2. Tax Relief

Instant Tax Solutions

Instant Tax Solutions
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.85/5

Instant Tax Solutions serves to lift the burden caused by tax debt. We can help solve problems related to IRS back tax returns, tax liens, bank or property levies and IRS notices. We also work with customers on IRS penalties and interest, wage garnishments, payroll taxes and harassment from revenue officers.

Our four-step approach delivers the results you need. We sart with a 15 minute, free consultation and financial analysis where we answer your questions and make sure we are the right fit for you. In the days that follow, our team of experts will research your case and determine a plan of action. After our research team uncovers what the IRS has against you, we will fight on your behalf to negotiate with the IRS and reach a favorable settlement. Step four is where your tax burden is lifted and you are finally able to enjoy your life free of tax debt.

Contact Instant Tax Solutions today for your free consultation!

Instant Tax Solutions, LLC Gallery (1)
Instant Tax Solutions Learn More

Instant Tax Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions, LLC?

Original review: June 19, 2020

I needed help with my personal taxes. So after searching and making my comparisons online. I selected Instant Tax Solutions. They have just been the best all around. I can't believe I get all the great services that they are able to assist me in taking care of my tax needs. Thanks for being there.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Ed for your review of Instant Tax Solutions! We are very happy you chose us and got the results you were hoping for. We are available any time you have questions or if you need further assistance in the future.

Original review: June 14, 2020

I have always had a difficult time keeping up with bills and mail because my profession had not always allowed me to be able to take a moment to send out the materials required to have my taxes filed. I had researched on a break at work one day a place where I could receive help filing my taxes and had read many positive reviews about this company. With the help of these people and my tech savvy son, it has been truly a weight lifted off my shoulders. The people working at the company were diligent, responsive and attentive.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you David for such a great review of our company! All of us at Instant Tax Solutions appreciate the time you took to leave your review and let others know about your experience with ITS! Please contact us any time you need to in the future with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: June 11, 2020

Instant Tax Solutions saved me! My wife and I can now sleep at night again. Mark ** and Katey ** provided the helping hands that lifted me out of the MASSIVE hole I had dug for myself and were instrumental in my personal and financial recovery. They were nonjudgemental, professional, efficient and very responsive to my questions and concerns. If you are losing sleep call them now, The Problem Will Only Get Worse!!! I am SO thrilled with my results, I only wish I had called sooner. Good luck, Rex P

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Rex for leaving such a great review of our company! We appreciate you letting us know how your team did with your case, and letting others searching for tax help know about your experience with Instant Tax Solutions. Feel free to contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: June 9, 2020

Tax Settlement. They definitely get the job done. I've been stressing over my tax debt for 3 years now. Instant Tax Solutions stopped any harassment or garnishment before it even started. I'm very happy with my outcome, and I recommend Instant Tax Solutions to anyone dreading Uncle Sam.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Lenard for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting everyone looking for tax help how we handled your situation. Please reach out to us any time you need to with questions or additional assistance.

Original review: June 5, 2020

I have used Instant Tax Solutions several times over a period of years. For a very reasonable fee, they helped me resolve a federal tax issue. I could never have achieved the solution myself. I highly recommend them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you John for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate you coming back to us and taking the time to let others know about your experiences with our company. Please contact us any time you need to.

Original review: May 30, 2020

Always returned my calls and emails was very helpful and polite. Very informed. Explained the process very clearly understanding patience. Very professional in my opinion. Want to be helpful not salesmen just to get your business and payment. Thank you.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Daniel for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with our company. Please reach out to us any time you need to in the future with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: May 27, 2020

I would like to take the time to say I had a wonderful experience working with Instant Tax Solutions! This entire staff was so helpful from the very first day! I was always informed of every step and was never left to guess anything on my own. Anytime I had a concern or question, I was helped immediately! If I ever had to leave a message, my message was returned promptly! Thank you so much for everyone who helped me through this process at Instant Tax Solutions! I would highly recommend this company and I am providing a 5 star rating for the service that I had! Thank you so much Melissa ** for always going above and beyond for me! You all are so patient and always willing to explain in detail, which I greatly appreciated!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Wendy for leaving such a great review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate the kind words about our staff and the shout out about Melissa. Thank you for the recommendation to others and taking the time to let everyone know about your experience with our company!

Original review: May 26, 2020

Melissa ** did a fantastic job assisting me in my case. Initially, I reached out to her for help reinstating an installment agreement with the IRS. My health issues left me with no choice but to file for an offer in compromise. Melissa had to basically go back to the IRS on my behalf to explain my current dilemma. She has been consistently pleasant and professional throughout this process. I was given reasonable expectations and I am very satisfied with how my case was handled. I am so glad that I trusted the many reviews and allowed Instant Tax Solutions to assist me with such an important matter.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you for leaving your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions. We are very happy you chose us, and to hear that our employees went out of their way to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact us any time you need to in the future with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: May 26, 2020

I had reached out to other tax groups to help with my large federal tax debt. But after receiving a quote, I felt helpless and very overwhelmed. I came across Instant Tax Solutions, and immediately received answers to my questions, and a plan of correction. This group has gone over and beyond for me multiple times, and I am now on my way to having my tax issues resolved.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Jami for taking the time to leave your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate you letting others searching for help know about your experience with our company. Feel free to contact us any time in the future with questions or anything else tax related.

Original review: May 26, 2020

My experience with Instant Tax Solutions was very unfavorable. I told them UPFRONT I was in a financial bind and would need to pay their fees over time. I paid $750 in payments and provided them with all of the financial information they requested. I even filed my 2019 tax return early so they could try and compromise any potential tax liability I owed for 2019. Thankfully, I had very little tax liability for 2019 and was able to pay it off. I tried to get straight answers about my options and only heard time and time again that I needed to pay off their exorbitant fee. I received daily emails from the Company about having to close my case because I had not paid my contract in full.

I experienced more frustration, anxiety and harassment trying to deal with them than I ever experienced with the IRS. I would never recommend this Company. They are quick to sign you up but will not give you an honest answer to your questions until they have all of the money upfront. I was on an installment contract to pay their fee and was never behind on monthly payments. I requested that they refund my money and they refused to do so because they claim they had worked on my file for 6 months. I had absolutely nothing to show for that alleged 6 months of work.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Mr. Bertling owns his own law firm, Bertling Law Group in Santa Barbara, CA. He contacted our firm requesting help with his back taxes. We quoted him a flat fee. He was complaining about money and really needed our help, so our company offered to accept $50 payments each month through April, and according to Mr. Bertling, at that point he was going to be completing some cases and would like to pay his remaining fee in full. Mr. Bertling is the one who said he would like to pay the fee in full in May. With over 20,000 clients we have successfully helped, our company has NEVER, not one time, required any client to pay their fee in full.

We brought this case on in November 2019 and have worked with the IRS diligently ever since. He has only paid $750 of a $4800 fee. We contacted him asking if he was able to pay the fee in full, as he requested us to do, or at a minimum increase his monthly payments to our firm. Mr. Bertling then became extremely unreasonable and threatened to bad mouth our firm on the internet. To make things worse, management and the owner tried multiple times to reach out and communicate with him, but Mr. Bertling chose to ignore our calls and emails. He is lying about receiving daily emails, as this only happened at the end when we were trying to communicate with him.

Unfortunately, we can't afford to put hours of work in on a case and not be paid, as he should understand being an attorney. I hope anyone reading this review can realize that our company did everything in our contract, and the only person who violated our agreement was Mr. Bertling.

Instant Tax Solutions Company Information