Paying too much for Car Insurance?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

4.70/5

EduLoan Docs

Are you looking to reduce your student loan payments or need assistance in preparing your loan consolidation documents? EduLoan Docs was created to help former students who are working towards paying off their student loan debt and is ready to assist you in the process. Our team will not only make sure that all the documents you need are prepared and properly organized, but can also assist you in finding a repayment program that best fits your situation. Contact us today for a free no obligation consultation!

EduLoan Docs Reviews

Original review: April 29, 2018

I received great service from Brittney on Friday April 27th. She was very helpful and patient with me. I felt at ease working with Brittney. I want to express my gratitude to Brittney and any other rep who helped me throughout this process.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I originally start to consolidate my loan in Nov. 2017. I thought everything was good and on task because I did not hear anything for months. I followed up in Feb. 2018 and was told they need updated pay stubs to get the process going to consolidate. Not a good start when I would have liked to have my original rep send me an email or call that this is what was needed at that time. I called in and got Steve and he was awesome and always followed up to keep me in the loop of the process. First payment is due in May and I am on task that everything has finalized and moved over from NetNet. Other than that, it was a very smooth process with manageable payments. Thank you EduLoan. :)

Get expert buying tips about Student Loan Refinancing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I am a very satisfied customer. This company helps me stay on top of my payments. They also when I need change my payment date they let me. They text and email me to let me know payment was made or there was an error. I would recommend this company to anyone I can. They are some very carrying and loving people.

Original review: April 24, 2018

Brittany was extremely helpful today with getting my payment information for my account updated and with postponing my payment date for this month, due to my current financial hardships. Brittany was very nice and courteous, which isn't what I always get from some representatives.

Original review: April 21, 2018

EduLoan is an excellent service for those that are too busy to remember deadlines and don't have a full knowledge of how student loan regulations affect their quality of life. Their service is affordable and very convenient. I've never had an issue working with them and they stay on top of your account. 5 stars from me!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EduLoan Docs?

Original review: April 20, 2018

My experience with EduLoan service is fine, now. At first I didn’t like the fact that I was not receiving email receipts when my loan payment would be taken from my account But now I receive receipts.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Since I’ve started working with EduLoans, I’ve had nothing but great service. My bank issued me a new card so I called in to update the payment information and the process was quick and hassle free. I would definitely recommend EduLoans to other students in need.

Original review: April 11, 2018

You have helped me solve a problem with my loans that I tried for 2 years with Navient. My loans went from 82000 to 240000 and there was nothing I could do about it. Your company helped me set up a salary based repayment plan that would work with what I make. Also if a problem ever comes up you are there to help. Thank you.

Original review: April 4, 2018

EduLoan representatives were excellent. Jake ** walked me thru every step. Each encounter with EduLoan reps. has been professional and easy to work with. I am very pleased with all of the services I have received.

Original review: April 2, 2018

When I speak with Brittnee, whether it's processing a payment or updating my card information, she is always professional and courtesy. Nothing short of pleasant to interact with. Nick, my first supervisor, really left me with no questions after initially signing me up for the EduLoan Servicing program. Thank you all for making this process and these loans easier to manage, allowing me to not stress and get back to enjoying and improving my quality of life!

EduLoan Docs expert review by Barbara Friedberg

EduLoan Docs helps former students pay off federal student loan debt. They have services that will help you consolidate your loan debt, help you with loan forgiveness and assist you in preparing the documents to enroll in common programs like Standard and Graduated repayment plans, as well as income-based repayment. EduLoan Docs helps student loan borrowers enroll into several different loan forgiveness programs. If you are a teacher, work in public service or are unable to work due to a disability, EduLoan docs can see if you qualify for total loan forgiveness. EduLoan Docs guarantees that you can find a consolidation and repayment plan, or you get your money back.

• Services: Student loan consolidation assistance