Huntington Bank

Compare Banks & Credit Unions

Research top Banks & Credit Unions recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The people that work for Huntington Bank are super nice and polite. They always have a smile on their face and look forward to dealing with you. They genuinely seem to enjoy their jobs and are always ready to help. I find that the website works well and is fairly intuitive to use. Has plenty of options available. The pages load fast and makes for a very good experience overall. They have a wide range of financial services that met my needs quite well. The dedicated financial staff is very knowledgeable and quite easy to work with. They are helpful and not pushy at all. I have never had any problems with my account being hacked. I think that they do enough to keep my information secure as I have never had any problems.

My experience with customer service at Huntington was very pleasant. They were friendly yet professional. They made me feel like a valued customer each time I would stop in to deposit my paycheck. I really can't rate the online access because I never used their online website. There at Huntington they had many financial services to choose from. I can say that I was happy with that but can't recommend because each one seemed to have a charge or high fee with it. I rate security at Huntington bank with a happy, in my whole time of being with them I never had any issues with any of my information getting leaked out anywhere or to anyone.

I dealt with the customer service several times. Most of the time I had a decent experience. Only once I had someone who did not speak clearly and I had to request someone else to talk too. Had a good online experience for the most part. Only on one occasion the system crashed while I was using it and I had to call customer service to complete a transaction but besides that no other problem. Overall I like the company. I feel the rates are good. I received emails keeping me up to date on my account. I would recommend the company. I think their security is great. For this reason I give them a perfect rating.

Did not interact with them but the service was acceptable and efficient, worked out well. Would use them again if the offer was presented. The online site was easy to navigate. Found it to be efficient and effective. The site was as expected, no issues using it, enjoyed using it. The services are fine, the same as most banks, they were efficient, nothing was time-consuming, was very comfortable with them. The services and online website were secure as our most bank sites. Felt comfortable that my information was protected, was efficient, no issues.

The customer service was outstanding, they hire great people and train them well. The online options included live chat, which was really helpful to me in my personal situation. I need fast answers and didn't have time to be on the phone. The online access includes a live chat option. The operator I talked to was able to quickly address my account issue, which was invaluable. I mean, the interest I earned could definitely be improved upon, but I felt like this was more due to the restraints in the market than anything else. I feel like the security is probably average. I rarely feel safe online anymore, and I change my password often to try and be proactive.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Huntington Bank?

The customer service people are nice sometimes but they can get a little irritated if you would keep talking to them and if you really needed help. It's pretty easy to access their website and it's scroll on there as well to find things on the website. The website is pretty plain but has information. It's an okay services for people that may need financial help and I wouldn't think nothing less of it. It's pretty okay if you are really needing of it. I think the security in this place is okay for a bit. They are pretty well secured and I like that. Their services are very well done so it deserves 4 stars.

Customer service was quite well. They gave me a good tour and I was very satisfied at the same time that they would think about their customers before their own selves. The online access was good and so was the website but it needs a little work from now on. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but overall I think we off to a good start. Financial services was just amazing! They helped me with things that I didn't know and I looked at a tour of it. The place itself, workers and how it runs it is quite great and very nice! I'm gonna be honest I haven't seen the security in action because nothing was going on but have to give it three stars but if I saw them I would have given it more. I think the security doing a great job.

Applied for a mortgage loan with one of Huntington's very few available loan officers. It was like pulling teeth to get an appointment, email returned, phone call, etc. Finally my loan was approved. I could never get in touch with her again. I spoke with the regional office who said they would email her... I filed a complaint and never heard from Huntington again!! Not a phone call, letter or email of apology. This company is very unprofessional. I will never do business with them again.

Huntington Bank Company Profile