1.72/5
Based on 36 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Huntington Bank

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 13, 2017

36 Huntington Bank Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I am very displeased with Huntington customer services on the phone. It's ridiculous. You'd wait 30 mins for ANYTHING. My balance says I have my direct deposit but the ATM says otherwise! FIX THAT. If I don't have the money it shouldn't say I have it available for withdrawal! Ludicrous! That's why the call volume is so high too many problems! I'm not funding YOUR investments for this. YOU make money off us customers. We deserve more respect???

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

When trying to get a hold of a banker on the phone, my 2-5 minute wait is sitting at 40 minutes and counting. This is twice in a row, though I only lasted 20 minutes last time. Big banks all have such similar rates and services, terrible customer service is a real good reason to stay away from this one.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I received a check issued by Huntington Bank from one of my tenants. The amount was $1900 for rent; it was a Bank Check, not a personal check. I noticed the check was unusual; the account number was written in pen rather than printed on the bottom of the check. The amount was also hand-written rather than typed or machine printed. It certainly did not look like an official bank check. When I tried to deposit it remotely to my Bank of America account, the system wouldn't accept it. Not surprising since the format of the check was not like a normal check. Next, I took the check to Bank of America in person to deposit it. The check was not accepted by the bank because of the hand-written account number; BOA suggests I take it to Huntington.

So I drove to Huntington Bank to either cash the check or have them issue a check or money order in a standard format acceptable by the rest of the banking system. My fairly lengthy discussion involved everyone working in the small branch office; their conclusion was they could issue a check in a normal format or money order, but would charge me $10. I refused to pay this. I reminded them they issued a check to their customer which is not acceptable to another major bank. They suggested I use even more of my time, and their customer's time, to get different check from him. He is out of town and this isn't possible. The manager explained that was the best they could do, I told him it was not acceptable.

Very poor customer service, and a very unprofessional banking operation. I receive and deposit hundreds of checks; it's extremely uncommon to have a check completely rejected by the banking system. I have operated my business for 33 years and it only happened once before; with a similar check from Huntington Bank with hand-written account numbers. I would be embarrassed to be an employee or customer of such an unprofessional business. My experience was at the branch in Bath Township, Michigan (inside the Meijer store). The convenience of having a branch located in a grocery store is not worth trusting your finances to a bank that can't even issue a check in a form acceptable to the rest of the banking system. No reason to do your banking at Huntington; there are many great banks providing convenience, accuracy, and outstanding of customer service.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I have a car loan through Huntington. As with the rest of my monthly bills, all I want to do is pay my bill automatically so I don't accidentally miss a payment. They don't offer an autopay option on their website. Additionally, they don't allow you to check off a "pay my monthly payment" box, so there's room for types in the amount. I've had issues with them twice in the last two months. First I had a typo in my amount so was dinged for a late payment. Then I signed up for auto-payment over the phone. But all they do when signing up for auto-payment is use the information you give them to email you a form to fill out and mail back. I was unaware of this email, so missed another payment. Everyone else in the industry allows you to sign up for auto-pay online quickly and easily. They should be doing the same.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

In July of 2017 Huntington Bank decided to do a mortgage reassessment of my account. I had been a customer since July of 2016. They raised my payment by $120.00. The reason being they said that my property taxes doubled, I contacted my tax office and was surprised to find out that my taxes actually decreased by about $10.00. I immediately contacted customer service at Huntington Bank and was advised to send proof of my taxes which I did. Well my proof supposedly got lost in the mail, I called once again and to make a long story short they found they made a mistake instead of $625.00 my payment was supposed to be $515.00.

I called today about a refund of my overpayment and was informed that not only was I not owed one I was still $58.00 in arrears, I was talked down to and treated very badly by customer service and a supervisor. Needless to say I will be refinancing through another bank, and would advise anyone who is thinking of doing business with Huntington Bank please research them before you trust them with your finances.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Huntington Bank?

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

My family is on vacation. My employer deposited my paycheck for me. The teller did the deposit and then she treated the deposit slip as a check and cashed it. We noticed that there was a deposit and withdraw for the amount of my check while on our trip. Called Huntington who opened a dispute. They made a deposit to cover the error and then removed it the next morning. This happened three days in a row. Saturday there was no manager or anyone in the dispute department to help. The treatment and lack of urgency was insane. I called the branch where the deposit was made, no manager and no head teller to talk to.

