4.7/5 (27 ratings)

Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Vincent Landino

About Endeavor Metals Group

Endeavor Metals Group is a precious metals dealer. It offers gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins and bars as well as numismatic coins. There are no fees for shipping and no minimum or maximum purchase amounts. Bullion orders can only be made over the phone during the company’s business hours, but numismatic orders can be made online.

Find Gold Dealers partners near you

Pros

• Free shipping for all purchases
    • No order minimum
    • Offers IRA-approved precious metals

Cons

• No bullion prices on website
    • No evening or weekend availability

Bottom Line

Endeavor Metals Group sells precious metal bullion and collector coins. Like with many gold dealers, online purchases are limited, but EMG is worth checking out for its lack of shipping fees, commission fees and order limits.

Take a Quiz

Get matched with a Gold IRA Authorized Partner

Find my match

What is Endeavor Metals Group?

Endeavor Metals Group sells gold and other precious metals. It’s a bullion dealer for the United States Mint, the Royal Canadian Mint and The Perth Mint. EMG is also an authorized dealer for the Numismatic Guaranty Company and the Professional Coin Grading Service and a member of the Industry Council for Tangible Assets. It's the only precious metals dealer that's also a member of the Silver Institute.

While it’s located in West Palm Beach, Florida, Endeavor Metals Group ships precious metals and numismatic coins throughout the U.S. and Canada. EMG’s products include both bullion (coins and bars valued for their precious metal content) and numismatics (collector coins). Some of its bullion products are also eligible for precious metals IRAs.

How does Endeavor Metals Group work?

The ordering process with Endeavor Metals Group depends on what type of product you’re buying:

• If you’re ordering bullion, you must call and speak to an account representative. However, the company is only available from Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST.
    • If you’re ordering numismatics, you can shop and buy online through EMG’s website.

Payments can be made by credit card, bank wire, certified check, cashier’s check, money order, personal check, automated clearing house (ACH), bitcoin or precious metals. There are no minimum or maximum order amounts, shipping fees or commission fees. The company also offers discounts for certain payment methods and some large orders.

Endeavor Metals Group products

Endeavor Metals Group sells bullion and numismatic products in a number of different precious metals.

Endeavor Metals Group offers gold bullion in both coins and bars. Available gold coins include American Gold Eagle coins, China Gold Panda coins and Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins. Gold bars are available in one-ounce, 10-ounce and one-kilo sizes from various sources.
    Endeavor Metals Group offers silver bullion in both coins and bars. You can choose from American Silver Eagle coins, Silver Peace Dollar coins and Australian Silver Kookaburra coins. Silver bars are available in one-ounce, 10-ounce, 100-ounce and one-kilo sizes from different mints.
    Endeavor Metals Group offers platinum bullion in coins and bars. There are four one-ounce coins available, including American Platinum Eagle coins, Australian Platinum Kangaroo coins, Australian Platinum Philharmonic coins and Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf coins. Platinum bars come in one-ounce and 10-ounce sizes.
    Endeavor Metals Group has a small number of palladium coins and bars available for purchase. The two one-ounce coins available are the American Palladium Eagle and Canadian Palladium Maple Leaf. Palladium bars are available in one-ounce and 10-ounce sizes.
    Numismatic coins are available in all of the metals above, but these rare coins tend to have a collector value higher than the value of their metal content. Most coins listed were minted in the last 40 years; however, there are coins from as far back as 1886 listed at the time of publishing.

Endeavor Metals Group fees

Endeavor Metals Group does not specify prices for bullion products on its website. The only prices listed are for modern numismatics, which cost up to $22,000 each.

Discounts may be available for large orders. Endeavor Metals Group also doesn’t charge shipping fees or commission fees, but paying by credit card or PayPal will cost you an additional 3% fee.

Endeavor Metals Group FAQ

Does Endeavor Metals Group have a minimum order?
    No, Endeavor Metals Group does not have a minimum order requirement for customers in the U.S. or Canada.
    How long does it take to get my metals from Endeavor Metals Group?
    The time it takes to get your metals from Endeavor Metals Group depends on your method of payment:
    • Credit card orders typically ship within one to three business days of your card being processed.
    • Money order, bank transfer and cashier’s check orders usually ship one to five business days after your payment clears.
    • Personal and company check orders typically ship five to 10 business days after your payment clears.
    • Bank wire orders typically ship within one to three days of receiving your wire. This is EMG’s recommended payment method.

These estimates don’t include weekends, holidays or the time it takes for your payment to clear.

How can I buy metals from Endeavor Metals Group?
    To place an order with Endeavor Metals Group, you can either call during business hours or, if you’re buying numismatics, purchase off the company’s website.
    Does Endeavor Metals Group offer discounts?
    Yes, there are multiple ways to save money with Endeavor Metals Group. Paying by cash, check, money order, cashier’s check, bank wire or trade lets you avoid a 3% pass-through fee. EMG may also offer discounts on large purchases, but these are only available at the company’s discretion.

Is Endeavor Metals Group legit?

Endeavor Metals Group is a legitimate dealer of precious metals. Most products can only be purchased over the phone during business hours, but there are also several benefits to buying from Endeavor Metals Group. There are no shipping fees, commission fees or order limits, and potential discounts are available. If you’re looking to purchase gold, silver, platinum, palladium or numismatics, you might consider buying from EMG.

Endeavor Metals Group Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endeavor Metals Group?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Endeavor Metals Group?

