4.62/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Whether you are facing insurmountable debt due to job loss, divorce, sickness, loss of income, or one of many other reasons, CreditAssociates is here to help. As the industry leaders, CreditAssociates works with clients to provide fast and affordable debt relief. Our proprietary electronic debt-settlement software coupled with our team of debt advisors provide the system you need to work towards your custom debt relief solution. We provide free consultations for a wide-range of debt needs including credit card, medical, personal loans and more. Additionally, utilize our mobile app to track your progress 24/7 and instantly your timeline to being debt-free.

Enroll today to join one of tens of thousands of people we have worked with to get out of debt in 24-36 months.

View More View More

CreditAssociates Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

I needed help with my debt so I sought the services of CreditAssociates. Katherine, the consultant was very nice. I’m very leery. When you give the information out over the phone, it’s kinda scary, but they sound so nice and I really believe she was sincere. So far, everything is going really good.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

We had a lot of credit cards with really high interest rates, and it seemed like all our payments were going towards the interest. So, we decided to do something about it. CreditAssociates has sent a letter in the mail, which we held on to for a while, and then I went on to google about customer ratings, and I was satisfied with it. We called CreditAssociates to see if they could help us, and they did. Kevin was really nice from the beginning, and he explained his self really well. We just got started on the program, but so far, it has been good. We’ll be making our first payment on the 25th of this month.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

The person I spoke to for the welcome call was phenomenal. Bridget was great as well. She answered all my questions and at this time, I'm hoping that the program works.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

Our first call with CreditAssociates was really good. They informed us well of what was to be expected out of us and what the program offers. They did a really good job of explaining all of that. But I am a little confused that we still have creditors calling us nonstop. That was one thing we were trying to get rid of and it’s becoming more of a problem lately. I looked online to see if we needed new documents sent in, but I have not seen any. They worked with us on a payment plan and it's helping us out a lot. Since I called, I lost my job and have been having some medical issues. We have less income coming in, which is a big stressor, but so far, we’re doing okay with the agreed-upon value of our payment.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

The main rep was great and very professional. I was very happy with the initial outreach. I know I’m just starting, so I’m getting calls from creditors and they don’t know information, but I understand it’s part of the process. I'm not where things are as far as getting things established, but so far so good. They estimated 48 months with the current payments, but I’m hoping to be done within 12 once I get going. I have a little more peace of mind as I don’t have to juggle 12 payments.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditAssociates?

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

CreditAssociates was very easy to talk to. Through them, I'm saving close to $800 a month on payment, and I'm getting my payments paid down. My creditors are still calling me, but they're making offers to set up payment plans, and I'm gonna let CreditAssociates take care of it. The program gives people financial freedom when they get in a bad situation. I never planned on being in the situation that I got into, but working with CreditAssociates relieved a lot of stress.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

My rep Chris was super supportive. I've been in their program for two months and it's been great. Everything is moving along as it should. Now I have peace of mind, hopefully to get out of debt.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Jamie was very clear about how the whole process is. No sugarcoating anything, which was what I really appreciated. Everything is already automated, so there are no real issues with me having to go back and forth or checking on it. It pretty much handles its stuff on its own once it’s all set up, which is what I like. Definitely a good experience.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

CreditAssociates was nice to work with. I signed up with them a week ago and they are great. My rep is very knowledgeable.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

My experience with CreditAssociates has been very good. Catherine is my consultant. She is kind of firm and very knowledgeable. And also, whenever I called for any sort of question, the girl that answers is Denise and she’s been extremely helpful. I interact with my consultant a couple of times a week. At the beginning, I was very leery with anybody because there were other people that were trying to get the business too. But after a while, I was very comfortable.

It’s been a little bit of a peace of mind that I can now get out of debt and try to help the kids and the grandchildren. Now it’s time for me and my wife and I’d like to be retired right now. With this amount I have to pay CreditAssociates every month, it’s livable. It’s just a four-year process and I just gotta keep going with it. I have recommended CreditAssociates to others and I want to thank them for all their help.

CreditAssociates Company Information