The teller I did talk to did not even understand that her drawer would not balance because the funds didn't leave her drawer. She didn't even understand how the drawer gets balanced. This happened to a friend of ours as well. They withdrew an auto deposit instead of depositing. Their systems are so messed up and they can't do anything to help you. All they had to do was call the branch and go back to the deposit date and see what happened and make us right again, but here we sit waiting for resolution. We will be closing all of our accounts with them when we get home.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

Went to the Huntington Bank branch on 4121 Galbraith Rd. in Cincinnati before noon today to close my account. I had $5,200 in the account and asked for the money in cash. The bank rep asked me what I needed the money for - it was really none of his business. He then told me that the bank doesn't carry that much money in cash and they could give me MY OWN MONEY (!) as cashier's check. That is not what I asked for.

He eventually agreed to give me $3,000 in cash and the rest as a check. He was gone for good 10 minutes and came back with a check for $2,000 and cash as follows: 15 x $100 notes, 10 x $50 notes and 50 (!) x $20 notes. I thought it was a bad joke. Nope, it was not. The rep reminded me again that since I was taking the money to another bank it didn't matter if it was in cash or as a check. Again, that was really none of his business, I asked for cash and not an advice. Will never do business with Huntington. Closing my other account as well.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I've been with Huntington Bank since the change from Sky, never had a big issue until today. I visited the Chippewa branch which is my usual location to cash a check for my husband, which I have done on many other occasions. I was told I was not allowed to cash it even though my husband had signed the check. The reason being "you can't prove he signed that." I had my license, my account number and the signed check. There was absolutely no attempt to even ask another employee if it was possible to complete this task.

When I stated that I had done this before, she had no response other than "he needs to be here in person or you need his account number." I have never been treated so disrespectfully before, there was not even an apology for the said inconvenience. I left that branch and drove 15 minutes down the road to another branch in Brighton Twp and was greeted with happy smiles. The gentleman there quickly asked another if it was possible, and I left there five minutes later with cash in hand. There was no continuity in policy or practice with the two branches. I will no longer take my business to Chippewa. I will continue to visit the Brighton Twp branch where the employees want to help and are happy to do it.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I had trouble with 2 vendors that charged me after I cancelled. I went to the Huntington Bank, filled out some paperwork that someone helped me with. Because of their intervention, I received all the money back.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

Recently I purchased a boat from another customer of Huntington Bank. Here it is six weeks later still waiting for a release of lien so I can register this boat. Already missed 2 salmon tournaments because of their negligence. First release of lien was typed up wrong. Missed one letter in the hull number. Was then told I had to contact the original boat owner, so he could request the change. Even though I have all signed paperwork in my hand saying I purchased the boat. The previous owner is out of the picture. I just want this boat registered and will never do business with Huntington Bank again. In fact I'm refinancing the only loan I have through them with my credit union. It's no wonder this bank is continually changing hands.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

A couple of years ago the wife and I wanted to purchase a house locally. The house was up for auction through a national web site. Since we have been at Huntington for well about 15 years we filed for a house loan with them. So weeks before the house was going up for auction we filed for a house loan. Thinking that we had cash in a bank account to cover the house loan we knew we would have no problems getting approved. When I talked to the loan officer he suggested that we get a home equity loan on the house we live in. I stated that I'm not interested in using my home that would be paid off in just a few months as equity. So we filed for the home loan application.

For the next week or so the loan officer would take days before contacting us needing more information. He would take days answering our emails and phone calls. When he did contact us he would remind us multiple times that we could get a home equity loan. We had won the auction and during this whole time the auction site was wanting their money. Since Huntington was taking so long (many weeks) on the home loan the auction site stated that we had 24 hours to purchase the house or it would be sold to the next highest bidder. So the money that was set aside for home improvements on the house we were forced to use to purchase the house.

With us almost losing the house because of the loan officer dragging his feet I emailed the Regional Office in downtown Toledo. I stated that I was disappointed in the service that I received from Huntington's loan officer. I never did get a reply. Recently I went to Huntington for a $10,000 car loan. While filing for the car loan the manager at our local bank (who was very nice to work with) was very impressed that my wife had a credit rating of 778 and I had a rating of 820. She said we would hear from her in the next day or so. When she called the next day she said they needed more information. We submitted the information personally about an hour later.

