Find a Debt Consolidation Loans partner

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

About FreedomPlus

FreedomPlus creates a unique lending experience by providing you with a personal consultation where you can discuss your financial goals and needs with a loan consultant over the phone. Through its simple yet sophisticated application and vetting process, FreedomPlus offers a custom rate based on your job profile, payment history, and several other factors—not just your credit score. You could even qualify for exclusive rate discounts from FreedomPlus just for applying with a co-borrower, using your loan to pay off debt, or having retirement assets. Contact us today to learn more about our service or to start your application process!

Find Debt Consolidation Loan Companies partners near you

Pros

• Work with a certified loan professional
    • Easy online application & approval
    • Get funds in less than 48 hours

Cons

• Minimum loan amount is $7,500

Bottom Line

FreedomPlus is an online loan broker that provides loans from $7,500 to $40,000. Get approved in less than a day, and you could receive funds in as little as 48 hours.

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

FreedomPlus Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FreedomPlus?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about FreedomPlus?

Original review: March 19, 2020

Customer service went above and beyond. Would definitely tell others about you guys. Very friendly and made it a very easy and pleasant experience. He answered every question that was asked and made sure I understood everything that was being done.

FreedomPlus response

Welcome to FreedomPlus, Daniel! We are excited about the opportunity to serve your financial needs. It is also an honor to hear how much you've enjoyed your experiences with us. We appreciate the recommendation as well. If any questions come up along the way, our Loan Servicing Specialists are available, Monday - Friday, to address your concerns. Feel free to email us anytime at customersupport@freedomplus.com. Thank you for choosing FreedomPlus!

Original review: March 18, 2020

Brian ** assisted me through my entire process and he was very patient and extremely professional. He went above and beyond on explaining the process step by step. He is a great representation of your company and you are lucky to have him. Thank you Brian!

FreedomPlus response

We are more than happy to help. Welcome to FreedomPlus, Vanneshia! We are thrilled to have an opportunity to support your financial needs. We also appreciate you speaking so kindly about the service you've received. Our advocates in Loan Servicing are also happy to answer any questions that come up. Thank you for choosing FreedomPlus to reach your financial goals!

Original review: March 13, 2020

The whole process was smooth and easy. The Representative who assisted me was very knowledgeable and showed empathy throughout the loan process. She walked me through every step and answered all questions that I presented to her. Thank you to the representative and thank you FreedomPlus!!

FreedomPlus response

Amazing feedback, Mr. Frank **! We are thrilled to be a part of your financial journey. The greatest reward is hearing how pleased you are with our service efforts. We hope to continue providing an amazing experience for you. Thank you for being the best part of FreedomPlus!

Original review: March 11, 2020

My customer care professional walked me through everything and met all my needs. I've had nothing but great service from day one. And saved me money each time. Such a pleasure knowing someone is looking out for me. Thank you all for the best experience.

FreedomPlus response

Welcome to FreedomPlus, Alan! Thank you for sharing your amazing feedback. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed the experience you had with your Loan Consultant. Please know our Loan Servicing Specialists are also excited to answer any questions you may have. Thank you for choosing FreedomPlus. Here's to financial freedom!

Original review: March 10, 2020

My loan request was approved almost instantly, and the entire process from application to receiving loan funds was as easy as I've ever experienced. Customer service was excellent and courteous. I would most definitely recommend this service to my family and friends who need it.

FreedomPlus response

We appreciate the recommendation, Mr. Vonjo, and welcome to FreedomPlus! The feedback you provided is amazing. Thank you for sharing this with us. We're also grateful to hear how supported you feel by our advocates in Loan Servicing. Please continue to reach out to us anytime assistance is needed. Thank you for choosing FreedomPlus as your guide to financial freedom.

Original review: March 7, 2020

After their misleading ads I attempted to get a loan. At 1st it was how much do you want then a few days later they wanted to see my pay stub. After explaining I was a 1099 employee they immediately turned me down. I then called in and spoke to a supervisor. After proving income was correct and supplying my bank records I'm told they go by net income meaning after all your Bills are paid...I had to take off work to accomplish all the paperwork. I'll never be SCAMMED again.

FreedomPlus response

We're sorry to hear about the frustrations experienced, Mr. Jesse **. As your Loan Consultants, it is our responsibility to inform potential clients about the requirements of our service. However, we will take opportunities to find solutions to uncommon situations. We never intended to create a frustrating situation for you. We wish you the best in all future endeavors and thank you for considering FreedomPlus to reach your financial goals.

Original review: March 7, 2020

I was really happy with the way I was treated. I have told other people about you. Hopefully they will call and get the loan they need. I do wish it would have been paid off as soon as the extra money was in my account.

FreedomPlus response

Thank you, Rosemary, for referring our service to others. We're glad to hear you are enjoying your experiences with us. We hope to continue providing a supportive atmosphere where you feel comfortable asking questions about your account. Thank you for being the best part of FreedomPlus. Here's to your financial relief!

Original review: March 4, 2020

The loan agent that I dealt with A. ** was wonderful. But when I took my original loan out was at a extremely high interest rate. I was told that if I made 6 months on time payments that my rate would be greatly lowered to possibly around 5%. So I made 6 on time payments and called to have the loan amount refinanced and unfortunately my loan percent rate is nowhere near the 5% I was lead to believe I would receive.

FreedomPlus response

We appreciate your feedback, Ms. Donna **, and are disappointed to hear this was your experience with us. Making sure we set the proper expectations regarding our service remains a top priority. Please let us know if you still have any concerns regarding the details of your loan. Thank you for allowing FreedomPlus the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Original review: March 4, 2020

Quick and easy process. Customer service was exceptional and loan rep was very knowledgeable and friendly. After loan was approved the next day I was sent an email asking if I had any questions and was given customer service numbers in case I needed them in the future. This whole process is how it should be done, top notch business. Would recommend Freedom Plus to anyone.

FreedomPlus response

Welcome to FreedomPlus! Thank you, Ron, for the opportunity to serve your financial needs. We greatly appreciate your kind feedback regarding your experiences. Please continue to reach out to us when assistance is needed. Thank you for putting your trust in FreedomPlus to reach your financial goals.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

Done very well at explaining options and or other information is needed, was quick and virtually painless process. Was able to do all of it over the phone which made that handy. No real issues, would recommend to a friend.

FreedomPlus response

Thank you for recommending our services, Steven! It is an honor to have the opportunity to serve your financial needs. If any other questions come up for you, please, contact our Loan Servicing Specialists at (800) 297-5879 or via email at customersupport@freedomplus.com.

FreedomPlus Company Information