4.62/5
Based on 37 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

EduLoan Docs

Are you looking to reduce your student loan payments or need assistance in preparing your loan consolidation documents? EduLoan Docs was created to help former students who are working towards paying off their student loan debt and is ready to assist you in the process. Our team will not only make sure that all the documents you need are prepared and properly organized, but can also assist you in finding a repayment program that best fits your situation. Contact us today for a free no obligation consultation!

Last updated: April 29, 2018

37 EduLoan Docs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 29, 2018

I received great service from Brittney on Friday April 27th. She was very helpful and patient with me. I felt at ease working with Brittney. I want to express my gratitude to Brittney and any other rep who helped me throughout this process.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I originally start to consolidate my loan in Nov. 2017. I thought everything was good and on task because I did not hear anything for months. I followed up in Feb. 2018 and was told they need updated pay stubs to get the process going to consolidate. Not a good start when I would have liked to have my original rep send me an email or call that this is what was needed at that time. I called in and got Steve and he was awesome and always followed up to keep me in the loop of the process. First payment is due in May and I am on task that everything has finalized and moved over from NetNet. Other than that, it was a very smooth process with manageable payments. Thank you EduLoan. :)

Get expert buying tips about Student Loan Consolidation Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I am a very satisfied customer. This company helps me stay on top of my payments. They also when I need change my payment date they let me. They text and email me to let me know payment was made or there was an error. I would recommend this company to anyone I can. They are some very carrying and loving people.

Original review: April 24, 2018

Brittany was extremely helpful today with getting my payment information for my account updated and with postponing my payment date for this month, due to my current financial hardships. Brittany was very nice and courteous, which isn't what I always get from some representatives.

Original review: April 21, 2018

EduLoan is an excellent service for those that are too busy to remember deadlines and don't have a full knowledge of how student loan regulations affect their quality of life. Their service is affordable and very convenient. I've never had an issue working with them and they stay on top of your account. 5 stars from me!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EduLoan Docs?

Original review: April 20, 2018

My experience with EduLoan service is fine, now. At first I didn’t like the fact that I was not receiving email receipts when my loan payment would be taken from my account But now I receive receipts.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Since I’ve started working with EduLoans, I’ve had nothing but great service. My bank issued me a new card so I called in to update the payment information and the process was quick and hassle free. I would definitely recommend EduLoans to other students in need.

Original review: April 11, 2018

You have helped me solve a problem with my loans that I tried for 2 years with Navient. My loans went from 82000 to 240000 and there was nothing I could do about it. Your company helped me set up a salary based repayment plan that would work with what I make. Also if a problem ever comes up you are there to help. Thank you.

Original review: April 4, 2018

EduLoan representatives were excellent. Jake ** walked me thru every step. Each encounter with EduLoan reps. has been professional and easy to work with. I am very pleased with all of the services I have received.

Original review: April 2, 2018

When I speak with Brittnee, whether it's processing a payment or updating my card information, she is always professional and courtesy. Nothing short of pleasant to interact with. Nick, my first supervisor, really left me with no questions after initially signing me up for the EduLoan Servicing program. Thank you all for making this process and these loans easier to manage, allowing me to not stress and get back to enjoying and improving my quality of life!

Original review: March 30, 2018

I was able to get my school loans down dramatically with the help of EduLoan. They were easily assessable and very detailed in their work. They were very helpful and easy to talk to. I would use them again if I needed to!

Original review: March 24, 2018

Thank God for EduLoan Docs. I was terrified to start paying my student loans b/c I didn't have any money. I was stressing out really bad because of it. I then got a call about the program EduLoan Docs has and enrolled. I was totally skeptical at first but the representatives explained everything to the best of their ability and answered every question I had. It helped me feel better about the whole thing. I'm so glad I did it though because I can't afford the $500+/month payment for my student loans. I have been so happy with EduLoan Docs. I would totally recommend them!

Original review: March 23, 2018

When I was first enrolling in the program I was told that my initial 2 payments of close to 300 dollars were for my student loans and that if I made these payments to my account would drop my monthly payments to 30 dollars per month. What they didn't tell me that these payments were not for my student loans but for their own processing fees and that it would cost an additional monthly fee to stay enrolled in their program and that I would have to pay not just their monthly fee but also another direct payment to Department of Education Federal Loans. I believe this was false enrollment and is entrapment into the program.

Original review: March 21, 2018

I just want to say I appreciate the outreach this program did to get a hold of me and notifying me that my payment did not go through. I have had many stressors lately and my bank card was in jeopardy of potential fraud so my bank sent me a new card and I forgot to inform this loan forgiveness program about the changes with my bank card. The person who called me got my updated bank card and was so helpful to getting me back on track. Thanks for all you do.

Original review: March 15, 2018

When I called I was a bit reluctant at first. I thought maybe it could be a scam or a business trying to take advantage of my need for help. However, my loan counselor was great. He explained all of my options and walked me through everything step by step. Now I am paying a great deal less of what my original loan was and I don't feel overwhelmed by student loan debt.

Original review: March 15, 2018

EduLoan services are great! They work with you and for you! If you have any problems with payment intentional or by accident they contact immediately and try to help resolve the problem. Would definitely recommend to a friend!

Original review: March 14, 2018

My experience with EduLoan has been positive so far. The representive made the process easy and answered all questions with accuracy. I recommended EduLoan to one colleague. I look forward to an ongoing positive experience with EduLoan.

Original review: March 14, 2018

I would like to start off by saying thank you to the staff at EduLoan Docs. The team has been so helpful in regards to explaining how the program works and assisting me with setting up my account. I am very fortunate to have had such a great experience with this program and am extremely thankful for them relieving the burden of paying back student loans. Thank you all for what you do. I will definitely be referring my friends!