The next day we were told that since I'm retired (I receive comfortable pension) that I needed to submit my copy of my Social Security statement. I said that I have 13 years before I even am eligible to receive SS. She stated that I still needed to submit the information. Months prior I just happened to file online for my SS information. So since I did so I downloaded the information and had taken to the bank within an hour.

The next day I received another call stating that the copy was no good and that I needed the original that I receive from the SS office every year. I told her I haven't received one for a few years. I also reminded her that my house is paid off, the $20,000 car loan that I had with Huntington was going to be paid off in the next 2 months and that whatever loan I did get with Huntington would be paid off many years before I receive any SS. She again stated that it's not her but the loan dept that has requested. I also said that I could go to the local car dealer and get approved on the spot, bring home a brand new car without being forced to jump through hoops like I'm going through right now. I never did submit the information. Recently we closed our bank account of 15 years and went to Key Bank.

Original review: July 29, 2017

I have a loan through Huntington to pay off a small loan for a used car. If you don't have an account with Huntington you only really have two options for paying them - phone or snail mail. Their phone automated is system simply the worst I've ever dealt with. It will mishear or misinterpret everything said to it, no matter how clear I say my responses. I have to shout every answer. Seriously one of the worst times per month I have is when I have to pay my loan because I will go from calm to shouting rage by the time I'm done, and after 4 attempts at making the payment. Seriously I can't wait to pay off my loan, not just to discharge the debt, but so I never have to interact with Huntington National Bank again in my life.

Original review: July 27, 2017

I paid off my auto loan by wire transfer on 7/14. I called the bank today to find out where my title is. I was told that Huntington sent me out a "courtesy letter" on 7/24/17. (10 days after payoff). My title would be mailed out 10-14 days AFTER the courtesy letter was sent. I can expect to see my title 30 days AFTER I paid it off by wire transfer, basically cash. I asked to speak to a Supervisor to see about getting title sent quicker, Woman told me that "it's the process, nothing I can do about the process." That's big banking for you, all about process, procedure and earning money for Wall Street. Employees are like robots and bank has no care for what would morally or general appropriate treatment of customers or people. This bank treats people like just numbers...

Original review: July 19, 2017

I opened an account as a Rep Payee for social security for a client. I was NOT told at the time of opening the account that I will not be allowed online access to it. After trying to open it online and failing I went in the bank. They did tell me, "You can come in or call us for info". How ridiculous is that given today's technology. Now I will have to find another bank and change accounts and reorder checks etc all over. Been a customer in this bank since the 70's, BUT since Huntington took over it's a nightmare. I can find no real reason to deny a legitimate reason for denial.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I go into the bank everyday to make a company deposit. On this day, I got the "new" district manager who I had seen in there for the past couple weeks and also called me "Sue" to come to her window to make the deposit. She did the deposit, gave me the receipts back. I then gave her a check to cash made on the same company I had just made a deposit for around $200.00. She then informed me that I needed to give her my driver's license to scan. I said I have accounts with this bank and I just made a company deposit. She informed me that it is to prove I am who I say I am. This is the most asinine thing I've heard in a while. Shhhhh, don't tell the company I work for that I'm not really me!!! As soon as I can arrange it, my accounts are being closed down!

Original review: July 10, 2017

Huntington Banks, in Huntington, WV had a large amount of my money in their commodities for six years. Teresa told us that this would be a good place to put it and that she thought commodities would raise in value over the next couple of years. She pointed out that she had been selected as awarded an Investment Broker of the Year or something to that effect. Well, after six years we actually gained the huge sum of $4.02.

Right after we invested our money it sunk in value, on their paper reports to us and never regained its face value of investment until 6 years after our initial deposit. Huntington Bank, in my opinion, robbed me of at least 1% of interest over these years. I will never ever do any business with this company which I feel are just watching out for their profits and not wanting to help out the people who invest there. Every chance I get I try to inform someone of my experience with this so called "bank".

Original review: July 6, 2017

I will never bank with Huntington ever again and I will never recommend this bank to anybody!! When I opened up a checking account I had opted out of overdraft because I do not want to pay any kind of fees. So I have had the account for almost a year. All of a sudden a month ago transactions were going through when I had only a few dollars on my card so I was going to pay half cash half my card. Well Huntington approved the whole amount which left me in the negatives of course so I had called the bank and asked why did they allow a transaction to go through when there wasn't enough to even cover it.

