4.3/5 (50 ratings)

About Identity Guard

Identity Guard is an identity protection company that offers monitoring services and comprehensive software protection against cyberthreats. The company has a variety of plans, and it monitors and notifies you of any changes or alterations to your account.

Pros

• Monitors for account changes
  • Easy-to-use app
  • Range of plans

Cons

• Advanced plans can be pricey

Bottom Line

Identity Guard’s pricing is competitive for the amount of services it offers, and the software is a good investment to protect your identity and account security. The more advanced plans can be pricey.

Identity Guard Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Identity Guard?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Identity Guard?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2021

It's useful. I think everyone have to be part of it and to explore more in this app. In first time when I started to use I was like it's the same like other apps but not I am in that every time and really love it. Nice job.

Identity Guard response

Hello, we're so happy to hear that you're pleased with Identity Guard. We always strive to provide an amazing product and outstanding customer service. If you have any questions about your coverage or the information in your account, please don't hesitate to give our Customer Service team a call. We're always happy to help.

Original review: July 31, 2021

Good experience. Great idea to protect people information. I'm still new so still have to see how this works. I'll send my feed back when I give this more time.

Identity Guard response

Hi Sandro, we understand that it may be too soon to provide us with more feedback, we thank you for the review. In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns about your service, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team.

Original review: July 30, 2021

My good friend has this and loves it!! She has me convinced about the credibility of this company. She says she feels so much safer with this on her side. You can’t have too much protection after all!!

Identity Guard response

Hello Marty, thank you so much for the review! We promise to keep working hard and diligently. If you have any questions about your coverage or the information in your account, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team. We're always happy to help.

Original review: July 29, 2021

Great company overall. I like it. They helpful. Helps you understand your credit. Good advice. Great customer service. Real independent company. Sometimes it takes long for them to reply to your email. Wait time used to be long what is good now and again I like the company.

Identity Guard response

Hi Key, thank you so much for the review! We promise to keep working hard and diligently. If you have any questions about your coverage or the information in your account, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team. We're always happy to help.

Original review: July 28, 2021

Identity Guard works the way they said it would and nobody's running around stealing my money so that's great. I get on the app and look from time to time on there. It shows me different concerns that have been out there like threats or risks and I adjust as needed. There are also times where we've had some changes in accounts and we'd get on there and confirm that it was us. One thing I would suggest is some kind of a monthly report, a pop up type thing that will trigger you to remember. I go a long time without looking unless something pops up to have me look.

Identity Guard response

Hi Logan, thank you so much for the review! We promise to keep working hard and diligently. If you have any questions about your coverage or the information in your account, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team. We're always happy to help.

Original review: July 14, 2021

Identity Guard gives us peace of mind. We know it works because when we've done transactions, we get notified for those transactions. My husband just got a new truck and he got a ping saying there was activity on his account. We're also building a house and it's nice to know that if something was to happen or someone was to try to steal our identity or if they got a loan, we would get notified and it would be handled sooner than later.

Identity Guard response

Hello Crystal, we're so happy to hear that you're pleased with Identity Guard. We always strive to provide an amazing product and outstanding customer service. If you have any questions about your coverage or the information in your account, please don't hesitate to give our Customer Service team a call. We're always happy to help.

Original review: July 10, 2021

I like them. I use them for my credit monitoring company. When I have a question I call their customer service and they help me. I also have not had a problem with them. I have been a customer of theirs for a number of years now.

Identity Guard response

Hello Myrtle, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We promise to keep working hard and diligently. If you have any questions about your coverage or the information in your account, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team. We're always happy to help.

Original review: June 4, 2021

If I open up a card or Home Depot sends me a new card, they're a pain. I get notifications but it's been a long time since anybody's messed with my online stuff partly because of the identity theft protection from Identity Guard.

Identity Guard response

Hello Lowell, thank you so much for the review! We promise to keep working hard and diligently. If you have any questions about your coverage or the information in your account, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team. We're always happy to help.

Original review: May 20, 2021

I love Identity Guard. I got a really good deal when I got my plan and I can see all three of my credit scores quarterly. I tried to get my boyfriend to do it but Identity Guard didn't have the same 16.99 a month plan. He couldn't sign into the mobile app like I do. It was frustrating for him. I did feel Identity Guard's value was the best but he did not want to pay whatever it was to be able to do the same thing.

Identity Guard response

Hello Sue, we're so happy to hear that you're pleased with Identity Guard. We always strive to provide an amazing product and outstanding customer service. We are however, sorry to hear about your boyfriend. We would like to see what we can do to address this. Please don't hesitate to give our Customer Service team a call. We're always happy to help.

Original review: May 1, 2021

I wanted to be able to use Identity Guard to be able to talk to my clients about it. It has value. There are employers that like feeling like they're providing a little something extra for their employees for not much cost. I like Identity Guard. I periodically check it to see what my credit score is. I like that it gives me alerts if there's a credit check.

Identity Guard response

Hello Stephanie, We always strive to provide an amazing product and outstanding customer service. If you have any questions about your coverage, information in your account or would like to speak with our business team for more information on our employee benefits, please don't hesitate to give our Customer Service team a call. We're always happy to help.

Identity Guard Company Information