Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

These Guys Are Absolutely Amazing. They Gave Mind Blowing Experiences. Very Honest and Super Accurate. Special Thanks to Mr. Jesse **, and Mr. Eric **. I love you Guys! From a 3 time Veteran of The US Army! At first it sounded too good to be true or scam, but it's really true!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with EduLoan Docs has been comforting. Travis ** has been absolutely wonderful. He has been very patient and thorough in explaining things so that they make sense to me. I consider myself a very skeptical individual and was uncertain of going through with the program. However, the multiple conversations with Travis and the fact that he is SO ACCESSIBLE has given me the courage to take a leap of faith, in putting my debt in this company's hands. Thanks Travis!

My experience with EduLoan services has been wonderful. The staff members that I have engaged with were very helpful and dedicated to providing the supportive services that I needed. Whenever questions or concerns have come up they have always assisted with coming to a resolution. I'm very grateful for everything that EduLoan services has done for. Thank you for your time and support.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I really appreciate the professional manner my case was handled. The gentleman who helped me, Travis **, was very knowledgeable, patient and articulate in explaining their services. The entire process went smoothly and Travis was always responsive to answering any questions.

Everyone has been so helpful and informative. All of my questions were answered. And if I ever have any other concerns or questions, I know I can call and have great customer assistance. Thank you again for making this process and transition so easy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EduLoan Docs?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've had a great time with EduLoan. They have helped me tremendously along the way, and helped me take advantage of programs that I was not previously aware of. The company that had been servicing the loans I consolidated was trying to price gouge. EduLoan has provided me with much more agreeable repayment terms.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I first contacted EduLoan regarding my current financial situation... I was certainly extremely skeptical and unsure of involving myself with this program. Nicole ** was my original contact person and as she described the process of what they do... I slowly started to come around. And I have been extremely satisfied with this process thus far. They have stayed in touch with me regarding any additional paperwork or information needed to continue the loan forgiveness process. I am very eager to see the end result regarding release of my garnishment and ultimately forgiveness of my student loans. Thank you!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Scarlet assisted me with the experience and I was extremely impressed. I was a little unsure about the program and if it would actually assist, but she was able to answer all my questions and make me feel comfortable about consolidating my loans. They help set me up with the lowest plan possible. I would recommend them to anyone with student loans. Keep up the great work.

EduLoan Docs assisted me in completion of the applications for the student loan forgiveness program. Because of the excellent assistance I received I was able to enroll in this program and make an affordable payment. Questions are always answered quickly by email. I am very relieved to take positive action concerning student loan debt I have struggled with for years.

EduLoan Docs

Thank you Amber! We're happy to assist.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I wanted to give a shout out to EduLoan because when I first heard about it through Facebook, no one else had -- and therefore I was really nervous, because most people thought it was a scam. They needed my information up front, and that was also scary for me because I had never done this before. I did see that they had a location and the representative was so nice to me, I could sense their sincerity and I thought "Well, I'm desperate to get my loans in order & try to be forgiven..." I've had my share of scams on Craigslist, this seemed different... And it was!!!

A year and a half later, & they'd found a way to lower my payments by $1,000 per month by working DIRECTLY with the loan officers rather than going through Navient. That's why NOT a lot of people know about them! It's a freaking gold mine. It took a month or two of forbearance to get the regular payments in order & lowered, but it was worth it for me to be able to finally make payments consistently thereafter. This is an actual business, but the payments are so low & you save such a significant amount on your payments that it's worth it. They make sure whatever you pay is way lower than before (otherwise you probably don't need the service... It's kind of like a loan personal trainer lol). If you have your loans down & you are almost done paying them, you're probably good... But if you're like me & you have loans way in over your head, contact this loan cowboy & they will wrangle those loans UP!

EduLoan Docs

We're happy to assist Dustin! Thanks for believing in us.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

When I first saw EDULOAN Docs I thought it was a scam... I didn't research much about other ways to pay off my student loan debt. I was very cautious about this process but I'm glad I did it. Saving myself about $300 a month by working with EDULOAN Docs that I otherwise would not have been saving. I recommend them.

EduLoan Docs

Thank you for the kind words Sephra! We're always here for you.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I am so thankful for the student loan forgiveness program. Without this program I would not be able to pay my debt back for my education. I have recommended the program to family and friends. I gave great reviews on how wonderful the staff is. Thank you for all the assistance!

EduLoan Docs

We're happy to assist Dominique!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

You guys have a good program and actually tries to help people and are patient with the clients because you do know that everyone has a life. So thank you, and I would recommend this program to others.

EduLoan Docs

We're pleased to assist you and your friends Latonya!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

This was the best call I've ever made. Not only did they decrease my monthly payment significantly but they provided excellent customer service in the process. I have since recommended several of my friends and they all had similar experiences as well.

EduLoan Docs

We're happy you found us Kelli! Thanks for the kind words.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I was having a hard time trying to find a reliable source to help me pay back my student loans. I joined this program a couple of months ago and I am very happy with the customer service, and the low rate they were able to offer me. I am very thankful for this program.

EduLoan Docs

We are pleased to assist you Olive, thank you.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

My experience with EduLoan Docs was pleasant. I had a vibrant representative who did her questioning with a smile in her voice and a helpful attitude. When I did not know any information she asked for, she advised me how to find it while patiently waiting for the information. With that pleasant interaction I was also able to get my payments reduced. Thank you.

EduLoan Docs

Thank you Skyla! It's our pleasure to assist.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

It's funny, at first I thought it was a scam. This is nothing but a company helping people with their debt in student loans. I thought my student loans would haunt me forever until I answered my phone and EduLoan helped me to get them under control. I've told everyone I know about this company and how great their customer service is, they took the time to answer all my questions. They are great!!

EduLoan Docs Company Profile