The guy on the phone (which was rude) tells me I had overdraft on and I said I never turned it on for my atm/debit card but sure enough it was on which I use the app and you can't change those settings on there and according to the branches you can only do it online or call customer service. I had applied for their credit card because I couldn't get overdraft on my actual checking account without their credit card which I didn't get approved anyways so I think there was a glitch and my stuff got turned on or because I applied for their credit card that my overdraft was turned on. Since June 2017 I have been in the negatives. I have added money two times to get it back positive and not even a day later they let two more transactions go through with no money on my card.

If I have no overdraft turned on for my checking account/atm/debit card then why is Huntington keep letting transactions go through which they can't give me a full answer to! They have charged me 37.50 10x already. I keep calling customer service and they don't care! They just recently investigated my card and gave me a 300 credit and left me 48 available. Well now I am back in the negatives again because they let another transaction go through so I will be charged another 37.50.

I am now getting a lawyer and filing a lawsuit! Clearly I know if you don't have overdraft then no charges should be coming through. I already have been -500 because they keep letting charges come through when I have nothing in that account. I have had plenty of bank accounts. I know when overdraft is off the atm/debit card checking account won't work. It will decline purchases. So I am not sure why this crap is happening but I will be going after them for every damn dime!

Original review: June 15, 2017

We reported the death on 5/23 and received only one phone call back as to what will need to happen next. We got an email address and when we received the death certificate, the email came back deliverable. I was able to contact Customer Service (spoke with a very nice woman) to get another email address however what she gave was also undeliverable. I finally was able to fax document 6/8 and have not heard from anyone still!! I escalated a complaint because Probate does not take calls, the message states they return a call within 24 hours which is untrue.

I spoke with Customer Service today (I was frustrated and angry and they were not very helpful and told me my escalated complaint would take 10-14 for someone to get back to me). I was also told that Probate deals with many deaths and only contacts you when done. I am sorry but that is horrible banking customer service, do not leave a message contact will be within 24 hours if you cannot provide that service. To date I have yet to hear from Probate and I am not even sure if they got the document. It has been 8 days. I would not recommend this bank for an auto loan, especially if you are older than 75 when you get the loan, as follow up for a death is horrible.

Original review: June 4, 2017

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S Edge. It has Samsung pay. I can't even use it because my bank don't honor Samsung pay. I can't even receive any rewards and a lot of banks even Military Banks accept Samsung pay and I think that's discrimination!! I'm handicapped and I can't even get my medication. How messed up is that?

Original review: May 30, 2017

I spent about 30(+) mins. on (2) phone calls asking to get a new debit/checking card because someone may have stole my card. Then, on both the calls at the end of them... the end results "I'm sorry you're going to have to go into our banking centers". I understand that they are making it more "FRAUD PROOF"... I followed their instructions exactly and then I still had no guarantee of NOT having to go to the banking center. What would have happened if I couldn't have walked? They are worse than 5/3 Bank. I worked for 5/3 Bank and I never have a problem with them like that! I was NOT satisfied with HUNTINGTON BANK!!!

Original review: May 26, 2017

I deposited a check for 2500 dollars into my account. I asked my branch before depositing it how long the hold would be and they said the most would be three days. After 3 days I called my branch and they said it would be held for 10 more days because the main branch randomly picks checks to hold? Who does this?! After reading other reviews, I now know they are getting interest on these held checks! DO NOT DEPOSIT CHECKS!

Original review: May 23, 2017

I called the bank to let them know I would be using my card out of the country. When I tried to use it, it was declined. When I returned from my trip, I called and was informed that they put a fraud alert on my card because it had been tried to be used out of the country. They had set up my debit card as the card I would be using, which I didn't take with me. They stated that they would remove the fraud alert. When I tried to use it again from home, again declined. I went to local branch to cancel the card altogether and branch manager talked me into applying for a new card since the other one was tied to First Merit from the merger. The next day I received my credit card statement with a past due charge. I immediately went online and paid it. After thinking about it I checked my checking account because I was sure I paid the balance before my trip. I saw where I had paid it.

I called the card and was told that they had applied the payment to my car loan. After checking this out I saw that I had paid the balance off 2 times in April and both times it was applied to my car loan. In the meantime, I received another letter stating my credit card was past due. Yesterday I received a letter stating my recent credit card application was denied due to recent delinquent account, and my credit score was reduced. I called Huntington customer service who informed me I have a $100 credit on my card because of the extra payments. And I would have to contact the credit bureau to clear it up!!!! I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A NEW BANK SINCE HUNTINGTON CANNOT KEEP ACCOUNTS STRAIGHT.

