Call toll free
4.44/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

FreedomPlus creates a unique lending experience by providing you with a personal consultation where you can discuss your financial goals and needs with a loan consultant over the phone. Through its simple yet sophisticated application and vetting process, FreedomPlus offers a custom rate based on your job profile, payment history, and several other factors—not just your credit score. You could even qualify for exclusive rate discounts from FreedomPlus just for applying with a co-borrower, using your loan to pay off debt, or having retirement assets. Contact us today to learn more about our service or to start your application process!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

440 FreedomPlus Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 26, 2019

I was hesitant to reach out to this company initially. I called and spoke with Aimee **, who from the moment she got on the phone with me was phenomenal. She was knowledgeable and gave legitimately sound recommendations to my problems. I work in the industry and if I could poach this type of customer service I would be the happiest camper on the planet! The process was simple and smooth and everything wrapped up incredibly quickly. A++ from me!

Original review: July 25, 2019

We worked with Cassandra ** at FreedomPlus.com. She was awesome. She called as soon as I submitted my application. She contacted us frequently, but not enough to annoy. She was professional and courteous. I would highly recommend because of Cassandra's service!

Original review: July 24, 2019

FreedomPlus was very helpful with my needs. They were professional, courteous, and considerate. The process was extremely easy. We got our funds quickly. Providing information to them is not time consuming. Ervin ** was our representative & he was superb!

Original review: July 24, 2019

Everyone has been so helpful and I appreciate your assistance. You have helped guide me to a better way of handling finances. I have paid off several accounts, and now it is on a personal loan but not sure where to find that info if you can help me locate that. Thanks again.

Original review: July 21, 2019

My experience was amazing from the start. The application process was super quick and I got a call not even an hour later. Caleb ** called and made sure he had everything he needed to expedite my order since it was a Friday afternoon. If I ever need another loan or know anyone looking this is the first and only place I will tell them to go.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FreedomPlus?

Original review: July 20, 2019

I contacted FreedomPlus in an effort to obtain a loan to pay off my credit cards. My credit history was somewhat blighted with a bankruptcy in 2016 and my card usage at over 50%. I have not had any issues with late payments but thought my negative history was a Huge problem. The rep I spoke to was very accommodating and my loan was approved in about six hours. All but one of my cards were paid off in six business days and I expect the other subprime card to be paid shortly. I would reccomend this organization to anyone.

Original review: July 20, 2019

I did a soft inquiry online, and my phone rang like crazy. I finally answered to a Dana **, who was quick to do a hard inquiry. Well sad to say she never called me back about my application and every time I called her to check on the status, her voicemail came on saying Dana is at home. Very unprofessional...if my loan wasn’t approved for whatever reason, I would have liked a call back, as I do have other options with other companies.

Original review: July 19, 2019

I am surprised that to see people are giving FreedomPlus 5 stars rating! This is purely a “predatory” lender. No question on that. Be aware of the LendingTree which is very dishonest and misguiding people straight. It send your loan application to this type of predators. You will receive a call immediately even you did not select their services. They start asking personal information without disclosing their information. I fall into this trap of LendingTree and paid $2000 just for loan processing. I am trying to find out the information on how to file proper complain with authorities.

Original review: July 17, 2019

We worked with Keith who was very helpful and knowledgeable - he helped us thru the process and better yet all of our high interests credit cards are paid off. Our payment is affordable and we are saving 400$ a month in interest fees! We would definitely recommend FreedomPlus to friends and family.

Original review: July 15, 2019

All went well with the exception of not being made aware of the 300 something dollar processing fee. Borrowed 7500 and got 7100 and something, don't have the exact figures right at the moment as I am at work. Otherwise it went well.

FreedomPlus Company Information