Visit Website
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.49/5

FreedomPlus creates a unique lending experience by providing you with a personal consultation where you can discuss your financial goals and needs with a loan consultant over the phone. Through its simple yet sophisticated application and vetting process, FreedomPlus offers a custom rate based on your job profile, payment history, and several other factors—not just your credit score. You could even qualify for exclusive rate discounts from FreedomPlus just for applying with a co-borrower, using your loan to pay off debt, or having retirement assets. Contact us today to learn more about our service or to start your application process!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

FreedomPlus Reviews

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

It was quick and easy. The customer service was top shelf. The process was without a doubt the best. Thanks for your help and for all the follow up. I will not hesitate to tell my friends and family about Freedom Plus.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

Hi it was a quick process. I would definitely do business with you again. I would recommend you to anyone looking for a loan. Thank you for the loan. I appreciate it. It helped me out not only financially but has put me at ease not paying high interest rate per card.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

I've had a great experience with FreedomPlus. My loan consultant, Bobby, was very helpful and professional throughout the process of applying for a loan. I recently took out a second loan through FreedomPlus because I've been very happy with the first. It was far less stressful than credit card debt and it's nice to know you'll pay it off in the foreseeable future. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

This was such a quick and easy process. We were approved and fully funded in about 2 weeks. There were no hoops to jump through. We got our offer and had no issues! We worked with Richard ** and he was great and very responsive.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

It was a very excellent experience with the professionalism & the time that l was approved. With the approval for $28,000 within 30 mins, an blessing. I will highly recommend anybody to Freedom Plus without a doubt. One of the best experiences l ever had in my life.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FreedomPlus?

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

Ryan was right on top of the whole process and got everything done right away. I couldn’t believe how fast the whole process took and was able to receive the funds right away. I would recommend FreedomPlus to anyone I know.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Applied for a personal loan with FreedomPlus. I was skeptical of an online loan. The application and loan process was quick and easy. Received a call from a loan consultant within minutes. Approved for the loan and now my credit card debt is paid off! The loan consultant was very helpful and friendly. Gave me different options of loan terms and Annual percentage rates! Offer direct pay to your creditors!!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

They were accurate and took time to answered all my questions. They make sure you understand everything before proceeding. Proceed with the term of the loan is totally up to you, no pressure from the agents. They make you feel in control. Thank you for your professionalism.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

My experience with FreedomPlus was very easy to deal with and it no time to get approval for loan and all the information was accuracy. If you need some type of loan you can not go wrong with getting loan from FreedomPlus, the individual that I was working with was easy to work with.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

FABULOUS. Thank you so much for helping me with paying off my credit cards. If it wasn't for me being able to get the loan in a timely manner and Paying off my Credit Cards I just don't know what I would do. Because of all of my unexpected family emergencies is how I was so far in debt. I didn't realize how much money I owed on my Credit Cards until you were able to help me with this matter. Thanks so much for your help and support.

FreedomPlus Company Information