Original review: May 22, 2017

Twice now I have tried to get a home-equity with Huntington. Both times they sent the same guy who knows nothing about appraisals. My house is on Hoover Reservoir. It's updated, has lots of windows and a beautiful view. The appraiser used three comps that are not on the water and are not beautiful homes. In fact they are dated, weird and almost unfit to be lived in. Huntington appraised my house at $445,000. Just down the street a lot recently sold for $545,000. This was low because it is a very difficult lot to build on. The lot didn't even have utilities yet my house with a normal terrain, not difficult to build on, appraises for $445,000.

I understand an appraiser making a mistake. My problem is the same appraiser was sent to my house twice and made the same mistakes and they did not correct it. My loan officer Phil ** even asked me for comparables which I sent. There were numerous great waterfront comps to use. Well that was a waste of my time, They never even acknowledged I sent them. In fact once the appraisal came back I had to beg for someone to call me back. Stay away from Huntington. Big waste of time.

Original review: May 7, 2017

I opened up a checking account with Huntington Bank a little more than a month ago. This was in response to an invitation they sent me to open the account. I needed to deposit $1000 in the account which I did. I deposited it with a guaranteed check. They immediately froze it. Nowhere in any of the paperwork they sent me did it say they would freeze my deposit and since I was using a guaranteed check (guarantee that the money was available to cover that deposit, in fact had been set aside to cover that deposit and couldn't be used for anything but that) there was absolutely no reason for them to freeze it. Also I do not have a bad credit history, I don't have a history of overdrafts, there was/is NO reason for them to do this.

They sent me a letter saying their "confidential sources" told them the check might not be paid (as I already explained, that was impossible). I live on social security, that was my whole month's income and they took it and wouldn't give me access to it for no reason at all. They may have commercials on television pretending that they don't act like a "big bank" but frankly, they are the worst, most horrible people I have ever dealt with when it comes to banks.

Original review: May 4, 2017

I was a customer of FirstMerit Bank for 22 years prior to Huntington's acquisition. The staff at the former FirstMerit Banks and the Huntington branches are friendly. I have used online banking at both banks. What I find with Huntington is that when I use online bill pay they take the monies from my account but they do not always disperse it electronically on the same day as reflected by the date it was received by the payee. They give a 3 day window to disperse. Hmmm. FirstMerit would take the money from my account and electronically disperse it the same day resulting in the payee crediting my account on that day. Electronic dispersal is fast and instantaneous. Why the delay? Also, when it comes to online bill pay checks to merchants, Huntington takes the money from my account on the date I entered to send the check, then sends the check.

I had 1 check that took 10 days to get to its destination resulting in Huntington holding onto to my money until the check was cashed probably making money off it. I bet they make a lot of money off of their customers with these tactics. (Sounds like a good class action lawsuit.) I wonder what would happen if the check was never cashed. Would Huntington give me my money back? Even when the check was cashed, I could not see it in my online banking because the money was already deducted from my account when they issued the check to be mailed to the payee. I think there is something inherently wrong and unethical with a financial entity such as Huntington to be able to hold a customers money hostage for excess time with really no reason to account for it. FirstMerit never did.

With First Merit everything was transparent. I don't see that with Huntington and I foresee a change in my bank in the very near future. I also would like to note that I am still assisting my minor daughter with getting her Huntington online banking fixed b/c they screwed it up in the transition merging it into my accounts denying her online access!

Original review: May 2, 2017

Horrible customer service. I sent in a check for $12k to pay off my account. Huntington only cashed it for $2k. 2 weeks later after calling everyday they still had not resolved the issue so I made a payment of $10k over the phone. Last night they processed my payment for $10k again causing my account to go overdraft. Called Huntington this morning and talked to Crystal and she said I have to wait for the payment to clear their side of the bank and wait for processing for it to be refunded to me. I asked how long it would take and she hung up on me.

Original review: April 14, 2017

Ever since the manager Jeff ** left the Powell Huntington location I have noticed a distinct drop off in service for just being able to off a deposit or pick up some cash. I'm an old guy so I don't use ATM's. I still like to get out of a car and meet the person who is handling the money... although of late, I've ventured out to the drive-through windows. For whatever reason, 5 people can be in a line and 5 employees in the "store" yet the 5 customers are provided just 2 of the tellers while others sit in front of a computer and look at a screen. In the old days, Jeff would jump up and take care of the customers.

