2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement
Accredited Partner

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.38/5

Whether you are facing insurmountable debt due to job loss, divorce, sickness, loss of income, or one of many other reasons, CreditAssociates is here to help. As the industry leaders, CreditAssociates works with clients to provide fast and affordable debt relief. Our proprietary electronic debt-settlement software coupled with our team of debt advisors provide the system you need to work towards your custom debt relief solution. We provide free consultations for a wide-range of debt needs including credit card, medical, personal loans and more. Additionally, utilize our mobile app to track your progress 24/7 and instantly your timeline to being debt-free.

Enroll today to join one of tens of thousands of people we have worked with to get out of debt in 24-36 months.

CreditAssociates Get Started

CreditAssociates Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditAssociates?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditAssociates?

Original review: Dec. 2, 2020

CreditAssociates was recommended to me by my father and the thing that made me choose them over other people was they stated something to the effect of how they get higher commission the lower they manage to get the debt. They have an incentive on their end to get me a better deal. That paired with the fact that they don't get paid anything unless they do a service for me seemed to be better than what other people were offering.

I have had limited experience with them, but I remain hopeful that something good will come of it. They got back to me with an estimate where they had tried to negotiate a debt. I laughed at them 'cause they only got a few $100 off, and I haven't heard from them since. It would be good if they were more in contact and assured me that my problems were actively being dealt with. I have to assume that good things are happening and I could be more satisfied, but I'm not dissatisfied. They have yet to resolve my issue, but all the experiences I've had with them have been very positive.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

I helped my mom find a company. I Googled it and CreditAssociates had 4-point-something stars, so I started to read all the reviews. Then, I told her. She signed up and she said she had a good experience so I jumped on board after that. I worked with the first rep who called me and the introduction was great. He was phenomenal and he explained absolutely everything. But after that, I haven't heard from anybody. I’ve just been getting emails but I don't know how much I have in my account. I sent an email because I couldn't access my account. All I know is that they're taking $491 every month.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

Nothing has really happened yet in regards to closing out debt. I am happy that I can easily check my status online and I can see my accounts with notifications about their status. I'm only 3 months into the process.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

CreditAssociates' customer service was the best. They explained the program to me and they were patient when I was reading their agreement. They created an account for me to start putting some money in so that they can negotiate my debts and get a good deal. They told me it usually takes six months before I start to see some debts get settled.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2020

My customer service agent was super friendly and he got time through the process very quickly. I would highly recommend this service to my friends and family. He said to give you guys a call if I ever have any questions or concerns about anything.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

I just wish that communication was better. I have forwarded many emails from my creditors to CreditAssociates, but I don't get any responses. I don't know if these emails are received. I go online and see nothing accomplished. I just want to know what is going on! Communication is key to me.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

The agent working with me went great to start up. After signing up on the program there was no communication after with me. The creditors keep bugging me and I get nervous that is credit associates pay my credit card companies or not. I hope they are, because I am paying a lot each month.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

The lady that I talked to helped me out a lot to make my decision on who I wanted to go with. She taught me more about how it's supposed to work than the other people did. I didn't understand how they could stop people from calling my phone. They get the bills out of our way so I can focus on other things.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

My first option that I looked up was CreditAssociates, so I didn't do that much looking around. I just went for my first option and they've been very helpful. The representative broke down how things worked and the rules. After we talked, we haven't touched bases, except for a few days ago. We got a couple of difficulties and I put this month's payment on hold, but overall, it's been good. I've been waiting for the answer on all the credit card settling. Other than that, they had been wonderful.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

I looked around debt relief companies. I don't ever have credit problems but right now, I do. I contacted a company and they wanted me to shut down all my credit cards. I don't mind shutting down part of them but I don't wanna do the whole thing. I exited out. CreditAssociates offered something reasonable, which was a partial shutdown. A couple of years from now, my credit problems will all be fixed anyway.

Getting signed up with CreditAssociates was pretty simple. At this point, I'm still in the process of figuring out which accounts I wanna shut down and which I don't. I don't have a specific contact at the company although there may have been somebody whose name was on a letter. It's just that I haven't pursued that yet. So far, CreditAssociates has been fine. They've been very forthcoming and helpful. Everything is good.

CreditAssociates Company Information