1.53/5

Looking for a loan company?

Credit Acceptance Corp

Looking for a loan company?

666 Credit Acceptance Corp Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 23, 2019

I've been scammed by this nasty company. Charge 21 percent interest. Did not find out until a month later. Hope nobody else has to go through it. Customer service is bad. They will not work with you at all. A real nasty company. Helen doing business with them.

Original review: June 16, 2019

High interest stay away, I was gonna buy a car for $12,000. After financial with that company the price go up $24,000. After that I decided to give up. I keep my trade in. Ask the dealer to give me my down payment that was $2,000 so I changed my mind. I understand I don't have a credit score yet but it doesn't mean to take advantage of me like that and they leave 3 hard inquiry in my credit report, what I did I applied for Discover Secure card and give $1,000 as my credit limit. Now my score is 634. I'm gonna wait until I got like 700 to get a loan from another company. I don't recommend them. Do yourself a favor - save some thousand to buy a car or do like me.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Not sure if this agency is completely incompetent or doing illegal things. They had a law firm (LEVY & ASSOCIATES) file a court order to garnish wages from a person that only shared A NAME with the individual they were suing for a car loan. The SS#, address, place of employment were all different, but didn't bother to verify any other information before going forward with the case. Will also be making a complaint with BBB.

Original review: June 12, 2019

Credit Acceptance gives you a loan, you pay it with their AUTO PAY system on time and they still REPOSSESS YOUR CAR!!! I HOPE NO ONE EVER USES THIS COMPANY. And every representative is very nasty. Please find another company to use.

Original review: June 4, 2019

I will admit, I became a deadbeat on time bill payer out from a depression from some loss love ones. I shopped and shopped and shopped....and shopped and became irresponsible. No excuse for ruining my credit world, but needed a car and chose a fancy car that no other bank was willing to finance, but then came Credit Acceptance, yes the APR was sky high, but I know why. This company worked with me throughout because my Car Insurance rates seemed unfixed and would make my world almost unliveable financially.

Credit Acceptance worked with me, but when you make a promise to pay with them just do so please. You will see them trust that you will do your part if you are late a payment. If you promise to pay on said date and don't call to update them you let days go by and your ride will as well go by. Be on the good ending. My car is now paid off and is why I am sharing an Honest experience with you. Take Care.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Acceptance Corp?

Original review: June 4, 2019

So my review is this. Automatically each month my car payment is taken out of my banking account, I thought everything was fine until I was repossessed in June for a missing payment in December. No phone calls telling me I had missed a payment or anything. I was always on time and my late fees were adding up and I wasn’t aware. No one really cared that my handicapped child was setting in a wheelchair as they were towing my car. No communication at all with the company and I’m not happy. At all. Almost wanting to contact Better Business Bureau because of the insufficient communication of the disgruntled employee who smack her gum while talking. If I could give no stars I would. Deana **

Original review: May 28, 2019

Credit Acceptance has been an absolute issue since day one. If you pay even one day late they harass with constant phone calls 7 days a week at all hours of the day. They take money they aren't supposed to and refuse to refund. They're money hungry and greedy. Any five star review that talks about how amazing this company is were all clearly paid to leave those five star reviews. Do not finance through this company. As an example of how they are, I have a $10,000 car and after interest I will end up paying them over $23,000. Stay away from them.

Original review: May 19, 2019

I took out a car loan at 18.99 percent and for two years I never missed a payment, my car was totaled and my insurance company paid over 5000 to them with a balance of 1000. I was told the gap should cover the balance but no details just told to wait for them to get ahold of me. I called numerous times and nothing. All of a sudden I get a phone call asking me how you wanted to pay around $400 that I owed. Absolutely no explanation of where this amount came from.

I was asked for contact information and employment status like I was trying to hide from them. I was confused on who I was even talking to because they were so rude and just demanding payment. I’m pretty sure at 18.99 APR they made their money off me so why they treated me this way is unclear. Not to mention they called me on a Saturday night while I was with my family. I don’t know what I did besides pay them all the money I borrowed and then some on time for them to treat me this way?

Original review: May 15, 2019

Please do not let these guys finance your vehicle. They are suppose to help you their customer with problems are issues with dealer. They refuse to do anything. I purchased from Lexington Automotive & Truck Lexington SC 2015. From the start problems. The clutch was going out. The dealer wouldn't do anything. Basically let the car sit at a shop for almost a week. Then said the car was fine. But the car was never moved from the spot. Had the same exact mileage as when I parked it. Contact CCA and basically same deal. Nothing. So I told them to come and pick it up. Now it's going on 4 years since I vs as it called. Apparently 2018 it was affect by natural disaster bal-0. Then I just got hit on my credit 57 points for a late payment.

The 3 major companies have different info from CCA but always say it is correct. Do not conduct business with CCA or any dealerships that use them for financing. Lexington Automotive is now closed but another car sale is occupying the same space. It is probably same company just changed the name. Run away if you see Credit Acceptance Corporation as your finance company. You're dealing with a pit of rattlesnakes. Buyer beware.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I absolutely love Credit Acceptance. I recently just got approved for ANOTHER loan with them. This will be my second time getting a loan with them. They have been very accommodating to me even when I lost my job and had to make arrangements. Life is hard and sometimes having a company like this that will help you when you need it most is refreshing.

Credit Acceptance Corp Company Information