Learn More

2. Tax Relief

4.9/5 (173 ratings)

About Instant Tax Solutions

Instant Tax Solutions serves to lift the burden caused by tax debt. We can help solve problems related to IRS back tax returns, tax liens, bank or property levies and IRS notices. We also work with customers on IRS penalties and interest, wage garnishments, payroll taxes and harassment from revenue officers.

Pros

• Available nationwide
    • Free consultation
    • Refund policy

Cons

• Limited educational resources on taxation

Bottom Line

Instant Tax Solutions' staff of enrolled agents licensed by the IRS will act on your behalf to resolve your business or individual tax issues. The company works with tax debts of $20,000 or more.

Instant Tax Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions, LLC?

Original review: July 1, 2021

I was extremely happy with the professionalism of Rebekah ** and the rest of the staff. They were very responsive at all times. The results I received were excellent and I am pleased. I would recommend the company to friends and family.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Michael for leaving your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting us know how great Rebekah did, and letting others know about your experience with our company.

Original review: June 4, 2021

I had gotten myself in a jam with my taxes and decided to reach our for some help. I cannot remember exactly how I stumbled onto Instant Tax Solutions out of Coeur D’Alene, Idaho, but what I do know is, it was the best decision I have ever made. Right from the start they clearly explained the program to me, how it would work and what they would do and what my responsibilities would be to help get this resolved.

Besides getting this issue solved the biggest thing I appreciated was, that I never was once made to feel like the loser I felt I was for putting myself in this jam. Everyone that was involved in my case treated me with the utmost respect. I would definitely refer Instant Tax Solutions to any one I can if I find out they too need the help. If you don’t know what a you are doing and do not completely understand the complex tax laws, you cannot and will not get anywhere with the IRS by yourself. You need Instant Tax Solutions - You need Rebekah.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Carolyn for leaving such a fantastic review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with our company. Please contact us any time you need to with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2021

We had a Federal Tax Lien on a property we had for sale. We contacted Instant Tax Solutions (J.N.) and were assigned agents (C.H. and S.C.) who immediately began to take us through filing IRS Form 14135 to have the lien discharged from the property for sale and transferred to another property we owned. It took several months to fulfill the IRS requirements which necessitated formal appraisals and independent realtor evaluations on both properties as well as other relevant information. Our agents guided us smoothly through the entire process and handled the submission of all the relevant material to the regional IRS administrator to secure the Property Lien Discharge for us, enabling final closure of the sale of the property.

We highly recommend the personnel at Instant Tax Solutions with kudos to J.N., C.H., and S.C., the individuals at Instant Tax Solutions with whom we worked online or by telephone nearly every day for several months to secure a successful end result. We should mention that the IRS advisory board for authorization of the lien discharge was surprisingly prompt and we ascribe that to the confidence the IRS must have in Instant Tax Solutions presenting the case for us. In a final address to the three individuals we cited above by name initials - thank you so much for navigating us through this process in such a professional, courteous, and friendly manner. Kathaleen and William in Maine.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you William for leaving such a fantastic review of Instant Tax Solutions. It can be a long process dealing with the IRS, but in the end we are confident we will get every client the best possible resolution. Please contact us any time you need to in the future with questions or anything else you many need.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

Instant Tax Solutions is absolutely incredible! I can't say enough positive things about this company! I was at a total loss and saw no way out of my tax issues. After researching several companies to assist me, the conversation I had with Instant Tax Solutions convinced me that they were the perfect company to handle my complicated tax issues. They have truly been a lifesaver. Sleepless nights, constant worry and stress-filled days consumed me, but once I connected with Instant Tax Solutions my worries were over. They are professional, attentive, proactive and quickly provided me with much-needed relief. If you have tax issues look no further, you won't find a better solution than Instant Tax Solutions, I promise!!!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Teresa for such an amazing review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed review about your experience with our company. Please contact us any time you need to with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

Without a doubt I would recommend IT to anyone with real tax issues. They are very helpful, professional and very sincere on helping you with your issues. You can rest well at night knowing IT has your back. I wish I could give them 6 stars....

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Mitchell for taking the time to leave a 5 Star Review for Instant Tax Solutions! We will be here if you need us for any other tax help in the future. Please call us any time.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

Excellent support, guidance, and tireless work on their behalf for the 2 years it took to resolve my tax issues. I would have never been able to achieve the positive resolution I got without Instant Tax Solutions. Very affordable prices and small monthly payments. Highly Recommended!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Juan for leaving your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate the patience you have had while our company got the best possible tax resolution for you. We will be available any time you need us in the future for questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

It is concerning to hire an agency for tax issues. Instant Tax Solutions took all my concerns away! They were responsive, affordable and really cared about solving my issues. I highly recommend using this company! I would like to mentioned Avery and Rebekah who helped me. They are great representatives for this firm. If they cannot help you. They will let you know. They just do not take your money.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Stephanie for taking the time to show others about your experience with Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate the kind words and the recommendation of our company. Please contact us any time you need to in the future with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

My husband and I are self employed. As it turns out, we made a mess of our taxes. The mess we made was starting to snowball, affecting everything in our lives. After the IRS put a lien on our property, we were bombarded with companies that wanted to help us fix the problem. So I did my homework and talked to most of them. Instant Tax Solutions looked like the best.

Although at first, I was frustrated and trusted no one. So glad we chose them. Let me tell you why. Their staff is patient and friendly. They answered all questions thoroughly and addressed all concerns big or small. Things were done in a timely manner. They explained the process and kept us informed. They filed taxes for us, and handled communications with the IRS. They never judged us or talked down to us. We had a couple of hiccups while paying the down money to get started and they came up with options to get us back on track. Even though our issues are in resolution, they still make themselves available to us. Dealing with tax issues is never pleasant, but Instant Tax Solutions made it painless to save thousands.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Wow Tammy, what a great review of Instant Tax Solutions! Thank you so much for taking the time to explain how the process went and how our company handled your case. We appreciate all of the kind words and you letting others know they can trust our company to get the best possible result with the IRS. Please contact us any time you need to.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

The people here have been great in helping with my situation. Always available to answer any questions. They work very hard to get the job done. I would recommend them to anyone that is having tax problems. They always handle you in a very professional manner and are very courteous.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Michael for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate the recommendation to others looking for a company to trust with their tax issues. Please contact us any time you need to in the future with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: July 29, 2020

You did it! Rock and roll!! Very helpful, courteous, and professional from the very beginning to the end. This company makes sure that you understand every step you go through. I would definitely recommend you to anyone who asks. I can say enough about these guys. Keep it up!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Bruce for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate you letting others know about your experience and the recommendation. If you ever have any additional questions or need anything, we are available to help.

Original review: July 24, 2020

Before I called Instant Tax Solutions I was skeptical that any could help me get out of the mess I got my self into. The IRS wanted to take 80 percent of my take home pay to cover back taxes that were never filed. What a relief it was to have someone listen to my situation and then act on it immediately. They got the garnishment lifted within a couple days. Then they filed all my back taxes reduced my debit by close to 200 thousand dollars. Mark ** and his staff are outstanding at what they do. I highly recommend them 5 stars from me. Paul

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Paul for such an amazing review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate the feedback on how your case was handled by our staff and the high recommendation to others. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: June 26, 2020

I would like to thank Elizabeth **, EA and staff at Instant Tax Solutions for everything they have done for me and my husband. We had separate tax issues prior to us getting married and Instant Tax Solutions resolved them all. Everyone we have come in contact with was courteous and knowledgeable in each of their respective areas. We will DEFINITELY be using their services every year to file our taxes from this moment forward. #ClientForLife Keep up the great work!!!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Cicely for your superb review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate the kind words about our employees, and will be available for any of your future tax needs. Again, thank you!

Original review: June 24, 2020

Great group of people. Very helpful and friendly. I like that they work together. They were patient with me finding all my documents. Was nervous about doing my taxes but they tested my fears. A thanks to Jennifer and the group!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Rhonda for your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate the kind words about our staff, and will be available for any future questions you have or further assistance. Please call us any time.

Original review: June 19, 2020

I needed help with my personal taxes. So after searching and making my comparisons online. I selected Instant Tax Solutions. They have just been the best all around. I can't believe I get all the great services that they are able to assist me in taking care of my tax needs. Thanks for being there.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Ed for your review of Instant Tax Solutions! We are very happy you chose us and got the results you were hoping for. We are available any time you have questions or if you need further assistance in the future.

Original review: June 16, 2020

I have heard these tax commercials and Tv ads, I have seen them for years, and did nothing about it. I have been going back and fourth with the IRS over tax issues that go all the way back to 2006. Business issues, divorce, poor decisions. This tax stuff has been a dark cloud for years. I took the leap and called. I had shopped around with these services and chose Instant Tax. Straight forward stuff. They tell you what they can do, what they cant, and what is possible. All of it was better than what I was living with. We worked out a payment plan I could afford for their services and got started.

My tax issues added up to over $180,000 with interested and penalties growing every day!! This chapter of my life started 9 month ago. I now owe the IRS, $5000!!!! I am not kidding. If I new my phone would not ring off the hook, I would tell who ever is reading this you can call me. But for sure ask my account manager Kwest, (who by the way, amazing service) And his team mate, Katey. They were very prompt in returning my calls and keeping me up to-date with all updates and miles stones. My life has changed. My marriage, my banking, my personal business. I have a fresh start, thank God.

Forever grateful,

M

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Mike for leaving such an unbelievable review of Instant Tax Solutions! We are so happy that you chose us to help with your tax issues, and that you now have the fresh start you were looking for. It's a great feeling to save so much money and that we played a part in that for you. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: June 14, 2020

I have always had a difficult time keeping up with bills and mail because my profession had not always allowed me to be able to take a moment to send out the materials required to have my taxes filed. I had researched on a break at work one day a place where I could receive help filing my taxes and had read many positive reviews about this company. With the help of these people and my tech savvy son, it has been truly a weight lifted off my shoulders. The people working at the company were diligent, responsive and attentive.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you David for such a great review of our company! All of us at Instant Tax Solutions appreciate the time you took to leave your review and let others know about your experience with ITS! Please contact us any time you need to in the future with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: June 11, 2020

Instant Tax Solutions saved me! My wife and I can now sleep at night again. Mark ** and Katey ** provided the helping hands that lifted me out of the MASSIVE hole I had dug for myself and were instrumental in my personal and financial recovery. They were nonjudgemental, professional, efficient and very responsive to my questions and concerns. If you are losing sleep call them now, The Problem Will Only Get Worse!!! I am SO thrilled with my results, I only wish I had called sooner. Good luck, Rex P

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Rex for leaving such a great review of our company! We appreciate you letting us know how your team did with your case, and letting others searching for tax help know about your experience with Instant Tax Solutions. Feel free to contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: June 9, 2020

Tax Settlement. They definitely get the job done. I've been stressing over my tax debt for 3 years now. Instant Tax Solutions stopped any harassment or garnishment before it even started. I'm very happy with my outcome, and I recommend Instant Tax Solutions to anyone dreading Uncle Sam.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Lenard for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting everyone looking for tax help how we handled your situation. Please reach out to us any time you need to with questions or additional assistance.

Original review: June 5, 2020

I have used Instant Tax Solutions several times over a period of years. For a very reasonable fee, they helped me resolve a federal tax issue. I could never have achieved the solution myself. I highly recommend them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you John for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate you coming back to us and taking the time to let others know about your experiences with our company. Please contact us any time you need to.

Original review: May 30, 2020

Always returned my calls and emails was very helpful and polite. Very informed. Explained the process very clearly understanding patience. Very professional in my opinion. Want to be helpful not salesmen just to get your business and payment. Thank you.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Daniel for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with our company. Please reach out to us any time you need to in the future with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: May 27, 2020

I would like to take the time to say I had a wonderful experience working with Instant Tax Solutions! This entire staff was so helpful from the very first day! I was always informed of every step and was never left to guess anything on my own. Anytime I had a concern or question, I was helped immediately! If I ever had to leave a message, my message was returned promptly! Thank you so much for everyone who helped me through this process at Instant Tax Solutions! I would highly recommend this company and I am providing a 5 star rating for the service that I had! Thank you so much Melissa ** for always going above and beyond for me! You all are so patient and always willing to explain in detail, which I greatly appreciated!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Wendy for leaving such a great review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate the kind words about our staff and the shout out about Melissa. Thank you for the recommendation to others and taking the time to let everyone know about your experience with our company!

Original review: May 26, 2020

Melissa ** did a fantastic job assisting me in my case. Initially, I reached out to her for help reinstating an installment agreement with the IRS. My health issues left me with no choice but to file for an offer in compromise. Melissa had to basically go back to the IRS on my behalf to explain my current dilemma. She has been consistently pleasant and professional throughout this process. I was given reasonable expectations and I am very satisfied with how my case was handled. I am so glad that I trusted the many reviews and allowed Instant Tax Solutions to assist me with such an important matter.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you for leaving your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions. We are very happy you chose us, and to hear that our employees went out of their way to meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact us any time you need to in the future with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: May 26, 2020

I had reached out to other tax groups to help with my large federal tax debt. But after receiving a quote, I felt helpless and very overwhelmed. I came across Instant Tax Solutions, and immediately received answers to my questions, and a plan of correction. This group has gone over and beyond for me multiple times, and I am now on my way to having my tax issues resolved.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Jami for taking the time to leave your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate you letting others searching for help know about your experience with our company. Feel free to contact us any time in the future with questions or anything else tax related.

Original review: May 26, 2020

My experience with Instant Tax Solutions was very unfavorable. I told them UPFRONT I was in a financial bind and would need to pay their fees over time. I paid $750 in payments and provided them with all of the financial information they requested. I even filed my 2019 tax return early so they could try and compromise any potential tax liability I owed for 2019. Thankfully, I had very little tax liability for 2019 and was able to pay it off. I tried to get straight answers about my options and only heard time and time again that I needed to pay off their exorbitant fee. I received daily emails from the Company about having to close my case because I had not paid my contract in full.

I experienced more frustration, anxiety and harassment trying to deal with them than I ever experienced with the IRS. I would never recommend this Company. They are quick to sign you up but will not give you an honest answer to your questions until they have all of the money upfront. I was on an installment contract to pay their fee and was never behind on monthly payments. I requested that they refund my money and they refused to do so because they claim they had worked on my file for 6 months. I had absolutely nothing to show for that alleged 6 months of work.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Mr. Bertling owns his own law firm, Bertling Law Group in Santa Barbara, CA. He contacted our firm requesting help with his back taxes. We quoted him a flat fee. He was complaining about money and really needed our help, so our company offered to accept $50 payments each month through April, and according to Mr. Bertling, at that point he was going to be completing some cases and would like to pay his remaining fee in full. Mr. Bertling is the one who said he would like to pay the fee in full in May. With over 20,000 clients we have successfully helped, our company has NEVER, not one time, required any client to pay their fee in full.

We brought this case on in November 2019 and have worked with the IRS diligently ever since. He has only paid $750 of a $4800 fee. We contacted him asking if he was able to pay the fee in full, as he requested us to do, or at a minimum increase his monthly payments to our firm. Mr. Bertling then became extremely unreasonable and threatened to bad mouth our firm on the internet. To make things worse, management and the owner tried multiple times to reach out and communicate with him, but Mr. Bertling chose to ignore our calls and emails. He is lying about receiving daily emails, as this only happened at the end when we were trying to communicate with him.

Unfortunately, we can't afford to put hours of work in on a case and not be paid, as he should understand being an attorney. I hope anyone reading this review can realize that our company did everything in our contract, and the only person who violated our agreement was Mr. Bertling.

Original review: May 25, 2020

Words cannot express how happy I am with Instant Tax Solutions, their staff and the results I received from their services! They were honest, straightforward and definitely delivered a solution to my tax problems. Family tragedies and personal health issues caused me to neglect filing my 2015 tax return. Instead of dealing with the situation I elected to hide my head in the sand, and not file my 2016 or 2017 returns as well. I finally had to pull my head out of the sand in 2018, when my bank account was seized leaving my daughter and I stranded out of town without money or gas.

I tried to complete my tax returns on my own but quickly became overwhelmed, and knew I needed help. Friends told me the tax forgiveness commercials were scams. One friend even said he learned the hard way, that these companies will just take your money with little results. However, I still contacted several companies I saw advertised. I almost used another company but decided to make one more inquiry. That’s when I found Instant Tax Solutions.

Not only were their prices considerably less, but the staff at Instant Tax Solutions listened to my story, and seemed generally concerned with my situation. They walked me through the process, answered my many questions, and told me they could help but it would take time. They stayed in contact, and always returned phone calls or emails immediately.

Instant Tax Solutions prepared and filed my 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 tax returns. They also told me the information I was avoiding; my back taxes, penalties and interest totaled almost $50,000. Instant Tax Solutions reminded me our journey was just beginning and explained the next steps needed to try and lower my debt. Then almost two years after my back account was seized I received a phone call that I never expected in my wildest dreams. Instant Tax solutions informed me my tax bill was reduced to $250!

Thank you Instant Tax Solutions, I know I was difficult at times but all the staff remained professional and kept me level headed while dealing with this difficult situation in my life. I feel as if a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders and I now have a positive outlook at the future. Instant Tax Solutions delivered exactly what their name says… A Solution to my tax problems.

Instant Tax Solutions response

WOW Karen! This is one of the best reviews Instant Tax Solutions has ever received! Thank you so much for such a detailed review of our company. We are so happy to hear another successful story of a client being able to move on from their tax burdens. We all appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with our company, and will be here for anything else you may need in the future. Again, thank you!

Original review: May 23, 2020

Extraordinary professionals who go out of their way to help you! Instant Tax Solutions has helped me clear up burdensome IRS tax debt and kept me up to date on changes in the tax laws. They have made my life easier. I cannot recommend them enough. True partners!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Jenna for leaving your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate the recommendation to others, and will be here to inform you of any future changes in tax laws as well.

Original review: May 22, 2020

Eric and his team saved me over 5000 dollars. They also have kept me informed about my case and the process from the beginning. Thank you Instant Tax Solution. To anyone that may have issues with their taxes I would tell them to go see instant tax solution for all your tax needs.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Kevin for your recommendation of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with Instant Tax Solutions!

Original review: May 22, 2020

The tax people were really helpful and wanted to take care of my tax things quickly and efficiently. They were very professional and very helpful and I had the feeling that these guy really knew what they were doing and would get the job done 100%.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Albert for your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate the kind words about our staff and you taking the time to let others know about your experience with our company. Please continue to contact us any time you need to with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: May 21, 2020

I had years of tax filing issues and non filing. Eric and everyone had to go back and refile and negotiate with both the Colorado state and IRS for me. They took care of everything and helped me through a very stressful time without putting more stress on me. They handled everything with professional and kindness.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Valerie for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions and letting us know how our staff did working on your case. Please reach out to us any time you need to with questions or anything else tax related we can assist you with.

Original review: May 20, 2020

Instant Tax Solutions helped us during a time of serious illness for myself and my spouse. My spouse passed away during the time period they were helping us. I had breast cancer, surgery and chemo. Each person was kind, patient and handled our tax problems with professionalism and a degree of kindness that I am so thankful to have experienced. Given all our problems both medically and financially, they dealt with us fairly and their fees were so very reasonable. We had quite a mess and the fee remained the same. Don't go anywhere else. I am so glad I found them. You will be impressed and you will be treated with kindness.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Teresa for leaving such an amazing review of Instant Tax Solutions. We were so happy to help you during such a tough time in your life, and will be here for anything you need in the future. Thank you, again!

Instant Tax Solutions Company Information