2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.49/5

Whether you are facing insurmountable debt due to job loss, divorce, sickness, loss of income, or one of many other reasons, CreditAssociates is here to help. As the industry leaders, CreditAssociates works with clients to provide fast and affordable debt relief. Our proprietary electronic debt-settlement software coupled with our team of debt advisors provide the system you need to work towards your custom debt relief solution. We provide free consultations for a wide-range of debt needs including credit card, medical, personal loans and more. Additionally, utilize our mobile app to track your progress 24/7 and instantly your timeline to being debt-free.

Enroll today to join one of tens of thousands of people we have worked with to get out of debt in 24-36 months.

View More View More
CreditAssociates Learn More

CreditAssociates Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 4, 2020

I found CreditAssociates on the internet and I liked their Better Business reviews. I spoke to another company and their attitude sucked. I didn’t like the way they were. I called CreditAssociates and they were a whole lot better. I had a specific person and the customer service was great as well.

Original review: May 2, 2020

I called CreditAssociates when I was trying to gather up more information, and then they called me back a few months later. They provided good service. Working with them is going to hurt my credit score and I have excellent credit rating. But it will help out a lot in saving money.

Original review: April 30, 2020

We decided to try CreditAssociates and we’re pleased so far with what they’ve done. The person we've dealt with was very good. It’s only been a short time, but things look good.

Original review: April 29, 2020

We knew we needed to do something and we didn’t know who else who to call. There was a commercial on TV and we decided to call CreditAssociates. From what the rep told us, he had been through the process himself five years ago and now, he’s working for them. He can relate to us and that helps. Our first payment came out today and this move is going to take a big weight off our shoulders. It wasn’t so much the debt. It was the interest that was killing us. 29% is just ridiculous. They don’t even give you 1% in the savings account in the bank.

Original review: April 28, 2020

The rep of CreditAssociates was awesome. He explained the program and always made sure that I knew exactly what I was getting myself into.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditAssociates?

Original review: April 26, 2020

Nick was great. He’s a good guy and he went through all the documentation. I was reading through the application and through the contract and he was definitely very patient with me as well. There was a brochure that was sent out, then someone called today and he went over the same thing that Nick went over. They’re deducting on May 22nd $1,500 for two years. I also wrote down a number I was told to call if I wanted to double my payments to get it paid off faster. Nick called back a couple of days afterwards to confirm that he contacted Mastercard and the American Express company too.

Original review: April 25, 2020

Working with CreditAssociates has been fine. They are going to help me out and I’m glad at that. I was looking for help to consolidate and get my bills down or into one. I worked with Kevin and he was thorough in telling me about the program and made sure that I understood it. If I had any questions, he would answer them. So, he was very helpful. I had done my debt through another company years back, and I also told him I knew how the program worked.

Original review: April 24, 2020

I saw an advertisement on TV, which led me to make a phone call to CreditAssociates. They were very professional and explained everything thoroughly. Sherry, the first person I talked to, had great compassion. Bryan was exceptional, extra soothing, and helpful. He even called me back with some information. And then the gal last night was very knowledgeable and helped me get on the website. She did a great job troubleshooting for me. Since I just started the program, I don't have any results yet, but I have a lot of information on the site and it has proven to be quite helpful.

Original review: April 23, 2020

The gentleman from CreditAssociates ran me through a form in a way that it would be filled out with him on the phone. I told him not to put any information in because I wasn't sure if I wanted to do the program and that I was gonna think about it. But a charge went through my bank. I had approximately three bounced checks. I received the information that the payment had been stopped. I had to pay the fees to stop that check and the other three checks that went back. Those checks that are not even worth $35 went back. There's no way that I can trust that gentleman anymore. It cost me over 100 bucks just to have him say that he's proud to be with CreditAssociates.

Original review: April 22, 2020

I read the reviews of others so that's what made me convinced and try the program, and the rep from CreditAssociates was great and very professional. He knows great customer service. He came up with 2 options for me that could pay off my credit card debts. It was reduced to about 40% of what I'm paying every month so that was a great saving for me. He walked me through the whole process. I was able to create my username and log on, then review my account and balance. There was also a follow-up telephone call after that. Contacting the creditors which they are still working on to finalize the bill could have been a lot faster, but with the situation right now, I can understand. The only thing is my credit report is gonna decrease but in 48 months, I could pay up all my credit card debt.

CreditAssociates Company Information