Call toll free
4.47/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Whether you are facing insurmountable debt due to job loss, divorce, sickness, loss of income, or one of many other reasons, CreditAssociates is here to help. As the industry leaders, CreditAssociates works with clients to provide fast and affordable debt relief. Our proprietary electronic debt-settlement software coupled with our team of debt advisors provide the system you need to work towards your custom debt relief solution. We provide free consultations for a wide-range of debt needs including credit card, medical, personal loans and more. Additionally, utilize our mobile app to track your progress 24/7 and instantly your timeline to being debt-free.

Enroll today to join one of tens of thousands of people we have worked with to get out of debt in 24-36 months.

View More View More

109 CreditAssociates Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 19, 2019

My experience with CreditAssociates has been fine. Everyone has been great so far and the program has brought the payment down, but I'm concerned that it would affect my credit rating. Other than that, I would recommend CreditAssociates.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 16, 2019

We've seen CreditAssociates commercials on TV and when we got their flyer in the mail, we decided to call. We're currently three weeks into the process and everything has been going really good so far. Everybody has been helpful and informative with regards to the amount of money that we’re gonna be saving on our credit card. I'm also good with the rates that we got. I would definitely recommend CreditAssociates to anyone of my friends. They make it easy to make that one payment and be out of debt in three or four years. I have gotten out of debt and have been saving money.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I work 12 hours a week and I go to school full time. I have been in school for six years and soon, my school loans are gonna start coming in as well. So, together with my school loans, I’m not gonna be able to afford to pay my credit card. So, I sought out help. I called different companies and the associate from CreditAssociates that talked to me was more thorough. I was tired looking, but the lady that talked to me sounded like I was gonna have more support going through the whole process. She was very friendly and very patient. I had a lot of questions and she explained everything multiple times. She was also very thorough, so I felt a little bit more confident because of that. She explained everything and everything that she explained sounded like probably was the best choice.

Signing up was pretty easy. She went over the website with me and sent me a couple of emails and with each email, she went over every single step. She explained every step and I just had to click to sign on the website. It was pretty simple because she helped me through the whole thing. So, it was fast going through it on the computer. I’m in the beginning step and until now, everything has been great. They even have an app that I can reach out if I have any questions or I have any problems. So, I feel pretty confident. Hopefully, we can get this solved quickly. I would recommend them.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I was in debt and I needed to get rid of paying these credit card bills. I paid them all monthly and I was never late on them, but they weren't going down, so I had to do something about it. I knew something was wrong and these cards have high interests. I called CreditAssociates and got Russel, the guy who helped me. He assured me that I need to stop paying the bills the way I do because I'm paying interest and not the actual bill. That got me to open my eyes and see that I needed help. He helped consolidate my debts and I have five accounts that I got rid of.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I wanted to breathe and I sought the service of CreditAssociates. I talked with their rep, Chris, and he was very clear about answering my questions. I ride a bike and I’m part of a local motorcycle group, and one of the guys that rides with us is a financial advisor, so I kinda had him giving me a little advice. Being a financial advisor, he knew questions to ask that I did not and Chris was very willing to discuss things with him. Chris was also easy to get ahold of and always got back with me if I left him a message. And so far, it’s been an easy and pleasurable experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditAssociates?

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I wanna get rid of my debts so I signed up with CreditAssociates. They were fine. I was using another company but the payments were too high. I couldn’t afford the payments, so I dropped them. The reps from CreditAssociates were pleasant and they knew what they were talking about. They got me interested in getting straightened out and getting my credit paid down. Signing up with them was easy as well. The rep walked me through it.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I got a mail about helping me pay off my credit cards for the first time and it was CreditAssociates that first sent me the mail. I spoke to someone and it was all right. But I paused the call in the middle to go online and check the credibility of CreditAssociates because I’ve never heard about them and had no idea about them. I saw that they were legit, then I continued my conversation with the person who called. However, I wanted more info, but I did not get more info. I needed more info about my credit, my social, and my livelihood. I also needed more info about the offering. I was told I have to speak to the debt personnel and I have a few questions for them too. They need to be more detailed and answer some more questions.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

CreditAssociates seemed like a good deal and their offer sounded good. I was happy with who I spoke with and I was impressed about how they covered everything that I have a question for. Working with CreditAssociates got me in the right direction to be debt-free.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

We had a few credit cards and they were getting a little out of hand. We heard CreditAssociates's ad and went with them. The enrollment process was easy and it took 15 minutes to sign up and get everything started. The representative was informative and our interactions went smoothly. He explained everything well, and currently, we’re waiting for everything to kick in. Thus far, I have been very satisfied with my experience with the company.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I started working with CreditAssociates a week and a half ago and everything seemed to be fair with them. I had several questions and it seemed like the lady representative went around answering them. But for the most part, everything was okay. The enrollment process took 45 minutes and it was easy to do. I gave them my Social Security number and they went from there. They’re supposed to be sending me some paperwork and I can read up on it and understand a little more of this.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I’ve been scammed and had a fraud alert. I sought CreditAssociates’ services and when I contacted them, they were very congenial and helpful. Scott, my debt consultant, had a way of soothing the hurt that I felt and he was very good at working with me. I’m still getting scam calls though. Apparently, it’s gonna take a while because they have rolling numbers. Still, CreditAssociates has been good so far and I feel very comfortable with them. I would recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I was in trouble and when I sought the services of CreditAssociates, they were very professional. The rep seemed to know what he was talking about. CreditAssociates has been good and I would recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I was trying to get some debt taken care of, heard of CreditAssociates over the radio and thought it was a debt consolidation company. Their rep, Christopher, and I could relate. He was very friendly as well as knowledgeable. My payments were lowered and they were lowered from what I owed overall.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

CreditAssociates told us what the plan would do and they did a good job. They sold me one thing I decided I didn’t need after I went over all the information they sent me about it and I had it canceled. We also gave a rep more figures and he figured it out and told us how much we needed to pay a month how ever many months, and got it all set up. I’m hoping everything works out like it is supposed to.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I got a piece in the mail so I decided to go with CreditAssociates. The process of getting signed up with them was okay. The people there have been friendly, professional, and able to answer any questions.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

I had a great experience with CreditAssociates. Nicolas, the rep I was working with, was very professional and answered all my questions. The debt consultants were also very professional. I’m just waiting for the calls to start coming from the creditors and I was told that should be happening soon. CreditAssociates did a great job. They’re very professional and willing to assist.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Working with CreditAssociates helped me get some money so I can pay off my credit cards. Brad, the rep, took his time in explaining things and did a good job of doing it. My experience with them was all very good.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I saw CreditAssociates' ad on TV and they seemed to be the answer to the predicament I was in so I sought their services. To enroll with them, I called and talked to some reps there. They explained what the whole program was and it seemed like it was something that I wanted to do. The reps that I got to work with were very professional and had all the answers to my questions. Getting started with CreditAssociates has given me a huge sense of relief. They should continue doing what they’re doing.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I saw the ad of CreditAssociates on TV and they were the first one I called. The rep was very helpful in helping you understand what to do.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

Spoke to Scott this morning. We agreed I would call him back after I spoke with my husband. He is not returning my calls. Now I am questioning whether or not this is a scam? I saw a video about scams online and now I am starting to doubt... Seems like this is too good cv to be true. I was really hoping CreditAssociates was the real deal and could really help me.

CreditAssociates response

Thank you for your feedback. We will have someone contact you regarding your experience.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

CreditAssociates has been pretty polite and informative. I started last week, and enrolling in their program was easy. The only thing that I am worried about is just with the creditor's phone calls. They’ve been calling and I really don’t know what to say. It was just no answer towards how to explain myself to the creditors, to let them realize that something is happening and, eventually, they are gonna get paid off. I need more answers.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I was dealing with another company at a time when I had a lot of bills. That company said that they wanted $800 a month to pay back what I owed, which is a lot. So, I called Credit Associates and they're much cheaper. I spoke to their rep who was a really nice gentleman. He explained everything to me, what would happen and how he was gonna do the process. He also told me the amount that it would cost. It was a pleasure talking with him.

Thus far, I've gathered enough to make minimum payments on my credit cards. The payment with Credit Associates is only 4-something which is a big difference from the other company. My payment was cut in half which was a big impact. For people who want help with their credit cards, I'd definitely recommend Credit Associates. They are very polite and courteous. Their guy is really happy serving and dealing with people.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I was trying to put all my credit together 'cause I couldn't afford to do it anymore. The CreditAssociates rep was very professional, but every time I left a message, nobody called me back. On the day I signed up with them, I called back that same day to ask a few questions but I never heard anything from them. But so far, they sound like they're gonna be good. I've already told a friend about them.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I am 73 years old and I got tied to credit cards. I saw CreditAssociates on TV and my son helped me apply. told him that I want to consolidate all my cards and I just want to get them wiped clean. He spoke with the consultants and they called me. The process was beautiful and it was great talking to them. I just want to get everything taken care of and everything done. They called me back and we spoke on the phone. Everything went great. They took all my information and everything was good to go. I recommend CreditAssociates to anybody.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

I'm very delighted with CreditAssociates. I'm going through a divorce and my wife just dumped all my bills when she left. Enrolling with CreditAssociates was super easy. It was all done by phone and a little bit through the mail. We needed some verification and everything went fine. I would speak to Denise and we were able to communicate pretty good. My fiancée was not so sure about releasing so much personal information but I had no choice. It's either people go after me or I seek somebody that can help me out. I'm a law enforcement officer and I've been doing that for years. Then all of a sudden, I found myself on the other end. I'm very grateful that there are people out there that are helping people out, like firemen and the paramedics that took care of me when I ended up in an ambulance two weeks ago. I feel the same for CreditAssociates.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I was looking for some help to alleviate me with all the bills that I have to pay with. It was just a little too much for me at the moment. I have CreditAssociates for debt consolidation because I am putting three loans together and I'm gonna be making one single payment to that. It was the first time I had ever done anything like it and I was still a little skeptical about everything. It took a minute to understand everything that was happening. But the reps are professional and they answer any question I have before I even asked it so I really like that.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I had so much bill and I lost my job. I tried to join this company to see what I can do and how much money we can save before it got too late. I called and talked to a gentleman and so far, my experience has been good. He explained what they do and he was clear. I asked him questions because I didn’t wanna file for bankruptcy. He said that in four years, when I've paid up, my credit should be back to normal. But I know the creditors are already gonna be messed up in that time. All those creditors are still gonna be reporting to the credit bureau. If CreditAssociates would contact all those creditors, I don't know if they're still gonna report the payments as late when CreditAssociates try to send them the payment. Nobody ever explained that to me and that is the only problem.

When all the creditors that I owe money to are not calling me anymore, that's when I would think CreditAssociates must be doing their job. But right now, I'm still receiving a lot of phone calls every single day. And I’m answering them nothing. I don’t know if I can answer them and say I hired CreditAssociates and we would give them a call. I've set up all this paperwork and somebody is supposed to call me. But nobody has called me yet.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I’ve heard some good reports about CreditAssociates and that was my main motivation in reaching out to them. The CreditAssociates representative was very kind. He gave me the amount that I would be paying and I was fine with that but when I asked what the interest rate was, he said it was 24% and everything was included. I didn’t get a direct answer. It was a lot of information given to me and I felt overwhelmed at the moment. I was also giving out a lot of personal information, so I was a little whipped up. Other than that, everything was fine. I was very comfortable speaking with the representative. I understood everything he said and if I didn’t quite catch it, I would re-ask.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I worked with Adrian at CreditAssociates and he was attentive towards my problems, and he made me more comfortable going through with what I started. He let me know what was going on and gave me all the numbers. He also gave me his private telephone number if I needed help with anything. He explained it all very, very well. My payment would be $135 per month for 36 months, and I could swing it.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

Enrolling with CreditAssociates was really easy. I sought their services due to the high interest rates on credit cards and since then, I've had peace of mind. Everything with my debt consultant went smoothly.

CreditAssociates expert review by Barbara Friedberg

This company is a debt settlement advisor that can help you reduce the amount of money you owe. They work directly with creditors to get their clients lower overall payments so they can be debt-free in as little as 24-36 months.

• Credit advisors who are always available: You can contact CreditAssociates 24/7 to speak to an expert about your debt.

• Free debt consultation: If you aren’t sure whether or not you want to try debt settlement, you can start with a free debt consultation from CreditAssociates. They will give you a free savings plan that will give you a good idea of whether or not you want to move forward.

• No fees until debts are resolved: CreditAssociates doesn’t charge fees until all of your debts are resolved to your satisfaction.

• Free savings estimator: This free tool is available on CreditAssociates’ website and can give you an overview of how much debt settlement could potentially save you compared with debt consolidation or doing nothing.

• DebtApp: DebtApp from CreditAssociates is available on Apple and Android devices. This app allows you to easily track your progress, update your records and check on your account.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg