2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.34/5

Whether you are facing insurmountable debt due to job loss, divorce, sickness, loss of income, or one of many other reasons, CreditAssociates is here to help. As the industry leaders, CreditAssociates works with clients to provide fast and affordable debt relief. Our proprietary electronic debt-settlement software coupled with our team of debt advisors provide the system you need to work towards your custom debt relief solution. We provide free consultations for a wide-range of debt needs including credit card, medical, personal loans and more. Additionally, utilize our mobile app to track your progress 24/7 and instantly your timeline to being debt-free.

Enroll today to join one of tens of thousands of people we have worked with to get out of debt in 24-36 months.

CreditAssociates Get Started

CreditAssociates Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditAssociates?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditAssociates?

Original review: April 3, 2021

The customer service was wonderful. Every time I call, they’re happy to help me. I’m glad I signed up with CreditAssociates. I make my monthly payments every month and then, they let me know when I get a good deal. They already got me a great deal on the first one. So, I like them a lot. I already have one card paid off and the next card is in the process. Then, I have one more after that that hasn't started yet. So, I'm getting there. One thing that sucks is my credit score went from being in the 700s down to the low 5 and I'm super-duper bummed out about that because there's nothing I can do. I have to rely on the money I make from working and I don't have any backup. If you have a credit card, you think you always have money and so, that was what messed me up. That was the first time I had credit cards ever. So, it happened quickly that I racked them up to something crazy.

CreditAssociates was telling me about how much interest they would save me over the long run, which I appreciated. If anybody's gonna get into it, they should stick with it and don't get discouraged and don't give up. Your score is gonna go down and it’s gonna go back up once you keep making your payments on time. I would recommend Credit Associates to other people in my situation.

Original review: April 2, 2021

The rep was professional. She answered all my questions. She was also able to guide me and give me the right information that I needed, and that's what led me to get involved with CreditAssociates. Working with them impacts my life in a positive way. The way they handle my payment plan is better for me.

Original review: April 2, 2021

Their reps are really nice. I am also very comfortable with the payment plan arranged for me. Everything is good.

Original review: April 2, 2021

CreditAssociates has been awesome and I’ve been referring other people to them. Their reps have been working with my card people and letting me know what they're settling for.

Original review: April 2, 2021

The people at CreditAssociates have been pretty nice. Nobody's been rude. The experience is okay. They could let me know how it's going though. I don't get any updates. I can use a little bit more update on how far they're getting.

Original review: April 1, 2021

At first, my experience with CreditAssociates was okay. The consultant I had worked with seemed very pleasant. I haven't heard from them in a long time though. I also got sued once. I didn't even know I got sued. All of a sudden, I started getting letters in the mail from attorneys saying that I got sued. CreditAssociates could call me more and let me know what's going on.

Original review: April 1, 2021

I always wanted to do consolidation when I first heard of it. When I got my new job, it gave me a little bit more elbow room to be able to afford it as I always wanted to get my credit back up to par. But I just never had those finances to be able to do so. CreditAssociates was the most organized when it came to dealing with paying off creditors and all of that good stuff. I can get my credit built back up that way, so I can be able to get a home. That was the primary thing. Every time I called there or talked to someone, it was a different person. But every last one of them was great, very helpful, nice, and was making sure that they helped me the whole entire way. Any questions I had, they answered efficiently. A couple of times, I had a few struggles with the payment, but I came over that. It wasn't on them. It was mostly on my financial side.

Original review: April 1, 2021

I signed up for a three-year program with CreditAssociates and I'm happy with their services.. They get a certain agreed amount from my bank account every month that I use to help pay down those debts that I have. They are negotiating my credit cards at a lower amount and making payments so that I can afford it, because I’m unemployed. Any time they do a negotiation, I’ll get a text and an email. I’m also able to go online and see if I want to accept that offer or reject it. I just let them know. They have a high interest rate once a debt is negotiated but it’s still a lot less than if I had to pay the credit card directly.

Original review: April 1, 2021

I had talked to a couple different companies that do the type of work that CreditAssociates does. The rep that I talked to on the phone was able to work out a better plan as far as like how much per month, so that was why I went with CreditAssociates. So far, it's working out great for me. Everybody I talked to at the firm has been very helpful. I would advise others to use them.

Original review: March 31, 2021

We got out of hand with our credit cards. It seemed like the more I paid, the more it went up. It never went down. We reached out to CreditAssociates. Their customer service listened to what I had to say and told me what I needed to do. I did it. Settling the debts took a while because I was not behind on anything. They wanted me to get behind on anything before we did anything. We did settle one already, and one's being processed. One thing I'm not real happy about was I was not aware of how much they charge to do this. They settled for 3,000 and charged me 1,500. I'm paying so much, but I don't see where my payments are going. They can be more transparent on how much they're gonna charge to do this. That was something I was surprised about. I haven't decided to do something different, but I wasn't happy with how much they're charging and what they're not paying. They're getting the job done, but it's really costing me a lot of money.

CreditAssociates Company Information