2. Tax Relief

Instant Tax Solutions

Instant Tax Solutions
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.92/5

Instant Tax Solutions serves to lift the burden caused by tax debt. We can help solve problems related to IRS back tax returns, tax liens, bank or property levies and IRS notices. We also work with customers on IRS penalties and interest, wage garnishments, payroll taxes and harassment from revenue officers.

Our four-step approach delivers the results you need. We sart with a 15 minute, free consultation and financial analysis where we answer your questions and make sure we are the right fit for you. In the days that follow, our team of experts will research your case and determine a plan of action. After our research team uncovers what the IRS has against you, we will fight on your behalf to negotiate with the IRS and reach a favorable settlement. Step four is where your tax burden is lifted and you are finally able to enjoy your life free of tax debt.

Contact Instant Tax Solutions today for your free consultation!

Instant Tax Solutions, LLC Gallery (1)
Instant Tax Solutions Learn More

Instant Tax Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Instant Tax Solutions, LLC?

Original review: July 29, 2020

You did it! Rock and roll!! Very helpful, courteous, and professional from the very beginning to the end. This company makes sure that you understand every step you go through. I would definitely recommend you to anyone who asks. I can say enough about these guys. Keep it up!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Bruce for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate you letting others know about your experience and the recommendation. If you ever have any additional questions or need anything, we are available to help.

Original review: July 24, 2020

Before I called Instant Tax Solutions I was skeptical that any could help me get out of the mess I got my self into. The IRS wanted to take 80 percent of my take home pay to cover back taxes that were never filed. What a relief it was to have someone listen to my situation and then act on it immediately. They got the garnishment lifted within a couple days. Then they filed all my back taxes reduced my debit by close to 200 thousand dollars. Mark ** and his staff are outstanding at what they do. I highly recommend them 5 stars from me. Paul

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Paul for such an amazing review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate the feedback on how your case was handled by our staff and the high recommendation to others. Please contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: June 26, 2020

I would like to thank Elizabeth **, EA and staff at Instant Tax Solutions for everything they have done for me and my husband. We had separate tax issues prior to us getting married and Instant Tax Solutions resolved them all. Everyone we have come in contact with was courteous and knowledgeable in each of their respective areas. We will DEFINITELY be using their services every year to file our taxes from this moment forward. #ClientForLife Keep up the great work!!!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Cicely for your superb review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate the kind words about our employees, and will be available for any of your future tax needs. Again, thank you!

Original review: June 24, 2020

Great group of people. Very helpful and friendly. I like that they work together. They were patient with me finding all my documents. Was nervous about doing my taxes but they tested my fears. A thanks to Jennifer and the group!

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Rhonda for your 5 Star Review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate the kind words about our staff, and will be available for any future questions you have or further assistance. Please call us any time.

Original review: June 19, 2020

I needed help with my personal taxes. So after searching and making my comparisons online. I selected Instant Tax Solutions. They have just been the best all around. I can't believe I get all the great services that they are able to assist me in taking care of my tax needs. Thanks for being there.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Ed for your review of Instant Tax Solutions! We are very happy you chose us and got the results you were hoping for. We are available any time you have questions or if you need further assistance in the future.

Original review: June 14, 2020

I have always had a difficult time keeping up with bills and mail because my profession had not always allowed me to be able to take a moment to send out the materials required to have my taxes filed. I had researched on a break at work one day a place where I could receive help filing my taxes and had read many positive reviews about this company. With the help of these people and my tech savvy son, it has been truly a weight lifted off my shoulders. The people working at the company were diligent, responsive and attentive.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you David for such a great review of our company! All of us at Instant Tax Solutions appreciate the time you took to leave your review and let others know about your experience with ITS! Please contact us any time you need to in the future with questions or anything else you may need.

Original review: June 11, 2020

Instant Tax Solutions saved me! My wife and I can now sleep at night again. Mark ** and Katey ** provided the helping hands that lifted me out of the MASSIVE hole I had dug for myself and were instrumental in my personal and financial recovery. They were nonjudgemental, professional, efficient and very responsive to my questions and concerns. If you are losing sleep call them now, The Problem Will Only Get Worse!!! I am SO thrilled with my results, I only wish I had called sooner. Good luck, Rex P

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Rex for leaving such a great review of our company! We appreciate you letting us know how your team did with your case, and letting others searching for tax help know about your experience with Instant Tax Solutions. Feel free to contact us any time you need to in the future.

Original review: June 9, 2020

Tax Settlement. They definitely get the job done. I've been stressing over my tax debt for 3 years now. Instant Tax Solutions stopped any harassment or garnishment before it even started. I'm very happy with my outcome, and I recommend Instant Tax Solutions to anyone dreading Uncle Sam.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Lenard for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions. We appreciate you letting everyone looking for tax help how we handled your situation. Please reach out to us any time you need to with questions or additional assistance.

Original review: June 5, 2020

I have used Instant Tax Solutions several times over a period of years. For a very reasonable fee, they helped me resolve a federal tax issue. I could never have achieved the solution myself. I highly recommend them.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you John for leaving your review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate you coming back to us and taking the time to let others know about your experiences with our company. Please contact us any time you need to.

Original review: May 30, 2020

Always returned my calls and emails was very helpful and polite. Very informed. Explained the process very clearly understanding patience. Very professional in my opinion. Want to be helpful not salesmen just to get your business and payment. Thank you.

Instant Tax Solutions response

Thank you Daniel for taking the time to leave your review of Instant Tax Solutions! We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your experience with our company. Please reach out to us any time you need to in the future with questions or anything else you may need.

Instant Tax Solutions Company Information