Original review: March 14, 2018

Great company. Absolutely delivered on everything that was promised. I recommend this program to my friends and family and tell them about my great experience. I truly recommend this to anyone with student loans.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

EduLoan is Great! I had a great experience with them. This is my second year with them and any questions that I have they answer right there, by call or email, they don’t hesitate to answer or help you. Christian ** Thank you for your help and being very patience with me, Also last year Maria was same way. Thanks again.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

These Guys Are Absolutely Amazing. They Gave Mind Blowing Experiences. Very Honest and Super Accurate. Special Thanks to Mr. Jesse **, and Mr. Eric **. I love you Guys! From a 3 time Veteran of The US Army! At first it sounded too good to be true or scam, but it's really true!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

My experience with EduLoan Docs has been comforting. Travis ** has been absolutely wonderful. He has been very patient and thorough in explaining things so that they make sense to me. I consider myself a very skeptical individual and was uncertain of going through with the program. However, the multiple conversations with Travis and the fact that he is SO ACCESSIBLE has given me the courage to take a leap of faith, in putting my debt in this company's hands. Thanks Travis!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

My experience with EduLoan services has been wonderful. The staff members that I have engaged with were very helpful and dedicated to providing the supportive services that I needed. Whenever questions or concerns have come up they have always assisted with coming to a resolution. I'm very grateful for everything that EduLoan services has done for. Thank you for your time and support.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I really appreciate the professional manner my case was handled. The gentleman who helped me, Travis **, was very knowledgeable, patient and articulate in explaining their services. The entire process went smoothly and Travis was always responsive to answering any questions.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

Everyone has been so helpful and informative. All of my questions were answered. And if I ever have any other concerns or questions, I know I can call and have great customer assistance. Thank you again for making this process and transition so easy.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I've had a great time with EduLoan. They have helped me tremendously along the way, and helped me take advantage of programs that I was not previously aware of. The company that had been servicing the loans I consolidated was trying to price gouge. EduLoan has provided me with much more agreeable repayment terms.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

When I first contacted EduLoan regarding my current financial situation... I was certainly extremely skeptical and unsure of involving myself with this program. Nicole ** was my original contact person and as she described the process of what they do... I slowly started to come around. And I have been extremely satisfied with this process thus far. They have stayed in touch with me regarding any additional paperwork or information needed to continue the loan forgiveness process. I am very eager to see the end result regarding release of my garnishment and ultimately forgiveness of my student loans. Thank you!!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

Scarlet assisted me with the experience and I was extremely impressed. I was a little unsure about the program and if it would actually assist, but she was able to answer all my questions and make me feel comfortable about consolidating my loans. They help set me up with the lowest plan possible. I would recommend them to anyone with student loans. Keep up the great work.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

EduLoan Docs assisted me in completion of the applications for the student loan forgiveness program. Because of the excellent assistance I received I was able to enroll in this program and make an affordable payment. Questions are always answered quickly by email. I am very relieved to take positive action concerning student loan debt I have struggled with for years.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I wanted to give a shout out to EduLoan because when I first heard about it through Facebook, no one else had -- and therefore I was really nervous, because most people thought it was a scam. They needed my information up front, and that was also scary for me because I had never done this before. I did see that they had a location and the representative was so nice to me, I could sense their sincerity and I thought "Well, I'm desperate to get my loans in order & try to be forgiven..." I've had my share of scams on Craigslist, this seemed different... And it was!!!

A year and a half later, & they'd found a way to lower my payments by $1,000 per month by working DIRECTLY with the loan officers rather than going through Navient. That's why NOT a lot of people know about them! It's a freaking gold mine. It took a month or two of forbearance to get the regular payments in order & lowered, but it was worth it for me to be able to finally make payments consistently thereafter. This is an actual business, but the payments are so low & you save such a significant amount on your payments that it's worth it. They make sure whatever you pay is way lower than before (otherwise you probably don't need the service... It's kind of like a loan personal trainer lol). If you have your loans down & you are almost done paying them, you're probably good... But if you're like me & you have loans way in over your head, contact this loan cowboy & they will wrangle those loans UP!

EduLoan Docs response

Thank you Amber! We're happy to assist.

EduLoan Docs expert review by Barbara Friedberg

EduLoan Docs helps former students pay off federal student loan debt. They have services that will help you consolidate your loan debt and help you with loan forgiveness. EduLoan helps you find the right repayment plan to eliminate your debts as quickly and cheaply as popular.

• Standard and graduated programs: EduLoan Docs can assist you to prepare the documents to enroll in common programs like Standard and Graduated repayment plans. Standard Repayment involves paying your loan over a long period of time and can often look similar to your current plan. Graduated Repayment can shorten your loan, but you will end up paying more interest and principal up front.

• Income Based Repayment: The most beneficial plan for student loan borrowers is often the income based repayment option. EduLoan Docs can assist by preparing the documents to help restructure your repayment which is based on your current income. Your monthly payment on the income based repayment will never exceed 15 percent of your income, adjusted for your family size.

• Loan forgiveness: EduLoan Docs helps student loan borrowers enroll into several different loan forgiveness programs. If you are a teacher, work in public service or are unable to work due to a disability, EduLoan docs can see if you qualify for total loan forgiveness.

• Money back guarantee: After you apply, EduLoan Docs reviews all your paperwork. EduLoan Docs guarantees that you can find a consolidation and repayment plan, or you get all your money back.

• Program choice is up to you: EduLoan Docs leave the choice of plans up to you; they don’t make the decision for you. They give you a list of possible programs and let you make your own decision on which program is right for you.

• Best for: people who want to choose their repayment plans for their federal student loans.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg