2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.51/5

Whether you are facing insurmountable debt due to job loss, divorce, sickness, loss of income, or one of many other reasons, CreditAssociates is here to help. As the industry leaders, CreditAssociates works with clients to provide fast and affordable debt relief. Our proprietary electronic debt-settlement software coupled with our team of debt advisors provide the system you need to work towards your custom debt relief solution. We provide free consultations for a wide-range of debt needs including credit card, medical, personal loans and more. Additionally, utilize our mobile app to track your progress 24/7 and instantly your timeline to being debt-free.

Enroll today to join one of tens of thousands of people we have worked with to get out of debt in 24-36 months.

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

CreditAssociates is an innovative debt relief company that works with consumers who have $10,000 or more in unsecured debt. Although you have to pay a portion of the settled debt, 24/7 customer service and the potential for financial freedom may be worth it.

PROS

• Apple and Android app
  • 24/7 customer service
  • Free initial consultation

CONS

• Services not available in all states

Top CreditAssociates Reviews We Found

The reps that I got to work with were very professional and had all the answers to my questions. Getting started with CreditAssociates has given me a huge sense of relief. They should continue doing what they’re doing.

CreditAssociates has been wonderful. I had been thinking about the program for six months. I did my research with it and it seemed like it was fair. It was great, 100% all the way across the board. CreditAssociates was to the point and very professional.

CreditAssociates Learn More

What is CreditAssociates?

CreditAssociates is a leading company in the debt settlement industry, having settled over $1 billion in debt. They are AFCC certified, and C & B Credibility Corp verified. CreditAssociates specializes in settling credit card debt and medical expenses.

The CreditAssociates debt settlement process should take 24 to 36 months to complete. During this process, CreditAssociates negotiators will work with your creditors to reduce the amount of debt owed. Though it might seem like a long time at first, taking 2 to 3 years to become debt-free is a goal worth achieving.

How does CreditAssociates work?

CreditAssociates offers a free financial consultation where you can discuss what qualifications are necessary for you to become one of their clients. Once they come up with a savings plan for you, you can analyze and decide if you want to move forward with their debt settlement services. You must have over $10,000 in debt to qualify for CreditAssociates and be able to make regular settlement payments.

If you choose to enroll, CreditAssociates will immediately start negotiating with your creditors. Once you have enough funds in your account to pay a settlement, CreditAssociates will then coordinate your debt settlement payment.

CreditAssociates services

CreditAssociates offers financial consultations and debt settlement services. Having a large amount of debt should not be a deterrent to working with CreditAssociates — they have vast experience dealing with large amounts of debt. Their goal is to take you through a debt settlement program in 24 to 36 months, though this is not guaranteed since each debt settlement case is different. Most CreditAssociates clients can become debt-free after paying a fraction of their original debt thanks to CreditAssociates’s debt negotiators. CreditAssociates will not charge you a fee until your debt is settled.

CreditAssociates FAQ

How much does CreditAssociates cost?
Typically, CreditAssociates charges clients 15-25% of the settled debt amount. Exact costs and fees depend on the size of your debt and the extent of your settlement. You can undergo a free consultation to learn more about specific charges and fees for your particular case.
How does CreditAssociates affect your credit?
Your credit will likely suffer after undergoing debt settlement services with CreditAssociates; however, this is true of any debt settlement process. If you stop making payments to your creditors, your credit will suffer even while you work to recover from your financial difficulties. However, many people with large amounts of debt still opt for debt settlement since it can save them a lot of money. If you aren’t looking to buy a car or house in the near future, it's a good option.
Where are CreditAssociates services available?

Some applicants will not qualify for their services. Even if they can’t do business with you, CreditAssociates can refer you to an accredited service provider equipped to help you with debt relief services.

• Alabama
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Virgina
  • Wisconsin
Do you qualify for CreditAssociates debt settlement?

To qualify:

• You have at least $10,000 in unsecured debt
  • You can make regular settlement payments
  • You can take 24-36 months to settle your debt
  • You can eventually pay 15-25% of your settled debt to CreditAssociates

Is CreditAssociates any good?

CreditAssociates has received excellent reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com, and their clients praise the professionalism and expertise of CreditAssociates representatives. Although CreditAssociates clearly state there is no estimated savings guarantee, they have saved clients over $1 billion in debt. Their website remains somewhat ambiguous in terms of costs and fees, though they do offer a free consultation where numbers can be discussed. We recommend CreditAssociates if you’ve decided debt settlement is necessary.

CreditAssociates Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 27, 2020

When I first called CreditAssociates, Bryant was very professional. He put any doubts I had at ease and made it even easier for me to be able to move along with associating myself with this company. We ended up doing the credit and personal loan. He explained to me how the process was gonna work and what to expect every step of the way. He was doing the enrollment process and then I got a phone call a few days afterward for the welcome call. The guy who onboard was awesome and very helpful. They knew what they were talking about ‘cause they said pretty much the same things, what to expect and how possibly the credit union that I’m currently banking with will give me threatening calls, and then make payments and make sure it’s easier for them to negotiate my debt down.