Original review: June 23, 2022

I bought some silver from Endeavor. I was aggravated. I found what I bought was cheaper somewhere else. I called back and told them I wanted to cancel the deal. The rep said, “Well, you've already bought it. What I could do, we’re gonna have to charge you some money.” So, that pissed me off a little bit. I still got it though. I would tell others to check other places too to find out the price.

Endeavor Metals Group response

Thank you for your review. Before a customer purchases, we will meet or beat any competitor's price. After the purchase, we can only offer the initial price. Our prices are some of the most competitive in the industry, whether you are in the market to buy or sell we will get you a price that you can be happy with.

We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Endeavor Metals Group

Original review: April 28, 2022

Since my first purchase in April 2018, Mario has been the most attentive investment person I have ever had. I get periodic calls just to alert me regarding what's happening in the precious-metals market and why. No sales, just information. He always takes the time to fully explain all the factors that support his purchasing recommendations. He knows my financial limitations and respects them when I say it's not a good time regarding cash flow. To date, all of the purchases I have made continue to perform well. I never would have thought about the potential profits with numismatic coins and that I could afford to get in that market.

I appreciated the time he took to educate me in this area. I am very pleased with the different silver, gold and platinum coins I have invested in. I'm sure there will be future purchases and I look forward to the future sales when I will realize the profits I make because of Mario's suggestions. Mario also takes the time to get to know me at a personal level, as I have him. I would gladly recommend Mario Russo to anyone I know who is interested in investing in the precious-metals market. He has the combination of expert knowledge and experience coupled with a very friendly personality. Many mistakes could be made if one does not have the proper guide. Mario is such a guide.

Endeavor Metals Group response

Thank you for your review. Customer satisfaction is a top priority at Endeavor Metals. We look forward to assisting you with your precious metal purchases.

Get buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 26, 2022

I found Endeavor Metals online when looking for a realizable vendor to sell 100oz silver bars. Arnold ** answered the phone and took care of all my or any questions and concerns I had. He took care of me and gave me a very fair price and had was able to walk out the door with a check in my hand in about 15 min. I would 100% recommended Endeavor Metals and Arnold ** for all your precious metal needs.

Endeavor Metals Group response

Thank you for your review. At Endeavor, we believe that an informed customer is a happy customer. Whether it's a purchase or sale, we are here to help.

Thank you for your business.

Arnold Sic

Senior Precious Metals Specialist

Original review: April 8, 2022

I have never conducted a sale of gold before, so I did not know what to expect. The facility is extremely secure, with ID check at the door and 2 sets of locked doors providing controlled access. Mr. Arnold ** was our account executive and proved to be every bit as professional, efficient, and friendly as could be. He immediately put me at ease and the speed at which the transaction occurred was much free than I had expected. I would recommend Endeavor to anyone with gold to sell or with the desire to purchase gold. The price was by far the highest of the three offers that were made for my gold coins.

Endeavor Metals Group response

At Endeavor, our customers are our priority. Thank you for your review. We are happy that we could assist you with your sale and look forward to helping with other transactions.

Arnold Sic,

General Manager

Original review: April 8, 2022

First time purchasing metals (gold/silver) and Justin at Endeavor metals group was an enormous help, explained everything thoroughly, showed different options and routes to take spent 2 days discussing what to get and I couldn’t be happier it’s quite the feeling purchasing precious metals. I highly recommend going here especially since I like face to face business, will be going back next week for some platinum, thank you guys!

Endeavor Metals Group response

Thank you for your business.

Justin Tripode

Senior Precious Metals Specialist

Original review: July 13, 2022

I recently conducted some transactions with Endeavor Metals. They are very professional in what they do. Their representative walked me through all the details of the process since it was my first time, and the service was exactly as agreed on and explained upfront. I give them high marks for their professionalism and excellent customer service.

Endeavor Metals Group response

Thank you for your review. Customer satisfaction is a high priority and we always aim to exceed expectations. We look forward to assisting you in any future precious metal transactions.

Endeavor Metals Group

Original review: June 25, 2022

To be honest, I was skeptical about buying my gold over the phone through Endeavor. I had a friend that vouched for them and said the transaction went smooth and did a lot of research to make sure everything is safe and legit. I can safely say it is! They delivered everything as promised over and over again. I highly recommend Endeavor to all my friends and family. In fact I've already referred them.

Endeavor Metals Group response

Thank you for your review. A referral is one of the best compliments that we can receive! We look forward to assisting you, your family, and your friends.

Sincerely,

Endeavor Metals Group

Original review: May 18, 2022

I had a great time working with Arnold **. He was very professional and I walked away with a $3,900 profit. I'll be back to buy sometime in the future. Probably not until the current economy settles down though. Precious metal values are at a premium now. Not a good time to buy.

Endeavor Metals Group response

Thank you for your review. Customer service and experience are a top priority at Endeavor. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Original review: May 14, 2022

The speed of getting the product was one factor I liked about Endeavor. They also had everything we needed. The product was very good and there was ease in getting it. The cost was even much better than some companies. Endeavor did very well.

Endeavor Metals Group response

Original review: April 21, 2022

Endeavor Metals had the quantity that I needed that the other providers didn't have. I got one on silver and gold. I had a pretty good experience and they have great customer service.

Endeavor Metals Group response

Thank you for your review! We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Quick and easy. Get matched with a Gold IRA partner.

Endeavor Metals Group Company Information