2. Finance
Accredited Partner

Call ConsumerAffairs Toll Free
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.42/5

Whether you are facing insurmountable debt due to job loss, divorce, sickness, loss of income, or one of many other reasons, CreditAssociates is here to help. As the industry leaders, CreditAssociates works with clients to provide fast and affordable debt relief. Our proprietary electronic debt-settlement software coupled with our team of debt advisors provide the system you need to work towards your custom debt relief solution. We provide free consultations for a wide-range of debt needs including credit card, medical, personal loans and more. Additionally, utilize our mobile app to track your progress 24/7 and instantly your timeline to being debt-free.

Enroll today to join one of tens of thousands of people we have worked with to get out of debt in 24-36 months.

CreditAssociates Call ConsumerAffairs (855) 381-0979 Get Started
Call ConsumerAffairs

CreditAssociates Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditAssociates?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditAssociates?

Original review: July 31, 2020

The CreditAssociates representative that picked up the phone was very nice and professional. It was pretty simple to get a hold of him. Signing up was very simple because he stayed on the phone with me and helped me through the process. Then I started making the monthly payment.

Original review: July 30, 2020

I saw CreditAssociates on TV and I thought that I should put all my junk together and let them help me. We just started with them and it’s going along good. I’m still getting calls from my creditors but I tell them that I'm with CreditAssociates and they’ll be getting ahold of them and negotiating. CreditAssociates is very open. I can contact them at any time which is very nice. The rep was wonderful and comfortable to talk to.

Original review: July 29, 2020

CreditAssociates was very helpful when I called them. They gave me all the information that I needed and the back support after that when we got started. The payment plan is perfect and the program has been great so far. It's fantastic. We're just waiting for the next step for my first initial payment and for them to contact the creditors.

Original review: July 28, 2020

I was happy with what CreditAssociates told me. They were very helpful and nice. We're not through everything but so far, it has been fine.

Original review: July 27, 2020

CreditAssociates' customer service reps were pretty professional. I just got in their program, and everything's been pretty smooth right now.

Original review: July 26, 2020

I was very overwhelmed with credit card debt and I needed to get out of it. I needed help and watching CreditAssociates' commercial and researching it more, I knew they were a good company to go with. Josh was very helpful. He calmed my nerves and made me feel very comfortable in working with their company and how everything works. Also, he was so welcoming and so kind. I was bawling my eyes out at one point and he made me understand that it was gonna be okay. He let me know that they were gonna be there to help me through the process and that I wasn't alone.

Original review: July 25, 2020

I looked at some of CreditAssociates' reviews and everybody seemed pretty positive. I worked with Sammy and he was super informative and polite. He was really easy to talk to and he explained everything. I was really happy with that.

Original review: July 24, 2020

Signing up with CreditAssociates was very smooth. They answered all my questions and were very clear with the answers. This is the beginning so I know I'm gonna start getting phone calls. For me to do this was not easy because I do appreciate my bank and what they have done for me too. I do wanna pay my bills but I found out that it’s gonna take forever and I can’t keep paying forever and not getting anywhere. I kinda had to do it this way and I hope things work out.

Original review: July 23, 2020

CreditAssociates came on a television commercial. I was thinking of bankruptcy, and they said don't file bankruptcy before you check with CreditAssociates. I had received a letter from them and decided that I would give them a call. I went online and I received a call. At that time, I could not speak with the rep so we made arrangements to call me back the next day. The next day, Scott called me and he set it all up. We were on the phone for an hour and there was no problem. The entire enrollment kit came through. I initialed on my tablet and everything was in order. It was a very good thorough process and very quickly handled. So far, my experience with CreditAssociates has been excellent. I have the online setup on my tablet and I'm fine. My first payment should be this August 7th. CreditAssociates relieved a lot of stress. I'm in the retail area, and there was no employment for a solid three months. I got too far behind with my bills.

Original review: July 10, 2020

Everything went well when I enrolled with Credit Associates. Their reps were reliable. As soon as I called them or they called me, things were really simple.

CreditAssociates Company Information