The enrollment process was easy. Bryant sent me the paperwork. While on the phone, he explained to me that I would need my client identification number to sign in, and then create a password, and then put both my account numbers on there so that it’d make it easier for them to speak to my bank once it came time. I was told that it would take about 41 months for the whole process to be completed. My first payment starts in May. I plan on giving a lump sum amount of money shortly to speed up the process. The Navy Federal knows that I’m in good faith with trying to pay off this debt.

Get buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I was in need of debt solution and CreditAssociates was the only one who sent me mail in regards to it. They seemed to have a lot of good stuff that could really help me. They could reduce the debt and they could also put everything together and for one small payment, which was awesome. The customer service rep was amazing. She told me what they do and how they do things. It was an awesome experience. She made my day. And then, she told me that I was gonna get call a couple of days after when it came to setting up the whole process and the whole savings account through my bank account. They called me but it wasn’t at the best time because I was at work. I asked them if they could give me a call later, but they never did. So, I do not have any money in the savings because I don’t know how to do it.

I know that once a certain amount of money have been saved up, that’s when they start to call the people from the credit cards themselves. But until that happens, I just wonder what happens because I still get letters saying that I haven’t paid. So, does the call happen immediately to let them know what's going on, and then a recall for payment? That part was a little unclear and it would be helpful if that could be explained a bit more.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I had a high amount of debt, and I was trying to see what CreditAssociates could do to help me if I qualified for help. So far, so good. I got my little packet the other day. The rep was patient with me and answered any question that I asked him. He explained everything pretty good. He had a nice personality and was very informative. Working with them took a load off my back.

It's working once you pay all those years and pay that money to get yourself out of debt. You might have to suffer a few consequences, but the thing is, you have to suffer a little bit to better yourself. And I figured that they help me out from what I saw and explained everything to the T, down to the dollar, that it was gonna be paid this and that. I felt comfortable, ‘cause I don’t feel anything was out of place. There are people that I know that are in the same shoes that I am, and I tell them the amount of debt that I was in and the way CreditAssociates explained it to me, and that they can go look at the reviews too.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I just signed up with CreditAssociates. I knew I have to get out of my situation with my credit card. I’m disabled, and I was supposed to have died last year, and I didn't. And so, I’m gonna stick around for a lot longer than I ever planned to. So, I better take care of this before I do die. After I found out what CreditAssociates is doing, there's gotta be a better way to do what they're doing. What they do is they start collecting money from you to settle each card. Then, you do pay the credit card people, and then, they get desperate enough that they wanna settle, and these guys were there, saying, “Hey, look. We've got this amount of money. Will you take it?” And they’ll say, “Yeah.”

There’s gotta be a quicker, less harmful way between where we’re going and what we have to do to get the credit card companies to where they wanna do it. But other than that, it’s fine. The reps from CreditAssociates bend over backwards, they're very nice people, and they sent me information like they said they would, and now, I'm just waiting for their first drawdown, and they're going to draw their money out in about 10 days. I have recommended CreditAssociates to other people.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I got on the computer looking for credit consolidation. I found CreditAssociates and I called them. I was a little hesitant because the guy that I spoke to seemed to be just doing the steps instead of really comforting me as far as if CreditAssociates is legit. He seemed in a rush to do it. And so, that brought up kinda red flags for me. He needs to assure a person much better than what he does. I got some information but I didn't give him the bank account information right then and there because I felt a little uncomfortable. I told him I'd give them a ring the next day.

The next day, I didn't call them because I had a doctor’s appointment. I called in the following day, but I tried to look up to find out some information about them. After going through the process, I felt a little more comfortable. And I was feeling a little more relaxed with the next person that came on that read off everything and had me do initial certain things. With the information I got in the mail, I feel comfortable with CreditAssociates and I’m glad they were able to do something for me. Everybody was helpful.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditAssociates?

Original review: May 15, 2020

We're fairly new to the program and we've been with them less than 30 days but so far, everybody I've dealt with has portrayed the scenario that everything is gonna be okay. They're all very polite and professional. The person who signed us up was Russel and he made it very comfortable and easy. He was very good at putting us at ease about explaining the program and going forward and how things work. It was almost like talking to a friend about it than just a stranger. I'm looking forward to good things based on what they told me. Also, if anyone asked, I would tell them to investigate CreditAssociates and see if it was a fit for them.

Original review: May 9, 2020

We've just started working with CreditAssociates but so far, our experience has been good. The reps explained everything to us the right way and I understood everything they said. They are patient and they have knowledge of everything. The price of everything was normal as well. In two years, I'll see how everything goes but I'm sure everything will be okay.

Original review: May 6, 2020

I hated to do the program but the person whom I spoke with was very knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. The plan was easy on my end and everything was really good.

Original review: May 5, 2020

The service was great. They're taking care of everything and it's very fast and easy. I feel great.

Original review: May 4, 2020

I found CreditAssociates on the internet and I liked their Better Business reviews. I spoke to another company and their attitude sucked. I didn’t like the way they were. I called CreditAssociates and they were a whole lot better. I had a specific person and the customer service was great as well.

CreditAssociates Company Information