About Homeside Financial
This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Homeside Financial is a home mortgage and refinancing company licensed in 43 states and Washington, D.C. Its list of mortgage options is extensive and includes refinancing, renovation loans, down payment assistance and more. Customers can apply, manage and gain approval of their loan completely online. No specific information is available about fees or rates. Homeside Financial is based in Columbia, Maryland.
- Extensive product offering
- Online application
- Vast resource center
- Loan officers in select areas
- Not available in certain states
- Fee info not readily available
Homeside Financial offers multiple products and resources for customers in 43 states. Customers may appreciate its online application and management process, but information about rates and fees isn’t available online.
What is Homeside Financial?
Homeside Financial is a home mortgage company that offers services designed to make the mortgage process accessible, convenient, efficient and transparent. Homeside has closed more than 75,000 loans across the nation, with total funding of over $17 billion. It has an online application and approval process as well as an in-depth resource center that provides customers with easy access to the information they need to make educated decisions about their homes. Homeside Financial is licensed in 43 states and Washington, D.C. It is not currently licensed in Alaska, Hawaii, New York, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont or Wyoming.
How does Homeside Financial work?
All customers start first with an in-depth conversation with one of Homeside Financial’s more than 245 loan officers. The loan officer asks questions to help tailor the experience specifically to what each customer needs. From there, the process continues with the application and the gathering of appropriate documents.
Once all the initial paperwork is complete, Homeside helps schedule the inspection and appraisal. After the final step (underwriting), homeowners are able to close on their loan and move into their new home.
Homeside Financial products
Homeside Financial offers purchase and refinance loans.
Customers looking to buy a home have different mortgage options available to them through Homeside Financial. Its mortgage products include:
- Conventional mortgage
- FHA mortgage
- VA loan
- USDA loan
- Adjustable-rate mortgage
- Renovation loan
- Jumbo mortgage
- Down payment assistance
- 80/20 loan
Homeside Financial offers refinancing loans for homeowners who want to lower their monthly payments, save on interest, pay off their loan faster, switch their home loan type or get rid of private mortgage insurance.
Homeside Financial rates
Homeside doesn’t share its rates for purchasing a home or refinancing your current mortgage. To find out rates and fees, you need to speak to a loan officer.
Homeside lists these fees as ones you may come across when getting a purchase or refinance loan through the lender:
- Application fee
- Appraisal fee
- Credit report fee
- Discount point(s)
- Escrow deposit for property taxes
- Flood certification fee
- Homeowners insurance
- Pest inspection
- Processing fee
- Survey fee
- Title company, title search or exam fee
- Transfer taxes
- Underwriting fee
Homeside Financial FAQ
- Can I pay my Homeside Financial mortgage online?
- Yes, Homeside Financial has an easy-to-find “Make a Payment” button along the top of its website. Customers can click on this button and log in to their account by entering their loan number and ZIP code.
- Does Homeside Financial charge mortgage fees?
- Yes, Homeside Financial charges fees for mortgages, including application and underwriting fees. Speak to a loan officer to find out more about which fees (and how much) you'll be charged.
- Does Homeside Financial offer mortgage refinancing?
- Yes, customers can refinance their home loan with Homeside Financial to lower their monthly payment, save on interest charges, pay off their loan faster, switch their loan type or get rid of PMI.
- Where is Homeside Financial located?
- Homeside Financial’s corporate headquarters are in Columbia, Maryland. It's licensed to operate in 43 states and Washington, D.C. It doesn't operate in Alaska, Hawaii, New York, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont and Wyoming.
Is Homeside Financial legit?
Homeside Financial offers purchase and refinancing home loan options in 43 states and Washington, D.C. It has closed over 75,000 loans totaling more than $17 billion. Customers work with a loan officer who assists with the process, including the application, documentation, inspection and appraisal, processing, underwriting and closing. In addition to standard mortgage products, Homeside also provides down payment assistance. To learn more about Homeside Financial, look up a nearby loan officer or contact the company directly.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Homeside Financial Company Information
- Company Name:
- Homeside Financial
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.