contacting Instant Tax Solutions I had several questions, and especially after dealing with a previous company who was not able to resolve my issues. Eric at Tax Solutions was very knowledgeable and helped me throughout the entire process and now I am looking forward getting back to a normal life without the IRS down my throat. Thanks again Eric and team!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you David for choosing Instant Tax Solutions after the previous company you worked with couldn't resolve your tax issues. We appreciate the review, and are available any time you need us in the future!

Original review: May 7, 2020

Called them and immediately started helping me. Sent me a email packet and they started making phone calls to the IRS/Calif and worked their magic. They were very helpful with helping me fill out all the legal paperwork. If I emailed them they respond very promptly. If I called them 9 out of 10 times I would be able to talk to them, if I had to leave a message they would get back to me in a timely manner. Very professional. As long as you do your part they will do their part. So if you’re serious about getting your tax problems resolved I would highly recommend them!!! If you’re lucky enough to have RICK work on your taxes you are in good hands, that guy is awesome!!!!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Robert for the amazing review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate all of the kind words about our staff, customer service, and our company. Please contact us any time you need to with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: May 6, 2020

Instant Tax Solutions lived up to its reputation and more. They greatly reduced my over $50K tax debt to a manageable $1,000, and freed me from the biggest financial nightmare of my life. I am so eternally grateful to Eric and his team!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Shannon for your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with our company!

Original review: April 23, 2020

I was trying to find someone to help me with my tax issues. I reached out to Instant Tax Solutions after I did some research. They had an A plus rating with Better Business Bureau and then I read a lot of positive reviews on them. And then, I called and spoke with Aaron who seemed very helpful and sincere. Everything went well. They did a really great job.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Rhonda for the 5-Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with our company, and will be available any time you need us in the future. Take care.

Original review: April 16, 2020

Always professional, knowledgeable with a high success rate (not only my case but referred friends). I had many challenges while Instant Tax services' were rectifying my status with the IRS. Glen and staff were empathetic and diligent. They not only make you feel like they care.... they show you!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Christopher for leaving your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with our company. Please contact us any time if you have questions or need additional assistance.

Original review: April 14, 2020

I was very happy with Instant Tax. I got jammed up pretty badly. I went away for a couple of years and my taxes went to hell. New York City took it upon themselves to say that I make twice as much money as I really do. I wasn’t even employed for two years and they tried taxing me on that too. It was at a ridiculous rate but Instant Tax cleared it all up.

I reached out to Instant Tax initially and they were, overall, pleasant to work with. They were not pushy at all and they were very quick to answer all my phone calls or they called me back if nobody was there to answer. I worked with a lot of people, not that they pushed me around to different people. They were very thorough and they even reached out to me because it took the state a long time to get back to me. They would call me just as a courtesy to let me know that everything was still being worked on and not to worry about anything.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Cory for your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate the kind words about our company and you letting others know about your experience. Please contact us any time you need to in the future for tax assistance.

Original review: April 3, 2020

I was in an urgent situation and I felt comfortable with the gentleman from Instant Tax Solutions whom I spoke with on the phone. I went with them and the agent who helped me felt truly like an advocate on my side. It's been a few years since I've been in their process. Part of that holdup was on my end and I've gotten fair work out of them. Their reps were really good at communication and returned my calls. I worked with Christine and I think the world of her. I'm satisfied with Instant Tax Solutions and I would recommend them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Gregory for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know about your experience with our company and that our employees went out of their way to help. Please reach out to us any time you need to.

Original review: March 5, 2020

I looked at many companies to help me and I finally decided to seek the help with Instant Tax Solutions. They kept me updated. I would highly recommend Instant Tax Solutions for anyone who needs help to solve his problem related to Taxes. Don't hesitate, call them. They are very professional.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Constant for taking the time to tell others about your experience with Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate your recommendation and will be available for anything you may need in the future.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

I had had tax problems for several years and was unable to keep up with payments and deadlines. Everything seemed to spiral out of control so I contacted Instant Tax Solutions. I was immediately relieved knowing that I had competent persons helping me with my situation. They had an easy and affordable payment plan for their services and they started right away. All of the representatives and staff at Instant Tax Solutions were always very professional and prompt in my communication with them. All of their instructions were clear and timely so that I could supply them with the information that they needed.

I am very glad that I took the plunge and hired Instant Tax Solutions for my tax solution. I would have never been able to resolve this by myself. There are too many pitfalls that I was not comfortable navigating alone. Having a qualified tax solution group behind me allowed me to stay confident until everything was resolved. I hope I don't need such extensive services ever again but I plan to continue to work with Instant Tax Solutions for regular tax filings. After having such an acceptable resolution I highly recommended Instant Tax Solutions to others.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Keith for taking the time to leave such a great review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate the kind words about our company and will be available whenever you have questions or need anything in the future.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

Eric is a genuine person. He is easy to work with and wants to take care of everyone. I really appreciate all of the time he has taken over the years to make sure I am taken care of. I value his input and friendship.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Georgia for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions and letting everyone know how great Eric was to work with. Please contact us any time you need to with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

When I was younger and I had my own business, my grandfather was doing my taxes. Then, I did not realize he never filed them. All of a sudden, I got those things from the IRS saying I owe $52,000. Instant Tax Solutions was awesome because they got it all down to a reasonable amount that I can pay. I’m going to have it hopefully paid off by April 5th of this year. It took mine for them to process for two years because I had health issues and other things happened too. They were so willing to work with me because my mom, in the middle of all these, decided to go unresponsive and I was in a hospital with her on deathbed for a month and a half -- and, all of a sudden, she turned a corner, and she was all better. I started with them in December of 2017, but I didn’t get everything filed until 2018 because everything went wrong. Still, overall, Instant Tax Solutions was excellent.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Theresa, we can't thank you enough for leaving such a wonderful review of our company. We are so happy that your debt is almost paid off and we played a role in that. Please reach out to us any time you need to with questions or anything else.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I really can't say enough about the whole team at ITS, especially Eric ** and Rick **! They have been absolutely great. They have made something that was so complicated to me, seem like such an easy process. Eric and Rick walked us through the entire process step by step, all the while making sure we understood everything that was going on and making sure we were comfortable with the process and outcome. I am so thankful to have found ITS, and I would recommend them to anyone who has any kind of tax issue. From the moment I made the first phone call, they put me at ease and I knew that I had found the right people to help me tackle what seemed to be an insurmountable and scary time in our life. Thank you so much to Eric, Rick and the entire team at ITS!!!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you for leaving your 5 Star Review of our company and letting us know how great Eric and Rick were. We are happy to hear that they helped you out of your complicated situation and you can move on now. Please contact us if you need to with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

So far my experience has been good. They have been very attentive in answering emails, calls, etc. regarding any questions or concerns. They are a very understanding and professional organization and I feel confident in their experience concerning my case. The best thing about them is that they don't make you feel like your case has been forgotten. They are thorough and treat every client with respect courtesy and professionalism.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Sal for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know about your experience with our company.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I was a bit apprehensive using a company to resolve my deceased parent's tax issues, but the entire Instant Tax Solutions team immediately put my concerns at ease. The entire team was courteous, attentive and professional. Thank you! T. **.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with our company and how you were treated by our staff. Please contact us any time you need to with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

My husband and I have had and continue to have a great experience with Instant Tax Solutions! Eric ** and Rick ** have been handling our case. While it has been long and drawn out, they have never wavered in their commitment to us. They have gone above and beyond to do everything in their power to get us the best possible outcome. It has been a very scary time and they have done an amazing job explaining everything so that we could understand the situation.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Amy for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We are happy to hear that Rick and Eric have provided a great experience for you and your husband with our company. Please contact us any time you need to with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

Eric at Instant Tax Solutions helped me with my delinquent tax issues. He is professional and helpful. I now have completed all papers necessary. I thank them for helping me become current and I appreciate that because I could have lost my home.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Lori for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. It's always great to hear when one of our employees did a great job, and it looks like Eric did this for you. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

If you're looking for a tax service with attentive true professionals who work for you, then this is the best choice. They deserve 10 stars. I am very satisfied with the services provided. If you are experiencing tax issues, it is not wise to procrastinate as the issue isn't going away on its own. Instant Tax Solutions helped me to resolve my pressing tax issues and saved me from ongoing penalties and charges.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Willie for your Stellar Review of our company! We truly appreciate you letting others know about how your experience with Instant Tax Solutions went. We will be here for anything else you may need in the future. Please contact us any time.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

My experience was a good one. Staff was efficient and thorough. I also appreciate that they were able to work with me concerning the fee. This tells me hat they can relate to the average person who is struggling with finances.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Lona for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We are happy to hear that we helped you with your struggling tax issues, and will be available any time you need more help in the future.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

Very friendly staff. They took time to explain the process. Gave me time to provide documentation. Walked me through step by step and I would highly recommend Tax Solutions to friends and family. They were understanding and reasonable with me when I had a death in the family.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Dominick for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We truly appreciate you letting others know about your experience with our company. Please contact us any time you need to with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

I was in trouble with my taxes and at a loss about what to do. Eric was able to help me. He is very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend working with Eric at Instant Tax Solutions for any tax situation. Even though taxes are no fun, Eric makes it not so bad.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Tonya for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting us know how Eric handled your case and that he helped relieve your situation. Please contact us any time you need to with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

Eric is like a dog with a bone when helping with my tax questions, not satisfied until I'm satisfied. His attention to detail puts my mind at ease, since I just follow his lead and rely on Eric's expertise & experience. Plus, he's a UT Longhorn, comes from good stock.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Calvin for the kind words about Eric. Eric and the rest of us at Instant Tax Solutions will always be here to answer any more questions that come up in the future. Thank you for the 5 Star Review!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

I recommend Instant Tax Solutions. They helped me with my tax issues from the start to the last day, until everything was done and I finally got the the relief I was looking for. Do not doubt on Instant Tax Solutions, they will help you.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Juan for your recommendation to others seeking help with tax issues. We appreciate the 5 Stars you gave us, and will be available any time you need us in the future.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

With complication with my prior taxes. Eric ** has guided me and help me get through I’ll corrections. His knowledge and expertise has helped. Eric ** is in an outstanding employee. Great asset to the company. I would definitely recommend this company and Eric **.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Jose for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting others know about your experience with our company, and how great Eric did with helping you. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

I am pleased with my experience with Instant Tax Solutions. Ani, Jace, and Ian, just to name a few, was nice and professional. Every time I had a question or concern, I would always get a callback in a timely manner. Never had an issue. I recommend them to my family or friends any day! Thanks for everything, I appreciate it!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Kimberly for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. It's great to hear that so many employees helped you through the process and you are happy with the results. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Instant Tax Solutions Company Information