Just the other day, I went to the Dublin location... the service was even worse... it took 10 minutes to get in front of a teller, yet the manager that greeted us after offering coffee went back to his safe place and stared at a computer! What's with that? Nothing is more important, in my view, than taking care of the people that got dressed, got in their car, drove and got out of the car to come give the company some business. I've happy to say I sold my Huntington shares when they hit 13.50+. I'm taking all my money back to where the bulk of my money is at Chase unless they can step up to the standards of Mr. **.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

I went to Huntington Bank in Beachwood Oh to open a checking account. All I really needed as I explained was an account with a debit card and no fees. Really no such thing anymore but that's not the issue. A couple weeks after opening the account a credit card came in the mail. I had already received the debit card so imagine my surprise when a credit card shows up which is something I dont use or want. I stopped in the branch where I opened the account to speak with the person who opened my account. I wanted to be face to face so I could see his explanation. The guy was stammering and could hardly look me in the eye when he told me he accidentally hit the wrong key on the computer.

This was no accident. Huntington bank is following in the tradition of Wells Fargo by doing an illegal, requested, no paperwork was provided for me to sign giving permission, we never touched on the subject of a credit card. Huntington must feel that they are untouchable but they are not. Going into a persons credit report is illegal and intrusive. A bank CANNOT do a hard credit check without proper authorization which must be kept on file according to Ohio law for 7 years. If it was done to me it was done to others also. This isn't like an (oops sorry we made a mistake) thing. It is much more serious and if it takes years I will not stop until they are held responsible. There are literally tens of thousands of individual complaints about banks, you name it they have done it.

As an insurance agent I know that banks and insurance companies have entire departments to blow you off one by one. Im not an employee of any insurance companies I represent so its not as if they can fire me if I see something unscrupulous. The worst they could do is make up an excuse to terminate my contract and I go to the state of Ohio department of insurance and screw them, then I get contracted with a better co, no big deal and a whole lot of fun. Banks are different. They have employees who have 401Ks and are afraid of the big bad bank so they dont squeal easily. People get screwed over by the banks and they post something on the internet or go to a lawyer who wont take a losing case so you would need to give up thousands to get know-wear.

The regulatory agencies are unable to do anything because the banking industry gave big money to get someone elected. So no one wants to talk, no one will help and we are the idiots who get screwed with our fingers up our ** but there is a way. We can unite and not a living soul on this planet can stop us. I need emails with ONLY BANK COMPLAINTS! With a thousand signed complaints I can get us noticed, with tens of thousands I can get action taken, with a million real complaints I could get any law firm in the country to take the case of the People V Banking industry.

I already have hundreds from other posts just in a matter of weeks. People will say we cant do anything but we can. Together we can bring down the entire good for nothing lying greedy thieves that the banking industry has turned into and it will be replaced by something better or ill put there tails between their legs and do as their told by us. I have seen in emails the most despicable acts done to people especially the weakest in our society. Our seniors.

I have a client who was 82 at the time she told me the bank was taking 10 bucks each and every month from her account because after paying her bills she was overdrawn each month but the bank said "dont worry we will just move enough to cover it from your small savings account" but did not tell her it costs 10 bucks each month to do that. The bank knew it yet they kept screwing this poor elderly woman. And yes I did raise hell when I discovered what was going on and yes I did get most of her money back but without my help they ignored her complaints!!!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

The people that work for Huntington Bank are super nice and polite. They always have a smile on their face and look forward to dealing with you. They genuinely seem to enjoy their jobs and are always ready to help. I find that the website works well and is fairly intuitive to use. Has plenty of options available. The pages load fast and makes for a very good experience overall. They have a wide range of financial services that met my needs quite well. The dedicated financial staff is very knowledgeable and quite easy to work with. They are helpful and not pushy at all. I have never had any problems with my account being hacked. I think that they do enough to keep my information secure as I have never had any problems.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

My experience with customer service at Huntington was very pleasant. They were friendly yet professional. They made me feel like a valued customer each time I would stop in to deposit my paycheck. I really can't rate the online access because I never used their online website. There at Huntington they had many financial services to choose from. I can say that I was happy with that but can't recommend because each one seemed to have a charge or high fee with it. I rate security at Huntington bank with a happy, in my whole time of being with them I never had any issues with any of my information getting leaked out anywhere or to anyone.

Huntington Bank Company Information