Find the Best Debt Consolidation in Dallas, TX
Top 11 Dallas Debt Relief Companies
|National Debt Relief|
Read 43,829 Reviews
Debt is often reduced by as much as 50%, with most cases settled in 24-48 months. Fees vary between 15-25% of enrolled debt. No upfront fees. $10,000 minimum debt required. Offers debt settlement services, not a loan provider.
|Freedom Debt Relief|
Read 20,006 Reviews
Specializes in debt settlement services only. Debt can be settled in 24-48 months, and fees range from 15-25%. $15,000 minimum debt required. Track progress 24-7 via online dashboard. No-risk debt-relief consultation offered.
|Visit Website Toll free number (855) 969-4329|
Read 237 Reviews
This debt settlement company helps clients eliminate debt in as little as 24-36 months. They use state-of-the-art software and a team of experts to negotiate your debt with your creditors. Settlement only, not a lender.
|Consolidated Credit Solutions|
Read 1,373 Reviews
Reduce credit card payments by up to 30-50%. Offers free online financial education webinars and three debt solutions, including debt consolidation. Specialized credit counseling available for military families.
|Accredited Debt Relief|
Read 513 Reviews
Minimum debt required is $10,000. Average debt settlement program takes 2-4 years. Multiple plans available, and no fees are required until settlement is reached. Money-back guarantee. Debt settlement only, no loans available.
Read 80 Reviews
Offers personal loans up to $40,000. Online application available. Licensed in California, Texas, Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan, North Carolina, Virginia and Arkansas.
|Pacific Debt Inc|
Read 534 Reviews
$10,000 minimum debt required. Low monthly program payment and no upfront fees. Service fees vary between 15 and 25% of the total debt enrolled. Most results take 24-48 months. Offers debt negotiation, but not consolidation loans.
|Law Offices of David Kohm||Read Expert Review|
Provides debt settlement in Texas. Challenges the claims of creditors committing fraud or otherwise trying to collect more than you owe. Offers free consultations and 24/7 service. Spanish-speaking representatives available.
|Mastriani Law Firm Dallas||Read Expert Review|
Has eliminated interest and reduced principal debt for more than 95% of its clients. Helps fight all kinds of debt, including credit card debt, legal judgments and medical debt. Offers free initial consultations and 24/7 service.
|McCarthy Law PLC||Read Expert Review|
Offers free consultations. Creates plans to resolve debt in anywhere from six to 36 months. Handles all negotiations with creditors. Provides student loan consolidation. Charges based on a percentage of your debt.
|The Bronson Law Firm PC||Read Expert Review|
Focuses on dealing with creditors and collection lawsuits. Specializes in commercial debt defense, bankruptcy and credit card lawsuit defense. Negotiates to reduce and restructure debts.
Being in significant debt and behind on your payments is stressful and frustrating, but enlisting the help of a professional debt relief company can help. Many debt consolidation companies in Dallas specialize in managing your debt and help you avoid debt in the future.
Can I qualify for debt consolidation in Dallas?
Debt consolidation works by rolling all of your existing debts into one payment, ideally with a lower interest rate. Debt consolidation is a good strategy for people in Texas who have:
- A total debt, excluding their mortgage, less than 40% of their gross income
- Strong enough credit to qualify for a 0% or low interest rate credit card or personal loan
- The means to make consistent payments
- A plan to prevent falling into debt again
If you don’t qualify for debt consolidation, consider debt settlement. Instead of replacing your existing loans with a new one at a lower rate, the debt settlement process involves attempting to pay your loans by negotiating with creditors to accept less than the total amount you owe.
Under debt settlement, you make one affordable payment into an account used solely for debt settlement purposes. Once you’ve saved enough money, a debt settlement company uses the amount to attempt to get your creditors to accept a lump-sum payment of less than you owe to settle the debt. If the negotiation is successful, the debt relief company waits until you build enough money in the account to repeat the process until all your debts are settled.
Debt settlement has the benefit of letting you pay less than what you owe on a debt. Because you stop making payments to your creditors, though, it often has a negative effect on your credit score.
Dallas debt relief FAQs
- How long does a lien last in Texas?
- A judgment lien in Texas remains attached to the debtor's property for 10 years, even if the property changes hands.
- What is debt consolidation, and is it common in Dallas?
- Debt consolidation is a popular debt relief strategy that involves rolling existing debts into one new account that is easier to manage and has a lower interest rate.
- How can I avoid bankruptcy?
- Sell your assets, seek credit counseling, consolidate your debt, negotiate debt settlement and explore every other possible debt relief option before filing bankruptcy in Texas. Bankruptcy remains on your credit report for seven to 10 years, depending on the type of bankruptcy you undergo, and has a significant impact on your financial prospects.
- What can I do to avoid debt in the future?
- Dallas residents can avoid debt by using cash to pay for purchases, creating a budget and putting money aside for an emergency fund.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Dallas debt relief company information
McCarthy Law PLC handles all types of debt, including business debt, credit cards, merchant loans, payday loans and divorce debt. It typically settles Texas clients’ debts for 55 to 60 cents on the dollar. The company charges based on a percentage of your debt, so there are no surprises on your bill. It offers a free phone consultation to find the right type of debt relief for you.
- Address: Serves Dallas residents
- Phone: (855) 976-5777
- Hours: M - Sun: 6am - 6pm
- Website: mccarthylawyer.com
Attorney John Mastriani helps customers all across Dallas County. His firm’s experienced debt settlement attorneys help clients in a broad range of situations, including credit card lawsuit defense, harassment from creditors, credit card debt, business debt, payday loans, medical debt and garnishment defense.
- Address: 509 Sharp Drive, Desoto, TX 75115
- Phone: (214) 717-4019
- Hours: 24/7
- Website: texasdebtdefense.com
The bankruptcy attorneys at the Law Offices of David Kohm have more than two decades of experience helping Texas clients restore their financial stability. The firm primarily deals with bankruptcies, but it also provides debt settlement services and helps protect people in Dallas from predatory harassment by creditors. The firm offers free consultations 24/7 and has Spanish-speaking representatives.
- Address: 1414 W. Randol Mill Road, Ste. 118, Arlington, TX 76012
- Address: (817) 522-4451
- Hours: 24/7
- Website: attorneykohm.com/personal-injury-attorney-arlington
Attorney Bill Bronson is board-certified in civil trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He has represented hundreds of clients facing lawsuits from creditors and debt collectors. He also negotiates with creditors to reduce clients’ debts as much as possible.
- Address: 16475 Dallas Parkway, Ste. 345, Addison, TX 75001
- Phone: (972) 770-2660
- Hours: M-F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: northdallasirshelp.com
Keep an eye on your inbox, the latest consumer news is on its way!