2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement
Accredited Partner

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.49/5

Whether you are facing insurmountable debt due to job loss, divorce, sickness, loss of income, or one of many other reasons, CreditAssociates is here to help. As the industry leaders, CreditAssociates works with clients to provide fast and affordable debt relief. Our proprietary electronic debt-settlement software coupled with our team of debt advisors provide the system you need to work towards your custom debt relief solution. We provide free consultations for a wide-range of debt needs including credit card, medical, personal loans and more. Additionally, utilize our mobile app to track your progress 24/7 and instantly your timeline to being debt-free.

Enroll today to join one of tens of thousands of people we have worked with to get out of debt in 24-36 months.

CreditAssociates Get Started

CreditAssociates Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditAssociates?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditAssociates?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

I had credit card debt and loan debt, and I needed to get out of them. I figured CreditAssociates could help me consolidate all my credit issues and they're in the business for a long time. Everything was good with the consultant I worked with. His knowledge of helping me, showing me, explaining all the different programs they have, and how the program works, and breaking it down to how everything's gonna run 42 months was good. I deposited 177.31 one time into the program, but I haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully, I hear something and something should show up. But so far, everything has been good.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

I felt like I just kept paying way above the minimum payment on all my cards, and I was not going anywhere. I wasn't seeing the debt going down at all. The interest was getting ahead of me. I felt like I was drowning, especially with everything going on. It was really overwhelming, and I hit my breaking point. /The rep from CreditAssociates was so sweet and extremely understanding. The fact that she went through the program herself really helped. It made me feel like I'm not alone in this, and this happens to lots of people, and not to feel ashamed and embarrassed. It was mostly an emotional thing for me than anything.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens down the road. I've even tried to read the reviews. Everybody was giving great reviews but it wasn't anybody that went through the entire program and was then debt free. So it would have been nice to see more reviews of people that have finished the program. I'm just starting, and I'm already starting to get the calls. Citibank called me five times yesterday on a Sunday.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

I called CreditAssociates and the person I talked to was really nice. He explained everything to me and set everything up so that I can have everything done coming out of my checking account. I had a positive attitude from him. If I hadn't had a positive attitude, I wouldn't have signed up with CreditAssociates. I'm getting a lot of telephone calls from my creditors telling me that I make missing payments, and I'm just telling them what I'm supposed to say. Being with CreditAssociates is saving me money overall. My credit score is gonna go down, and then it's gonna come back up after I start paying them off. The rep said, "Your credit score is gonna lower, but once you start paying these people off, it will go back up. And then, by the time you get done paying all of this off, it will be taken care of and your credit score should be back to a good number." It's gonna take me 42 months to get it paid off, but that's okay.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

Great service. Reassuring! Very helpful, pleasant, and courteous. It was stressful to make this decision and they couldn’t have been more helpful and considerate. Once the process began we’ve felt a big load lift right off our shoulders. I’ve said everything I can. It was all positive!!!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

Thanks for helping me get debt free. And helping me get back my financial freedom. And making my old years wonderful for me to enjoy. I am forever grateful to your company for. The best day for all my debt. Was the day I found your company. So I that god for your company. In the help you give others like me.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

Nothing has happened yet besides me getting numerous calls all day every day from all my credit cards. I guess they are waiting for my debt to go to collections until they do anything, it's annoying right now so hopefully I see some progress or change soon.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I was overwhelmed with credit card debt. I reached out to them to consolidate and get rid of my credit. They were very informative. I completely understood what they were doing. They took the time to explain the service in different ways. I needed to talk to them about lowering my payments and they allowed me to do that with no trouble.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

I wanted to consolidate some bills to fix my father's credit. I went with Credit Associates and the rep whom I worked with was very helpful, polite and understanding.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

I met a lady when I was traveling to Sacramento and she shared about her experience with CreditAssociates. She said that she had reached out to another organization to help her reduce her mortgage interest rate. But she said that she had engaged with CreditAssociates to help her with her debt. I have been pondering and pondering and pondering about what I wanna do and I made the call. I have student loan debt, a mortgage and then I have all of this debt because I had been helping my mom who had dementia. It was causing me a lot of stress.

They set up the plan and they also had someone else to reach out to me to ask me if I had any questions or concerns. They sent me the information and they've been taking the money out of my checking account. They told me that when the people call, I should let them know that I've engaged CreditAssociates and that they'll be handling it. So that's pretty much what I've been doing. It’s really easy.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

I would like that you contact with my creditors immediately and make the negotiation. It is taking too much time. Can you contact them please.

Best regards,

Fernando **

My contact is with Alicia **. I need to set up a meeting with her.

CreditAssociates Company Information